IndiaDivine.org

Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Satish & Ramani,

I am snding you my reading and judgement of the Birth Chart,which required correction,and was duly done as per K.P., and the exact corrected TOB was arrived at as, 10-35-00 A.M.,IST,at Vishakhapatnam...

This TOB is very correct and satisfies K.P.Rules...the sub-lord and the sub-sub lord of the Ascendant appear as the Moon's star-lord and sub-lord respectively...

The corrected Chart with my reading is being sent alongwith,for your comments/critique which are welcome...

Pl. note that I have employed KPNA,and the late Shri A.R.Raichur's

K.P. Software,and the excellent book "Medical Astrology For All" by Mr.K.Subramaniam,as the reference book..

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi

1 of 1 File(s)

Case of girl ref by R.Satish.txt

Guest guest

Dear Satish,

Thanks for your genuine concern about the TOB arrived at...but, I must inform you that I have gone step-by-step on both the + as well as the - side,minute by minute,a very laborious work, using both the late Mr.A.R.Raichur's SW,as well as Shri Rangarajan's Astro3.5 SW, both give the similar result...It did take me a lot of time,though..and I began doubting the TOB as well as the DOB itself,till, in my last attempt,quite luckily,I hit upon the correct TOB... !

I then cast the Birth Chart and checked with the s/l of the VIth ...which reflected the disease eminently,as per the excellent book "Medical Astrology For All"... (!),as given in my analysis...all three nakshatras in which the VIth cusp could be possibly posited in,denoted the affliction of the Head/Brain,correctly.. and I then selected the star which was the most appropriate as per the data that the native sufferred from cerebral palsy...and thus arrived at the EXACT TOB...which was further checked and confirmed by the K.P. Rule for confirming the correctness of the TOB,which was (fortunately), eminently satisfied...

I have described the method I have followed...and am glad that the TOB arrived at explains the affliction of the Brain...quite satisfactorily...

All the above led me to believe that the TOB arrived at by using the K.P. method described by the late Mr. M.P. Shanmugham has helped me arrive at the TOB which can convincingly explain the nature of the affliction of the girl,in the test case given by you... !

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

--- On Fri, 26/3/10, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

R Satish <rsatish1942Re: Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish... Received: Friday, 26 March, 2010, 5:35 PM

Dear Yogesh,

Thank you for the analysis. I am only concerned with such a large variation in Birth Time. 11-25 am has been preponed to 10-35 a,m i.e 50 min,rather too large !!!

Regards,

Satish--- On Fri, 3/26/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish... [1 Attachment]@gro ups.comCc: "R Satish" <rsatish1942@ >, "Ramani" <kadavasalramani@ >Friday, March 26, 2010, 9:39 AM

Dear Satish & Ramani,

I am snding you my reading and judgement of the Birth Chart,which required correction,and was duly done as per K.P., and the exact corrected TOB was arrived at as, 10-35-00 A.M.,IST,at Vishakhapatnam. ..

This TOB is very correct and satisfies K.P.Rules...the sub-lord and the sub-sub lord of the Ascendant appear as the Moon's star-lord and sub-lord respectively. ..

The corrected Chart with my reading is being sent alongwith,for your comments/critique which are welcome...

Pl. note that I have employed KPNA,and the late Shri A.R.Raichur' s

K.P. Software,and the excellent book "Medical Astrology For All" by Mr.K.Subramaniam, as the reference book..

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi

Guest guest

Dear Yogesh, Thank you for a very detailed explanation and grateful for all the effort you have taken. When I meet the young girl's parents next,I will try and ascertain the birth details provided by them.It would be learning process for me. Regards, Satish--- On Sat, 3/27/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish... Cc: "Ramani" <kadavasalramani, PunitDate: Saturday, March 27, 2010, 10:00 AM

Dear Satish,

Thanks for your genuine concern about the TOB arrived at...but, I must inform you that I have gone step-by-step on both the + as well as the - side,minute by minute,a very laborious work, using both the late Mr.A.R.Raichur' s SW,as well as Shri Rangarajan's Astro3.5 SW, both give the similar result...It did take me a lot of time,though. .and I began doubting the TOB as well as the DOB itself,till, in my last attempt,quite luckily,I hit upon the correct TOB... !

I then cast the Birth Chart and checked with the s/l of the VIth ...which reflected the disease eminently,as per the excellent book "Medical Astrology For All"... (!),as given in my analysis...all three nakshatras in which the VIth cusp could be possibly posited in,denoted the affliction of the Head/Brain,correctl y.. and I then selected the star which was the most appropriate as per the data that the native sufferred from cerebral palsy...and thus arrived at the EXACT TOB...which was further checked and confirmed by the K.P. Rule for confirming the correctness of the TOB,which was (fortunately), eminently satisfied...

I have described the method I have followed...and am glad that the TOB arrived at explains the affliction of the Brain...quite satisfactorily. ..

All the above led me to believe that the TOB arrived at by using the K.P. method described by the late Mr. M.P. Shanmugham has helped me arrive at the TOB which can convincingly explain the nature of the affliction of the girl,in the test case given by you... !

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

--- On Fri, 26/3/10, R Satish <rsatish1942@ > wrote:

R Satish <rsatish1942@ >Re: Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish...@gro ups.comReceived: Friday, 26 March, 2010, 5:35 PM

Dear Yogesh,

Thank you for the analysis. I am only concerned with such a large variation in Birth Time. 11-25 am has been preponed to 10-35 a,m i.e 50 min,rather too large !!!

Regards,

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish... [1 Attachment]@gro ups.comCc: "R Satish" <rsatish1942@ >, "Ramani" <kadavasalramani@ >Friday, March 26, 2010, 9:39 AM

Dear Satish & Ramani,

I am snding you my reading and judgement of the Birth Chart,which required correction,and was duly done as per K.P., and the exact corrected TOB was arrived at as, 10-35-00 A.M.,IST,at Vishakhapatnam. ..

This TOB is very correct and satisfies K.P.Rules...the sub-lord and the sub-sub lord of the Ascendant appear as the Moon's star-lord and sub-lord respectively. ..

K.P. Software,and the excellent book "Medical Astrology For All" by Mr.K.Subramaniam, as the reference book..

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi

Guest guest

Hi Satish, Hi Lajmiji and all all respected members of the forum.

I have analysed the said query of the child. But my rectified Birth time for the child is 11-10 am on 20/04/2000 at Visakhapatnam and am putting up my analysis as attached below. Kindly go through it and please comment for any errors. I would ask Respected Ramaniji too to tell us what time he has referred in solving the query.

regards

Naresh Valecha--- On Sat, 27/3/10, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

R Satish <rsatish1942Re: Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish... Date: Saturday, 27 March, 2010, 2:08 PM

Dear Yogesh,

Thank you for a very detailed explanation and grateful for all the effort you have taken.

When I meet the young girl's parents next,I will try and ascertain the birth details provided by them.It would be learning process for me.

Regards,

Satish--- On Sat, 3/27/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish...@gro ups.comCc: "Ramani" <kadavasalramani@ >, Punit (AT) gmail (DOT) comSaturday, March 27, 2010, 10:00 AM

Dear Satish,

Thanks for your genuine concern about the TOB arrived at...but, I must inform you that I have gone step-by-step on both the + as well as the - side,minute by minute,a very laborious work, using both the late Mr.A.R.Raichur' s SW,as well as Shri Rangarajan's Astro3.5 SW, both give the similar result...It did take me a lot of time,though. .and I began doubting the TOB as well as the DOB itself,till, in my last attempt,quite luckily,I hit upon the correct TOB... !

I then cast the Birth Chart and checked with the s/l of the VIth ...which reflected the disease eminently,as per the excellent book "Medical Astrology For All"... (!),as given in my analysis...all three nakshatras in which the VIth cusp could be possibly posited in,denoted the affliction of the Head/Brain,correctl y.. and I then selected the star which was the most appropriate as per the data that the native sufferred from cerebral palsy...and thus arrived at the EXACT TOB...which was further checked and confirmed by the K.P. Rule for confirming the correctness of the TOB,which was (fortunately), eminently satisfied...

I have described the method I have followed...and am glad that the TOB arrived at explains the affliction of the Brain...quite satisfactorily. ..

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

R Satish <rsatish1942@ >Re: Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish...@gro ups.comReceived: Friday, 26 March, 2010, 5:35 PM

Dear Yogesh,

Regards,

Dear Satish & Ramani,

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

1 of 1 File(s)

Newcase- child.doc

Guest guest

Dear Naresh, Have you got birthday correct? It is April22,2000 and not Apr 20,2000. Regards, Satish--- On Sun, 3/28/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish... Cc: "Naresh Valecha" <superstaar_n_vSunday, March 28, 2010, 4:49 PM

Dear Mr.Valecha,

Interesting analysis,could you mail us the chart along with the Ayanamsa you have employed ?

I would be grateful,if you could send us the chart,and justify/explain how you have arrived at the corrected TOB of 11-10-00 AM...

I have used the method advocated by the late M.P.Shanmugham, and I think you have followed Khullar's method...using K.P.St.line Ayanamsa,isn' t it ?

Thanking you in advance,

Yogesh Lajmi.

--- On Sat, 27/3/10, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ v wrote:

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ vRe: Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish... [1 Attachment]@gro ups.comReceived: Saturday, 27 March, 2010, 12:56 PM

I have analysed the said query of the child. But my rectified Birth time for the child is 11-10 am on 20/04/2000 at Visakhapatnam and am putting up my analysis as attached below. Kindly go through it and please comment for any errors. I would ask Respected Ramaniji too to tell us what time he has referred in solving the query.

regards

Naresh Valecha--- On Sat, 27/3/10, R Satish <rsatish1942@ > wrote:

R Satish <rsatish1942@ >Re: Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish...@gro ups.comSaturday, 27 March, 2010, 2:08 PM

Dear Yogesh,

Thank you for a very detailed explanation and grateful for all the effort you have taken.

When I meet the young girl's parents next,I will try and ascertain the birth details provided by them.It would be learning process for me.

Regards,

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish...@gro ups.comCc: "Ramani" <kadavasalramani@ >, Punit (AT) gmail (DOT) comSaturday, March 27, 2010, 10:00 AM

Dear Satish,

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Dear Yogesh,

Regards,

Dear Satish & Ramani,

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi

Guest guest

What is the correct date of birth please. I was trying myself to rectify birth time for my excercise. Now I am confused if it is on 20th or 22nd. Will some body provide the correct data?

Dr. Rath

R Satish <rsatish1942 Sent: Mon, March 29, 2010 12:13:06 PMRe: Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish...

Dear Naresh,

Have you got birthday correct? It is April22,2000 and not Apr 20,2000.

Regards,

Satish--- On Sun, 3/28/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish...@gro ups.comCc: "Naresh Valecha" <superstaar_n_ vSunday, March 28, 2010, 4:49 PM

Dear Mr.Valecha,

Interesting analysis,could you mail us the chart along with the Ayanamsa you have employed ?

I would be grateful,if you could send us the chart,and justify/explain how you have arrived at the corrected TOB of 11-10-00 AM...

I have used the method advocated by the late M.P.Shanmugham, and I think you have followed Khullar's method...using K.P.St.line Ayanamsa,isn' t it ?

Thanking you in advance,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ vRe: Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish... [1 Attachment]@gro ups.comReceived: Saturday, 27 March, 2010, 12:56 PM

regards

R Satish <rsatish1942@ >Re: Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish...@gro ups.comSaturday, 27 March, 2010, 2:08 PM

Dear Yogesh,

Regards,

Dear Satish,

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Dear Yogesh,

Regards,

Dear Satish & Ramani,

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi

Guest guest

Dear Dr Rath, To clarify the birth details are Srinidhi April 22,2000 1125 a.m. Vizag. India. Sorry for all the confusion. No hurry study thoroughly at comfortable pace. Regards, Satish

--- On Mon, 3/29/10, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish... Date: Monday, March 29, 2010, 5:17 PM

What is the correct date of birth please. I was trying myself to rectify birth time for my excercise. Now I am confused if it is on 20th or 22nd. Will some body provide the correct data?

Dr. Rath

R Satish <rsatish1942@ >@gro ups.comMon, March 29, 2010 12:13:06 PMRe: Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish...

Dear Naresh,

Regards,

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish...@gro ups.comCc: "Naresh Valecha" <superstaar_n_ vSunday, March 28, 2010, 4:49 PM

Dear Mr.Valecha,

Thanking you in advance,

Yogesh Lajmi.

regards

Dear Yogesh,

Regards,

Dear Satish,

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Dear Yogesh,

Regards,

Dear Satish & Ramani,

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi

Guest guest

Dear Naresh Ji and Adith JiGood MorningMy analysis for this case is in the attachment.ThanksPramOn Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 4:09 PM, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v wrote:

Hi respected Member,

I had put up this query duly solved on 29/03/2010 itself but I am sorry and regret to say that till now it has not been put up hence I am forwarding this query of the case of celebral falsy once again for the benefit of all the members.

regards...

Naresh Valecha--- On Mon, 29/3/10, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v wrote:

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_vRe: Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish...

Date: Monday, 29 March, 2010, 3:15 PM

My Dear Friend Lajmiji, Respected Ramaniji, Satishji and all Members of the forum. First of all I would like to State here that Lajmiji howsoever one may be good in knowledge and the method he is using in analysing the data input should be right. Sir the Data which you have taken is totally wrong that has kept your query analysis nowhere. My dear frnd the chart needs no rectification at all. Bowing down and with due respect I request Shri Ramaniji and Seniors to look up once again in the chart and the analysis written by him.  Anyway I dont want my Seniors to be let down in any way only requesting that once again the chart be seen nicely and analysed properly with putting up right details.(For you my respected lajmiji specially). For your kind perusal I am attaching herewith the detailed analysis of the child whose details are 22/04/2000; 11.35am, Vishakhapatnam as put up by Shri

Satish.

regards

Naresh Valecha--- On Sun, 28/3/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish...

Cc: " Naresh Valecha " <superstaar_n_v

Sunday, 28 March, 2010, 4:49 PM

Dear Mr.Valecha,

I would be grateful,if you could send us the chart,and justify/explain how you have arrived at the corrected TOB of 11-10-00 AM...

Thanking you in advance,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ vRe: Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish... [1 Attachment]

@gro ups.comReceived: Saturday, 27 March, 2010, 12:56 PM

regards

R Satish <rsatish1942@ >Re: Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish...

@gro ups.comSaturday, 27 March, 2010, 2:08 PM

Dear Yogesh,

Regards,

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish...

@gro ups.comCc: " Ramani " <kadavasalramani@ >, Punit (AT) gmail (DOT) comSaturday, March 27, 2010, 10:00 AM

Dear Satish,

Thanks for your genuine concern about the TOB arrived at...but, I must inform you that I have gone step-by-step on both the + as well as the - side,minute by minute,a very laborious work, using both the late Mr.A.R.Raichur' s SW,as well as Shri Rangarajan's  Astro3.5 SW, both give the similar result...It did take me a lot of time,though. .and I began doubting the TOB as well as the DOB itself,till, in my last attempt,quite luckily,I hit upon the correct TOB... !

I then cast the Birth Chart and checked with the s/l of the VIth ...which reflected the disease eminently,as per the excellent book   " Medical Astrology For All " ... (!),as given in my analysis...all three nakshatras in which the VIth cusp could be possibly posited in,denoted the affliction of the Head/Brain,correctl y.. and I then selected the star which was the most appropriate as per the data that the native sufferred from cerebral palsy...and thus arrived at the EXACT TOB...which was further checked and confirmed by the K.P. Rule for confirming the correctness of the TOB,which was (fortunately), eminently satisfied...

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

R Satish <rsatish1942@ >Re: Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish...

@gro ups.comReceived: Friday, 26 March, 2010, 5:35 PM

Dear Yogesh,

Regards,

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish... [1 Attachment]

@gro ups.comCc: " R Satish " <rsatish1942@ >, " Ramani " <kadavasalramani@ >

Friday, March 26, 2010, 9:39 AM

Dear Satish & Ramani,

K.P. Software,and the excellent book " Medical Astrology For All " by Mr.K.Subramaniam, as the reference book..

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi 

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.-- Thanks

TPC

1 of 1 File(s)

New Case.doc

Guest guest

Thank you Satishji.

Dr. Rath

R Satish <rsatish1942 Sent: Tue, March 30, 2010 12:23:12 PMRe: Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish...

Dear Dr Rath,

To clarify the birth details are

Srinidhi April 22,2000 1125 a.m. Vizag. India.

Sorry for all the confusion. No hurry study thoroughly at comfortable pace.

Regards,

Satish

--- On Mon, 3/29/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish...@gro ups.comMonday, March 29, 2010, 5:17 PM

Dr. Rath

R Satish <rsatish1942@ >@gro ups.comMon, March 29, 2010 12:13:06 PMRe: Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish...

Dear Naresh,

Regards,

Dear Mr.Valecha,

Thanking you in advance,

Yogesh Lajmi.

regards

Dear Yogesh,

Regards,

Dear Satish,

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Dear Yogesh,

Regards,

Dear Satish & Ramani,

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi

Guest guest

My dear frnd R Satish, I have already sent you the detailed analysis holding the time 11.25am as right. this is for your kind information.Pl. confirm and comment soon whether you have recieved it or not.because most of the messages sent through this group are sent to Spam as I feel. I have already taken up the matter with the moderator but i feel he is too busy or not too serious about it. Hence i would request him to intervene and post all valid solved queries for the benefit of all.

regards...

Naresh Valecha--- On Wed, 31/3/10, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

R Satish <rsatish1942Re: Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish... Date: Wednesday, 31 March, 2010, 12:27 PM

Dear Prem,

The attachment I obtained from this message is a horoscope with details and a note to Naresh justifying 11 -25 as correct birth time.

Your analysis could not be obtained. Pls resend.

Regards,

Satish

--- On Tue, 3/30/10, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964@ gmail.com> wrote:

Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964@ gmail.com>Re: Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish... [1 Attachment]"Naresh Valecha" <superstaar_n_ v, "adith kasinath.g.k" <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>, @gro ups.comTuesday, March 30, 2010, 8:25 PM

Dear Naresh Ji and Adith Ji

Good Morning

My analysis for this case is in the attachment.

Thanks

Pram

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 4:09 PM, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ v wrote:

Hi respected Member,I had put up this query duly solved on 29/03/2010 itself but I am sorry and regret to say that till now it has not been put up hence I am forwarding this query of the case of celebral falsy once again for the benefit of all the members.

regards...

Naresh Valecha--- On Mon, 29/3/10, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ v wrote:

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ vRe: Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish...@gro ups.comMonday, 29 March, 2010, 3:15 PM

My Dear Friend Lajmiji, Respected Ramaniji, Satishji and all Members of the forum. First of all I would like to State here that Lajmiji howsoever one may be good in knowledge and the method he is using in analysing the data input should be right. Sir the Data which you have taken is totally wrong that has kept your query analysis nowhere. My dear frnd the chart needs no rectification at all. Bowing down and with due respect I request Shri Ramaniji and Seniors to look up once again in the chart and the analysis written by him. Anyway I dont want my Seniors to be let down in any way only requesting that once again the chart be seen nicely and analysed properly with putting up right details.(For you my respected lajmiji specially). For your kind perusal I am attaching herewith the detailed analysis of the child whose details are 22/04/2000; 11.35am, Vishakhapatnam as put up by Shri

Satish.

regards

Naresh Valecha--- On Sun, 28/3/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish...@gro ups.comCc: "Naresh Valecha" <superstaar_n_ vSunday, 28 March, 2010, 4:49 PM

Dear Mr.Valecha,

Thanking you in advance,

Yogesh Lajmi.

regards

Dear Yogesh,

Regards,

Dear Satish,

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Dear Yogesh,

Regards,

Dear Satish & Ramani,

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.-- ThanksTPC

Guest guest

Dear Naresh ji,Forum moderators do not have any control over which email ids are categorized as spam by / / gmail/ hotmail and other email service providers. 

If these service provides find your id involved in some kind of spamming, they will mark your id as spammer's id and you will have to contact them to get it restored. 

If you are having this problem with your id, I would suggest you to use another id. Nothing much is in my control.Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 12:21 PM, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v wrote:

My dear frnd R Satish, I have already sent you the detailed analysis holding the time 11.25am as right. this is for your kind information.Pl. confirm and comment soon whether you have recieved it or not.because most of the messages sent through this group are sent to Spam as I feel. I have already taken up the matter with the moderator but i feel he is too busy or not too serious about it. Hence i would request him to intervene and post all valid solved queries for the benefit of all.

regards...

Naresh Valecha--- On Wed, 31/3/10, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

R Satish <rsatish1942Re: Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish...

Date: Wednesday, 31 March, 2010, 12:27 PM

Dear Prem,

The attachment I obtained  from this message is a horoscope with details and a note to Naresh justifying 11 -25 as correct birth time.

Your analysis  could not be obtained. Pls resend.

Regards,

Satish

--- On Tue, 3/30/10, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964@ gmail.com> wrote:

Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964@ gmail.com>Re: Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish... [1 Attachment]

" Naresh Valecha " <superstaar_n_ v, " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>, @gro ups.com

Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 8:25 PM

Dear Naresh Ji and Adith Ji

Good Morning

My analysis for this case is in the attachment.

Thanks

Pram

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 4:09 PM, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ v wrote:

Hi respected Member,I had put up this query duly solved on 29/03/2010 itself but I am sorry and regret to say that till now it has not been put up hence I am forwarding this query of the case of celebral falsy once again for the benefit of all the members.

regards...

Naresh Valecha--- On Mon, 29/3/10, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ v wrote:

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ vRe: Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish...

@gro ups.comMonday, 29 March, 2010, 3:15 PM

My Dear Friend Lajmiji, Respected Ramaniji, Satishji and all Members of the forum. First of all I would like to State here that Lajmiji howsoever one may be good in knowledge and the method he is using in analysing the data input should be right. Sir the Data which you have taken is totally wrong that has kept your query analysis nowhere. My dear frnd the chart needs no rectification at all. Bowing down and with due respect I request Shri Ramaniji and Seniors to look up once again in the chart and the analysis written by him.  Anyway I dont want my Seniors to be let down in any way only requesting that once again the chart be seen nicely and analysed properly with putting up right details.(For you my respected lajmiji specially). For your kind perusal I am attaching herewith the detailed analysis of the child whose details are 22/04/2000; 11.35am, Vishakhapatnam as put up by Shri

Satish.

regards

Naresh Valecha--- On Sun, 28/3/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish...

@gro ups.comCc: " Naresh Valecha " <superstaar_n_ vSunday, 28 March, 2010, 4:49 PM

Dear Mr.Valecha,

I would be grateful,if you could send us the chart,and justify/explain how you have arrived at the corrected TOB of 11-10-00 AM...

Thanking you in advance,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ vRe: Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish... [1 Attachment]

@gro ups.comReceived: Saturday, 27 March, 2010, 12:56 PM

regards

@gro ups.comSaturday, 27 March, 2010, 2:08 PM

Dear Yogesh,

Regards,

@gro ups.comCc: " Ramani " <kadavasalramani@ >, Punit (AT) gmail (DOT) com

Saturday, March 27, 2010, 10:00 AM

Dear Satish,

Thanks for your genuine concern about the TOB arrived at...but, I must inform you that I have gone step-by-step on both the + as well as the - side,minute by minute,a very laborious work, using both the late Mr.A.R.Raichur' s SW,as well as Shri Rangarajan's  Astro3.5 SW, both give the similar result...It did take me a lot of time,though. .and I began doubting the TOB as well as the DOB itself,till, in my last attempt,quite luckily,I hit upon the correct TOB... !

I then cast the Birth Chart and checked with the s/l of the VIth ...which reflected the disease eminently,as per the excellent book   " Medical Astrology For All " ... (!),as given in my analysis...all three nakshatras in which the VIth cusp could be possibly posited in,denoted the affliction of the Head/Brain,correctl y.. and I then selected the star which was the most appropriate as per the data that the native sufferred from cerebral palsy...and thus arrived at the EXACT TOB...which was further checked and confirmed by the K.P. Rule for confirming the correctness of the TOB,which was (fortunately), eminently satisfied...

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi.

@gro ups.comReceived: Friday, 26 March, 2010, 5:35 PM

Dear Yogesh,

Regards,

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > Cerebral Palsy case of girl child sent by Mr.R Satish... [1 Attachment]

@gro ups.comCc: " R Satish " <rsatish1942@ >, " Ramani " <kadavasalramani@ >

Friday, March 26, 2010, 9:39 AM

Dear Satish & Ramani,

K.P. Software,and the excellent book " Medical Astrology For All " by Mr.K.Subramaniam, as the reference book..

With kind regards,

Yogesh Lajmi 

-- ThanksTPC