IndiaDivine.org

missing person

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Learned Astrologers,

I am learning KP astrology since last one year. I was trying to get an answer

through RP. But failed to come in a strong decision .Please guide me.

On 10.03.2010 at about 01.30 PM from my house ( Midnapore Log 87E21 & Lat 22N25

) my female servant age about 17 years run away , due to some ill argument I

warned her not to do same thing further , she lost her temper & immediately

left our house with a single dress & without a single money) . Till today I am

not getting any news about her from any side. I informed her parents, but they

are not worried about her. She is a mental patient. She was in a medical

treatment here. From where I will judge her mental condition?

Now on 11.03.2010 at about 20.28.01PM place ( Midnapore Log 87E21 & Lat 22N25 )

I started with a horary no 45. Mon Sg L - Sat, St L - Mon. Asc Sg L – Ven.

Asc St L - Mar. Mon St L is occupying VIII house & Asc Sg L – Ven is

signifying 12 House.(amitav's star one software)

As there is a combination of 8,12 Is there any chance of accident /

hospitalization? Is there any chance of legal harassment for me? When I will get

any information about her? When she will come back?

My date of birth 15/16.05.1951 Time 02.25AM POB. Jamshedpur Log 086E12 & Lat

022N47. Please guide me

With Regards

Asish Das

09.14 PM

Guest guest

She will be back by 28/03. This answer is as per orthodox Horary

Niranjan Sant

das_asish59 <das_asish59 Sent: Sat, 13 March, 2010 9:32:54 PM missing person

Respected Learned Astrologers,I am learning KP astrology since last one year. I was trying to get an answer through RP. But failed to come in a strong decision .Please guide me.On 10.03.2010 at about 01.30 PM from my house ( Midnapore Log 87E21 & Lat 22N25 ) my female servant age about 17 years run away , due to some ill argument I warned her not to do same thing further , she lost her temper & immediately left our house with a single dress & without a single money) . Till today I am not getting any news about her from any side. I informed her parents, but they are not worried about her. She is a mental patient. She was in a medical treatment here. From where I will judge her mental condition?Now on 11.03.2010 at about 20.28.01PM place ( Midnapore Log 87E21 & Lat 22N25 ) I started with a horary no 45. Mon Sg L - Sat, St L - Mon. Asc Sg L – Ven. Asc St L - Mar. Mon St L is occupying VIII house & Asc Sg L – Ven is

signifying 12 House.(amitav' s star one software)As there is a combination of 8,12 Is there any chance of accident / hospitalization? Is there any chance of legal harassment for me? When I will get any information about her? When she will come back?My date of birth 15/16.05.1951 Time 02.25AM POB. Jamshedpur Log 086E12 & Lat 022N47. Please guide me With RegardsAsish Das09.14 PM

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

8th is 3rd to 6th (servant). Dont worry--- On Sat, 13/3/10, das_asish59 <das_asish59 wrote:das_asish59 <das_asish59 missing person Date: Saturday, 13 March, 2010, 9:32 PM

Respected Learned Astrologers,

I am learning KP astrology since last one year. I was trying to get an answer through RP. But failed to come in a strong decision .Please guide me.

On 10.03.2010 at about 01.30 PM from my house ( Midnapore Log 87E21 & Lat 22N25 ) my female servant age about 17 years run away , due to some ill argument I warned her not to do same thing further , she lost her temper & immediately left our house with a single dress & without a single money) . Till today I am not getting any news about her from any side. I informed her parents, but they are not worried about her. She is a mental patient. She was in a medical treatment here. From where I will judge her mental condition?

Now on 11.03.2010 at about 20.28.01PM place ( Midnapore Log 87E21 & Lat 22N25 ) I started with a horary no 45. Mon Sg L - Sat, St L - Mon. Asc Sg L – Ven. Asc St L - Mar. Mon St L is occupying VIII house & Asc Sg L – Ven is signifying 12 House.(amitav' s star one software)

As there is a combination of 8,12 Is there any chance of accident / hospitalization? Is there any chance of legal harassment for me? When I will get any information about her? When she will come back?

My date of birth 15/16.05.1951 Time 02.25AM POB. Jamshedpur Log 086E12 & Lat 022N47. Please guide me

With Regards

Asish Das

09.14 PM

Guest guest

Dera Mr..Das,

I would like to share the knowledge which i got from the books.I 've applied it and have got good results.

Once you have taken the horary no. and raised the chart (Considering that you have taken out a no./as if u have asked the question)

1) Check the S.L.of 11th house, if the S.L.is in direct motion and in the constellation of planet not retrograde,and representing the house of the person lost (here in your case 6th house, as 6th house is the house which represents servants) the person returns or you find that person.If the S.L..is retrogade you will have to wait till it becomes direct. But if it is in the constellation of a planet which is retrograde it indicates that the person does not return or the meeting is not promised.

2) Once conditon 1 is confirmed, the lost person will return in the period of dasa, bhukthi,anthara of the planets signifying houses 2,4,11 counted from lagna (Asc.) of that lost person. In ur case consider 6th house as the Asc.of the lost servant and 2,4,11 th houses counted from there should be considered.for the period of her return.

3) If the S.L. of the 4th house, counted from lost person's Asc. represnts 11th house and is moving sign, indicates sooner return of the person, if in the fixed sign indicates delayed return, if in the dual sign it indicates the delay than expected time.

4) As the doubt raised in your mind regarding the health and longevity of your servant. Pls. check the sub lord of the Asc.of that person (6th house in your case) and see what it indicates. If it does not represent the badhak or marak sthanas, at least one thing will be predicted that she is safe.

Check out for the ruling planets when you study this chart.they will guide you and will indicate something for a definate answer.Whose help should be taken will also be indicated by these R/P's.

Wish you a definate success.In case you do not understand please revert.

Regards,

SandeepVishwesh

das_asish59 <das_asish59 Sent: Sat, March 13, 2010 9:32:54 PM missing person

Respected Learned Astrologers,I am learning KP astrology since last one year. I was trying to get an answer through RP. But failed to come in a strong decision .Please guide me.On 10.03.2010 at about 01.30 PM from my house ( Midnapore Log 87E21 & Lat 22N25 ) my female servant age about 17 years run away , due to some ill argument I warned her not to do same thing further , she lost her temper & immediately left our house with a single dress & without a single money) . Till today I am not getting any news about her from any side. I informed her parents, but they are not worried about her. She is a mental patient. She was in a medical treatment here. From where I will judge her mental condition?Now on 11.03.2010 at about 20.28.01PM place ( Midnapore Log 87E21 & Lat 22N25 ) I started with a horary no 45. Mon Sg L - Sat, St L - Mon. Asc Sg L – Ven. Asc St L - Mar. Mon St L is occupying VIII house & Asc Sg L – Ven is

signifying 12 House.(amitav' s star one software)As there is a combination of 8,12 Is there any chance of accident / hospitalization? Is there any chance of legal harassment for me? When I will get any information about her? When she will come back?My date of birth 15/16.05.1951 Time 02.25AM POB. Jamshedpur Log 086E12 & Lat 022N47. Please guide me With RegardsAsish Das09.14 PM

Guest guest

first u have to see whether she is alive or not.? i think u have taken horary no. so u have to judge sixth house coz she is ur servant.......if she is alive den u see where moon is placed in kundli if moon is in centre houses {1-4-7-10} den she is in ur city.

--- On Sun, 14/3/10, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

sujata das <sujatadash1Re: missing person Date: Sunday, 14 March, 2010, 6:56 PM

8th is 3rd to 6th (servant). Dont worry--- On Sat, 13/3/10, das_asish59 <das_asish59@ .co. in> wrote:

das_asish59 <das_asish59@ .co. in> missing person@gro ups.comSaturday, 13 March, 2010, 9:32 PM

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

dear mam,

Pls. give me a horary no. with a clear question in your mind. B'cos, atleast i 'm not clear about the question in your mind and what for the no. you have taken for? is it for finding your servant? or regarding her mental condition? or you are carrying the fear of something happening with you?

Finally you want that person to return for ending all your miseries. So with a clear question in the mind give us (me ) a horary no.

Regards,

Sandeep

Niranjan Sant <shreegauriassociates01 Sent: Sun, March 14, 2010 6:18:19 PMRe: missing person

She will be back by 28/03. This answer is as per orthodox Horary

Niranjan Sant

das_asish59 <das_asish59@ .co. in>@gro ups.comSat, 13 March, 2010 9:32:54 PM missing person