IndiaDivine.org

effect of 4 planets in 8th house & Rahu-Jup conj

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sir,Matrimony has always been a vast subject and effect of nodes still more complex. All the learned ones of th group are requested to enlighten me on following points:a)Rahu-Jupiter conjunction in 8th houseb)8th House having 4 planets , Rahu-Jupiter being two of such 4 planets.c)What if Asc. lord is also among these 4 planets?Regards.Mishra Abhyasanand

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Shri Mishraji,

You have not stated (1) what are the other 2 planets in conjunction in 8th from Lagna along with Rahu & Jupiter, (2) what Rasi belongs to Lagna, so that we can see the effects

of his association with 8th cusp. (3) what are the ownership of houses of the 3 planets and where Rahu is posited so

that we can see the ownership of Rasi lord, where he is

posited, and his significations etc. etc. In the absence of

full details, one can answer only in general way as per

K.P.Rules. Now suppose Rahu, Jupiter, Lagna lord and one

more planet viz Venus are conjoined in the house of 8th. Let us presume the Lagna is Aries (Mesha) lord is Mars.

You have to analyse each planet as follows : Mars as Lagna lord and 8th lord in 8th; he is in the star of 'A' Planet. He is significator of XXX houses. He is conjoined with Rahu, Jupiter, lord 9th & 12th iand any other signification he has ; . Venus lord of 2 & 7 in 8th;

Venus is significator of ... houses. Rahu signifies his

Rasi lord ... and as he is conjoined with Jupiter, Venus, Mars, he is signfr. of all the houses of planets conjoined

with him.

Like this, you have to analyse the

signification of each planet placed in 8th seperately.

.. The result of 8th house will be given by each planet

posited in that house according to their individual

signification.aand the significations of the conjoined planets. Pl. see KP Reader in this connection, where

example chart is given..

Please let me know whether you understood this point.

Truly ours,

K.S.V.Raman

-

ABHYASANAND MISHRA

Saturday, March 13, 2010 8:44 AM

Dear Sir,

Matrimony has always been a vast subject and effect of nodes still more complex. All the learned ones of th group are requested to enlighten me on following points:

a)Rahu-Jupiter conjunction in 8th house

b)8th House having 4 planets , Rahu-Jupiter being two of such 4 planets.

c)What if Asc. lord is also among these 4 planets?

Regards.

Mishra Abhyasanand

Guest guest

Dear MishrajiEven 8 planets in 8th house will not give the bad effects of 8th house, because of planets in benefic stars/sub.Mr.Amitabh Bachchan born in the 4 planets in 8th, hence study the same for clarification.some planetary conjunctions like the Sun and Venus: Jupiter and Venus, Moon-Mercury, Mercury-Mars and Moon-Saturn will play different.Note:Though some conjunctions indicate malefic but at the same time it helps research work, success in find out hidden things.With regardsSahhasra Saagarakadavasalramani <kadavasalramani Sent: Sun, 14 March, 2010 5:53:26 PMRe: effect of 4 planets in 8th house & Rahu-Jup conj

Dear Shri Mishraji,

You have not stated (1) what are the other 2 planets in conjunction in 8th from Lagna along with Rahu & Jupiter, (2) what Rasi belongs to Lagna, so that we can see the effects

of his association with 8th cusp. (3) what are the ownership of houses of the 3 planets and where Rahu is posited so

more planet viz Venus are conjoined in the house of 8th. Let us presume the Lagna is Aries (Mesha) lord is Mars.

You have to analyse each planet as follows : Mars as Lagna lord and 8th lord in 8th; he is in the star of 'A' Planet. He is significator of XXX houses. He is conjoined with Rahu, Jupiter, lord 9th & 12th iand any other signification he has ; . Venus lord of 2 & 7 in 8th;

Rasi lord ... and as he is conjoined with Jupiter, Venus, Mars, he is signfr. of all the houses of planets conjoined

with him.

signification. aand the significations of the conjoined planets. Pl. see KP Reader in this connection, where

example chart is given..

Truly ours,

K.S.V.Raman

-

ABHYASANAND MISHRA

@gro ups.com

Dear Sir,

Matrimony has always been a vast subject and effect of nodes still more complex. All the learned ones of th group are requested to enlighten me on following points:

Regards.

Mishra Abhyasanand

Guest guest

Dear Mr Vijayanand, Mr Sagar & Mr kadavasalramani,

First of all sorry for putting incomplete query and thanks for your responses, each of which confirms the zeal for quest in KP_astro as each one of you attempted the query even in absence of complete information.

Now, let me share my mindset while putting the query. I was wondering about Rahu-Jupiter conjunction, especially when in 8th house and thought what if asc. lord conjoins them. Of course, there was one chart in my mind which I assumed sharing with you all and this resulted in this half-cooked query. The full details are as under:

DOB : 09.05.1980

TOB : 23.30 hours

POB : Bhagalpur

Planet

Degree.Minutes

Asc

Capricon 10.3

Sun

Aries 25.40

Moon

Aquarius 20.16

Mars

Leo 8.5

Rahu

Leo 1.39

Jupiter

Leo 6.56

Saturn

Leo 26.43

Mercury

Aries 21.19

Kethu

Aquarius 1.39

Venus

Gemini 5.1

So, my query is effect of Jupiter-Rahu conjunction in 8th house, esp wwhen conjoined with SAT (Asc Lord) and Mars. The spice in the query is MOON-Kethu duo in 2nd house.

Other related points :

a) Does Jupiter-Mars cojunction dilutes Mangal Dosha ?

b) Effect of Moon-Kethu conjunction & Asc/Rashi Lord Saturn's conjunction with Rahu (when these goups are 7th from each other) on the personality of the subject ?

c) Effect of 2 on longevity ? (Pl note Sun is exalted ).

Regarding Rahu KP has written in his KP-Vol I and I quote " Rahu or Kethu will act as strong agent to the planet with which it is conjoined. If they are not conjoined with any planet, then they give the results of the planet which aspects them. Only when they are neither conjoined with with, nor aspected by any planet, they represent the lord of the house." He has referred to Uthralkalamrita for the same.

According to above principle, Rahu here should act as strong agent of Mar,Jupiter & Saturn in that order ( Mars being placed in friend's house & lord of 4 & 9, Jupiter near exaltation position---does it matter !!!!!!).

Please forget if I have written something out of context.

Now that I have furnished details, may I request the learned ones to examine the case and give their verdict.

Regards & Happy KP-Remembering.

Mishra Abhyasanand

--- On Tue, 16/3/10, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86Re: effect of 4 planets in 8th house & Rahu-Jup conj Date: Tuesday, 16 March, 2010, 1:16 AM

Dear MishrajiEven 8 planets in 8th house will not give the bad effects of 8th house, because of planets in benefic stars/sub.Mr.Amitabh Bachchan born in the 4 planets in 8th, hence study the same for clarification.some planetary conjunctions like the Sun and Venus: Jupiter and Venus, Moon-Mercury, Mercury-Mars and Moon-Saturn will play different.Note:Though some conjunctions indicate malefic but at the same time it helps research work, success in find out hidden things.With regardsSahhasra Saagara

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comSun, 14 March, 2010 5:53:26 PMRe: effect of 4 planets in 8th house & Rahu-Jup conj

Dear Shri Mishraji,

with him.

signification. aand the significations of the conjoined planets. Pl. see KP Reader in this connection, where

example chart is given..

Truly ours,

K.S.V.Raman

-

ABHYASANAND MISHRA

@gro ups.com

Dear Sir,

Regards.

Mishra Abhyasanand

Guest guest

Dear Abhyasanand,

Sorry for intervention. You must make up your mind whether to interpret the chart by KP or Vedic.

Conjunctions/Aspects have an orb of 3 deg 20 min.. By vedic method Mars dosha gets aggravated by Jup.Sat is too far away from Rahu although in same Rasi of Leo. Similarly Moon and Ketu are far away from each other in Aquaries..

Your query can be best adressed by event related queries.Of course the stalwarts can still address your queries.

Just to add, both my sons have 4 planets each in 9th house by rashi,but 8th house by KP cusp. Both are doing well in life.

Regards,

Satish--- On Tue, 3/16/10, ABHYASANAND MISHRA <abhyasanandmishra wrote:

ABHYASANAND MISHRA <abhyasanandmishraRe: effect of 4 planets in 8th house & Rahu-Jup conj Date: Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 7:35 PM

Dear Mr Vijayanand, Mr Sagar & Mr kadavasalramani,

First of all sorry for putting incomplete query and thanks for your responses, each of which confirms the zeal for quest in KP_astro as each one of you attempted the query even in absence of complete information.

Now, let me share my mindset while putting the query. I was wondering about Rahu-Jupiter conjunction, especially when in 8th house and thought what if asc. lord conjoins them. Of course, there was one chart in my mind which I assumed sharing with you all and this resulted in this half-cooked query. The full details are as under:

DOB : 09.05.1980

TOB : 23.30 hours

POB : Bhagalpur

Planet

Degree.Minutes

Asc

Capricon 10.3

Sun

Aries 25.40

Moon

Aquarius 20.16

Mars

Leo 8.5

Rahu

Leo 1.39

Jupiter

Leo 6.56

Saturn

Leo 26.43

Mercury

Aries 21.19

Kethu

Aquarius 1.39

Venus

Gemini 5.1

So, my query is effect of Jupiter-Rahu conjunction in 8th house, esp wwhen conjoined with SAT (Asc Lord) and Mars. The spice in the query is MOON-Kethu duo in 2nd house.

Other related points :

a) Does Jupiter-Mars cojunction dilutes Mangal Dosha ?

b) Effect of Moon-Kethu conjunction & Asc/Rashi Lord Saturn's conjunction with Rahu (when these goups are 7th from each other) on the personality of the subject ?

c) Effect of 2 on longevity ? (Pl note Sun is exalted ).

Regarding Rahu KP has written in his KP-Vol I and I quote " Rahu or Kethu will act as strong agent to the planet with which it is conjoined. If they are not conjoined with any planet, then they give the results of the planet which aspects them. Only when they are neither conjoined with with, nor aspected by any planet, they represent the lord of the house." He has referred to Uthralkalamrita for the same.

According to above principle, Rahu here should act as strong agent of Mar,Jupiter & Saturn in that order ( Mars being placed in friend's house & lord of 4 & 9, Jupiter near exaltation position---does it matter !!!!!!).

Please forget if I have written something out of context.

Now that I have furnished details, may I request the learned ones to examine the case and give their verdict.

Regards & Happy KP-Remembering.

Mishra Abhyasanand

--- On Tue, 16/3/10, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: effect of 4 planets in 8th house & Rahu-Jup conj@gro ups.comTuesday, 16 March, 2010, 1:16 AM

Dear MishrajiEven 8 planets in 8th house will not give the bad effects of 8th house, because of planets in benefic stars/sub.Mr.Amitabh Bachchan born in the 4 planets in 8th, hence study the same for clarification.some planetary conjunctions like the Sun and Venus: Jupiter and Venus, Moon-Mercury, Mercury-Mars and Moon-Saturn will play different.Note:Though some conjunctions indicate malefic but at the same time it helps research work, success in find out hidden things.With regardsSahhasra Saagara

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comSun, 14 March, 2010 5:53:26 PMRe: effect of 4 planets in 8th house & Rahu-Jup conj

Dear Shri Mishraji,

with him.

example chart is given..

Truly ours,

K.S.V.Raman

-

ABHYASANAND MISHRA

@gro ups.com

Dear Sir,

Regards.

Mishra Abhyasanand

Guest guest

SW used J Hora. Ayanamsa = 23-29-32

Ascendant = Capricorn 5-25-21

VIII cusp = Leo 13-22-13

Rahu = Leo 1-31-56

Jupiter = Leo 7-01-20

Mars = Leo 8-10-23

Saturn = Leo 26-50-23

Planets are considered to be conjunct when any of them are posited with in 3 degrees and 20 minutes. None is with in that range from Rahu. Only Jupiter and Mars are conjoined.

Secondly : -

Moon = Aquarius 20-22-04

Kethu = Aquarius 1-31-56

Thus Moon and Kethu are also not in conjunction with each other.

Rahu happens to be agent of Sun and not of Jupiter.

Kethu is agent of Saturn and Jupiter.

This is as per KP.

Dr. Rath

ABHYASANAND <abhyasanandmishra Sent: Tue, March 16, 2010 7:42:56 PM Re: effect of 4 planets in 8th house & amp; Rahu-Jup conj

Dear Mr Vijayanand, Mr Sagar & Mr kadavasalramani,First of all sorry for putting incomplete query and thanks for your responses, each of which confirms the zeal for quest in KP_astro as each one of you attempted the query even in absence of complete information.Now, let me share my mindset while putting the query. I was wondering about Rahu-Jupiter conjunction, especially when in 8th house and thought what if asc. lord conjoins them. Of course, there was one chart in my mind which I assumed sharing with you all and this resulted in this half-cooked query. The full details are as under:DOB : 09.05.1980TOB : 23.30 hoursPOB : BhagalpurPlanet Degree.Minutes Asc - Capricon - 10.3 Sun - Aries - 25.40 Moon - Aquarius - 20.16 Mars - Leo - 8.5 Rahu - Leo - 1.39 Jupiter - Leo - 6.56 Saturn - Leo - 26.43 Mercury -Aries - 21.19 Kethu - Aquarius - 1.39

Venus - Gemini - 5.1 So, my query is what will be the effect of Jupiter-Rahu conjunction in 8th house, esp wwhen conjoined with SAT (Asc Lord) and Mars. The spice in the query is MOON-Kethu duo in 2nd house.Other related points : a) Does Jupiter-Mars cojunction dilutes Mangal Dosha ?b) Effect of Moon-Kethu conjunction & Asc/Rashi Lord Saturn's conjunction with Rahu (when these goups are 7th from each other) on the personality of the subject ?c) Effect of 2 on longevity ? (Pl note Sun is exalted ).Regarding Rahu, Revered KP has written in his KP-Vol I and I quote " Rahu or Kethu will act as strong agent to the planet with which it is conjoined. If they are not conjoined with any planet, then they give the results of the planet which aspects them. Only when they are neither conjoined with with, nor aspected by any planet, they represent the lord of the house." He has referred to Uthralkalamrita for the

same.According to above principle, Rahu here should act as strong agent of Mar,Jupiter & Saturn in that order ( Mars being placed in friend's house & lord of 4 & 9, Jupiter near exaltation position---does it matter !!!!!!).Please forget if I have written something out of context.Now that I have furnished details, may I request the learned ones to examine the case and give their verdict.Regards & Happy KP-Remembering.Mishra Abhyasanand@gro ups.com, "VIJAYANAND PATIL" <guide_ vijayanand@ ...> wrote:>> Dear friends> Who ask these type of guidance are requested to put before the group the details of birth including date, time, place of birth and if possible long. and lat. of the place of birth and if the place of birth is

other than india time zone of that country/place. > This will help to deal with the problems> With regards> Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur> Cell No. +91 9422582853/+ 91 9673746303> > On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 15:05:26 +0530 wrote> >> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Sir,> Matrimony has always been a vast subject and effect of nodes still more complex. All the learned ones of th group are requested to enlighten me on following points:a)Rahu- Jupiter conjunction in 8th houseb)8th House having 4 planets , Rahu-Jupiter being two of such 4 planets.c)What if Asc. lord is also among these 4 planets?> Regards.Mishra Abhyasanand> > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.>

Guest guest

Dear Dr Rath,

Thanks for correcting me about conjunction. It has been long since I read KP.

You are quite right that Rahu is the agent of Sun , the house lord, in the

absence of conjunction and aspect. Similarly, Kethu is agent of Saturn, the

house lord, in the absence of conjunction & proper aspect, & Jupiter (aprox

aspect ).

Can U please tell about the longivity, marriage & progeny of the subject ?

Warm Regards.

Mishra Abhyasanand

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> SW used J Hora. Ayanamsa = 23-29-32

>

> Ascendant = Capricorn 5-25-21

> VIII cusp =  Leo          13-22-13

> Rahu       =   Leo            1-31-56

> Jupiter     =  Leo             7-01-20

> Mars      =   Leo             8-10-23

> Saturn     =  Leo            26-50-23

> Planets are considered to be conjunct when any of them are posited with in 3

degrees and 20 minutes. None is with in that range from Rahu. Only Jupiter and

Mars are conjoined.

> Secondly : -

> Moon    =  Aquarius      20-22-04

> Kethu   =   Aquarius        1-31-56

> Thus Moon and Kethu are also not in conjunction with each other.

>

> Rahu happens to be agent of Sun and not of Jupiter.

> Kethu is agent of Saturn and Jupiter.

>

> This is as per KP.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> ABHYASANAND <abhyasanandmishra

>

> Tue, March 16, 2010 7:42:56 PM

> Re: effect of 4 planets in 8th house & amp; Rahu-Jup conj

>

>  

> Dear Mr Vijayanand, Mr Sagar & Mr kadavasalramani,

>

> First of all sorry for putting incomplete query and thanks for your responses,

each of which confirms the zeal for quest in KP_astro as each one of you

attempted the query even in absence of complete information.

>

> Now, let me share my mindset while putting the query. I was wondering about

Rahu-Jupiter conjunction, especially when in 8th house and thought what if asc.

lord conjoins them. Of course, there was one chart in my mind which I assumed

sharing with you all and this resulted in this half-cooked query. The full

details are as under:

> DOB : 09.05.1980

> TOB : 23.30 hours

> POB : Bhagalpur

> Planet

> Degree.Minutes

>

> Asc - Capricon - 10.3

>

> Sun - Aries - 25.40

>

> Moon - Aquarius - 20.16

>

> Mars - Leo - 8.5

>

> Rahu - Leo - 1.39

>

> Jupiter - Leo - 6.56

>

> Saturn - Leo - 26.43

>

> Mercury -Aries - 21.19

>

> Kethu - Aquarius - 1.39

>

> Venus - Gemini - 5.1

>

>

> So, my query is what will be the effect of Jupiter-Rahu conjunction in 8th

house, esp wwhen conjoined with SAT (Asc Lord) and Mars. The spice in the query

is MOON-Kethu duo in 2nd house.

> Other related points :

> a) Does Jupiter-Mars cojunction dilutes Mangal Dosha ?

> b) Effect of Moon-Kethu conjunction & Asc/Rashi Lord Saturn's conjunction with

Rahu (when these goups are 7th from each other) on the personality of the

subject ?

> c) Effect of 2 on longevity ? (Pl note Sun is exalted ).

>

> Regarding Rahu, Revered KP has written in his KP-Vol I and I quote " Rahu or

Kethu will act as strong agent to the planet with which it is conjoined. If they

are not conjoined with any planet, then they give the results of the planet

which aspects them. Only when they are neither conjoined with with, nor aspected

by any planet, they represent the lord of the house. " He has referred to

Uthralkalamrita for the same.

>

> According to above principle, Rahu here should act as strong agent of

Mar,Jupiter & Saturn in that order ( Mars being placed in friend's house & lord

of 4 & 9, Jupiter near exaltation position---does it matter !!!!!!).

>

> Please forget if I have written something out of context.

>

> Now that I have furnished details, may I request the learned ones to examine

the case and give their verdict.

> Regards & Happy KP-Remembering.

> Mishra Abhyasanand

>

> @gro ups.com, " VIJAYANAND PATIL " <guide_

vijayanand@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear friends

> > Who ask these type of guidance are requested to put before the group the

details of birth including date, time, place of birth and if possible long. and

lat. of the place of birth and if the place of birth is other than india time

zone of that country/place.

> > This will help to deal with the problems

> > With regards

> > Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur

> > Cell No. +91 9422582853/+ 91 9673746303

> >

> > On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 15:05:26 +0530 wrote

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Sir,

> > Matrimony has always been a vast subject and effect of nodes still more

complex. All the learned ones of th group are requested to enlighten me on

following points:a)Rahu- Jupiter conjunction in 8th houseb)8th House having 4

planets , Rahu-Jupiter being two of such 4 planets.c)What if Asc. lord is also

among these 4 planets?

> > Regards.Mishra Abhyasanand

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

> >

>