IndiaDivine.org

Plese read my son's chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sir, I agree with you, you are right.

Naresh Valecha--- On Tue, 13/4/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Plese read my son's chart Date: Tuesday, 13 April, 2010, 12:46 PM

Dear Naresh ji,I duly agree with your statement. This is the reason I some times do not go for any analysis on any case without fee. Only when pay, they take it seriously.RegardsAdith

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 12:18 PM, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ v wrote:

Respected Madam, I am very sorry to say that you have been repeated requesting the forum to check your son's chart and although many have put up their views from time to time but you have not even bothered to even thank any of the respected Astrologer who takes out so much of his valid time and energy in solving queries put up here, neither you even bother to reply back. Madam whosoever it may be one needs atleast a few words from you whether you are reading our mails or not. Maybe I have not till now seen you reply (as I am the one who had put in my efforts and am still waiting for your sincere reply) any of the Astrologers on the forum. I feel sorry to write these words but please make it a point to reply back to whosoever makes effort to solve the case of your son.

regards--- On Mon, 12/4/10, Priyanka Sha <phone79 (AT) ymail (DOT) com> wrote:

Priyanka Sha <phone79 (AT) ymail (DOT) com>

Re: Plese read my son's chart@gro ups.comMonday, 12 April, 2010, 4:17 AM

Hello Luther Ji,My son's Hearing has already been checked it is found to be normal.Still he is not talking.Please analyse and see when he would speak.Date of Birth April 27,2006Time 11:08 AMPlace Etobicoke,CanadaREgards,Priyanka--- On Sun, 11/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Plese read my son's chart@gro ups.com

Sunday, 11 April, 2010, 7:02 AM

Dear Priyankaji,

I hope you have excluded hearing defect. When one does not hear the sound he cannot learn to speak..

Dr. Rath

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comWed, March 31, 2010 3:10:07 PMRe: Plese read my son's chart

Sear Priyanjaji,

Did you check his hearing capaciry pl.? To test it you can purposely drop a vassel of some other articles which gives

big sound behind him withou hos kowledge. If he turns to

to the direction of sound, you can take it his hearing is normal. Similarly you can test his eye also from his visible distance and you can satisfy his eye sight alright. Did you consult any physician and got tested for his speech? I realise your anxiety. Please get me Long. & Lat. of his birth place.

Wishing you best of luck.

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Priyanka Sha

@gro ups.com

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 7:21 PM

Hello, Please predict when would my almost 4 year old son start speaking .His details are as follow. Date of Birth April 27,2006 Time 11:08 Place Etobicoke Canada He is not speaking yet.I am really worried. Best Regards, Priyanka

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php

Guest guest

Sir, Please understand the context what i mean here, I did not mean to hurt her sentiments, but at least she should respond back that is my humble request which i still mean.

Naresh Valecha--- On Tue, 13/4/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramaniRe: Plese read my son's chart Date: Tuesday, 13 April, 2010, 7:50 PM

Dear narehji,

Your feeling is justified. at the same time please consider mother's agony in her child's speecheless state for which it appears that she has not got any relief yet either medically or astrologically. In such of her mental disturbance, we need not give her more worries. Let us excuse her and pray for the child's normalcy shortly.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Naresh Valecha

@gro ups.com

Cc: priyanka Sha

Monday, April 12, 2010 12:18 PM

Re: Plese read my son's chart

Respected Madam, I am very sorry to say that you have been repeated requesting the forum to check your son's chart and although many have put up their views from time to time but you have not even bothered to even thank any of the respected Astrologer who takes out so much of his valid time and energy in solving queries put up here, neither you even bother to reply back. Madam whosoever it may be one needs atleast a few words from you whether you are reading our mails or not. Maybe I have not till now seen you reply (as I am the one who had put in my efforts and am still waiting for your sincere reply) any of the Astrologers on the forum. I feel sorry to write these words but please make it a point to reply back to whosoever makes effort to solve the case of your son.

regards--- On Mon, 12/4/10, Priyanka Sha <phone79 (AT) ymail (DOT) com> wrote:

Priyanka Sha <phone79 (AT) ymail (DOT) com>Re: Plese read my son's chart@gro ups.comMonday, 12 April, 2010, 4:17 AM

Hello Luther Ji,My son's Hearing has already been checked it is found to be normal.Still he is not talking.Please analyse and see when he would speak.Date of Birth April 27,2006Time 11:08 AMPlace Etobicoke,CanadaREgards,Priyanka--- On Sun, 11/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Plese read my son's chart@gro ups.comSunday, 11 April, 2010, 7:02 AM

Dear Priyankaji,

I hope you have excluded hearing defect. When one does not hear the sound he cannot learn to speak..

Dr. Rath

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comWed, March 31, 2010 3:10:07 PMRe: Plese read my son's chart

Sear Priyanjaji,

Did you check his hearing capaciry pl.? To test it you can purposely drop a vassel of some other articles which gives

big sound behind him withou hos kowledge. If he turns to

to the direction of sound, you can take it his hearing is normal. Similarly you can test his eye also from his visible distance and you can satisfy his eye sight alright. Did you consult any physician and got tested for his speech? I realise your anxiety. Please get me Long. & Lat. of his birth place.

Wishing you best of luck.

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Priyanka Sha

@gro ups.com

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 7:21 PM

Hello, Please predict when would my almost 4 year old son start speaking .His details are as follow. Date of Birth April 27,2006 Time 11:08 Place Etobicoke Canada He is not speaking yet.I am really worried. Best Regards, Priyanka

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php