IndiaDivine.org

Sandeep: same lord how to predict

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sandeep, [1]Your Birth Time may be between 03:11:08 PM to 03:12:20PM Software K.P Star One Ayanamsa Krishnamurty New.

[2]Your Birth Time may be between 03:11:32 PM to 03:12:44PM, Software Parasar Light 6.1 Ayanamsa Krishnamurty New. [3]Your Birth Time may be between 03:11:13 PM to 03:12:25PM, Software Parasar Light 6.1 Ayanamsa Krishnamurty. [4]Your Birth Time may be between 03:11:34 PM to 03:12:45PM, Software Parasar Light 6.1 Ayanamsa Lahiri. For above time range Saturn & Venus appears as star lord of Moon & sub lord of Moon and sub lord of ascendant & sub sub lord of ascendant.However the above rule of Sri Samungham is denied by some K.P Astrologers.But when they will rectify it by sellecting RPs,they may tell

different birth time.Some one will advocate to verify birth time with your important events of life.But different astrologers will tell you different time range for different life events.It means there is no thumb rule in this regard.

Dhirendra Nath Misra

sandeep Limkar <sandeeplimkar ; kadavasalramani <kadavasalramaniMon, March 15, 2010 11:04:45 AMRe: same lord how to predict

Dear sir,

I feel sorry for the search you had to undertake to find the chart and thank you for the efforts that you have taken to study it.I definately understood the analysis.But along with it,i have a really serious question to ask.

My actual birth time which my parents told was 03:10 PM.When studied KP system, it was corrected to 03:08 PM,now you have mentioned that it is 03:11:52 .Will this birth time change next time when again it is studied by some one?What should be the rules of rectification? The differnce that has made is, you mentioned that sun anthara has already started but, as per time 03:08 PM, it willl start from May 2010.

IS it so that if birth time is rectified earlier needs rectification again when comes for study afresh?

Secondly, Venus as the dasa swami in its own sub own sub sub,promises strongly the results of houses 4.7 and 9.Will it influence the results of bhukti lord and anthara lord?as predominantly the results will be offered of the dasa swamy.

I am thankful for your valuable time.I am asking these questions for my knowledge to grow and the horoscope of mine is just for the sake of study.So if i am very superficial and raw in my thoughts,sir, please excuse me.I consider this forum to learn and will like to study more even if i commit mistakes.

Thanx for your immediate response, once again.

Regards,

Sandeep

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comSun, March 14, 2010 10:14:35 AMRe: same lord how to predict

Dear Shri Sandeep,

I got your birth particulars from previous mail after search.

Your DOB is 11-10-1972, Place Pune. I have rectified your

birth time to 3-11-52 PM instead of 3-08 PM. Accordingly

you are now running Venus Dasa - Sun Bhukthi - Jupiter Antharam. Sun Bhukthi is from 24-10-2009 to 19-10-2010,

Jupiter Antharam is from 23-2-2010 to 10-4-2010.

Dasa lord Jupiter is significator for the houses 7 and 9.

Bhukthi lord Sun is significator for houses 7,9,8,3.

Anthara lord Jupiter is significator of huses 5,6,9,11,3,8, .

Venus Dasa lord is in his own star and own sub. As such she is strong. Sun Bhukthi lord is in the star of Mars lord

of 3 and 10 in 9th (close to 9th cusp) and Sun is in the sub of Rahu at 11. Rahu is agent of both Jupiter and Sun. Bhukthi & Anthara lord. Jupiter Anthara lord is lord of 11,12,

and 2 in the star of Kethu at 5 and in his own sub. Hope you can work out yourself the details of the results of these

significators. These will come to fore durin this period of

Venus-Sun-Jupiter. Pl. reply whether you understood this.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

sandeep Limkar

@gro ups.com

Cc: sandeepdl@rediffmai l.com

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 11:35 PM

Re: same lord how to predict [1 Attachment]

Dear sir,

Thank you for your stepwise checks.I went through it and thus i feel i should attach my birth chart.

Please find enclosed my birth chart itself.

Please go through it at your convenient time.

Regards,

Sandeep

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comTue, March 9, 2010 4:52:37 PMRe: same lord how to predict

Dear Sandeepji,

During Venus Dasa Venus Bhukthi Venus Anthara till

Venus Anthara period only, you will feel the results of

Venus. For this you have to see the lordship of Venus

what houses she owns, where she is placed, whether

Venus is conjunct with any other planet and its signification

which planet/s aspect/s Venus' ownership houses,

Venus itself, which houses Venus aspects or planet

who is asected by Venus, Is Venus is Sub lord for any other cusps, what is the strength of Venus whether it is with

self strength i.e. no other planet is in its star, whether

she is strong or weak. If Venus is in 6th, 8th, 12th from

her or from her houses of own or in the stars of 6th, 8, or 12th, then Venus is weak. If placed in 1,2,3,5,10,11 or

in their stars, she is strong if otherise she is not afflicted.

If Venus is close to Sun within 10 degrees, she is week.

If any planets become Bhadhaka/Maraka to Venus' house

then it will behave differently according to her transit.

First of all you have to select prime significations of Venus

by A to E method. Its results will differ according to

conjunction or aspects it has. All these will appear as

results when she is running her own Dasa own Bhukthi and

own Anthara. When Anthara is changed it will give different

results according to anthara lord and its signifiation. Pl.

don't think that it will give the sa,e results throughout 20

years of her period. Pl. reply whether you have understood

what is stated above.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

----- Originor planets al Message -----

sandeeplimkar@ rocketmail. com

@gro ups.com

Monday, March 08, 2010 9:51 PM

same lord how to predict

Namaste to all gurus,for your ref.My.D.O.B. is 11/10/1972, 1508hrs.,PuneI'm running venus dasa venus bhukthi venus anthara,How to see the things for 20 yrs.?Will i enjoy the fruits only of three cusps for all these years?The S.L. decides the fruits to be favourable or not.What will be the case in this situation? please guide.Regards to all,K.P. follower SandeepVishwesh

Guest guest

Mr. Dhirendra Mishra, Different softwares and with feeding different ayanamsa values we would be arriving at different lagnas. Here the thumb rule being followed is the ASC Sub-Sub lord should establish its relation with the Moon Star lord. The timing I am getting is 03.12.05 P.M the lagna being in Capricon-028.51.15-Sa-Ma-Sa-Ve-Rah. using Rangrajan's Kp Astro 3.5 and Kp Straight line Ayanamsa.

Naresh Valecha--- On Mon, 15/3/10, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisraSandeep: same lord how to predict Date: Monday, 15 March, 2010, 7:48 PM

Dear Sandeep, [1]Your Birth Time may be between 03:11:08 PM to 03:12:20PM Software K.P Star One Ayanamsa Krishnamurty New.

[2]Your Birth Time may be between 03:11:32 PM to 03:12:44PM, Software Parasar Light 6.1 Ayanamsa Krishnamurty New. [3]Your Birth Time may be between 03:11:13 PM to 03:12:25PM, Software Parasar Light 6.1 Ayanamsa Krishnamurty. [4]Your Birth Time may be between 03:11:34 PM to 03:12:45PM, Software Parasar Light 6.1 Ayanamsa Lahiri. For above time range Saturn & Venus appears as star lord of Moon & sub lord of Moon and sub lord of ascendant & sub sub lord of ascendant.However the above rule of Sri Samungham is denied by some K.P Astrologers. But when they will rectify it by sellecting RPs,they may tell

different birth time.Some one will advocate to verify birth time with your important events of life.But different astrologers will tell you different time range for different life events.It means there is no thumb rule in this regard.

Dhirendra Nath Misra

sandeep Limkar <sandeeplimkar@ rocketmail. com>@gro ups.com; kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>Mon, March 15, 2010 11:04:45 AMRe: same lord how to predict

Dear sir,

I feel sorry for the search you had to undertake to find the chart and thank you for the efforts that you have taken to study it.I definately understood the analysis.But along with it,i have a really serious question to ask.

My actual birth time which my parents told was 03:10 PM.When studied KP system, it was corrected to 03:08 PM,now you have mentioned that it is 03:11:52 .Will this birth time change next time when again it is studied by some one?What should be the rules of rectification? The differnce that has made is, you mentioned that sun anthara has already started but, as per time 03:08 PM, it willl start from May 2010.

IS it so that if birth time is rectified earlier needs rectification again when comes for study afresh?

Secondly, Venus as the dasa swami in its own sub own sub sub,promises strongly the results of houses 4.7 and 9.Will it influence the results of bhukti lord and anthara lord?as predominantly the results will be offered of the dasa swamy.

I am thankful for your valuable time.I am asking these questions for my knowledge to grow and the horoscope of mine is just for the sake of study.So if i am very superficial and raw in my thoughts,sir, please excuse me.I consider this forum to learn and will like to study more even if i commit mistakes.

Thanx for your immediate response, once again.

Regards,

Sandeep

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comSun, March 14, 2010 10:14:35 AMRe: same lord how to predict

Dear Shri Sandeep,

I got your birth particulars from previous mail after search.

Your DOB is 11-10-1972, Place Pune. I have rectified your

birth time to 3-11-52 PM instead of 3-08 PM. Accordingly

you are now running Venus Dasa - Sun Bhukthi - Jupiter Antharam. Sun Bhukthi is from 24-10-2009 to 19-10-2010,

Jupiter Antharam is from 23-2-2010 to 10-4-2010.

Dasa lord Jupiter is significator for the houses 7 and 9.

Bhukthi lord Sun is significator for houses 7,9,8,3.

Anthara lord Jupiter is significator of huses 5,6,9,11,3,8, .

Venus Dasa lord is in his own star and own sub. As such she is strong. Sun Bhukthi lord is in the star of Mars lord

of 3 and 10 in 9th (close to 9th cusp) and Sun is in the sub of Rahu at 11. Rahu is agent of both Jupiter and Sun. Bhukthi & Anthara lord. Jupiter Anthara lord is lord of 11,12,

and 2 in the star of Kethu at 5 and in his own sub. Hope you can work out yourself the details of the results of these

significators. These will come to fore durin this period of

Venus-Sun-Jupiter. Pl. reply whether you understood this.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

sandeep Limkar

@gro ups.com

Cc: sandeepdl@rediffmai l.com

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 11:35 PM

Re: same lord how to predict [1 Attachment]

Dear sir,

Thank you for your stepwise checks.I went through it and thus i feel i should attach my birth chart.

Please find enclosed my birth chart itself.

Please go through it at your convenient time.

Regards,

Sandeep

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comTue, March 9, 2010 4:52:37 PMRe: same lord how to predict

Dear Sandeepji,

During Venus Dasa Venus Bhukthi Venus Anthara till

Venus Anthara period only, you will feel the results of

Venus. For this you have to see the lordship of Venus

what houses she owns, where she is placed, whether

Venus is conjunct with any other planet and its signification

which planet/s aspect/s Venus' ownership houses,

Venus itself, which houses Venus aspects or planet

who is asected by Venus, Is Venus is Sub lord for any other cusps, what is the strength of Venus whether it is with

self strength i.e. no other planet is in its star, whether

she is strong or weak. If Venus is in 6th, 8th, 12th from

her or from her houses of own or in the stars of 6th, 8, or 12th, then Venus is weak. If placed in 1,2,3,5,10,11 or

in their stars, she is strong if otherise she is not afflicted.

If Venus is close to Sun within 10 degrees, she is week.

If any planets become Bhadhaka/Maraka to Venus' house

then it will behave differently according to her transit.

First of all you have to select prime significations of Venus

by A to E method. Its results will differ according to

conjunction or aspects it has. All these will appear as

results when she is running her own Dasa own Bhukthi and

own Anthara. When Anthara is changed it will give different

results according to anthara lord and its signifiation. Pl.

don't think that it will give the sa,e results throughout 20

years of her period. Pl. reply whether you have understood

what is stated above.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

----- Originor planets al Message -----

sandeeplimkar@ rocketmail. com

@gro ups.com

Monday, March 08, 2010 9:51 PM

same lord how to predict

Namaste to all gurus,for your ref.My.D.O.B. is 11/10/1972, 1508hrs.,PuneI'm running venus dasa venus bhukthi venus anthara,How to see the things for 20 yrs.?Will i enjoy the fruits only of three cusps for all these years?The S.L. decides the fruits to be favourable or not.What will be the case in this situation? please guide.Regards to all,K.P. follower SandeepVishwesh

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.