IndiaDivine.org

Ruling Planets - a divine help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Members,We all say that ruling planets are the divine guidance from the god. Like in all other divine matters, is it necessary that an astrologer has to pray the God, should have a good character to have a correct guidance from RPs ? Mainly, I am interested in knowing whether doing a daily prayer of some god or navagrahas be useful ?In olden days mostly pujaries of some temples used to work as astrologers. This makes me think that prayers & astrology have some close relation. Some people say that it is all mathematics & anyone who studies can do predictions, but I think whenever something is strongly based on divinity, it is not a work of a person who never prays the

God. Getting the divine help is not a skill or art, but a gift from God to a person who really deserves to have !To my post on same subject, some astrologers sent mails to me directly to admit that they too dont get any favourable help from RPs. Its quite possible that there are still more astrologers who really dont get RP's divine guidance, but they dont have daring to admit openly.We all are aware of the fact that our beloved Guruji late KSK was not only an astrologer but he was a great devotee of Lord Uchchishta Mahaganapathi. We can't ignore the chance that whatever he discovered/developed could be because of his high level of divinity & it was not mere mathematics or some science.I request members to share their views & experiences if they have any.PLEASE don't misunderstand me & excuse me if I am wrong or have hurt someone.Thanks & regardsParag

Pande

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Members,I tried to learn firstly BTR and worked on rule which is proposed by Sri Samunghamji and advocated by few seniors.But on other hand it was hardly opposed by so many and then I opened a thread in the name of Sinking Native with a view to learn and to get the BTR done by some other masters on K.P.It was really a strange matter that all the members suggested me different birth time for Sinking Native on the basis of RPs.It is also strange matter that I have been either alloted spam folder or my mails are often not approved.May be it due to my own divinity.It was divinity of Guruji that he revealed a perfect K.P Rule regarding BUSINESS OF PRESS saying that press is indicated by Mars,Mercury and Jupiter.Therefore,if the sub lord of the meridian is deposited in the constellation of a planet which is the

significator of at least one of the three houses 2,6,and 10 and also if it is in any manner connected with Mars and Mercury,one will have one's own press.When I applied this rule in case of few businessmen who are running press business,I was amazed to see that the above mentioned rule was found absolutely applicable in their birth chart and then I was bound to extoll K.P.Rules. But I don't have perfect K.P Rules for other business Or Services.It is the most urgent need for new K.P students and regarding this there must be open secret.I think that every where divinity is lacking.

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Parag Pande <paragpande27KP Group - Tue, March 30, 2010 8:47:14 PM Ruling Planets - a divine help

Dear Members,We all say that ruling planets are the divine guidance from the god. Like in all other divine matters, is it necessary that an astrologer has to pray the God, should have a good character to have a correct guidance from RPs ? Mainly, I am interested in knowing whether doing a daily prayer of some god or navagrahas be useful ?In olden days mostly pujaries of some temples used to work as astrologers. This makes me think that prayers & astrology have some close relation. Some people say that it is all mathematics & anyone who studies can do predictions, but I think whenever something is strongly based on divinity, it is not a work of a person who never prays the God. Getting the divine help is not a skill or art,

but a gift from God to a person who really deserves to have !To my post on same subject, some astrologers sent mails to me directly to admit that they too dont get any favourable help from RPs. Its quite possible that there are still more astrologers who really dont get RP's divine guidance, but they dont have daring to admit openly.We all are aware of the fact that our beloved Guruji late KSK was not only an astrologer but he was a great devotee of Lord Uchchishta Mahaganapathi. We can't ignore the chance that whatever he discovered/develope d could be because of his high level of divinity & it was not mere mathematics or some science.I request members to share their views & experiences if they have any.PLEASE don't misunderstand me & excuse me if I am wrong or have hurt someone.Thanks & regardsParag Pande

Guest guest

Dear Parag ji,When a Question is raised to an Astrologer, the RPs at the time, will reveal both the question and Answer. It depends upon how far the Astrologer does the interpretation with the use of that.

Divinity is a must to get a good concentration and interpretation.But even the Astrologers with divinity fail in many cases. The reasons are many.Moreover, any body can think " Astrology " is just calculation. It is not so.

Calculation is 50% and the interpretation is 50%.Even the forumula or rule can not be expected exactly in all cases wherein just checking the significators , the result can be predicted.Even in calculation there are different levels:

1+1=25-5+4+2-(2*2)+3-3 = 2Both the above are calculations only. The answer is the same.First one is easy (30% of the cases)The second one is little tough wherein we need the more concentration and experience :(70% of the cases). If you miss any point, it will lead to failure.

If you are blessed with divine help, it will be a definite gift. But you must have praptham for all.The RPs will definitely will help the Astrologer if he has the real urge and clearer mind. But he must understand that and he has to make use of it in finding the secrete that reveals. This will happen by experience and also through divine power.

Good Luck!Adithwww.thebestastro.com On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 8:47 PM, Parag Pande <paragpande27 wrote:

Dear Members,We all say that ruling planets are the divine guidance from the god. Like in all other divine matters, is it necessary that an astrologer has to pray the God, should have a good character to have a correct guidance from RPs ? Mainly, I am interested in knowing whether doing a daily prayer of some god or navagrahas be useful ?

In olden days mostly pujaries  of some temples used to work as astrologers. This makes me think that prayers & astrology have some close relation. Some people say that it is all mathematics & anyone who studies can do predictions, but I think whenever something is strongly based on divinity, it is not a work of a person who never prays the

God. Getting the divine help is not a skill or art, but a gift from God to a person who really deserves to have !To my post on same subject, some astrologers sent mails to me directly to admit that they too dont get any favourable help from RPs. Its quite possible that there are still more astrologers who really dont get RP's divine guidance, but they dont have daring to admit openly.

We all are aware of the fact that our beloved Guruji late KSK was not only an astrologer but he was a great devotee of Lord Uchchishta Mahaganapathi. We can't ignore the chance that whatever he discovered/developed could be because of his high level of divinity & it was not mere mathematics or some science.

I request members to share their views & experiences if they have any.PLEASE don't misunderstand me & excuse me if I am wrong or have hurt someone.Thanks & regardsParag

Pande

Guest guest

Paragji

This point has been elaboratedly explained by my past posts. Everyone is requested to go through it. and also the 2nd reader i.e. Fundamental Principles of Astrology in which KSK has admitted that what we do is the outcome of our past births.

Now I reveal one more secret towards everyone. Ruling planets of astrologer as well as jataka invaribly match. If there is no matching then everything we predict on scientific basis will go wrong. It is not only my findings but everyone of us will admit it. As per this matching only when anyone tries to rectify the birth time, ruling planet will come as it is compelled to come. If the matching is missing then not only the ruling planets but also any planet will not come to the help of an astrologer.

If any jataka is having daridryayoga in his horoscope, least possibility of predictions will come true as it is the fate of the jataka. KSK has given this yoga as more harmful yoga from the point of view of finance and fortune. Unless and until this daridryayoga is tried to get reduced or eliminate, whatver he/she does will be of no use including any astrologer/Gurus/healer.

I had explained the same to some of my friends who enquired about this and on my suggestion some of them have adopted the method which I explained them and their experiences are very encouragous. They asked me whether then can use it universally or not? I gave consent to them to use it universally. By my consent, so many friends of this forum have suggested the same method to their clients and miraculas results have been obtained by the clients and all are giving BLESSINGS TO THE ASTROLOGERS AS THIS THING WAS NOT HAPPENING FOR SO MANY YEARS.

With regards

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur

Cell No. +91 9422582853/+91 9673746303

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 00:13:54 +0530 wrote

>

Dear Members,

We all say that ruling planets are the divine guidance from the god. Like in all other divine matters, is it necessary that an astrologer has to pray the God, should have a good character to have a correct guidance from RPs ? Mainly, I am interested in knowing whether doing a daily prayer of some god or navagrahas be useful ?

In olden days mostly pujaries of some temples used to work as astrologers. This makes me think that prayers astrology have some close relation. Some people say that it is all mathematics anyone who studies can do predictions, but I think whenever something is strongly based on divinity, it is not a work of a person who never prays the

God. Getting the divine help is not a skill or art, but a gift from God to a person who really deserves to have !

To my post on same subject, some astrologers sent mails to me directly to admit that they too dont get any favourable help from RPs. Its quite possible that there are still more astrologers who really dont get RP's divine guidance, but they dont have daring to admit openly.

We all are aware of the fact that our beloved Guruji late KSK was not only an astrologer but he was a great devotee of Lord Uchchishta Mahaganapathi. We can't ignore the chance that whatever he discovered/developed could be because of his high level of divinity it was not mere mathematics or some science.

I request members to share their views experiences if they have any.

PLEASE don't misunderstand me excuse me if I am wrong or have hurt someone.

Thanks regards

Parag

Pande

Guest guest

dear sir. Prayer is must for astrologer, my grand father was professional astrologer , he used navagraha archana daily, since we re analising them it is necessary to do prayer,i asked him for me, he told ur not a professional you just do yr regular pooja ,Your saying GETTING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,A PERSON WHO REALLY DESERVES IT. IS 100% correct. thanks with regards

mrs vijaya mohanParag Pande <paragpande27KP Group - Tue, 30 March, 2010 8:47:14 PM Ruling Planets - a divine help

Dear Members,We all say that ruling planets are the divine guidance from the god. Like in all other divine matters, is it necessary that an astrologer has to pray the God, should have a good character to have a correct guidance from RPs ? Mainly, I am interested in knowing whether doing a daily prayer of some god or navagrahas be useful ?In olden days mostly pujaries of some temples used to work as astrologers. This makes me think that prayers & astrology have some close relation. Some people say that it is all mathematics & anyone who studies can do predictions, but I think whenever something is strongly based on divinity, it is not a work of a person who never prays

the

God. Getting the divine help is not a skill or art, but a gift from God to a person who really deserves to have !To my post on same subject, some astrologers sent mails to me directly to admit that they too dont get any favourable help from RPs. Its quite possible that there are still more astrologers who really dont get RP's divine guidance, but they dont have daring to admit openly.We all are aware of the fact that our beloved Guruji late KSK was not only an astrologer but he was a great devotee of Lord Uchchishta Mahaganapathi. We can't ignore the chance that whatever he discovered/develope d could be because of his high level of divinity & it was not mere mathematics or some science.I request members to share their views & experiences if they have any.PLEASE don't misunderstand me & excuse me if I am wrong or have hurt someone.Thanks & regardsParag

Pande

Guest guest

Dear Members,Has anybody tried determining usefulness of RPs by using 4 step theory & considering the useful houses for some particular query ? What is the out come ?Parag Pande--- On Tue, 30/3/10, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisraRe: Ruling Planets - a divine help Cc: rathluther, yogeshlajmi, sunaparantha, gkadithkasinath, ajoy_matchless, punitpDate: Tuesday, 30 March, 2010, 8:24 PM

Dear Members,I tried to learn firstly BTR and worked on rule which is proposed by Sri Samunghamji and advocated by few seniors.But on other hand it was hardly opposed by so many and then I opened a thread in the name of Sinking Native with a view to learn and to get the BTR done by some other masters on K.P.It was really a strange matter that all the members suggested me different birth time for Sinking Native on the basis of RPs.It is also strange matter that I have been either alloted spam folder or my mails are often not approved.May be it due to my own divinity.It was divinity of Guruji that he revealed a perfect K.P Rule regarding BUSINESS OF PRESS saying that press is indicated by Mars,Mercury and Jupiter.Therefore, if the sub lord of the meridian is deposited in the constellation of a planet which is the

significator of at least one of the three houses 2,6,and 10 and also if it is in any manner connected with Mars and Mercury,one will have one's own press.When I applied this rule in case of few businessmen who are running press business,I was amazed to see that the above mentioned rule was found absolutely applicable in their birth chart and then I was bound to extoll K.P.Rules. But I don't have perfect K.P Rules for other business Or Services.It is the most urgent need for new K.P students and regarding this there must be open secret.I think that every where divinity is lacking.

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Parag Pande <paragpande27@ .in>KP Group - <@gro ups.com>Tue, March 30, 2010 8:47:14 PM Ruling Planets - a divine help

Dear Members,We all say that ruling planets are the divine guidance from the god. Like in all other divine matters, is it necessary that an astrologer has to pray the God, should have a good character to have a correct guidance from RPs ? Mainly, I am interested in knowing whether doing a daily prayer of some god or navagrahas be useful ?In olden days mostly pujaries of some temples used to work as astrologers. This makes me think that prayers & astrology have some close relation. Some people say that it is all mathematics & anyone who studies can do predictions, but I think whenever something is strongly based on divinity, it is not a work of a person who never prays the God. Getting the divine help is not a skill or

art,

but a gift from God to a person who really deserves to have !To my post on same subject, some astrologers sent mails to me directly to admit that they too dont get any favourable help from RPs. Its quite possible that there are still more astrologers who really dont get RP's divine guidance, but they dont have daring to admit openly.We all are aware of the fact that our beloved Guruji late KSK was not only an astrologer but he was a great devotee of Lord Uchchishta Mahaganapathi. We can't ignore the chance that whatever he discovered/develope d could be because of his high level of divinity & it was not mere mathematics or some science.I request members to share their views & experiences if they have any.PLEASE don't misunderstand me & excuse me if I am wrong or have hurt someone.Thanks & regardsParag Pande

Guest guest

BTR? yes. But it is distinctly told by KP originators that the quetion shuld have come from native himself. And it is more important the time he is veru enthusiastic and sincere too towrds his querry. Unless the client him self is not sincere in querry it merely a waste of time. Butif the client is sincere enough time and ruling planets of the time at the time of querry would work very correctly. Because as per the principles laid they say " Every querry horoscope is directly related to the Native's birth chart" So it in in your interest to find the sincererity of the querry.

If you aplly the rule you might find the failcy in BTR that you have sent to group.

Sant Guruji

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra Cc: rathluther; yogeshlajmi; sunaparantha; gkadithkasinath; ajoy_matchless; punitpSent: Wed, 31 March, 2010 1:54:00 AMRe: Ruling Planets - a divine help

Dear Members,I tried to learn firstly BTR and worked on rule which is proposed by Sri Samunghamji and advocated by few seniors.But on other hand it was hardly opposed by so many and then I opened a thread in the name of Sinking Native with a view to learn and to get the BTR done by some other masters on K.P.It was really a strange matter that all the members suggested me different birth time for Sinking Native on the basis of RPs.It is also strange matter that I have been either alloted spam folder or my mails are often not approved.May be it due to my own divinity.It was divinity of Guruji that he revealed a perfect K.P Rule regarding BUSINESS OF PRESS saying that press is indicated by Mars,Mercury and Jupiter.Therefore, if the sub lord of the meridian is deposited in the constellation of a planet which is the

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Parag Pande <paragpande27@ .in>KP Group - <@gro ups.com>Tue, March 30, 2010 8:47:14 PM Ruling Planets - a divine help

Dear Members,We all say that ruling planets are the divine guidance from the god. Like in all other divine matters, is it necessary that an astrologer has to pray the God, should have a good character to have a correct guidance from RPs ? Mainly, I am interested in knowing whether doing a daily prayer of some god or navagrahas be useful ?In olden days mostly pujaries of some temples used to work as astrologers. This makes me think that prayers & astrology have some close relation. Some people say that it is all mathematics & anyone who studies can do predictions, but I think whenever something is strongly based on divinity, it is not a work of a person who never prays the God. Getting the divine help is not a skill or art,

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Dear Sant Guruji & Others,Namaskaram, I don't have perfect K.P Rules for different business Or Services.It is the most urgent need for new K.P students.Please enlighten me & others.

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Niranjan Sant shreegauriassociates01

BTR? yes. But it is distinctly told by KP originators that the quetion shuld have come from native himself. And it is more important the time he is veru enthusiastic and sincere too towrds his querry. Unless the client him self is not sincere in querry it merely a waste of time. Butif the client is sincere enough time and ruling planets of the time at the time of querry would work very correctly. Because as per the principles laid they say " Every querry horoscope is directly related to the Native's birth chart" So it in in your interest to find the sincererity of the querry.

If you aplly the rule you might find the failcy in BTR that you have sent to group.

Sant Guruji

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Guest guest

Dear Sant Guruji,

There are a variety of methods to Rectify the Time Of

Birth...recently a book has also been published on this subject...Kindly get

hold of it ,it is very interesting...

Yogesh Lajmi.

, Niranjan Sant <shreegauriassociates01

wrote:

>

> BTR? yes. But it is distinctly told by KP originators that the quetion shuld

have come from native himself. And it is more important the time he is veru

enthusiastic and sincere too towrds his querry. Unless the client him self is

not sincere in querry it merely a waste of time. Butif the client is sincere

enough time and ruling planets of the time at the time of querry would work very

correctly. Because as per the principles laid they say " Every querry horoscope

is directly related to the Native's birth chart " So it in in your interest to

find the sincererity of the querry.

> If you aplly the rule you might find the failcy in BTR that you have sent to

group.

>

> Sant Guruji

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra

>

> Cc: rathluther; yogeshlajmi; sunaparantha; gkadithkasinath;

ajoy_matchless; punitp

> Wed, 31 March, 2010 1:54:00 AM

> Re: Ruling Planets - a divine help

>

>  

> Dear Members,I tried to learn firstly BTR and worked on rule which is

proposed by Sri Samunghamji and advocated by few seniors.But on other hand it

was hardly opposed by so many and then I opened a thread in the name of Sinking

Native with a view to learn and to get the BTR done by some other masters on

K.P.It was really a strange matter that all the members suggested me different

birth time for Sinking Native on the basis of RPs.It is also strange matter

that I have been either alloted spam folder or my mails are often not

approved.May be it due to my own divinity.It was divinity of Guruji that he

revealed a perfect K.P Rule regarding BUSINESS OF PRESS saying that press is

indicated by Mars,Mercury and Jupiter.Therefore, if the sub lord of the meridian

is deposited in the constellation of a planet which is the significator of at

least one of the three houses 2,6,and 10 and also if it is in any manner

connected with Mars and Mercury,one will have

> one's own press.When I applied this rule in case of few businessmen who are

running press business,I was amazed to see that the above mentioned rule was

found absolutely applicable in their birth chart and then I was bound to extoll

K.P.Rules. But I don't have perfect K.P Rules for other business Or Services.It

is the most urgent need for new K.P students and regarding this there must be

open secret.I think that every where divinity is lacking.

> With thanks & regards, 

> Dhirendra Nath Misra

>  

>

>

>

>

> Parag Pande <paragpande27@ .in>

> KP Group - <@gro ups.com>

> Tue, March 30, 2010 8:47:14 PM

> Ruling Planets - a divine help

>

>  

> Dear Members,

>

> We all say that ruling planets are the divine guidance from the god. Like in

all other divine matters, is it necessary that an astrologer has to pray the

God, should have a good character to have a correct guidance from RPs ? Mainly,

I am interested in knowing whether doing a daily prayer of some god or

navagrahas be useful ?

>

> In olden days mostly pujaries  of some temples used to work as astrologers.

This makes me think that prayers & astrology have some close relation. Some

people say that it is all mathematics & anyone who studies can do predictions,

but I think whenever something is strongly based on divinity, it is not a work

of a person who never prays the God. Getting the divine help is not a skill or

art, but a gift from God to a person who really deserves to have !

>

> To my post on same subject, some astrologers sent mails to me directly to

admit that they too dont get any favourable help from RPs. Its quite possible

that there are still more astrologers who really dont get RP's divine guidance,

but they dont have daring to admit openly.

>

> We all are aware of the fact that our beloved Guruji late KSK was not only an

astrologer but he was a great devotee of Lord Uchchishta Mahaganapathi. We can't

ignore the chance that whatever he discovered/develope d could be because of his

high level of divinity & it was not mere mathematics or some science.

>

> I request members to share their views & experiences if they have any.

>

> PLEASE don't misunderstand me & excuse me if I am wrong or have hurt someone.

>

> Thanks & regards

>

> Parag Pande

>

>

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

>

>

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in./

>

Guest guest

Dear Paragsince my age 11 i am not praying any god or navagraha, in my life i have experienced failure as well as success, loss/poverty as well as financial prosperity. accidentally i learn hand reading/numerology/astrology/vastu etc., we are all nothing but two faces of a coin, if we lead common life we will be considered as parag/saagara/KS K etc., if we do good deeds we will be treated as god, if we do bad deeds we will become demon/devil etc in the sight of common people.My hobby in this field turned profession as it was pre-destined as per astrological aspect in my natal chart.I have experienced failure as well as successful predictions few were get published before events happened. recently I ( as well as Mr.Andrew Datta have predicted farming of UPA in Express star

teller in detail)number of seats for the ruling Government UPA with 272/273 seats and on 16th May 2009 Mr.Manmohan singh will become PM for second term based on horary chart and Aries/may month benefic dots of Jupiter.As per my knowledge prayer is nothing but a weakness of human being. many people do not no exact meaning of worship, but when they pray/worship and if their ambition fulfilled then they believe that they were blessed by particular God/goddesses."sankalpa" truly play key role on us, if we do anything with sankalpa we will get fruitful result.As per Lord Shree Vishnu unless and until they (Gods) were with human being he/she can not make use of the strength/power properly which is why he took birth as Lord shree Krishna to support Arjuna in Mahabharata where as lord Shiva dint with Karna resulted in Karna's failure though he was having knowledge /power etc.Note:but, in Mahabharata lord Krishna took support from the

symbol of Lord Hanuman in the battle field kurukshetra.In my own case i have stopped worship/prayer etc since my age of 11, but in 1997 i called/asked Lord Shree Mahaalakshmi to come to me by horse as i need financial prosperity resulted in my financial prosperity since then.Even to day i am not doing any pooja/prayer/worship but i use to suggest place of worship/prayer/pooja for my clients through Mirrorology-Vaastu guidence.In Mahabharata lord Krishna says that he is in Arjuna as well as in Duryodhana.Place your favorite idol or favorite person at North West wall of your Home or at your Room facing East and worship/pray/pooja and observe the fruitful result in your life.I am not a famous person astrologically or in any manner but many of my work is new to Universe one is Mirrorology through which my clients getting fruitful result and leading happy life. Niranjan Sant <shreegauriassociates01 Sent: Thu, 1 April, 2010 6:45:47 PMRe: Ruling Planets - a divine help

Sant Guruji

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>@gro ups.comCc: rathluther ; yogeshlajmi@ ; sunaparantha@ ; gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com; ajoy_matchless@ .co. in; punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) comWed, 31 March, 2010 1:54:00 AMRe: Ruling Planets - a divine help

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Members,We all say that ruling planets are the divine guidance from the god. Like in all other divine matters, is it necessary that an astrologer has to pray the God, should have a good character to have a correct guidance from RPs ? Mainly, I am interested in knowing whether doing a daily prayer of some god or navagrahas be useful ?In olden days mostly pujaries of some temples used to work as astrologers. This makes me think that prayers & astrology have some close relation. Some people say that it is all mathematics & anyone who studies can do predictions, but I think whenever something is strongly based on divinity, it is not a work of a person who never prays the God. Getting the divine help is not a skill or

art,

Guest guest

HiProfession/KP Astrology and profession will help a lot.SSDhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra Sent: Fri, 2 April, 2010 7:55:51 PMRe: Ruling Planets - a divine help

Dear Sant Guruji & Others,Namaskaram, I don't have perfect K.P Rules for different business Or Services.It is the most urgent need for new K.P students.Please enlighten me & others.

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Niranjan Sant shreegauriassociate s01 (AT) (DOT) co.in

Sant Guruji

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra