IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Miracle of K.P System & K.P.New Ayanamsa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

----- Forwarded Message ----Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaDhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisraWed, 24 March, 2010 12:08:17 AMRe: Miracle of K.P System & K.P.New AyanamsaDear Friends,Here with I have attached a

further analysis of the demise of this native.With RegardsKalyanDhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisraK_P_SystemCc: Punit; rathluther; Yogeshlajmi; gkadithkasinath; sunaparanthaSent: Sat, 20 March, 2010 8:37:39 PMMiracle of K.P System & K.P.New Ayanamsa

Miracle of K.P System & K.P.New Ayanamsa Respected members,Following event and its analysis shows clearly the efficacy of K.P.System and K.P.New Ayanamsa beyond any doubt.Simply rectified TOB,Mars as marak,application of K.P.New Ayanamsa,Sellection of right S/w are the important tools in this case.Experts are humbly requested to put some more points relating to other events of life of native.

1.Gender Male

2.DOB-31.07.1977

3.TOB-Reported-09:30PM(Rectified TOB-09:34:50PM by me)

4.POB-Warangal,Andhra Pradesh.

5.Native was married on 08.12.2005 at 11:55Noon.

6.Native Passed away on 23.01.2010 at 2:41PM after long treatment at Houston , Texas , U.S.A. Native was addicted to Liquor. 7. TOB is further checked

[1]Sub lord of Ascendant is Mercury.Sub lord of Mercury is Saturn,Saturn is posited in Ashlesha lord of which is Mercury itself,Mercury is posited in Leo a male sign and gender confirmed.

[2] Sub sub lord of ascendant is Mars,Mars is posited in Rohini lord of which is Moon.Moon is posited in Kumbh Rasi a male sign and gender further confirmed.Besides this sub lord of ascendant i.e Mercury and sub sub lord of ascendant i.e Mars appears as sub lord of Moon and star lord of Moon also.Hence I can say that the rectified time is correct up to minute & second i.e 09:34:50PM.Lagna is Meen and Mars is Marak.From 23.01.2010 to 24.01.2010 DBAS of Jupiter-Moon- Rahu-Rahu and Pran Dasa of Rahu was running.Mars is retrograde and from natal chart Jupiter,Moon, and Rahu all are posited in constellations lord of those are Mars.As a rule Planets yield result offered by their constellation lord and it is Marak Mars which had to offer negative result like death of native.1.Sub Sub lord of

ascendant is

Mars.2.Maha Dasa lord Jupiter is posited in Mrigsira lord of which is Mars.3.Bhukti Dasa lord Moon is posited in Dhanishth lord of which is Mars.4.Antar Dasa lord Rahu is posited in chitra lord of which is Mars.5.Sooksma Dasa lord Rahu is posited in chitra lord of which is Mars. 6.Pran Das lord Rahu is posited in chitra lord of which is Mars. Thus Mars offered its negative result through Dasa Nath Jupiter-Bhukti Nath Moon-Antara Dasa Nath Rahu-Sookshma Dasa Nath Rahu-Pran Dasa Nath Rahu during 23.01.2010 to 24.01.2010.The said period started from 23.01.2010 and native had no option except to embrace the last breth & it was the end of his life.Thats all.With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

1 of 1 File(s)

Analysis.doc