IndiaDivine.org

IIT Exam success

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear respected members,Though I am not KP experienced, my cousin sister has asked me a question for her son's success in IIT ExamI tried to solve the prashna kundali as follows...Question- Will my son get admission to IIT college ?Location 72 E 49-0 , 19 N 01-0 (Worli Mumbai)Date 24 Mar 10Time 9-05-00 morningKP Number selected by MOTHER (009) whose son is appearing for the exam. As the No is selected by mother, I rotated the kundali so that 5th house becomes 1st (Lagna) All details given further are based on this rotation & related signoficators.For success in exams (related to any type of studies) 4th CSL has to signify 4,9,11 or 6.In our case, 4th CSL is moon & moon is in rahu's ardra star & gemini sign. Moon is

strongly signifying 5,7 & 11. So we can say that he has chances of getting success. To confirm the success, if we look at the DBA, they are Rah- Moon - Jup Exam result is expected in coming May last week in Jup Anthara. Now we see that Jup is signifying only one house strongly (4 step theory) & the house is 7 Does it mean that Jup is favouring opponents ? Does it mean any failure ? Or we can predict success because 4th CSL is signifying 11 ? 4th CSL is also signifying strongly 7along with 5 & 11. Is it indicating failure ?RPs at the time of judgment LS: Venus , L: Mars , S: Rahu , R: Mercury , D: MercuryNodes in Swarashis of RPs: Ketu-Mercury Ketu OMITED from the RP as it is placed in the sub of the retrograde planet (Sat)I request seniors to help me.Parag pande

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear pandeji,

I would like to suggest you that, though, as u mentioned 4 th house is seen for all matters related to study, in this case related to IIT exams you are requested to check the S.L of the 6 th house and it should be related to 11th & 4th mainly. 10th will also show the authority. Because this is a exam which is based on relative mark system and truly competitive and when it comes so, check the 6 th house.

Mercury is twice in your RP's and indicate that a second monitoring will be helpful. Please check once more.

all the best.

Regards

Sandeep

Parag Pande <paragpande27KP Group - Wed, March 24, 2010 7:38:52 PM IIT Exam success

Dear respected members,Though I am not KP experienced, my cousin sister has asked me a question for her son's success in IIT ExamI tried to solve the prashna kundali as follows...Question- Will my son get admission to IIT college ?Location 72 E 49-0 , 19 N 01-0 (Worli Mumbai)Date 24 Mar 10Time 9-05-00 morningKP Number selected by MOTHER (009) whose son is appearing for the exam. As the No is selected by mother, I rotated the kundali so that 5th house becomes 1st (Lagna) All details given further are based on this rotation & related signoficators.For success in exams (related to any type of studies) 4th CSL has to signify 4,9,11 or 6.In our case, 4th CSL is moon & moon is in rahu's ardra star & gemini sign. Moon is strongly signifying 5,7 & 11. So we can say that he has chances of getting

success. To confirm the success, if we look at the DBA, they are Rah- Moon - Jup Exam result is expected in coming May last week in Jup Anthara. Now we see that Jup is signifying only one house strongly (4 step theory) & the house is 7 Does it mean that Jup is favouring opponents ? Does it mean any failure ? Or we can predict success because 4th CSL is signifying 11 ? 4th CSL is also signifying strongly 7along with 5 & 11. Is it indicating failure ?RPs at the time of judgment LS: Venus , L: Mars , S: Rahu , R: Mercury , D: MercuryNodes in Swarashis of RPs:

Ketu-Mercury Ketu OMITED from the RP as it is placed in the sub of the retrograde planet (Sat)I request seniors to help me.Parag pande

Guest guest

Dear FriendIs your question is for a success in Exam?orAdmission to the college ?(a) For success in Competitive ExamThe CSL of 4th should be a significator for 4,9,11,6 and should not be connected to 3rd. The results will be recommended in the DBAS of the significators of 4,9,11,6(b) If it is for college admission, it is as below.The 4th house indicates the educational institutes. Desire/success/fulfillment of ambition denote by 11th.Therefore if the Sub Lord of the 4th cusp is in the star of a significator of the 11th, the native may have a chance to enter.But at the same time 9th cusp also be considered and running DBAS also must

agree with the matter to have good results.Accordingly you may please go in to the matter.RegardsKalyanParag Pande <paragpande27KP Group - Wed, 24 March, 2010 7:38:52 PM IIT Exam success

Dear respected members,Though I am not KP experienced, my cousin sister has asked me a question for her son's success in IIT ExamI tried to solve the prashna kundali as follows...Question- Will my son get admission to IIT college ?Location 72 E 49-0 , 19 N 01-0 (Worli Mumbai)Date 24 Mar 10Time 9-05-00 morningKP Number selected by MOTHER (009) whose son is appearing for the exam. As the No is selected by mother, I rotated the kundali so that 5th house becomes 1st (Lagna) All details given further are based on this rotation & related signoficators.For success in exams (related to any type of studies) 4th CSL has to signify 4,9,11 or 6.In our case, 4th CSL is moon & moon is in rahu's ardra star & gemini

sign. Moon is

strongly signifying 5,7 & 11. So we can say that he has chances of getting success. To confirm the success, if we look at the DBA, they are Rah- Moon - Jup Exam result is expected in coming May last week in Jup Anthara. Now we see that Jup is signifying only one house strongly (4 step theory) & the house is 7 Does it mean that Jup is favouring opponents ? Does it mean any failure ? Or we can predict success because 4th CSL is signifying 11 ? 4th CSL is also signifying strongly 7along with 5 & 11. Is it indicating failure ?RPs at the time of judgment LS: Venus , L: Mars , S: Rahu , R: Mercury , D: MercuryNodes in Swarashis of RPs: Ketu-Mercury Ketu OMITED from the RP as it is placed in the sub of the retrograde planet (Sat)I request seniors to help me.Parag pande

Guest guest

Dear Sir,Thanks for your help.Though the question is about admission to college, basically it is a very tough competitive exam where just passing is not required but standing at the top is necessary. What would you like to say about the 4th CSL & Anthara lord (during the expected period of result) both strongly signifying 7th house ?(Anthara lord is signifying ONLY 7th , by 4 step theory.)Parag Pande--- On Thu, 25/3/10, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: IIT Exam success Date: Thursday, 25 March, 2010, 2:27 PM

Dear FriendIs your question is for a success in Exam?orAdmission to the college ?(a) For success in Competitive ExamThe CSL of 4th should be a significator for 4,9,11,6 and should not be connected to 3rd. The results will be recommended in the DBAS of the significators of 4,9,11,6(b) If it is for college admission, it is as below.The 4th house indicates the educational institutes. Desire/success/ fulfillment of ambition denote by 11th.Therefore if the Sub Lord of the 4th cusp is in the star of a significator of the 11th, the native may have a chance to enter.But at the same time 9th cusp also be considered and running DBAS also must

agree with the matter to have good results.Accordingly you may please go in to the matter.RegardsKalyanParag Pande <paragpande27@ .in>KP Group - <@gro ups.com>Wed, 24 March, 2010 7:38:52 PM IIT Exam success

Dear respected members,Though I am not KP experienced, my cousin sister has asked me a question for her son's success in IIT ExamI tried to solve the prashna kundali as follows...Question- Will my son get admission to IIT college ?Location 72 E 49-0 , 19 N 01-0 (Worli Mumbai)Date 24 Mar 10Time 9-05-00 morningKP Number selected by MOTHER (009) whose son is appearing for the exam. As the No is selected by mother, I rotated the kundali so that 5th house becomes 1st (Lagna) All details given further are based on this rotation & related

signoficators.For success in exams (related to any type of studies) 4th CSL has to signify 4,9,11 or 6.In our case, 4th CSL is moon & moon is in rahu's ardra star & gemini

sign. Moon is

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Dear Sandeepji,What you say is almost same I used to think previously. This type of rule is there in late Shahasane's book. Recently I came across a list prepared by TWji. His rule is different from that of late Shahasane. TWji's rule is used in my query post ( 4>4,9,11,6) Parag Pande--- On Thu, 25/3/10, sandeep Limkar <sandeeplimkar wrote:sandeep Limkar <sandeeplimkarRe: IIT Exam success Date: Thursday, 25 March, 2010, 3:50 AM

Dear pandeji,

I would like to suggest you that, though, as u mentioned 4 th house is seen for all matters related to study, in this case related to IIT exams you are requested to check the S.L of the 6 th house and it should be related to 11th & 4th mainly. 10th will also show the authority. Because this is a exam which is based on relative mark system and truly competitive and when it comes so, check the 6 th house.

Mercury is twice in your RP's and indicate that a second monitoring will be helpful. Please check once more.

all the best.

Regards

Sandeep

Parag Pande <paragpande27@ .in>KP Group - <@gro ups.com>Wed, March 24, 2010 7:38:52 PM IIT Exam success

Dear respected members,Though I am not KP experienced, my cousin sister has asked me a question for her son's success in IIT ExamI tried to solve the prashna kundali as follows...Question- Will my son get admission to IIT college ?Location 72 E 49-0 , 19 N 01-0 (Worli Mumbai)Date 24 Mar 10Time 9-05-00 morningKP Number selected by MOTHER (009) whose son is appearing for the exam. As the No is selected by mother, I rotated the kundali so that 5th house becomes 1st (Lagna) All details given further are based on this rotation & related signoficators.For success in exams (related to any type of studies) 4th CSL has to signify 4,9,11 or 6.In our case, 4th CSL is moon & moon is in rahu's ardra star & gemini sign. Moon is strongly signifying 5,7 & 11. So we can say that he has chances of getting

success. To confirm the success, if we look at the DBA, they are Rah- Moon - Jup Exam result is expected in coming May last week in Jup Anthara. Now we see that Jup is signifying only one house strongly (4 step theory) & the house is 7 Does it mean that Jup is favouring opponents ? Does it mean any failure ? Or we can predict success because 4th CSL is signifying 11 ? 4th CSL is also signifying strongly 7along with 5 & 11. Is it indicating failure ?RPs at the time of judgment LS: Venus , L: Mars , S: Rahu , R: Mercury , D: MercuryNodes in Swarashis

of RPs:

Ketu-Mercury Ketu OMITED from the RP as it is placed in the sub of the retrograde planet (Sat)I request seniors to help me.Parag pande

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.