IndiaDivine.org

GETTING HORARY NUMBER SOFTWARE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear friends

I have already attached horary getting Number software i.e. exe file. The

same has been attached in ATTACHMENTS on 04.02.2010 heading ABOUT GETTING HORARY

NUMBER BY guide_vijayanand

Only download it and copy to your computer and only click anywhere in the area

you will get random kp number.

With regards

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The SCientific Soc.for Research and

Devt. in Astrology, Kolhapur,Maharashtra,India

Cell No.+91 9422582853/+91 9673746303

, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

>

> Dear Dilip,

>                 Pl. go to astrosage.com and you'll find what

you want...

>                 With best wishes,

>                  Yogesh Lajmi.

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Dilip Kininge <dilipkininge

>

> Sun, 7 March, 2010 4:39:49 PM

> No.Calculator

>

>  

> Dear Group,

>

> I am searching for KP horary number calculator,but in vain,

> So Pl. me help to find out the site.

>

>  

>                Thanks.

>

>                                                    

Dr dilip

> ________________________________

> Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

>

Guest guest

Larned scholers,

If the KP number doesn,t come from the querant,s mind,how can the moon reflect querant,s mind in the chart? If at all it does, it will be a co-incidence, not astrology.

sk--- On Tue, 9/3/10, guide <guide_vijayanand wrote:

guide <guide_vijayanand GETTING HORARY NUMBER SOFTWARE Date: Tuesday, 9 March, 2010, 2:02 PM

Dear friendsI have already attached horary getting Number software i.e. exe file. The same has been attached in ATTACHMENTS on 04.02.2010 heading ABOUT GETTING HORARY NUMBER BY guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. comOnly download it and copy to your computer and only click anywhere in the area you will get random kp number.With regardsVijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The SCientific Soc.for Research and Devt. in Astrology, Kolhapur,Maharashtr a,IndiaCell No.+91 9422582853/ + 91 9673746303 + 91 9673746303@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Dilip,> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Pl. go to astrosage.com and you'll find what you want...> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â With best wishes,> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Yogesh Lajmi.> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Dilip

Kininge <dilipkininge@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Sun, 7 March, 2010 4:39:49 PM> No.Calculator> > Â > Dear Group,> > I am searching for KP horary number calculator,but in vain,> So Pl. me help to find out the site.> > Â > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Thanks.> > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Dr dilip> ____________ _________ _________ __> Your Mail works best with the New Optimized

IE8. Get it NOW!.>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

YES! Respected Members,

Astrology is also a " Regular co-incidence! "

> " sujat karambelkar " <sujatkaramAdd sender to >ContactsTo:

>Larned scholers,

>If the KP number doesn,t come from the querant,s mind,how can the moon >reflect

querant,s mind in the chart? If at all it does, it will be a co->incidence, not

astrology.

>sk

Get your preferred Email name!

Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com.

http://mail.promotions./newdomains/aa/

Guest guest

Dear all

When the questin of genuinity of mind is concerned there are certain occasions where KSK himself solved so many cases only on prasna time kundli. If only simple prasna time kundli serves the purpose then what is the problem in horary number through software.

As far as the failure in predictions are concerned there are also failures in horary number predictions also in which the horary numbner is supplied by the jataka himself. But still it leads to wrong predictions.

As the belief of KSK is that Jataka brings his/her own destiny with him/her. The number given by jataka will have impact of ruling planets. and certainly no other horary number will be pronounced/supplied by jataka other than what he has supplied.given.

What software i had uploaded in file section of the group is connected with date, time, upto seconds. I cannot elaborate the technical details because one of my friend has developed it. But it definately works. This is not my opinion but everyone who had used it they have personaly informed me about the accuracy of the horary number.

It is the KP system and nothing is impissible. Everything is predestined and we only the kp astrologers will reveal the truth.

HAPPY CHAITRA PRATIPADA - GUDHI PADAVA, HINDU VEDIC NEW YEAR.

With regards

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur,

On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 00:24:17 +0530 wrote

>

Larned scholers,

If the KP number doesn,t come from the querant,s mind,how can the moon reflect querant,s mind in the chart? If at all it does, it will be a co-incidence, not astrology.

sk

>

>--- On Tue, 9/3/10, guide wrote:

>

>guide

> GETTING HORARY NUMBER SOFTWARE

>

>Tuesday, 9 March, 2010, 2:02 PM

>

>

Dear friends

>I have already attached horary getting Number software i.e. exe file. The same has been attached in ATTACHMENTS on 04.02.2010 heading ABOUT GETTING HORARY NUMBER BY guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com

>Only download it and copy to your computer and only click anywhere in the area you will get random kp number.

>With regards

>Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The SCientific Soc.for Research and Devt. in Astrology, Kolhapur,Maharashtr a,India

>Cell No.+91 9422582853/+919673746303 +919673746303

>

>

>@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi wrote:

>>

>> Dear Dilip,

>> ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ Pl. go to astrosage.com and you'll find what you want...

>> ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ With best wishes,

>> ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ Yogesh Lajmi.

>>

>>

>>

>> ____________ _________ _________ __

>> Dilip

Kininge

>> @gro ups.com

>> Sun, 7 March, 2010 4:39:49 PM

>> No.Calculator

>>

>> Â

>> Dear Group,

>>

>> I am searching for KP horary number calculator,but in vain,

>> So Pl. me help to find out the site.

>>

>> Â

>> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â ÂThanks.

>>

>> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Dr dilip

>> ____________ _________ _________ __

>> Your Mail works best with the New Optimized

IE8. Get it NOW!.

>>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Sri Sujatji,

I guess if you can accept 'opening a book and noting a a page no' is acceptable then random no generator must be equaly acceptible.

Anyway opening a book is akin to clicking the computer. In fact the book method suffers some inadequecy in that only the

middle pages get picked up mostly. Computer may be a machine but one's mind only acts on it. I find it very useful and I take this

opportunity to thank Sri Vijayanandji for the free software.

S.Subramanian.

ufferssujat karambelkar <sujatkaram Sent: Wed, March 10, 2010 8:00:55 PMRe: GETTING HORARY NUMBER SOFTWARE

Larned scholers,

sk--- On Tue, 9/3/10, guide <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com> wrote:

guide <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com> GETTING HORARY NUMBER SOFTWARE@gro ups.comTuesday, 9 March, 2010, 2:02 PM

Dear friendsI have already attached horary getting Number software i.e. exe file. The same has been attached in ATTACHMENTS on 04.02.2010 heading ABOUT GETTING HORARY NUMBER BY guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. comOnly download it and copy to your computer and only click anywhere in the area you will get random kp number.With regardsVijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The SCientific Soc.for Research and Devt. in Astrology, Kolhapur,Maharashtr a,IndiaCell No.+91 9422582853/ + 91 9673746303 + 91 9673746303@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Dilip,> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Pl. go to astrosage.com and you'll find what you want...> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â With best wishes,> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Yogesh Lajmi.> > > >

____________ _________ _________ __> Dilip Kininge <dilipkininge@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Sun, 7 March, 2010 4:39:49 PM> No.Calculator> > Â > Dear Group,> > I am searching for KP horary number calculator,but in vain,> So Pl. me help to find out the site.> > Â > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Thanks.> > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Dr dilip> ____________ _________ _________ __> Your Mail works best with the New

Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.>Dear

D