IndiaDivine.org

Rahu Dasa Prediction!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All KP Guru'sKindly circulate Dasa Lord/Antardasa lord prediction in details, it will be really helpful to every KP student like me.Thanks in advance.Rathin

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Hi Milind and all respected members of the forum, Having analysed Milind's queries I am hereby attaching my comments. Kindly requesting all seniors to go through it and please comment for any possible errors.

Naresh Valecha--- On Tue, 9/3/10, Milind Joshi <milindjoshi16 wrote:

Milind Joshi <milindjoshi16 Rahu Dasa Prediction!!! Date: Tuesday, 9 March, 2010, 12:58 PM

Namaste to all Gurus,My Birth Details are 17/05/1978, 05.30 AM, Nandurbar (Maharashtra) . The Rahu Mahadasa has started in last April. I have 3 questions...1. The Mean Rahu is in Star of SUN and sub of VENUS while the True Rahu is in star of MOON and sub of MARS. If we go by the meaning the effects of Dasa will be very different. What could be probable effects of next 17 years? Information - If we go by the True Rahu - An abortion was done by my wife in the 3rd Week of April 2009. It was just 4-5 days after the start of Rahu Dasa. While I think I did not get any particular effect of Mean Rahu in Particular. 2. Currently I'm filing for Divorce in Mutual Consent. My question is whether I will get married again? When? Are their any complications further or will lead a successful married life?3. Will coming Jupiter Antara in Rahu Dasa create complications in Job? A fellow friend who is good in KP told me that in

Jupiter Antara I may leave the Job? If it is so then the Jupiter Dasa starting from 2027 will be problematic too?I know I am asking many questions but please help me as I am confused with the happenings of last one year.Thanking you.Milind Joshi

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Hi Milind and all respected members of the forum, Having analysed Milind's queries I am hereby attaching my comments. Kindly requesting all seniors to go through it and please comment for any possible errors.

Naresh Valecha--- On Tue, 9/3/10, Milind Joshi <milindjoshi16 wrote:

Milind Joshi <milindjoshi16 Rahu Dasa Prediction!!! Date: Tuesday, 9 March, 2010, 12:58 PM

Namaste to all Gurus,My Birth Details are 17/05/1978, 05.30 AM, Nandurbar (Maharashtra) . The Rahu Mahadasa has started in last April. I have 3 questions...1. The Mean Rahu is in Star of SUN and sub of VENUS while the True Rahu is in star of MOON and sub of MARS. If we go by the meaning the effects of Dasa will be very different. What could be probable effects of next 17 years? Information - If we go by the True Rahu - An abortion was done by my wife in the 3rd Week of April 2009. It was just 4-5 days after the start of Rahu Dasa. While I think I did not get any particular effect of Mean Rahu in Particular. 2. Currently I'm filing for Divorce in Mutual Consent. My question is whether I will get married again? When? Are their any complications further or will lead a successful married life?3. Will coming Jupiter Antara in Rahu Dasa create complications in Job? A fellow friend who is good in KP told me that in

Jupiter Antara I may leave the Job? If it is so then the Jupiter Dasa starting from 2027 will be problematic too?I know I am asking many questions but please help me as I am confused with the happenings of last one year.Thanking you.Milind Joshi

1 of 1 File(s)

newcase-355.doc

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Naresh,

On going through the attachments, Message No.31673,I find that the rule given by

you using SSL of Ascendant, 7th and 9th is not written any where in KP books.

Could you please inform me from where you got this information. It is

interesting /logical and appears correct while going through.

Regards,

Khas

, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v wrote:

>

> Hi Milind and all respected members of the forum, Having analysed Milind's

queries I am hereby attaching my comments. Kindly requesting all seniors to go

through it and please comment for any possible errors.

>  

> Naresh Valecha

>

> --- On Tue, 9/3/10, Milind Joshi <milindjoshi16 wrote:

>

>

> Milind Joshi <milindjoshi16

> Rahu Dasa Prediction!!!

>

> Tuesday, 9 March, 2010, 12:58 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

> Namaste to all Gurus,

>

> My Birth Details are 17/05/1978, 05.30 AM, Nandurbar (Maharashtra) . The Rahu

Mahadasa has started in last April. I have 3 questions...

>

> 1. The Mean Rahu is in Star of SUN and sub of VENUS while the True Rahu is in

star of MOON and sub of MARS. If we go by the meaning the effects of Dasa will

be very different. What could be probable effects of next 17 years?

>

> Information - If we go by the True Rahu - An abortion was done by my wife in

the 3rd Week of April 2009. It was just 4-5 days after the start of Rahu Dasa.

While I think I did not get any particular effect of Mean Rahu in Particular.

>

> 2. Currently I'm filing for Divorce in Mutual Consent. My question is whether

I will get married again? When? Are their any complications further or will lead

a successful married life?

>

> 3. Will coming Jupiter Antara in Rahu Dasa create complications in Job? A

fellow friend who is good in KP told me that in Jupiter Antara I may leave the

Job? If it is so then the Jupiter Dasa starting from 2027 will be problematic

too?

>

>

> I know I am asking many questions but please help me as I am confused with the

happenings of last one year.

>

> Thanking you.

>

> Milind Joshi

>

>

>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

>

Guest guest

Der Shri Nareshji,

Attachment not found wih mail. Pl. spply.

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Naresh Valecha

Monday, March 15, 2010 4:46 PM

Re: Rahu Dasa Prediction!!!

Naresh Valecha--- On Tue, 9/3/10, Milind Joshi <milindjoshi16 > wrote:

Milind Joshi <milindjoshi16 > Rahu Dasa Prediction!!! Date: Tuesday, 9 March, 2010, 12:58 PM

Namaste to all Gurus,My Birth Details are 17/05/1978, 05.30 AM, Nandurbar (Maharashtra) . The Rahu Mahadasa has started in last April. I have 3 questions...1. The Mean Rahu is in Star of SUN and sub of VENUS while the True Rahu is in star of MOON and sub of MARS. If we go by the meaning the effects of Dasa will be very different. What could be probable effects of next 17 years? Information - If we go by the True Rahu - An abortion was done by my wife in the 3rd Week of April 2009. It was just 4-5 days after the start of Rahu Dasa. While I think I did not get any particular effect of Mean Rahu in Particular. 2. Currently I'm filing for Divorce in Mutual Consent. My question is whether I will get married again? When? Are their any complications further or will lead a successful married life?3. Will coming Jupiter Antara in Rahu Dasa create complications in Job? A fellow friend who is good in KP told me that in Jupiter Antara I may leave the Job? If it is so then the Jupiter Dasa starting from 2027 will be problematic too?I know I am asking many questions but please help me as I am confused with the happenings of last one year.Thanking you.Milind Joshi

Guest guest

I had attached the analysis Sir, anyway i am again attaching the analysis on your request.

regards Naresh Valecha--- On Thu, 18/3/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramaniRe: Rahu Dasa Prediction!!! Date: Thursday, 18 March, 2010, 10:04 AM

Der Shri Nareshji,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Naresh Valecha

@gro ups.com

Re: Rahu Dasa Prediction!! !

Naresh Valecha--- On Tue, 9/3/10, Milind Joshi <milindjoshi16@ > wrote:

Milind Joshi <milindjoshi16@ > Rahu Dasa Prediction!! !@gro ups.comTuesday, 9 March, 2010, 12:58 PM

1 of 1 File(s)

newcase-355.doc

Guest guest

Yes Madam, its not a Kp rule. In Kp we take the 11th cusp should signify the 2nd. I find Mr Khullar's theory more convincing in most cases by taking the ninth cusp to consider second marriage.

regards,

Naresh Valecha--- On Fri, 19/3/10, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

sujata das <sujatadash1Re: Rahu Dasa Prediction!!! Date: Friday, 19 March, 2010, 11:18 PM

Ur rule for 2nd marriage does not conform to KP rules--- On Thu, 18/3/10, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ v wrote:

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ vRe: Rahu Dasa Prediction!! ! [1 Attachment]@gro ups.comThursday, 18 March, 2010, 11:26 PM

I had attached the analysis Sir, anyway i am again attaching the analysis on your request.

regards Naresh Valecha--- On Thu, 18/3/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>Re: Rahu Dasa Prediction!! !@gro ups.comThursday, 18 March, 2010, 10:04 AM

Der Shri Nareshji,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Naresh Valecha

@gro ups.com

Milind Joshi <milindjoshi16@ > Rahu Dasa Prediction!! !@gro ups.comTuesday, 9 March, 2010, 12:58 PM

Guest guest

Respected Dear Ramaniji, The rules mentioned in solving the case are not mine nor KP rules at all. In Kp we take the rule as follows: If the seventh cuspal sublord is either Mercury or any other planet occupying a dual sign, there will be more than one marraige. Here the case solved is by using the Cuspal Interlinks theory. Now speaking logically in my opinion if we take the 7th cusp as the primary cusp for first marriage then it is obvious we should take the 9th for the second marriage, (it is as we take 5th house for first child and 7th house for second child). In the Book Cuspal Interlinks theory there is no mention of 2nd House, but 5th cusp has to be given due weightage for plurality of sexual relations. However in my opinion without taking the second house into consideration one cannot build up

family and hence I do include the second house too. 11th house same is fulfilment of desires as in KP .The Second marriage would be had in the Bhukti period of the planet that is strongly linked with the 9th cusp.

regards

Naresh Valecha

--- On Sat, 20/3/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramaniRe: Rahu Dasa Prediction!!! Date: Saturday, 20 March, 2010, 11:10 AM

Dear Shri Naresh Valecha,

Thanks for your attachment wanted by me. You have quoted K.P.Rules for different matters. You have not

given wherefrom you the rules. I hope it is not your own.

You have linked with Ascdt. S/L or SSL with the cusps

related to the event. Why such specific mention of Ascdt.?

For re-marriage, are we not to see 2nd house for its

materialisation. Kindly where from you have taken thee

rules.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Naresh Valecha

@gro ups.com

Thursday, March 18, 2010 11:26 PM

Re: Rahu Dasa Prediction!! ! [1 Attachment]

regards Naresh Valecha--- On Thu, 18/3/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>Re: Rahu Dasa Prediction!! !@gro ups.comThursday, 18 March, 2010, 10:04 AM

Der Shri Nareshji,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Naresh Valecha

@gro ups.com

Guest guest

I am not a master in KP. But I will try to conclude from orthodox method.

You got married in lowest strenght Kalchakre dasa that is August 2007 to May 2008. So marriage was excepted to end in short term. Not only, but also you were miss lead to marry the girl which was in suspicious character.

Now if you plan to marry again the best period would be March 27, 2011 to May 30, 2011.

You will have to face adversity in your life in every aspect till March 2011.

Have a patience, don't take any drastic action. Yu will imposed to commit a mistake. No one else but youown planatery paoition is against you.

Niranjan Sant alias Sant Guruji

sujata das <sujatadash1 Sent: Fri, 19 March, 2010 11:18:03 PMRe: Rahu Dasa Prediction!!!

Ur rule for 2nd marriage does not conform to KP rules--- On Thu, 18/3/10, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ v wrote:

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ vRe: Rahu Dasa Prediction!! ! [1 Attachment]@gro ups.comThursday, 18 March, 2010, 11:26 PM

Der Shri Nareshji,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Naresh Valecha

@gro ups.com

Guest guest

Dear Shri Nareshji,

Does't matter. If you find the Khullar theory as logic

and convincing, plese apply the same in some known

cases and find yourself its correctness. No rule should

be rejected without putting it to test.

Wish you best of luck.

Truly yours.

K.SV.Ramani

-

Naresh Valecha

Saturday, March 20, 2010 1:09 PM

Re: Rahu Dasa Prediction!!!

Respected Dear Ramaniji, The rules mentioned in solving the case are not mine nor KP rules at all. In Kp we take the rule as follows: If the seventh cuspal sublord is either Mercury or any other planet occupying a dual sign, there will be more than one marraige. Here the case solved is by using the Cuspal Interlinks theory. Now speaking logically in my opinion if we take the 7th cusp as the primary cusp for first marriage then it is obvious we should take the 9th for the second marriage, (it is as we take 5th house for first child and 7th house for second child). In the Book Cuspal Interlinks theory there is no mention of 2nd House, but 5th cusp has to be given due weightage for plurality of sexual relations. However in my opinion without taking the second house into consideration one cannot build up family and hence I do include the second house too. 11th house same is fulfilment of desires as in KP .The Second marriage would be had in the Bhukti period of the planet that is strongly linked with the 9th cusp.

regards

Naresh Valecha

--- On Sat, 20/3/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani > wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani >Re: Rahu Dasa Prediction!!! Date: Saturday, 20 March, 2010, 11:10 AM

Thanks for your attachment wanted by me. You have quoted K.P.Rules for different matters. You have not

rules.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Naresh Valecha

@gro ups.com

Der Shri Nareshji,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Naresh Valecha

@gro ups.com

Namaste to all Gurus,My Birth Details are 17/05/1978, 05.30 AM, Nandurbar (Maharashtra) . The Rahu Mahadasa has started in last April. I have 3 questions...1. The Mean Rahu is in Star of SUN and sub of VENUS while the True Rahu is in star of MOON and sub of MARS. If we go by the meaning the effects of Dasa will be very different. What could be probable effects of next 17 years? Information - If we go by the True Rahu - An abortion was done by my wife in the 3rd Week of April 2009. It was just 4-5 days after the start of Rahu Dasa. While I think I did not get any particular effect of Mean Rahu in Particular. 2. Currently I'm filing for Divorce in Mutual Consent. My question is whether I will get married again? When? Are their any complications further or will lead a successful married life?3. Will coming Jupiter Antara in Rahu Dasa create complications in Job? A fellow friend who is good in KP told me that in Jupiter Antara I may leave the Job? If it is so then the Jupiter Dasa starting from 2027 will be problematic too?I know I am asking many questions but please help me as I am confused with the happenings of last one year.Thanking you.Milind Joshi

Guest guest

Dear Valecha ji, Naresh ji and other Contributors,Thanks for your advice and thoughts shared on my questions. But no one told clearly whether we opt for True Rahu-Ketu or Mean Rahu-Ketu. I am studying KP hence its necessary to know how to use them. Normally we use all planets as per their true positions. Then why Rahu-Ketu has this option and what is right way to use them?One more advice I want to know, since Dasa is related with 5th House and Rahu who is there, the second Marriage will be of Love Marriage type? Secondly will I have a stable Married Life? I know its not easy to stand again for finding a Bride as for the First Marriage Case. Will I be cheated in Marriage again?Regards,Milind JoshiNiranjan Sant <shreegauriassociates01 Sent: Sun, 21 March, 2010 8:12:48Re: Rahu Dasa Prediction!!!

I am not a master in KP. But I will try to conclude from orthodox method.

You got married in lowest strenght Kalchakre dasa that is August 2007 to May 2008. So marriage was excepted to end in short term. Not only, but also you were miss lead to marry the girl which was in suspicious character.

Now if you plan to marry again the best period would be March 27, 2011 to May 30, 2011.

You will have to face adversity in your life in every aspect till March 2011.

Have a patience, don't take any drastic action. Yu will imposed to commit a mistake. No one else but youown planatery paoition is against you.

Niranjan Sant alias Sant Guruji

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comFri, 19 March, 2010 11:18:03 PMRe: Rahu Dasa Prediction!! !

Der Shri Nareshji,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Naresh Valecha

@gro ups.com

Guest guest

Dear Shri Nareshji,Can u apply Khullars theory to my 2 marriages.My dob is 5-5-55 at Delhi, at 9-37pmRegardsSujata--- On Sun, 21/3/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:kadavasalramani <kadavasalramaniRe: Rahu Dasa Prediction!!! Date: Sunday, 21 March, 2010, 10:49 AM

Dear Shri Nareshji,

Does't matter. If you find the Khullar theory as logic

and convincing, plese apply the same in some known

cases and find yourself its correctness. No rule should

be rejected without putting it to test.

Wish you best of luck.

Truly yours.

K.SV.Ramani

-

Naresh Valecha

@gro ups.com

Saturday, March 20, 2010 1:09 PM

Respected Dear Ramaniji, The rules mentioned in solving the case are not mine nor KP rules at all. In Kp we take the rule as follows: If the seventh cuspal sublord is either Mercury or any other planet occupying a dual sign, there will be more than one marraige. Here the case solved is by using the Cuspal Interlinks theory. Now speaking logically in my opinion if we take the 7th cusp as the primary cusp for first marriage then it is obvious we should take the 9th for the second marriage, (it is as we take 5th house for first child and 7th house for second child). In the Book Cuspal Interlinks theory there is no mention of 2nd House, but 5th cusp has to be given due weightage for plurality of sexual relations. However in my opinion without taking the second house into consideration one cannot build up family and hence I do include the second house too. 11th house same is fulfilment of desires as in KP .The Second marriage would be had in the Bhukti period of the planet that is strongly linked with the 9th cusp.

regards

Naresh Valecha

--- On Sat, 20/3/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>Re: Rahu Dasa Prediction!! !@gro ups.comSaturday, 20 March, 2010, 11:10 AM

rules.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Naresh Valecha

@gro ups.com

Der Shri Nareshji,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Naresh Valecha

@gro ups.com