IndiaDivine.org

Quiz 18 REQUESTING OTHER MEMBERS TO PARTICIPATE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Members,I request the active members and regular participants like Dr. Rath, Senthil, G.Subramaniam, last quiz winner and many others I forgot to mention  and also many senior members like Yogesh ji, TW ji, Sunil Gondhlekar ji, Sagar ji , Subhash ektar and more to participate and give their analysis. This will be more useful for all.

Hence I postpone the result till tomorrow.Thanks and RegardsAdithOn Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 4:48 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Members,Today I received a profile which was registered in my matrimonial site. Interesting case.

As it was interesting , I though of posting for the benefit of the members though I am quite engaged.

male23/12/19766.58 AMSalem 11n3978e12For your kind note:My Time of judgement: 3.24 pm 3/3/2010(today) salemRps: Asc-Moon-Sat-MerMoon-Mer-Mars-JupDay-Mer

The Birth Asc.: Jup-Ketu-MerAs Mercury (ketu) was strong Rp, I did not try to do any BTR.Question: The native is having a disorder from birth. What could be that?

Choices: A) Dumb and DeafB) BlindnessC) HandicappedAs the choices are given, members can do their excercise with all the 3 choices and can try to interpret the possibilty of choice. Hope majority will succeed.

I really hope by this exercise the participants will make more informative points embedded into their brain pertaining to each choice which will be more useful later.As usual pls send the reply with your analysis to forum and cc to my id: gkadithkasinath

Result: I shall declare on Monday (8/March)I request Moderator to permit the same.Good Luck!

Yours Adith

Guest guest

Dear Adith,

For the last QUIZ (when she delivered baby?) all the participants analysis/approach are not appearing in the forum message except the WINNER, VGR & Sujatha though you have forwarded personally. Every participants approach must be discussed to find the better way of analysis. I don't know what moderator is doing!!!??

Most of the participant’s approach/analyses are goes into DUST (Recycle) BIN except few/WINNER so I have decided not to spend time to participate any QUIZ as it is not having any meaning. Sorry if I have hurt anybody.

GOOD LUCK!!!

D.Senthil--- On Mon, 3/8/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Re: Quiz 18 REQUESTING OTHER MEMBERS TO PARTICIPATE Date: Monday, March 8, 2010, 4:58 AM

Dear Members,I request the active members and regular participants like Dr. Rath, Senthil, G.Subramaniam, last quiz winner and many others I forgot to mention and also many senior members like Yogesh ji, TW ji, Sunil Gondhlekar ji, Sagar ji , Subhash ektar and more to participate and give their analysis. This will be more useful for all.Hence I postpone the result till tomorrow.Thanks and RegardsAdith

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 4:48 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Members,Today I received a profile which was registered in my matrimonial site. Interesting case.As it was interesting , I though of posting for the benefit of the members though I am quite engaged.male23/12/19766.58 AMSalem 11n3978e12For your kind note:My Time of judgement: 3.24 pm 3/3/2010(today) salemRps: Asc-Moon-Sat- MerMoon-Mer-Mars- JupDay-MerThe Birth Asc.: Jup-Ketu-MerAs Mercury (ketu) was strong Rp, I did not try to do any BTR.Question: The native is having a disorder from birth. What could be that?Choices: A) Dumb and DeafB) BlindnessC) HandicappedAs the choices are given, members can do their excercise with all the 3 choices and can try to interpret the possibilty

of choice. Hope majority will succeed. I really hope by this exercise the participants will make more informative points embedded into their brain pertaining to each choice which will be more useful later.As usual pls send the reply with your analysis to forum and cc to my id: gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com Result: I shall declare on Monday (8/March)I request Moderator to permit the same.Good Luck!Yours Adith

Guest guest

Dear Senthil ji,I understand your points.Despite your concern , after the declaration of the answer, there were many useful discussions and sometimes arguments were running which were really useful in bringing out many points.

When the answer were wrong may be some participants may not like to disclose thier analysis also.Moreover, just becasue of this reason , we can not say that many people's hard work is going waste. IF so, why should I or anybody waste time and conduct the Quiz?.

This is not to identify who has not done correctly.It is to know how has found the answer correctly and thier interpretation and their method of analysis and if we could get any new point out of it..and so on.. Also the confidence level will be  increased.

If we study the analysis of the winner, the participants who have just

missed the points in their interpretation could easily find the reason

which is useful.

If you feel releasing of the all the analysis reports are a must after

the declaration, that will be done by the conductor, say for this quiz,

it is me.

We need not blame the moderator on this. Because compiling of all the

mails is little difficult as not all the mails were not sent in a

single thread. Many participants send in different thread names. Hope you will share your time and participate in this quiz now.AwaitingWith RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro.com

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 6:38 AM, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

Dear Adith,

For the last QUIZ (when she delivered baby?) all the participants analysis/approach are not appearing in the forum message except the WINNER, VGR  & Sujatha though you have forwarded personally. Every participants approach must be discussed to find the better way of analysis. I don't know what moderator is doing!!!??

Most of the participant’s approach/analyses are goes into DUST (Recycle) BIN except few/WINNER so I have decided not to spend time to participate any QUIZ as it is not having any meaning. Sorry if I have hurt anybody.

GOOD LUCK!!!

D.Senthil--- On Mon, 3/8/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Re: Quiz 18 REQUESTING OTHER MEMBERS TO PARTICIPATE Date: Monday, March 8, 2010, 4:58 AM

Dear Members,I request the active members and regular participants like Dr. Rath, Senthil, G.Subramaniam, last quiz winner and many others I forgot to mention  and also many senior members like Yogesh ji, TW ji, Sunil Gondhlekar ji, Sagar ji , Subhash ektar and more to participate and give their analysis. This will be more useful for all.

Hence I postpone the result till tomorrow.Thanks and RegardsAdith

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 4:48 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Members,Today I received a profile which was registered in my matrimonial site. Interesting case.As it was interesting , I though of posting for the benefit of the members though I am quite engaged.

male23/12/19766.58 AMSalem 11n3978e12For your kind note:My Time of judgement: 3.24 pm 3/3/2010(today) salemRps: Asc-Moon-Sat- MerMoon-Mer-Mars- JupDay-Mer

The Birth Asc.: Jup-Ketu-MerAs Mercury (ketu) was strong Rp, I did not try to do any BTR.Question: The native is having a disorder from birth. What could be that?

Choices: A) Dumb and DeafB) BlindnessC) HandicappedAs the choices are given, members can do their excercise with all the 3 choices and can try to interpret the possibilty

of choice. Hope majority will succeed. I really hope by this exercise the participants will make more informative points embedded into their brain pertaining to each choice which will be more useful later.

As usual pls send the reply with your analysis to forum and cc to my id: gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com

Result: I shall declare on Monday (8/March)I request Moderator to permit the same.Good Luck!

Yours Adith

Guest guest

9 March 2010

Dear Adith

From bird’s eye view I will go for option c- Handicapped.

Regards

Ravinder Grover

On Behalf Of adith kasinath.g.k

Tuesday, March 09, 2010 1:59 AM

Re: Quiz 18 REQUESTING OTHER MEMBERS TO

PARTICIPATE

Dear Members,

I request the active members and regular participants like Dr. Rath, Senthil,

G.Subramaniam, last quiz winner and many others I forgot to mention and

also many senior members like Yogesh ji, TW ji, Sunil Gondhlekar ji, Sagar ji ,

Subhash ektar and more to participate and give their analysis. This will be

more useful for all.

Hence I postpone the result till tomorrow.

Thanks and Regards

Adith

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 4:48 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

wrote:

Dear Members,

Today I received a profile which was registered in my matrimonial site.

Interesting case.

As it was interesting , I though of posting for the benefit of the members

though I am quite engaged.

male

23/12/1976

6.58 AM

Salem

11n39

78e12

For your kind note:

My Time of judgement: 3.24 pm 3/3/2010(today) salem

Rps:

Asc-Moon-Sat-Mer

Moon-Mer-Mars-Jup

Day-Mer

The Birth Asc.: Jup-Ketu-Mer

As Mercury (ketu) was strong Rp, I did not try to do any BTR.

Question: The native is having a disorder from

birth. What could be that?

Choices:

A) Dumb and Deaf

B) Blindness

C) Handicapped

As the choices are given, members can do their excercise with all the 3 choices

and can try to interpret the possibilty of choice. Hope majority will succeed.

I really hope by this exercise the participants will make more informative

points embedded into their brain pertaining to each choice which will be more

useful later.

As usual pls send the reply with your analysis to forum and cc to my id: gkadithkasinath

Result: I shall declare on Monday (8/March)

I request Moderator to permit the same.

Good Luck!

Yours

Adith

Guest guest

Its really a very good chart to study..would like to try

SECOND HOUSE - Right Eye Problem,  Speech Defects

SIXTH HOUSE -  House of disease

EIGHTH HOUSE – long term disease karaka Saturn

THIRD HOUSE - Throat Problems, Right Ear

ELEVENTH HOUSE -Left Ear Problems.

TWELTH HOUSE - Left Eye Problems

At the time of birth native was running under the DBA sun sat mars

In d-1 2nd lord Saturn in 8th getting retro exchanging house with moon, moon 8th lord in 2nd with venus 6th lord, moon afflicted by Saturn..there is a connection b/w Saturn venus moon 2nd 6th 8th lord

sun in lagna with mercury badhaka

2nd and 12th house has venus and mars

eyes can be afflicted

sun Saturn mars and lagna all are in gandmool nakshatra

lagna with badhaka lagna lord under the influence of nodes

3rd house lord in 8th aspected by 6th and 8th lord 3rd house aspected by mars and rahu

possibility of deaf and dumbness

if check frm bhav lagna sun is with 12th lord mars and badhaka mercury

moon 8th lord in 2nd with venus aspected connected to Saturn

indicating affliction to eyes

from kp chart sun in 12th conj mars 12th lord in 12th in the nakshatra of ketu in 4th in the sign of mars in 12th in self star sun s/l jup in 5th lord of 1,4 in sun star in 12

Saturn in 8th l/o 2,3 in the star of mercury (badhaka) in lagna lord of7,10 mercury conj moon which is 8th lord Saturn in the sub of moon 8th lord in 1st moon in the str of sun in 12

Mars in 12th lord of 12th conj sun in 12th in the star of mercury badhaka lord in lagna conj moon 8th lord mars in the sub of sat 2nd 3rd lord in 8th

As I think eyes prblem

On 3/8/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 4:48 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Members,Today I received a profile which was registered in my matrimonial site. Interesting case.As it was interesting , I though of posting for the benefit of the members though I am quite engaged.

male23/12/19766.58 AMSalem 11n3978e12For your kind note:My Time of judgement: 3.24 pm 3/3/2010(today) salemRps: Asc-Moon-Sat-MerMoon-Mer-Mars-JupDay-Mer

Choices: A) Dumb and DeafB) BlindnessC) HandicappedAs the choices are given, members can do their excercise with all the 3 choices and can try to interpret the possibilty of choice. Hope majority will succeed.

I really hope by this exercise the participants will make more informative points embedded into their brain pertaining to each choice which will be more useful later.As usual pls send the reply with your analysis to forum and cc to my id: gkadithkasinath

Yours Adith

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Anjana,Thanks for your valuable participation and analysis.With RegardsAdith

On 3/8/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 4:48 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Yours Adith

Guest guest

Dear Sri Senthil,

I appeciate your sentiment for divulging the answers of the

participants, which will enable us to know how each approaches to the quiz and also to enable us to initiate

further discussion on it. In the last quiz, there were many

peculiarities in the quiz and unexpected reality as per

Sri Adithji in his post analysis, They were deserving further

discussion to get clear many doubts of participants. We don't have divine power or vision to know the past, present & future. Even eminent astrologers are liable to err. But by their participation, we may come to know many other hidden parts of rule. But they are perhaps reluctant to partake for fear of their image if it becomes wrong. This is unwanted notion. By that we are deprived of our quest for knowledge of their approach and analysis. They are earnestly requested to partiicipate for the benefit of members, irrespective of their answers. They may guide what are the aspects to be seen for solving the quiz. So far as participants are concered each may argue of their own way like defence and prosecution lawyers, who argue cases just anti of the other. We cannot expect same answer to be givenby each of the participant. But we can discuss points postmortem and arrive at reasonable correct

solution. Pl. do participate as you are very knowledgable

person and we find your arguments and solution

is very fine, and beneficial to members.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

--- Original Message -----

Senthil

Cc: gkadithkasinath ; punitp

Tuesday, March 09, 2010 6:38 AM

Re: Re: Quiz 18 REQUESTING OTHER MEMBERS TO PARTICIPATE

Dear Adith, For the last QUIZ (when she delivered baby?) all the participants analysis/approach are not appearing in the forum message except the WINNER, VGR & Sujatha though you have forwarded personally. Every participants approach must be discussed to find the better way of analysis. I don't know what moderator is doing!!!??

GOOD LUCK!!!

D.Senthil--- On Mon, 3/8/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath > wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath > Re: Quiz 18 REQUESTING OTHER MEMBERS TO PARTICIPATE Date: Monday, March 8, 2010, 4:58 AM

Dear Members,I request the active members and regular participants like Dr. Rath, Senthil, G.Subramaniam, last quiz winner and many others I forgot to mention and also many senior members like Yogesh ji, TW ji, Sunil Gondhlekar ji, Sagar ji , Subhash ektar and more to participate and give their analysis. This will be more useful for all.Hence I postpone the result till tomorrow.Thanks and RegardsAdith

Dear Members,Today I received a profile which was registered in my matrimonial site. Interesting case.As it was interesting , I though of posting for the benefit of the members though I am quite engaged.male23/12/19766.58 AMSalem 11n3978e12For your kind note:My Time of judgement: 3.24 pm 3/3/2010(today) salemRps: Asc-Moon-Sat- MerMoon-Mer-Mars- JupDay-MerThe Birth Asc.: Jup-Ketu-MerAs Mercury (ketu) was strong Rp, I did not try to do any BTR.Question: The native is having a disorder from birth. What could be that?Choices: A) Dumb and DeafB) BlindnessC) HandicappedAs the choices are given, members can do their excercise with all the 3 choices and can try to interpret the possibilty of choice. Hope majority will succeed. I really hope by this exercise the participants will make more informative points embedded into their brain pertaining to each choice which will be more useful later.As usual pls send the reply with your analysis to forum and cc to my id: gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com Result: I shall declare on Monday (8/March)I request Moderator to permit the same.Good Luck!Yours Adith

Guest guest

dear adithji, thank u very much for yr test. My analysis as follows, MERCURY in lagna, lagna, aspected by lagnalord guru shows his inteligence and long life.Since lord of second aspects his own house lord of 12th mars also in his own house and athmakaraka also hence no problem in eye sight. Due to the strength of mars handicspped also ruled.For speach and hear,since 2nd and 3rd lord saturn has parivarhana with 8th lors moon and venus the6th lord is in 2nd along with 8 lord and aspected by saturn. Due to the weakness of the 3 rd lord saturn and 11th lord venus the disease is DEAF &

Dumb.thanks with regards vijaya mohan

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Dear Adithji,

I was busy otherwise and happened to see the dead line is too close. To me ,after a snap shot analysis, this apperes to be a speach related problem.

Perhaps a deaf and dumb case

1 Mars lord of 5and12 aspects the third ,may cause hearing problem

2 Sat ,6CSL aspects from 8th

3 Dasa lord Sun is in 12th

4Moon is 8th lord and is aspected by Sat, which causes chronic ailments.

Deafness also causes dumbness.

Another possibility

This might be a case of stammering too since sat opposes Venus 180 degrees

S.Subramanian

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathSenthil <athi_ram; Sent: Tue, March 9, 2010 7:10:09 AMRe: Re: Quiz 18 REQUESTING OTHER MEMBERS TO PARTICIPATE

Dear Senthil ji,I understand your points.Despite your concern , after the declaration of the answer, there were many useful discussions and sometimes arguments were running which were really useful in bringing out many points. When the answer were wrong may be some participants may not like to disclose thier analysis also.Moreover, just becasue of this reason , we can not say that many people's hard work is going waste. IF so, why should I or anybody waste time and conduct the Quiz?.This is not to identify who has not done correctly.It is to know how has found the answer correctly and thier interpretation and their method of analysis and if we could get any new point out of it..and so on.. Also the confidence level will be increased. If we study the analysis of the winner, the participants who have just missed the points in their interpretation could easily find the reason which is useful.

If you feel releasing of the all the analysis reports are a must after the declaration, that will be done by the conductor, say for this quiz, it is me.We need not blame the moderator on this. Because compiling of all the mails is little difficult as not all the mails were not sent in a single thread. Many participants send in different thread names. Hope you will share your time and participate in this quiz now.AwaitingWith RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro. com

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 6:38 AM, Senthil <athi_ram > wrote:

Dear Adith,

For the last QUIZ (when she delivered baby?) all the participants analysis/approach are not appearing in the forum message except the WINNER, VGR & Sujatha though you have forwarded personally. Every participants approach must be discussed to find the better way of analysis. I don't know what moderator is doing!!!??

GOOD LUCK!!!

D.Senthil--- On Mon, 3/8/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> Re: Quiz 18 REQUESTING OTHER MEMBERS TO PARTICIPATE@gro ups.comMonday, March 8, 2010, 4:58 AM

Dear Members,Today I received a profile which was registered in my matrimonial site. Interesting case.As it was interesting , I though of posting for the benefit of the members though I am quite engaged.male23/12/19766.58 AMSalem 11n3978e12For your kind note:My Time of judgement: 3.24 pm 3/3/2010(today) salemRps: Asc-Moon-Sat- MerMoon-Mer-Mars- JupDay-MerThe Birth Asc.: Jup-Ketu-MerAs Mercury (ketu) was strong Rp, I did not try to do any BTR.Question: The native is having a disorder from birth. What could be that?Choices: A) Dumb and DeafB) BlindnessC) HandicappedAs the choices are given, members can do their excercise with all the 3 choices and can try to interpret the possibilty

of choice. Hope majority will succeed. I really hope by this exercise the participants will make more informative points embedded into their brain pertaining to each choice which will be more useful later.As usual pls send the reply with your analysis to forum and cc to my id: gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com Result: I shall declare on Monday (8/March)I request Moderator to permit the same.Good Luck!Yours Adith

Guest guest

Dear Subramanian Swaminathan ji,Thanks for your valuable participation in your busy schedule.With RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro.com

Dear Senthil ji,

I understand your points.Despite your concern , after the declaration of the answer, there were many useful discussions and sometimes arguments were running which were really useful in bringing out many points.

When the answer were wrong may be some participants may not like to disclose thier analysis also.Moreover, just becasue of this reason , we can not say that many people's hard work is going waste. IF so, why should I or anybody waste time and conduct the Quiz?.

This is not to identify who has not done correctly.It is to know how has found the answer correctly and thier interpretation and their method of analysis and if we could get any new point out of it..and so on.. Also the confidence level will be  increased.

If we study the analysis of the winner, the participants who have just missed the points in their interpretation could easily find the reason which is useful.

If you feel releasing of the all the analysis reports are a must after the declaration, that will be done by the conductor, say for this quiz, it is me.We need not blame the moderator on this. Because compiling of all the mails is little difficult as not all the mails were not sent in a single thread. Many participants send in different thread names.

Hope you will share your time and participate in this quiz now.AwaitingWith RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro. com

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 6:38 AM, Senthil <athi_ram > wrote:

Dear Adith,

For the last QUIZ (when she delivered baby?) all the participants analysis/approach are not appearing in the forum message except the WINNER, VGR  & Sujatha though you have forwarded personally. Every participants approach must be discussed to find the better way of analysis. I don't know what moderator is doing!!!??

GOOD LUCK!!!

D.Senthil--- On Mon, 3/8/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> Re: Quiz 18 REQUESTING OTHER MEMBERS TO PARTICIPATE

@gro ups.comMonday, March 8, 2010, 4:58 AM

male23/12/19766.58 AMSalem 11n3978e12For your kind note:My Time of judgement: 3.24 pm 3/3/2010(today) salemRps: Asc-Moon-Sat- MerMoon-Mer-Mars- JupDay-Mer

Choices: A) Dumb and DeafB) BlindnessC) HandicappedAs the choices are given, members can do their excercise with all the 3 choices and can try to interpret the possibilty

of choice. Hope majority will succeed. I really hope by this exercise the participants will make more informative points embedded into their brain pertaining to each choice which will be more useful later.

As usual pls send the reply with your analysis to forum and cc to my id: gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com

Yours Adith

Guest guest

Dear Senthil.

God Morning. Hope you are cool after so many hot interactions on different issues.

If we recollect, very few numbers of members participate in the quizes that are conducted so far. The main reason is the members do not in any way wish to lose their image by casting wrong fore cast or prediction. Hence if their names and predictions are kept back at the level of the moderator they shall feel protected from the mass. Secondly we have nothing to learn from wrong methods or wrong predictions. Hence it is desirable that the names of the winners only be published with appreciation; with their prediction.

In Quiz 18,four of the participants have reached at correct answer. But the process in the four studies were totally different. I wish these three should be discussed in detail and the most important points be extracted to be followed by others. Some points could be only 'By Chance" and some others could be the right predictive tool. I apprecate the explanation of Kalyanji. The three others although correct, need more explanations by the participants, I suppose. I do congratulate all of them.

PROTECT THE IMAGES OF OUR MEMBERS.

Dr. Rath

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani Sent: Tue, March 9, 2010 12:09:07 PMRe: Re: Quiz 18 REQUESTING OTHER MEMBERS TO PARTICIPATE

Dear Sri Senthil,

I appeciate your sentiment for divulging the answers of the

participants, which will enable us to know how each approaches to the quiz and also to enable us to initiate

further discussion on it. In the last quiz, there were many

peculiarities in the quiz and unexpected reality as per

Sri Adithji in his post analysis, They were deserving further

discussion to get clear many doubts of participants. We don't have divine power or vision to know the past, present & future. Even eminent astrologers are liable to err. But by their participation, we may come to know many other hidden parts of rule. But they are perhaps reluctant to partake for fear of their image if it becomes wrong. This is unwanted notion. By that we are deprived of our quest for knowledge of their approach and analysis. They are earnestly requested to partiicipate for the benefit of members, irrespective of their answers. They may guide what are the aspects to be seen for solving the

quiz. So far as participants are concered each may argue of their own way like defence and prosecution lawyers, who argue cases just anti of the other. We cannot expect same answer to be givenby each of the participant. But we can discuss points postmortem and arrive at reasonable correct

solution. Pl. do participate as you are very knowledgable

person and we find your arguments and solution

is very fine, and beneficial to members.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

--- Original Message -----

Senthil

@gro ups.com

Cc: gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com ; punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com

Tuesday, March 09, 2010 6:38 AM

Re: Re: Quiz 18 REQUESTING OTHER MEMBERS TO PARTICIPATE

Dear Adith,

GOOD LUCK!!!

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> Re: Quiz 18 REQUESTING OTHER MEMBERS TO PARTICIPATE@gro ups.comMonday, March 8, 2010, 4:58 AM