IndiaDivine.org

what is punaraphooo

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear mailsweet

You have not stated that whether you are new to Astrology or you have some knowledge in it. Have you got K.P. Books set Vol.! onwards. Please first read the Books. As & when you have got doubt in any item, please take note of Book name and page no.etc. You can get all your doubts cleared. First you have to learn the roles of each planet. each Bhava etc. Punarphoo Dosha it is called arises when

Moon is connected in any way to Saturn. It may be Moon in the star of Saturn or sub of Saturn, or in conjunction in one

Rasi etc. Similarly you have to see Saturn whether it is in the star of Moon or Sub of Moon or aspecting Moon etc.. in such cases, (Moon connection to Saturn) will result in delay, postponement of event or when an event is settled,

it will get postponed or failure with the stopage of event, thus

causing disappointment, dejectin etc. But if Saturn or Moon signify the event, then the event will take place after some hurdles. In short if both Saturn and Moon signify the event

it will surely take place and not dropped but after several hurdles. This is available in K,P's Vol.IV Marriage & children Book undr Punarphoo chapter. There is also a seperate book on Punarphoo Dosha published by K.P.

Book sellers. Could you understand this now? Pl. reply.

I wish that you read books calmlly and thoroughly and understand weel the subject and I wish you to become a good astrologer.

With very best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

mailsweet12

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 8:11 PM

what is punaraphooo

what is punaraphooo

Guest guest

Friends

As far as punarphoo is concerned, as like in natal horoscopes as well horary horoscopes, it fetches obstacles and hinderances when it is in transit also. If you consider the period when SAturn was transiting in the star of chandra in Virgo, you will come to know all the time every one had experienced certain obstacles and hinderances especially when chandra/ascendent was transiting in the star/sign/sub of saturn. Again the same will repeat when it will become direct and transit in the Star of Moon.

Think of it

With regards

Vijayanand Patil, President Astrovision, Kolhapur

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 00:14:09 +0530 wrote

>

Dear mailsweet

You have not stated that whether you are new to

Astrology or you have some knowledge in it. Have you got K.P. Books set

Vol.! onwards. Please first read the Books. As when you have got doubt in

any item, please take note of Book name and page no.etc. You can get all

your doubts cleared. First you have to learn the roles of each planet.

each Bhava etc. Punarphoo Dosha it is called arises when

Moon is connected in any way to Saturn. It may be

Moon in the star of Saturn or sub of Saturn, or in conjunction in one

Rasi etc. Similarly you have to see Saturn whether

it is in the star of Moon or Sub of Moon or aspecting Moon etc.. in such cases,

(Moon connection to Saturn) will result in delay, postponement of event or when

an event is settled,

it will get postponed or failure with the stopage

of event, thus

causing disappointment, dejectin etc. But if

Saturn or Moon signify the event, then the event will take place after some

hurdles. In short if both Saturn and Moon signify the event

it will surely take place and not dropped but after

several hurdles. This is available in K,P's Vol.IV Marriage children

Book undr Punarphoo chapter. There is also a seperate book on Punarphoo

Dosha published by K.P.

Book sellers. Could you understand this now?

Pl. reply.

I wish that you read books calmlly and thoroughly

and understand weel the subject and I wish you to become a good

astrologer.

With very best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

mailsweet12

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 8:11

PM

what is

punaraphooo

>

what is punaraphooo

>

>

Guest guest

Respected All,

I want to put this question before you all, i'd appreciate to hear from you or

any of the other seniors in the forum.

In Horary, if Punarphoo dosha is present then how do we figure out the end of

punarphoo dosha period ? In natal also, how do we figure out its end ?

I'm still in the learning stage of punarphoo and its behaviour in charts. If

punarphoo is present in a chart and SAT in 5thCusp aspecting 11 and 2 (house of

money). Will this not allow the person from earning any money if SAT doesn't

signify 2 and for how long ?

Thanks,

Bhanu

, " kadavasalramani " <kadavasalramani

wrote:

>

> Dear mailsweet

>

> You have not stated that whether you are new to Astrology or you have some

knowledge in it. Have you got K.P. Books set Vol.! onwards. Please first read

the Books. As & when you have got doubt in any item, please take note of Book

name and page no.etc. You can get all your doubts cleared. First you have to

learn the roles of each planet. each Bhava etc. Punarphoo Dosha it is called

arises when

> Moon is connected in any way to Saturn. It may be Moon in the star of Saturn

or sub of Saturn, or in conjunction in one

> Rasi etc. Similarly you have to see Saturn whether it is in the star of Moon

or Sub of Moon or aspecting Moon etc.. in such cases, (Moon connection to

Saturn) will result in delay, postponement of event or when an event is settled,

> it will get postponed or failure with the stopage of event, thus

> causing disappointment, dejectin etc. But if Saturn or Moon signify the

event, then the event will take place after some hurdles. In short if both

Saturn and Moon signify the event

> it will surely take place and not dropped but after several hurdles. This is

available in K,P's Vol.IV Marriage & children Book undr Punarphoo chapter.

There is also a seperate book on Punarphoo Dosha published by K.P.

> Book sellers. Could you understand this now? Pl. reply.

> I wish that you read books calmlly and thoroughly and understand weel the

subject and I wish you to become a good astrologer.

>

> With very best wishes,

>

> K.S.V.Ramani

>

>

> -

> mailsweet12

>

> Tuesday, March 30, 2010 8:11 PM

> what is punaraphooo

>

>

>

> what is punaraphooo

>

Guest guest

Dear KVSramaniji,

I can notice the urge, of yours, to impart right knowledge and that too immediately. Hats off to your generosity.(i have read all the mails regarding Kp forum discussion)

I respect your sober attitude .

Regards,

Sandeep

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani Sent: Tue, March 30, 2010 9:32:49 PMRe: what is punaraphooo

Dear mailsweet

You have not stated that whether you are new to Astrology or you have some knowledge in it. Have you got K.P. Books set Vol.! onwards. Please first read the Books. As & when you have got doubt in any item, please take note of Book name and page no.etc. You can get all your doubts cleared. First you have to learn the roles of each planet. each Bhava etc. Punarphoo Dosha it is called arises when

Moon is connected in any way to Saturn. It may be Moon in the star of Saturn or sub of Saturn, or in conjunction in one

Rasi etc. Similarly you have to see Saturn whether it is in the star of Moon or Sub of Moon or aspecting Moon etc.. in such cases, (Moon connection to Saturn) will result in delay, postponement of event or when an event is settled,

it will get postponed or failure with the stopage of event, thus

causing disappointment, dejectin etc. But if Saturn or Moon signify the event, then the event will take place after some hurdles. In short if both Saturn and Moon signify the event

it will surely take place and not dropped but after several hurdles. This is available in K,P's Vol.IV Marriage & children Book undr Punarphoo chapter. There is also a seperate book on Punarphoo Dosha published by K.P.

Book sellers. Could you understand this now? Pl. reply.

I wish that you read books calmlly and thoroughly and understand weel the subject and I wish you to become a good astrologer.

With very best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

mailsweet12

@gro ups.com

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 8:11 PM

what is punaraphooo

what is punaraphooo

Guest guest

Dear Friend.

The term punarphoo means repeat, which could be a Tamil word.

When Saturn and Moon are connected by aspect, conjunction, in the star of, etc.

This causes delays, disppointments, cancellation, repeat of events, etc.

Astrologers take this specifically for marriage.

Meantime, kindly consider to read KP books or learn KP Astrology.

Regards

MK Viswanath

mob 9542 693 230

mailsweet12 <mailsweet12 Sent: Tue, 30 March, 2010 8:11:16 PM what is punaraphooo

what is punaraphooo

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Thakur

Punarphoo has been advocated about marriage only by KSK in the Reader IV.

All the best for your study. Kindly study couple of charts with Punarphoo in 5th house involving Saturn and Moon.

It is seen that the clearance of obstacles are given eventually by Saturn only during its dasha / bhukti / antara and occupies favourable position in the zodiac during transit.

Rgrds

Viswanath

the_capricornn <bhanuthakur Sent: Wed, 31 March, 2010 9:40:43 PM Re: what is punaraphooo

Respected All,I want to put this question before you all, i'd appreciate to hear from you or any of the other seniors in the forum.In Horary, if Punarphoo dosha is present then how do we figure out the end of punarphoo dosha period ? In natal also, how do we figure out its end ?I'm still in the learning stage of punarphoo and its behaviour in charts. If punarphoo is present in a chart and SAT in 5thCusp aspecting 11 and 2 (house of money). Will this not allow the person from earning any money if SAT doesn't signify 2 and for how long ?Thanks,Bhanu@gro ups.com, "kadavasalramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:>> Dear mailsweet> > You have not stated that whether you are new to Astrology or you have some knowledge in it. Have you got

K.P. Books set Vol.! onwards. Please first read the Books. As & when you have got doubt in any item, please take note of Book name and page no.etc. You can get all your doubts cleared. First you have to learn the roles of each planet. each Bhava etc. Punarphoo Dosha it is called arises when> Moon is connected in any way to Saturn. It may be Moon in the star of Saturn or sub of Saturn, or in conjunction in one > Rasi etc. Similarly you have to see Saturn whether it is in the star of Moon or Sub of Moon or aspecting Moon etc.. in such cases, (Moon connection to Saturn) will result in delay, postponement of event or when an event is settled,> it will get postponed or failure with the stopage of event, thus> causing disappointment, dejectin etc. But if Saturn or Moon signify the event, then the event will take place after some hurdles. In short if both Saturn and Moon signify the event> it will surely take place and

not dropped but after several hurdles. This is available in K,P's Vol.IV Marriage & children Book undr Punarphoo chapter. There is also a seperate book on Punarphoo Dosha published by K.P. > Book sellers. Could you understand this now? Pl. reply.> I wish that you read books calmlly and thoroughly and understand weel the subject and I wish you to become a good astrologer.> > With very best wishes,> > K.S.V.Ramani> > > - > mailsweet12 > @gro ups.com > Tuesday, March 30, 2010 8:11 PM> what is punaraphooo> > > > what is punaraphooo>

Guest guest

Dear Friends,Punarphoo is documented in detail on KP learning Wiki at http://logy.astrosage.com/punarphooThanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 1:20 PM, Viswas <astrologervishy_nair wrote:

Dear Mr. Thakur

All the best for your study.  Kindly study couple of charts with Punarphoo in 5th house involving Saturn and Moon.

It is seen that the clearance of obstacles are given eventually by Saturn only during its dasha / bhukti / antara and occupies favourable position in the zodiac during transit.

Rgrds

Viswanath

the_capricornn <bhanuthakur

Wed, 31 March, 2010 9:40:43 PM Re: what is punaraphooo 

Respected All,I want to put this question before you all, i'd appreciate to hear from you or any of the other seniors in the forum.In Horary, if Punarphoo dosha is present then how do we figure out the end of punarphoo dosha period ? In natal also, how do we figure out its end ?

I'm still in the learning stage of punarphoo and its behaviour in charts. If punarphoo is present in a chart and SAT in 5thCusp aspecting 11 and 2 (house of money). Will this not allow the person from earning any money if SAT doesn't signify 2 and for how long ?

Thanks,Bhanu@gro ups.com, " kadavasalramani " <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:

>> Dear mailsweet> > You have not stated that whether you are new to Astrology or you have some knowledge in it. Have you got

K.P. Books set Vol.! onwards. Please first read the Books. As & when you have got doubt in any item, please take note of Book name and page no.etc. You can get all your doubts cleared. First you have to learn the roles of each planet. each Bhava etc. Punarphoo Dosha it is called arises when

> Moon is connected in any way to Saturn. It may be Moon in the star of Saturn or sub of Saturn, or in conjunction in one > Rasi etc. Similarly you have to see Saturn whether it is in the star of Moon or Sub of Moon or aspecting Moon etc.. in such cases, (Moon connection to Saturn) will result in delay, postponement of event or when an event is settled,

> it will get postponed or failure with the stopage of event, thus> causing disappointment, dejectin etc. But if Saturn or Moon signify the event, then the event will take place after some hurdles. In short if both Saturn and Moon signify the event

> it will surely take place and

not dropped but after several hurdles. This is available in K,P's Vol.IV Marriage & children Book undr Punarphoo chapter. There is also a seperate book on Punarphoo Dosha published by K.P. > Book sellers. Could you understand this now? Pl. reply.

> I wish that you read books calmlly and thoroughly and understand weel the subject and I wish you to become a good astrologer.> > With very best wishes,> > K.S.V.Ramani> >

> - > mailsweet12 > @gro ups.com > Tuesday, March 30, 2010 8:11 PM

> what is punaraphooo> > > > what is punaraphooo>

Guest guest

Dear Members Punarfoo is generally known as for creating "delay and disoppointment" in marriage by Sa and Mo relation. Here i would like to share a precious article written and compiled by Honourable Shree Tin Win Ji, which is cent per cent correct in under mentioned condition. Members may check and share their experiance to us.KP for Beginners-Part:9(KP-Ezine- December, 2008)“ The experience is that whenever both Saturn and Moon are applying conjunction in the 7th house or 8th house, the date of marriage is postponed and in the latter case, the marriage with the first party breaks off and the marriage takes place with change of partner. But where both the planets are in rapt conjunction (exact degree) in the said houses, the dosha is totally nullified and there is no delay at all. (KP for Beginners, Vol. V, 1994,

page 755/Punarphoo, 1999, page 84) â€http://loger.comLot of Thanks to Shree Tin Win JiRegards

Nicky Modi--- On Thu, 4/1/10, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:Punit Pandey <punitpRe: Re: what is punaraphooo Date: Thursday, April 1, 2010, 5:20 AM

Dear Friends,Punarphoo is documented in detail on KP learning Wiki at http://logy. astrosage. com/punarphooThanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 1:20 PM, Viswas <astrologervishy_ nair (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Mr. Thakur

All the best for your study. Kindly study couple of charts with Punarphoo in 5th house involving Saturn and Moon.

Rgrds

Viswanath

the_capricornn <bhanuthakur@ hotmail.com>@gro ups.com

Wed, 31 March, 2010 9:40:43 PM Re: what is punaraphooo

Respected All,I want to put this question before you all, i'd appreciate to hear from you or any of the other seniors in the forum.In Horary, if Punarphoo dosha is present then how do we figure out the end of punarphoo dosha period ? In natal also, how do we figure out its end ?

I'm still in the learning stage of punarphoo and its behaviour in charts. If punarphoo is present in a chart and SAT in 5thCusp aspecting 11 and 2 (house of money). Will this not allow the person from earning any money if SAT doesn't signify 2 and for how long ?

Thanks,Bhanu@gro ups.com, "kadavasalramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:

>> Dear mailsweet> > You have not stated that whether you are new to Astrology or you have some knowledge in it. Have you got

K.P. Books set Vol.! onwards. Please first read the Books. As & when you have got doubt in any item, please take note of Book name and page no.etc. You can get all your doubts cleared. First you have to learn the roles of each planet. each Bhava etc. Punarphoo Dosha it is called arises when

> Moon is connected in any way to Saturn. It may be Moon in the star of Saturn or sub of Saturn, or in conjunction in one > Rasi etc. Similarly you have to see Saturn whether it is in the star of Moon or Sub of Moon or aspecting Moon etc.. in such cases, (Moon connection to Saturn) will result in delay, postponement of event or when an event is settled,

> it will get postponed or failure with the stopage of event, thus> causing disappointment, dejectin etc. But if Saturn or Moon signify the event, then the event will take place after some hurdles. In short if both Saturn and Moon signify the event

> it will surely take place and

not dropped but after several hurdles. This is available in K,P's Vol.IV Marriage & children Book undr Punarphoo chapter. There is also a seperate book on Punarphoo Dosha published by K.P. > Book sellers. Could you understand this now? Pl. reply.

> I wish that you read books calmlly and thoroughly and understand weel the subject and I wish you to become a good astrologer.> > With very best wishes,> > K.S.V.Ramani> >

> - > mailsweet12 > @gro ups.com > Tuesday, March 30, 2010 8:11 PM

> what is punaraphooo> > > > what is punaraphooo>

Guest guest

Respected SIR,I want to put this question before you all.In Horary or in Natal if Punarphoo dosha is present then is there any solution to make dosha less effective? & if there is then what is it? pl... guide me.

how do we know the end of punarphoo dosha period ?Thanks,SHIRISH

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Sarodeji,

When Moon & Saturn are in any way connected to each either by posion in other sign or in each others star or in each other sub or by conjunction or aspect. PP Dosha is formed. According Shri Tin Winji, if bioth are in rapt conjunction i/e/ if both are in the same sign, same star and same sub, the PP Dosha gets nullified. Accoding to Dr.K.R. Kar of Bolani who has done researches in Multi stellar Theory and Sub-Sub lord, the PP Dosha is cancelled

if Sun is in either in the star of Saturn or Moon, or if Saturn or Moon are in the star of either Sun or in any other star lord of which is very near to Sun. According to Dr.Kar's research, the PP Dosha will get the event delayed and it would not allow other planetary period in the Dasa Bhukthi period till the last anthara of planet which are in the star or sub of Saturn. Thus you have to see which are the panets involved with Saturn connection and suppose if you are running a Dasa, Bhukthi favourable for an event, the last planet's Anthara which is involved with Saturn connection. Suppose you are running Jupiter Dasa and Jupiter Bhukthi, you have to find out which is the Antharam, having connection to Saturn and you will have to wait till that Antharam commences. In that Antharam only the result will come, and

the delay will be upto that antharam in case of PP Dosha.

Hope you follow this principle.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

shirish Sarode

Friday, April 02, 2010 12:43 PM

Re: Re: what is punaraphooo

Respected SIR,I want to put this question before you all.In Horary or in Natal if Punarphoo dosha is present then is there any solution to make dosha less effective? & if there is then what is it? pl... guide me.

Guest guest

Dear Shirish,

There is no "period,as such", for Punarphoo Dosha...whenever it is present it will delay/put up needless obstructions etc, till the very last...and then too, only during the sub-perion or sub-sub period of Sat it will allow fructification of the event...This dosha is known to mostly affect engagement/marriage/getting progeny/profession/fulfillment of desire/Labha/ etc., but is also known to cause needless delays/dejection in many more events in life...

The late Pt.K.R.Kar has discussed this threadbare in the journal Astrology & K.P.,as is mentioned in this column already by a member...

Punarphoo Dosha takes place when:

1. Moon is in the star of Sat and Sat is in the star of Moon.

2. Moon is in the sub of Sat and Sat is in the sub of Moon.

3. Moon is in in the 3rd/10th sign from Saturn.

Cancellation of this Dosha takes place when :

a) Sat/Moon are asscociated with the SUN,in the same sign or may be

in 2 bhavas in the same sign...

b) Sun is the star of Sat or Moon.

c) If any planet in Sun's star is close to Moon/Sat.

d) Sat or Moon is in the sub-sub of Sun.

e) Sun is in a star,lord of which is near Moon/Sat.

( Ref: The excellent book, "Punarphoo" by Shri K.Subramaniam)

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

--- On Fri, 2/4/10, shirish Sarode <shirish_ba wrote:

shirish Sarode <shirish_baRe: Re: what is punaraphooo Received: Friday, 2 April, 2010, 7:13 AM

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear sir,

I am sridhar and a KP learner.

Punarphoo means any link between moon and saturn Viz, moon in saturn's star or house or occupancy and vice versa. the result is delayed marraige.

Sridhar

Yash PAL KHAS <caspal_1 Sent: Mon, April 12, 2010 10:22:26 AM Re: what is punaraphooo

Dear Sirs, It means persons born in the Rasi of Cancer, especially in Pushya (Saturn Star) must got delayed marriage. KHAS === Posted through Grouply Create your own group! www.grouply. com

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Moon in Pushya star at birth is no doubt one of the criteria of the so called Poonarphoo Dosha. But it is not absolutely true that for this reason the marriage will be delayed. There must be other important findings for delay of marriage according to Stellar or Sub theory.

Dr. Rath

Yash PAL KHAS <caspal_1 Sent: Mon, April 12, 2010 10:22:26 AM Re: what is punaraphooo

Dear Sirs, It means persons born in the Rasi of Cancer, especially in Pushya (Saturn Star) must got delayed marriage. KHAS === Posted through Grouply Create your own group! www.grouply. com

Guest guest

sir-does punarphoo delays marriage only or it brings hindrences in other fields

of life also.scholors please enlighten us on this issue.regards.vasudhakar

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> Dear Sir,

> Moon in Pushya star at birth is no doubt one of the criteria of the so called

Poonarphoo Dosha. But it is not absolutely true that for this reason the

marriage will be delayed. There must be other important findings for delay of

marriage according to Stellar or Sub theory.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Yash PAL KHAS <caspal_1

>

> Mon, April 12, 2010 10:22:26 AM

> Re: what is punaraphooo

>

>  

> Dear Sirs,

>

> It means persons born in the Rasi of Cancer, especially in Pushya (Saturn

Star) must got delayed marriage.

>

> KHAS

>

>

>

>

> ===

> Posted through Grouply

> Create your own group!

> www.grouply. com

>

Guest guest

Dear Vasudhakar,

Please purchase the book Punarphoo by Mr.K.Subramaniam,ALL your doubts will be cleared.

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

--- On Wed, 14/4/10, vasudhakargoswami <vasudhakargoswami wrote:

vasudhakargoswami <vasudhakargoswami Re: what is punaraphooo Received: Wednesday, 14 April, 2010, 3:27 AM

sir-does punarphoo delays marriage only or it brings hindrences in other fields of life also.scholors please enlighten us on this issue.regards. vasudhakar@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sir,> Moon in Pushya star at birth is no doubt one of the criteria of the so called Poonarphoo Dosha. But it is not absolutely true that for this reason the marriage will be delayed. There must be other important findings for delay of marriage according to Stellar or Sub theory.> Dr. Rath> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Yash PAL KHAS <caspal_1@.. .>> @gro ups.com> Mon, April 12, 2010 10:22:26 AM> Re: what is punaraphooo> > Â > Dear Sirs, > > It means persons born in the Rasi of Cancer, especially in Pushya (Saturn Star) must got delayed marriage. > > KHAS > > > > > === > Posted through Grouply > Create your own group! > www.grouply. com>

Guest guest

KP-Ezine April 2010

Book Review

PUNARPHOO: Saturn & Moon

Vaikari Ramamurthy

K. Subramaniam

Krishman & Co., 141 pages

Contents

Preface

1. Punarphoo dosha

2. Changes the marriage date

3. Marriage problem

4. Marriage agreement

5. Professional problems

6. Will marriage take place

7. Set back in fine arts

8. Abnormal delay in marriage

9. Success in secret love affairs, Failure in marriage

10. Love failure

11. Marriage - accuracy in prediction

12. Marriage & Punarphoo

13. Sublord - the endoscope in KP

14. Punarphoo & sex perversion

15. Punarphoo dosha

16. Professional aspects

17. A miserable marital bliss

18. A miserable honeymoon

19. Unsettled life and profession

20. Setback in life

21. Progeny and child birth

22. A detected director by profession

23. Abnormal delay in marriage

24. Negotiation broken and marriage delayed

25. A denial of marriage

1. In the Preface of this book, Shri Vaikari Ramamurthy has written that Guruji

KSK in his KP Readers mentioned about Punarphoo only in some marriage matters.

Vaikari Ramamurthy had lot of experience of this Sat-Moon combination, i.e.

Punarphoo dosha not only in marriage aspect but each and every aspect of a man's

life such as marriage, progeny, love affairs, inter caste marriage, delays

profession, denial of marriage, betrothal, marriage agreements, mismatched

marriage and also some miserable life of the native due to the presence of this

Sat-Moon combination, i.e. Punarphoo.... " . The table of contents (above) give a

good, brief, description of its possible effects in 34 example charts in this

pure research oriented book.

2. The whole idea of Punarphoo is condensed by Guruji KSK in one paragraph as

follows: " Whenever Saturn has got any connection what-so-ever with Moon, there

will be some obstacle or impediment, not only during negotiation but also at the

time of fixation and even at the time of celebration of the marriage. This

connection between Moon and Saturn causes delay, though ultimately both of them

do much more good with a better partner. " (KP Reader IV page 74)

3. Saturn-Moon connection is only part of the equation which can give very

different results depending on their significations and relation with other

planets. This connection may not be not benefic or malefic by itself, and

inferring the conclusion other than delay effect by just relying on the mere

Saturn-Moon connection might be baseless. Such conclusions are not yet proven by

systematic research, and so it is not to worry about adverse effects of

Punarphoo, which is open to empirical research.

4. Out of the first 10 horoscopes in Dr. B.V. Raman's Notable Horoscopes, 7

horoscopes are with Punarphoo, namely Sri Krishna, Sri Gautama Buddha,

Augustus Caesar, Sri Adi Sankaracharya, Sri Jesus Christ, Prophet Mahamud , Sri

Ramanujacharya and the author's chart with Punarphoo is at the end of his book .

5. There are plenty of other spiritual leaders with Punarphoo like Pope John

Paul II, Swami Vivekananda, Sri Yogananda, Acharya Rajaneesh (OSHO), Swami

Jananananda, Sri Arbindo Gosh of Pondichery, political leaders such as Napoleon

Bonaparte, Queen Victoria, Abraham Lincoln, Franklin Delamo Roosevelt, Benito

Mussolini, Joseph Stalin, Dwight D Eisenhower, Z.A. Bhutto, Martin Luther King,

Jimmy Carter, Henry Kissinger, F.M. Ayub Khan, Indira Gandhi, Rajiv Gandhi, SWRD

Bhander Nike, astrologers like Michael De Nostradamus, K. Subramaniam, Sandy

Crowther, Visti Larsen, successful celebrities such as Elvis Presley, Marilyn

Monroe, Padma Shree Nargis Dutt, Raj Kapoor, Madhuri Dixit, Gina Lollobrigida,

Greta Garbo, Sophia Loren, Raquel Welch, Whitney Houston, Angelina Jolie, Hugh

Hefner and others like Karl Max, Jiddu Krishnamurti, Sir Jagdish Ch. Bose, Oscar

Wilde, Steffi Graf, OP Jindal and R.P. Goenka etc.

, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

>

> Dear Vasudhakar,

>                          Please purchase the book

Punarphoo by Mr.K.Subramaniam,ALL your doubts will be cleared.

>                          Yogesh Lajmi

>

\

GOOD LUCK !

>

> --- On Wed, 14/4/10, vasudhakargoswami <vasudhakargoswami wrote:

>

>

> vasudhakargoswami <vasudhakargoswami

> Re: what is punaraphooo

>

> Received: Wednesday, 14 April, 2010, 3:27 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> sir-does punarphoo delays marriage only or it brings hindrences in other

fields of life also.scholors please enlighten us on this issue.regards.

vasudhakar

>

> @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sir,

> > Moon in Pushya star at birth is no doubt one of the criteria of the so

called Poonarphoo Dosha. But it is not absolutely true that for this reason the

marriage will be delayed. There must be other important findings for delay of

marriage according to Stellar or Sub theory.

> > Dr. Rath

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > Yash PAL KHAS <caspal_1@ .>

> > @gro ups.com

> > Mon, April 12, 2010 10:22:26 AM

> > Re: what is punaraphooo

> >

> >