scientifically and systematically explains the theories and application. Also

where it shall be available in Mumbai.

I am using Kismat 2009.

Binay watch

Guest guest

Dear Binoy,

You can learn Astrology "on line"...go to K.Subramaniam...e-mail ID :

k_subramaniam_2004 ; kpkrishman

In Mumbai(Thane),kindly contacr Shri Sunil Gondhalekar,who runs classes on K.P. Astrology and who also teaches by mail...and has written several books in Marathi,and probably his books in English are to be marketed soon...contact him at sunilalaka ... He also runs a postal or "online course" on K.P. Astrology...I'm told...Hisbooks are available in Thane,Mulund and Dadar,and in many suburbs of Mumbai...Also you my read the late Mr.Shahsane's book on K.P. Astrology...I cannot remember the title but it is surely available in the places mentioned above...

Mr.Punit Panday too runs an "online course on K.P. Astrology" go to www.Astrosage.com

With the very best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Binay <binaywatch Sent: Sun, 14 March, 2010 12:23:20 PM Suggest Good books to undestand KP system

Dear members,I am new to to this system. I have purchased KP readers 1, 2 , 4 and 6. But I find these books confusing ant at some places contradictory / non concluding. I am very good in mathematics, still I find these books written in somewhat non scientific ways.I shall be thankful if you please suggest me some good books which scientifically and systematically explains the theories and application. Also where it shall be available in Mumbai.I am using Kismat 2009.Binay watch

Guest guest

Dear Binay,

Pl. go to Giri Trading Co., very close to King's Circle,on the road from King's Circle to Matunga Central,Rly,Stn....only about 100 yards towards the Stn., as soon after you enter this Stn. Rd.,you will see the signbord...the shop is in the basement...you will get a large number of books on Astrology....of different systems...

Kindly buy Astrosecrets & K.P., by Mr.K.Subramaniam,presently available in IV parts...these will serve your purpose admirably...

Or,you could write directly to :

M/s KRISHMAN & CO.,

No.5,Shivashakthi Building, Venkatesa Agraharam Street, First Floor,

Mylapore,CHENNAI - 600 004.

Yogesh Lajmi.

Binay <binaywatch Sent: Sun, 14 March, 2010 12:23:20 PM Suggest Good books to undestand KP system

Dear members,I am new to to this system. I have purchased KP readers 1, 2 , 4 and 6. But I find these books confusing ant at some places contradictory / non concluding. I am very good in mathematics, still I find these books written in somewhat non scientific ways.I shall be thankful if you please suggest me some good books which scientifically and systematically explains the theories and application. Also where it shall be available in Mumbai.I am using Kismat 2009.Binay watch

Guest guest

Dear Yogesh!

We are learning Astrology in K.P.System through Universal College of Astrology, Hyderabad. Out deen Sri P.V.K.Punneswara Rao, who is also a member of Indian Astrological Society; wrote a book on K.P.Astrology duly covering all fundamentals and basic prediction. This book is simply K.P Astrology in a nut shell. I believe it will be a very good book for beginners.

Surya Viswanadh--- On Sun, 14/3/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: Suggest Good books to undestand KP system Date: Sunday, 14 March, 2010, 3:36 PM

Dear Binoy,

You can learn Astrology "on line"...go to K.Subramaniam. ..e-mail ID :

k_subramaniam_ 2004 ; kpkrishman (AT) gmail (DOT) com

In Mumbai(Thane) ,kindly contacr Shri Sunil Gondhalekar,who runs classes on K.P. Astrology and who also teaches by mail...and has written several books in Marathi,and probably his books in English are to be marketed soon...contact him at sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com ... He also runs a postal or "online course" on K.P. Astrology... I'm told...Hisbooks are available in Thane,Mulund and Dadar,and in many suburbs of Mumbai...Also you my read the late Mr.Shahsane' s book on K.P. Astrology... I cannot remember the title but it is surely available in the places mentioned above...

Mr.Punit Panday too runs an "online course on K.P. Astrology" go to www.Astrosage. com

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Binay <binaywatch (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comSun, 14 March, 2010 12:23:20 PM Suggest Good books to undestand KP system

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Dear Friends,Just a small clarification. http://www.AstroSage.com doesn't run any online course. Though we have a tutorial and a wiki at http://logy.astrosage.com/ for helping beginners. This wiki has all the necessary information that is required to start learning astrology. 

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 3:36 PM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Dear Binoy,

You can learn Astrology " on line " ...go to K.Subramaniam...e-mail ID :

k_subramaniam_2004 ; kpkrishman

In Mumbai(Thane),kindly contacr Shri Sunil Gondhalekar,who runs classes on K.P. Astrology and who also teaches by mail...and has written several books in Marathi,and probably his books in English are to be marketed soon...contact him at sunilalaka ... He also runs a postal or " online course " on K.P. Astrology...I'm told...Hisbooks are available in Thane,Mulund  and Dadar,and in many suburbs  of Mumbai...Also you my read the late Mr.Shahsane's book on K.P. Astrology...I cannot remember the title but it is surely available in the places mentioned above...

Mr.Punit Panday too runs an " online course on K.P. Astrology " go to www.Astrosage.com

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Binay <binaywatch

Sun, 14 March, 2010 12:23:20 PM Suggest Good books to undestand KP system

Dear members,I am new to to this system. I have purchased KP readers 1, 2 , 4 and 6. But I find these books confusing ant at some places contradictory / non concluding. I am very good in mathematics, still I find these books written in somewhat non scientific ways.

I shall be thankful if you please suggest me some good books which scientifically and systematically explains the theories and application. Also where it shall be available in Mumbai.I am using Kismat 2009.

Binay watch

Guest guest

Dear Viswanadh: Could you please tell me the publisher of mr. Punneswara Rao's book Astrology in a nutshell and their tel number /web address. Thank you in advance.,regards,Vijay--- On Mon, 3/15/10, kuchibhatla viswanadh <vkuchibhatla68 wrote:kuchibhatla viswanadh <vkuchibhatla68Re: Suggest Good books to undestand KP system Date: Monday, March 15, 2010, 12:35 PM

Dear Yogesh!

We are learning Astrology in K.P.System through Universal College of Astrology, Hyderabad. Out deen Sri P.V.K.Punneswara Rao, who is also a member of Indian Astrological Society; wrote a book on K.P.Astrology duly covering all fundamentals and basic prediction. This book is simply K.P Astrology in a nut shell. I believe it will be a very good book for beginners.

Surya Viswanadh--- On Sun, 14/3/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: Suggest Good books to undestand KP system@gro ups.comSunday, 14 March, 2010, 3:36 PM

Dear Binoy,

In Mumbai(Thane) ,kindly contacr Shri Sunil Gondhalekar,who runs classes on K.P. Astrology and who also teaches by mail...and has written several books in Marathi,and probably his books in English are to be marketed soon...contact him at sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com ... He also runs a postal or "online course" on K.P. Astrology... I'm told...Hisbooks are available in Thane,Mulund and Dadar,and in many suburbs of Mumbai...Also you my read the late Mr.Shahsane' s book on K.P. Astrology... I cannot remember the title but it is surely available in the places mentioned above...

Mr.Punit Panday too runs an "online course on K.P. Astrology" go to www.Astrosage. com

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Binay <binaywatch (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comSun, 14 March, 2010 12:23:20 PM Suggest Good books to undestand KP system

Guest guest

Dear Binay,

In mumbai, you can get all the KP books from

Giri Trading

Opp. Post Office, Matunga, Mumbai, 400019. INDIA.Phones: 91-22-24122316/24141344 Fax: 91-22-24143140BOOKS SECTION : Basement, Pal Residency, below HDFC Bank, Bhandar Kher Road, Matunga, Mumbai, and pooja items: opp. post office matunga

Wesite - http://giritrading.com/contact.asp

Best

--- On Mon, 15/3/10, Vijay Nellore <nellorev wrote:

Vijay Nellore <nellorevRe: Suggest Good books to undestand KP system Date: Monday, 15 March, 2010, 21:38

Dear Viswanadh: Could you please tell me the publisher of mr. Punneswara Rao's book Astrology in a nutshell and their tel number /web address. Thank you in advance.,regards,Vijay--- On Mon, 3/15/10, kuchibhatla viswanadh <vkuchibhatla68@ > wrote:

kuchibhatla viswanadh <vkuchibhatla68@ >Re: Suggest Good books to undestand KP system@gro ups.comMonday, March 15, 2010, 12:35 PM

Dear Yogesh!

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: Suggest Good books to undestand KP system@gro ups.comSunday, 14 March, 2010, 3:36 PM

Dear Binoy,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Guest guest

Dear Sir

This could be available at Kadambi book stall, Secunderabad. Contact Mr. RN Acharya. ph (040-27705349).

Rgds

Viswanath

Vijay Nellore <nellorev Sent: Tue, 16 March, 2010 3:08:23 AMRe: Suggest Good books to undestand KP system

Dear Viswanadh: Could you please tell me the publisher of mr. Punneswara Rao's book Astrology in a nutshell and their tel number /web address. Thank you in advance.,regards,Vijay--- On Mon, 3/15/10, kuchibhatla viswanadh <vkuchibhatla68@ > wrote:

kuchibhatla viswanadh <vkuchibhatla68@ >Re: Suggest Good books to undestand KP system@gro ups.comMonday, March 15, 2010, 12:35 PM

Dear Yogesh!

Dear Binoy,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Guest guest

Dear YogeshThis book can be obtained from:M/s Universal Astrological Book Trust,1-1-336/95, Viveknagar,Chikkadpally, Hyderabad-500020.Name of the book is "Theory and Practice of Stellar Astrology (K.P.System).Cost of the book is Rs.120/-. You can contact Mr.Chiranjeevi, Faculty member (who is son of Sri P.V.K.Punneswara Rao) for further details on phone no: 0990-800-5588.Viswanadh--- On Wed, 17/3/10, Viswas <astrologervishy_nair wrote:Viswas <astrologervishy_nairRe: Suggest Good books to undestand KP system Cc: ramakrishnakadambiDate: Wednesday, 17 March, 2010, 9:36 AM

Dear Sir

This could be available at Kadambi book stall, Secunderabad. Contact Mr. RN Acharya. ph (040-27705349) .

Rgds

Viswanath

Vijay Nellore <nellorev >@gro ups.comTue, 16 March, 2010 3:08:23 AMRe: Suggest Good books to undestand KP system

Dear Yogesh!

Dear Binoy,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Guest guest

Respected sir,If you could tell the available point at chennai,it would be much useful for us.With regards,S.Ravi shankar--- On Sun, 21/3/10, kuchibhatla viswanadh <vkuchibhatla68 wrote:kuchibhatla viswanadh <vkuchibhatla68Re: Suggest Good books to undestand KP system Date: Sunday, 21 March, 2010, 1:54 AM

Dear YogeshThis book can be obtained from:M/s Universal Astrological Book Trust,1-1-336/95, Viveknagar,Chikkadpally, Hyderabad-500020.Name of the book is "Theory and Practice of Stellar Astrology (K.P.System) .Cost of the book is Rs.120/-. You can contact Mr.Chiranjeevi, Faculty member (who is son of Sri P.V.K.Punneswara Rao) for further details on phone no: 0990-800-5588.Viswanadh--- On Wed, 17/3/10, Viswas <astrologervishy_ nair (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:Viswas <astrologervishy_ nair (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Suggest Good books to undestand KP system@gro ups.comCc: ramakrishnakadambi@ .co. inWednesday, 17 March, 2010, 9:36 AM

Dear Sir

This could be available at Kadambi book stall, Secunderabad. Contact Mr. RN Acharya. ph (040-27705349) .

Rgds

Viswanath

Vijay Nellore <nellorev >@gro ups.comTue, 16 March, 2010 3:08:23 AMRe: Suggest Good books to undestand KP system

Dear Yogesh!

Dear Binoy,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Guest guest

Dear Sri Ravi Shankar,

(1) Krishnamurthi Publications, F-21 A, 1st Flooe, Phase I,

769, Spencer Plaza, Anna Salai, Chennai 600 002. Phone No.044-28486046; E-mail: kpsari KP system.

(2) KRISHMAN & Co. No,5, Shivashakthi Building, Venkateswara Agraharam, 1st floor (Devaki Medicals upstairs) Mylapore, Chennai 600 004.

(Both are managed by the 2 sons of our late Guruji,

Sri K.S.Krishnamurthi. All K.P. Books are available,

bezides their Annual Magazines and Ephimeries.)

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

s.ravi Shankar

Sunday, March 21, 2010 3:15 PM

Re: Suggest Good books to undestand KP system

Respected sir,

If you could tell the available point at chennai,it would be much useful for us.

With regards,

S.Ravi shankar

--- On Sun, 21/3/10, kuchibhatla viswanadh <vkuchibhatla68 > wrote:

kuchibhatla viswanadh <vkuchibhatla68 >Re: Suggest Good books to undestand KP system Date: Sunday, 21 March, 2010, 1:54 AM

Dear YogeshThis book can be obtained from:M/s Universal Astrological Book Trust,1-1-336/95, Viveknagar,Chikkadpally, Hyderabad-500020.Name of the book is "Theory and Practice of Stellar Astrology (K.P.System) .Cost of the book is Rs.120/-. You can contact Mr.Chiranjeevi, Faculty member (who is son of Sri P.V.K.Punneswara Rao) for further details on phone no: 0990-800-5588.Viswanadh--- On Wed, 17/3/10, Viswas <astrologervishy_ nair (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Viswas <astrologervishy_ nair (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Suggest Good books to undestand KP system@gro ups.comCc: ramakrishnakadambi@ .co. inWednesday, 17 March, 2010, 9:36 AM

Dear Sir

Rgds

Viswanath

Dear Yogesh!

Dear Binoy,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !