IndiaDivine.org

Rahu is like Jupiter and Ketu as Mercury

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear members

In one of the books written by Bhaskaran, I found that he quoted Krishnamurtiji saying 'Rahu is like Jupiter and Ketu as Mercury'. Bhaskaran used this concept in his analysis too.

Can any body give reference of the of such remarks in KP books?

Regards

Suprakash

Guest guest

Actuallu in SARAVALI it is mentioned as *Madvat Rahu Kujavat Ketu*. means Rahu has caharataristics that of Saturn and Ketu has like Mars.

Sant Guruji

Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh Sent: Fri, 26 March, 2010 12:26:39 PM Rahu is like Jupiter and Ketu as Mercury

Dear members

In one of the books written by Bhaskaran, I found that he quoted Krishnamurtiji saying 'Rahu is like Jupiter and Ketu as Mercury'. Bhaskaran used this concept in his analysis too.

Regards

Suprakash

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Suprakash,

You are going by the "litteral meaning",whereas Mr,Bhaskaran meant it "figuratively", meaning that Rahu can be compared with Jupiter while Kethu with Mercury while delivering results...one is large and massive in size,while the other is comparatively very small and dimunitive...!

That is what Mr.Bhaskaran meant...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

--- On Fri, 26/3/10, Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh wrote:

Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh Rahu is like Jupiter and Ketu as Mercury Received: Friday, 26 March, 2010, 6:56 AM

Dear members

Regards

Suprakash

Guest guest

Dear Lajmiji! bought a big car on last sunday for the 1st time during dba of mer ke ra. If mer and ke is to give small, then how does one explain it?RegardsSujata--- On Fri, 26/3/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: Rahu is like Jupiter and Ketu as Mercury Date: Friday, 26 March, 2010, 2:30 PM

Dear Suprakash,

You are going by the "litteral meaning",whereas Mr,Bhaskaran meant it "figuratively" , meaning that Rahu can be compared with Jupiter while Kethu with Mercury while delivering results...one is large and massive in size,while the other is comparatively very small and dimunitive.. .!

That is what Mr.Bhaskaran meant...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

--- On Fri, 26/3/10, Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh@ cesc.co.in> wrote:

Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh@ cesc.co.in> Rahu is like Jupiter and Ketu as Mercury@gro ups.comReceived: Friday, 26 March, 2010, 6:56 AM

Dear members

Regards

Suprakash

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Dear Lajmiji

K.Bhaskaran is very specific regarding this. In his book " Astrologics of

Kalachakra " he has said in a special note:

" The nodes Rahu and Ketu do not rule any sign. However they would act like

Jupiter and Mercury " (page -51)

Again in page 77, while describing the nature of Aris ascendant, with asc. in

Ketu star, he says :

" Ketu does not own any sign of zodiac. According to Prof. K.S.Krishnamurty, ketu

is like Mercury and Rahu is like Jupiter. Mercury is lord of GEMINI, the 3rd

house and VIRGO, the 6th house to Aris. So in the case of Aswini-Aris ascendant

birth, in addition to the planetarysignification of Ketu for ASC, the

significance of the house 1,3,6,8 would combine:.......etc etc

He has used this concept for Rahu also and used consistently in his book.

Regards

Suprakash

, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

>

> Dear Suprakash,

>                              You are going by the

" litteral meaning " ,whereas Mr,Bhaskaran meant it " figuratively " , meaning that

Rahu can be compared with Jupiter while Kethu with Mercury while delivering

results...one is large and massive in size,while the other is comparatively very

small and dimunitive...!

>                              That is what

Mr.Bhaskaran meant...

>                              With best wishes,

>                              Yogesh Lajmi.

>

>

> --- On Fri, 26/3/10, Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh wrote:

>

>

> Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh

> Rahu is like Jupiter and Ketu as Mercury

>

> Received: Friday, 26 March, 2010, 6:56 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

> Dear members

>  

> In one of the books written by Bhaskaran, I found that he quoted

Krishnamurtiji saying 'Rahu is like Jupiter and Ketu as Mercury'. Bhaskaran used

this concept in his analysis too.

>  

> Can any body give reference of the of such remarks in KP books?

>  

> Regards

>  

> Suprakash

>

Guest guest

Dear TWin ji and Lajmi ji,I humbly request you to throw some light on the below.Shri.KB could have said so while quoting an example wherein Rahu posited in Sagitarrius and Ketu in Gemeni?Thanks and Regards

AdithOn Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 12:26 AM, Subha <suprakash.ghosh wrote:

Dear Lajmiji

K.Bhaskaran is very specific regarding this. In his book " Astrologics of Kalachakra " he has said in a special note:

" The nodes Rahu and Ketu do not rule any sign. However they would act like Jupiter and Mercury " (page -51)

Again in page 77, while describing the nature of Aris ascendant, with asc. in Ketu star, he says :

" Ketu does not own any sign of zodiac. According to Prof. K.S.Krishnamurty, ketu is like Mercury and Rahu is like Jupiter. Mercury is lord of GEMINI, the 3rd house and VIRGO, the 6th house to Aris. So in the case of Aswini-Aris ascendant birth, in addition to the planetarysignification of Ketu for ASC, the significance of the house 1,3,6,8 would combine:.......etc etc

He has used this concept for Rahu also and used consistently in his book.

Regards

Suprakash

>

> Dear Suprakash,

>                              You are going by the " litteral meaning " ,whereas Mr,Bhaskaran meant it " figuratively " , meaning that Rahu can be compared with Jupiter while Kethu with Mercury while delivering results...one is large and massive in size,while the other is comparatively very small and dimunitive...!

>                              That is what Mr.Bhaskaran meant...

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

> Dear members

>  

> In one of the books written by Bhaskaran, I found that he quoted Krishnamurtiji saying 'Rahu is like Jupiter and Ketu as Mercury'. Bhaskaran used this concept in his analysis too.

>  

>  

> Regards

>  

> Suprakash

>

Guest guest

I remember I have read it some where in KP Readers. I do not have reference at the moment.

Dr. Rath

Niranjan Sant <shreegauriassociates01 Sent: Fri, March 26, 2010 1:26:20 PMRe: Rahu is like Jupiter and Ketu as Mercury

Actuallu in SARAVALI it is mentioned as *Madvat Rahu Kujavat Ketu*. means Rahu has caharataristics that of Saturn and Ketu has like Mars.

Sant Guruji

Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh@ cesc.co.in>@gro ups.comFri, 26 March, 2010 12:26:39 PM Rahu is like Jupiter and Ketu as Mercury

Dear members

Regards

Suprakash

Guest guest

Dear Adith

The context of the comments is not a specific chart. The book I have mentioned is all about Rasi natures explained in his unique methods.

He said all thease as general characteristic of Aris Asc.

Regards

Suprakash

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Saturday, March 27, 2010 7:39 AM

Re: Re: Rahu is like Jupiter and Ketu as Mercury

Dear TWin ji and Lajmi ji,I humbly request you to throw some light on the below.Shri.KB could have said so while quoting an example wherein Rahu posited in Sagitarrius and Ketu in Gemeni?Thanks and RegardsAdith

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 12:26 AM, Subha <suprakash.ghosh (AT) cesc (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear LajmijiK.Bhaskaran is very specific regarding this. In his book "Astrologics of Kalachakra" he has said in a special note:"The nodes Rahu and Ketu do not rule any sign. However they would act like Jupiter and Mercury" (page -51)Again in page 77, while describing the nature of Aris ascendant, with asc. in Ketu star, he says :"Ketu does not own any sign of zodiac. According to Prof. K.S.Krishnamurty, ketu is like Mercury and Rahu is like Jupiter. Mercury is lord of GEMINI, the 3rd house and VIRGO, the 6th house to Aris. So in the case of Aswini-Aris ascendant birth, in addition to the planetarysignification of Ketu for ASC, the significance of the house 1,3,6,8 would combine:.......etc etcHe has used this concept for Rahu also and used consistently in his book.RegardsSuprakash , Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:>> Dear Suprakash,> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â You are going by the "litteral meaning",whereas Mr,Bhaskaran meant it "figuratively", meaning that Rahu can be compared with Jupiter while Kethu with Mercury while delivering results...one is large and massive in size,while the other is comparatively very small and dimunitive...!> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â That is what Mr.Bhaskaran meant...> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â With best wishes,> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Yogesh Lajmi.> > > --- On Fri, 26/3/10, Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh wrote:> > > Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh

> Rahu is like Jupiter and Ketu as Mercury> > Received: Friday, 26 March, 2010, 6:56 AM> > > Â > > > > > Dear members> Â

> In one of the books written by Bhaskaran, I found that he quoted Krishnamurtiji saying 'Rahu is like Jupiter and Ketu as Mercury'. Bhaskaran used this concept in his analysis too. > Â

> Can any body give reference of the of such remarks in KP books?> Â > Regards> Â > Suprakash>

Guest guest

Dear Sujata,

You have not mentioned the s/l of the IVth...also, Venus is the

karaka for vehicle...kindly inform Venus in depth and inform...

Yogesh Lajmi.

, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

>

> Dear Lajmiji

> ! bought a big car on last  sunday  for the 1st time during dba of mer ke

ra. If mer and ke  is to give small, then how does one explain it?

> Regards

> Sujata

>

> --- On Fri, 26/3/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

>

> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi

> Re: Rahu is like Jupiter and Ketu as Mercury

>

> Friday, 26 March, 2010, 2:30 PM

>

>

>

>

Dear Suprakash,

" litteral meaning " ,whereas Mr,Bhaskaran meant it " figuratively " , meaning that

results...one is large and massive in size,while the other is comparatively very

small and dimunitive.. .!

Mr.Bhaskaran meant...

>

>

> --- On Fri, 26/3/10, Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh@ cesc.co.in> wrote:

>

>

> Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh@ cesc.co.in>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

>  

>

>

> Dear members

>  

Krishnamurtiji saying 'Rahu is like Jupiter and Ketu as Mercury'. Bhaskaran used

>  

>  

> Regards

>  

> Suprakash

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

>

Guest guest

Dear Suprakash,Thanks for your informationAdithOn Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 12:08 PM, Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh wrote:

Dear Adith

The context of the comments is not a specific chart. The book I have mentioned is all about Rasi natures explained in his unique methods.

He said all thease as general characteristic of Aris Asc.

Regards

Suprakash

-

adith kasinath.g.k

Saturday, March 27, 2010 7:39 AM

Re: Re: Rahu is like Jupiter and Ketu as Mercury

Dear TWin ji and Lajmi ji,I humbly request you to throw some light on the below.Shri.KB could have said so while quoting an example wherein Rahu posited in Sagitarrius and Ketu in Gemeni?Thanks and RegardsAdith

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 12:26 AM, Subha <suprakash.ghosh wrote:

Dear LajmijiK.Bhaskaran is very specific regarding this. In his book " Astrologics of Kalachakra " he has said in a special note: " The nodes Rahu and Ketu do not rule any sign. However they would act like Jupiter and Mercury " (page -51)Again in page 77, while describing the nature of Aris ascendant, with asc. in Ketu star, he says : " Ketu does not own any sign of zodiac. According to Prof. K.S.Krishnamurty, ketu is like Mercury and Rahu is like Jupiter. Mercury is lord of GEMINI, the 3rd house and VIRGO, the 6th house to Aris. So in the case of Aswini-Aris ascendant birth, in addition to the planetarysignification of Ketu for ASC, the significance of the house 1,3,6,8 would combine:.......etc etcHe has used this concept for Rahu also and used consistently in his book.RegardsSuprakash , Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:>> Dear Suprakash,>                              You are going by the " litteral meaning " ,whereas Mr,Bhaskaran meant it " figuratively " , meaning that Rahu can be compared with Jupiter while Kethu with Mercury while delivering results...one is large and massive in size,while the other is comparatively very small and dimunitive...!>                              That is what Mr.Bhaskaran meant...>                              With best wishes,>                              Yogesh Lajmi.> > > --- On Fri, 26/3/10, Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh wrote:> > > Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh

> Rahu is like Jupiter and Ketu as Mercury> > Received: Friday, 26 March, 2010, 6:56 AM> > >   > > > > > Dear members>  

> In one of the books written by Bhaskaran, I found that he quoted Krishnamurtiji saying 'Rahu is like Jupiter and Ketu as Mercury'. Bhaskaran used this concept in his analysis too. >  

> Can any body give reference of the of such remarks in KP books?>  > Regards>  > Suprakash>

Guest guest

Dear LajmijiTo my understanding, one gets results as per the dasas , ie expansion /.contraction during ju/sa dasas, irrespective of csl of ahouse. I bought a maruti 800 in 85, 87 93 and azen in 2001. And now a city Honda. This time the expenditure is heavier as me is conjunct mars, L/o 1 12, 5 in 6.Ve is csl of 4 in star of me in 6 and own subRegardsSujata--- On Sat, 27/3/10, Yogesh <yogeshlajmi wrote:Yogesh <yogeshlajmi Re: Rahu is like Jupiter and Ketu as Mercury Date: Saturday, 27 March, 2010, 3:08 PM

Dear Sujata,

You have not mentioned the s/l of the IVth...also, Venus is the karaka for vehicle...kindly inform Venus in depth and inform...

Yogesh Lajmi.

@gro ups.com, sujata das <sujatadash1@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Lajmiji

> ! bought a big car on last sunday for the 1st time during dba of mer ke ra. If mer and ke is to give small, then how does one explain it?

> Regards

> Sujata

>

> --- On Fri, 26/3/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:

>

> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...>

> Re: Rahu is like Jupiter and Ketu as Mercury

> @gro ups.com

> Friday, 26 March, 2010, 2:30 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Suprakash,

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â You are going by the "litteral meaning",whereas Mr,Bhaskaran meant it "figuratively" , meaning that Rahu can be compared with Jupiter while Kethu with Mercury while delivering results...one is large and massive in size,while the other is comparatively very small and dimunitive.. .!

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â That is what Mr.Bhaskaran meant...

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â With best wishes,

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Yogesh Lajmi.

>

>

> --- On Fri, 26/3/10, Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh@ cesc.co.in> wrote:

>

>

> Suprakash Ghosh <suprakash.ghosh@ cesc.co.in>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

> Â

>

>

> Dear members

> Â

> In one of the books written by Bhaskaran, I found that he quoted Krishnamurtiji saying 'Rahu is like Jupiter and Ketu as Mercury'. Bhaskaran used this concept in his analysis too.

> Â

> Â

> Regards

> Â

> Suprakash

>

>

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

>

Guest guest

Dear all

1. The book I am referring to is " Astrologics of Kaalchakra " by K.Bhaskaran,

founder of KB system.

2. This book has been published in 2005.

3. The book was translated by Mr.S.Gnana Sambandan & Mr. J.Rama Subramanian.

4.The book has been forwarded by Shri A.R. Balan himself. (I think that he knows

little bit of English )

5.Mr. Bhaskaran has used the concept in his book a number of times.

6 I have uploaded few pages of the book for your review in the file section

(scan.pdf) and please point out if there is any scope of " litteral meaning "

(http://f1.grp.fs.com/v1/gM6wSyadtYZ7MD0E6T9WIx84Wz9wYKrRzVJ11DTOPN6HSd1wVd\

_kkJ26PTktb9YafyEhp-V8Mwvo_HJVqfsXSbJNq3npcw/scan.pdf)

7.Even a starter of astrology knows that Rahu and Jupiter are planets of

different polarities. Very reasonably it comes to mind why then he used the

theory and Mr Balan also endorsed it.

8.He never,I reiterate, that he NEVER used this theory " figuratively " .

Regards

Suprakash

>

> Dear Suprakash,

small and dimunitive...!

Mr.Bhaskaran meant...

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

> Dear members

>  

>  

>  

> Regards

>  

> Suprakash

>