IndiaDivine.org

Ruling Planets

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear KP Members,Since last one year I have been learning KP astrology from Guruji's KP Readers. I am using Astro Kundali Pro software for making kundalies. I have seen that almost 100 % of my predictions have gone wrong which were based on (only) Ruling Planets. I have read that in many cases (or almost all) the divine guidance (RP) do a major role in predictions. The SW I am using is also good one & there seems to be no calculation mistake.Then what should be the problem in my predictions ? Why are they going wrong. Only one prediction out of few hundred came true, but looking at other results, I feel that it came true because of some coincidence.What are the points, which when neglected, can lead to wrong RP indications ? I request all the senior members to guide me in this matter. I am always

surprised to see KP astrologers saying their predictions coming true & very much worried about my predictions going wrong regularly.Thanks & regards.Parag Pande

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear paragji,

Is it so that you use, only RP's for prediction?If it is so, then you will be able to predict correctly, only, if it is the first question of the day.But as rightly said by Our gurus, it comes as the divine guideline in all other cases,i.e. when there is a doubt while confirming the significator's of the houses we study, to confirm the sub of a particular house into consideration,...etc.

This is how i follow the RP's and i have got correct results. You too give it a try.

Regards,

Sandeep

Parag Pande <paragpande27KP Group - Mon, March 22, 2010 6:20:11 PM Ruling Planets

Dear KP Members,Since last one year I have been learning KP astrology from Guruji's KP Readers. I am using Astro Kundali Pro software for making kundalies. I have seen that almost 100 % of my predictions have gone wrong which were based on (only) Ruling Planets. I have read that in many cases (or almost all) the divine guidance (RP) do a major role in predictions. The SW I am using is also good one & there seems to be no calculation mistake.Then what should be the problem in my predictions ? Why are they going wrong. Only one prediction out of few hundred came true, but looking at other results, I feel that it came true because of some coincidence.What are the points, which when neglected, can lead to wrong RP indications ? I request all the senior members to guide me in this matter. I am always surprised to see KP astrologers saying their predictions coming true & very much

worried about my predictions going wrong regularly.Thanks & regards.Parag Pande

Guest guest

Dear Parag,For any astrological predictions vedic or kp its depends upon the astrologer capability to manipulate the problem through planetery position based on some set of rules. Its also applicable to KP system. why your predictions wrong with the help of ruling planets? without seeing your chart interpretation and calculation its highly risky one. pls give exact details of your analysis in wht situation u had a failure with ruling planets unless give explanation is utterly wrong direction to you.for example patient communicate with doctor through phone , if doctor without seeing the patient physically & clinically, suggesting the medicines. is nt highly risky one???so pls while you ask some questions bring

the necessary datas. furnish the details along with the chart .it will help to senior members can identify and give the clear directions to your problems .Hope u understand my points.My best wishes for you. Reg.,sara--- On Tue, 23/3/10, sandeep Limkar <sandeeplimkar wrote:sandeep Limkar <sandeeplimkarRe: Ruling Planets Date: Tuesday, 23 March, 2010, 9:21 AM

Dear paragji,

Is it so that you use, only RP's for prediction?If it is so, then you will be able to predict correctly, only, if it is the first question of the day.But as rightly said by Our gurus, it comes as the divine guideline in all other cases,i.e. when there is a doubt while confirming the significator' s of the houses we study, to confirm the sub of a particular house into consideration, ...etc.

This is how i follow the RP's and i have got correct results. You too give it a try.

Regards,

Sandeep

Parag Pande <paragpande27@ .in>KP Group - <@gro ups.com>Mon, March 22, 2010 6:20:11 PM Ruling Planets

Dear KP Members,Since last one year I have been learning KP astrology from Guruji's KP Readers. I am using Astro Kundali Pro software for making kundalies. I have seen that almost 100 % of my predictions have gone wrong which were based on (only) Ruling Planets. I have read that in many cases (or almost all) the divine guidance (RP) do a major role in predictions. The SW I am using is also good one & there seems to be no calculation mistake.Then what should be the problem in my predictions ? Why are they going wrong. Only one prediction out of few hundred came true, but looking at other results, I feel that it came true because of some coincidence.What are the points, which when neglected, can lead to wrong RP indications ? I request all the senior members to guide me in this matter. I am always surprised to see KP astrologers saying their predictions coming true & very much

Guest guest

Parag Ji,

I suggest you reason why you went wrong, analysis of what went wrong will build

a solid foundation in predicting accurately.

I was coming wrong for almost an year too, but now i have successes that raised

my own hairs :)

Frankly, if the urge is there the answer gets available. From there on, your

analysis should be able to fish it out.

I just wanted to add my few cents, with all due respect to the gurus in this

forum.

Bhanu.

, sandeep Limkar <sandeeplimkar wrote:

>

> Dear paragji,

>

> Is it so that you use, only RP's for prediction?If it is so, then you will be

able to predict correctly, only, if it is the first question of the day.But as

rightly said by Our gurus, it comes as the divine guideline in all other

cases,i.e. when there is a doubt while confirming the significator's of the

houses we study, to confirm the sub of a particular house into

consideration,...etc.

> This is how i follow the RP's and i have got correct results. You too give it

a try.

> Regards,

> Sandeep

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Parag Pande <paragpande27

> KP Group -

> Mon, March 22, 2010 6:20:11 PM

> Ruling Planets

>

>  

> Dear KP Members,

>

> Since last one year I have been learning KP astrology from Guruji's KP

Readers. I am using Astro Kundali Pro software for making kundalies. I have seen

that almost 100 % of my predictions have gone wrong which were based on (only)

Ruling Planets. I have read that in many cases (or almost all) the divine

guidance (RP) do a major role in predictions. The SW I am using is also good one

& there seems to be no calculation mistake.Then what should be the problem in my

predictions ? Why are they going wrong. Only one prediction out of few hundred

came true, but looking at other results, I feel that it came true because of

some coincidence.

>

> What are the points, which when neglected, can lead to wrong RP indications ?

I request all the senior members to guide me in this matter. I am always

surprised to see KP astrologers saying their predictions coming true & very much

worried about my predictions going wrong regularly.

>

> Thanks & regards.

>

> Parag Pande

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

>

Guest guest

Dear Paragji,

Help of RPs is taken for issues that materialize with in hours or days, mainly. Horary or Time chart is used for issues that is expected to materialize with in few months. Natal horoscope is to be studied for issues that materialize in life time. In issues that materialize in months or years, besides horary, time chart or natal horoscopes help of RPs can be taken as additional tool.

Secondly, when one predicts through RPs, one has to assess the strength/fruitfulness from the time chart.

One may require to omit some of the RPs or add some more by examining conjunction or aspects among the planets. One has to consider the sub lords of the planets to find if the planet is capable to give any result.

This may be helpful to you.

Best of luck.

Dr. Rath

sandeep Limkar <sandeeplimkar Sent: Tue, March 23, 2010 9:21:14 AMRe: Ruling Planets

Dear paragji,

Is it so that you use, only RP's for prediction?If it is so, then you will be able to predict correctly, only, if it is the first question of the day.But as rightly said by Our gurus, it comes as the divine guideline in all other cases,i.e. when there is a doubt while confirming the significator' s of the houses we study, to confirm the sub of a particular house into consideration, ...etc.

Regards,

Sandeep

Parag Pande <paragpande27@ .in>KP Group - <@gro ups.com>Mon, March 22, 2010 6:20:11 PM Ruling Planets

Guest guest

hello

I would like to add one more thing that whenever it is very necessary and urgent

then only use RPs only but in general we should use classic kp-rules to predict.

you should also see if transit agrees with DBAs. suppose Vimshottari mahadasha

is " Jup/Sun " then we will have to see if atleast mahadasha lord is significator

of any harmonic house under consideration. then

if event is going to be in hours then use lagna, if it is going to be in a month

use Moon and if it is going to be in year use Sun's transit. Krishnamurthy

generally use only Sun's Transit.

so in Jup/Sun mahadasha when sun transit will be in the sign of Jup and from

star of sun or vice versa then only in that period event will happen. some times

this combination ( sign of mahadasha lord and star of Antardasha lord and vice

versa) did not agree.... then use RPs. Mahadasha lord should be in RP then.

You will have to carefully discover the detrimental houses of event too. you

should read how to select RPs when they are in the star or sub of retrograde

planet.

Always tray to go back to your prediction and find why it failed.

Suppose you got sub of 7 is significator of 2,7 or 11. then marriage will take

place....but you will have to see 1,6, and 10 (detrimental to 2,7,11) too.

suppose if 6th SUB is a strong significator of 7th or 7th sub is significator of

8 or 12 then there will arise difficulties in case of marriage, etc. etc.

Also if DBA (dasha-bhukti-antar) does not agree or at present age there is no

DBA of significators of 2,7,11 then marriage will not happen even when the

marriage-yog is present in the birth chart.

So an astrologer should use all the possible combinations to predict.

It is good when you see the position of MOON while predicting , if it will

signifies 11th (success) or 9th etc. then the chance of getting success in a

prediction increases.

Nakshatra-Chintamani

Further lights on Nakshatra Chintamani

Horoscopes and Diseases.

Astrologically yours

Wyomesh Deepanker.

Carefully read books...

, sandeep Limkar <sandeeplimkar wrote:

>

> Dear paragji,

>

> Is it so that you use, only RP's for prediction?If it is so, then you will be

able to predict correctly, only, if it is the first question of the day.But as

rightly said by Our gurus, it comes as the divine guideline in all other

cases,i.e. when there is a doubt while confirming the significator's of the

houses we study, to confirm the sub of a particular house into

consideration,...etc.

> This is how i follow the RP's and i have got correct results. You too give it

a try.

> Regards,

> Sandeep

>

>

>

>

> Parag Pande <paragpande27

> KP Group -

> Mon, March 22, 2010 6:20:11 PM

> Ruling Planets

>

>  

> Dear KP Members,

>

> Since last one year I have been learning KP astrology from Guruji's KP

Readers. I am using Astro Kundali Pro software for making kundalies. I have seen

that almost 100 % of my predictions have gone wrong which were based on (only)

Ruling Planets. I have read that in many cases (or almost all) the divine

guidance (RP) do a major role in predictions. The SW I am using is also good one

& there seems to be no calculation mistake.Then what should be the problem in my

predictions ? Why are they going wrong. Only one prediction out of few hundred

came true, but looking at other results, I feel that it came true because of

some coincidence.

>

> What are the points, which when neglected, can lead to wrong RP indications ?

I request all the senior members to guide me in this matter. I am always

surprised to see KP astrologers saying their predictions coming true & very much

worried about my predictions going wrong regularly.

>

> Thanks & regards.

>

> Parag Pande

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

>

Guest guest

Dear Parag Ji

(Karat Karat Abhyas ke ---) , so this is a occult science , and need lot of dedication , after that you will be Ok.

so lage rahiye.

Good Luck

Dr Mishra

sandeep Limkar <sandeeplimkar Sent: Mon, March 22, 2010 11:51:14 PMRe: Ruling Planets

Dear paragji,

Regards,

Sandeep

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Guest guest

Dear Parag

Ruling planets will play very key role in KP-RP.

i will try to mail one chart with full details of ruling planet and Birth time rectification of Mikhail gorbachev done by me.

keen observation is very essential ofcourse some time we will get confusion do not worry try later u will get clear picture of ruling planet related to any matter whether it is for BTR or for any 12 house/cusp matter.

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

SARA RAJU <saraus2001 Sent: Tue, 23 March, 2010 5:10:26 PMRe: Ruling Planets

Dear Parag,

For any astrological predictions vedic or kp its depends upon the astrologer capability to manipulate the problem through planetery position based on some set of rules. Its also applicable to KP system.

why your predictions wrong with the help of ruling planets? without seeing your chart interpretation and calculation its highly risky one.

pls give exact details of your analysis in wht situation u had a failure with ruling planets unless give explanation is utterly wrong direction to you.

for example patient communicate with doctor through phone , if doctor without seeing the patient physically & clinically, suggesting the medicines. is nt highly risky one???

so pls while you ask some questions bring the necessary datas. furnish the details along with the chart .it will help to senior members can identify and give the clear directions to your problems .

Hope u understand my points.

My best wishes for you.

Reg.,

sara

--- On Tue, 23/3/10, sandeep Limkar <sandeeplimkar@ rocketmail. com> wrote:

sandeep Limkar <sandeeplimkar@ rocketmail. com>Re: Ruling Planets@gro ups.comTuesday, 23 March, 2010, 9:21 AM

Dear paragji,

Regards,

Sandeep

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

dear parag

if u r more confussion take up work in sadhana tare i.e., 6th star and 11th or 3rd cusp/sign as lagna from ur natal lagna u will get able to successful in ur work.

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

Akhil Mishra <astro6301 Sent: Tue, 23 March, 2010 7:58:29 PMRe: Ruling Planets

Dear Parag Ji

(Karat Karat Abhyas ke ---) , so this is a occult science , and need lot of dedication , after that you will be Ok.

so lage rahiye.

Good Luck

Dr Mishra

sandeep Limkar <sandeeplimkar@ rocketmail. com>@gro ups.comMon, March 22, 2010 11:51:14 PMRe: Ruling Planets

Dear paragji,

Regards,

Sandeep

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Dear Members,Thank you all (those who posted mails through our forum or those who posted directly to me) so much for your kind guidance.As mentioned by a member, my all prediction trials were first in the day & all were expected to happen on the same day or within a week. My SW gives all probable combinations in probable periods & transits of all planets, ascendant through the combination of selected planets. Thus I used to get 2,3 or sometimes even more activated combinations. I thought at least one of the 3 or 4 should come true but it didn't happen.I will try to do more & more experiments so that one day I will be able to do something better. As I am not a professional astrologer, all my trials were my own questions like when my wife will come, when my son will come & so on. I have just one more doubt in mind. Is there

something for determining which RP to be considered, like in a query, when my wife will come, if some RP is NOT signifying 7th or 11th house, it SHOULD NOT be considered ? Hope to receive some knowledgeable mails from seniors like earlier.Thanks again for your help.Parag Pande--- On Tue, 23/3/10, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Ruling Planets Date: Tuesday, 23 March, 2010, 1:52 PM

Dear Paragji,

Help of RPs is taken for issues that materialize with in hours or days, mainly. Horary or Time chart is used for issues that is expected to materialize with in few months. Natal horoscope is to be studied for issues that materialize in life time. In issues that materialize in months or years, besides horary, time chart or natal horoscopes help of RPs can be taken as additional tool.

Secondly, when one predicts through RPs, one has to assess the strength/fruitfulne ss from the time chart.

One may require to omit some of the RPs or add some more by examining conjunction or aspects among the planets. One has to consider the sub lords of the planets to find if the planet is capable to give any result.

Best of luck.

Dr. Rath

sandeep Limkar <sandeeplimkar@ rocketmail. com>@gro ups.comTue, March 23, 2010 9:21:14 AMRe: Ruling Planets

Dear paragji,

Regards,

Sandeep

Guest guest

Yes Dear Paragji,

That is why a time chart shall be necessary. The RP ought to signify 7 and 11 for return of wife and so on.

Dr. Rath

Parag Pande <paragpande27 Sent: Wed, March 24, 2010 6:31:29 PMRe: Ruling Planets

Dear Members,Thank you all (those who posted mails through our forum or those who posted directly to me) so much for your kind guidance.As mentioned by a member, my all prediction trials were first in the day & all were expected to happen on the same day or within a week. My SW gives all probable combinations in probable periods & transits of all planets, ascendant through the combination of selected planets. Thus I used to get 2,3 or sometimes even more activated combinations. I thought at least one of the 3 or 4 should come true but it didn't happen.I will try to do more & more experiments so that one day I will be able to do something better. As I am not a professional astrologer, all my trials were my own questions like when my wife will come, when my son will come & so on. I have just one more doubt in mind. Is there something for determining which RP to be considered, like in a query, when my

wife will come, if some RP is NOT signifying 7th or 11th house, it SHOULD NOT be considered ? Hope to receive some knowledgeable mails from seniors like earlier.Thanks again for your help.Parag Pande--- On Tue, 23/3/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Ruling Planets@gro ups.comTuesday, 23 March, 2010, 1:52 PM

Dear Paragji,

Secondly, when one predicts through RPs, one has to assess the strength/fruitfulne ss from the time chart.

Best of luck.

Dr. Rath

sandeep Limkar <sandeeplimkar@ rocketmail. com>@gro ups.comTue, March 23, 2010 9:21:14 AMRe: Ruling Planets

Dear paragji,

Regards,

Sandeep