IndiaDivine.org

Rahu Dasa Prediction!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste to all Gurus,My Birth Details are 17/05/1978, 05.30 AM, Nandurbar (Maharashtra). The Rahu Mahadasa has started in last April. I have 3 questions...1. The Mean Rahu is in Star of SUN and sub of VENUS while the True Rahu is in star of MOON and sub of MARS. If we go by the meaning the effects of Dasa will be very different. What could be probable effects of next 17 years? Information - If we go by the True Rahu - An abortion was done by my wife in the 3rd Week of April 2009. It was just 4-5 days after the start of Rahu Dasa. While I think I did not get any particular effect of Mean Rahu in Particular. 2. Currently I'm filing for Divorce in Mutual Consent. My question is whether I will get married again? When? Are their any complications further or will lead

a successful married life?3. Will coming Jupiter Antara in Rahu Dasa create complications in Job? A fellow friend who is good in KP told me that in Jupiter Antara I may leave the Job? If it is so then the Jupiter Dasa starting from 2027 will be problematic too?I know I am asking many questions but please help me as I am confused with the happenings of last one year.Thanking you.Milind Joshi