IndiaDivine.org

Negatively charged areas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear KP Members,I am a new member. I am am neither a professional astrologer nor have studied a lot of astrology. However, I do have a big interest in astrology, specially KP astrology. Whenever I get time I try to study from KP readers by KSK Guruji.I have a basic doubt in mind for which I didn't find any chapter (or rule) in the KP readers.This is my first mail to the group. pl excuse me if I am

wrong.My doubt is as follows."Planet in star of a retrograde planet " has a big importance in KP astrology. Mainly when i) sub lord of main house (for some query) is placed in a star of retrograde planet & ii) a ruling planet is placed in a star of retrograde planet.We all know that sub lord of main house has a very high level of importance in KP. The CSL can easily indicate the event. BUT this ability to indicate the event in a positive way changes to exactly opposite direction (negative) if the CSL is "placed in star of a retrograde planet" no matter how favourably & strongly the CSL is signifying the suitable houses or how the DBA lords are indicating the possibility of the event. All the suitable things become just uselesss due to only one thing & that is the CSL is "placed in star of a retrograde planet"Very similarly, ruling planets too have a very high level of importance to indicate the event. KP lovers believe that RPs are the divine indications from the God to the astrologer & the RPs never go wrong. These such strong & divine indicators (RPs) too become just useless only due to one thing & that is the RP is "placed in star of a

retrograde planet"DBAS lords too, if placed in star of retrograde planet are supposed to be useless.From the three points above, we can esiily understand that there is something (star of a retrograde planet) which is having a strong negative charge, which can force CSL or an RP (placed in the negatively charged area) to indicate the event in a negative direction EVEN THOUGH ALL OTHER THINGS ARE FAVOURING !From here onward my point of doubt starts......The star of a retrograde planet which can force the main CSL or RP (if placed in these areas) to indicate negatively must be strong enough to force the

transiting planet also who is transiting through the sensitive period of DBA to indicate negatively. For example, if in a query about marriage, if 7th CSL is signifying 7 or 2 or 11 or all of these, we take it as a positive indication for the marriage. If we find some planet transiting through the sensitive period of DBA we say that the marriage will take place on that particular date & we normally don't check whether the transiting planet is placed in a star of a retrograde planet or not. Is this ok ? Could it be one of the reasons why we see some of our predictions going wrong ?There is one more doubt related to same issue. If we have to consider the effect of the above which are the stars of a retrograde planet..... i) stars of the planets in retrograde motion at the time of judgment or ii) stars of the planets in retrograde motion at the time of happening of the event ?I request the learned & experienced members to share their views & throw some light on the above matter.Thanking you all,Sincerely yours,Parag Pande

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

I think the simplest answer is that the stars of retrograde planets at the time of judgment.

Dr. Rath

Parag Pande <paragpande27KP Group - Tue, March 16, 2010 4:37:37 PM Negatively charged areas

Dear KP Members,I am a new member. I am am neither a professional astrologer nor have studied a lot of astrology. However, I do have a big interest in astrology, specially KP astrology. Whenever I get time I try to study from KP readers by KSK Guruji.I have a basic doubt in mind for which I didn't find any chapter (or rule) in the KP readers.This is my first mail to the group. pl excuse me if I am wrong.My doubt is as follows."Planet in star of a retrograde planet " has a big importance in KP astrology. Mainly when i) sub lord of main house (for some query) is placed in a star of retrograde planet & ii) a ruling planet is placed in a star of retrograde planet.We all know that sub lord of main house has a very high level of importance in KP. The CSL can easily indicate the event. BUT this ability to indicate the event in a positive way changes to exactly opposite direction (negative) if the CSL is "placed in star of a retrograde planet" no matter how favourably & strongly the CSL is

signifying the suitable houses or how the DBA lords are indicating the possibility of the event. All the suitable things become just uselesss due to only one thing & that is the CSL is "placed in star of a retrograde planet"Very similarly, ruling planets too have a very high level of importance to indicate the event. KP lovers believe that RPs are the divine indications from the God to the astrologer & the RPs never go wrong. These such strong & divine indicators (RPs) too become just useless only due to one thing & that is the RP is "placed in star of a retrograde planet"DBAS lords too, if placed in star of retrograde planet are supposed to be

useless.From the three points above, we can esiily understand that there is something (star of a retrograde planet) which is having a strong negative charge, which can force CSL or an RP (placed in the negatively charged area) to indicate the event in a negative direction EVEN THOUGH ALL OTHER THINGS ARE FAVOURING !From here onward my point of doubt starts......The star of a retrograde planet which can force the main CSL or RP (if placed in these areas) to indicate negatively must be strong enough to force the transiting planet also who is transiting through the sensitive period of DBA to indicate negatively. For example, if in a query about

marriage, if 7th CSL is signifying 7 or 2 or 11 or all of these, we take it as a positive indication for the marriage. If we find some planet transiting through the sensitive period of DBA we say that the marriage will take place on that particular date & we normally don't check whether the transiting planet is placed in a star of a retrograde planet or not. Is this ok ? Could it be one of the reasons why we see some of our predictions going wrong ?There is one more doubt related to same issue. If we have to consider the effect of the above which are the stars of a retrograde planet..... i) stars of the planets in retrograde motion at the time of judgment or ii) stars of the planets in retrograde motion at the time of

happening of the event ?I request the learned & experienced members to share their views & throw some light on the above matter.Thanking you all,Sincerely yours,Parag Pande

Guest guest

Dear Parag Pandeyji,

In KP, retrogression does not matter in the natal chart analysis but it does not give results in the Horary analysis, if the significator is in the star or sub lord of retrograde planets. In a Horary chart bhava sputa are for ever a constant set up and planets are always on the dynamic move. Planets never really move backward and their movement is always in one direction. Planets, when retrograde, appear to be moving backward to us here on Earth from Geocentric position, i.e. taking Earth as center. This reverse motion is only a visual illusion as the slower planet coming backward due to the own motion of the Earth's orbit. Like a train passing a moving car, passengers in the train experience the illusion that the

slower car is moving backward due to the speed at which the train is moving.

Note: My personal View: Matter regarding purchase of land was discussed here and at that time retrograde Mercury could not cause any delay or failure regarding the matter of execution of sale deed in favour of my wife and theory of retrogression was found failed.I was also confident for positive result and prediction made by respected Dr.L.S.Rath was found 100% correct and deed was executed at the fixed time and in auspicious Muhurt as per my own wish.(D.N.Misra) .

Retrogression means moving backward. The Sun and Moon never retrograde. Rahu and Ketu always move backward and so they are not considered as retrograde planets. Only the remaining 5 planets, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn, move direct but sometimes they are found moving

backward and considered as retrograde planets. (KP Reader VI pp 146, 221). Guruji KSK has brought us to that level of thought and used to say "My friends, we have come up to this- you should continue the research and you may reach to further truth". (KPA 1995 p 7 and 1996 p 63) So further research of a minimum of one hundred carefully documented Horary charts is required to form a credible opinion on retrogression whether it does matter or not in the Horary

analysis.

Please do go through the material available on retrogression of planet also:

RETROGRADE PLANETS

Re: Retrogression

Mon, January 11, 2010 5:01:07 PM

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha

Add to Contacts

To:

Another quotation from A & A

Quoted from -

The Article - Research Study (In the light of theoty of Retrogradation of Planets)Takeover of Pharmaceutical Firm by Govrnment

The Writer - Keshab R. Kar, Jyotish Pravin

The source - Astrology & Athrishta - September 1978 page 33

//Comments on Retrogradation:

KP suggests that retrogression in natal Chart is nothing.(See Reader vi, page 145) but in Horary, retrogression is to be tackled carefully. Any planet direct or retrograde in Horary is nothing, but if it is in the star of another retrograde planet it become inactive, hence it brings only a failure. Such planets were not considered as significators earlier, but were dropped.

Subsequently this theory is modified in 1973, with the guideline that planet may be retrograde or may be posited in the star; lord of which may again be retrograded is meaningless but if it is posited in the Sub, lord of which is if retrograde then the planet in question will be rejected or dropped, otherwise not. In a word, planet in the Sub of a retrograde planet should be dropped.

Sub Sub division is far more superior to Sub division, as Sub Sub offers greater accuracy. Therefore role of Sub Sub is on top of Sub. Planet may not be posited in the sub of a retrograde planet but there is every possibility that it may be posited in a retrograde Sub Sub division. In this presented example Mars is not retrograde, nor he is posited in the Star or in the Sub any retrograde planet. But Mars is posited in the Sub Sub of Sat-R. If Sub Sub is far stronger than Sub then, Mars in the Sub Sub of retrograde Sat should have been dropped? But reply here is big NO.

(At the beginning of this new concept, I used to consider the signif, in that way, but later I observe that fruitful result is experienced even though if we drop the planet with that idea. This made me perplexed. Later I discovered that retrogression in Horary is also nothing. Simply period of retrograde motion of the planet is to be taken in to consideration carefully. Now I ignore retrograde planet in Horary and I consider it as a signif. if it is signifies any required bhawa.)

.......For retrogration plea, planet should not be haphazardly dropped. Next result can also be experienced during retrograde motion of a planet, if the said planet is in the close vicinity of Sun and in the Star and Sub Sub of a favourable planet. Therefore retrogration is nothing, but should be tackled carefully.//Kalyan

Note: My personal View: Matter regarding purchase of land was discussed here and at that time retrograde Mercury could not cause any delay or failure regarding the matter of execution of sale deed in favour of my wife and theory of retrogression was found failed.Prediction made by respected Dr.L.S.Rath was correct 100% and deed was executed at the fixed time and in auspicious Muhurt as per my own wish.(D.N.Misra)

TW <tw853 >@gro ups.comMon, 11 January, 2010 6:49:41 AM Retrogression

KP for Beginners- Part 11Reading a KP Horary ChartKP-Ezine April 2008 issue3.2. Controversy of Retrogression3.2.1. What is Retrogression?17. Retrogression means moving backward. The Sun and Moon never retrograde. Rahu and Ketu always move backward and so they are not considered as retrograde planets. Only the remaining 5 planets, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn, move direct but sometimes they are found moving backward and considered as retrograde planets. (KP Reader VI pp 146, 221)18. Planets never really move backward and their movement is always in one direction. Planets, when retrograde, appear to be moving backward to us here on Earth from Geocentric position, i.e. taking Earth as center. This reverse motion is only a visual illusion as the slower planet coming backward due to the own motion of the Earth's orbit. Like a

train passing a moving car, passengers in the train experience the illusion that the slower car is moving backward due to the speed at which the train is moving. 3.2.2. Views on Retrogression 19. However, this virtual (not actual) retrogression has been stated in the classic texts, Bhavatha Ratnakara, Brihat Parashara Hora Shatra, Horasara, Jataka Parijata, Jataka Tattwa, Phaladeepika, Sanketanidhi, Saravali, Uttarakalamarita and the articles on the role of "Retrograde Planets in Astrology" in the Astrological Magazine (AM) of Bangalore, March 1967 to November 1974, by Vedic astrologers, Bepin Behari, V.A.K. Iyer, Ajanta Jain, R. Lakshmanan, R. Santhanam, P.S. Sastri, V.K. Sinha, B. Suryanarayan Rao etc. And among divergent views retrogression has been mainly considered as an indication of strength (chestabal) because a planet, when retrograde, is nearer to Earth and can have its greater impact. 20. Grace Inglis has concluded in

his Retrograde Planets in line with Buell D. Huggins and Garth Allen that a retrograde planet is not much different in natal chart. After illustrating 32 examples, Buell D. Huggins is of the opinion that retrograde planets may apply only to Horary Astrology. (AM September- special issue on retrogression- and November 1974) 21. In horary studies, planets stay in dynamic motion as follows:1) If the question is ruled by a retrograde planet at the time of query, the condition will change when the planet goes direct. If the ruling planet is direct and will soon turn retrograde, the event asked about may not happen. Retrograde planets in horary brings things and people back. (Helen Adams Garrett: More About Retrogrades, 1991)2) For example, if a planet retrogrades in the 7th house the querent gone out of station will return for the query about the return. (S. Kannan, AM January 1972) 3) Retrograde planets never give all that is

expected. (Charles Carter: Horary Astrology, 1942) 4) Retrograde is found fatal to the success of question. (Alan Leo: Horary Astrology, 2006 Edition p 132) 5) An angular planet going retrograde or into combustion may wreck its ability to act in a positive fashion. (J. Lee Lehman: The Martial Art of Horary Astrology p 264)3.2.3. Retrogression in KP22. In KP, retrogression does not matter in the natal chart analysis but it does not give results in the Horary analysis, if the significator is in the star or sub lord of retrograde planets. In a Horary chart bhava sputa are for ever a constant set up and planets are always on the dynamic move. 23. The retrograde cuspal sub lord of the concerned cusp, if deposited in the star of a planet in direct motion, the event will materialize after some obstacles and delay when it is in direct motion and passed beyond the point wherefrom retrograde motion started. (KP Reader VI pp

145-146, 170, 178)24. If the cuspal sub lord (whether in direct or retrograde motion) is deposited in the star of retrograde planet, the event cannot materialize. [KP Reader VI pp 146, 171, 178, 222, 262-4, 287, 301, Kuppu Ganapathi para 31, Astrosecrets Part II pp 214-22 para 33, K. Hariharan: Steller Effects on Human Life pp 262-64, T. Rajendra Kumar in KPA 2005 p 51, RP & KP pp 87-9; Dr. Arstu Prabhakar: New Dimensions of K.P. Astrolog (Horary); Styanarayana Naik: K.P. Dynamics (Horary)]25. If the cuspal sub lord (whether in direct or retrograde motion) is deposited in the sub of retrograde planet, the result will tend to be favorable after some delay and impediments when they get direct in motion. (KP Reader VI p 202, C.R. Bhatt: Nakshatra Chintamani p 104, RP & KP pp 87-89, Vijay Kumar: KPA 2004 p 25, T. Rajendra Kumar: KP Horary in KPA 2008 p 123 & 2009 p 44)26. If the cuspal sub lord (whether in direct or

retrograde motion) deposited in the star or sub of retrograde planets, 1) it cannot give the result when that cuspal sub lord is not a strong significator of the concerned house; 2) but the event can materialize when that cuspal sub lord is a strong significator of the concerned house. [C.R. Bhatt: Prashna Jyotish Part 1 & 2 (Gujarati book) pp 56, 185, 279, 319-320 (Courtesy of Kanak Bosmia); Pankaj Himvan: KPA 2009 p 12]27. With the slogan of "If retrograde in natal is nothing, why not in Horary also?", Dr. Kar had introduced the theory of cancellation of retrogradation by burning the adverse effects of retrograde planets through the rays of Sun. (Dr. Keshab R. Kar: Some Thoughts on Retrogradation in KPA 1996 pp 50-63) It was supported by K.M. Subramaniam. (KPA 1997 p 51) However, it is also found that the sub lord of the principal cusp, if retrograde or if deposited in the star or sub of a retrograde planet, can negate the result

even though the retrograde planet is connected to Sun by the way of star lordship, or being within 30 degrees to the Sun. (T. Rajendra Kumar: Inference from a Honest Retrospection, KPA 2005 pp 50-52)28. There are Vryadhipathi theory of retrograde planets giving the result of other houses (P. M. Shanmugam: Astrosecrets & KP Part I pp 91-92; Rao Brothers in O.V.N. Murthy's Role of Badhaka in Astrovision, January and February 2009), and Nadi theory of retrograde planets giving the result of previous house of their placement. (S. Naik: K.P. Dynamics p 36; PVR Rayudu: Marriage Age - A Nadi Method) 29. Some scholars ignore the result of the retrograde planets by putting several examples in support to their opinions [K.M. Subramaniam (KPA 1997 p 51, Sublord Speaks- 1 p 84-5), Kanak Bosmia (KP Muhurat p 3), Sunil Gondhalekar (Four StepTheory p 54), Umang Taneja (Prashna), S P Khullar (Horary Astrology p ix)] But D.C. Ghose had found in

hundred of Horary cases that the retrograde planet has failed to offer the due result. (Result of Planets in Retrogression, KPA 1995 p 6) 30. Guruji KSK has brought us to that level of thought and used to say "My friends, we have come up to this- you should continue the research and you may reach to further truth". (KPA 1995 p 7 and 1996 p 63) So further research of a minimum of one hundred carefully documented Horary charts is required to form a credible opinion on retrogression whether it does matter or not in the Horary analysis.

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Parag Pande <paragpande27KP Group - Tue, March 16, 2010 4:37:37 PM Negatively charged areas

Dear KP Members,I am a new member. I am am neither a professional astrologer nor have studied a lot of astrology. However, I do have a big interest in astrology, specially KP astrology. Whenever I get time I try to study from KP readers by KSK Guruji.I have a basic doubt in mind for which I didn't find any chapter (or rule) in the KP readers.This is my first mail to the group. pl excuse me if I am wrong.My doubt is as follows."Planet in star of a retrograde planet " has a big importance in KP astrology. Mainly when i) sub lord of main house (for some query) is placed in a star of retrograde planet & ii) a ruling planet is placed in a star of retrograde planet.We all know that sub lord of main house has a very high level of importance in KP. The CSL can easily indicate the event. BUT this ability to indicate the event in a positive way changes to exactly opposite direction (negative) if the CSL is "placed in star of a retrograde planet" no matter how favourably & strongly the CSL is

signifying the suitable houses or how the DBA lords are indicating the possibility of the event. All the suitable things become just uselesss due to only one thing & that is the CSL is "placed in star of a retrograde planet"Very similarly, ruling planets too have a very high level of importance to indicate the event. KP lovers believe that RPs are the divine indications from the God to the astrologer & the RPs never go wrong. These such strong & divine indicators (RPs) too become just useless only due to one thing & that is the RP is "placed in star of a retrograde planet"DBAS lords too, if placed in star of retrograde planet are supposed to be

useless.From the three points above, we can esiily understand that there is something (star of a retrograde planet) which is having a strong negative charge, which can force CSL or an RP (placed in the negatively charged area) to indicate the event in a negative direction EVEN THOUGH ALL OTHER THINGS ARE FAVOURING !From here onward my point of doubt starts......The star of a retrograde planet which can force the main CSL or RP (if placed in these areas) to indicate negatively must be strong enough to force the transiting planet also who is transiting through the sensitive period of DBA to indicate negatively. For example, if in a query about

marriage, if 7th CSL is signifying 7 or 2 or 11 or all of these, we take it as a positive indication for the marriage. If we find some planet transiting through the sensitive period of DBA we say that the marriage will take place on that particular date & we normally don't check whether the transiting planet is placed in a star of a retrograde planet or not. Is this ok ? Could it be one of the reasons why we see some of our predictions going wrong ?There is one more doubt related to same issue. If we have to consider the effect of the above which are the stars of a retrograde planet..... i) stars of the planets in retrograde motion at the time of judgment or ii) stars of the planets in retrograde motion at the time of

happening of the event ?I request the learned & experienced members to share their views & throw some light on the above matter.Thanking you all,Sincerely yours,Parag Pande

Guest guest

Dear Parag,

A planet in the star of a retrograde planet but in the sub of a planet in direct motion will give fruiotful results provided the sublord signifies houses favourable to the matter under examination...on the day when the planet turns direct and transits the point from where it began retrogression... !

But if both the star-lord and the sub-lord are retrograde...the matter will never fructify...one can declare boldly...

Alll these rules are discussed in the Readers...additionally you may pl. acquire the book Astrosecrets & K.P., available in IV parts...fir more clarifications and the niceties explained detail...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Parag Pande <paragpande27KP Group - Tue, 16 March, 2010 4:37:37 PM Negatively charged areas

Guest guest

Dear All,

Please see the URL given below for retrograde planets effect.

/message/30643

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil

--- On Tue, 3/16/10, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisraRe: Negatively charged areas Date: Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 8:31 PM

Dear Parag Pandeyji,

In KP, retrogression does not matter in the natal chart analysis but it does not give results in the Horary analysis, if the significator is in the star or sub lord of retrograde planets. In a Horary chart bhava sputa are for ever a constant set up and planets are always on the dynamic move. Planets never really move backward and their movement is always in one direction. Planets, when retrograde, appear to be moving backward to us here on Earth from Geocentric position, i.e. taking Earth as center. This reverse motion is only a visual illusion as the slower planet coming backward due to the own motion of the Earth's orbit. Like a train passing a moving car, passengers in the train experience the illusion that the

Note: My personal View: Matter regarding purchase of land was discussed here and at that time retrograde Mercury could not cause any delay or failure regarding the matter of execution of sale deed in favour of my wife and theory of retrogression was found failed.I was also confident for positive result and prediction made by respected Dr.L.S.Rath was found 100% correct and deed was executed at the fixed time and in auspicious Muhurt as per my own wish.(D.N.Misra) .

Retrogression means moving backward. The Sun and Moon never retrograde. Rahu and Ketu always move backward and so they are not considered as retrograde planets. Only the remaining 5 planets, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn, move direct but sometimes they are found moving

backward and considered as retrograde planets. (KP Reader VI pp 146, 221). Guruji KSK has brought us to that level of thought and used to say "My friends, we have come up to this- you should continue the research and you may reach to further truth". (KPA 1995 p 7 and 1996 p 63) So further research of a minimum of one hundred carefully documented Horary charts is required to form a credible opinion on retrogression whether it does matter or not in the Horary

analysis.

RETROGRADE PLANETS

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >

Add to Contacts

To:

@gro ups.com

Quoted from -

The Article - Research Study (In the light of theoty of Retrogradation of Planets)Takeover of Pharmaceutical Firm by Govrnment

KP suggests that retrogression in natal Chart is nothing.(See Reader vi, page 145) but in Horary, retrogression is to be tackled carefully. Any planet direct or retrograde in Horary is nothing, but if it is in the star of another retrograde planet it become inactive, hence it brings only a failure. Such planets were not considered as significators earlier, but were dropped.

Subsequently this theory is modified in 1973, with the guideline that planet may be retrograde or may be posited in the star; lord of which may again be retrograded is meaningless but if it is posited in the Sub, lord of which is if retrograde then the planet in question will be rejected or dropped, otherwise not. In a word, planet in the Sub of a retrograde planet should be dropped.

Sub Sub division is far more superior to Sub division, as Sub Sub offers greater accuracy. Therefore role of Sub Sub is on top of Sub. Planet may not be posited in the sub of a retrograde planet but there is every possibility that it may be posited in a retrograde Sub Sub division. In this presented example Mars is not retrograde, nor he is posited in the Star or in the Sub any retrograde planet. But Mars is posited in the Sub Sub of Sat-R. If Sub Sub is far stronger than Sub then, Mars in the Sub Sub of retrograde Sat should have been dropped? But reply here is big NO.

(At the beginning of this new concept, I used to consider the signif, in that way, but later I observe that fruitful result is experienced even though if we drop the planet with that idea. This made me perplexed. Later I discovered that retrogression in Horary is also nothing. Simply period of retrograde motion of the planet is to be taken in to consideration carefully. Now I ignore retrograde planet in Horary and I consider it as a signif. if it is signifies any required bhawa.)

.......For retrogration plea, planet should not be haphazardly dropped. Next result can also be experienced during retrograde motion of a planet, if the said planet is in the close vicinity of Sun and in the Star and Sub Sub of a favourable planet. Therefore retrogration is nothing, but should be tackled carefully.//Kalyan

Note: My personal View: Matter regarding purchase of land was discussed here and at that time retrograde Mercury could not cause any delay or failure regarding the matter of execution of sale deed in favour of my wife and theory of retrogression was found failed.Prediction made by respected Dr.L.S.Rath was correct 100% and deed was executed at the fixed time and in auspicious Muhurt as per my own wish.(D.N.Misra)

KP for Beginners- Part 11Reading a KP Horary ChartKP-Ezine April 2008 issue3.2. Controversy of Retrogression3.2.1. What is Retrogression?17. Retrogression means moving backward. The Sun and Moon never retrograde. Rahu and Ketu always move backward and so they are not considered as retrograde planets. Only the remaining 5 planets, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn, move direct but sometimes they are found moving backward and considered as retrograde planets. (KP Reader VI pp 146, 221)18. Planets never really move backward and their movement is always in one direction. Planets, when retrograde, appear to be moving backward to us here on Earth from Geocentric position, i.e. taking Earth as center. This reverse motion is only a visual illusion as the slower planet coming backward due to the own motion of the Earth's orbit. Like a train passing a moving car,

passengers in the train experience the illusion that the slower car is moving backward due to the speed at which the train is moving. 3.2.2. Views on Retrogression 19. However, this virtual (not actual) retrogression has been stated in the classic texts, Bhavatha Ratnakara, Brihat Parashara Hora Shatra, Horasara, Jataka Parijata, Jataka Tattwa, Phaladeepika, Sanketanidhi, Saravali, Uttarakalamarita and the articles on the role of "Retrograde Planets in Astrology" in the Astrological Magazine (AM) of Bangalore, March 1967 to November 1974, by Vedic astrologers, Bepin Behari, V.A.K. Iyer, Ajanta Jain, R. Lakshmanan, R. Santhanam, P.S. Sastri, V.K. Sinha, B. Suryanarayan Rao etc. And among divergent views retrogression has been mainly considered as an indication of strength (chestabal) because a planet, when retrograde, is nearer to Earth and can have its greater impact. 20. Grace Inglis has concluded in his Retrograde Planets in

line with Buell D. Huggins and Garth Allen that a retrograde planet is not much different in natal chart. After illustrating 32 examples, Buell D. Huggins is of the opinion that retrograde planets may apply only to Horary Astrology. (AM September- special issue on retrogression- and November 1974) 21. In horary studies, planets stay in dynamic motion as follows:1) If the question is ruled by a retrograde planet at the time of query, the condition will change when the planet goes direct. If the ruling planet is direct and will soon turn retrograde, the event asked about may not happen. Retrograde planets in horary brings things and people back. (Helen Adams Garrett: More About Retrogrades, 1991)2) For example, if a planet retrogrades in the 7th house the querent gone out of station will return for the query about the return. (S. Kannan, AM January 1972) 3) Retrograde planets never give all that is expected. (Charles Carter: Horary

Astrology, 1942) 4) Retrograde is found fatal to the success of question. (Alan Leo: Horary Astrology, 2006 Edition p 132) 5) An angular planet going retrograde or into combustion may wreck its ability to act in a positive fashion. (J. Lee Lehman: The Martial Art of Horary Astrology p 264)3.2.3. Retrogression in KP22. In KP, retrogression does not matter in the natal chart analysis but it does not give results in the Horary analysis, if the significator is in the star or sub lord of retrograde planets. In a Horary chart bhava sputa are for ever a constant set up and planets are always on the dynamic move. 23. The retrograde cuspal sub lord of the concerned cusp, if deposited in the star of a planet in direct motion, the event will materialize after some obstacles and delay when it is in direct motion and passed beyond the point wherefrom retrograde motion started. (KP Reader VI pp 145-146, 170, 178)24. If the

cuspal sub lord (whether in direct or retrograde motion) is deposited in the star of retrograde planet, the event cannot materialize. [KP Reader VI pp 146, 171, 178, 222, 262-4, 287, 301, Kuppu Ganapathi para 31, Astrosecrets Part II pp 214-22 para 33, K. Hariharan: Steller Effects on Human Life pp 262-64, T. Rajendra Kumar in KPA 2005 p 51, RP & KP pp 87-9; Dr. Arstu Prabhakar: New Dimensions of K.P. Astrolog (Horary); Styanarayana Naik: K.P. Dynamics (Horary)]25. If the cuspal sub lord (whether in direct or retrograde motion) is deposited in the sub of retrograde planet, the result will tend to be favorable after some delay and impediments when they get direct in motion. (KP Reader VI p 202, C.R. Bhatt: Nakshatra Chintamani p 104, RP & KP pp 87-89, Vijay Kumar: KPA 2004 p 25, T. Rajendra Kumar: KP Horary in KPA 2008 p 123 & 2009 p 44)26. If the cuspal sub lord (whether in direct or retrograde motion) deposited in the star

or sub of retrograde planets, 1) it cannot give the result when that cuspal sub lord is not a strong significator of the concerned house; 2) but the event can materialize when that cuspal sub lord is a strong significator of the concerned house. [C.R. Bhatt: Prashna Jyotish Part 1 & 2 (Gujarati book) pp 56, 185, 279, 319-320 (Courtesy of Kanak Bosmia); Pankaj Himvan: KPA 2009 p 12]27. With the slogan of "If retrograde in natal is nothing, why not in Horary also?", Dr. Kar had introduced the theory of cancellation of retrogradation by burning the adverse effects of retrograde planets through the rays of Sun. (Dr. Keshab R. Kar: Some Thoughts on Retrogradation in KPA 1996 pp 50-63) It was supported by K.M. Subramaniam. (KPA 1997 p 51) However, it is also found that the sub lord of the principal cusp, if retrograde or if deposited in the star or sub of a retrograde planet, can negate the result even though the retrograde planet is

connected to Sun by the way of star lordship, or being within 30 degrees to the Sun. (T. Rajendra Kumar: Inference from a Honest Retrospection, KPA 2005 pp 50-52)28. There are Vryadhipathi theory of retrograde planets giving the result of other houses (P. M. Shanmugam: Astrosecrets & KP Part I pp 91-92; Rao Brothers in O.V.N. Murthy's Role of Badhaka in Astrovision, January and February 2009), and Nadi theory of retrograde planets giving the result of previous house of their placement. (S. Naik: K.P. Dynamics p 36; PVR Rayudu: Marriage Age - A Nadi Method) 29. Some scholars ignore the result of the retrograde planets by putting several examples in support to their opinions [K.M. Subramaniam (KPA 1997 p 51, Sublord Speaks- 1 p 84-5), Kanak Bosmia (KP Muhurat p 3), Sunil Gondhalekar (Four StepTheory p 54), Umang Taneja (Prashna), S P Khullar (Horary Astrology p ix)] But D.C. Ghose had found in hundred of Horary cases that the

retrograde planet has failed to offer the due result. (Result of Planets in Retrogression, KPA 1995 p 6) 30. Guruji KSK has brought us to that level of thought and used to say "My friends, we have come up to this- you should continue the research and you may reach to further truth". (KPA 1995 p 7 and 1996 p 63) So further research of a minimum of one hundred carefully documented Horary charts is required to form a credible opinion on retrogression whether it does matter or not in the Horary analysis.

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Parag Pande <paragpande27@ .in>KP Group - <@gro ups.com>Tue, March 16, 2010 4:37:37 PM Negatively charged areas

Guest guest

Dear Dhirendra Nath Mishraji,Thank you so much for your very valuable mail. You have given a lot of things on retrogression & this is going to be very useful to a person like me who is new to KP.I may not be able to digest all the things till I read them again & again but what I have understood initially is that i) The event can matrialise even if concerned CSL is placed in star of retrograde planet (provided it is a strong significator of the houses indicating favourable results)ii) Planets in sub of retrograde planet will give negative effects.iii) "Retrogression in horary is nothing" seems to be a new concept in KP Can I get some more words on this ? I am new & what I have read in KP readers is something different from what is mentioned here. I know, there are many astrologers at very high level of

knowledge & experience. With due respect I would like to request for some more simplified rules.I thank all those whose responded to my mail & tried to help me.Parag Pande--- On Wed, 17/3/10, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisraRe: Negatively charged areas Date: Wednesday, 17 March, 2010, 3:31 AM

Dear Parag Pandeyji,

analysis.

RETROGRADE PLANETS Re: Retrogression

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > Add to Contacts

To:

@gro ups.com

Another quotation from A & A Quoted from -

KP for Beginners- Part 11Reading a KP Horary ChartKP-Ezine April 2008 issue3.2. Controversy of Retrogression3.2.1. What is Retrogression?17. Retrogression means moving backward. The Sun and Moon never retrograde. Rahu and Ketu always move backward and so they are not considered as retrograde planets. Only the remaining 5 planets, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn, move direct but sometimes they are found moving backward and considered as retrograde planets. (KP Reader VI pp 146, 221)18. Planets never really move backward and their movement is always in one direction. Planets, when retrograde, appear to be moving backward to us here on Earth from Geocentric position, i.e. taking Earth as center. This reverse motion is only a visual illusion as the slower planet coming backward due to the own motion of the Earth's orbit. Like a

train passing a moving car, passengers in the train experience the illusion that the slower car is moving backward due to the speed at which the train is moving. 3.2.2. Views on Retrogression 19. However, this virtual (not actual) retrogression has been stated in the classic texts, Bhavatha Ratnakara, Brihat Parashara Hora Shatra, Horasara, Jataka Parijata, Jataka Tattwa, Phaladeepika, Sanketanidhi, Saravali, Uttarakalamarita and the articles on the role of "Retrograde Planets in Astrology" in the Astrological Magazine (AM) of Bangalore, March 1967 to November 1974, by Vedic astrologers, Bepin Behari, V.A.K. Iyer, Ajanta Jain, R. Lakshmanan, R. Santhanam, P.S. Sastri, V.K. Sinha, B. Suryanarayan Rao etc. And among divergent views retrogression has been mainly considered as an indication of strength (chestabal) because a planet, when retrograde, is nearer to Earth and can have its greater impact. 20. Grace Inglis has concluded in

his Retrograde Planets in line with Buell D. Huggins and Garth Allen that a retrograde planet is not much different in natal chart. After illustrating 32 examples, Buell D. Huggins is of the opinion that retrograde planets may apply only to Horary Astrology. (AM September- special issue on retrogression- and November 1974) 21. In horary studies, planets stay in dynamic motion as follows:1) If the question is ruled by a retrograde planet at the time of query, the condition will change when the planet goes direct. If the ruling planet is direct and will soon turn retrograde, the event asked about may not happen. Retrograde planets in horary brings things and people back. (Helen Adams Garrett: More About Retrogrades, 1991)2) For example, if a planet retrogrades in the 7th house the querent gone out of station will return for the query about the return. (S. Kannan, AM January 1972) 3) Retrograde planets never give all that is

expected. (Charles Carter: Horary Astrology, 1942) 4) Retrograde is found fatal to the success of question. (Alan Leo: Horary Astrology, 2006 Edition p 132) 5) An angular planet going retrograde or into combustion may wreck its ability to act in a positive fashion. (J. Lee Lehman: The Martial Art of Horary Astrology p 264)3.2.3. Retrogression in KP22. In KP, retrogression does not matter in the natal chart analysis but it does not give results in the Horary analysis, if the significator is in the star or sub lord of retrograde planets. In a Horary chart bhava sputa are for ever a constant set up and planets are always on the dynamic move. 23. The retrograde cuspal sub lord of the concerned cusp, if deposited in the star of a planet in direct motion, the event will materialize after some obstacles and delay when it is in direct motion and passed beyond the point wherefrom retrograde motion started. (KP Reader VI pp

145-146, 170, 178)24. If the cuspal sub lord (whether in direct or retrograde motion) is deposited in the star of retrograde planet, the event cannot materialize. [KP Reader VI pp 146, 171, 178, 222, 262-4, 287, 301, Kuppu Ganapathi para 31, Astrosecrets Part II pp 214-22 para 33, K. Hariharan: Steller Effects on Human Life pp 262-64, T. Rajendra Kumar in KPA 2005 p 51, RP & KP pp 87-9; Dr. Arstu Prabhakar: New Dimensions of K.P. Astrolog (Horary); Styanarayana Naik: K.P. Dynamics (Horary)]25. If the cuspal sub lord (whether in direct or retrograde motion) is deposited in the sub of retrograde planet, the result will tend to be favorable after some delay and impediments when they get direct in motion. (KP Reader VI p 202, C.R. Bhatt: Nakshatra Chintamani p 104, RP & KP pp 87-89, Vijay Kumar: KPA 2004 p 25, T. Rajendra Kumar: KP Horary in KPA 2008 p 123 & 2009 p 44)26. If the cuspal sub lord (whether in direct or

retrograde motion) deposited in the star or sub of retrograde planets, 1) it cannot give the result when that cuspal sub lord is not a strong significator of the concerned house; 2) but the event can materialize when that cuspal sub lord is a strong significator of the concerned house. [C.R. Bhatt: Prashna Jyotish Part 1 & 2 (Gujarati book) pp 56, 185, 279, 319-320 (Courtesy of Kanak Bosmia); Pankaj Himvan: KPA 2009 p 12]27. With the slogan of "If retrograde in natal is nothing, why not in Horary also?", Dr. Kar had introduced the theory of cancellation of retrogradation by burning the adverse effects of retrograde planets through the rays of Sun. (Dr. Keshab R. Kar: Some Thoughts on Retrogradation in KPA 1996 pp 50-63) It was supported by K.M. Subramaniam. (KPA 1997 p 51) However, it is also found that the sub lord of the principal cusp, if retrograde or if deposited in the star or sub of a retrograde planet, can negate the result

even though the retrograde planet is connected to Sun by the way of star lordship, or being within 30 degrees to the Sun. (T. Rajendra Kumar: Inference from a Honest Retrospection, KPA 2005 pp 50-52)28. There are Vryadhipathi theory of retrograde planets giving the result of other houses (P. M. Shanmugam: Astrosecrets & KP Part I pp 91-92; Rao Brothers in O.V.N. Murthy's Role of Badhaka in Astrovision, January and February 2009), and Nadi theory of retrograde planets giving the result of previous house of their placement. (S. Naik: K.P. Dynamics p 36; PVR Rayudu: Marriage Age - A Nadi Method) 29. Some scholars ignore the result of the retrograde planets by putting several examples in support to their opinions [K.M. Subramaniam (KPA 1997 p 51, Sublord Speaks- 1 p 84-5), Kanak Bosmia (KP Muhurat p 3), Sunil Gondhalekar (Four StepTheory p 54), Umang Taneja (Prashna), S P Khullar (Horary Astrology p ix)] But D.C. Ghose had found in

hundred of Horary cases that the retrograde planet has failed to offer the due result. (Result of Planets in Retrogression, KPA 1995 p 6) 30. Guruji KSK has brought us to that level of thought and used to say "My friends, we have come up to this- you should continue the research and you may reach to further truth". (KPA 1995 p 7 and 1996 p 63) So further research of a minimum of one hundred carefully documented Horary charts is required to form a credible opinion on retrogression whether it does matter or not in the Horary analysis.

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Parag Pande <paragpande27@ .in>KP Group - <@gro ups.com>Tue, March 16, 2010 4:37:37 PM Negatively charged areas

Dear KP Members,I am a new member. I am am neither a professional astrologer nor have studied a lot of astrology. However, I do have a big interest in astrology, specially KP astrology. Whenever I get time I try to study from KP readers by KSK Guruji.I have a basic doubt in mind for which I didn't find any chapter (or rule) in the KP readers.This is my first mail to the group. pl excuse me if I am wrong.My doubt is as follows."Planet in star of a retrograde planet " has a big importance in KP astrology. Mainly when i) sub lord of main house (for some query) is placed in a star of retrograde planet & ii) a ruling planet is placed in a star of retrograde planet.We all know that sub lord of main house has a very high level of importance in KP. The CSL can easily indicate the event. BUT this ability to indicate the event in a positive way changes to exactly opposite direction (negative) if the CSL is "placed in star of a retrograde planet" no matter how favourably & strongly the

CSL is

signifying the suitable houses or how the DBA lords are indicating the possibility of the event. All the suitable things become just uselesss due to only one thing & that is the CSL is "placed in star of a retrograde planet"Very similarly, ruling planets too have a very high level of importance to indicate the event. KP lovers believe that RPs are the divine indications from the God to the astrologer & the RPs never go wrong. These such strong & divine indicators (RPs) too become just useless only due to one thing & that is the RP is "placed in star of a retrograde planet"DBAS lords too, if placed in star of retrograde planet are

supposed to be

useless.From the three points above, we can esiily understand that there is something (star of a retrograde planet) which is having a strong negative charge, which can force CSL or an RP (placed in the negatively charged area) to indicate the event in a negative direction EVEN THOUGH ALL OTHER THINGS ARE FAVOURING !From here onward my point of doubt starts......The star of a retrograde planet which can force the main CSL or RP (if placed in these areas) to indicate negatively must be strong enough to force the transiting planet also who is transiting through the sensitive period of DBA to indicate negatively. For example, if in a

query about

marriage, if 7th CSL is signifying 7 or 2 or 11 or all of these, we take it as a positive indication for the marriage. If we find some planet transiting through the sensitive period of DBA we say that the marriage will take place on that particular date & we normally don't check whether the transiting planet is placed in a star of a retrograde planet or not. Is this ok ? Could it be one of the reasons why we see some of our predictions going wrong ?There is one more doubt related to same issue. If we have to consider the effect of the above which are the stars of a retrograde planet..... i) stars of the planets in retrograde motion at the time of judgment or ii) stars of the planets in retrograde motion at the

time of

Guest guest

Dear Parag Pandeyji,I have just mailed a postmortem report to one Mr.Chandramouliji wherein retrograde Mars has been root cause of death of Chandramouli's son on 23.01.2010.Original message is just given below:

Dear Chandramouliji, I pray for the departed soul to rest in peace and Almighty to give you the moral strength to face this devastating loss in his bereavement. It is neither predicted nor it could be possible for any astrologer to tell you the date/month/year of this untoward incident, but the postmortem of this case is now easy.DOB of your son is -31.07.1977, TOB-09:34: 50PM(rectified time 09:34:50PM is correct for my K.P system & Ayanamsa adapted K.P.New,and TOB is further checked [1]Sub lord of Ascendant is Mercury.Sub lord of Mercury is Saturn,Saturn is posited in Ashlesha lord of which is Mercury

itself,Mercury is posited in Leo a male sign and gender confirmed.[2] Sub sub lord of ascendant is Mars,Mars is posited in Rohini lord of which is Moon.Moon is posited in Kumbh Rasi a male sign and gender further confirmed.Besides this sub lord of ascendant i.e Mercury and sub sub lord of ascendant i.e Mars appears as sub lord of Moon and star lord of Moon also.Hence I can say that the rectified time 09:34:50PM is correct up to minutes & seconds i.e 09:34:50PM.

Lagna is Meen and Mars is Marak.From 23.01.2010 to 24.01.2010 DBAS of Jupiter-Moon- Rahu-Rahu and Pran Dasa of Rahu was running.Mars is retrograde and fro natal chart Jupiter,Moon, and Rahu all are posited in constellations lord of those are Mars.As a rule Planets yield result offered by their constellation lord and it is Marak Mars which had to offer negative result like death of native.1.Sub Sub lord of ascendant is Mars.2.Maha Dasa lord Jupiter is posited in Mrigsira lord of which is Mars.3.Bhukti Dasa lord Moon is posited in Dhanishth lord of which is Mars.4.Antar Dasa lord Rahu is posited in chitra lord of which is Mars.5.Sooksma Dasa lord Rahu is posited in

chitra lord of which is Mars. 6.Pran Das lord Rahu is posited in chitra lord of which is Mars. Thus Mars offered its negative result through Dasa Nath Jupiter-Bhukti Nath Moon-Antara Dasa Nath Rahu-Sookshma Dasa Nath Rahu-Pran Dasa Nath Rahu during 23.01.2010 to 24.01.2010.The said period started from 23.01.2010 and it was the end of life.With regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Parag Pande <paragpande27 Sent: Fri, March 19, 2010 1:05:22 PMRe: Negatively charged areas

Dear Dhirendra Nath Mishraji,Thank you so much for your very valuable mail. You have given a lot of things on retrogression & this is going to be very useful to a person like me who is new to KP.I may not be able to digest all the things till I read them again & again but what I have understood initially is that i) The event can matrialise even if concerned CSL is placed in star of retrograde planet (provided it is a strong significator of the houses indicating favourable results)ii) Planets in sub of retrograde planet will give negative effects.iii) "Retrogression in horary is nothing" seems to be a new concept in KP Can I get some more words on this ? I am new & what I have read in KP readers is something different from what is mentioned here. I know, there are many astrologers at very high level of knowledge & experience. With due respect I would like to request for some more

simplified rules.I thank all those whose responded to my mail & tried to help me.Parag Pande--- On Wed, 17/3/10, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> wrote:

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>Re: Negatively charged areas@gro ups.comWednesday, 17 March, 2010, 3:31 AM

Dear Parag Pandeyji,

analysis.

RETROGRADE PLANETS

Add to Contacts

To:

@gro ups.com

Quoted from -

KP for Beginners- Part 11Reading a KP Horary ChartKP-Ezine April 2008 issue3.2. Controversy of Retrogression3.2.1. What is Retrogression?17. Retrogression means moving backward. The Sun and Moon never retrograde. Rahu and Ketu always move backward and so they are not considered as retrograde planets. Only the remaining 5 planets, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn, move direct but sometimes they are found moving backward and considered as retrograde planets. (KP Reader VI pp 146, 221)18. Planets never really move backward and their movement is always in one direction. Planets, when retrograde, appear to be moving backward to us here on Earth from Geocentric position, i.e. taking Earth as center. This reverse motion is only a visual illusion as the slower planet coming backward due to the own motion of the Earth's orbit. Like a train passing a moving car,

passengers in the train experience the illusion that the slower car is moving backward due to the speed at which the train is moving. 3.2.2. Views on Retrogression 19. However, this virtual (not actual) retrogression has been stated in the classic texts, Bhavatha Ratnakara, Brihat Parashara Hora Shatra, Horasara, Jataka Parijata, Jataka Tattwa, Phaladeepika, Sanketanidhi, Saravali, Uttarakalamarita and the articles on the role of "Retrograde Planets in Astrology" in the Astrological Magazine (AM) of Bangalore, March 1967 to November 1974, by Vedic astrologers, Bepin Behari, V.A.K. Iyer, Ajanta Jain, R. Lakshmanan, R. Santhanam, P.S. Sastri, V.K. Sinha, B. Suryanarayan Rao etc. And among divergent views retrogression has been mainly considered as an indication of strength (chestabal) because a planet, when retrograde, is nearer to Earth and can have its greater impact. 20. Grace Inglis has concluded in his Retrograde Planets in

line with Buell D. Huggins and Garth Allen that a retrograde planet is not much different in natal chart. After illustrating 32 examples, Buell D. Huggins is of the opinion that retrograde planets may apply only to Horary Astrology. (AM September- special issue on retrogression- and November 1974) 21. In horary studies, planets stay in dynamic motion as follows:1) If the question is ruled by a retrograde planet at the time of query, the condition will change when the planet goes direct. If the ruling planet is direct and will soon turn retrograde, the event asked about may not happen. Retrograde planets in horary brings things and people back. (Helen Adams Garrett: More About Retrogrades, 1991)2) For example, if a planet retrogrades in the 7th house the querent gone out of station will return for the query about the return. (S. Kannan, AM January 1972) 3) Retrograde planets never give all that is expected. (Charles Carter: Horary

Astrology, 1942) 4) Retrograde is found fatal to the success of question. (Alan Leo: Horary Astrology, 2006 Edition p 132) 5) An angular planet going retrograde or into combustion may wreck its ability to act in a positive fashion. (J. Lee Lehman: The Martial Art of Horary Astrology p 264)3.2.3. Retrogression in KP22. In KP, retrogression does not matter in the natal chart analysis but it does not give results in the Horary analysis, if the significator is in the star or sub lord of retrograde planets. In a Horary chart bhava sputa are for ever a constant set up and planets are always on the dynamic move. 23. The retrograde cuspal sub lord of the concerned cusp, if deposited in the star of a planet in direct motion, the event will materialize after some obstacles and delay when it is in direct motion and passed beyond the point wherefrom retrograde motion started. (KP Reader VI pp 145-146, 170, 178)24. If the

cuspal sub lord (whether in direct or retrograde motion) is deposited in the star of retrograde planet, the event cannot materialize. [KP Reader VI pp 146, 171, 178, 222, 262-4, 287, 301, Kuppu Ganapathi para 31, Astrosecrets Part II pp 214-22 para 33, K. Hariharan: Steller Effects on Human Life pp 262-64, T. Rajendra Kumar in KPA 2005 p 51, RP & KP pp 87-9; Dr. Arstu Prabhakar: New Dimensions of K.P. Astrolog (Horary); Styanarayana Naik: K.P. Dynamics (Horary)]25. If the cuspal sub lord (whether in direct or retrograde motion) is deposited in the sub of retrograde planet, the result will tend to be favorable after some delay and impediments when they get direct in motion. (KP Reader VI p 202, C.R. Bhatt: Nakshatra Chintamani p 104, RP & KP pp 87-89, Vijay Kumar: KPA 2004 p 25, T. Rajendra Kumar: KP Horary in KPA 2008 p 123 & 2009 p 44)26. If the cuspal sub lord (whether in direct or retrograde motion) deposited in the star

or sub of retrograde planets, 1) it cannot give the result when that cuspal sub lord is not a strong significator of the concerned house; 2) but the event can materialize when that cuspal sub lord is a strong significator of the concerned house. [C.R. Bhatt: Prashna Jyotish Part 1 & 2 (Gujarati book) pp 56, 185, 279, 319-320 (Courtesy of Kanak Bosmia); Pankaj Himvan: KPA 2009 p 12]27. With the slogan of "If retrograde in natal is nothing, why not in Horary also?", Dr. Kar had introduced the theory of cancellation of retrogradation by burning the adverse effects of retrograde planets through the rays of Sun. (Dr. Keshab R. Kar: Some Thoughts on Retrogradation in KPA 1996 pp 50-63) It was supported by K.M. Subramaniam. (KPA 1997 p 51) However, it is also found that the sub lord of the principal cusp, if retrograde or if deposited in the star or sub of a retrograde planet, can negate the result even though the retrograde planet is

connected to Sun by the way of star lordship, or being within 30 degrees to the Sun. (T. Rajendra Kumar: Inference from a Honest Retrospection, KPA 2005 pp 50-52)28. There are Vryadhipathi theory of retrograde planets giving the result of other houses (P. M. Shanmugam: Astrosecrets & KP Part I pp 91-92; Rao Brothers in O.V.N. Murthy's Role of Badhaka in Astrovision, January and February 2009), and Nadi theory of retrograde planets giving the result of previous house of their placement. (S. Naik: K.P. Dynamics p 36; PVR Rayudu: Marriage Age - A Nadi Method) 29. Some scholars ignore the result of the retrograde planets by putting several examples in support to their opinions [K.M. Subramaniam (KPA 1997 p 51, Sublord Speaks- 1 p 84-5), Kanak Bosmia (KP Muhurat p 3), Sunil Gondhalekar (Four StepTheory p 54), Umang Taneja (Prashna), S P Khullar (Horary Astrology p ix)] But D.C. Ghose had found in hundred of Horary cases that the

retrograde planet has failed to offer the due result. (Result of Planets in Retrogression, KPA 1995 p 6) 30. Guruji KSK has brought us to that level of thought and used to say "My friends, we have come up to this- you should continue the research and you may reach to further truth". (KPA 1995 p 7 and 1996 p 63) So further research of a minimum of one hundred carefully documented Horary charts is required to form a credible opinion on retrogression whether it does matter or not in the Horary analysis.

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Guest guest

Death happens in dba of marakas and badhakas--- On Sat, 20/3/10, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisraRe: Negatively charged areas Date: Saturday, 20 March, 2010, 1:32 AM

Dear Parag Pandeyji,I have just mailed a postmortem report to one Mr.Chandramouliji wherein retrograde Mars has been root cause of death of Chandramouli' s son on 23.01.2010.Original message is just given below:

Dear Chandramouliji, I pray for the departed soul to rest in peace and Almighty to give you the moral strength to face this devastating loss in his bereavement. It is neither predicted nor it could be possible for any astrologer to tell you the date/month/year of this untoward incident, but the postmortem of this case is now easy.DOB of your son is -31.07.1977, TOB-09:34: 50PM(rectified time 09:34:50PM is correct for my K.P system & Ayanamsa adapted K.P.New,and TOB is further checked [1]Sub lord of Ascendant is Mercury.Sub lord of Mercury is Saturn,Saturn is posited in Ashlesha lord of which is Mercury

itself,Mercury is posited in Leo a male sign and gender confirmed.[2] Sub sub lord of ascendant is Mars,Mars is posited in Rohini lord of which is Moon.Moon is posited in Kumbh Rasi a male sign and gender further confirmed.Besides this sub lord of ascendant i.e Mercury and sub sub lord of ascendant i.e Mars appears as sub lord of Moon and star lord of Moon also.Hence I can say that the rectified time 09:34:50PM is correct up to minutes & seconds i.e 09:34:50PM.

Lagna is Meen and Mars is Marak.From 23.01.2010 to 24.01.2010 DBAS of Jupiter-Moon- Rahu-Rahu and Pran Dasa of Rahu was running.Mars is retrograde and fro natal chart Jupiter,Moon, and Rahu all are posited in constellations lord of those are Mars.As a rule Planets yield result offered by their constellation lord and it is Marak Mars which had to offer negative result like death of native.1.Sub Sub lord of ascendant is Mars.2.Maha Dasa lord Jupiter is posited in Mrigsira lord of which is Mars.3.Bhukti Dasa lord Moon is posited in Dhanishth lord of which is Mars.4.Antar Dasa lord Rahu is posited in chitra lord of which is Mars.5.Sooksma Dasa lord Rahu is posited

in

chitra lord of which is Mars. 6.Pran Das lord Rahu is posited in chitra lord of which is Mars. Thus Mars offered its negative result through Dasa Nath Jupiter-Bhukti Nath Moon-Antara Dasa Nath Rahu-Sookshma Dasa Nath Rahu-Pran Dasa Nath Rahu during 23.01.2010 to 24.01.2010.The said period started from 23.01.2010 and it was the end of life.With regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Parag Pande <paragpande27@ .in>@gro ups.comFri, March 19, 2010 1:05:22 PMRe: Negatively charged areas

Dear Dhirendra Nath Mishraji,Thank you so much for your very valuable mail. You have given a lot of things on retrogression & this is going to be very useful to a person like me who is new to KP.I may not be able to digest all the things till I read them again & again but what I have understood initially is that i) The event can matrialise even if concerned CSL is placed in star of retrograde planet (provided it is a strong significator of the houses indicating favourable results)ii) Planets in sub of retrograde planet will give negative effects.iii) "Retrogression in horary is nothing" seems to be a new concept in KP Can I get some more words on this ? I am new & what I have read in KP readers is something different from what is mentioned here. I know, there are many astrologers at very high level of knowledge & experience. With due respect I would like to request for some more

simplified rules.I thank all those whose responded to my mail & tried to help me.Parag Pande--- On Wed, 17/3/10, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> wrote:

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>Re: Negatively charged areas@gro ups.comWednesday, 17 March, 2010, 3:31 AM

Dear Parag Pandeyji,

analysis.

RETROGRADE PLANETS

Add to Contacts

To:

@gro ups.com

Quoted from -

KP for Beginners- Part 11Reading a KP Horary ChartKP-Ezine April 2008 issue3.2. Controversy of Retrogression3.2.1. What is Retrogression?17. Retrogression means moving backward. The Sun and Moon never retrograde. Rahu and Ketu always move backward and so they are not considered as retrograde planets. Only the remaining 5 planets, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn, move direct but sometimes they are found moving backward and considered as retrograde planets. (KP Reader VI pp 146, 221)18. Planets never really move backward and their movement is always in one direction. Planets, when retrograde, appear to be moving backward to us here on Earth from Geocentric position, i.e. taking Earth as center. This reverse motion is only a visual illusion as the slower planet coming backward due to the own motion of the Earth's orbit. Like a train passing a moving

car,

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear KP Members,I am a new member. I am am neither a professional astrologer nor have studied a lot of astrology. However, I do have a big interest in astrology, specially KP astrology. Whenever I get time I try to study from KP readers by KSK Guruji.I have a basic doubt in mind for which I didn't find any chapter (or rule) in the KP readers.This is my first mail to the group. pl excuse me if I am wrong.My doubt is as follows."Planet in star of a retrograde planet " has a big importance in KP astrology. Mainly when i) sub lord of main house (for some query) is placed in a star of retrograde planet & ii) a ruling planet is placed in a star of retrograde planet.We all know that sub lord of main house has a very high level of importance in KP. The CSL can easily indicate the event. BUT this ability to indicate the event in a positive way changes to exactly opposite direction (negative) if the CSL is "placed in star of a retrograde planet" no matter how favourably & strongly the

CSL is

signifying the suitable houses or how the DBA lords are indicating the possibility of the event. All the suitable things become just uselesss due to only one thing & that is the CSL is "placed in star of a retrograde planet"Very similarly, ruling planets too have a very high level of importance to indicate the event. KP lovers believe that RPs are the divine indications from the God to the astrologer & the RPs never go wrong. These such strong & divine indicators (RPs) too become just useless only due to one thing & that is the RP is "placed in star of a retrograde planet"DBAS lords too, if placed in star of retrograde planet are

supposed to be

useless.From the three points above, we can esiily understand that there is something (star of a retrograde planet) which is having a strong negative charge, which can force CSL or an RP (placed in the negatively charged area) to indicate the event in a negative direction EVEN THOUGH ALL OTHER THINGS ARE FAVOURING !From here onward my point of doubt starts......The star of a retrograde planet which can force the main CSL or RP (if placed in these areas) to indicate negatively must be strong enough to force the transiting planet also who is transiting through the sensitive period of DBA to indicate negatively. For example, if in a

query about

marriage, if 7th CSL is signifying 7 or 2 or 11 or all of these, we take it as a positive indication for the marriage. If we find some planet transiting through the sensitive period of DBA we say that the marriage will take place on that particular date & we normally don't check whether the transiting planet is placed in a star of a retrograde planet or not. Is this ok ? Could it be one of the reasons why we see some of our predictions going wrong ?There is one more doubt related to same issue. If we have to consider the effect of the above which are the stars of a retrograde planet..... i) stars of the planets in retrograde motion at the time of judgment or ii) stars of the planets in retrograde motion at the

time of

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.