IndiaDivine.org

CIL Theory

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Mrs. Rajalaxmi,

From your statements it is evident that your very confident on your predictions using the particular SW and particular Ayanamsa provided in that SW. Will you mind if I ask you in what percent of cases your predictions are accurate? I am yet to see forecasts predicted by you. I shall be very happy to see a few.

Please do not mind for my words. If your predictions I wish to follow you.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

rajalakshmee subramanian <rajamma_astro Sent: Wed, January 6, 2010 9:01:34 AMFw: Re: Re: CIL Theory

--- On Tue, 5/1/10, rajalakshmee subramanian <rajamma_astro@ .co. in> wrote:

rajalakshmee subramanian <rajamma_astro@ .co. in>Re: Re: CIL Theory"Senthil" <athi_ram >Tuesday, 5 January, 2010, 10:21 AM

Dear Mr.Senthil,I am not worried about the originator of ayanamsa.In Mr.Rangarajan' s software I got the options of ayanamsas and I tried the horoscopes and this ayanamsa suits me for my good predictions. That is all.Moreover I do not know the indepth calculations of moon's position etc.My opinion is the rule we follow should give correct predictions in all horoscopes we predict and the rule we follow should give same predictions to each and every one. If you prove the same withminimum 50 charts I am ready to follow you.The main object is the astrology should not become a comedy thing as cine ma and TV projects.I appreciate you for all the mails you have given reg BTR . Though we could not finalise a rule atleast we should not follow a rule which do not suit for correct predictions.Thanking you,Mrs.Rajalakshmi--- On Tue, 5/1/10, Senthil <athi_ram >

wrote:

Senthil <athi_ram >Re: Re: CIL Theory@gro ups.comCc: rajamma_Astro@ .co. inTuesday, 5 January, 2010, 8:58 AM

Dear Rajalakshmee,

Please clarify the Following:

1) Who is the inventor/originator of "KP straight line( adjusted)" Ayanamsa?

2) Considering some small error in MOON postion, how far the MOON sub sub sub level will be correct?

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil--- On Sat, 1/2/10, rajalakshmee subramanian <rajamma_astro@ .co. in> wrote:

rajalakshmee subramanian <rajamma_astro@ .co. in>Re: Re: CIL Theory@gro ups.comSaturday, January 2, 2010, 5:54 AM

Respected Members,I am new to this forum and have been watching the msgs reg BTR and CIL.I have been practising this CIL theory with the help of BTR. I follow as under.I use Mr.Rangarajan' s software 3.5.and the ayanamsa I follow is KP straightline( adjusted)which all can use.About BTR------------ -----I use RP's ruling planets:Lagna - sign lord - starlord - sub lord - sub sub lordMoon star lord -sub lord - sub sub lord - sub sub sub lordBirth Time ruling planets:Lagna - sign lord - starlord - sub lord - sub sub lordMoon - star lord - sub lord - sub sub lord - sub sub sub lordThe general principle is RP's moon position should signify Birth time lagna and RP's lagna should signify BT moon.To my experience I give more importance to RP's moon and BT Lagna and simultaneously check whether one or two planets signify in matching the RP lagna and BT

moon.First I look into RP's moon's sub sub lord and sub sub sub lord. Then match the BT lagna 's sub sub lord and sub sub sub lord to it.I give below the experienced chart of twins with BTR and CIL theory.TWINS CHART:------------ --------- -Ist child: Date of birth: 16.09.2007Time of birth: 11.25 a.m.Place: chennai IndiaIInd childDate of birth: 16.9.2007Time of birth: 11.26 a.m.Place: chennai, IndiaThe first child had health problem when born and died on 19.9.2007.The IInd child is OK till now.(having contact with the client till now)The births by c.section only and not normal birth.My RP for both charts was 26.09.2007 12.37 p.m. chennaiI give below the positions :RP's:Lagna (11.33.33") - jupiter-kethu-

mercury-mercuryMoon( 01.33.24 ) - jupiter-raghu- raghu-venusBT 11.25.a.m.------------ -------Lagna( 16.09.02") mars-sat-jupiter- moonMoon (21.00.47") Jupiter-jup- venus-raguBT11.26 a.m.------------ ------ Lagna (16.22.37") mars-sat-jupiter- marsMoon(21.00.47" ) Jupiter-jup- venus-raguFrom the known news the Ist child died. So the lagna should signify it and also other 12 bhavas to some extent.I predicted the time for the first child was 11.24.30.I brought the RP moon's sub sub sub lord to Lagna sublord i.e. Venus.now it became mars - sat - jupiter - venus.for another child I brought Ragu because ragu came twice. I predicted the time 11.26.15 a.m. For Ist child the lagna signifies the bhavas as under.Lagna sub lord Jupiter (1,9) in the star of Mercury (2,7,8,12)Most of bhavas signifies 8th

& 8,12 in this chart for longivity.Child born in Jupiter dasa, jupiter bukthi and venus anthra. The lagna sublord is jupiter and it worked on lagna vry well. Lagna's sub sub lord is venus . So the fate worked in jupiter dasa bukthi and venus anthra. On 19.9.2007 the transit also supported for the death of this child.For IInd child------------ --------- -Lagna signifies jupiter (1,9,12) in the star of mercury(4) and in the sub of mercury(4)All bhavas including 8th bhava signifies good longivity for this child.NOTE:------------For BTR:Pl do not conclude with one or two charts. Minimum of 50 charts should match the rules.I use BTR for correction by asking the client some events or incidents which I predict.If I am confused I pray the God and ask the client a number within 9 and match the planets. If we are sincere God help us in this way also(if 4 means ragu as moon's

sslord.)Please do not stick to one rule .Our aim should be that the rule we follow should give the correct predictions.If our beloved KSK is alive he would have definitely improved the BTR rules according to the world population. Still you can pray your Guru and his blessings are always with us. This is humble request.REG CIL Theory------------ --------- ---This theory is easy and works well. If the forum needs I will give more example horoscopes which I have predicted.Conclusion:------------ ------I have given my experience and it is upto the members whether they apply my rules or not.Thanking you, Mrs.RajalakshmiNext BT ,--- On Fri, 1/1/10, Rohit <ajlaxmi > wrote:

Rohit <ajlaxmi > Re: CIL Theory@gro ups.comFriday, 1 January, 2010, 10:12 PM

It will be highly appriciated the if some one can help in reaching to the conclusion by this practice.i have purchased the books by Mr.khullar.Thanks.Regards.Rohit.@gro ups.com, Anurodh Kumar <kanurodh@.. .> wrote:>> Dear Gautam,> > Cuspal Interlinks thoery is in KP system not out of it. Yes, I do practice> it and have found it a key to land on the conclusion. It gives interwoven> connections of different houses and answers for deep questions.> > regards,> > Anurodh> > On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 9:55 AM, kumar gautam <swami_gautam@ ...>wrote:> > >> >> > Hi,> >> > is anybody practicing cuspal interlinks theory, i want to know how far is> > it accurate when compared with kp system.> >> >

Regards> > > >> > > > -- > Anurodh>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

It appears many of us still do not follow KPNA. At least I do follow as far as posible.

Dr. Rath

TW <tw853 Sent: Wed, January 6, 2010 7:37:43 PMFw: Re: Re: CIL Theory

Dear Friends,1. The originator of the straight line Ayanamsa is KP astrologers as shown in the File section under:A REVIEW OF KP AYANAMSAS.doc A REVIEW OF KP AYANAMSASREVISIT OF KPA.doc Revisit of KP Ayamansa 2. The sub sub can be different by using the KPNA and the stright line Ayanamsa, depending on cases, as Sun sub sub in Su-Su-Su (star, sub, sub sub) will change after 00:02:00:00, ....Ve sub sub in Ve-Ve-Ve after 00:22:13:20.Regards,TW @gro ups.com, rajalakshmee subramanian <rajamma_astro@ ...> wrote:>> > > --- On Tue, 5/1/10, rajalakshmee subramanian <rajamma_astro@ ...> wrote:> > > rajalakshmee subramanian <rajamma_astro@ ...>> Re: Re: CIL Theory> To:

"Senthil" <athi_ram@.. .>> Tuesday, 5 January, 2010, 10:21 AM> > > > > > > Dear Mr.Senthil,> I am not worried about the originator of ayanamsa.> In Mr.Rangarajan' s software I got the options of ayanamsas and I tried the horoscopes and this ayanamsa suits me for my good predictions. That is all.> Moreover I do not know the indepth calculations of moon's position etc.My opinion is the rule we follow should give correct predictions in all horoscopes we predict and the rule we follow should give same predictions to each and every one. > If you prove the same withminimum 50 charts I am ready to follow you.The main object is the astrology should not become a comedy thing as cine ma and TV projects.> I appreciate you for all the mails you have given reg BTR . Though we could not finalise > a rule atleast we should not follow a rule which do

not suit for correct predictions.> Thanking you,> Mrs.Rajalakshmi> > > > --- On Tue, 5/1/10, Senthil <athi_ram@.. .> wrote:> > > Senthil <athi_ram@.. .>> Re: Re: CIL Theory> @gro ups.com> Cc: rajamma_Astro@ ...> Tuesday, 5 January, 2010, 8:58 AM> > > > > > > > Dear Rajalakshmee,>  > Please clarify the Following: >  > 1) Who is the inventor/originator of "KP straight line( adjusted)" Ayanamsa? >  > 2) Considering some small error in MOON postion, how far the MOON sub sub sub level will be correct?>  > GOOD LUCK!!>

> D.Senthil> > > --- On Sat, 1/2/10, rajalakshmee subramanian <rajamma_astro@ ...> wrote:> > > rajalakshmee subramanian <rajamma_astro@ ...>> Re: Re: CIL Theory> @gro ups.com> Saturday, January 2, 2010, 5:54 AM> > >  > > > > > > > > Respected Members,> I am new to this forum and have been watching the msgs reg BTR and CIL.> I have been practising this CIL theory with the help of BTR. I follow as under.> I use Mr.Rangarajan' s software 3.5.and the ayanamsa I follow is KP straightline( adjusted)> which all can use.> About BTR> ------------ -----> I use

RP's ruling planets:> Lagna - sign lord - starlord - sub lord - sub sub lord> Moon   star lord -sub lord - sub sub lord - sub sub sub lord> > Birth Time ruling planets:> > Lagna - sign lord - starlord - sub lord - sub sub lord> Moon - star lord - sub lord - sub sub lord - sub sub sub lord> > The general principle is RP's moon position should signify Birth time lagna and RP's lagna should signify BT moon.> To my experience I give more importance to RP's moon and BT Lagna and simultaneously check whether one or two planets signify in matching the RP lagna and BT moon.> First I look into RP's moon's sub sub lord and sub sub sub lord. > Then match the BT lagna 's sub sub lord and sub sub sub lord to it.> I give below the experienced chart of twins with BTR and CIL theory.> TWINS CHART:> ------------ --------- -> Ist

child:Â > Date of birth:Â 16.09.2007> Time of birth:Â Â 11.25 a.m.> Place:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â chennai India> > IInd child> Date of birth:Â 16.9.2007> Time of birth:Â 11.26 a.m.> Place:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â chennai, India> > The first child had health problem when born and died on 19.9.2007.> The IInd child is OK till now.(having contact with the client till now)> The births by c.section only and not normal birth.> My RP for both charts was 26.09.2007 12.37 p.m. chennai> I give below the positions :RP's:> Lagna (11.33.33") - jupiter-kethu- mercury-mercury> Moon( 01.33.24 ) - jupiter-raghu- raghu-venus> BT 11.25.a.m.> ------------ -------> Lagna(

16.09.02") Â Â mars-sat-jupiter- moon> Moon (21.00.47")Â Â Â Jupiter-jup- venus-ragu> BT11.26 a.m.> ------------ ------> Â Lagna (16.22.37")Â Â mars-sat-jupiter- mars> Moon(21.00.47" )Â Â Â Â Â Jupiter-jup- venus-ragu> > From the known news the Ist child died. So the lagna should signify it and also other 12 bhavas to some extent.> I predicted the time for the first child was 11.24.30.> I brought the RP moon's sub sub sub lord to Lagna sublord i.e. Venus.> now it became mars - sat - jupiter - venus.> > for another child I brought Ragu because ragu came twice. > I predicted the time 11.26.15 a.m. > For Ist child the lagna signifies the bhavas as under.> Lagna sub lord Jupiter (1,9)Â in the star of Mercury (2,7,8,12)> Most of bhavas signifies 8th & 8,12

in this chart for longivity.> Child born in Jupiter dasa, jupiter bukthi and venus anthra. The lagna sublord is jupiter and it worked on lagna vry well. Lagna's sub sub lord is venus . So the fate worked in jupiter dasa bukthi and venus anthra. > On 19.9.2007 the transit also supported for the death of this child.> > For IInd child> ------------ --------- -> Lagna signifies jupiter (1,9,12) in the star of mercury(4) and in the sub of mercury(4)> All bhavas including 8th bhava signifies good longivity for this child.> > NOTE:> ------------> For BTR:> > > Pl do not conclude with one or two charts. Minimum of 50 charts should match the rules.> I use BTRÂ for correction by asking the client some events or incidents which I predict.> If I am confused I pray the God and ask the client a number within 9 and match the planets. If we are sincere

God help us in this way also(if 4 means ragu as moon's sslord.)> Please do not stick to one rule .Our aim should be that the rule we follow should give the correct predictions.> If our beloved KSK is alive he would have definitely improved the BTR rules according to the world population. Still you can pray your Guru and his blessings are always with us. > This is humble request.> > REG CIL Theory> ------------ --------- ---> This theory is easy and works well. If the forum needs I will give more example horoscopes which I have predicted.> Conclusion:> ------------ ------> I have given my experience and it is upto the members whether they apply my rules or not.> Thanking you, > Mrs.Rajalakshmi> > > Next BT > ,> > > --- On Fri, 1/1/10, Rohit <ajlaxmi > wrote:> > > Rohit

<ajlaxmi >> Re: CIL Theory> @gro ups.com> Friday, 1 January, 2010, 10:12 PM> > > Â > > It will be highly appriciated the if some one can help in reaching to the conclusion by this practice.> i have purchased the books by Mr.khullar.> > Thanks.> Regards.> > Rohit.> > @gro ups.com, Anurodh Kumar <kanurodh@ .> wrote:> >> > Dear Gautam,> > > > Cuspal Interlinks thoery is in KP system not out of it. Yes, I do practice> > it and have found it a key to land on the conclusion. It gives interwoven> > connections of different houses and answers for deep questions.> > > > regards,> > > > Anurodh> > >

> On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 9:55 AM, kumar gautam <swami_gautam@ ...>wrote:> > > > >> > >> > > Hi,> > >> > > is anybody practicing cuspal interlinks theory, i want to know how far is> > > it accurate when compared with kp system.> > >> > > Regards> > > > > >> > > > > > > > -- > > Anurodh> >> > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. > > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in..

com/>