IndiaDivine.org

When is the Marriage?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Seniors, Please guide me as to when marriage is possible in the life of a native whose birth details is given here:

Male

DOB-18-02-1972

TOB-01:48PM(Time is correct.Because sub of ascendant is Mercury,Sub of Mercury is Moon,Moon is posited in star lord of which is Mercury,Mercury is posited in male sign and native is male)

POB-BASTI,U.P,INDIA

Longitude-82E44

Latitude -26N48

May marriage take place during DBA of Ven-Mercury-Saturn Or when it is possible?

Please put your analysis so that I may learn.

with thanks & regards

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Guest guest

Dear Misra,

Brief analysids says Mer is sublord of 7th and other houses1,2,7,8,9. Merc gives rise to multiplicity, i.e several attempts at marriage or alternatively more than one marrigae.6th house signification not healthy.Merc signifies 11,9,6,4,1

Venus dasa is ending Mar 2011,next bhukti(last) is of Ketu, good chances whenSun touches Mars star ,Moon in Ketu(aswini)early June '10 ..During this period Jup will be in Pisces and Sat in Virgo. Person has someone of his choice in mind,but Parental objection is coming in the way.

Please enlighten us .

Regards,

Satish--- On Tue, 3/16/10, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra When is the Marriage?K_P_System Date: Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 8:23 AM

Respected Seniors, Please guide me as to when marriage is possible in the life of a native whose birth details is given here:

Male

DOB-18-02-1972

TOB-01:48PM( Time is correct.Because sub of ascendant is Mercury,Sub of Mercury is Moon,Moon is posited in star lord of which is Mercury,Mercury is posited in male sign and native is male)

POB-BASTI,U. P,INDIA

Longitude-82E44

Latitude -26N48

May marriage take place during DBA of Ven-Mercury- Saturn Or when it is possible?

with thanks & regards

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Guest guest

Mishra ji Pranam,I wish to set the TOB to 13.54 hrs and fix kethu to be the sub lord and Venus the sub-sub lord. Reason is RP at the toj are :Asc : Ven-Moon-VenMoon : Mars - Kethu-Merc day : Venus.yes we have merc in RP but mercury already appeared as Asc sign lord and moon starlord. and also if mercury is the sub lord i would have judged the chart yesterday revathi star day only. And also kethu is in mercury sign so powerfull than mercury. venus is strong RP thats why her sub -sub ;. Hope your gender test passes here because at birth Kethu is sun sub sun in mars star , mars in aries a male sign and kethu in moon sign itself so directly connection with mercury. Prospects of marriage :time

correction brings Venus as 7th star and sublord , venus in saturn star tells the delay story. as saturn l/o 8 in 11 and venus with 2nd lord moon in a watery sign , marriage is promised. Now ven-merc period ends on 29-03-2010 then kethu bhukthi , to my knowledge he will offer marriage, because kethu in 2 in saturn star , he receives aspects from mars and saturn, mars l/o 11 in 11 and saturn in 11. kethu denotes moon conjoined with venus l/i 5 (no planet in venus star). kethu is fruitfull. Mars is the strong after kethu because he in own house and dignified , he is in kethu star kethu in 2.,by receiving jupiter aspect (no planet in jupiter star) he got the signification for 7th also. and importantly he is a RP. i select either his anthara or jupiter anthar mars sookhma for marriage. Jupiter is also dignified as he is in own sign and sub not only that there is no planet

in his star and also in 7th,. therefore marriage will take place i the following periods :02-09-2010 to 27-09-2010 or 29-11-2010 to 23-01-2011learners can correct me if i am wrong ..regards Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Tue, 16/3/10, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra When is the Marriage?K_P_System Date: Tuesday, 16 March, 2010, 8:23 AM

Male

DOB-18-02-1972

TOB-01:48PM( Time is correct.Because sub of ascendant is Mercury,Sub of Mercury is Moon,Moon is posited in star lord of which is Mercury,Mercury is posited in male sign and native is male)

POB-BASTI,U. P,INDIA

Longitude-82E44

Latitude -26N48

May marriage take place during DBA of Ven-Mercury- Saturn Or when it is possible?

with thanks & regards

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

The seventh lord is Jupiter.he is in own sign.seventh lord from Moon sign is Mercury.venus Dasa and Ketu bhukthi are in progress for you.Moon is with venus in whose house ketu is posited.Mars ,Rahu and Saturn aspect Ketu.Therefore Ketu doesnt seem to do the work for you.Moons sub sub period is between Aug/Sep 2010.This is a promising period.Jupiter transits to Meena Rasi in May 2010 and he will be there till some time.So,trasit Jupiter also promises success.Moon may be in his sign of exaltation at the time of your wedding.

Regards,

Jagannathan.

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 11:17 AM, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:

Mishra ji Pranam,

I wish to set the TOB to 13.54 hrs and fix kethu to be the sub lord and Venus the sub-sub lord. Reason is RP at the toj are :

Asc : Ven-Moon-Ven

Moon : Mars - Kethu-Merc 

day : Venus.

yes we have merc in RP but mercury already appeared as Asc sign lord and moon starlord. and also if mercury is the sub lord i would have judged the chart yesterday revathi star day only.  And also kethu is in  mercury sign so powerfull than mercury. venus is strong RP thats why her sub -sub ;. Hope your gender test passes here because at birth Kethu is sun sub sun in mars star , mars in aries a male sign and kethu in moon sign itself so directly connection with mercury. 

Prospects of marriage :

time correction brings Venus as 7th star and  sublord , venus in saturn star tells the delay story. as saturn l/o 8 in 11  and venus with 2nd lord moon in a watery sign , marriage is promised. 

Now ven-merc period ends on 29-03-2010 then kethu bhukthi , to my knowledge he will offer marriage, because  kethu in 2 in saturn star , he receives aspects from mars and saturn, mars l/o 11 in 11 and saturn in 11. kethu denotes moon conjoined with venus l/i 5 (no planet in venus star). kethu is fruitfull. 

Mars is the strong after kethu because he in own house and dignified , he is in kethu star kethu in 2.,by receiving jupiter aspect (no planet in jupiter star) he got the signification for 7th also. and importantly he is a RP. i select either his anthara or jupiter anthar mars sookhma for marriage. Jupiter is also dignified as he is in own sign and sub not only that there is  no planet in his star and also in 7th,. therefore marriage will take place i the following periods :

02-09-2010 to 27-09-2010 or 29-11-2010 to 23-01-2011

learners can correct me if i am wrong ..

regards 

Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR --- On Tue, 16/3/10, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra When is the Marriage?K_P_System

Tuesday, 16 March, 2010, 8:23 AM

Respected Seniors, Please guide me as to when marriage is possible in the life of a native whose birth details is given here:

Male

DOB-18-02-1972

POB-BASTI,U. P,INDIA

Longitude-82E44

Latitude -26N48

May marriage take place during DBA of Ven-Mercury- Saturn Or when it is possible?

Please put your analysis so that I may learn.

with thanks & regards 

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.