IndiaDivine.org

Quiz - 18

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Resp. Adith Ji, Namaskar. I am not much aware of KP Astrology as because I am the basic learner of KP Astrology. I have tried to resolve the Quiz-18 with my less knowledge of KP & Traditional Astrology. I am not much perfect in writing English. However, I have tried my best with my explanations given below. Please guide me with your valuable feedback/comments about any mistakes done from my end. Birth Details Male, 23/12/1976, 6:58:00 Hrs. Salem (11.39 N, 78.12 E) My time of Judgment – 07/03/2010, 00:10:50 Hrs, showing Birth Time is correct in respect to RP’s Planets at the time of casting and at the time of birth. Since the defect arrived from Birth. Hence, Dasha-Antar-Pratyanta (Sun-Saturn-Rahu) birth time to be judge.

Pratyantar-Dashapati Rahu is not aspect by any planet and in the sign of Venus. So, Rahu represents Venus. Venus is lord of 6the house (Rogesh) and occupied in 2nd house in saturn’s sign. Saturn is 6th cuspal sub-lord which occupied in 8th house and aspect to Venus. Moon represents the left-eye in male chart and Venus is the factor of Vision-Power. Venus is in Moon’s star and is badly aspect with 6th cusp sub-lord (Saturn). Also 2nd house represents the right-eye wherein 6th lord Venus is occupied. 2nd house sub-lord is Rahu and Rahu acts as agent of Venus. Antar-Dashapati Saturn is in the star of Mercury and sub of Moon. Mercury is the Baadhak planet in chart which occupied in 1st house. Also Mercury is the sub-lord of 1st and 12th house and in the Star of Sun and sub of Moon. Saturn is the lord of 2nd house and occupied in 8th house which is not an auspicious house. Also Saturn is aspect by the lord of 6th house. Maha-Dashapati Sun in the star of Ketu and occupied in 12th house. Ketu is in the sign of Mars and Mars occupied in 12th house and also the lord of 12th house. Mars is in the star of Mercury and sub of Saturn. Sun is the sign of Mars. Sun represents Right-eye in male chart and 12th house represents Left-eye. From the overall points of view, it can be predicted that native is suffering from the disease of Blindness. Venus (factor of vision-power) in 2nd house and Sun (factor of Right-Eye) in 12th house indicate Blindness.

Thanks & Regards Navin Chitlangia “Rudra†Mobile : +91-9830580345.

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.