IndiaDivine.org

KP Forum discussion

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Moderator & all senior members,I wish to put my strong objection on words like "main ambition of such new members is only to have a FREE prediction on their chart." or "begging" for new comers in the forum. We all know that there is no such rule made by our Moderator that when a person wishes to join this group, he/she must have read KP readers or must have so many years of experience in KP or must have some degrees in KP Astrology. If new comers are asking some doubts, what is wrong in that ? What else they are supposed to do -- participating in deep discussions like seniors ? I am sure, there are so many new comers (or those who don't have

full KP knowledge like seniors) but they are very highly qualified in their own fields & working as qualified professionals, earning a lot of money. They can easily THROW Rs 100/- to an astrologer & get the needful done, & there is absolutely no need of BEGGING or trying to get something worth Rs 100 for FREEIf some seniors are thinking that the forum is for only seniors & if the Moderator too thinking similarly, I wish to quit with immediate effect from the forum. I request the Moderator to decide & let us know what is wrong & what is right.Thanks & regards.Parag Pande(New Member)

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Satish,

I read the details given by you in "An Interesting Case"...

I cast the Birth Chart,which needed correction as per K.P., which I carried out,and the exact TOB was arrived at,using the late Mr.A.R.Raichur's SW,at 10-35-00 AM, when the sublord and the sub-sub lord of the Ascendant appears as the Moon's Star-lord and the Sub-lord respectively...

Attached herewith is my reading and analysis of the Birth Chart...

KPNA was used...

Your comments/critique are welcome...

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

R Satish <rsatish1942 Sent: Wed, 24 March, 2010 7:40:53 PMRe: KP Forum discussion

Dear Ramani,

I have an interesting case in Medical astrology for enthusiasts like you.

There is a young girl, of 10, having her mobility seriously impaired. She had this problem from the age of 3 which progressively worsened over years.Her parents have spent a fortune in seeking medical assistance. Neuro phsicians have diagnosed a a sort of Cerebral Palsy. The young lady,look beautiful can talk too though with some difficulty.She needs assistance while walking.She attends school.

The distressed parents had gone to meet my Acupressure Guru, Devendra Vora at Mumbai. Since her endocrine glands were affected, she needs treatment in restoring balance in endocriine glands. As an acupressure therapist, I have suggested a line of treatment,results will be slow,as many years have elapsed.

I am giving above details for proper appreciation. Her mother gave me birth details of the daughter ,which are as follows

April 22, 2000 TOB 11.25 a.m( near noon time) Visakhapatnam. Lagna Cancer with Rahu in Lagna Moon Jyesta. Prsent Dasa Merc/Jup/merc Merc dasa upto 2014June.There are 4 planets in Aries,Sun Jup,Sat and Mars(10th house),lower limbs.Kalapurusha its Head

My question.

1. Will she have a full recovery and lead a normal life..

2 what is the time frame.

Your invaluable thoughts.

Regards,

Satish--- On Wed, 3/24/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> w

rote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> KP Forum discussion@gro ups.comWednesday, March 24, 2010, 12:03 PM

Dear Moderator,

In recent days, the members, many of them, say that they

are new to KP system and want to know the books to be read. Sonme want addresses of the Book Depot at their

place and many of them want the Forum members to analyse their own chart to be analysed free without even

telling whether they face any problem or any difficulty

etc. Without even touching the books, some raises

elenebtary queries. No fruitful discussion takes place

as in the past. I request senior members to come

forward with some important matters deserving discussion.

There should be lively debate. Even when a good topic

such as BTR is taken, it never ends with arriving at

unanimity. I request Moderator himself takes lead in

placing a topic for discussion by all, so that the importance

of Forum is not lost sight of..

Thanking you,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramai

Guest guest

Dear New Member,I do understand your feeling. But I can not just deny the worth of the meaning of the statement raised by the other senior members.Do you want me send the list of new members who send me mails often for the prediction on their personal chart? Not to get clarification on their doubt or the subject but to get the prediction. If I ask for the consultation fee majority people do not turn back. According to the severity of the case, I shall offer sometimes free consultation too.

We can not just say all the new members are like that and also not all the members join just to get the free consultation.But our seniors share their views as they would have got bitter experience much more than me.

Also I strongly object you to have used the words " Throw 100/- to an astrologer.... " , First of all throwing money to the astrologer.... even if you say just for the sake of the saying ..is not good.

Also KP is not available for 100/-. You must understand the worth of this. Then only you also will learn.Good Luck!With RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro.com

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 9:48 AM, Parag Pande <paragpande27 wrote:

Dear Moderator & all senior members,I wish to put my strong objection on words like " main ambition of such new members is only to have a FREE prediction on their chart. " or " begging " for new comers in the forum. We all know that there is no such rule made by our Moderator that when a person wishes to join this group, he/she must have read KP readers or must have so many years of experience in KP or must have some degrees in KP Astrology. If new comers are asking some doubts, what is wrong in that ? What else they are supposed to do -- participating in deep discussions like seniors ?

I am sure, there are so many new comers (or those who don't have

full KP knowledge like seniors) but they are very highly qualified in their own fields & working as qualified professionals, earning a lot of money. They can easily THROW Rs 100/- to an astrologer & get the needful done, & there is absolutely no need of BEGGING or trying to get something worth Rs 100 for FREE

If some seniors are thinking that the forum is for only seniors & if the Moderator too thinking similarly, I wish to quit with immediate effect from the forum.  I request the Moderator to decide & let us know what is wrong & what is right.

Thanks & regards.Parag Pande(New Member)

Guest guest

Dear Kiran,

Thank you for kind anlysis.Awaiting others opinion.

Regards,

Satish--- On Thu, 3/25/10, kiran kumar <.kiran wrote:

kiran kumar <.kiranRe: KP Forum discussion Date: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 10:22 AM

Dear Satish,

for the time given ,

The 1 cusp lord signifes 7 8 and 10 so , a medieum life for this girl is indicated , 30 to 60

The 6 th cuspal lord moon signifes 1 and 5 in star of mercury 9 3 5 , and sub of ketu 7

and bhadaka for the cancer lagna is 11 lord venus, and saturn and jupiter are in venus star so sat and jup also act as bhadakas

MERCURY AND VENUS ARE IN REVATHI STAR VERY CLOSE ALMOST WITHIN THE ORB , SO MERCURY is suppoed to give the results of the bhadaka venus , hence mercury dasa is not so favourable ,

and also merc is in merc star signifies 9 3 and 12 and in venus sub

and jupiter bhukti is not good as it acts as bhadaka , .

so in any case full recovery is not possible.ofcourse frequest visit to doctor and hospital is necessary for living for her.

Best regards

kiran kumar

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 8:34 PM, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> wrote:

Dear Ramani Sir, You have raised following two important points.

[1] //and many of them want the Forum members to analyse their own chart to be analysed free without even

telling whether they face any problem or any difficulty//

[2]// I request senior members to come

There should be lively debate//

Sir both the issues are necessary to be taken up for proper reply.New joinees come and put their problem and tries to learn from their own chart and again they try to grasp with interest.I am also learning K.P Rules.

For seniors unsolved questions,important matters deserving discussion are necessary.There are many matters on which K.P Rules are not known to so many except few seniors.

Now it is the discretion of moderator as to how both the issues may be taken up for the satisfaction of new joinees & seniors.

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comWed, March 24, 2010 12:03:55 PM KP Forum discussion

Dear Moderator,

are new to KP system and want to know the books to be read. Sonme want addresses of the Book Depot at their

place and many of them want the Forum members to analyse their own chart to be analysed free without even

Thanking you,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramai

Guest guest

Dear Pandeji,

There is no disregard or any objection to replies to the new

comers' queries. In fact I have replied many new comers'

queries in the past regarding K.P. system fundamentals.

My feeling is that they do not read the book or try to understand the principles. It appears that their main

intention of joining the forum to get their horoscope analysed by the forum. This also is not bad, provided they express

their problems such as job or health etc. Then we can take

interest in analysing the chart and give them suitable advice.

This is also not there in their queries. Is KP forum a place

for analysing charts of them taking it as a test? I feel that

this forum is for discussion of a subject with for and against

to it by members. In the past Mr.Dhanabalan used to

contest any topic with fine examples, rules from the Books or other sources which used to be lively debate. Thereby

we came across many hidden truths. Such discussion is

missing these days. Let the new comers raise any thing

even fundamentals from the KP system, we will be quite

ready to apprise them so that they gain knowledge. Hope

you understand my anxiety.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Parag Pande

KP Group -

Thursday, March 25, 2010 9:48 AM

KP Forum discussion

Dear Moderator & all senior members,I wish to put my strong objection on words like "main ambition of such new members is only to have a FREE prediction on their chart." or "begging" for new comers in the forum. We all know that there is no such rule made by our Moderator that when a person wishes to join this group, he/she must have read KP readers or must have so many years of experience in KP or must have some degrees in KP Astrology. If new comers are asking some doubts, what is wrong in that ? What else they are supposed to do -- participating in deep discussions like seniors ? I am sure, there are so many new comers (or those who don't have full KP knowledge like seniors) but they are very highly qualified in their own fields & working as qualified professionals, earning a lot of money. They can easily THROW Rs 100/- to an astrologer & get the needful done, & there is absolutely no need of BEGGING or trying to get something worth Rs 100 for FREEIf some seniors are thinking that the forum is for only seniors & if the Moderator too thinking similarly, I wish to quit with immediate effect from the forum. I request the Moderator to decide & let us know what is wrong & what is right.Thanks & regards.Parag Pande(New Member)

Guest guest

Dear Moderator,Can we draw a distinct line between what is acceptable & what is not acceptable like if one is asking some doubt about how to go further in solving a prashna kundali, very firstly he/she must have tried it himself to do according to the standard rules of KP & if there is something very critical, which can change the prediction drastically, then only the concerned chart should be allowed to appear in the forum (with details of how he/she tried to solve) All queries without own efforts should be discarded. All queries about books etc should be discarded.For those who don't have KP knowledge & want to ask something , can we add a link which will give list of astrologers(Our own KP members) who are ready to help the new comers directly

(bypassing the forum & avoiding piles of unwanted mails) ?It is quite possible that today's new comer can become very respectable KP astrologer tomorrow & we must not stop the inflow of new comers or we must not underestimate them. Who knows, today's mushroom can become a very big tree tomorrow to give shadow to many others.Parag Pande--- On Wed, 24/3/10, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:Punit Pandey <punitpRe: KP Forum discussion Date: Wednesday, 24 March, 2010, 6:06 PM

Dear Friends,You made important points. Ups and downs are general nature of discussion forums so we should not be much bothered. Let us have some interesting topics and we will be back to learning and discussion. Once we have some learning discussion, reading/ bookshop/ mushroom discussions will go off automatically.

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 8:34 PM, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> wrote:

[1] //and many of them want the Forum members to analyse their own chart to be analysed free without even

Sir both the issues are necessary to be taken up for proper reply.New joinees come and put their problem and tries to learn from their own chart and again they try to grasp with interest.I am also learning K.P Rules.

For seniors unsolved questions,important matters deserving discussion are necessary.There are many matters on which K.P Rules are not known to so many except few seniors.

Now it is the discretion of moderator as to how both the issues may be taken up for the satisfaction of new joinees & seniors.

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.com

Wed, March 24, 2010 12:03:55 PM KP Forum discussion

Dear Moderator,

Thanking you,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramai

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Dear All,

It is said that when people are in deep trouble they approch astrologers.We

should not give judgement about the deepness of difficulties.

As an astrologer if it possible try to guide member and if some are

professionals then they can remain silent.When group is dicussing on the quize

and IPL matches why not on personal issues.

Myself also try to post my personal query for discussion but moderator did not

allow me to do so.I was really needed some guidance and unfortunatly

(paid)guidance received was not come true.

Regards,

Vivek Pathak

, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

>

> Dear kalyan,

>  

> I have told the same thing in different way during RBT topic which

was BLOCKED by the moderator due to the language/words used in my message. I

too agree with you. We need more people who can work/contribute to the fourm and

not the other way.

>  

> GOOD LUCK!!!

>  

> D.Senthil

>

> --- On Wed, 3/24/10, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

>

>

> Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha

> Re: KP Forum discussion

>

> Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 8:17 AM

>

>

>  

>

Dear Moderator,

>

>

> I too agree with Ramani sir.

> We have understood that the members list is filled with more than 3000 members

at the moment.

>

>

> But I have personally  understood that most of them are like mushrooms and

the main ambition of such new members is only to have a FREE prediction on their

chart.

> Some are not in understanding even the difference of Cusp and House, What

are Maraka and Badhaka.

> They have not seen even a single page of KP books.

>

>

> Most of them are writing for horoscope help to the seniors or frequent

writers.

> Personally I have experienced this begging.

>

>

> It is a part of your duty to limit such mushroom members from the group, by

making more rooms for important discussions.

>

>

> Thanks 

>

>

> Kalyan

>

>

>

>

> kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>

> @gro ups.com

> Wed, 24 March, 2010 12:03:55 PM

> KP Forum discussion

>

>  

>

>

> Dear Moderator,

>  

> In recent days, the members, many of them, say that they

> are new to KP system and want to know the books to be read. Sonme want

addresses of the Book Depot at their

> place and many of them want the Forum members to analyse their own chart to be

analysed free without even

> telling whether they face any problem or any difficulty

> etc. Without even touching the books, some raises

> elenebtary queries.  No fruitful discussion takes place

> as in the past.  I request senior members to come

> forward with some important matters deserving discussion.

> There should be lively debate. Even when a good topic

> such as BTR is taken, it never ends with arriving at

> unanimity.  I request Moderator himself takes lead in

> placing a topic for discussion by all, so that the importance

> of Forum is not lost sight of..

>  

> Thanking you,

>  

> Truly yours,

>  

> K.S.V.Ramai

>

>  

>

Guest guest

Dear Parag ji,I tried to document forum policy as well as what is permitted and what is not at KP Wiki (http://logy.astrosage.com/forum-constitution)

Please free to ask any question after going through the link given above. Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 10:02 AM, Parag Pande <paragpande27 wrote:

Dear Moderator,Can we draw a distinct line between what is acceptable & what is not acceptable like if one is asking some doubt about how to go further in solving a prashna kundali, very firstly he/she must have tried it himself to do according to the standard rules of KP & if there is something very critical, which can change the prediction drastically, then only the concerned chart should be allowed to appear in the forum (with details of how he/she tried to solve) All queries without own efforts should be discarded. All queries about books etc should be discarded.

For those who don't have KP knowledge & want to ask something , can we add a link which will give list of astrologers(Our own KP members) who are ready to help the new comers directly

(bypassing the forum & avoiding piles of unwanted mails) ?It is quite possible that today's new comer can become very respectable KP astrologer tomorrow & we must not stop the inflow of new comers or we must not underestimate them. Who knows, today's mushroom can become a very big tree tomorrow to give shadow to many others.

Parag Pande--- On Wed, 24/3/10, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitpRe: KP Forum discussion

Wednesday, 24 March, 2010, 6:06 PM

Dear Friends,You made important points. Ups and downs are general nature of discussion forums so we should not be much bothered. Let us have some interesting topics and we will be back to learning and discussion. Once we have some learning discussion, reading/ bookshop/ mushroom discussions will go off automatically. 

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 8:34 PM, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> wrote:

With thanks & regards, 

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Moderator,

elenebtary queries.  No fruitful discussion takes place

as in the past.  I request senior members to come

unanimity.  I request Moderator himself takes lead in

Thanking you,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramai

Guest guest

Respected Members and all newcomers of the the forum, This place is a very dedicated place where we all would like to share views with all due respect to Seniors and in no way could one be able to repay for all the the knowledge they share with us. Persons who feel that the respected Astrologer can be put at feet for some amount of Money only (FEE)are totally wrong because to achieve a big feet of immense Caliber so as to try predict ones future correctly (without even knowing the personality/querist) cannot be weighed in terms of only money. My humble request please do not hurt the sentiments of any Senior who spends his valuable time and energy to give you the best of the knowledge he has within.

Naresh Valecha

--- On Thu, 25/3/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: KP Forum discussion Date: Thursday, 25 March, 2010, 9:41 PM

Dear New Member,I do understand your feeling. But I can not just deny the worth of the meaning of the statement raised by the other senior members.Do you want me send the list of new members who send me mails often for the prediction on their personal chart? Not to get clarification on their doubt or the subject but to get the prediction. If I ask for the consultation fee majority people do not turn back. According to the severity of the case, I shall offer sometimes free consultation too. We can not just say all the new members are like that and also not all the members join just to get the free consultation.But our seniors share their views as they would have got bitter experience much more than me.Also I strongly object you to have used the words" Throw 100/- to an astrologer.. ..", First of all throwing money to the astrologer.. .. even if you say just for the sake of the saying ..is not

good.Also KP is not available for 100/-. You must understand the worth of this. Then only you also will learn.Good Luck!With RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro. com

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 9:48 AM, Parag Pande <paragpande27@ .in> wrote:

Dear Moderator & all senior members,I wish to put my strong objection on words like "main ambition of such new members is only to have a FREE prediction on their chart." or "begging" for new comers in the forum. We all know that there is no such rule made by our Moderator that when a person wishes to join this group, he/she must have read KP readers or must have so many years of experience in KP or must have some degrees in KP Astrology. If new comers are asking some doubts, what is wrong in that ? What else they are supposed to do -- participating in deep discussions like seniors ? I am sure, there are so many new comers (or those who don't have full KP knowledge like seniors) but they are very highly qualified in their own fields &

working as qualified professionals, earning a lot of money. They can easily THROW Rs 100/- to an astrologer & get the needful done, & there is absolutely no need of BEGGING or trying to get something worth Rs 100 for FREEIf some seniors are thinking that the forum is for only seniors & if the Moderator too thinking similarly, I wish to quit with immediate effect from the forum. I request the Moderator to decide & let us know what is wrong & what is right.Thanks & regards.Parag Pande(New Member)

Guest guest

Dear sir. Thank u for ur suggertion which help me to learn more,actually i know astology wjich i learnt from my grand father,since 20 yrs,i am heping others as a hobby not profession. I am trying to learn k p sys, after joining this group,which help to give accurate results and i want to learn indepth, any one suggest k p books in tamil.THANKS WITH REGARDSParag Pande <paragpanVIJAYA

MOHANde27 Sent: Fri, 26 March, 2010 10:02:56 AMRe: KP Forum discussion

Dear Moderator,Can we draw a distinct line between what is acceptable & what is not acceptable like if one is asking some doubt about how to go further in solving a prashna kundali, very firstly he/she must have tried it himself to do according to the standard rules of KP & if there is something very critical, which can change the prediction drastically, then only the concerned chart should be allowed to appear in the forum (with details of how he/she tried to solve) All queries without own efforts should be discarded. All queries about books etc should be discarded.For those who don't have KP knowledge & want to ask something , can we add a link which will give list of astrologers( Our own KP members) who are ready to help the new comers

directly

(bypassing the forum & avoiding piles of unwanted mails) ?It is quite possible that today's new comer can become very respectable KP astrologer tomorrow & we must not stop the inflow of new comers or we must not underestimate them. Who knows, today's mushroom can become a very big tree tomorrow to give shadow to many others.Parag Pande--- On Wed, 24/3/10, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: KP Forum discussion@gro ups.comWednesday, 24 March, 2010, 6:06 PM

Dear Friends,You made important points. Ups and downs are general nature of discussion forums so we should not be much bothered. Let us have some interesting topics and we will be back to learning and discussion. Once we have some learning discussion, reading/ bookshop/ mushroom discussions will go off automatically.

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Moderator,

Thanking you,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramai

Guest guest

Dear Punnit ji,Thank you very much for the help. Rules & regulations set by you are perfect & no one should have any problem with that.What do you say about the query recently posted by me ? Though I am new to this forum , I am not very new to KP I tried to solve it myself & at a particular point I got stuck due to not knowing the perfect rule. Is it ok if such halfway solved queries are posted ?Parag Pande--- On Fri, 26/3/10, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:Punit Pandey <punitpRe: KP Forum discussion Date: Friday, 26 March, 2010, 6:14 AM

Dear Parag ji,I tried to document forum policy as well as what is permitted and what is not at KP Wiki (http://logy. astrosage. com/forum- constitution)

Please free to ask any question after going through the link given above. Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 10:02 AM, Parag Pande <paragpande27@ .in> wrote:

Dear Moderator,Can we draw a distinct line between what is acceptable & what is not acceptable like if one is asking some doubt about how to go further in solving a prashna kundali, very firstly he/she must have tried it himself to do according to the standard rules of KP & if there is something very critical, which can change the prediction drastically, then only the concerned chart should be allowed to appear in the forum (with details of how he/she tried to solve) All queries without own efforts should be discarded. All queries about books etc should be

discarded.

For those who don't have KP knowledge & want to ask something , can we add a link which will give list of astrologers( Our own KP members) who are ready to help the new comers directly

(bypassing the forum & avoiding piles of unwanted mails) ?It is quite possible that today's new comer can become very respectable KP astrologer tomorrow & we must not stop the inflow of new comers or we must not underestimate them. Who knows, today's mushroom can become a very big tree tomorrow to give shadow to many others.

Parag Pande--- On Wed, 24/3/10, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: KP Forum discussion@gro ups.com

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Moderator,

Thanking you,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramai

Guest guest

Dear Adithji,I really didn't mean to say throwing money in reality ! It was just an instantaneous reaction for the word "begging" used by some senior. Money is Godess Mahalaxmi. She is our Kuldaivat. I just can't throw money.I hope the matter is closed & let us all come together & cooperate to enrich our KP knowledge.Thanks & regards.Parag Pande--- On Thu, 25/3/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: KP Forum discussion Date: Thursday, 25 March, 2010, 4:11 PM

Dear New Member,I do understand your feeling. But I can not just deny the worth of the meaning of the statement raised by the other senior members.Do you want me send the list of new members who send me mails often for the prediction on their personal chart? Not to get clarification on their doubt or the subject but to get the prediction. If I ask for the consultation fee majority people do not turn back. According to the severity of the case, I shall offer sometimes free consultation too.

We can not just say all the new members are like that and also not all the members join just to get the free consultation.But our seniors share their views as they would have got bitter experience much more than me.

Also I strongly object you to have used the words" Throw 100/- to an astrologer.. ..", First of all throwing money to the astrologer.. .. even if you say just for the sake of the saying ..is not good.

Also KP is not available for 100/-. You must understand the worth of this. Then only you also will learn.Good Luck!With RegardsAdithwww.thebestastro. com

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 9:48 AM, Parag Pande <paragpande27@ .in> wrote:

Dear Moderator & all senior members,I wish to put my strong objection on words like "main ambition of such new members is only to have a FREE prediction on their chart." or "begging" for new comers in the forum. We all know that there is no such rule made by our Moderator that when a person wishes to join this group, he/she must have read KP readers or must have so many years of experience in KP or must have some degrees in KP Astrology. If new comers are asking some doubts, what is wrong in that ? What else they are supposed to do -- participating in deep discussions like seniors ?

I am sure, there are so many new comers (or those who don't have

full KP knowledge like seniors) but they are very highly qualified in their own fields & working as qualified professionals, earning a lot of money. They can easily THROW Rs 100/- to an astrologer & get the needful done, & there is absolutely no need of BEGGING or trying to get something worth Rs 100 for FREE

If some seniors are thinking that the forum is for only seniors & if the Moderator too thinking similarly, I wish to quit with immediate effect from the forum. I request the Moderator to decide & let us know what is wrong & what is right.

Thanks & regards.Parag Pande(New Member)

Guest guest

Dear Stishji,

The nature of illness shown by you comes under "Paralysis" due to damaged nerves that controls the muscles.Polio,

Paresis come under this catagory. The Planets Sun, Moon

and Marsin the Ascdt. of the native. Mainly it is due to the blockage of blood circulation affecting the tissues etc. Tissues are controlled by the Planet Saturn. Mercury and Saturn vital role for this. Sun, Saturn,Mars the important planets are in 10th and Lagna lord in Scorpio apected by Mars conjunct Saturn the lord of Capricirn, Sasaturn causes damage to bones & tissues, loss of limbs etc. Zodiacal 10th i.e. Capricorn Rasi is a place for knees and hands. Mercury karaka for nerves is placed in 12th in his debilated place, signifying damage to legs and feet. 6th CSL is Rahu in Cancer sign as agent of Moon in the star of Saturn the planet for the disease under discussion. Rahu is aspected by Mars conjunct Saturn, Moon is for nervous

debility. Moon is placed in her debilated sign under influence of Mars-Saturn. Thus planetary position is correctly indicating the problem. Now for cure or otherwise,

Lagna, 5th and 11th Sublord is Mercury, Karaka for nerves

placed in 12th in his debilated sign. 5th Bhavam receives malefic aspects. 10th Bhvavam for knees is aspected by Saturn. Rahu in Saturn star takes the power of Saturn, he aspects 10th, Rahu is for feet and neck. 5th is devid of strength and sub lord Mercury is also weak in strength. As such there is little possibility of cure, She has to pull on with the aid. Her 4th and 11th lord Venus is in her exalted sign aspecting 3rd house, house of courage, intution. Venus is conjoined with Mercury karaka for education in the later's star. Venus herself lord of 4th and 9th contains Jupiter a benefic and her sub lord. As such I feel that she is intelligent and is capable of studying well and will gain

moetary benefits as her 10th S/L is Sun in his exalted sign

aspecting 4th. Sun is 2nd lord and is in Kethu in 6th. Kethuis also for Saturn 10th lord of natural zodiac. Her guardian should instill confidence in her to work hard in

her studies. She may Govt, job as Sun 10th CSL is strong.

Wishing her good mental strength to face all odds.

Tryly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-----

Original Message -----

R Satish

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 7:40 PM

Re: KP Forum discussion

Dear Ramani,

I have an interesting case in Medical astrology for enthusiasts like you.

There is a young girl, of 10, having her mobility seriously impaired. She had this problem from the age of 3 which progressively worsened over years.Her parents have spent a fortune in seeking medical assistance. Neuro phsicians have diagnosed a a sort of Cerebral Palsy. The young lady,look beautiful can talk too though with some difficulty.She needs assistance while walking.She attends school.

The distressed parents had gone to meet my Acupressure Guru, Devendra Vora at Mumbai. Since her endocrine glands were affected, she needs treatment in restoring balance in endocriine glands. As an acupressure therapist, I have suggested a line of treatment,results will be slow,as many years have elapsed.

I am giving above details for proper appreciation.Her mother gave me birth details of the daughter ,which are as follows

April 22, 2000 TOB 11.25 a.m( near noon time) Visakhapatnam.Lagna Cancer with Rahu in Lagna Moon Jyesta. Prsent Dasa Merc/Jup/merc Merc dasa upto 2014June.There are 4 planets in Aries,Sun Jup,Sat and Mars(10th house),lower limbs.Kalapurusha its Head

My question.

1. Will she have a full recovery and lead a normal life..

2 what is the time frame.

Your invaluable thoughts.

Regards,

Satish--- On Wed, 3/24/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani > w

rote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani > KP Forum discussion Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 12:03 PM

Dear Moderator,

Thanking you,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramai

Guest guest

Dear Parag ji,Answer is there in earlier link (/message/20844)- " 3. Queries with first level of analysis are better chances of getting approved. "

If it is approved, it means that it comply with the forum policy. Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyOn Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 4:47 PM, Parag Pande <paragpande27 wrote:

Dear Punnit ji,Thank you very much for the help. Rules & regulations set by you are perfect & no one should have any problem with that.

What do you say about the query recently posted by me ? Though I am new to this forum , I am not very new to KP I tried to solve it myself & at a particular point I got stuck due to not knowing the perfect rule. Is it ok if such halfway solved queries are posted ?

Parag Pande--- On Fri, 26/3/10, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitpRe: KP Forum discussion

Friday, 26 March, 2010, 6:14 AM

Dear Parag ji,I tried to document forum policy as well as what is permitted and what is not at KP Wiki (http://logy. astrosage. com/forum- constitution)

Please free to ask any question after going through the link given above. Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 10:02 AM, Parag Pande <paragpande27@ .in> wrote:

Dear Moderator,Can we draw a distinct line between what is acceptable & what is not acceptable like if one is asking some doubt about how to go further in solving a prashna kundali, very firstly he/she must have tried it himself to do according to the standard rules of KP & if there is something very critical, which can change the prediction drastically, then only the concerned chart should be allowed to appear in the forum (with details of how he/she tried to solve) All queries without own efforts should be discarded. All queries about books etc should be

discarded.

For those who don't have KP knowledge & want to ask something , can we add a link which will give list of astrologers( Our own KP members) who are ready to help the new comers directly

Parag Pande--- On Wed, 24/3/10, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: KP Forum discussion@gro ups.com

Dear Friends,You made important points. Ups and downs are general nature of discussion forums so we should not be much bothered. Let us have some interesting topics and we will be back to learning and discussion. Once we have some learning discussion, reading/ bookshop/ mushroom discussions will go off automatically. 

With thanks & regards, 

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Moderator,

elenebtary queries.  No fruitful discussion takes place

as in the past.  I request senior members to come

unanimity.  I request Moderator himself takes lead in

Thanking you,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramai