IndiaDivine.org

Political career and marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Sagarji,A simple study of your chart is sent to you which is as following.

PART-A-MARRIAGE

[1]Saturn is sub lord of 7th cusp and significator of 2nd and 11th cusp.Hence marriage is not denied with this view.

[2] But in some earlier post in this forum, one expert has given some guidelines for deciding about-'no marriage' and in this case one factor is operating:If Venus and Kethu are connected in any manner: In this case Sub lord of Ketu is Venus.

[3]Punarphoo Dosh is Operating-Saturn- Moon Conjunct in 9th house. Later KP followers defined ‘connection’ between Saturn and Moon more precisely as follows - (taken from the book "PUNARPHOO: Saturn & Moon" - by K. Subramaniam) -

Any of these connections between Saturn and Moon will result in Punarphoo

Saturn in the star of the Moon and his own sub,

or Moon is in the star of Saturn and in her own sub,

or if Moon and Saturn are in the same sign.

The condition pertains also if the Moon is in the star of Saturn and in the sub of the Moon,

or if the Moon is the 3rd or 10th sign from Saturn, to Saturn's 3rd and 10th aspect from the Moon.

Some KP astrologers prefer much simpler definition, e.g. -

“Punarphoo is the phenomenon of "SAT and MOON being connected to each other .in any wayâ€

- Anant Raichur (Taken from: http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 6097)

Some astrologers considered Punarphoo impacts aspects of life signified by the houses with which Saturn and Moon are connected. For example, if the Saturn and Moon are connected with 10th house, it will create delay and impediments in profession and career (http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 8691

In this chart Saturn+Moon are in 9th house and this placement will effect matters denoted by 9th house.

[3] Other Problem:Sub lord of 7th is retrograde planet causing marital problem.Though it is said that retrogression of planet in natal chart does not offer any problem as per k.p.

PART-B-POLITICAL LIFE

Sub lord of 11th cusp is Saturn,Significator of 9th and 11th .But neither connected with 10th cusp nor significator of 10th cusp.However connected with Jupiter by aspect and Mars is the sub sub lord of Saturn.Thus neither directly connected with Mars,nor significator of 10th cusp nor connected directly with 10th lord Mars.It shows that you don’t have better back up from public.So there seems not much gain from political life.

But both married and political life seems promissed

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra Sent: Sat, March 27, 2010 11:13:12 PMRe: Political career and marriage

Respected Sagarji,A simple study of your chart is sent to you which is as following.

PART-A-MARRIAGE

[1]Saturn is sub lord of 7th cusp and significator of 2nd and 11th cusp.Hence marriage is not denied with this view.

[2] But in some earlier post in this forum, one expert has given some guidelines for deciding about-'no marriage' and in this case one factor is operating:If Venus and Kethu are connected in any manner: In this case Sub lord of Ketu is Venus.

[3]Punarphoo Dosh is Operating-Saturn- Moon Conjunct in 9th house. Later KP followers defined ‘connection’ between Saturn and Moon more precisely as follows - (taken from the book "PUNARPHOO: Saturn & Moon" - by K. Subramaniam) -

The condition pertains also if the Moon is in the star of Saturn and in the sub of the Moon,

or if the Moon is the 3rd or 10th sign from Saturn, to Saturn's 3rd and 10th aspect from the Moon.

“Punarphoo is the phenomenon of "SAT and MOON being connected to each other .in any wayâ€

Some astrologers considered Punarphoo impacts aspects of life signified by the houses with which Saturn and Moon are connected. For example, if the Saturn and Moon are connected with 10th house, it will create delay and impediments in profession and career (http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 8691

In this chart Saturn+Moon are in 9th house and this placement will effect matters denoted by 9th house.

[3] Other Problem:Sub lord of 7th is retrograde planet causing marital problem.Though it is said that retrogression of planet in natal chart does not offer any problem as per k.p.

PART-B-POLITICAL LIFE

Sub lord of 11th cusp is Saturn,Significator of 9th and 11th .But neither connected with 10th cusp nor significator of 10th cusp.However connected with Jupiter by aspect and Mars is the sub sub lord of Saturn.Thus neither directly connected with Mars,nor significator of 10th cusp nor connected directly with 10th lord Mars.It shows that you don’t have better back up from public.So there seems not much gain from political life.

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>kp group <@gro ups.com>Tue, March 16, 2010 1:26:17 AM Political career and marriage

HiNow i am 55, i am thinking about step in to political career, but once again marriage matter raised .In the past two times when i tried to enter in to political life marriage matter started and it became havoc.If i dint think of political life , no marriage proposal will come.Shall i be away from political career?Sahhasra Saagara7th May 1955at Periyapatna12N20/76E13Thanks and regardSahhasra SaagaraYour Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

Guest guest

Dear Misra,

//[2] But in some earlier post in this forum, one expert has given some guidelines for deciding about-'no marriage' and in this case one factor is operating:If Venus and Kethu are connected in any manner: In this case Sub lord of Ketu is Venus.//

Please provide the message URL which you are referring & also define all the RULEs for defining the word "connected in any manner" for better understanding.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil

--- On Sat, 3/27/10, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra Political career and marriage Cc: ssagar86Date: Saturday, March 27, 2010, 11:49 AM

PART-A-MARRIAGE

PART-B-POLITICAL LIFE

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>@gro ups.comSat, March 27, 2010 11:13:12 PMRe: Political career and marriage

PART-A-MARRIAGE

PART-B-POLITICAL LIFE

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>kp group <@gro ups.com>Tue, March 16, 2010 1:26:17 AM Political career and marriage

HiNow i am 55, i am thinking about step in to political career, but once again marriage matter raised .In the past two times when i tried to enter in to political life marriage matter started and it became havoc.If i dint think of political life , no marriage proposal will come.Shall i be away from political career?Sahhasra Saagara7th May 1955at Periyapatna12N20/76E13Thanks and regardSahhasra SaagaraYour Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

Guest guest

Dear Mr D N MishrajiThank you very much for analyzing my chart with interest . Can you predict my marriage date if it indicates in my chart at the age of 55 ?yes i know that public addicted existing political parties who have no knowledge of ruling but ruining a country/nation/state/city by dividing people in the name of religion/caste/color/sub caste etc.only in Mer/ven/Jup people came to know that i am doing astrology and i am a good astrologer as my prediction on S.Bangarappa proved very accurate and he resigned for the CM of Karnataka on 11th November 1992 as i predicted the same on 26/28th August 1992 and the same appeared in Mysore local papers star of mysore/samachar.Thanks a lot.Sahhasra SaagaraDhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra Cc: ssagar86Sent: Sun, 28 March, 2010 12:19:59 AM Political career and marriage

PART-A-MARRIAGE

PART-B-POLITICAL LIFE

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>@gro ups.comSat, March 27, 2010 11:13:12 PMRe: Political career and marriage

PART-A-MARRIAGE

PART-B-POLITICAL LIFE

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Respected Sir,Pranam, I'm submitting my poor analysis for your kind perusal & guidance:

Marriage Rules-No Marriage-Connected in any manner

-

G.Subramanian

@gro ups.com

Cc: hanskpvedic

Wednesday, February 17, 2010 11:10 AM

Is this a case of no marriage?

[1]

Dear members,i am giving herein the birth particulars of a male aged 35 years who remains unmarriedtill date. The boy is also not interested in getting married.Date:24-10-1974, TOB- 2-50.P.M, Place-Kumbakonam( 79-23,E, 10-58.N)I cast the horoscope using the software KPStarone.7th sublord in the chart is Venus, lord of 4 and 9, placed in 8.As there are no planets in the star of Venus, it signifies not only 4,9 and 8 strongly, but also 2,5,7,and 10 and 3,7,11 for which cuspsit is the sublord/starlord. Venus is in the star of Mars, lord of 3 and 10 in 8. Venus is in its own sub. Though significations for marriage houses 2,5 and 7 are there, the negative significations of 8,9 (badhaka) and 10th are also present.If we examine the 11th cusp, the sublord is Sun, lord of 7 in 8. No planets in the star of Sun. So Sun strongly signifies 7,8 and 11.5th cusp

sublord is also Venus. As the 5th cuspsublord and 7th cusp sublord signifies 7 and 5,the possibility of a love affair is not ruled out.The native is at present running Jupiter Dasa. The Dasa lord is lord of 2 and 11 in 12, but very close to the Ascendant. It is in the star of Rahu in 9 but close to the 10th cusp(negating fulfilment of desires). Rahu also represents Mars, lord of 3and 10 in 8.Bhukthi lord is Venus about whose role we have examned already. Similiarly the Antharalord Rahu's signification has also been examined earler.In some earlier post in this forum, one expert has given some guidelines for deciding about'no marriage' and in this case two of the factors mentioned are operating:1.If Venus and Kethu are connected in any manner: Kethu is in the sign of Venus and represents Venus2 If the cuspal sublord of the 3rd is connected with Saturn. In

this case Saturn himself isthe sublord of the third cusp.There are strong indications of 'no marriage' in this case. But equally effective are the significations of 2,5 and 7.Our learned mambers and requested to study the charts and offer their valuable comments. G.Subramanian

[2]I reproduced the extract of Shri Cahndrakanth R Bhatt in his Nakshastra Chinthamani."Generally speaking the occupant of the house, the planet in the star of the occupant or owner of the house and the palnet in conjunction or in aspect with the significator of that house, come under the catagory of the significators of that house and the significators are termed as connected* with that house".Venus is significator of 5th cusp where Ketu is posited & sub lord of Ketu is venus.

I have no hesitation to correct my self,if explanation is incorrect.I have to learn,if I’m not deprived of guidance.

Submitted for perusal & guidance.

With regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Senthil <athi_ram Sent: Mon, March 29, 2010 5:45:20 AMRe: Political career and marriage

Dear Misra,

//[2] But in some earlier post in this forum, one expert has given some guidelines for deciding about-'no marriage' and in this case one factor is operating:If Venus and Kethu are connected in any manner: In this case Sub lord of Ketu is Venus.//

Please provide the message URL which you are referring & also define all the RULEs for defining the word "connected in any manner" for better understanding.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil

--- On Sat, 3/27/10, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> wrote:

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> Political career and marriage@gro ups.comCc: ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.inSaturday, March 27, 2010, 11:49 AM

PART-A-MARRIAGE

- Anant Raichur (Taken from: http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 6097) Some astrologers considered Punarphoo impacts aspects of life signified by the houses with which Saturn and Moon are connected. For example, if the Saturn and Moon are connected with 10th house, it will create delay and impediments in profession and career (http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 8691 In this chart Saturn+Moon are in 9th house and this placement will effect matters denoted by 9th house. [3] Other Problem:Sub lord of 7th is retrograde planet causing marital problem.Though it is said that retrogression of planet in natal chart does not offer any problem as per k.p. PART-B-POLITICAL LIFE Sub lord of 11th cusp is Saturn,Significator of 9th and 11th .But neither connected with 10th cusp nor significator of 10th cusp.However connected with Jupiter by aspect and Mars is the sub sub lord of Saturn.Thus neither directly connected with Mars,nor significator of 10th cusp nor connected directly with 10th lord Mars.It shows that you don’t have better back up from public.So there seems not much gain from political life. But both married and political life seems promissed With thanks & regards, Dhirendra Nath Misra

PART-A-MARRIAGE

- Anant Raichur (Taken from: http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 6097) Some astrologers considered Punarphoo impacts aspects of life signified by the houses with which Saturn and Moon are connected. For example, if the Saturn and Moon are connected with 10th house, it will create delay and impediments in profession and career (http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 8691 In this chart Saturn+Moon are in 9th house and this placement will effect matters denoted by 9th house. [3] Other Problem:Sub lord of 7th is retrograde planet causing marital problem.Though it is said that retrogression of planet in natal chart does not offer any problem as per k.p. PART-B-POLITICAL LIFE Sub lord of 11th cusp is Saturn,Significator of 9th and 11th .But neither connected with 10th cusp nor significator of 10th cusp.However connected with Jupiter by aspect and Mars is the sub sub lord of Saturn.Thus neither directly connected with Mars,nor significator of 10th cusp nor connected directly with 10th lord Mars.It shows that you don’t have better back up from public.So there seems not much gain from political life. With thanks & regards, Dhirendra Nath Misra

Guest guest

Dear friends, I have attached herewith a study paper (No Desire for Marriage) for the message "Is this a case for No marriage" mailed by G.Subramaniam ji.KalyanDhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra Sent: Mon, 29 March, 2010 6:59:26 PMRe: Political career and marriage

Respected Sir,Pranam, I'm submitting my poor analysis for your kind perusal & guidance:

- G.Subramanian @gro ups.com Cc: hanskpvedic Wednesday, February 17, 2010 11:10 AM Is this a case of no marriage? [1]

Dear members,i am giving herein the birth particulars of a male aged 35 years who remains unmarriedtill date. The boy is also not interested in getting married.Date:24-10-1974, TOB- 2-50.P.M, Place-Kumbakonam( 79-23,E, 10-58.N)I cast the horoscope using the software KPStarone.7th sublord in the chart is Venus, lord of 4 and 9, placed in 8.As there are no planets in the star of Venus, it signifies not only 4,9 and 8 strongly, but also 2,5,7,and 10 and 3,7,11 for which cuspsit is the sublord/starlord. Venus is in the star of Mars, lord of 3 and 10 in 8. Venus is in its own sub. Though significations for marriage houses 2,5 and 7 are there, the negative significations of 8,9 (badhaka) and 10th are also present.If we examine the 11th cusp, the sublord is Sun, lord of 7 in 8. No planets in the star of Sun. So Sun strongly signifies 7,8 and 11.5th cusp

sublord is also Venus. As the 5th cuspsublord and 7th cusp sublord signifies 7 and 5,the possibility of a love affair is not ruled out.The native is at present running Jupiter Dasa. The Dasa lord is lord of 2 and 11 in 12, but very close to the Ascendant. It is in the star of Rahu in 9 but close to the 10th cusp(negating fulfilment of desires). Rahu also represents Mars, lord of 3and 10 in 8.Bhukthi lord is Venus about whose role we have examned already. Similiarly the Antharalord Rahu's signification has also been examined earler.In some earlier post in this forum, one expert has given some guidelines for deciding about'no marriage' and in this case two of the factors mentioned are operating:1.If Venus and Kethu are connected in any manner: Kethu is in the sign of Venus and represents Venus2 If the cuspal sublord of the 3rd is connected with Saturn. In

this case Saturn himself isthe sublord of the third cusp.There are strong indications of 'no marriage' in this case. But equally effective are the significations of 2,5 and 7.Our learned mambers and requested to study the charts and offer their valuable comments. G.Subramanian

[2]I reproduced the extract of Shri Cahndrakanth R Bhatt in his Nakshastra Chinthamani."Generally speaking the occupant of the house, the planet in the star of the occupant or owner of the house and the palnet in conjunction or in aspect with the significator of that house, come under the catagory of the significators of that house and the significators are termed as connected* with that house".Venus is significator of 5th cusp where Ketu is posited & sub lord of Ketu is venus. I have no hesitation to correct my self,if explanation is incorrect.I have to learn,if I’m not deprived of guidance. Submitted for perusal & guidance.

With regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Senthil <athi_ram >@gro ups.comMon, March 29, 2010 5:45:20 AMRe: Political career and marriage

Dear Misra,

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil

--- On Sat, 3/27/10, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> wrote:

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> Political career and marriage@gro ups.comCc: ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.inSaturday, March 27, 2010, 11:49 AM

PART-A-MARRIAGE

- Anant Raichur (Taken from: http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 6097) Some astrologers considered Punarphoo impacts aspects of life signified by the houses with which Saturn and Moon are connected. For example, if the Saturn and Moon are connected with 10th house, it will create delay and impediments in profession and career (http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 8691 In this chart Saturn+Moon are in 9th house and this placement will effect matters denoted by 9th house. [3] Other Problem:Sub lord of 7th is retrograde planet causing marital problem.Though it is said that retrogression of planet in natal chart does not offer any problem as per k.p. PART-B-POLITICAL LIFE Sub lord of 11th cusp is Saturn,Significator of 9th and 11th .But neither connected with 10th cusp nor significator of 10th cusp.However connected with Jupiter by aspect and Mars is the sub sub lord of Saturn.Thus neither directly connected with Mars,nor significator of 10th cusp nor connected directly with 10th lord Mars.It shows that you don’t have better back up from public.So there seems not much gain from political life. But both married and political life seems promissed With thanks & regards, Dhirendra Nath Misra

PART-A-MARRIAGE

- Anant Raichur (Taken from: http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 6097) Some astrologers considered Punarphoo impacts aspects of life signified by the houses with which Saturn and Moon are connected. For example, if the Saturn and Moon are connected with 10th house, it will create delay and impediments in profession and career (http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 8691 In this chart Saturn+Moon are in 9th house and this placement will effect matters denoted by 9th house. [3] Other Problem:Sub lord of 7th is retrograde planet causing marital problem.Though it is said that retrogression of planet in natal chart does not offer any problem as per k.p. PART-B-POLITICAL LIFE Sub lord of 11th cusp is Saturn,Significator of 9th and 11th .But neither connected with 10th cusp nor significator of 10th cusp.However connected with Jupiter by aspect and Mars is the sub sub lord of Saturn.Thus neither directly connected with Mars,nor significator of 10th cusp nor connected directly with 10th lord Mars.It shows that you don’t have better back up from public.So there seems not much gain from political life. With thanks & regards, Dhirendra Nath Misra

1 of 1 File(s)

NDM Study 2.doc

Guest guest

Dear Sirs,

1. Kethu occupies Taurus a sign of Venus and thus connected to each other.

2.The sub-lord of III cusp happens to be Saturn.

The above combinations denying marriage have emmerged recently ( at least for me ) And I do not remember to have read in any of the 6 KP readers. If at all they are there the instances could be meagre only. Hence these cannot be taken as rules but cannot be discarded but considered for learning.

3. The Sub-lord of VII cusp is Venus that is raptly conjoined with Mars. Mars and Venus rule houses III, IV, IX and X. They occupy VIII. Mars is in own constellation and Venus in that of Mars. Thus the sub-lord does not signify any of 2, 7 or 11 but 10. This could say towards denial of marriage.

4. XI cusp sub-lord is Sun and it happens to be lord of VII. It is said that when Sun is related with marriage the marriage life shall not be congenial. So this is also an adverse finding in the horoscope.

5. Sun is in the constellation of Rahu that is in conjunction with X cusp negating 11 house matters.

6. Again Rahu occupies Scorpio the sign of Mars.

7. Rahu is in the constellation of Mercury there by representing it. Mercury occupies VIII and owns V along with VIII.

So no hope is seen from this horoscope.

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra Sent: Mon, March 29, 2010 6:59:26 PMRe: Political career and marriage

-

G.Subramanian

@gro ups.com

[1]

Dear members,i am giving herein the birth particulars of a male aged 35 years who remains unmarriedtill date. The boy is also not interested in getting married.Date:24-10-1974, TOB- 2-50.P.M, Place-Kumbakonam( 79-23,E, 10-58.N)I cast the horoscope using the software KPStarone.7th sublord in the chart is Venus, lord of 4 and 9, placed in 8.As there are no planets in the star of Venus, it signifies not only 4,9 and 8 strongly, but also 2,5,7,and 10 and 3,7,11 for which cuspsit is the sublord/starlord. Venus is in the star of Mars, lord of 3 and 10 in 8. Venus is in its own sub. Though significations for marriage houses 2,5 and 7 are there, the negative significations of 8,9 (badhaka) and 10th are also present.If we examine the 11th cusp, the sublord is Sun, lord of 7 in 8. No planets in the star of Sun. So Sun strongly signifies 7,8 and 11.5th cusp sublord is also Venus. As

the 5th cuspsublord and 7th cusp sublord signifies 7 and 5,the possibility of a love affair is not ruled out.The native is at present running Jupiter Dasa. The Dasa lord is lord of 2 and 11 in 12, but very close to the Ascendant. It is in the star of Rahu in 9 but close to the 10th cusp(negating fulfilment of desires). Rahu also represents Mars, lord of 3and 10 in 8.Bhukthi lord is Venus about whose role we have examned already. Similiarly the Antharalord Rahu's signification has also been examined earler.In some earlier post in this forum, one expert has given some guidelines for deciding about'no marriage' and in this case two of the factors mentioned are operating:1.If Venus and Kethu are connected in any manner: Kethu is in the sign of Venus and represents Venus2 If the cuspal sublord of the 3rd is connected with Saturn. In this case Saturn himself

isthe sublord of the third cusp.There are strong indications of 'no marriage' in this case. But equally effective are the significations of 2,5 and 7.Our learned mambers and requested to study the charts and offer their valuable comments. G.Subramanian

[2]I reproduced the extract of Shri Cahndrakanth R Bhatt in his Nakshastra Chinthamani."Generally speaking the occupant of the house, the planet in the star of the occupant or owner of the house and the palnet in conjunction or in aspect with the significator of that house, come under the catagory of the significators of that house and the significators are termed as connected* with that house".Venus is significator of 5th cusp where Ketu is posited & sub lord of Ketu is venus.

I have no hesitation to correct my self,if explanation is incorrect.I have to learn,if I’m not deprived of guidance.

With regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Senthil <athi_ram >@gro ups.comMon, March 29, 2010 5:45:20 AMRe: Political career and marriage

Dear Misra,

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil

PART-A-MARRIAGE

PART-A-MARRIAGE

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Rath,

Can you tell why 3rd CSL is taken for "no marriage" & saturan connection. Secondly if i remember correct you have done some study on 10 Charts of "No marriage case" it this rule is matching for all.

To my knowledge VEN is the sub of 2,5,7,10 in 8 owning 4,9. VEN in MAR star VEN sub.

MAR is the lord of 3,10 in 8 VEN represents as above. As the VEN represents 2,7 and also there is no planets in VEN Star hence VEN(7th CSL itself) should give marriage. So VEN bukthi there is a chance for marriage. Because of 8 connection some mental worries/trouble is noticed. VEN & SUN conjoined hence marriage life will not be happy.6 CSL RAH in MAR sign. After marriage seperation/divorce is indicated.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil

--- On Tue, 3/30/10, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Political career and marriage Date: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 8:29 PM

Dear Sirs,

1. Kethu occupies Taurus a sign of Venus and thus connected to each other.

2.The sub-lord of III cusp happens to be Saturn.

The above combinations denying marriage have emmerged recently ( at least for me ) And I do not remember to have read in any of the 6 KP readers. If at all they are there the instances could be meagre only. Hence these cannot be taken as rules but cannot be discarded but considered for learning.

3. The Sub-lord of VII cusp is Venus that is raptly conjoined with Mars. Mars and Venus rule houses III, IV, IX and X. They occupy VIII. Mars is in own constellation and Venus in that of Mars. Thus the sub-lord does not signify any of 2, 7 or 11 but 10. This could say towards denial of marriage.

4. XI cusp sub-lord is Sun and it happens to be lord of VII. It is said that when Sun is related with marriage the marriage life shall not be congenial. So this is also an adverse finding in the horoscope.

5. Sun is in the constellation of Rahu that is in conjunction with X cusp negating 11 house matters.

6. Again Rahu occupies Scorpio the sign of Mars.

7. Rahu is in the constellation of Mercury there by representing it. Mercury occupies VIII and owns V along with VIII.

So no hope is seen from this horoscope.

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>@gro ups.comMon, March 29, 2010 6:59:26 PMRe: Political career and marriage

-

G.Subramanian

@gro ups.com

[1]

Dear members,i am giving herein the birth particulars of a male aged 35 years who remains unmarriedtill date. The boy is also not interested in getting married.Date:24-10-1974, TOB- 2-50.P.M, Place-Kumbakonam( 79-23,E, 10-58.N)I cast the horoscope using the software KPStarone.7th sublord in the chart is Venus, lord of 4 and 9, placed in 8.As there are no planets in the star of Venus, it signifies not only 4,9 and 8 strongly, but also 2,5,7,and 10 and 3,7,11 for which cuspsit is the sublord/starlord. Venus is in the star of Mars, lord of 3 and 10 in 8. Venus is in its own sub. Though significations for marriage houses 2,5 and 7 are there, the negative significations of 8,9 (badhaka) and 10th are also present.If we examine the 11th cusp, the sublord is Sun, lord of 7 in 8. No planets in the star of Sun. So Sun strongly signifies 7,8 and 11.5th cusp sublord is also Venus. As

the 5th cuspsublord and 7th cusp sublord signifies 7 and 5,the possibility of a love affair is not ruled out.The native is at present running Jupiter Dasa. The Dasa lord is lord of 2 and 11 in 12, but very close to the Ascendant. It is in the star of Rahu in 9 but close to the 10th cusp(negating fulfilment of desires). Rahu also represents Mars, lord of 3and 10 in 8.Bhukthi lord is Venus about whose role we have examned already. Similiarly the Antharalord Rahu's signification has also been examined earler.In some earlier post in this forum, one expert has given some guidelines for deciding about'no marriage' and in this case two of the factors mentioned are operating:1.If Venus and Kethu are connected in any manner: Kethu is in the sign of Venus and represents Venus2 If the cuspal sublord of the 3rd is connected with Saturn. In this case Saturn himself

isthe sublord of the third cusp.There are strong indications of 'no marriage' in this case. But equally effective are the significations of 2,5 and 7.Our learned mambers and requested to study the charts and offer their valuable comments. G.Subramanian

With regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Misra,

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil

PART-A-MARRIAGE

PART-A-MARRIAGE