IndiaDivine.org

Plese read my son's chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello,

Please predict when would my almost 4 year old son start speaking .His details are as follow.

Date of Birth April 27,2006

Time 11:08

Place Etobicoke

Canada

He is not speaking yet.I am really worried.

Best Regards,

Priyanka

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

~~~ Jai Sai Ram ~~~Dear Priyanka JiGood MorningHoroscope case for the moment of query reveals that your son have Gemini Lagna and Aries Rashi. Right now he is passing through the dasha of Venus-Venus-Saturn up to 27-4-2010 and thereafter the dasha of Venus-Venus-Mercury. 

6SbL Rahu is placed in 10H and 6SbLStL Saturn is placed in 2H. Angle between Rahu and Saturn is 9/5 which shows recovery from illness. At present 6L Mars is present transiting in 2H and Venus, Mercury is also Transiting in 11H. 

So after his birthday celebration there is great chances that Sai Ram will help him to start speaking slowly as Saturn is champion in delaying the matters. But Mars will give rise to something astonishingly and miraculously. 

If we relate the other matter as per KP Style is that 11SbL Moon is transiting in 5H and Moon's StL Ketu is Transiting Lagna. Showing that your Prayers are now in fruitful mode.

ThanksPramOn Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 7:21 PM, Priyanka Sha <phone79 wrote:

Hello,

Please predict when would my almost 4 year old son start speaking .His details are as follow.

Place Etobicoke

Canada

Best Regards,

Priyanka

-- ThanksTPC

Guest guest

Dear Priyankaji,

Will you pl. give the Longitude and Latitude particulars of place of birth, as I am not getting it in my SW.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Priyanka Sha

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 7:21 PM

Hello, Please predict when would my almost 4 year old son start speaking .His details are as follow. Date of Birth April 27,2006 Time 11:08 Place Etobicoke Canada He is not speaking yet.I am really worried. Best Regards, Priyanka

Guest guest

Sear Priyanjaji,

Did you check his hearing capaciry pl.? To test it you can purposely drop a vassel of some other articles which gives

big sound behind him withou hos kowledge. If he turns to

to the direction of sound, you can take it his hearing is normal. Similarly you can test his eye also from his visible distance and you can satisfy his eye sight alright. Did you consult any physician and got tested for his speech? I realise your anxiety. Please get me Long. & Lat. of his birth place.

Wishing you best of luck.

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Priyanka Sha

Hello, Please predict when would my almost 4 year old son start speaking .His details are as follow. Date of Birth April 27,2006 Time 11:08 Place Etobicoke Canada He is not speaking yet.I am really worried. Best Regards, Priyanka

Guest guest

Dear Madam:

Thanks for your mail, and note the contents with reget. Understand the predicament of parents.

The chart is appended below:--

April 27, 2006 Time: 11:08:00 am Time Zone: 4:00:00 (West of GMT)Place: 79 W 34' 00", 43 N 42' 00" Etobicoke, Canada.

Vedic Weekday: Thursday (Ju) Nakshatra: Ashwini (Ke) Sunrise: 6:21:24 am Sunset: 8:11:08 pm Janma Ghatis: 11.9420 Ayanamsa: 23-50-55.80 Sidereal Time: 0:11:35.

Body Longitude Nakshatra Pada Rasi Navamsa

Lagna 29 Ge 16' 34.46" Puna 3 Ge GeSun - PK 13 Ar 22' 29.11" Bhar 1 Ar LeMoon - DK 10 Ar 47' 29.61" Aswi 4 Ar CnMars - PiK 14 Ge 03' 28.49" Ardr 3 Ge AqMercury - AmK 22 Pi 34' 17.83" Reva 2 Pi CpJupiter ® - MK 21 Li 01' 40.04" Visa 1 Li ArVenus -

AK 29 Aq 37' 59.53" PBha 3 Aq GeSaturn - GK 10 Cn 58' 04.01" Push 3 Cn LiRahu - BK 8 Pi 58' 17.34" UBha 2 Pi ViKetu 8 Vi 58' 17.34" UPha 4 Vi Pi

As per KP system 03rd CSL (hearing) and 02nd CSL (speech) are Saturn and Mercury respectively, who are in mute signs. Unless lagna and 06th are connected illness cannot be predicted. 06th CSL is Rahu and whose star Mars is posited close to lagna in Gemini.

Both Saturn and Mercury are in mute signs and both are in own stars; very strong to give negative results. 3rd lord Sun is in Venus star. 2nd lord Moon is in 11th house, but 10th cusp.

03rd CSL Saturn signfiies 02, mute sign, 08th and 09th in own star. 2nd CSL Mercury signifies 01, 04, 10. Ketu and Rahu will give Mer result.

Venus, Jup, Sun (10 cusp) and Moon (though in 10th cusp) should give recovery. Unfortunately, they are not throwing their beneficial rays on Saturn or Mercury.

This is worriesome.

But aspect of Jupiter on Sun, lagna, Moon indicates that the native has done good deeds in previous birth as well as it should indicate recovery, if remedies are carried out. First and foremost remedy should be surgery.

Mars in lagna and Saturn linked to 08 should take you to surgery. What I feel that this year from Sept to Oct should be ideal period for surgery.

THE PROBLEM IS DUE TO NAGA DOSHA.

Regards

MK Viswanath

Mob 9542 693 230

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani Sent: Wed, 31 March, 2010 8:19:34 AMRe: Plese read my son's chart

Dear Priyankaji,

Will you pl. give the Longitude and Latitude particulars of place of birth, as I am not getting it in my SW.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Priyanka Sha

@gro ups.com

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Namaste Ramani ji,The latitude and longitude are (Latitude: 43° 42' 0 N, Longitude: 79° 34' 0 W) .Please predict when he would start speaking.Thanks,Pri--- On Wed, 31/3/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:kadavasalramani <kadavasalramaniRe: Plese read my son's chart Date: Wednesday, 31 March, 2010, 2:49 AM

Dear Priyankaji,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Priyanka Sha

@gro ups.com

Guest guest

Jai Sai Ram prem Ji,Thank you for prediction,We are really worried about him,And just want him to start speaking.Can you be able to tell Will he lead a normal and will his speech level come to the level of his age.With Regards,Pri--- On Wed, 31/3/10, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote:Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964Re: Plese read my son's chart Date: Wednesday, 31 March, 2010, 2:21 AM

~~~ Jai Sai Ram ~~~Dear Priyanka JiGood MorningHoroscope case for the moment of query reveals that your son have Gemini Lagna and Aries Rashi. Right now he is passing through the dasha of Venus-Venus- Saturn up to 27-4-2010 and thereafter the dasha of Venus-Venus- Mercury.

6SbL Rahu is placed in 10H and 6SbLStL Saturn is placed in 2H. Angle between Rahu and Saturn is 9/5 which shows recovery from illness. At present 6L Mars is present transiting in 2H and Venus, Mercury is also Transiting in 11H.

So after his birthday celebration there is great chances that Sai Ram will help him to start speaking slowly as Saturn is champion in delaying the matters. But Mars will give rise to something astonishin gly and miraculously.

If we relate the other matter as per KP Style is that 11SbL Moon is transiting in 5H and Moon's StL Ketu is Transiting Lagna. Showing that your Prayers are now in fruitful mode.

ThanksPramOn Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 7:21 PM, Priyanka Sha <phone79 (AT) ymail (DOT) com> wrote:

Hello,

Place Etobicoke

Canada

Best Regards,

Priyanka

-- ThanksTPC

Guest guest

Dear Ramani Garu,

I dont know whether I can attempt an answer for your question.?With the permission of Priyankaji let me give my analysis.

Mithuna lagnam,Saturn is in two.No benefic aspects Mithunam.Second is the place of speech etc.The second lord Moon is in eleven with exalted Sun.in conjunction.Moon therefore is a malefic.No benefic aspects the eleventh except Jupiter who is retrograde.

From Moon sign,the lord of the second is venus.He is the karaka for sweet speech.He too is in the eleventh.from Moon.Rishabham which is the second house is vacant.

Venus is in the eleventh from Moon.Parasara says that such a configuration between Moon and Venus is a sign of yoga.The running Mahardasa is thyat of Venus and the swabhukthi is in progress.

Therefore when the hukthi of Sun or Moon sets in your son is most likely to talk.I wish you all the best..,Regards,Jagannathan.

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 8:19 AM, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Dear Priyankaji,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Priyanka Sha

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Will you pl. give me the Birth place particulars Country, State, City and Time Zone you have taken?

Truly your,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Jagannathan Kapisthalam

Friday, April 02, 2010 8:58 AM

Re: Plese read my son's chart

Dear Ramani Garu,

I dont know whether I can attempt an answer for your question.?With the permission of Priyankaji let me give my analysis.

Mithuna lagnam,Saturn is in two.No benefic aspects Mithunam.Second is the place of speech etc.The second lord Moon is in eleven with exalted Sun.in conjunction.Moon therefore is a malefic.No benefic aspects the eleventh except Jupiter who is retrograde.

From Moon sign,the lord of the second is venus.He is the karaka for sweet speech.He too is in the eleventh.from Moon.Rishabham which is the second house is vacant.

Venus is in the eleventh from Moon.Parasara says that such a configuration between Moon and Venus is a sign of yoga.The running Mahardasa is thyat of Venus and the swabhukthi is in progress.

Therefore when the hukthi of Sun or Moon sets in your son is most likely to talk.I wish you all the best..,Regards,Jagannathan.

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 8:19 AM, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani > wrote:

Dear Priyankaji,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Priyanka Sha

Guest guest

Dear Sri Jagannathan,

Due to some defect, my SW of ASTRO is not working with the result I could not make out the chart. You have analysed nicely. Pl. send it to kp forum for onward transmision to the querist. By the by where is Kapisthalam pl? Is it in Andhra or TN?

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Jagannathan Kapisthalam

Dear Ramani Garu,

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 8:19 AM, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani > wrote:

Dear Priyankaji,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Priyanka Sha

Guest guest

Hi, Madam Priyanka Sha pls. go through the analysis attached hereby.

regards

Naresh Valecha--- On Fri, 2/4/10, Priyanka Sha <phone79 wrote:

Priyanka Sha <phone79Re: Plese read my son's chart Date: Friday, 2 April, 2010, 1:06 AM

Namaste Ramani ji,The latitude and longitude are (Latitude: 43° 42' 0 N, Longitude: 79° 34 ' 0 W) .Please predict when he would start speaking.Thanks,Pri--- On Wed, 31/3/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>Re: Plese read my son's chart@gro ups.comWednesday, 31 March, 2010, 2:49 AM

Dear Priyankaji,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Priyanka Sha

@gro ups.com

1 of 1 File(s)

newchild speech case.pdf

Guest guest

It is in Tanjore dist of Tamilnadu. Situated in the mid of Tanjore to Kumbakonam via Tiruvaiyaru. From Tanjore, it will come after Ganapathi Agraharam.

rgds,

C.Kalyanaraman--- On Sat, 3/4/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramaniRe: Plese read my son's chart Date: Saturday, 3 April, 2010, 7:07 AM

Dear Sri Jagannathan,

Due to some defect, my SW of ASTRO is not working with the result I could not make out the chart. You have analysed nicely. Pl. send it to kp forum for onward transmision to the querist. By the by where is Kapisthalam pl? Is it in Andhra or TN?

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Jagannathan Kapisthalam

@gro ups.com

Dear Ramani Garu,

Mithuna lagnam,Saturn is in two.No benefic aspects Mithunam.Second is the place of speech etc.The second lord Moon is in eleven with exalted Sun.in conjunction. Moon therefore is a malefic.No benefic aspects the eleventh except Jupiter who is retrograde.

Therefore when the hukthi of Sun or Moon sets in your son is most likely to talk.I wish you all the best..,Regards, Jagannathan.

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 8:19 AM, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Priyankaji,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Priyanka Sha

@gro ups.com

Guest guest

Dear Sri Kalyanaraman,

Thank you very much for the information. Pl. be in touch with this Forum.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

KALYANARAMAN C

Monday, April 05, 2010 5:46 PM

It is in Tanjore dist of Tamilnadu. Situated in the mid of Tanjore to Kumbakonam via Tiruvaiyaru. From Tanjore, it will come after Ganapathi Agraharam.

rgds,

C.Kalyanaraman--- On Sat, 3/4/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani > wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani >Re: Plese read my son's chart Date: Saturday, 3 April, 2010, 7:07 AM

Dear Sri Jagannathan,

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Jagannathan Kapisthalam

@gro ups.com

Dear Ramani Garu,

Mithuna lagnam,Saturn is in two.No benefic aspects Mithunam.Second is the place of speech etc.The second lord Moon is in eleven with exalted Sun.in conjunction. Moon therefore is a malefic.No benefic aspects the eleventh except Jupiter who is retrograde.

Therefore when the hukthi of Sun or Moon sets in your son is most likely to talk.I wish you all the best..,Regards, Jagannathan.

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 8:19 AM, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Priyankaji,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Priyanka Sha

@gro ups.com

Guest guest

Dear Priyanka ji, Looking at the chart of your son, the following

is my analysis (as per our beloved Guruji Shri KSK and also per

Parasara's principles). The IInd Cuspal starlord and sublord are both

Mercury. Mercury is the natural karaka for speech. Mercury is deposited

in its own star and its sublord is Moon. The XI cusp starlord is Ven in

Sub of Mer. Ven is in the 9th house and Moon in 11th. This implies that

speech is promised in the horoscope and the desire to get the speech is

also there. The 2nd house (Vaksthana) is owned by Moon (karaka rasi)

and is occupied by Saturn. Moon is in the 11th house with Sun (lord of

3rd) and he is aspected by Saturn from the 2nd. This means that your son

may be exerting a lot of effort to try to speak (3rd house represents

effort), however he may not be successful. The reason being that Saturn

is in Saturn star and Sub of Sun. Sun is the owner of 3rd house and no

planet is occupying the 3rd house. Therefore Sun will give the results

of the 3rd house prominently. The desire to speak will be followed by a

lot of effort. Currently he is running Ven->Ven->Sat until 27th Apr

2010. This implies that he may be speaking a single syllable word or

something like that until 27th Apr 2010. After which Ven->Ven->Mer will

start. Mer is in its own star and sub of Moon. This implies that Mer

dasa/antara/PD will help your son to gain speech. I would say that your

son will start speaking after 27th Apr 2010, and will continue on the

path of progress. As per Parasara, if Saturn is in the 2nd house there

may be stammering. In your son's case also there maybe

stammering....OM-TAT-SAT...Best Regards,Jagannath

, Priyanka Sha <phone79 wrote:

>

> Hello,

> Please predict when would my almost 4 year old son start speaking .His

details are as follow.

>

> Date of Birth April 27,2006

> Time 11:08

> Place Etobicoke

> Canada

>

> He is not speaking yet.I am really worried.

>

> Best Regards,

> Priyanka

>

>

>

> Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it

NOW! http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

>

Guest guest

Hi,Can you pls confirm the following:The time given 11.08 AM is EDT (daylight saving time) ? ie., 10.08 AM EST (standard time?) for the calculation.Because Etobicoke is 5hrs west to UT. Now it is 4hrs followed is per DST.

The given birth time is as per the EDT if followed or not?Can you pls confirm.?With RegardsAdith On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 7:21 PM, Priyanka Sha <phone79 wrote:

Hello,

Place Etobicoke

Canada

Best Regards,

Priyanka

Guest guest

Dear Friends,I erected the chart for the 11.08 Am itself where in the Asc. falls in cancer.Moon-Sat-SunAs I was in need of some clarification in the time zone, I did not proceed with the birth chart. But due to urge, I jst erected the Time chart for the below details.

7/4/2010 13.42 pmSalem 11n39 78e12the Rps seem to match the Asc for the above time. Asc is also cancer.The chart seems to be reflecting the case very well.As I was planning to proceed my analysis, I had a call to go away urgently. hence I could not proceed.

hence I request any interested friends can analyse on my time chart on this case. I hope this will be useful in knowing the use of RP and the Time chart.Thanks in advance RegardsAdith

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 1:40 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Hi,Can you pls confirm the following:The time given 11.08 AM is EDT (daylight saving time) ? ie., 10.08 AM EST (standard time?) for the calculation.Because Etobicoke is 5hrs west to UT. Now it is 4hrs followed is per DST.

The given birth time is as per the EDT if followed or not?Can you pls confirm.?With RegardsAdith On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 7:21 PM, Priyanka Sha <phone79 wrote:

Hello,

Place Etobicoke

Canada

Best Regards,

Priyanka

Guest guest

Dear Priyankaji,

I hope you have excluded hearing defect. When one does not hear the sound he cannot learn to speak..

Dr. Rath

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani Sent: Wed, March 31, 2010 3:10:07 PMRe: Plese read my son's chart

Sear Priyanjaji,

Did you check his hearing capaciry pl.? To test it you can purposely drop a vassel of some other articles which gives

to the direction of sound, you can take it his hearing is normal. Similarly you can test his eye also from his visible distance and you can satisfy his eye sight alright. Did you consult any physician and got tested for his speech? I realise your anxiety. Please get me Long. & Lat. of his birth place.

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Priyanka Sha

@gro ups.com

Guest guest

Hello Luther Ji,My son's Hearing has already been checked it is found to be normal.Still he is not talking.Please analyse and see when he would speak.Date of Birth April 27,2006Time 11:08 AMPlace Etobicoke,CanadaREgards,Priyanka--- On Sun, 11/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Plese read my son's chart Date: Sunday, 11 April, 2010, 7:02 AM

Dear Priyankaji,

I hope you have excluded hearing defect. When one does not hear the sound he cannot learn to speak..

Dr. Rath

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comWed, March 31, 2010 3:10:07 PMRe: Plese read my son's chart

Sear Priyanjaji,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Priyanka Sha

@gro ups.com

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Guest guest

Respected Madam, I am very sorry to say that you have been repeated requesting the forum to check your son's chart and although many have put up their views from time to time but you have not even bothered to even thank any of the respected Astrologer who takes out so much of his valid time and energy in solving queries put up here, neither you even bother to reply back. Madam whosoever it may be one needs atleast a few words from you whether you are reading our mails or not. Maybe I have not till now seen you reply (as I am the one who had put in my efforts and am still waiting for your sincere reply) any of the Astrologers on the forum. I feel sorry to write these words but please make it a point to reply back to whosoever makes effort to solve the case of your son.

regards--- On Mon, 12/4/10, Priyanka Sha <phone79 wrote:

Priyanka Sha <phone79Re: Plese read my son's chart Date: Monday, 12 April, 2010, 4:17 AM

Hello Luther Ji,My son's Hearing has already been checked it is found to be normal.Still he is not talking.Please analyse and see when he would speak.Date of Birth April 27,2006Time 11:08 AMPlace Etobicoke,CanadaREgards,Priyanka--- On Sun, 11/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Plese read my son's chart@gro ups.comSunday, 11 April, 2010, 7:02 AM

Dear Priyankaji,

Dr. Rath

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comWed, March 31, 2010 3:10:07 PMRe: Plese read my son's chart

Sear Priyanjaji,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Priyanka Sha

@gro ups.com

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php

Guest guest

Dear Priyanka,

I do not find the longitude and latitude of your place and I am not definite about Summer Day saving time etc.

Dr. Rath

Priyanka Sha <phone79 Sent: Mon, April 12, 2010 4:17:54 AMRe: Plese read my son's chart

Hello Luther Ji,My son's Hearing has already been checked it is found to be normal.Still he is not talking.Please analyse and see when he would speak.Date of Birth April 27,2006Time 11:08 AMPlace Etobicoke,CanadaREgards,Priyanka--- On Sun, 11/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Plese read my son's chart@gro ups.comSunday, 11 April, 2010, 7:02 AM

Dear Priyankaji,

Dr. Rath

Sear Priyanjaji,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Priyanka Sha

@gro ups.com

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php

Guest guest

Dear Naresh ji,I duly agree with your statement. This is the reason I some times do not go for any analysis on any case without fee. Only when pay, they take it seriously.RegardsAdith

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 12:18 PM, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v wrote:

Respected Madam, I am very sorry to say that you have been repeated requesting the forum to check your son's chart and although many have put up their views from time to time but you have not even bothered to even thank any of the respected Astrologer who takes out so much of his valid time and energy in solving queries put up here, neither you even bother to reply back. Madam whosoever it may be one needs atleast a few words from you whether you are reading our mails or not. Maybe I have not till now seen you reply (as I am the one who had put in my efforts and am still waiting for your sincere reply) any of the Astrologers on the forum. I feel sorry to write these words but please make it a point to reply back to whosoever makes effort to solve the case of your son.

regards--- On Mon, 12/4/10, Priyanka Sha <phone79 wrote:

Priyanka Sha <phone79Re: Plese read my son's chart

Date: Monday, 12 April, 2010, 4:17 AM

Hello Luther Ji,My son's Hearing has already been checked it is found to be normal.Still he is not talking.Please analyse and see when he would speak.Date of Birth April 27,2006

Time 11:08 AMPlace Etobicoke,CanadaREgards,Priyanka--- On Sun, 11/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Plese read my son's chart@gro ups.com

Sunday, 11 April, 2010, 7:02 AM

Dear Priyankaji,

Dr. Rath

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.com

Wed, March 31, 2010 3:10:07 PMRe: Plese read my son's chart 

Sear Priyanjaji,

big sound behind him withou hos kowledge.  If he turns to

to the direction of sound, you can take it his hearing is normal. Similarly you can test his eye  also from his visible distance and you can satisfy his eye sight alright.  Did you consult any physician and got tested for his speech? I realise your anxiety. Please get me Long. & Lat. of his birth place.

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Priyanka Sha

@gro ups.com

Guest guest

I concur with your observation. A lot of people come on the forum just to have

their problems analyzed and after getting a few answers they disappear without a

thank you note or trace. I think anything we do for free does not have the

respect in this world...

, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v wrote:

>

> Respected Madam, I am very sorry to say that you have been repeated

requesting the forum to check your son's chart and although many have put up

their views from time to time but you have not even bothered to even thank any

of the respected Astrologer who takes out so much of his valid time and energy

in solving queries put up here, neither you even bother to reply back. Madam

whosoever it may be one needs atleast a few words from you whether you

are reading our mails or not. Maybe I have not till now seen you reply (as I

am the one who had put in my efforts and am still waiting for your sincere

reply) any of the Astrologers on the forum. I feel sorry to write these words

but please make it a point to reply back to whosoever makes effort to solve the

case of your son.

> regards

> --- On Mon, 12/4/10, Priyanka Sha <phone79 wrote:

>

>

> Priyanka Sha <phone79

> Re: Plese read my son's chart

>

> Monday, 12 April, 2010, 4:17 AM

>

>

>  

>

Hello Luther Ji,

> My son's Hearing has already been checked it is found to be normal.

> Still he is not talking.Please analyse and see when he would speak.

>

> Time 11:08 AM

> Place Etobicoke,Canada

>

> REgards,

> Priyanka

> --- On Sun, 11/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

>

>

> Luther Rath <rathluther >

> @gro ups.com

> Sunday, 11 April, 2010, 7:02 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear Priyankaji,

> I hope you have excluded hearing defect. When one does not hear the sound he

cannot learn to speak..

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

>

> kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>

> @gro ups.com

> Wed, March 31, 2010 3:10:07 PM

>

>  

>

> 

> Sear Priyanjaji,

>  

> Did you check his hearing capaciry pl.? To test it you can purposely drop a

vassel of some other articles which gives

> big sound behind him withou hos kowledge.  If he turns to

> to the direction of sound, you can take it his hearing is normal. Similarly

you can test his eye  also from his visible distance and you can satisfy his

eye sight alright.  Did you consult any physician and got tested for his

speech? I realise your anxiety. Please get me Long. & Lat. of his birth place.

>  

> Wishing you best of luck.

>  

> K.S.V.Ramani

>

> -

> Priyanka Sha

> @gro ups.com

> Tuesday, March 30, 2010 7:21 PM

> Plese read my son's chart

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

> Hello, Please predict when would my almost 4 year old son start speaking .His

details are as follow. Date of Birth April 27,2006 Time 11:08 Place Etobicoke

Canada He is not speaking yet.I am really worried. Best Regards, Priyanka

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

>

>  

>  

>

> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download

Now! http://messenger. / download. php

>

Guest guest

Male

born on Th, 27 Apr. 2006

in Etobicoke, ON (CAN), 79w34, 43n39

Time 11:08 am (TZ 4hWest DST)

Univ.Time 15:08

Sid. Time 0:11:35

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> Dear Priyanka,

> I do not find the longitude and latitude of your place and I am not definite

about Summer Day saving time etc.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Priyanka Sha <phone79

>

> Mon, April 12, 2010 4:17:54 AM

>

>  

> Hello Luther Ji,

> My son's Hearing has already been checked it is found to be normal.

> Still he is not talking.Please analyse and see when he would speak.

>

> Time 11:08 AM

> Place Etobicoke,Canada

>

> REgards,

> Priyanka

> --- On Sun, 11/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

>

>

> >Luther Rath <rathluther >

> >Re: Plese read my son's chart

> >@gro ups.com

> >Sunday, 11 April, 2010, 7:02 AM

> >

> >

> > 

> >Dear Priyankaji,

> >I hope you have excluded hearing defect. When one does not hear the sound he

cannot learn to speak..

> >Dr. Rath

> >

> >

> >

> >

> kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>

> >@gro ups.com

> >Wed, March 31, 2010 3:10:07 PM

> >Re: Plese read my son's chart

> >

> > 

> >

> >Sear Priyanjaji,

> > 

> >Did you check his hearing capaciry pl.? To test it you can purposely drop a

vassel of some other articles which gives

> >big sound behind him withou hos kowledge.  If he turns to

> >to the direction of sound, you can take it his hearing is normal. Similarly

you can test his eye  also from his visible distance and you can satisfy his

eye sight alright.  Did you consult any physician and got tested for his

speech? I realise your anxiety. Please get me Long. & Lat. of his birth place.

> > 

> >Wishing you best of luck.

> > 

> >K.S.V.Ramani

> >-

> >>Priyanka Sha

> >>@gro ups.com

> >>Tuesday, March 30, 2010 7:21 PM

> >> Plese read my son's chart

> >>

> >> 

> >>Hello, Please predict when would my almost 4 year old son start speaking

..His details are as follow. Date of Birth April 27,2006 Time 11:08 Place

Etobicoke Canada He is not speaking yet.I am really worried. Best Regards,

Priyanka

> >>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

> > 

> > 

> >

> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download

Now! http://messenger. / download. php

>

Guest guest

Thank you Sir.

Dr. Rath

TW <tw853 Sent: Tue, April 13, 2010 5:54:01 PM Re: Plese read my son's chart

Maleborn on Th, 27 Apr. 2006in Etobicoke, ON (CAN), 79w34, 43n39Time 11:08 am (TZ 4hWest DST)Univ.Time 15:08Sid. Time 0:11:35@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Priyanka,> I do not find the longitude and latitude of your place and I am not definite about Summer Day saving time etc.> Dr. Rath> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Priyanka Sha <phone79 >> @gro ups.com> Mon, April 12, 2010 4:17:54 AM> Re: Plese read my son's chart> > Â > Hello Luther

Ji,> My son's Hearing has already been checked it is found to be normal.> Still he is not talking.Please analyse and see when he would speak.> > Date of Birth April 27,2006> Time 11:08 AM> Place Etobicoke,Canada> > REgards,> Priyanka> --- On Sun, 11/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther> wrote:> > > >Luther Rath <rathluther>> >Re: Plese read my son's chart> >@gro ups.com> >Sunday, 11 April, 2010, 7:02 AM> >> >> >Â > >Dear Priyankaji,> >I hope you have excluded hearing defect. When one does not hear the sound he cannot learn to speak..> >Dr. Rath> >> >> >> >> ____________ _________ _________

__> kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>> >@gro ups.com> >Wed, March 31, 2010 3:10:07 PM> >Re: Plese read my son's chart> >> > > > > >Sear Priyanjaji,> > > >Did you check his hearing capaciry pl.? To test it you can purposely drop a vassel of some other articles which gives> >big sound behind him withou hos kowledge. If he turns to> >to the direction of sound, you can take it his hearing is normal. Similarly you can test his eye also from his visible distance and you can satisfy his eye sight alright. Did you consult any physician and got tested for his speech? I realise your anxiety. Please get me Long. & Lat. of his birth place.> > > >Wishing you best

of luck.> >Â > >K.S.V.Ramani> >- > >>Priyanka Sha > >>@gro ups.com > >>Tuesday, March 30, 2010 7:21 PM> >> Plese read my son's chart> >>> >>Â > >>Hello, Please predict when would my almost 4 year old son start speaking .His details are as follow. Date of Birth April 27,2006 Time 11:08 Place Etobicoke Canada He is not speaking yet.I am really worried. Best Regards, Priyanka > >>> ____________ _________ _________ __> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. > >Â > >Â > > > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download.

php>

Guest guest

Dear narehji,

Your feeling is justified. at the same time please consider mother's agony in her child's speecheless state for which it appears that she has not got any relief yet either medically or astrologically. In such of her mental disturbance, we need not give her more worries. Let us excuse her and pray for the child's normalcy shortly.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Naresh Valecha

Cc: priyanka Sha

Monday, April 12, 2010 12:18 PM

Respected Madam, I am very sorry to say that you have been repeated requesting the forum to check your son's chart and although many have put up their views from time to time but you have not even bothered to even thank any of the respected Astrologer who takes out so much of his valid time and energy in solving queries put up here, neither you even bother to reply back. Madam whosoever it may be one needs atleast a few words from you whether you are reading our mails or not. Maybe I have not till now seen you reply (as I am the one who had put in my efforts and am still waiting for your sincere reply) any of the Astrologers on the forum. I feel sorry to write these words but please make it a point to reply back to whosoever makes effort to solve the case of your son.

regards--- On Mon, 12/4/10, Priyanka Sha <phone79 (AT) ymail (DOT) com> wrote:

Priyanka Sha <phone79 (AT) ymail (DOT) com>Re: Plese read my son's chart Date: Monday, 12 April, 2010, 4:17 AM

Dear Priyankaji,

Dr. Rath

Sear Priyanjaji,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Priyanka Sha

@gro ups.com