IndiaDivine.org

IPL 2010 match predictions ,..!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Pranam all,Again we have the more interesting (astrologically for me) IPL trophy starts to day.I try to predict outcome of some matches .I take horary numbers from those interested in game rather than myself. Because as a student of astrology my urge will be to answer correctly than to know the outcome (thats my weakness).now here the first match; Deccan Chargers V/s Kolkatta Knight riders ::Rules : the following rules should be verified in the order of priority, that means first point is very important and the others will show the confirmation. 1) 6th sub lord should

signify 1,3,6,10,11 houses (jointly or individually) at its sub-level. I observed that mere star signification will not do good.

Among these houses, 3 shows very close win. 1,6,11 shows one sided game , 10 shows very good effort from the team and few players will show record performances. 2) 11th sublord signifies 1,3,6,10,11 houses (jointly or individully) confirms the win. we have to check all the other cusps like 1,3,10 to confirm the prediction.3) we can also check 1,3,6,10,11 from 7th house (opponent). to know the strength of the opponents.4) connection of Saturn with the significators show that there will be some delay and mean win.5) check the star and subs of moon and ascendant ruling at the time of match to know the trend of the game.For the present game no.176 is given by a fan for Deccan Chargers.No. taken for judgement on 11-03-2010 @21.07

hrs at 16.14N,80.35 E6th sublord is mercury in Jupiter star and own sub. Jupiter is l/o 1,4 in 3 (very close to 3) . Jupiter in rahu star. rahu in 1. Rahu as a node very powerful for its star lord the Venus. Mercury`s stars are unoccupied and she rules 7,10 houses and posited in 3. as there is kethu and mars in 7th mercury is strongest for 3,10. So mercury is signyfing 1,3,4.10 houses at sublevel.11 sublord is Saturn , Saturn in sun star Venus sub. Sun in 3 and Venus in 3 lording 6,11 , Venus in sat star and sat in 9. this shows mixed result but Saturn rules 2 house and there is no planet thats why Venus will be the strongest for 2. 2 is 8th to 7 which is negative for the opponent. connection of Saturn t 11th cusp and lord shows that this will be very tough

game.therefore 6 and 11 houses are favourable for DC. but with a very slight advantage.from 8 to 10.15 PM in Mumbai , moon will travel in moon star Venus and sun subs. Moon rules star on 2,6,10 houses and she is in own star and sub at the of judgment. Venus sub upto 9pm and then sun sub upto 10.15 . Sun sub will bring the game in favour of DC. this is only my opinion , and lets see what is in store for future.with pranams to Ganapathy and Guruji. Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear VGR,

Good information.And a bold initiative.I am watching this match and very excited to know the outcome of the match.

Accept my congratulations in advance if your prediction comes true.This could be a good opportunity to study more throughout this tournament.

Regards,

Sandeep

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 Sent: Fri, March 12, 2010 12:13:48 PM IPL 2010 match predictions ,..!

Pranam all,

Again we have the more interesting (astrologically for me) IPL trophy starts to day.

I try to predict outcome of some matches .I take horary numbers from those interested in game rather than myself. Because as a student of astrology my urge will be to answer correctly than to know the outcome (thats my weakness).

now here the first match; Deccan Chargers V/s Kolkatta Knight riders ::

Rules : the following rules should be verified in the order of priority, that means first point is very important and the others will show the confirmation.

1) 6th sub lord should signify 1,3,6,10,11 houses (jointly or individually) at its sub-level. I observed that mere star signification will not do good. Among these houses, 3 shows very close win. 1,6,11 shows one sided game , 10 shows very good effort from the team and few players will show record performances.

2) 11th sublord signifies 1,3,6,10,11 houses (jointly or individully) confirms the win.

we have to check all the other cusps like 1,3,10 to confirm the prediction.

3) we can also check 1,3,6,10,11 from 7th house (opponent). to know the strength of the opponents.

4) connection of Saturn with the significators show that there will be some delay and mean win.

5) check the star and subs of moon and ascendant ruling at the time of match to know the trend of the game.

For the present game no.176 is given by a fan for Deccan Chargers.No. taken for judgement on 11-03-2010 @21.07 hrs at 16.14N,80.35 E

6th sublord is mercury in Jupiter star and own sub. Jupiter is l/o 1,4 in 3 (very close to 3) . Jupiter in rahu star. rahu in 1. Rahu as a node very powerful for its star lord the Venus. Mercury`s stars are unoccupied and she rules 7,10 houses and posited in 3. as there is kethu and mars in 7th mercury is strongest for 3,10. So mercury is signyfing 1,3,4.10 houses at sublevel.

11 sublord is Saturn , Saturn in sun star Venus sub. Sun in 3 and Venus in 3 lording 6,11 , Venus in sat star and sat in 9. this shows mixed result but Saturn rules 2 house and there is no planet thats why Venus will be the strongest for 2. 2 is 8th to 7 which is negative for the opponent. connection of Saturn t 11th cusp and lord shows that this will be very tough game.

therefore 6 and 11 houses are favourable for DC. but with a very slight advantage.

from 8 to 10.15 PM in Mumbai , moon will travel in moon star Venus and sun

subs. Moon rules star on 2,6,10 houses and she is in own star and sub at the of judgment. Venus sub upto 9pm and then sun sub upto 10.15 . Sun sub will bring the game in favour of DC.

this is only my opinion , and lets see what is in store for future.

with pranams to Ganapathy and Guruji.

Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR

Guest guest

Pranam All,My yesterday`s prediction failed and DC lost the game by 12 Runs.after verification i sing the following reasons.1) 11th sub lord saturn in sun star venus sub and venus in sat star. saturn in 9 and venus in 3. though venus in 3 , she is in saturn star and receiving aspect from saturn is very much under the control of saturn. here i over estimated the signification of 2nd house (8th to 7) saturn , but there is moon close to the 2nd cusp, (4 deg, think thats enough for the super fast moon).therefore saturn is strong for 9th and weak for 2nd. 2) interestingly mars star started at 10.15 Pm, mars is lord of 5,12 in 7 and there is no planet in mars star so strongest for these houses,.at the time of judgement mars is aspecting moon , moon though

in her own star she is lord of 8th and reflect the rays of mars. Actually DC lost the hold of game from this time only. 3) by 10.30PM asc transits in venus sign jupiter star till 11.25 , in that wickets fell in regular intervels and Dc lost its game. See jupiter is in the sub of moon and moon is in her own star and aspected by mars .there may be other points also but my mind permitted me upto this ."Astrology is a Great science but Astrologer need to be a Good scientist."Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Fri, 12/3/10, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 IPL 2010 match predictions ,..! Date:

Friday, 12 March, 2010, 12:13 PM

Pranam all,Again we have the more interesting (astrologically for me) IPL trophy starts to day.I try to predict outcome of some matches .I take horary numbers from those interested in game rather than myself. Because as a student of astrology my urge will be to answer correctly than to know the outcome (thats my weakness).now here the first match; Deccan Chargers V/s Kolkatta Knight riders ::Rules : the following rules should be verified in the order of priority, that means first point is very important and the others will show the confirmation. 1) 6th sub

lord should

signify 1,3,6,10,11 houses (jointly or individually) at its sub-level. I observed that mere star signification will not do good.

Among these houses, 3 shows very close win. 1,6,11 shows one sided game , 10 shows very good effort from the team and few players will show record performances. 2) 11th sublord signifies 1,3,6,10,11 houses (jointly or individully) confirms the win. we have to check all the other cusps like 1,3,10 to confirm the prediction.3) we can also check 1,3,6,10,11 from 7th house (opponent). to know the strength of the opponents.4) connection of Saturn with the significators show that there will be some delay and mean win.5) check the star and subs of moon and ascendant ruling at the time of match to know the trend of the game.For the present game no.176 is given by a fan for Deccan Chargers.No. taken for judgement on 11-03-2010 @21.07

hrs at 16.14N,80.35 E6th sublord is mercury in Jupiter star and own sub. Jupiter is l/o 1,4 in 3 (very close to 3) . Jupiter in rahu star. rahu in 1. Rahu as a node very powerful for its star lord the Venus. Mercury`s stars are unoccupied and she rules 7,10 houses and posited in 3. as there is kethu and mars in 7th mercury is strongest for 3,10. So mercury is signyfing 1,3,4.10 houses at sublevel.11 sublord is Saturn , Saturn in sun star Venus sub. Sun in 3 and Venus in 3 lording 6,11 , Venus in sat star and sat in 9. this shows mixed result but Saturn rules 2 house and there is no planet thats why Venus will be the strongest for 2. 2 is 8th to 7 which is negative for the opponent. connection of Saturn t 11th cusp and lord shows that this will be very tough

game.therefore 6 and 11 houses are favourable for DC. but with a very slight advantage.from 8 to 10.15 PM in Mumbai , moon will travel in moon star Venus and sun subs. Moon rules star on 2,6,10 houses and she is in own star and sub at the of judgment. Venus sub upto 9pm and then sun sub upto 10.15 . Sun sub will bring the game in favour of DC. this is only my opinion , and lets see what is in store for future.with pranams to Ganapathy and Guruji. Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.