IndiaDivine.org

A KP QUESTION

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

PRANAM ALL KP GURUS

Please guide me, I have stucked in a question.

Someone asked me " Will i get loan? "

This is the matter of 6th and 11th.

6=> gain to self

11=> fulfillment of a desire.

There is only one significator of 6th and 11th , the MARS, as Mars owns 6th and

11th.

The question is , What to do when a house has one and only planet as

significator ?

Some author suggests ->

if X is only the significator then see SUB of X, suppose SUB of X is A.

Then all planets in the star of A also become significator of house under

consideration. if no planet found then go for SUB-SUB.

But my problem is i did not get any of planet in sub or sub-sub..

So MARS is only the significator of 6th and 11th.

RULE says if sublord of 6 or 11 is significator of 2,6,or 11 he will get loan.

Here no planet in the star of retrograde planet. and rule was not satisfied as

MARS is only the significator of 11th and 6th and it is not SUB of any house

under consideration.

At the time of question =>

Ket and Mar was in ASC - GEMENI.

SAT was in 4th.

MOON was in 2nd in CANCER.

SUN,MER,VEN was in 10th.

JUP was in 9th in AQUARIOUS.

SO WHat should we do actually??

ASTROLOGICALLY YOURS

Wyomesh Deepanker

Guest guest

See the planets in the sub of mars.They will give results of 6 11--- On Fri, 26/3/10, Wyomesh <wyomeshd wrote:Wyomesh <wyomeshd A KP QUESTION Date: Friday, 26 March, 2010, 5:14 PM

PRANAM ALL KP GURUS

Please guide me, I have stucked in a question.

Someone asked me "Will i get loan?"

This is the matter of 6th and 11th.

6=> gain to self

11=> fulfillment of a desire.

There is only one significator of 6th and 11th , the MARS, as Mars owns 6th and 11th.

The question is , What to do when a house has one and only planet as significator ?

Some author suggests ->

if X is only the significator then see SUB of X, suppose SUB of X is A.

Then all planets in the star of A also become significator of house under consideration. if no planet found then go for SUB-SUB.

But my problem is i did not get any of planet in sub or sub-sub..

So MARS is only the significator of 6th and 11th.

RULE says if sublord of 6 or 11 is significator of 2,6,or 11 he will get loan.

Here no planet in the star of retrograde planet. and rule was not satisfied as MARS is only the significator of 11th and 6th and it is not SUB of any house under consideration.

At the time of question =>

Ket and Mar was in ASC - GEMENI.

SAT was in 4th.

MOON was in 2nd in CANCER.

SUN,MER,VEN was in 10th.

JUP was in 9th in AQUARIOUS.

SO WHat should we do actually??

ASTROLOGICALLY YOURS

Wyomesh Deepanker

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Dear Wyomeshji,

Although in absence of the chart it is difficult to answer I shall say few words that may help.

You say that Mars happens to be the lord of VI and XI (Scorpio and Aries respectively). There are no occupants it seems.

You have not mentioned if any planet occupies either of Mrigasira or Chitra or Dhanistha. Those planets could be the significators of those two houses.

The Sub of these two houses need not be ruled by Mars. Mars is in Gemini in a sub of one of the 9 planets.If no planet occupies the star of the sub than only Mars remains al lone significator. The star lords of the VI and XI cusp could be Jupiter or Saturn or Mercury and Kethu or Venus or Sun. Any planet in the constellation of these could be taken as a significator of these houses respectively. If no planet occupies any of the constellations then consider the star lord of the cusp itself. Ref:-Reader III, page 148.

Dr. Rath

Wyomesh <wyomeshd Sent: Fri, March 26, 2010 5:14:49 PM A KP QUESTION

PRANAM ALL KP GURUSPlease guide me, I have stucked in a question.Someone asked me "Will i get loan?"This is the matter of 6th and 11th.6=> gain to self11=> fulfillment of a desire.There is only one significator of 6th and 11th , the MARS, as Mars owns 6th and 11th.The question is , What to do when a house has one and only planet as significator ?Some author suggests ->if X is only the significator then see SUB of X, suppose SUB of X is A.Then all planets in the star of A also become significator of house under consideration. if no planet found then go for SUB-SUB.But my problem is i did not get any of planet in sub or sub-sub..So MARS is only the significator of 6th and 11th.RULE says if sublord of 6 or 11 is significator of 2,6,or 11 he will get loan.Here no planet in the star of retrograde planet. and rule was not satisfied as MARS is only the significator of

11th and 6th and it is not SUB of any house under consideration.At the time of question =>Ket and Mar was in ASC - GEMENI.SAT was in 4th.MOON was in 2nd in CANCER.SUN,MER,VEN was in 10th.JUP was in 9th in AQUARIOUS.SO WHat should we do actually??ASTROLOGICALLY YOURSWyomesh Deepanker

Guest guest

Dear Wyomesh,

As per K.P., the s/l of the VIth must signify the houses II,VI & XI...then alone one will succeed in getting a loan...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !--- On Fri, 26/3/10, Wyomesh <wyomeshd wrote:

Wyomesh <wyomeshd A KP QUESTION Received: Friday, 26 March, 2010, 11:44 AM

PRANAM ALL KP GURUSPlease guide me, I have stucked in a question.Someone asked me "Will i get loan?"This is the matter of 6th and 11th.6=> gain to self11=> fulfillment of a desire.There is only one significator of 6th and 11th , the MARS, as Mars owns 6th and 11th.The question is , What to do when a house has one and only planet as significator ?Some author suggests ->if X is only the significator then see SUB of X, suppose SUB of X is A.Then all planets in the star of A also become significator of house under consideration. if no planet found then go for SUB-SUB.But my problem is i did not get any of planet in sub or sub-sub..So MARS is only the significator of 6th and 11th.RULE says if sublord of 6 or 11 is significator of 2,6,or 11 he will get loan.Here no planet in the star of retrograde planet. and rule was not satisfied as MARS is only the significator of

11th and 6th and it is not SUB of any house under consideration.At the time of question =>Ket and Mar was in ASC - GEMENI.SAT was in 4th.MOON was in 2nd in CANCER.SUN,MER,VEN was in 10th.JUP was in 9th in AQUARIOUS.SO WHat should we do actually??ASTROLOGICALLY YOURSWyomesh Deepanker