IndiaDivine.org

Political career and marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi

Now i am 55, i am thinking about step in to political career, but once again

marriage matter raised .

In the past two times when i tried to enter in to political life marriage matter

started and it became havoc.

If i dint think of political life , no marriage proposal will come.

Shall i be away from political career?

Sahhasra Saagara

7th May 1955

at Periyapatna

12N20/76E13

Thanks and regard

Sahhasra Saagara

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

Guest guest

Dear Sagarji,What do you mean by ''marriage matter raised,marriage matter started & no marriage proposal will come.''Does it mean that firstly get married to step in to political career Or you don't wish to get married.For political life at least sub lord of 11th should be in the constellation of the planet who is the significator of the 9th,10th and 11th cusp and sub lord of 11th cusp must be connected with Mars & Jupiter.You have not mentioned your birth time and state where you have been born.

with thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Sagar S <ssagar86kp group Tue, March 16, 2010 1:26:17 AM Political career and marriage

HiNow i am 55, i am thinking about step in to political career, but once again marriage matter raised .In the past two times when i tried to enter in to political life marriage matter started and it became havoc.If i dint think of political life , no marriage proposal will come.Shall i be away from political career?Sahhasra Saagara7th May 1955at Periyapatna12N20/76E13Thanks and regardSahhasra SaagaraYour Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

Guest guest

Dear D N MishrajiThank u very much for the replyFirst of all i don't wish to get married.Name: sahhasra saagaraBirth Place : Periyapatna12 N 20 / 76 E 132-45 amBirth Date : 7th May 1955Since 1966, at the age of 11 my mind inclined towards politics. At that time i took decision not to get marry and enter in to political life .in 1992 May when i took decision to step in to political life my Uncle expired.in 1993 i have prepared Manifesto and A girl willing to marry in 1994 i sent manifesto to 576 news paper but only 3 paper published the same and response was poor and i have faced financial problemin 1996 i sent my manifesto to Election commissionaire for the party registration on 14th Dec 1995 and at the same time another girl willing to

marry resulted in black magic by the girl mother on 31st December night 9-35 1995 i became literally mad.Hurdles either way will start whenever i take up political line.since 1996 i am away from political career and there was no marriage matter raised, now i am planing to enter in to political life now my elder brother has taken seriously about my marriage. My mother is worried that this situation may create quarrel between me and my brother as well as this matter may havoc once again as it happened in 1995/1996. My 11th cusp sub lord is saturn lord of lagna and 12th in the 8th cusp, saturn in the star of Jupiter lord of 2,11 in the 5th.Saturn in the sub of Mercury lord of 5th and 8th in the 3rd, mercury in the star of the sun lord of 7th in the 2nd.Late .K.M.Subramniam predicted in 1991 June that my life is for political career as 10th cusp sub lord Jupiter is lord of 2nd and 11th in the 5th and in his own star and he is in the

sub of Mars lord of 3rd and 10th in 3rd cusp and in his own star.as 11th sub Saturn is in retrograde it will be delayed and not denied.Late Shri.K.M.Subramaniam predicted that i will be the second to none in that particular department.Even K.Subramaniam too predicted the same on 8th January 1994 at 11 PM at his residence.He too said that Saturn will cause delay and not deny.As per schedule next MP polls will be in 2014, but in the month of April 2010 to July 2010 some major changes will take place in Indian political activities and Mr.Rahul will get chance to become PM of India in 2010.Saturn transit over my Natal Saturn at Libra and Venus Dasha start from 5th January 2012. Ven-Ven-Jup period signifies 9,5,3/jup 2,5,11 and 3,10 through sub will be favorable period for me.

http://cc.msncache.com/cache.asp?q=sahhasra+saagara+manmohan+singh+second+term & 76005617118508 & mkt=en-GB & w=8631cf91.6c19697

Write up on the same has been published in KP & Astrology 2010 by K.SubramaniamThanks and regardsSahhasra SaagaraDhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra Sent: Tue, 16 March, 2010 6:47:40 PMRe: Political career and marriage

Dear Sagarji,What do you mean by ''marriage matter raised,marriage matter started & no marriage proposal will come.''Does it mean that firstly get married to step in to political career Or you don't wish to get married.For political life at least sub lord of 11th should be in the constellation of the planet who is the significator of the 9th,10th and 11th cusp and sub lord of 11th cusp must be connected with Mars & Jupiter.You have not mentioned your birth time and state where you have been born.

with thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>kp group <@gro ups.com>Tue, March 16, 2010 1:26:17 AM Political career and marriage

HiNow i am 55, i am thinking about step in to political career, but once again marriage matter raised .In the past two times when i tried to enter in to political life marriage matter started and it became havoc.If i dint think of political life , no marriage proposal will come.Shall i be away from political career?Sahhasra Saagara7th May 1955at Periyapatna12N20/76E13Thanks and regardSahhasra SaagaraYour Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

1 of 1 File(s)

Sahhasra saagara on M Mohan second term.doc

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Respected Sagarji,A simple study of your chart is sent to you which is as following.

PART-A-MARRIAGE

[1]Saturn is sub lord of 7th cusp and significator of 2nd and 11th cusp.Hence marriage is not denied with this view.

[2] But in some earlier post in this forum, one expert has given some guidelines for deciding about-'no marriage' and in this case one factor is operating:If Venus and Kethu are connected in any manner: In this case Sub lord of Ketu is Venus.

[3]Punarphoo Dosh is Operating-Saturn-Moon Conjunct in 9th house. Later KP followers defined ‘connection’ between Saturn and Moon more precisely as follows - (taken from the book "PUNARPHOO: Saturn & Moon" - by K. Subramaniam) -

Any of these connections between Saturn and Moon will result in Punarphoo

Saturn in the star of the Moon and his own sub,

or Moon is in the star of Saturn and in her own sub,

or if Moon and Saturn are in the same sign.

The condition pertains also if the Moon is in the star of Saturn and in the sub of the Moon,

or if the Moon is the 3rd or 10th sign from Saturn, to Saturn's 3rd and 10th aspect from the Moon.

Some KP astrologers prefer much simpler definition, e.g. -

“Punarphoo is the phenomenon of "SAT and MOON being connected to each other .in any wayâ€

- Anant Raichur (Taken from: /message/6097)

Some astrologers considered Punarphoo impacts aspects of life signified by the houses with which Saturn and Moon are connected. For example, if the Saturn and Moon are connected with 10th house, it will create delay and impediments in profession and career (/message/8691

In this chart Saturn+Moon are in 9th house and this placement will effect matters denoted by 9th house.

[3] Other Problem:Sub lord of 7th is retrograde planet causing marital problem.Though it is said that retrogression of planet in natal chart does not offer any problem as per k.p.

PART-B-POLITICAL LIFE

Sub lord of 11th cusp is Saturn,Significator of 9th and 11th .But neither connected with 10th cusp nor significator of 10th cusp.However connected with Jupiter by aspect and Mars is the sub sub lord of Saturn.Thus neither directly connected with Mars,nor significator of 10th cusp nor connected directly with 10th lord Mars.It shows that you don’t have better back up from public.So there seems not much gain from political life.

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Sagar S <ssagar86kp group Tue, March 16, 2010 1:26:17 AM Political career and marriage