IndiaDivine.org

KP Forum discussion

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Moderator,

In recent days, the members, many of them, say that they

are new to KP system and want to know the books to be read. Sonme want addresses of the Book Depot at their

place and many of them want the Forum members to analyse their own chart to be analysed free without even

telling whether they face any problem or any difficulty

etc. Without even touching the books, some raises

elenebtary queries. No fruitful discussion takes place

as in the past. I request senior members to come

forward with some important matters deserving discussion.

There should be lively debate. Even when a good topic

such as BTR is taken, it never ends with arriving at

unanimity. I request Moderator himself takes lead in

placing a topic for discussion by all, so that the importance

of Forum is not lost sight of..

Thanking you,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramai

Guest guest

Dear Ramani,

I have an interesting case in Medical astrology for enthusiasts like you.

There is a young girl, of 10, having her mobility seriously impaired. She had this problem from the age of 3 which progressively worsened over years.Her parents have spent a fortune in seeking medical assistance. Neuro phsicians have diagnosed a a sort of Cerebral Palsy. The young lady,look beautiful can talk too though with some difficulty.She needs assistance while walking.She attends school.

The distressed parents had gone to meet my Acupressure Guru, Devendra Vora at Mumbai. Since her endocrine glands were affected, she needs treatment in restoring balance in endocriine glands. As an acupressure therapist, I have suggested a line of treatment,results will be slow,as many years have elapsed.

I am giving above details for proper appreciation.Her mother gave me birth details of the daughter ,which are as follows

April 22, 2000 TOB 11.25 a.m( near noon time) Visakhapatnam.Lagna Cancer with Rahu in Lagna Moon Jyesta. Prsent Dasa Merc/Jup/merc Merc dasa upto 2014June.There are 4 planets in Aries,Sun Jup,Sat and Mars(10th house),lower limbs.Kalapurusha its Head

My question.

1. Will she have a full recovery and lead a normal life..

2 what is the time frame.

Your invaluable thoughts.

Regards,

Satish--- On Wed, 3/24/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani w

rote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani KP Forum discussion Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 12:03 PM

Dear Moderator,

are new to KP system and want to know the books to be read. Sonme want addresses of the Book Depot at their

place and many of them want the Forum members to analyse their own chart to be analysed free without even

Thanking you,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramai

Guest guest

Dear Ramani Sir, You have raised following two important points.

[1] //and many of them want the Forum members to analyse their own chart to be analysed free without even

telling whether they face any problem or any difficulty//

[2]// I request senior members to come

There should be lively debate//

Sir both the issues are necessary to be taken up for proper reply.New joinees come and put their problem and tries to learn from their own chart and again they try to grasp with interest.I am also learning K.P Rules.

For seniors unsolved questions,important matters deserving discussion are necessary.There are many matters on which K.P Rules are not known to so many except few seniors.

Now it is the discretion of moderator as to how both the issues may be taken up for the satisfaction of new joinees & seniors.

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani Sent: Wed, March 24, 2010 12:03:55 PM KP Forum discussion

Dear Moderator,

Thanking you,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramai

Guest guest

Dear Moderator,I too agree with Ramani sir.We have understood that the members list is filled with more than 3000 members at the moment.But I have personally understood that most of them are like mushrooms and the main ambition of such new members is only to have a FREE prediction on their chart.Some are not in understanding even the difference of Cusp and House, What are Maraka and Badhaka.They have not seen even a single page of KP books.Most of them are writing for horoscope help to the seniors or frequent writers.Personally I have experienced this begging.It is a part of your duty to limit such mushroom members from the group, by making more rooms for important

discussions.Thanks Kalyankadavasalramani <kadavasalramani Sent: Wed, 24 March, 2010 12:03:55 PMSubject:

KP Forum discussion

Dear Moderator,

Thanking you,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramai

Guest guest

Dear Friends,You made important points. Ups and downs are general nature of discussion forums so we should not be much bothered. Let us have some interesting topics and we will be back to learning and discussion. Once we have some learning discussion, reading/ bookshop/ mushroom discussions will go off automatically. 

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 8:34 PM, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:

[1] //and many of them want the Forum members to analyse their own chart to be analysed free without even

Sir both the issues are necessary to be taken up for proper reply.New joinees come and put their problem and tries to learn from their own chart and again they try to grasp with interest.I am also learning K.P Rules.

For seniors unsolved questions,important matters deserving discussion are necessary.There are many matters on which K.P Rules are not known to so many except few seniors.

Now it is the discretion of moderator as to how both the issues may be taken up for the satisfaction of new joinees & seniors.

With thanks & regards, 

Dhirendra Nath Misra

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani

Wed, March 24, 2010 12:03:55 PM KP Forum discussion

Dear Moderator,

elenebtary queries.  No fruitful discussion takes place

as in the past.  I request senior members to come

unanimity.  I request Moderator himself takes lead in

Thanking you,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramai

Guest guest

Dear Satish,

Thanks for raising a good topic, which involves medical and

as well as her karma, worth discussing by all the members.

I will also partake. Allow us some time.

Truly your,

K.S.V.Ramani.

-

R Satish

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 7:40 PM

Re: KP Forum discussion

Dear Ramani,

I have an interesting case in Medical astrology for enthusiasts like you.

There is a young girl, of 10, having her mobility seriously impaired. She had this problem from the age of 3 which progressively worsened over years.Her parents have spent a fortune in seeking medical assistance. Neuro phsicians have diagnosed a a sort of Cerebral Palsy. The young lady,look beautiful can talk too though with some difficulty.She needs assistance while walking.She attends school.

The distressed parents had gone to meet my Acupressure Guru, Devendra Vora at Mumbai. Since her endocrine glands were affected, she needs treatment in restoring balance in endocriine glands. As an acupressure therapist, I have suggested a line of treatment,results will be slow,as many years have elapsed.

I am giving above details for proper appreciation.Her mother gave me birth details of the daughter ,which are as follows

April 22, 2000 TOB 11.25 a.m( near noon time) Visakhapatnam.Lagna Cancer with Rahu in Lagna Moon Jyesta. Prsent Dasa Merc/Jup/merc Merc dasa upto 2014June.There are 4 planets in Aries,Sun Jup,Sat and Mars(10th house),lower limbs.Kalapurusha its Head

My question.

1. Will she have a full recovery and lead a normal life..

2 what is the time frame.

Your invaluable thoughts.

Regards,

Satish--- On Wed, 3/24/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani > w

rote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani > KP Forum discussion Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 12:03 PM

Dear Moderator,

Thanking you,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramai

Guest guest

Dear Moderator,

I join Kalyanji and Ramaniji.

The group is intended for discussion and research as I understand. This could be on a single horoscope as well. It is not to predict for any individual. Hence request to the group for a prediction has to be restricted. The new comers are welcome to get their prediction done by individual members of their choice, only for learning purpose. We just cannot undervalue the new learners. Seniors should have a mind to help them learning. I guess you understand me.

Regards.

Dr. Rath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Wed, March 24, 2010 8:47:35 PMRe: KP Forum discussion

Dear Moderator,

I too agree with Ramani sir.

We have understood that the members list is filled with more than 3000 members at the moment.

But I have personally understood that most of them are like mushrooms and the main ambition of such new members is only to have a FREE prediction on their chart.

Some are not in understanding even the difference of Cusp and House, What are Maraka and Badhaka.

They have not seen even a single page of KP books.

Most of them are writing for horoscope help to the seniors or frequent writers.

Personally I have experienced this begging.

It is a part of your duty to limit such mushroom members from the group, by making more rooms for important discussions.

Thanks

Kalyan

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comWed, 24 March, 2010 12:03:55 PM KP Forum discussion

Dear Moderator,

Thanking you,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramai

Guest guest

Dear Friends,Such free consultations are unnecessarily entertained by our members and hence such number is increasing. Earlier I raised this point in this forum not to entertain such free consultations. I also advised such people to send their mails directly to the personal mail addresses of KP astrologers of their choice, instead of addressing to this forum which is not meant for such free consultations.Naidu KP K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Wed, 24/3/10, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: KP

Forum discussion Date: Wednesday, 24 March, 2010, 8:47 PM

Dear Moderator,I too agree with Ramani sir.We have understood that the members list is filled with more than 3000 members at the moment.But I have personally understood that most of them are like mushrooms and the main ambition of such new members is only to have a FREE prediction on their chart.Some are

not in understanding even the difference of Cusp and House, What are Maraka and Badhaka.They have not seen even a single page of KP books.Most of them are writing for horoscope help to the seniors or frequent writers.Personally I have experienced this begging.It is a part of your duty to limit such mushroom members from the group, by making more rooms for important

discussions.Thanks Kalyankadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comWed, 24 March, 2010 12:03:55 PMSubject:

KP Forum discussion

Dear Moderator,

Thanking you,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramai

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Dhirendranath,Learn KP rules first as you mentioned. In the application of those rules, the problems you experience in your practice, you may bring it to the Forum for discussion. Thus you can enrich your KP knowledge. But this forum is not tutorial institute for beginners. It is mainly meant for sharing practical experiences of KP astrologers and thus to develop KP.Hope it is clear now.Naidu KPK. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Wed, 24/3/10, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisraRe:

KP Forum discussion Date: Wednesday, 24 March, 2010, 8:34 PM

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comWed, March 24, 2010 12:03:55 PM KP Forum discussion

Dear Moderator,

Thanking you,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramai

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Satish,

for the time given ,

The 1 cusp lord signifes 7 8 and 10 so , a medieum life for this girl is indicated , 30 to 60

The 6 th cuspal lord moon signifes 1 and 5 in star of mercury 9 3 5 , and sub of ketu 7

and bhadaka for the cancer lagna is 11 lord venus, and saturn and jupiter are in venus star so sat and jup also act as bhadakas

MERCURY AND VENUS ARE IN REVATHI STAR VERY CLOSE ALMOST WITHIN THE ORB , SO MERCURY is suppoed to give the results of the bhadaka venus , hence mercury dasa is not so favourable ,

and also merc is in merc star signifies 9 3 and 12 and in venus sub

and jupiter bhukti is not good as it  acts as bhadaka , .

so in any case full recovery is not possible.ofcourse frequest visit to doctor and hospital is necessary for living  for her.

Best regards

kiran kumar

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 8:34 PM, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:

With thanks & regards, 

Dhirendra Nath Misra

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani

Wed, March 24, 2010 12:03:55 PM KP Forum discussion

Dear Moderator,

elenebtary queries.  No fruitful discussion takes place

as in the past.  I request senior members to come

unanimity.  I request Moderator himself takes lead in

Thanking you,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramai

Guest guest

Dear kalyan,

I have told the same thing in different way during RBT topic which was BLOCKED by the moderator due to the language/words used in my message. I too agree with you. We need more people who can work/contribute to the fourm and not the other way.

GOOD LUCK!!!

D.Senthil--- On Wed, 3/24/10, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: KP Forum discussion Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 8:17 AM

Dear Moderator,

I too agree with Ramani sir.

We have understood that the members list is filled with more than 3000 members at the moment.

But I have personally understood that most of them are like mushrooms and the main ambition of such new members is only to have a FREE prediction on their chart.

Some are not in understanding even the difference of Cusp and House, What are Maraka and Badhaka.

They have not seen even a single page of KP books.

Most of them are writing for horoscope help to the seniors or frequent writers.

Personally I have experienced this begging.

It is a part of your duty to limit such mushroom members from the group, by making more rooms for important discussions.

Thanks

Kalyan

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comWed, 24 March, 2010 12:03:55 PM KP Forum discussion

Dear Moderator,

Thanking you,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramai