IndiaDivine.org

QUIZ 18 Participants Revised list with Winners

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Members, I have received few members analysis reports only today which I hope it was not publisihed pending for the approval by our Moderator as he might be busy . I prepared the chart last night and sent to him before I received some of the anlaysis.

Hence I have just updated the participants list and now the Winners list is added one more member. Mr.Vijaya Mohan. Congratulations.WINNERS:MY HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS TO

SUNA PARANTHA KALYAN JIHUSSEIN JISUBRAMANIAN SWAMINATHAN JIVIJAYA MOHAN JI18 participants. 4 WinnersTHANKS AND REGARDSAdithwww.thebestastro.com

1 of 1 File(s)

Quiz 18 participants.doc

Guest guest

Hi Adith, I was very happy to seen the results of the quiz today and My heartiest congratulations to all the winners of the quiz and I would request you to conduct many more quizzes to improve knowledge of learners like us. Thank you once again,

Naresh Valecha--- On Fri, 12/3/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: QUIZ 18 Participants Revised list with Winners"subramanian swaminathan" <yogini_2021, Date: Friday, 12 March, 2010, 4:27 PM

Dear S Subramanian ji,Thanks .But I hope there will be more participants in the future.With RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro. com

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 6:53 PM, subramanian swaminathan <yogini_2021@ > wrote:

Dear Sri Adithji,

Thanks for the oppertunity to participate in the quiz.Please provide us more such challenges in future.You need not worry about low levels

of participation , slowly the interest will catch up

With regards,

Yours sincerely,

S.Subramanian.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

@gro ups.comWed, March 10, 2010 8:32:56 PM

QUIZ 18 Participants Revised list with Winners [1 Attachment]ilo

[Attachment(s) from adith kasinath.g.k included below] Dear Members, I have received few members analysis reports only today which I hope it was not publisihed pending for the approval by our Moderator as he might be busy . I prepared the chart last night and sent to him before I received some of the anlaysis.Hence I have just updated the participants list and now the Winners list is added one more member. Mr.Vijaya Mohan. Congratulations.WINNERS:MY HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS TO

SUNA PARANTHA KALYAN JI

HUSSEIN JI

SUBRAMANIAN SWAMINATHAN JI

VIJAYA MOHAN JI18 participants. 4 WinnersTHANKS AND REGARDSAdithwww.thebestastro. com

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear naresh ji,Thank you very much for yr appreciation of winnersRegardsKalyanNaresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v Sent: Sat, 13 March, 2010 7:38:59 AMRe: QUIZ 18 Participants Revised list with Winners

Hi Adith, I was very happy to seen the results of the quiz today and My heartiest congratulations to all the winners of the quiz and I would request you to conduct many more quizzes to improve knowledge of learners like us. Thank you once again,

Naresh Valecha--- On Fri, 12/3/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>Re: QUIZ 18 Participants Revised list with Winners"subramanian swaminathan" <yogini_2021@ >, @gro ups.comFriday, 12 March, 2010, 4:27 PM

Dear S Subramanian ji,Thanks .But I hope there will be more participants in the future.With RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro. com

Dear Sri Adithji,

Thanks for the oppertunity to participate in the quiz.Please provide us more such challenges in future.You need not worry about low levels

With regards,

Yours sincerely,

S.Subramanian.

[Attachment(s) from adith kasinath.g.k included below] Dear Members, I have received few members analysis reports only today which I hope it was not publisihed pending for the approval by our Moderator as he might be busy . I prepared the chart last night and sent to him before I received some of the anlaysis.Hence I have just updated the participants list and now the Winners list is added one more member. Mr.Vijaya Mohan. Congratulations.WINNERS:MY HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS TO

SUNA PARANTHA KALYAN JI

HUSSEIN JI

VIJAYA MOHAN JI18 participants. 4 WinnersTHANKS AND REGARDSAdithwww.thebestastro. com

Guest guest

Dear Kalyan JiCan you share the analysis in simplest form so that every beginner can Learn Just on the Natal Chart only with condition applied.I have tested the some of the steps which are very unique but it works only in conditions.

ThanksPramOn Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 9:52 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Dear naresh ji,Thank you very much for yr appreciation of winnersRegardsKalyan

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v

Sent: Sat, 13 March, 2010 7:38:59 AM

Re: QUIZ 18 Participants Revised list with Winners

Hi Adith, I was very happy to seen the results of the quiz today and  My heartiest congratulations to all the winners of the quiz and I would request you to conduct many more quizzes to improve knowledge of learners like us. Thank you once again,

Naresh Valecha--- On Fri, 12/3/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>Re: QUIZ 18 Participants Revised list with Winners

" subramanian swaminathan " <yogini_2021@ >, @gro ups.comFriday, 12 March, 2010, 4:27 PM

Dear  Sri Adithji,

With regards,

Yours sincerely,

S.Subramanian.

[Attachment(s) from adith kasinath.g.k included below] Dear Members, I have received few members analysis reports only today which I hope it was not publisihed pending for the approval by our Moderator as he might be busy . I prepared the chart last night and sent to him before I received some of the anlaysis.

Hence I have just updated the participants list and now the Winners list is added one more member. Mr.Vijaya Mohan. Congratulations.WINNERS:MY HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS TO

SUNA PARANTHA KALYAN JI

HUSSEIN JI

-- ThanksTPC