IndiaDivine.org

QUIZ 18 RESULT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

DEAR PARTICIPANTS,THE ANSWER FOR THE QUIZ 18:DUMB AND DEAF

MY HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS TOSUNA PARANTHA KALYAN JIHUSSEIN JISUBRAMANIAN SWAMINATHANTHEY HAVE HIT THE BULLS EYE.

SUNA JI AND HUSSEIN JI'S ANALYSIS WERE REALLY AMAZING.S.Subramanian ji has hit the answer with a simple analysis. Hats off!I also thank all the participants !Here are attached the Analysis reports of All the participants in Zip file and my analysis report also for your kind perusal.

BUT I REALLY FEEL SAD AS NO MUCH MEMBERS DO PARTICIPATE IN THE QUIZ THOUGH THERE ARE 3000 MEMBERS WE HAVE.With RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro.com

3 of 3 File(s)

Quiz 18 participants.doc

Quiz 18 Dumb and Deaf analysis by Adith.doc

QUIZ 18 Participants ANALYSIS.zip

Guest guest

Dear VGR Pawan ji,Thanks for your words.I agree with your statement.By the way,I can also see you got little confused in this quiz also (hope in earlier too) where you were confident that the native had the possibility of Dumb and Deaf. But later chosen the other option. It happens to everyone. I hope this type quiz will be useful for study.  But I appreciate your effort. Winning or Losing is not the criteria here. Getting exposed such tests will increase more confidence and flourish the knowledge.

With RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro.comOn Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 10:18 PM, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:

Adithji Pranam,As usual congrats and appreciations for your wonderful quiz . Congratulations to the winners . Its really sad to know that 12 answers for 3000 members in the forum. 

If one think that its waste of time to participate then what about the person who conducts the concept . Isnt every bodies time  valuable. Members should recognizethis fact and come forward to improve their own knowledge, otherwise what will be the purpose for which  we are all gathered here.  

Once again my full support and appreciations to you (Adithji) for  patiently doing this job for many times till now.Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Tue, 9/3/10, adith kasinath.g.k

<gkadithkasinath wrote:adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

QUIZ 18 RESULT [3 Attachments] Date: Tuesday, 9 March, 2010, 9:14 PM

MY HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS TOSUNA PARANTHA KALYAN JIHUSSEIN JISUBRAMANIAN SWAMINATHANTHEY HAVE HIT THE BULLS EYE.

SUNA JI AND HUSSEIN JI'S ANALYSIS WERE REALLY AMAZING.S.Subramanian ji has hit the answer with a simple analysis. Hats off!I also thank all the participants !Here are attached the Analysis reports of All the participants in Zip file and my analysis report also for your kind perusal.

BUT I REALLY FEEL SAD AS NO MUCH MEMBERS DO PARTICIPATE IN THE QUIZ THOUGH THERE ARE 3000 MEMBERS WE HAVE.With RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro. com

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Adith ji

Thank you very much for your good quiz and also your kind words.Your quizzes are

really good ,especially for younger members like me and help us in testing our

knowledge of Astrology and find our mistakes.

Best Wishes

Hussein Heydari,Iran

, " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath

wrote:

>

> DEAR PARTICIPANTS,

>

> T*HE ANSWER FOR THE QUIZ 18:*

>

> *DUMB AND DEAF

> *

> *MY HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS TO*

>

>

> - *SUNA PARANTHA KALYAN JI*

> - *HUSSEIN JI*

> - *SUBRAMANIAN SWAMINATHAN*

>

> THEY HAVE HIT THE BULLS EYE.

> SUNA JI AND HUSSEIN JI'S ANALYSIS WERE REALLY AMAZING.

>

> S.Subramanian ji has hit the answer with a simple analysis. Hats off!

>

> I also thank all the participants !

>

> Here are attached the Analysis reports of All the participants in Zip file

> and my analysis report also for your kind perusal.

> *

> BUT I REALLY FEEL SAD AS NO MUCH MEMBERS DO PARTICIPATE IN THE QUIZ THOUGH

> THERE ARE 3000 MEMBERS WE HAVE.*

>

> With Regards

> Adith

> www.thebestastro.com

>

Guest guest

Dear wyomeshji,

Learning from you regarding this theory, what i observed is if retro r/p/is left (in your analysis time it was mars)and if you considered sun, jupiter and venus the total comes to 25 and 2+5=7.Alternatives were 3 thus7/3 the remainder is one indicating option no. 1 which is dumb & deaf.

We can try it when an opportunity prevails or created in near future.

regards,

Sandeep

Wyomesh <wyomeshd Sent: Thu, March 11, 2010 1:11:12 AM Re: QUIZ 18 RESULT

respected kp gurusI HAVE TRIED TO DO AN EXPERIMENT TO PREDICT THE ANSWER OF QUIZ-18 USING OPTION-THEORY. ....BUT IT GOES WRONG.....NOW THE QUESTION IS WHY THE THEORY FAILED? SHOULD WE TAKE ALL THE 5 RPs? WHO WILL TELL ME THIS?OR - THIS IS CLEAR THAT WE SHOULD NOT USE THIS THEORY IN SUCH TYPE OF QUESTIONS.THANKXASTROLOGICALLY YOURSWYOMESH DEEPANKER@gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@.. .> wrote:>> Hi> My hearty congrates to all for the  best judgement.> With regards> Sahhasra Saagara > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Tue, 9 March, 2010 9:14:54 PM> QUIZ 18 RESULT [3 Attachments]> >  > [Attachment( s) from adith kasinath.g.k included below] > DEAR PARTICIPANTS,> > THE ANSWER FOR THE QUIZ 18:> > DUMB AND DEAF> > MY HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS TO> > > * SUNA PARANTHA KALYAN JI> * HUSSEIN JI> * SUBRAMANIAN SWAMINATHANTHEY HAVE HIT THE BULLS EYE.> SUNA JI AND HUSSEIN JI'S ANALYSIS WERE REALLY AMAZING.> > S.Subramanian ji has hit the answer with a simple analysis. Hats off!> > I also thank all the participants !> > Here are attached the Analysis reports of All the participants in Zip file and my analysis report also for your kind perusal.> > BUT I REALLY FEEL SAD AS NO MUCH MEMBERS DO

PARTICIPATE IN THE QUIZ THOUGH THERE ARE 3000 MEMBERS WE HAVE.> > With Regards> Adith> www.thebestastro. com > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>

Guest guest

Dear Hussein ji,Thanks for your appreciation.Your approach in the analysis was really good which is not so easy.Doing Postmortem is easy. but prediction is not easy.Moreover, success and Faliures are not consistent.

Everytime all are not winning due to many points. It does not mean that the participants who failed are not winners. They might have missed some points or might have given importance to the other points as per their view 

Some participants would have done the analysis in a hurry so as to participate in the Quiz.Every participants are winners in gaining some point added to their knowledge that they will really realise.Thanks and Regards

Adithwww.thebestastro.com  On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 11:05 AM, Hussein <ahahosien wrote:

Dear Adith ji

Thank you very much for your good quiz and also your kind words.Your quizzes are really good ,especially for younger members like me and help us in testing our knowledge of Astrology and find our mistakes.

Best Wishes

Hussein Heydari,Iran

, " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath wrote:

>

> DEAR PARTICIPANTS,

>

> T*HE ANSWER FOR THE QUIZ 18:*

>

> *DUMB AND DEAF

> *

> *MY HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS TO*

>

>

> - *SUNA PARANTHA KALYAN JI*

> - *HUSSEIN JI*

> - *SUBRAMANIAN SWAMINATHAN*

>

> THEY HAVE HIT THE BULLS EYE.

>

>

>

> Here are attached the Analysis reports of All the participants in Zip file

> and my analysis report also for your kind perusal.

> *

> BUT I REALLY FEEL SAD AS NO MUCH MEMBERS DO PARTICIPATE IN THE QUIZ THOUGH

> THERE ARE 3000 MEMBERS WE HAVE.*

>

> With Regards

> Adith

> www.thebestastro.com

>

Guest guest

Dear Misra Ji.Thank you very much for your kind wishes.KalyanDhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra Sent: Wed, 10 March, 2010 9:09:53 PMRe: QUIZ 18 RESULT

MY HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS

TO,

SUNA PARANTHA KALYAN JI,

HUSSEIN, &

SUBRAMANIAN SWAMINATHAN

Dhirendra Nath Misra

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comTue, March 9, 2010 9:14:54 PM QUIZ 18 RESULT [3 Attachments]

DEAR PARTICIPANTS,THE ANSWER FOR THE QUIZ 18:DUMB AND DEAFMY HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS TO

SUNA PARANTHA KALYAN JI

HUSSEIN JI

SUBRAMANIAN SWAMINATHANTHEY HAVE HIT THE BULLS EYE.SUNA JI AND HUSSEIN JI'S ANALYSIS WERE REALLY AMAZING.S.Subramanian ji has hit the answer with a simple analysis. Hats off!I also thank all the participants !Here are attached the Analysis reports of All the participants in Zip file and my analysis report also for your kind perusal.BUT I REALLY FEEL SAD AS NO MUCH MEMBERS DO PARTICIPATE IN THE QUIZ THOUGH THERE ARE 3000 MEMBERS WE HAVE.With RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro. com

Guest guest

Dear Sagar Ji,Thank you very much for your kind wishes.

KalyanSagar S <ssagar86 Sent: Wed, 10 March, 2010 11:55:50 PMRe: QUIZ 18 RESULT

Hi

My hearty congrates to all for the best judgement.

With regards

Sahhasra Saagara

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comTue, 9 March, 2010 9:14:54 PM QUIZ 18 RESULT [3 Attachments]

DEAR PARTICIPANTS,THE ANSWER FOR THE QUIZ 18:DUMB AND DEAFMY HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS TO

SUNA PARANTHA KALYAN JI

HUSSEIN JI

SUBRAMANIAN SWAMINATHANTHEY HAVE HIT THE BULLS EYE.SUNA JI AND HUSSEIN JI'S ANALYSIS WERE REALLY AMAZING.S.Subramanian ji has hit the answer with a simple analysis. Hats off!I also thank all the participants !Here are attached the Analysis reports of All the participants in Zip file and my analysis report also for your kind perusal.BUT I REALLY FEEL SAD AS NO MUCH MEMBERS DO PARTICIPATE IN THE QUIZ THOUGH THERE ARE 3000 MEMBERS WE HAVE.With RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro. com

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Dear ,

Please ask the originator of this THEORY(Hope it is rajender nimja- Hydrabad). I am not sure members may guide you.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil--- On Wed, 3/10/10, Wyomesh <wyomeshd wrote:

Wyomesh <wyomeshd Re: QUIZ 18 RESULT Date: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 11:41 AM

respected kp gurusI HAVE TRIED TO DO AN EXPERIMENT TO PREDICT THE ANSWER OF QUIZ-18 USING OPTION-THEORY. ....BUT IT GOES WRONG.....NOW THE QUESTION IS WHY THE THEORY FAILED? SHOULD WE TAKE ALL THE 5 RPs? WHO WILL TELL ME THIS?OR - THIS IS CLEAR THAT WE SHOULD NOT USE THIS THEORY IN SUCH TYPE OF QUESTIONS.THANKXASTROLOGICALLY YOURSWYOMESH DEEPANKER@gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@.. .> wrote:>> Hi> My hearty congrates to all for the  best judgement.> With regards> Sahhasra Saagara > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Tue, 9 March, 2010 9:14:54 PM> QUIZ 18 RESULT [3 Attachments]> >  > [Attachment( s) from adith kasinath.g.k included below] > DEAR PARTICIPANTS,> > THE ANSWER FOR THE QUIZ 18:> > DUMB AND DEAF> > MY HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS TO> > > * SUNA PARANTHA KALYAN JI> * HUSSEIN JI> * SUBRAMANIAN SWAMINATHANTHEY HAVE HIT THE BULLS EYE.> SUNA JI AND HUSSEIN JI'S ANALYSIS WERE REALLY AMAZING.> > S.Subramanian ji has hit the answer with a simple analysis. Hats off!> > I also thank all the participants !> > Here are attached the Analysis reports of All the participants in Zip file and

my analysis report also for your kind perusal.> > BUT I REALLY FEEL SAD AS NO MUCH MEMBERS DO PARTICIPATE IN THE QUIZ THOUGH THERE ARE 3000 MEMBERS WE HAVE.> > With Regards> Adith> www.thebestastro. com > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>

Guest guest

Dear D.N.Misraji,

Kindly accept my thanks for your letter of appreciation on quiz 18 result

With regards,

S.Subramanian

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra Sent: Wed, March 10, 2010 9:09:53 PMRe: QUIZ 18 RESULT

MY HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS

TO,

SUNA PARANTHA KALYAN JI,

HUSSEIN, &

SUBRAMANIAN SWAMINATHAN

Dhirendra Nath Misra

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comTue, March 9, 2010 9:14:54 PM QUIZ 18 RESULT [3 Attachments]

SUNA PARANTHA KALYAN JI

HUSSEIN JI

Guest guest

Try all RPs to see if correct. postmortem--- On Thu, 11/3/10, Wyomesh <wyomeshd wrote:Wyomesh <wyomeshd Re: QUIZ 18 RESULT Date: Thursday, 11 March, 2010, 1:11 AM

respected kp gurus

I HAVE TRIED TO DO AN EXPERIMENT TO PREDICT THE ANSWER OF QUIZ-18 USING OPTION-THEORY. ....BUT IT GOES WRONG.....NOW THE QUESTION IS WHY THE THEORY FAILED? SHOULD WE TAKE ALL THE 5 RPs? WHO WILL TELL ME THIS?

OR - THIS IS CLEAR THAT WE SHOULD NOT USE THIS THEORY IN SUCH TYPE OF QUESTIONS.

THANKX

ASTROLOGICALLY YOURS

WYOMESH DEEPANKER

@gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@.. .> wrote:

>

> Hi

> My hearty congrates to all for the  best judgement.

> With regards

> Sahhasra SaagaraÂ

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ ...>

> @gro ups.com

> Tue, 9 March, 2010 9:14:54 PM

> QUIZ 18 RESULT [3 Attachments]

>

> Â

> [Attachment( s) from adith kasinath.g.k included below]

> DEAR PARTICIPANTS,

>

> THE ANSWER FOR THE QUIZ 18:

>

> DUMB AND DEAF

>

> MY HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS TO

>

>

> * SUNA PARANTHA KALYAN JI

> * HUSSEIN JI

> * SUBRAMANIAN SWAMINATHANTHEY HAVE HIT THE BULLS EYE.

>

>

>

> Here are attached the Analysis reports of All the participants in Zip file and my analysis report also for your kind perusal.

>

> BUT I REALLY FEEL SAD AS NO MUCH MEMBERS DO PARTICIPATE IN THE QUIZ THOUGH THERE ARE 3000 MEMBERS WE HAVE.

>

> With Regards

> Adith

> www.thebestastro. com

>

>

>

>

>

> Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

>

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Adith ji

I am happy that my analysis has accepted by a good student of Sri Late

Prof.Krishnamurthi,named Mr.Adith.

You are right,winning or failing is not important.The main thin is participation

in Quizzes and every participant is winner.

Best Wishes

Hussein

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrus_the_Great

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrus_cylinder

, " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath

wrote:

>

> Dear Hussein ji,

>

> Thanks for your appreciation.

>

> Your approach in the analysis was really good which is not so easy.

> Doing Postmortem is easy. but prediction is not easy.

>

> Moreover, success and Faliures are not consistent.

> Everytime all are not winning due to many points.

> It does not mean that the participants who failed are not winners.

> They might have missed some points or might have given importance to the

> other points as per their view

> Some participants would have done the analysis in a hurry so as to

> participate in the Quiz.

> Every participants are winners in gaining some point added to their

> knowledge that they will really realise.

>

> Thanks and Regards

> Adith

> www.thebestastro.com

>

>

>

> On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 11:05 AM, Hussein <ahahosien wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Adith ji

> >

> > Thank you very much for your good quiz and also your kind words.Your

> > quizzes are really good ,especially for younger members like me and help us

> > in testing our knowledge of Astrology and find our mistakes.

> >

> > Best Wishes

> >

> > Hussein Heydari,Iran

> >

> > <%40>, " adith

> > kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath@> wrote:

> > >

> > > DEAR PARTICIPANTS,

> > >

> > > T*HE ANSWER FOR THE QUIZ 18:*

> >

> > >

> > > *DUMB AND DEAF

> > > *

> > > *MY HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS TO*

> > >

> > >

> > > - *SUNA PARANTHA KALYAN JI*

> > > - *HUSSEIN JI*

> > > - *SUBRAMANIAN SWAMINATHAN*

> > >

> > > THEY HAVE HIT THE BULLS EYE.

> > > SUNA JI AND HUSSEIN JI'S ANALYSIS WERE REALLY AMAZING.

> > >

> > > S.Subramanian ji has hit the answer with a simple analysis. Hats off!

> > >

> > > I also thank all the participants !

> > >

> > > Here are attached the Analysis reports of All the participants in Zip

> > file

> > > and my analysis report also for your kind perusal.

> > > *

> > > BUT I REALLY FEEL SAD AS NO MUCH MEMBERS DO PARTICIPATE IN THE QUIZ

> > THOUGH

> > > THERE ARE 3000 MEMBERS WE HAVE.*

> > >

> > > With Regards

> > > Adith

> > > www.thebestastro.com

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear KSV Ramani ji,Thanks for your words.Winning is not consistent always to every one.But gaining some points through the sharing of analysis or discussions is an important task in the quiz.

I request the senior astrologer with great knowledge can give thier interpretation at least after the quiz, even if they do not participate.If our Guruji KSK had thought not to disclose his great findings , we are not now in this field.

With RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro.com On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 5:15 PM, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Dear Sri Adithji,

I could see your analysis of Quiz 18 today only.  Fine

analysis.  I realise my folly in hurrying my answer on the

first day itself after the release of quiz.  You would have

observed that my answer was the first one to be received by

you. I wrongly relied on house lord aspecting his own house 2nd and Venus whih is yoga causing planet in 2 house of speech, aspected by his friend Venus.

However I have noted my mistakes.  Thanks for your

excellent quizes.  I lack luck in correct judgment.  Kindly

continue your quizes without minding the No. of persons

participation.  80% of members appear to be learners.

10% are really great astrologers, who can guide. Rest of the

persons though knowledgable, do not participate for the

reasons best known to them.  You have done wonderbful job in initialting quizes and also tabulating all the results, It is

really hard task.  I wish your endeavour to go unaffected

by any reason.

Thanks & Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani 

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Tuesday, March 09, 2010 9:14 PM

QUIZ 18 RESULT [3 Attachments]

MY HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS TO

SUNA PARANTHA KALYAN JI

HUSSEIN JI

SUBRAMANIAN SWAMINATHANTHEY HAVE HIT THE BULLS EYE.SUNA JI AND HUSSEIN JI'S ANALYSIS WERE REALLY AMAZING.S.Subramanian ji has hit the answer with a simple analysis. Hats off!I also thank all the participants !Here are attached the Analysis reports of All the participants in Zip file and my analysis report also for your kind perusal.BUT I REALLY FEEL SAD AS NO MUCH MEMBERS DO PARTICIPATE IN THE QUIZ THOUGH THERE ARE 3000 MEMBERS WE HAVE.With RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro.com

Guest guest

I do not think that RPs shall be of any help in this type of cases.However you may study according to suggestion of Sujataji.

Dr. Rath

sujata das <sujatadash1 Sent: Thu, March 11, 2010 11:50:15 PMRe: Re: QUIZ 18 RESULT

Try all RPs to see if correct. postmortem--- On Thu, 11/3/10, Wyomesh <wyomeshd > wrote:

Wyomesh <wyomeshd > Re: QUIZ 18 RESULT@gro ups.comThursday, 11 March, 2010, 1:11 AM

respected kp gurusI HAVE TRIED TO DO AN EXPERIMENT TO PREDICT THE ANSWER OF QUIZ-18 USING OPTION-THEORY. ....BUT IT GOES WRONG.....NOW THE QUESTION IS WHY THE THEORY FAILED? SHOULD WE TAKE ALL THE 5 RPs? WHO WILL TELL ME THIS?OR - THIS IS CLEAR THAT WE SHOULD NOT USE THIS THEORY IN SUCH TYPE OF QUESTIONS.THANKXASTROLOGICALLY YOURSWYOMESH DEEPANKER@gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@.. .> wrote:>> Hi> My hearty congrates to all for the  best judgement.> With regards> Sahhasra Saagara > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Tue, 9 March, 2010 9:14:54 PM> QUIZ 18 RESULT [3 Attachments]> > Â

> [Attachment( s) from adith kasinath.g.k included below] > DEAR PARTICIPANTS,> > THE ANSWER FOR THE QUIZ 18:> > DUMB AND DEAF> > MY HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS TO> > > * SUNA PARANTHA KALYAN JI> * HUSSEIN JI> * SUBRAMANIAN SWAMINATHANTHEY HAVE HIT THE BULLS EYE.> SUNA JI AND HUSSEIN JI'S ANALYSIS WERE REALLY AMAZING.> > S.Subramanian ji has hit the answer with a simple analysis. Hats off!> > I also thank all the participants !> > Here are attached the Analysis reports of All the participants in Zip file and my analysis report also for your kind perusal.> > BUT I REALLY FEEL SAD AS NO MUCH MEMBERS DO PARTICIPATE IN THE QUIZ THOUGH THERE ARE 3000 MEMBERS WE HAVE.> > With Regards> Adith> www.thebestastro. com > > > > > > Your Mail works

best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>