IndiaDivine.org

Quiz-18

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am sorry that due to some defect in my software, I had made the predictions on the basis of a wrong horoscope. I noticed it only now. My analysis may therefor e be ignored.Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. G.Subramanian

Guest guest

pranaam all kp gurus

KINDLY TELL ME WHY THE THEORY FAILED WHEN APPLIED TO QUIZ-18???

WAITING..........

FOR YOUR MERCY

, " Wyomesh " <wyomeshd wrote:

>

> NAMASKAAR KP GURUs

>

> I have analysed QUIZ-18 today using OPTION THEORY, as there are given three

options

>

> the question was

> The native is having a disorder from birth , what could be that?

> option 1. Dumb and Deaf

> option 2. Blindness

> option 3. Handicapped

>

> =========

> I cast the chart on 18:15 IST, on 09-mar-2010 at BHOPAL (23:16 N, 77:36 E)

>

> ASC Lord = sun

> MOON star lord = VEN

> MOON LORD = JUP

> DAY LORD = MAR

>

> MAR and SAT are retro

> VEN and MAR both in star of retrogate planet so leaved

>

> JUP = owns 9 and 12 => total= 21

> SUN = owns 5

>

> JUP+SUN = 21+5 =26 => 8 single digit RP number

>

> we have only 3 options and single digit rp number is greater than the number

of choices available.

>

> so rp num - no of options

> => 8-3 => 5 still greater than num of options

> again 5-3 => 2

>

> hence 2nd options - BLINDNESS.

>

> ANSWER : NATIVE MAY HAVE BLINDNESS AS DISORDER FROM BIRTH.

>

Guest guest

dear wyomesh,

option theory is to be used only when there are some specific options i.e. trasfer of job  where ?mumbai/nagpur/pune etc...posting at which place?etc

the quiz was not related to above and it shud be judged by natal to get the correct answer.

in short the application was wrong and hence failure.

thanks

-sunil gondhalekar

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 1:30 AM, Wyomesh <wyomeshd wrote:

pranaam all kp gurusKINDLY TELL ME WHY THE THEORY FAILED WHEN APPLIED TO QUIZ-18???WAITING..........FOR YOUR MERCY

, " Wyomesh " <wyomeshd wrote:>> NAMASKAAR KP GURUs>

> I have analysed QUIZ-18 today using OPTION THEORY, as there are given three options> > the question was> The native is having a disorder from birth , what could be that?> option 1. Dumb and Deaf

> option 2. Blindness> option 3. Handicapped> > =========> I cast the chart on 18:15 IST, on 09-mar-2010 at BHOPAL (23:16 N, 77:36 E)> > ASC Lord = sun> MOON star lord = VEN

> MOON LORD = JUP> DAY LORD = MAR> > MAR and SAT are retro> VEN and MAR both in star of retrogate planet so leaved> > JUP = owns 9 and 12 => total= 21> SUN = owns 5

> > JUP+SUN = 21+5 =26 => 8 single digit RP number> > we have only 3 options and single digit rp number is greater than the number of choices available.> > so rp num - no of options

> => 8-3 => 5 still greater than num of options> again 5-3 => 2> > hence 2nd options - BLINDNESS.> > ANSWER : NATIVE MAY HAVE BLINDNESS AS DISORDER FROM BIRTH.>

-- Sunil Gondhalekarwww.astrologyask.com

Guest guest

Dear Wymeshji,

The RPs are Sun - Moon & Jupiter are correct as you said.

For Sun No.is 5; For Moon No, is 4; For Jupiter it is 9+12=

21 Again 2 + 1 = 3. Now Torlling all 5+4+3 = 12. Option is

3. So deduct 12 - 3 = 6. Again deduct 6-3 = 0. No value

but option is 3. But options are there. So bring it to next higher No. as Zero has no value. It is 1. Option No.1 is Deaf & Dumb. So I feel the option theory is correct. (I presume the Lagna taken at TOJ is Mars).

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Wyomesh

Thursday, March 11, 2010 1:30 AM

Re: QUIZ-18

pranaam all kp gurusKINDLY TELL ME WHY THE THEORY FAILED WHEN APPLIED TO QUIZ-18???WAITING..........FOR YOUR MERCY , "Wyomesh" <wyomeshd wrote:>> NAMASKAAR KP GURUs> > I have analysed QUIZ-18 today using OPTION THEORY, as there are given three options> > the question was> The native is having a disorder from birth , what could be that?> option 1. Dumb and Deaf> option 2. Blindness> option 3. Handicapped> > =========> I cast the chart on 18:15 IST, on 09-mar-2010 at BHOPAL (23:16 N, 77:36 E)> > ASC Lord = sun> MOON star lord = VEN> MOON LORD = JUP> DAY LORD = MAR> > MAR and SAT are retro> VEN and MAR both in star of retrogate planet so leaved> > JUP = owns 9 and 12 => total= 21> SUN = owns 5 > > JUP+SUN = 21+5 =26 => 8 single digit RP number> > we have only 3 options and single digit rp number is greater than the number of choices available.> > so rp num - no of options> => 8-3 => 5 still greater than num of options> again 5-3 => 2> > hence 2nd options - BLINDNESS.> > ANSWER : NATIVE MAY HAVE BLINDNESS AS DISORDER FROM BIRTH.>

Guest guest

Dear Ramani,

If the reminder is 0 (zero) then it is the last option & not the first option.

In this case we have three options 1,2,3.

Whatever may be the total mumber(N) we find N MOD 3

we will get answer any on of the number like 1,2 & 0

Reminder 1 = first option

Reminder 2 = second option

Reminder 0 = Last option (that is option 3)

Hope it is clear.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil

--- On Thu, 3/11/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramaniRe: Re: QUIZ-18 Date: Thursday, March 11, 2010, 4:59 PM

Dear Wymeshji,

but option is 3. But options are there. So bring it to next higher No. as Zero has no value. It is 1. Option No.1 is Deaf & Dumb. So I feel the option theory is correct. (I presume the Lagna taken at TOJ is Mars).

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Wyomesh

@gro ups.com

pranaam all kp gurusKINDLY TELL ME WHY THE THEORY FAILED WHEN APPLIED TO QUIZ-18???WAITING..... .....FOR YOUR MERCY@gro ups.com, "Wyomesh" <wyomeshd@.. .> wrote:>> NAMASKAAR KP GURUs> > I have analysed QUIZ-18 today using OPTION THEORY, as there are given three options> > the question was> The native is having a disorder from birth , what could be that?> option 1. Dumb and Deaf> option 2. Blindness> option 3. Handicapped> > =========> I cast the chart on 18:15 IST, on 09-mar-2010 at BHOPAL (23:16 N, 77:36 E)> > ASC Lord = sun> MOON star lord = VEN> MOON LORD = JUP> DAY LORD = MAR> > MAR and SAT are

retro> VEN and MAR both in star of retrogate planet so leaved> > JUP = owns 9 and 12 => total= 21> SUN = owns 5 > > JUP+SUN = 21+5 =26 => 8 single digit RP number> > we have only 3 options and single digit rp number is greater than the number of choices available.> > so rp num - no of options> => 8-3 => 5 still greater than num of options> again 5-3 => 2> > hence 2nd options - BLINDNESS.> > ANSWER : NATIVE MAY HAVE BLINDNESS AS DISORDER FROM BIRTH.>

Guest guest

Dear Sri Senthil,

In case the total No. of R.Ps are more than the total No. of

options (in this case it is 3), we are to deduct the total No. of options from the total No. of RPs arrived at, till we get Nos. upto 3.

In the same way. if the deduction comes to 0, we are to add the immediate No. to 0 (whih is 1 here)such Nos.

to arrive at the option the immediate one to 0. In this way

it comes to 1 (0+1 is the immediate No.), which agrees with the result. It is for the author of the theory to clarify.

As you wanted to discuss about the quiz itself last time

please initiate discussion. I shall put forth my views

for this and also for the last Quiz.

Thanking you,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Senthil

Saturday, March 13, 2010 8:25 AM

Re: Re: QUIZ-18

Dear Ramani,

Hope it is clear.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil

--- On Thu, 3/11/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani > wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani >Re: Re: QUIZ-18 Date: Thursday, March 11, 2010, 4:59 PM

Dear Wymeshji,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Wyomesh

@gro ups.com

pranaam all kp gurusKINDLY TELL ME WHY THE THEORY FAILED WHEN APPLIED TO QUIZ-18???WAITING..... .....FOR YOUR MERCY@gro ups.com, "Wyomesh" <wyomeshd@.. .> wrote:>> NAMASKAAR KP GURUs> > I have analysed QUIZ-18 today using OPTION THEORY, as there are given three options> > the question was> The native is having a disorder from birth , what could be that?> option 1. Dumb and Deaf> option 2. Blindness> option 3. Handicapped> > =========> I cast the chart on 18:15 IST, on 09-mar-2010 at BHOPAL (23:16 N, 77:36 E)> > ASC Lord = sun> MOON star lord = VEN> MOON LORD = JUP> DAY LORD = MAR> > MAR and SAT are retro> VEN and MAR both in star of retrogate planet so leaved> > JUP = owns 9 and 12 => total= 21> SUN = owns 5 > > JUP+SUN = 21+5 =26 => 8 single digit RP number> > we have only 3 options and single digit rp number is greater than the number of choices available.> > so rp num - no of options> => 8-3 => 5 still greater than num of options> again 5-3 => 2> > hence 2nd options - BLINDNESS.> > ANSWER : NATIVE MAY HAVE BLINDNESS AS DISORDER FROM BIRTH.>

Guest guest

Dear Ramani,

You are WRONG. for more clarification, you can check with the author of the theory. Hope the author may not be member of this forum so you have to contact him to get details.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil

--- On Sun, 3/14/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramaniRe: Re: QUIZ-18 Date: Sunday, March 14, 2010, 3:31 AM

Dear Sri Senthil,

In case the total No. of R.Ps are more than the total No. of

options (in this case it is 3), we are to deduct the total No. of options from the total No. of RPs arrived at, till we get Nos. upto 3.

In the same way. if the deduction comes to 0, we are to add the immediate No. to 0 (whih is 1 here)such Nos.

to arrive at the option the immediate one to 0. In this way

it comes to 1 (0+1 is the immediate No.), which agrees with the result. It is for the author of the theory to clarify.

As you wanted to discuss about the quiz itself last time

please initiate discussion. I shall put forth my views

for this and also for the last Quiz.

Thanking you,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Senthil

@gro ups.com

Saturday, March 13, 2010 8:25 AM

Re: Re: QUIZ-18

Dear Ramani,

Hope it is clear.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil

--- On Thu, 3/11/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>Re: Re: QUIZ-18@gro ups.comThursday, March 11, 2010, 4:59 PM

Dear Wymeshji,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Wyomesh

@gro ups.com

pranaam all kp gurusKINDLY TELL ME WHY THE THEORY FAILED WHEN APPLIED TO QUIZ-18???WAITING..... .....FOR YOUR MERCY@gro ups.com, "Wyomesh" <wyomeshd@.. .> wrote:>> NAMASKAAR KP GURUs> > I have analysed QUIZ-18 today using OPTION THEORY, as there are given three options> > the question was> The native is having a disorder from birth , what could be that?> option 1. Dumb and Deaf> option 2. Blindness> option 3. Handicapped> > =========> I cast the chart on 18:15 IST, on 09-mar-2010 at BHOPAL (23:16 N, 77:36 E)> > ASC Lord = sun> MOON star lord = VEN> MOON LORD = JUP> DAY LORD = MAR> > MAR and SAT are retro> VEN and MAR both in star of

retrogate planet so leaved> > JUP = owns 9 and 12 => total= 21> SUN = owns 5 > > JUP+SUN = 21+5 =26 => 8 single digit RP number> > we have only 3 options and single digit rp number is greater than the number of choices available.> > so rp num - no of options> => 8-3 => 5 still greater than num of options> again 5-3 => 2> > hence 2nd options - BLINDNESS.> > ANSWER : NATIVE MAY HAVE BLINDNESS AS DISORDER FROM BIRTH.>