IndiaDivine.org

Quiz 18

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Members,Today I received a profile which was registered in my matrimonial site. Interesting case.As it was interesting , I though of posting for the benefit of the members though I am quite engaged.

male23/12/19766.58 AMSalem 11n3978e12For your kind note:My Time of judgement: 3.24 pm 3/3/2010(today) salemRps: Asc-Moon-Sat-MerMoon-Mer-Mars-JupDay-Mer

The Birth Asc.: Jup-Ketu-MerAs Mercury (ketu) was strong Rp, I did not try to do any BTR.Question: The native is having a disorder from birth. What could be that?

Choices: A) Dumb and DeafB) BlindnessC) HandicappedAs the choices are given, members can do their excercise with all the 3 choices and can try to interpret the possibilty of choice. Hope majority will succeed.

I really hope by this exercise the participants will make more informative points embedded into their brain pertaining to each choice which will be more useful later.As usual pls send the reply with your analysis to forum and cc to my id: gkadithkasinath

Result: I shall declare on Monday (8/March)I request Moderator to permit the same.Good Luck!

Yours Adith

Guest guest

Dear Sri Adithji,

Here is my attempt. RPs at the time of your judgment :

Moon. Mercury is in Lagna; Jupiter is Lagna lord, Saturn is

6th CSL and in the star of Mercury in Lagna. Mars is in the star of Mercury in Lagna and in the sub of Saturn CSL of 6th. Saturn is in the sign of 8th owned by Moon. 6th house, which is house of disese is owned by Venus, who is in the star of Moon, in Lagns as 8th lord. Mars is in 12th in his own house and is in the star of Mercury in Lagna.

Jupiter, lord of Lagna aspects Lagna and Mercury therein.

Thus RPS are clearly indicating the Lagna and the planets

that are connected to Lagna from birth. 6th CSL which is supposed to indicate the nature of disease is Saturn, a chronic planet and so the disease is chronic and permanent, Of these planets (RPs), Saturn and Venus

are both significators for Lagna and 6th to cause health affliction to the native. So planets in Lagna

Venus, Moon Jupiter, Lagna lord and Kethu signifr. of

Jup. and Mars as Agent are all badly aspected by

Saturn as 6th CSL placed in 8th, 8th and 8th lord too

badly afflicted. 8th lord Moon is in the star of Sun,

Atmakaraka and whose Dasa is run by native at birth.

These are the causes for disorder from birth. Now for the

actual nature of disease, 2nd house is place for speech.

Venus is by nature for sweeet speech and the 2nd is aspected by its own lord Saturn and his boosam friend

Venus. Neither Dhanus (Lagna sign) nor 2nd Capricorn

are mute signs. So the possibility of dumbness is ruled

out. Dumbness generally lead to deafness too. Though

the 3rd house, which is a place for hearing is aspected

by Mars, 11th house is another place for hearing is owned

by Venus and this house is aspected by Jupiter. Hence

deafness also ruled out. 2nd and 12th houses relate to eyes. Sun and Moon are karakas for eye sight. Moon is in the star of Sun at 12th. But Sun is posited in Dhanus owned

by Jupiter, Sun is in the star o Kethu, agent of Jup. & Mars

5th lord. Even bad vision could have been set right by surgery in Mars Dasa. so Blindness also ruled out. Lastly

'handicapped' (i.e. paralysis like, due to polio, the native's nerves knees could have been affected. Chief significators

are Mercury controlling entire nerve system and Saturn

chronic planet. Saturn is 6th CSL and is in the star of Mercury in the sub of Moon 8rh lord. We are to consider

6th house of natural zodiac. This house (Xth) is controlled

by Mercury as sign and sub and Moon as star lord.

This house is aspected by Saturn 6th CSL. Thus 6th, 8th

& 12th houses are involved Satn.'s (6th CSL) aspect on

Jupiter Lagna lord is carried over to Mercury by Jupiter's

aspect on Mercury. Thus Merc, is afflicted by Saturn in

a way. So the native from birth is suffering from polio like

disease (paralysis). This my opnion.

Thanks for your nice quiz.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Wednesday, March 03, 2010 4:48 PM

Quiz 18

Dear Members,Today I received a profile which was registered in my matrimonial site. Interesting case.As it was interesting , I though of posting for the benefit of the members though I am quite engaged.male23/12/19766.58 AMSalem 11n3978e12For your kind note:My Time of judgement: 3.24 pm 3/3/2010(today) salemRps: Asc-Moon-Sat-MerMoon-Mer-Mars-JupDay-MerThe Birth Asc.: Jup-Ketu-MerAs Mercury (ketu) was strong Rp, I did not try to do any BTR.Question: The native is having a disorder from birth. What could be that?Choices: A) Dumb and DeafB) BlindnessC) HandicappedAs the choices are given, members can do their excercise with all the 3 choices and can try to interpret the possibilty of choice. Hope majority will succeed. I really hope by this exercise the participants will make more informative points embedded into their brain pertaining to each choice which will be more useful later.As usual pls send the reply with your analysis to forum and cc to my id: gkadithkasinath Result: I shall declare on Monday (8/March)I request Moderator to permit the same.Good Luck!Yours Adith

Guest guest

Dear KSV Ramani ji,Thanks for your Participation and analysis.With RegardsAdith 

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Quiz 18

Dear Members,Today I received a profile which was registered in my matrimonial site. Interesting case.As it was interesting , I though of posting for the benefit of the members though I am quite engaged.male23/12/19766.58 AMSalem 11n3978e12For your kind note:My Time of judgement: 3.24 pm 3/3/2010(today) salemRps: Asc-Moon-Sat-MerMoon-Mer-Mars-JupDay-MerThe Birth Asc.: Jup-Ketu-MerAs Mercury (ketu) was strong Rp, I did not try to do any BTR.Question: The native is having a disorder from birth. What could be that?Choices: A) Dumb and DeafB) BlindnessC) HandicappedAs the choices are given, members can do their excercise with all the 3 choices and can try to interpret the possibilty of choice. Hope majority will succeed. I really hope by this exercise the participants will make more informative points embedded into their brain pertaining to each choice which will be more useful later.As usual pls send the reply with your analysis to forum and cc to my id: gkadithkasinath Result: I shall declare on Monday (8/March)I request Moderator to permit the same.Good Luck!

Yours Adith

Guest guest

KP Quiz – 18 –Answer

SW used –JD

Ayanamsa –NKPA

Date of judge – 04.03.2010 at 08.56.17 PM at Sri Lanka

Asc.- Sagittarius 12.47.41

As the question is related to a

health problem, first I have checked the 6th cusp of the Natal Chart

to pick any clue.

6th cusp is Ta.

16.52.32 and Co-Rulers are Ve – Mo – Sa – Su

The Sub Lord

Saturn® is the Lord of 2(Capricorn) & 3(Aquarius) in 8 (Cancer). It is in

the Star of Mercury Lord of 7 (Gemini) a Marakasthana & 10 (Virgo) tenanted in 1 (Sagittarius)

and in the Sub of Moon Lord of 8 (Cancer) posited in 1, Capricorn a house owned

by Sa the sub of the same 6th. Further Moon is in the sub of Sa.

Venus is in the Star of Moon. By being the Lord of 6th, Venus is

also in the 2nd (Capricorn) a Sa’s house. The Sub Lord Sa and House

Lord Ve have no any planet in their Stars and have become very strong malefic significators

of the health matters of this native.

Significations of the 6th cusp

House Lord – Ve

– 1,2,8,6,11

Star Lord – Mo –

Sub Lord – Sa –

Now it is very

clear that all the co-rulers of the 6th cusp together with Mercury,

have been gathered in to a malefic camp showing a severe defect of the native.

Positioning of

Sa in Mercury’s Star and signification for 2 & 3, awakened my memory to see

the rule for Deaf and Dumb

Deaf and Dumb

“In case of defective speech and sense of

hearing or in case of Deafness or Dumbness, the Cuspal sub Lord of 6, 8, or 12

is the significator of 6, 8, or 12 and it is connected with Mercury (Speech and

Hearing), the 2nd House (Speech), the 3rd House (Hearing)

and Mute Signs Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces (Dunbness)-

OR

The Cuspal Sub Lord of 2 & 3 are

connected with the malefics, Mute signs and the House 6, 8, and 12,

The native is Deaf and Dumb by Birth.â€

-

Horoscope and

Diseases by Shri Chandrakanth R, Bhatt, Pg 90

Conclusion/Answer

The 6th Cuspal sub Lord Sa

signifies 8, 2 & 3 and deposited in the Star of Mercury and connected to a

Mute Sign Cancer through its Sub Lord Moon and rule for Deaf and Dumb has been

completed.

The native is a Deaf and Dumb by Birth.

Sunaparantha Kalyan

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Wed, 3 March, 2010 4:48:37 PM Quiz 18

Dear Members,Today I received a profile which was registered in my matrimonial site. Interesting case.As it was interesting , I though of posting for the benefit of the members though I am quite engaged.

male23/12/19766.58 AMSalem 11n3978e12For your kind note:My Time of judgement: 3.24 pm 3/3/2010(today) salemRps: Asc-Moon-Sat- MerMoon-Mer-Mars- JupDay-Mer

The Birth Asc.: Jup-Ketu-MerAs Mercury (ketu) was strong Rp, I did not try to do any BTR.Question: The native is having a disorder from birth. What could be that?

Choices: A) Dumb and DeafB) BlindnessC) HandicappedAs the choices are given, members can do their excercise with all the 3 choices and can try to interpret the possibilty of choice. Hope majority will succeed.

I really hope by this exercise the participants will make more informative points embedded into their brain pertaining to each choice which will be more useful later.As usual pls send the reply with your analysis to forum and cc to my id: gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com

Result: I shall declare on Monday (8/March)I request Moderator to permit the same.Good Luck!

Yours Adith

Guest guest

Dear Suna ji,Thank you so much for your participation and analysis.With RegardsAdith

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Sent: Wed, 3 March, 2010 4:48:37 PM

Quiz 18

male23/12/19766.58 AMSalem 11n3978e12For your kind note:My Time of judgement: 3.24 pm 3/3/2010(today) salemRps: Asc-Moon-Sat- MerMoon-Mer-Mars- JupDay-Mer

I really hope by this exercise the participants will make more informative points embedded into their brain pertaining to each choice which will be more useful later.As usual pls send the reply with your analysis to forum and cc to my id: gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com

Yours Adith

Guest guest

Dear AdithDefect from birth, so sun dasa at birth b judged. It is in ke,(4 12 5), sub of ju (12 9 5 1 4). Sa square ke ju. Sa+, csl of 6 in 8, in mer - badhak, csl of 1 in su ( 12 and 9) and sob of moon in one. Su in 12 'n ve in 2 indicates blindness. The trigon of misery from birthtimeRegardsSujata--- On Thu, 4/3/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:kadavasalramani <kadavasalramaniRe: Quiz 18 Cc: "adith kasinath.g.k" <gkadithkasinathThursday, 4 March, 2010, 9:30 PM

Dear Sri Adithji,

6th CSL and in the star of Mercury in Lagna. Mars is in the star of Mercury in Lagna and in the sub of Saturn CSL of 6th. Saturn is in the sign of 8th owned by Moon. 6th house, which is house of disese is owned by Venus, who is in the star of Moon, in Lagns as 8th lord. Mars is in 12th in his own house and is in the star of Mercury in Lagna.

that are connected to Lagna from birth. 6th CSL which is supposed to indicate the nature of disease is Saturn, a chronic planet and so the disease is chronic and permanent, Of these planets (RPs), Saturn and Venus

are both significators for Lagna and 6th to cause health affliction to the native. So planets in Lagna

Venus is by nature for sweeet speech and the 2nd is aspected by its own lord Saturn and his boosam friend

deafness also ruled out. 2nd and 12th houses relate to eyes. Sun and Moon are karakas for eye sight. Moon is in the star of Sun at 12th. But Sun is posited in Dhanus owned

5th lord. Even bad vision could have been set right by surgery in Mars Dasa. so Blindness also ruled out. Lastly

'handicapped' (i.e. paralysis like, due to polio, the native's nerves knees could have been affected. Chief significators

chronic planet. Saturn is 6th CSL and is in the star of Mercury in the sub of Moon 8rh lord. We are to consider

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

@gro ups.com

Quiz 18

Dear Members,Today I received a profile which was registered in my matrimonial site. Interesting case.As it was interesting , I though of posting for the benefit of the members though I am quite engaged.male23/12/19766.58 AMSalem 11n3978e12For your kind note:My Time of judgement: 3.24 pm 3/3/2010(today) salemRps: Asc-Moon-Sat- MerMoon-Mer-Mars- JupDay-MerThe Birth Asc.: Jup-Ketu-MerAs Mercury (ketu) was strong Rp, I did not try to do any BTR.Question: The native is having a disorder from birth. What could be that?Choices: A) Dumb and DeafB) BlindnessC) HandicappedAs the choices are given, members can do their excercise with all the 3 choices and can try to interpret the possibilty of choice. Hope majority will succeed. I really hope by this exercise the participants will make more informative points embedded into their brain pertaining to each choice which will be more useful later.As usual pls send the reply with your analysis to forum and cc to my id: gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com Result: I shall declare on Monday (8/March)I request Moderator to permit the same.Good Luck!Yours Adith

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Sujatha ji,Thank you for your participation.With RegardsAdith

--- On Thu, 4/3/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramaniRe: Quiz 18

Cc: " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinathThursday, 4 March, 2010, 9:30 PM

Dear Sri Adithji,

Here is my attempt.  RPs at the time of your judgment :

6th CSL and in the star of Mercury in Lagna.  Mars is in the star of Mercury in Lagna and in the sub of Saturn CSL of 6th. Saturn is in the sign of 8th owned by Moon. 6th house, which is house of disese is owned by Venus, who is in the star of Moon, in Lagns as  8th lord. Mars is in 12th in his own house and is in the star of Mercury in Lagna.

that are connected to Lagna from birth.  6th CSL which is supposed to indicate the nature of disease is Saturn, a chronic planet and so the disease is chronic and permanent,  Of these planets (RPs), Saturn and Venus

are both significators for Lagna and 6th to cause health affliction to the native.  So planets in Lagna

Saturn as 6th CSL placed in 8th,  8th and 8th lord too

These are the causes for disorder from birth.  Now for the

out.  Dumbness generally lead to deafness too.  Though

5th lord. Even bad vision could have been set right by surgery in Mars Dasa. so Blindness also ruled out.  Lastly

'handicapped' (i.e. paralysis like, due to polio, the native's nerves  knees could have been affected. Chief significators

chronic planet.  Saturn is 6th CSL and is in the star of Mercury in the sub of Moon 8rh lord.  We are to consider

6th house of natural zodiac.  This house (Xth) is controlled

& 12th houses are involved  Satn.'s (6th CSL) aspect on

a way.  So the native from birth is suffering from polio like

disease (paralysis).  This my opnion.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani 

-

adith kasinath.g.k

@gro ups.com

Quiz 18

Dear Members,Today I received a profile which was registered in my matrimonial site. Interesting case.As it was interesting , I though of posting for the benefit of the members though I am quite engaged.male23/12/19766.58 AMSalem 11n3978e12For your kind note:My Time of judgement: 3.24 pm 3/3/2010(today) salemRps: Asc-Moon-Sat- MerMoon-Mer-Mars- JupDay-MerThe Birth Asc.: Jup-Ketu-MerAs Mercury (ketu) was strong Rp, I did not try to do any BTR.Question: The native is having a disorder from birth. What could be that?Choices: A) Dumb and DeafB) BlindnessC) HandicappedAs the choices are given, members can do their excercise with all the 3 choices and can try to interpret the possibilty of choice. Hope majority will succeed. I really hope by this exercise the participants will make more informative points embedded into their brain pertaining to each choice which will be more useful later.As usual pls send the reply with your analysis to forum and cc to my id: gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com Result: I shall declare on Monday (8/March)I request Moderator to permit the same.Good Luck!

Yours Adith

Guest guest

dear Mr.Adith

Really I have n't focused on medical Astrology yet,but try to participate in

this quiz to test myself without studying more in this field.

At first if 6,8 & 12 houses signify 6,8,12 along with house 2 & 3 and also Me as

karak for speech and hearing and also mute signs(Cancer,Sco.,Pis.)the

possibility of speech and hearing problems is high.Also if 2nd and 3rd cusps

signify houses 6,8 & 12 it is again show these kinds of problems.

-------------------------------

At first we should see if 6th house is connected to Asc to see if there is an

illness.

1CSL:Me(l/o 10n7 in 1) ,aspected by Ju(l/o 12n1 , in 5) .It is in the

star os Su(l/o 9 in 12) and sub of Mo(l/o 8 in 1,conj Ve(l/o 6n11 in 2).Then it

has connected to 6th house.

Also 6 CSL is Sa+ (l/o 2n3 in 8) and aspected by Ve(l/o 6 n 11 in 2) .Sa+ is in

the star of Me(l/o 10n7 in 1) and sub of Mo(l/o 8 in 1).

-

2nd step is to find that if 6,8 & 12 houses signify 6,8,12 along with house 2 & 3

and also Me as karak for speech and hearing and also mute

signs(Cancer,Sco.,Pis.).

6CSL:Sa+(l/o 2n3 in 8) and aspected by Ve(l/o 6 n 11 in 2) .Sa+ is in the star

of Me(l/o 10n7 in 1) and sub of Mo(l/o 8 in 1).Then there are significations of

6 and also 2nd and 3rd houses here.Also Sa is placed in Canser,a mute sign.

8CSL:Ra in 10th house in the sign of Ve(l/o 6 n 11 in 2) and Ve is aspected by

Sa+ (l/o 2n3 in 8)and Sa is placed in Cancer,a mute sign.Then there are

significations of 8 and

also 2nd and 3rd houses here.Also if we just consider vedic aspects and

conjunctions withour considering any orb,Ve is with Mo and Mo is the lord of a

mute sign,means Cancer.

12CSL:Me(l/o 10n7 in 1),ans is aspected by Ju+(l/o 12n1 in 5)in the star of Su

(l/o 9 in 12) and sub of Mo(l/o 6n11 in 2).Then it has connected to 12th

house.We know Mo is lord of Cancer,a mute sign.

-------

3rd step is to consider if 2nd and 3rd cusps signify 6,8 & 12.

2ndCSL:Ra(Ra itself is bad for speech ) .In above analysis we saw that Ra

signified 2,3,6,8,11.

3rd CSL:Ve+(l/o6n11 in 2),conj.Mo(l/o 8 in 1) .It is in the star of Mo and is in

own sub.

-------

I think the weight of harms for hearing and speech problems are more than the

one for Vision.(For vision we consider 2nd and 12th houses and there Karakas

means Su and Mo.If 2/12 cuspal sub lords signify 2,6,8,12 houses,and also Su and

Mo are badly afflicted,we can consider problems in vision.

Then I think he suffers from hearing and speech problems.

Best Wishes

Hussein

Guest guest

Dear Adith ji

I forgot to pint to the D/B/A at the time of birth.

Su/Sa/Ra.These three are signifying 6,8,12 along with 2 & 3 houses and also

badhaka house of 7.

Best Wishes

Hussein

, " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath

wrote:

>

> Dear Members,

>

> Today I received a profile which was registered in my matrimonial site.

> Interesting case.

> As it was interesting , I though of posting for the benefit of the members

> though I am quite engaged.

>

> male

> 23/12/1976

> 6.58 AM

> Salem

> 11n39

> 78e12

> *

> For your kind note:*

> My Time of judgement: 3.24 pm 3/3/2010(today) salem

> Rps:

> Asc-Moon-Sat-Mer

> Moon-Mer-Mars-Jup

> Day-Mer

>

> The Birth Asc.: Jup-Ketu-Mer

> As Mercury (ketu) was strong Rp, I did not try to do any BTR.

> *

> Question: The native is having a disorder from birth. What could be that?*

>

> *Choices: *

> A) Dumb and Deaf

> B) Blindness

> C) Handicapped

>

> As the choices are given, members can do their excercise with all the 3

> choices and can try to interpret the possibilty of choice. Hope majority

> will succeed.

> *

> I really hope by this exercise the participants will make more informative

> points embedded into their brain pertaining to each choice which will be

> more useful later.

>

> As usual pls send the reply with your analysis to forum and cc to my id:

> gkadithkasinath

> *

> Result: I shall declare on Monday (8/March)

>

> I request Moderator to permit the same.

>

> Good Luck!

>

> Yours

> Adith

>

Guest guest

male23/12/19766.58 AMSalem 11n3978e12His time of birth is quite perfect.It is likely that he has a defect in his left eye.Though owner of 12,Mar is placed with Neptune in 12 in the star of Mer significator of 9 and 12 and bhadakathipathi.Likely hood of defect in left eye.(Ms.Sujata's analysis was indeed great)Saturn being 6 csl and placed in 8 (trigon to natural12th house-indicate feet )in mer star sig of 9 and 12, he could be handicapped from below hip.8-hip;9 -thigh;12- feet;6-sickness;saturn-handicapped; in the star of mer-nerves;star lord being powerful and also maraka,bhadakathipathi for a common sign Asc.sig. of 9 & 12, he could be handicapped.tkp--- On Sat, 3/6/10, sujata das

<sujatadash1 wrote:sujata das <sujatadash1Re: Quiz 18 Cc: gkadithkasinathDate: Saturday, March 6, 2010, 7:39 AM

Dear AdithDefect from birth, so sun dasa at birth b judged. It is in ke,(4 12 5), sub of ju (12 9 5 1 4). Sa square ke ju. Sa+, csl of 6 in 8, in mer - badhak, csl of 1 in su ( 12 and 9) and sob of moon in one. Su in 12 'n ve in 2 indicates blindness. The trigon of misery from birthtimeRegardsSujata--- On Thu, 4/3/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>Re: Quiz 18@gro ups.comCc: "adith kasinath.g.k" <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>Thursday, 4 March, 2010, 9:30 PM

Dear Sri Adithji,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

@gro ups.com

Quiz 18

Dear Members,Today I received a profile which was registered in my matrimonial site. Interesting case.As it was interesting , I though of posting for the benefit of the members though I am quite engaged.male23/12/19766.58 AMSalem 11n3978e12For your kind note:My Time of judgement: 3.24 pm 3/3/2010(today) salemRps: Asc-Moon-Sat- MerMoon-Mer-Mars- JupDay-MerThe Birth Asc.: Jup-Ketu-MerAs Mercury (ketu) was strong Rp, I did not try to do any BTR.Question: The native is having a disorder from birth. What could be that?Choices: A) Dumb and DeafB) BlindnessC) HandicappedAs the choices are given, members can do their excercise with all the 3 choices and can try to interpret the possibilty of choice. Hope majority will succeed. I really hope by this exercise the participants will make more informative points embedded into their brain pertaining to each choice which will be more useful later.As usual pls send the reply with your analysis to forum and cc to my id: gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com Result: I shall declare on Monday (8/March)I request Moderator to permit the same.Good Luck!Yours Adith

1 of 1 File(s)

Adhith_client.pdf

Guest guest

Dear TKP ji,Thanks for your Valuable Participation and analysis.With RegardsAdith

-

adith kasinath.g.k

@gro ups.com

Quiz 18

Dear Members,Today I received a profile which was registered in my matrimonial site. Interesting case.As it was interesting , I though of posting for the benefit of the members though I am quite engaged.male23/12/19766.58 AMSalem 11n3978e12For your kind note:My Time of judgement: 3.24 pm 3/3/2010(today) salemRps: Asc-Moon-Sat- MerMoon-Mer-Mars- JupDay-MerThe Birth Asc.: Jup-Ketu-MerAs Mercury (ketu) was strong Rp, I did not try to do any BTR.Question: The native is having a disorder from birth. What could be that?Choices: A) Dumb and DeafB) BlindnessC) HandicappedAs the choices are given, members can do their excercise with all the 3 choices and can try to interpret the possibilty of choice. Hope majority will succeed. I really hope by this exercise the participants will make more informative points embedded into their brain pertaining to each choice which will be more useful later.As usual pls send the reply with your analysis to forum and cc to my id: gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com Result: I shall declare on Monday (8/March)I request Moderator to permit the same.Good Luck!

Yours Adith

Guest guest

~~~ Om Sai Ram ~~~Dear Adith Ji

Good Morning Always 

My

way of simple analysis for (Quiz 18) the native is that in the birth chart

Saturn

is Karaka of Disease and sitting in 8H

whereas

8L Moon is sitting in 2H with Venus (here Venus will act as Rahu because Rahu

is in Tula Sign)

And

there is exchange of 8L and 2L.

Moon 8L and 6L Venus sitting in 2H is aspecting 8H

Saturn

is aspecting 10, 2, 5 and in the 5H Saturn is aspecting LL Jupiter too.

This

makes the native effected part is Legs (8H from Hip joints to Capricorn sign

calf).

Dasha

running at the time of birth is Sun Saturn Rahu.

Sun

is placed in lagna but actually it goes to 12H. So the 6, 8, 12 is covered

which has been converted in Disorder.

So

in that matter he is handicapped.

Thanks Pram

On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 1:18 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Sri Adithji,

6th CSL and in the star of Mercury in Lagna.  Mars is in the star of Mercury in Lagna and in the sub of Saturn CSL of 6th. Saturn is in the sign of 8th owned by Moon. 6th house, which is house of disese is owned by Venus, who is in the star of Moon, in Lagns as  8th lord. Mars is in 12th in his own house and is in the star of Mercury in Lagna.

that are connected to Lagna from birth.  6th CSL which is supposed to indicate the nature of disease is Saturn, a chronic planet and so the disease is chronic and permanent,  Of these planets (RPs), Saturn and Venus

are both significators for Lagna and 6th to cause health affliction to the native.  So planets in Lagna

5th lord. Even bad vision could have been set right by surgery in Mars Dasa. so Blindness also ruled out.  Lastly

'handicapped' (i.e. paralysis like, due to polio, the native's nerves  knees could have been affected. Chief significators

chronic planet.  Saturn is 6th CSL and is in the star of Mercury in the sub of Moon 8rh lord.  We are to consider

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani 

-

adith kasinath.g.k

@gro ups.com

Quiz 18

Yours Adith

-- ThanksTPC

Guest guest

Dear Prem ji.Om Sairam!Thanks for your participation and analysis.With RegardsAdith

On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 1:18 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Sri Adithji,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani 

-

adith kasinath.g.k

@gro ups.com

Quiz 18

Yours Adith

-- ThanksTPC

Guest guest

Adithji Pranam,"This native is blind since his birth" . Is my answer.Pls find my views ...regardsPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Wed, 3/3/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Quiz

18 Date: Wednesday, 3 March, 2010, 4:48 PM

Yours Adith

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

1 of 1 File(s)

quiz18.doc

Guest guest

Dear Aditji: May I participate in this quiz under traditional western astrology please. I shall be brief:According to ancient astrology by Firmicus Maternus(dating to Roman days) if the Sun and Moon follow the Mars(Sun and Moon are on the ascendant and Mars is in 12th house in this case)-afflictions of the Eyes are indicated. Saturn being in the 8th house is indicative of vicious infection/inflammation of the eye.Sun and Moon being in the first house and Mars and Saturn having risen much earlier than both the luminaries the chances are that both the eyes are blind.The fact that Jupiter is in trine with moon and Mercury makes the case amenable to surgery! Thank you in advance,regards,Vijay--- On Sat, 3/6/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Quiz 18 Date: Saturday, March 6, 2010, 7:48 AM

--- On Thu, 4/3/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>Re: Quiz 18@gro ups.com

Cc: "adith kasinath.g.k" <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>Thursday, 4 March, 2010, 9:30 PM

Dear Sri Adithji,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

@gro ups.com

Quiz 18

Yours Adith

Guest guest

Dear Kalyan JiThanks for your very valuable input.PramOn Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 7:42 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Dear Friends,Sorry for intervention. And this not making any confusion or debate.Birth Day of the Quiz 18 is 23.12.1976. The NKPA is 23-26-42 for this day as per,

http://www.astrosage.com/logy/ayanamsa.aspRegardsKalyan

Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_tkp ;

gkadithkasinathSent: Sat, 6 March, 2010 7:12:16 PMRe: Quiz 18 [1 Attachment]

male23/12/19766.58 AMSalem 11n39

78e12His time of birth is quite perfect.It is likely that he has a defect in his left eye.Though owner of 12,Mar is placed with Neptune in 12 in the star of Mer significator of 9 and 12 and bhadakathipathi.

Likely hood of defect in left eye.(Ms.Sujata' s analysis was indeed great)Saturn being 6 csl and placed in 8 (trigon to natural12th house-indicate feet )in mer star sig of 9 and 12, he could be handicapped from below hip.8-hip;9 -thigh;12- feet;6-sickness; saturn-handicapp ed; in the star of mer-nerves;star lord being powerful and also maraka,bhadakathipa thi for a common sign Asc.sig. of 9 & 12, he could be handicapped.

tkp--- On Sat, 3/6/10, sujata das

<sujatadash1@ .co. in> wrote:sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>

Re: Quiz 18@gro ups.comCc: gkadithkasinath@ gmail.comSaturday, March 6, 2010, 7:39 AM

Dear AdithDefect from birth, so sun dasa at birth b judged. It is in ke,(4 12 5), sub of ju (12 9 5 1 4). Sa square ke ju. Sa+, csl of 6 in 8, in mer - badhak, csl of 1 in su ( 12 and 9) and sob of moon in one. Su in 12 'n ve in 2 indicates blindness. The trigon of misery from birthtime

RegardsSujata--- On Thu, 4/3/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

Cc: " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>Thursday, 4 March, 2010, 9:30 PM

Dear Sri Adithji,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani 

-

adith kasinath.g.k

@gro ups.com

Quiz 18

Yours Adith

-- ThanksTPC

Guest guest

Dear Amit soman ji,Thank you so much for your valuable participation and analysis.With RegardsAdith

-

adith kasinath.g.k

@gro ups.com

Quiz 18

I really hope by this

exercise the participants will make more informative points embedded into their brain pertaining to each choice which will be more useful later.As usual pls send the reply with your analysis to forum and cc to my id: gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com

Yours Adith

-- ThanksTPC

Guest guest

Dear Pram,Thanks and happy for your good understanding in the thread.RegdsKalyanPrem Chopra <pramchopra1964 Sent: Tue, 9 March, 2010 7:21:40 AMRe: Quiz 18

Dear Kalyan JiThanks for your very valuable input.PramOn Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 7:42 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Dear Friends,Sorry for intervention. And this not making any confusion or debate.Birth Day of the Quiz 18 is 23.12.1976. The NKPA is 23-26-42 for this day as per,

http://www.astrosag e.com/log y/ayanamsa. aspRegardsKalyan

Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_ tkp >@gro ups.com;

gkadithkasinath@ gmail.comSat, 6 March, 2010 7:12:16 PMRe: Quiz 18 [1 Attachment]

male23/12/19766.58 AMSalem 11n39

78e12His time of birth is quite perfect.It is likely that he has a defect in his left eye.Though owner of 12,Mar is placed with Neptune in 12 in the star of Mer significator of 9 and 12 and bhadakathipathi.

Likely hood of defect in left eye.(Ms.Sujata' s analysis was indeed great)Saturn being 6 csl and placed in 8 (trigon to natural12th house-indicate feet )in mer star sig of 9 and 12, he could be handicapped from below hip.8-hip;9 -thigh;12- feet;6-sickness; saturn-handicapp ed; in the star of mer-nerves;star lord being powerful and also maraka,bhadakathipa thi for a common sign Asc.sig. of 9 & 12, he could be handicapped.

tkp--- On Sat, 3/6/10, sujata das

<sujatadash1@ .co. in> wrote:sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>

Re: Quiz 18@gro ups.comCc: gkadithkasinath@ gmail.comSaturday, March 6, 2010, 7:39 AM

Dear AdithDefect from birth, so sun dasa at birth b judged. It is in ke,(4 12 5), sub of ju (12 9 5 1 4). Sa square ke ju. Sa+, csl of 6 in 8, in mer - badhak, csl of 1 in su ( 12 and 9) and sob of moon in one. Su in 12 'n ve in 2 indicates blindness. The trigon of misery from birthtime

RegardsSujata--- On Thu, 4/3/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

Cc: "adith kasinath.g.k" <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>Thursday, 4 March, 2010, 9:30 PM

Dear Sri Adithji,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

@gro ups.com

Quiz 18

Yours Adith

-- ThanksTPC