IndiaDivine.org

IPL 2010 match predictions ,..!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Pranam All,Today Match between Bangalore and Punjab.Horary no. 127 in favour of Bangalore.Step 1 : 6th sublord Sat in Sun star and Venus Sub. Venus in mercury star. Sun is l/o 11 in 5 (but close to 6) . Mercury is

close to 6th cusp. So saturn signifies 6 strongly at sub level. On contrary 12h sub lord is also saturn discussed above.Step 2: 11th sub lord is Venus in merc star and sub. mercury is close to 6th .On contrary 5th sub lord is also venus same as above.Step 3: 1 & 7 sublord is also Venus. venus powerfuly signifies 6th house. Step 4 : RP at the time of judgement are Jup-Sat, Ven-Moon, Mars.Jup. Sat,

Ven are good by sub, Moon, Mar are weak by sub. Moon will transit in saturn star , Kethu and Venus subs till the end of the game. Kethu is favourable for punjab and Venus for Banglore. Bangalore will win this match..Lets see what happens ...!Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

The play may be very tough. Bangalore may win at the last moment with adifference of very few runs.Hope VGR will be correct.

Dr. Rath.

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 Sent: Tue, March 16, 2010 11:04:32 AM IPL 2010 match predictions ,..!

Pranam All,

Today Match between Bangalore and Punjab.

Horary no. 127 in favour of Bangalore.

Step 1 : 6th sublord Sat in Sun star and Venus Sub. Venus in mercury star. Sun is l/o 11 in 5 (but close to 6) . Mercury is close to 6th cusp. So saturn signifies 6 strongly at sub level.

On contrary 12h sub lord is also saturn discussed above.

Step 2: 11th sub lord is Venus in merc star and sub. mercury is close to 6th .

On contrary 5th sub lord is also venus same as above.Step 3: 1 & 7 sublord is also Venus. venus powerfuly signifies 6th house. Step 4 : RP at the time of judgement are Jup-Sat, Ven-Moon, Mars.Jup. Sat, Ven are good by sub, Moon, Mar are weak by sub. Moon will transit in saturn star , Kethu and Venus subs till the end of the game. Kethu is favourable for punjab and Venus for Banglore. Bangalore will win this match..Lets see what happens ...!Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR

Guest guest

Dear Shri VGR,

Congratulations for your corret prediction. Match between

Chennai & Kolcutta is to begin shortly. I am eager and

favour for Chennai. HNo.45

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

vgr pavan

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 11:04 AM

Pranam All,

Step 1 : 6th sublord Sat in Sun star and Venus Sub. Venus in mercury star. Sun is l/o 11 in 5 (but close to 6) . Mercury is close to 6th cusp. So saturn signifies 6 strongly at sub level.

On contrary 5th sub lord is also venus same as above.Step 3: 1 & 7 sublord is also Venus. venus powerfuly signifies 6th house. Step 4 : RP at the time of judgement are Jup-Sat, Ven-Moon, Mars.Jup. Sat, Ven are good by sub, Moon, Mar are weak by sub. Moon will transit in saturn star , Kethu and Venus subs till the end of the game. Kethu is favourable for punjab and Venus for Banglore. Bangalore will win this match..Lets see what happens ...!Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR

Guest guest

Ramaniji Pranam,thanks alot for your words,and my apologies also for not judging your horay no.Actually i login again only now since last evening i was busy because of "telugu new year day". i predicted chennai will win this match to my cousin but it was off record. for horary no.86 (in favour of Chennai) judged at 8.00 PM yesterday in 16.15N, 80.35E.If you are interested pls be free to send your horary no. again. i will try sir.regards Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Tue, 16/3/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:kadavasalramani

<kadavasalramaniRe: IPL 2010 match predictions ,..! Date: Tuesday, 16 March, 2010, 7:36 PM

Dear Shri VGR,

Congratulations for your corret prediction. Match between

Chennai & Kolcutta is to begin shortly. I am eager and

favour for Chennai. HNo.45

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

vgr pavan

@gro ups.com

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 11:04 AM

Pranam All,

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.