IndiaDivine.org

Marriage Yes or No

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear members and Santa ji,Here is my attempt and analysis on the case.Birth details:5/3/1978 10.30pm VisakapattinamJudgment time:30/3/2010 21.20  Salem 11N39 78E12

Rps:Asc-Ven-Jup-VenMoo-Mer-Mars-MarsDay-MarsBirth Asc: Ven-Jup-Mer (appeared as RPs)and also the native is running Rahu(Jup)-Venus-Jup-Venus as DBAS

Hence the Birth time is correct.Mercury is the 7th CSL and has no planet in its star has become RP. hence the matter in analysis is correct.I analysed both the natal chart and the time chart.My results are given below:

She told some proposals came in 2006 in Rahu-mer-Jup period. But failed .Mercury is the 7th CSL also.Mercury is posited in 4 and closed to 5. and no planet (NP) in its star.It is aspected by Sat(l/o 4 and 5) in 10. Delays.

It is aspected by Jup the lord of 6.Mercury is also in Jupiter lord of 6 and 3 in 8. But Jupiter is signfying also 2,7 through its star.Mercuy is in venus (NP) star in 5. Venus afflicted by ketu.Venus the lord of 1,8 in 5. Venus in Jup star (6).

These 1,6 signfications causes obstacles along with Sat. and 2,7 signfications formed the positive scenario but failed.so the 7th CSL Mercury is being afflicted. Buts 5,7,2 signfications will give the result . But with a stron support of other signficator as Bukthi or Andra.

Venus the running bukthi though signfies 1,6 , it is in teh sub of rahu in 11 signfies 4 and 5. Also it sis aspected by Mars the lord of 2,7.Rahu is in the sutar of Moon in 3. It is also aspected by lord of 2,7.

hence Venus is stronger than Mercury in giving the result.On analysing various points, I have come to the below results.Time chart: 30/3/2010 Time 21.20 Salem 11N39 78E127th CSL is Moon (NP) signifying 11 and 10.

Moon is in the star of Mars (here also l/o 2,7). hence Marriage is promised.hence Moon is the strong signficator fo 2,7 and also venus who is in the sub of Moon.Venus is posited in 6 (not good). But Venus isin the star of Ketu (8) who is aspected by l/o 5 Sat. ketu is in the star of Jup in 4 and aspected by lord of 2,7 Mars. venus in the sub of Moon the signficator of 2,7.

All te above shows the difficulties and delays in the event materialization.Though many points are taken into account, due to the time constrain, I could not write all. My results:1) He will get married for sure, though delayed and disturbed.

2) Within this Rahu-Venus bukthi, before 7/7/2011.

3) may be some chances before 10/6/2010 in Jup period.

4) After 30/11/10 before 7/7/2011 mostly in Ketu Andra period. (In this period

, Mars-Rahu-Moon period June-July 2011running in Time chart)but the marital life may not be much fruitful and will have ups and downs.Your prompt update will be useful for study.with RegardsAdith

www.thebestastro.com

Guest guest

Friends

But one this we forget is that 1, 3, 6, 10 11 are improving houses and on the same line KSK has given combinations of houses for different events. Some have identified that most marriages used to have been celebrated in the bhukti of lord of 4th or 12th house. If everyone cross check the predictions on marriage which not come true, some clue may get. In our general paralance 4and 12 houses are detrimental to marriage.

With regards

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur

Cell No. +919422582853/+91 9673746303

On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 20:37:07 +0530 wrote

>

Dear R Satish

It is well known that 1 6 10 houses are deterent for marriage(beeing 12th from 2 7 11)

Also 10th represents status

A.K.Sehgal

>

>--- On Tue, 30/3/10, R Satish wrote:

>

>R Satish

>Re: marriage yes or no

>

>Tuesday, 30 March, 2010, 12:26 PM

>

>

Dear Friends,

>

Can some one justify the Rule astrologically. It is an important observation.

>

Regards,

>

Satish

>

>--- On Mon, 3/29/10, Sunaparantha Kalyan wrote:

>

>Sunaparantha Kalyan

>@gro ups.com

>Monday, March 29, 2010, 5:36 PM

>

>

If the 7th sub Lord signifies 10th house - Delay in marriage - Wife comes from a family of status

- Ref: Cusps sub Lords and its significance by K.Hariharan- Pg.35

>

Kalyan

>

Luther Rath

>@gro ups.com

>Sun, 28 March, 2010 8:18:57 AM

>

>

Mrs. Vijay Mohan,

Good morning.

Thank you very much for the information. So 7th lord in 10 does not hinder marriage. Some say this combination indicates marriage with colleague. This also indicate monitory benefit from partner. Was this true in your son's case?

Due regards.

Dr. Rath

>

>

vijaya mohan

>@gro ups.com

>Sat, March 27, 2010 10:19:38 PM

>

>

dear dr,Rath. I dont know much about k p but according to traditional ,7 th lord in 10th gives early marriage ,gain monitary benifit from the partner, in my sons horoscope,7th lord in 10 th along withguru,he married at th e end of 24, after his M.s, arrange marriage,only girl is also doing M.S in u.s now.

thanks with regards mrs .vijaya mohan

Luther Rath

>@gro ups.com

>Sat, 27 March, 2010 3:59:29 PM

>

>

Thanks madam

>

>

sujata das

>@gro ups.com

>Sat, March 27, 2010 12:45:23 AM

>

>

U didn't tuch my sentiments

>

>--- On Fri, 26/3/10, Luther Rath wrote:

>

>Luther Rath

>@gro ups.com

>Friday, 26 March, 2010, 4:58 PM

>

>

Thank you madam for your quick response.

I wanted to ask this because now there is a discussion that when significator of 7th also signifies 10 one marries his/her colleague. I have an impression if the sub-lord of 7th cusp signifies 10 marriage may be denied. I need more justifications for the statements.

I am sorry if I touched your sentiment.

Namasthe.

Dr. Rath

>

>

sujata das

>@gro ups.com

>Fri, March 26, 2010 11:44:21 AM

>

>

no

>

>--- On Fri, 26/3/10, Luther Rath wrote:

>

>Luther Rath

>@gro ups.com

>Friday, 26 March, 2010, 7:21 AM

>

>

Dear Sujataji,

Good Morning.

Did you marry your colleague?

Sorry for the personal question.

Dr. rath

>

>

sujata das

>@gro ups.com

>Thu, March 25, 2010 2:15:15 PM

>

>

In my case, csl of 7th signifies 7th 'n 10th.

>

>--- On Wed, 24/3/10, kadavasalramani wrote:

>

>kadavasalramani

>@gro ups.com

>Wednesday, 24 March, 2010, 5:27 PM

>

>

Dear Shri Sagarji,

Your statement is new and we have not come acroos

such cases. Mars in your niece's case Dhanur Lagna native

I presume that it is placed in Libra. Please confirm. In such

cases are we not to consider sub lords of all the relevant

olanets bhavas? Pl, clarify.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Sagar S

@gro ups.com

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 11:29 PM

Re: marriage yes or no

>

Dear Dr.Rath

>As per my knowledge if 7th lord signifies 10th, then marriage will take place with colleague.

>please check some charts which had 7th and 10th lord like jupiter will be 7th and 10th lord/Mercury will be 7th and 10th lord for gemini and dhanus respectively.

>In my niece case she has born in dhanus and mercury is 7th and 10th lord, Mars 7th in 7th lord of 5th.

>her marriage was love marriage with her colleague.

>I had predicted her love marriage with her colleague 6/7 years before.Some dates/period postponed finally Boy got marriaed without his parents present.

>With regards

>Sahhasra Saagara

>

>

>

Luther Rath

>@gro ups.com

>Sun, 21 March, 2010 9:48:46 PM

>

>

If Moon signifies 2 or 7 or 11 and does not signify 10 then marriage is possible. Even if Moon signifies 2 or 7 or11 but also signifies 10 then marriage is perhaps denied.If she does not signify 2 or7 or11 then marriage is denied.

Dr. Rath

>

>

sri dharan

>@gro ups.com

>Tue, February 16, 2010 9:26:13 PM

> marriage yes or no

>

>

dear all,

>

for marriage signifying house 2,7,11.

signlord -star lord - sub lord - sub sub lord

>

2nd cusp mercury - rahu - rahu - venus

>

7th cusp mars - saturn - moon - jupiter

>

11th cusp jupiter - saturn - satrun - rahu

>

whether marriage is possible or not?

by

sridhar

>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

>

>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Yogesh,

There are concurrent discussions going on on the relationship between 7th and 10th cusps..

1. It started with with if 7th is connected with 10th marriage with colleague.

2. Early marriage

3 delayed/denied marriage.

4. Marriage with someone staying close. This is also a vedic astrology concept, which says someone close to mother's family.

All I now desire, is it a KP concept and if so justification therof. If not is it as per experience and justification therof.

I do want to challenge anyone/hurt anyone.Please enlighten,poor

student/soul like me.

Regards,

Satish--- On Tue, 3/30/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: marriage yes or no Date: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 4:47 PM

Dear Satish,

As per K.P.,if the s/l of VII signifies IV or X,the partner will be one living in the same House or Village,as per K.P., ( ref:Astroserets & K.P.,First Edition,Part III,p.52 ).

A similar view is given by most K.P. Stalwarts...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.--- On Tue, 30/3/10, R Satish <rsatish1942@ > wrote:

R Satish <rsatish1942@ >Re: marriage yes or no@gro ups.comReceived: Tuesday, 30 March, 2010, 6:56 AM

Dear Friends,

Regards,

Satish--- On Mon, 3/29/10, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: marriage yes or no@gro ups.comMonday, March 29, 2010, 5:36 PM

If the 7th sub Lord signifies 10th house - Delay in marriage - Wife comes from a family of status

Kalyan

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSun, 28 March, 2010 8:18:57 AMRe: marriage yes or no

Mrs. Vijay Mohan,

Good morning.

Thank you very much for the information. So 7th lord in 10 does not hinder marriage. Some say this combination indicates marriage with colleague. This also indicate monitory benefit from partner. Was this true in your son's case?

Due regards.

Dr. Rath

vijaya mohan <vijayamohan81@ .co. in>@gro ups.comSat, March 27, 2010 10:19:38 PMRe: marriage yes or no

dear dr,Rath. I dont know much about k p but according to traditional ,7 th lord in 10th gives early marriage ,gain monitary benifit from the partner, in my sons horoscope,7th lord in 10 th along withguru,he married at th e end of 24, after his M.s, arrange marriage,only girl is also doing M.S in u.s now.

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSat, 27 March, 2010 3:59:29 PMRe: marriage yes or no

Thanks madam

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comSat, March 27, 2010 12:45:23 AMRe: marriage yes or no

U didn't tuch my sentiments--- On Fri, 26/3/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: marriage yes or no@gro ups.comFriday, 26 March, 2010, 4:58 PM

I wanted to ask this because now there is a discussion that when significator of 7th also signifies 10 one marries his/her colleague. I have an impression if the sub-lord of 7th cusp signifies 10 marriage may be denied. I need more justifications for the statements.

Namasthe.

Dr. Rath

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comFri, March 26, 2010 11:44:21 AMRe: marriage yes or no

no--- On Fri, 26/3/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: marriage yes or no@gro ups.comFriday, 26 March, 2010, 7:21 AM

Dear Sujataji,

Good Morning.

Dr. rath

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comThu, March 25, 2010 2:15:15 PMRe: marriage yes or no

In my case, csl of 7th signifies 7th 'n 10th. --- On Wed, 24/3/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>Re: marriage yes or no@gro ups.comWednesday, 24 March, 2010, 5:27 PM

Dear Shri Sagarji,

olanets & bhavas? Pl, clarify.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Sagar S

@gro ups.com

Dear Dr.RathAs per my knowledge if 7th lord signifies 10th, then marriage will take place with colleague.please check some charts which had 7th and 10th lord like jupiter will be 7th and 10th lord/Mercury will be 7th and 10th lord for gemini and dhanus respectively.In my niece case she has born in dhanus and mercury is 7th and 10th lord, Mars 7th in 7th lord of 5th.her marriage was love marriage with her colleague.I had predicted her love marriage with her colleague 6/7 years before.Some dates/period postponed finally Boy got marriaed without his parents present.With regardsSahhasra Saagara

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSun, 21 March, 2010 9:48:46 PMRe: marriage yes or no

If Moon signifies 2 or 7 or 11 and does not signify 10 then marriage is possible. Even if Moon signifies 2 or 7 or11 but also signifies 10 then marriage is perhaps denied.If she does not signify 2 or7 or11 then marriage is denied.

Dr. Rath

sri dharan <sridharegsp@ >@gro ups.comTue, February 16, 2010 9:26:13 PM marriage yes or no

dear all,

sign lord - star lord - sub lord - sub sub lord

by

sridhar

Guest guest

Thanks Vijay Mohanji,

I shall try to study the horoscope in leisure for learning. But discussion only can bring out if it could be a solitary case or it works some thing like a rule having some importance for the astrologers.

Regards.

Dr. Rath

vijaya mohan <vijayamohan81 Sent: Tue, March 30, 2010 11:13:18 AMRe: marriage yes or no

Mr,Dr.Rath, 7th in 10 gives early marriage, if it present in friendly,own or exalted house and also we should see the position of the owner of the house. In my sonss horoscope 7 th lord sun is in 10 th along with jupiter and the owner of the house mars exalted and in 12th. the girl is from rich and very good family and well educated also.Since he is in U.S.only 15 days before marriage only they met each other,My sons birth details:

TOB 10 th december 1982

ToB 11.40 aM TIRUCHIPALLI. , TAMIL NAD, THIS IS FOR UR ANALYSE IF U WANT THANKS WITH

REGARD

VIJAYA MOHAN

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comMon, 29 March, 2010 5:36:28 PMRe: marriage yes or no

Kalyan

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSun, 28 March, 2010 8:18:57 AMRe: marriage yes or no

Mrs. Vijay Mohan,

Good morning.

Due regards.

Dr. Rath

vijaya mohan <vijayamohan81@ .co. in>@gro ups.comSat, March 27, 2010 10:19:38 PMRe: marriage yes or no

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSat, 27 March, 2010 3:59:29 PMRe: marriage yes or no

Thanks madam

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comSat, March 27, 2010 12:45:23 AMRe: marriage yes or no

U didn't tuch my sentiments--- On Fri, 26/3/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: marriage yes or no@gro ups.comFriday, 26 March, 2010, 4:58 PM

Namasthe.

Dr. Rath

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comFri, March 26, 2010 11:44:21 AMRe: marriage yes or no

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: marriage yes or no@gro ups.comFriday, 26 March, 2010, 7:21 AM

Dear Sujataji,

Good Morning.

Dr. rath

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comThu, March 25, 2010 2:15:15 PMRe: marriage yes or no

In my case, csl of 7th signifies 7th 'n 10th. --- On Wed, 24/3/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>Re: marriage yes or no@gro ups.comWednesday, 24 March, 2010, 5:27 PM

Dear Shri Sagarji,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Sagar S

@gro ups.com

Dear Dr.RathAs per my knowledge if 7th lord signifies 10th, then marriage will take place with colleague.please check some charts which had 7th and 10th lord like jupiter will be 7th and 10th lord/Mercury will be 7th and 10th lord for gemini and dhanus respectively.In my niece case she has born in dhanus and mercury is 7th and 10th lord, Mars 7th in 7th lord of 5th.her marriage was love marriage with her colleague.I had predicted her love marriage with her colleague 6/7 years before.Some dates/period postponed finally Boy got marriaed without his parents present.With regardsSahhasra Saagara

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSun, 21 March, 2010 9:48:46 PMRe: marriage yes or no

Dr. Rath

sri dharan <sridharegsp@ >@gro ups.comTue, February 16, 2010 9:26:13 PM marriage yes or no

dear all,

by

sridhar

Guest guest

We need to read thoroughly what Sri. K Hariharan writes in page 35. Every one is not expected to have all books. So I request to put the page or paragraph in the message box or as an attachment. Has it been explained in a particular case or it is result of a study.

In the interest of all.

Dr. Rath

R Satish <rsatish1942 Sent: Tue, March 30, 2010 12:26:07 PMRe: marriage yes or no

Dear Friends,

Regards,

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: marriage yes or no@gro ups.comMonday, March 29, 2010, 5:36 PM

Kalyan

Mrs. Vijay Mohan,

Good morning.

Due regards.

Dr. Rath

Thanks madam

Namasthe.

Dr. Rath

Dear Sujataji,

Good Morning.

Dr. rath

Dear Shri Sagarji,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Sagar S

@gro ups.com

Dr. Rath

dear all,

by

sridhar

Guest guest

Why do you think the birth time is wrong and needs rectification?

Dr. Rath

Dhananjaya Kekuda <dhaya_pdr Sent: Tue, March 30, 2010 2:01:16 PMRe: marriage yes or no

HiThis is an interesting chart where the s/l of 1st cusp or 7th cusp doesnt signify 2,7, 11. Moreover, s/l of 11th (desire) also doesnt signify 2,7 or 11. Here 7 cuspal s/l mercury signifies 10, 5, 8. Just wondering any birth time rectification is needed.. with regardsDhananjay--- On Mon, 3/29/10, vijaya mohan <vijayamohan81@ .co. in> wrote:

vijaya mohan <vijayamohan81@ .co. in>Re: marriage yes or no@gro ups.comMonday, March 29, 2010, 10:43 PM

Mr,Dr.Rath, 7th in 10 gives early marriage, if it present in friendly,own or exalted house and also we should see the position of the owner of the house. In my sonss horoscope 7 th lord sun is in 10 th along with jupiter and the owner of the house mars exalted and in 12th. the girl is from rich and very good family and well educated also.Since he is in U.S.only 15 days before marriage only they met each other,My sons birth details:

TOB 10 th december 1982

ToB 11.40 aM TIRUCHIPALLI. , TAMIL NAD, THIS IS FOR UR ANALYSE IF U WANT THANKS WITH

REGARD

VIJAYA MOHAN

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comMon, 29 March, 2010 5:36:28 PMRe: marriage yes or no

Kalyan

Mrs. Vijay Mohan,

Good morning.

Due regards.

Dr. Rath

Thanks madam

Namasthe.

Dr. Rath

Dear Sujataji,

Good Morning.

Dr. rath

Dear Shri Sagarji,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Sagar S

@gro ups.com

Dr. Rath

dear all,

by

sridhar

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Rath ji,I have not tested this rule yet.But I produced the same to the group for any discussion on the matter, as this is written by the S/O Shri KSK ji on behalf of KP System and for the guidance of the followers.However we will be able to accept or deny this after going thru any known

marriage.RegardsKalyanLuther Rath <rathluther Sent: Mon, 29 March, 2010 7:27:43 PMRe: marriage yes or no

Dear Kalyanji,

How is that, that X indicates the status of the spouse? How is it to be explained.

Dr. Rath

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >@gro ups.comMon, March 29, 2010 5:36:28 PMRe: marriage yes or no

Kalyan

Mrs. Vijay Mohan,

Good morning.

Due regards.

Dr. Rath

Thanks madam

Namasthe.

Dr. Rath

Dear Sujataji,

Good Morning.

Dr. rath

Dear Shri Sagarji,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Sagar S

@gro ups.com

Dr. Rath

dear all,

by

sridhar

Guest guest

Dear Adith ji,Wish to refer my reply to Dr. Rath ji in this thred, posted just now.RegardsSunaadith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Mon, 29 March, 2010 9:14:10 PMRe: marriage yes or

no

Dear Suna ji,I have a doubt here.7 signifies the Asc. of the partner.say wife.10 signifies status to the Native/profession. but 10 is 4th from 7. It does not indocate the status of the wife.It means wife's CSL signifies 4th matter.

It may mean that her interest in assets, education, not interested in love matters? But she will add status to the native with her assets? But without interest in love affairs? but 4 is also for Sugashthan.

Can you throw some on this?With RegardsAdithOn Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 5:36 PM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

If the 7th sub Lord signifies 10th house - Delay in marriage - Wife comes from a family of status- Ref: Cusps sub Lords and its significance by K.Hariharan- Pg.35

Kalyan

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.com

Sun, 28 March, 2010 8:18:57 AMRe: marriage yes or no

Mrs. Vijay Mohan,

Good morning.

Due regards.

Dr. Rath

vijaya mohan <vijayamohan81@ .co. in>@gro ups.com

Sat, March 27, 2010 10:19:38 PMRe: marriage yes or no

Sat, 27 March, 2010 3:59:29 PMRe: marriage yes or no

Thanks madam

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.com

Sat, March 27, 2010 12:45:23 AMRe: marriage yes or no

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: marriage yes or no@gro ups.com

Friday, 26 March, 2010, 4:58 PM

Namasthe.

Dr. Rath

Fri, March 26, 2010 11:44:21 AMRe: marriage yes or no

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: marriage yes or no@gro ups.com

Friday, 26 March, 2010, 7:21 AM

Dear Sujataji,

Good Morning.

Dr. rath

Thu, March 25, 2010 2:15:15 PMRe: marriage yes or no

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>Re: marriage yes or no

@gro ups.comWednesday, 24 March, 2010, 5:27 PM

Dear Shri Sagarji,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Sagar S

@gro ups.com

Dear Dr.RathAs per my knowledge if 7th lord signifies 10th, then marriage will take place with colleague.please check some charts which had 7th and 10th lord like jupiter will be 7th and 10th lord/Mercury will be 7th and 10th lord for gemini and dhanus respectively.

In my niece case she has born in dhanus and mercury is 7th and 10th lord, Mars 7th in 7th lord of 5th.her marriage was love marriage with her colleague.I had predicted her love marriage with her colleague 6/7 years before.Some dates/period postponed finally Boy got marriaed without his parents present.

With regardsSahhasra Saagara

Sun, 21 March, 2010 9:48:46 PMRe: marriage yes or no

Dr. Rath

sri dharan <sridharegsp@ >@gro ups.com

Tue, February 16, 2010 9:26:13 PM marriage yes or no

dear all,

by

sridhar

Guest guest

Dear Anand ji,Without giving all the Birth detail how one proceed such a question? Kalyanananda bhakat <bhakat61 Sent: Tue, 30 March, 2010 10:45:36 AMFw: Re: marriage yes or no

Respected Guruji,

If 7th Lord Mars Place at 3rd House( house div 2nd) & signifies 2,5,7 ( 3,7) this my sister -in-low horoscope now she's 31 plus any guide for this Ledy.

Namhaste

Ananda Bhakat

- On Mon, 29/3/10, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: marriage yes or no@gro ups.comMonday, 29 March, 2010, 5:36 PM

Kalyan

Mrs. Vijay Mohan,

Good morning.

Due regards.

Dr. Rath

Thanks madam

Namasthe.

Dr. Rath

Dear Sujataji,

Good Morning.

Dr. rath

Dear Shri Sagarji,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Sagar S

@gro ups.com

Dr. Rath

dear all,

by

sridhar

Guest guest

Everyone is discussing single cases and drawing conclusions.This is not

correct.At least four/five charts with similar significations only will

corroborate conclusions.I request members to give birth details of at least 4/5

persons having similar significations and actual events in their life.

Suresh Hattangadi

, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

>

> Dear Satish,

>                   As per K.P.,if the s/l of VII signifies IV

or X,the partner will be one living in the same House or Village,as per K.P., (

ref:Astroserets & K.P.,First Edition,Part III,p.52 ).

>                  A similar view is given by most K.P.

Stalwarts...

>                  With best wishes,

>                  Yogesh Lajmi.

>

> --- On Tue, 30/3/10, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

>

>

> R Satish <rsatish1942

> Re: marriage yes or no

>

> Received: Tuesday, 30 March, 2010, 6:56 AM

>

>

>  

>

Dear Friends,

>

>

>                       Can some one justify the  Rule

astrologically. It is an important observation.

>

>

>                        Regards,

>

>

>                         Satish

>

> --- On Mon, 3/29/10, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

>

>

> Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >

> @gro ups.com

> Monday, March 29, 2010, 5:36 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> If the 7th sub Lord signifies 10th house - Delay in marriage - Wife comes from

a family of status

> - Ref: Cusps sub Lords and its significance by K.Hariharan- Pg.35

>

>

> Kalyan

>

>

>

>

> Luther Rath <rathluther >

> @gro ups.com

> Sun, 28 March, 2010 8:18:57 AM

>

>  

>

>

>

> Mrs. Vijay Mohan,

> Good morning.

> Thank you very much for the information. So 7th lord in 10 does not hinder

marriage. Some say this combination indicates marriage with colleague. This also

indicate monitory benefit from partner. Was this true in your son's case?

> Due regards.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

>

> vijaya mohan <vijayamohan81@ .co. in>

> @gro ups.com

> Sat, March 27, 2010 10:19:38 PM

>

>  

>

>

>

> dear dr,Rath.   I dont know much about k p  but according to traditional ,7

th lord in 10th gives early marriage ,gain monitary benifit  from the partner,

in my sons horoscope,7th lord in 10 th along withguru,he  married at th e end

of 24, after his M.s, arrange marriage,only girl   is also doing M.S in u.s

now.                                                  

thanks with regards                                      

>         mrs .vijaya mohan

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

> Sat, 27 March, 2010 3:59:29 PM

>

>  

>

>

>

> Thanks madam

>

>

>

>

>

> sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>

> @gro ups.com

> Sat, March 27, 2010 12:45:23 AM

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

> U didn't tuch my sentiments

>

> --- On Fri, 26/3/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

>

>

> @gro ups.com

> Friday, 26 March, 2010, 4:58 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Thank you madam for your quick response.

> I wanted to ask this because now there is a discussion that when significator

of 7th also signifies 10 one marries his/her colleague. I have an impression if

the sub-lord of 7th cusp signifies 10 marriage may be denied. I need more

justifications for the statements.

> I am sorry if I touched your sentiment.

> Namasthe.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

> Fri, March 26, 2010 11:44:21 AM

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

> no

>

> --- On Fri, 26/3/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

>

>

> @gro ups.com

> Friday, 26 March, 2010, 7:21 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear Sujataji,

> Good Morning.

> Did you marry your colleague?

> Sorry for the personal question.

> Dr. rath

>

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

> Thu, March 25, 2010 2:15:15 PM

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

> In my case, csl of 7th signifies 7th 'n 10th.

>

> --- On Wed, 24/3/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

>

>

> kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>

> @gro ups.com

> Wednesday, 24 March, 2010, 5:27 PM

>

>

>  

>

> 

> Dear Shri Sagarji,

>  

> Your statement is new  and we have not come acroos

> such cases. Mars in your niece's  case Dhanur Lagna native

> I presume that it is placed in Libra. Please confirm.  In such

> cases are we not to consider sub lords of all the relevant

> olanets & bhavas?  Pl, clarify.

>  

> Truly yours,

>  

> K.S.V.Ramani

>

> -

> Sagar S

> @gro ups.com

> Tuesday, March 23, 2010 11:29 PM

>

>  

>

>

> Dear Dr.Rath

> As per my knowledge if 7th lord signifies 10th, then marriage will take place

with colleague.

> please check some charts which had 7th and 10th lord like jupiter will be 7th

and 10th lord/Mercury will be 7th and 10th lord for gemini and dhanus

respectively.

> In my niece case she has born in dhanus and mercury is 7th and 10th lord, Mars

7th in 7th lord of 5th.

> her marriage was love marriage with her colleague.

> I had predicted her love marriage with her colleague 6/7 years before.Some

dates/period postponed finally Boy got marriaed without his parents present.

> With regards

> Sahhasra Saagara

>

Luther Rath <rathluther >

> @gro ups.com

> Sun, 21 March, 2010 9:48:46 PM

>

>  

>

>

>

> If Moon signifies 2 or 7 or 11 and does not signify 10 then marriage is

possible. Even if Moon signifies 2 or 7 or11 but also signifies 10 then marriage

is perhaps denied.If she does not signify 2 or7 or11 then marriage is denied.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

>

> sri dharan <sridharegsp@ >

> @gro ups.com

> Tue, February 16, 2010 9:26:13 PM

> marriage yes or no

>

>  

>

>

> dear all,

>

>

> for marriage signifying house 2,7,11.

>

> sign lord -  star lord -     sub lord      -     sub sub lord

>

>

> 2nd cusp  mercury     -    rahu            -      rahu      

-    venus

>

>

> 7th cusp    mars - saturn - moon  - jupiter    

>

>

> 11th cusp  jupiter  - saturn - satrun - rahu

>

>

> whether marriage is possible or not?

> by

> sridhar

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

>

>

>

> Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>  

>

Guest guest

Dear Satish,

There is some confusion here.It is the 10th csl which will decide

profession/service and not other way round.

Suresh Hattangadi

, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

>

>   Dear Sagar,

>  

>                      A new point toatlly. 7th cusp sublord

connected to 10th house in my opinion relates to a person doing business and not

service. Slight clarication witha specific case would enlighten us very much and

thanks in advance.

>  

>                       Regards,

>  

>                       Satish

>

> --- On Wed, 3/24/10, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

>

> Luther Rath <rathluther

>

> Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 7:45 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Sagarji,

> In fact I was speaking about the Sub-lord of VII cusp and not about VII Lord.

So these are two different findings. So thee is no controversy. But confirmation

is necessary. Experienced members may add their views.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

>

> Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> @gro ups.com

> Tue, March 23, 2010 11:29:31 PM

>

>  

>

>

> Dear Dr.Rath

> As per my knowledge if 7th lord signifies 10th, then marriage will take place

with colleague.

> please check some charts which had 7th and 10th lord like jupiter will be 7th

and 10th lord/Mercury will be 7th and 10th lord for gemini and dhanus

respectively.

> In my niece case she has born in dhanus and mercury is 7th and 10th lord, Mars

7th in 7th lord of 5th.

> her marriage was love marriage with her colleague.

> I had predicted her love marriage with her colleague 6/7 years before.Some

dates/period postponed finally Boy got marriaed without his parents present.

> With regards

> Sahhasra Saagara

>

Luther Rath <rathluther >

> @gro ups.com

> Sun, 21 March, 2010 9:48:46 PM

>

>  

>

>

>

> If Moon signifies 2 or 7 or 11 and does not signify 10 then marriage is

possible. Even if Moon signifies 2 or 7 or11 but also signifies 10 then marriage

is perhaps denied.If she does not signify 2 or7 or11 then marriage is denied.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

>

> sri dharan <sridharegsp@ >

> @gro ups.com

> Tue, February 16, 2010 9:26:13 PM

> marriage yes or no

>

>  

>

>

> dear all,

>

>

> for marriage signifying house 2,7,11.

>

> sign lord -  star lord -     sub lord      -     sub sub lord

>

>

> 2nd cusp  mercury     -    rahu            -      rahu      

-    venus

>

>

> 7th cusp    mars - saturn - moon  - jupiter    

>

>

> 11th cusp  jupiter  - saturn - satrun - rahu

>

>

> whether marriage is possible or not?

> by

> sridhar

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Dhananjay,

Why not you consider in a different way. In this case, Kethu a node is in the sign of Jupiter, lord of 2 and 11, posited in 9th in his own Star. 9th is not a detrimental Bhavam for marriage. Being in own star he gets 2 and 11th signfn. Jup. is in the sub of Rahu. Rahu = Mercury, lord of 5th. a supporting house for marriage. Another house of Mercury 8th is occupied by planets. Mercury S/L of Ascdt. and Venus Kalathrakaraka both are in the star of Kethu, who is strong sgnficiator of 2 and 11 especially when no other planet other than Juptr. is in the star of Juptr. As such both Mercury and Venus are in the star of planet signifying 2 and 11 (2 beneficial houses out of 2,7,11) While Merc. is in the sub of Rahu who is already found favourable as above, Venus is in the sub of Sun, lord of 7th in the star of Mercury found favourable as above. Thus Ascdt. & 7th get good significations thro' their star and sub lords. No birth

time rectification is needed because of non signification of 2.7.11. Your comment pl.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Luther Rath

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 3:09 PM

Dr. Rath

Dhananjaya Kekuda <dhaya_pdr > Sent: Tue, March 30, 2010 2:01:16 PMRe: marriage yes or no

HiThis is an interesting chart where the s/l of 1st cusp or 7th cusp doesnt signify 2,7, 11. Moreover, s/l of 11th (desire) also doesnt signify 2,7 or 11. Here 7 cuspal s/l mercury signifies 10, 5, 8. Just wondering any birth time rectification is needed.. with regardsDhananjay--- On Mon, 3/29/10, vijaya mohan <vijayamohan81@ .co. in> wrote:

vijaya mohan <vijayamohan81@ .co. in>Re: marriage yes or no@gro ups.comMonday, March 29, 2010, 10:43 PM

TOB 10 th december 1982 ToB 11.40 aM TIRUCHIPALLI. , TAMIL NAD, THIS IS FOR UR ANALYSE IF U WANT THANKS WITH REGARD VIJAYA MOHAN

Kalyan

Mrs. Vijay Mohan,

Good morning.

Due regards.

Dr. Rath

dear dr,Rath. I dont know much about k p but according to traditional ,7 th lord in 10th gives early marriage ,gain monitary benifit from the partner, in my sons horoscope,7th lord in 10 th along withguru,he married at th e end of 24, after his M.s, arrange marriage,only girl is also doing M.S in u.s now. thanks with regards mrs .vijaya mohan

Thanks madam

Namasthe.

Dr. Rath

Dear Sujataji,

Good Morning.

Dr. rath

Dear Shri Sagarji,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Sagar S

@gro ups.com

Dr. Rath

dear all,

by

sridhar

Guest guest

Dear Ramani ji,Thanks for the clarification. I have missed the minutes of the chart. with regardsDhananjay--- On Thu, 4/1/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:kadavasalramani <kadavasalramaniRe: marriage yes or no Cc: Date: Thursday, April 1, 2010, 3:26 AM

Dear Mr.Dhananjay,

Why not you consider in a different way. In this case, Kethu a node is in the sign of Jupiter, lord of 2 and 11, posited in 9th in his own Star. 9th is not a detrimental Bhavam for marriage. Being in own star he gets 2 and 11th signfn. Jup. is in the sub of Rahu. Rahu = Mercury, lord of 5th. a supporting house for marriage. Another house of Mercury 8th is occupied by planets. Mercury S/L of Ascdt. and Venus Kalathrakaraka both are in the star of Kethu, who is strong sgnficiator of 2 and 11 especially when no other planet other than Juptr. is in the star of Juptr. As such both Mercury and Venus are in the star of planet signifying 2 and 11 (2 beneficial houses out of 2,7,11) While Merc. is in the sub of Rahu who is already found favourable as above, Venus is in the sub of Sun, lord of 7th in the star of Mercury found favourable as above. Thus Ascdt. & 7th get good significations thro' their star and sub lords. No birth

time rectification is needed because of non signification of 2.7.11. Your comment pl.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Luther Rath

@gro ups.com

Dr. Rath

Dhananjaya Kekuda <dhaya_pdr >@gro ups.comTue, March 30, 2010 2:01:16 PMRe: marriage yes or no

TOB 10 th december 1982 ToB 11.40 aM TIRUCHIPALLI. , TAMIL NAD, THIS IS FOR UR ANALYSE IF U WANT THANKS WITH REGARD VIJAYA MOHAN

Kalyan

Mrs. Vijay Mohan,

Good morning.

Due regards.

Dr. Rath

dear dr,Rath. I dont know much about k p but according to traditional ,7 th lord in 10th gives early marriage ,gain monitary benifit from the partner, in my sons horoscope,7th lord in 10 th along withguru,he married at th e end of 24, after his M.s, arrange marriage,only girl is also doing M.S in u.s now. thanks with regards mrs .vijaya mohan

Thanks madam

Namasthe.

Dr. Rath

Dear Sujataji,

Good Morning.

Dr. rath

Dear Shri Sagarji,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Sagar S

@gro ups.com

Dr. Rath

dear all,

by

sridhar

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Respected Vijayanandji,

Significators for any event do not always signify only the houses concerned. At the same time they also signify other houses related to other maters. Houses IV and XII do not hamper marriage events nor they are detrimental to marriage.

IV may indicate that the other party may be from among neighbors or from the same street or place. XII indicates the expenses one has to incur for the marriage. So IV and XII do not deny marriage.

Dr. Rath

VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_vijayanand Cc: aks071945; rsatish1942; guide_vijayanandSent: Wed, March 31, 2010 9:30:33 AMRe: Re: marriage yes or no

FriendsBut one this we forget is that 1, 3, 6, 10 11 are improving houses and on the same line KSK has given combinations of houses for different events. Some have identified that most marriages used to have been celebrated in the bhukti of lord of 4th or 12th house. If everyone cross check the predictions on marriage which not come true, some clue may get. In our general paralance 4and 12 houses are detrimental to marriage. With regardsVijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, KolhapurCell No. +919422582853/ +91 9673746303On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 20:37:07 +0530 wrote>Dear R SatishIt is well known that 1 6 10 houses are deterent for marriage(beeing 12th from 2 7 11)Also 10th represents statusA.K.Sehgal>>--- On Tue, 30/3/10, R Satish wrote:>>R Satish >Re: marriage yes or no>@gro ups.com>Tuesday, 30 March, 2010, 12:26 PM>>Dear Friends,>Can some one justify the Rule astrologically. It is an important observation.>Regards,>Satish>>--- On Mon, 3/29/10, Sunaparantha Kalyan wrote:>>Sunaparantha Kalyan >Re: marriage yes or no>@gro ups.com>Monday, March 29, 2010, 5:36 PM>>If the 7th sub Lord signifies 10th house - Delay in marriage - Wife comes from a family of status- Ref: Cusps sub Lords and its significance by K.Hariharan- Pg.35>Kalyan>Luther Rath >@gro ups.com>Sun, 28 March, 2010 8:18:57 AM>Re: marriage yes or no>> Mrs. Vijay

Mohan,Good morning.Thank you very much for the information. So 7th lord in 10 does not hinder marriage. Some say this combination indicates marriage with colleague. This also indicate monitory benefit from partner. Was this true in your son's case?Due regards.Dr. Rath>>vijaya mohan >@gro ups.com>Sat, March 27, 2010 10:19:38 PM>Re: marriage yes or no>> dear dr,Rath. I dont know much about k p but according to traditional ,7 th lord in 10th gives early marriage ,gain monitary benifit from the partner, in my sons horoscope,7th lord in 10 th along withguru,he married at th e end of 24, after his M.s, arrange marriage,only girl is also doing M.S in u.s now. thanks with regards mrs .vijaya mohanLuther Rath >@gro ups.com>Sat, 27 March, 2010 3:59:29

PM>Re: marriage yes or no>> Thanks madam>>sujata das >@gro ups.com>Sat, March 27, 2010 12:45:23 AM>Re: marriage yes or no>> U didn't tuch my sentiments>>--- On Fri, 26/3/10, Luther Rath wrote:>>Luther Rath >Re: marriage yes or no>@gro ups.com>Friday, 26 March, 2010, 4:58 PM>>Thank you madam for your quick response.I wanted to ask this because now there is a discussion that when significator of 7th also signifies 10 one marries his/her colleague. I have an impression if the sub-lord of 7th cusp signifies 10 marriage may be denied. I need more justifications for the statements.I am sorry if I touched your

sentiment.Namasthe.Dr. Rath>>sujata das >@gro ups.com>Fri, March 26, 2010 11:44:21 AM>Re: marriage yes or no>> no>>--- On Fri, 26/3/10, Luther Rath wrote:>>Luther Rath >Re: marriage yes or no>@gro ups.com>Friday, 26 March, 2010, 7:21 AM>>Dear Sujataji,Good Morning.Did you marry your colleague?Sorry for the personal question.Dr. rath>>sujata das >@gro ups.com>Thu, March 25, 2010 2:15:15 PM>Re: marriage yes or no>> In my case, csl of 7th signifies 7th 'n 10th. >>--- On Wed, 24/3/10, kadavasalramani

wrote:>>kadavasalramani >Re: marriage yes or no>@gro ups.com>Wednesday, 24 March, 2010, 5:27 PM>> Dear Shri Sagarji,Your statement is new and we have not come acroos such cases. Mars in your niece's case Dhanur Lagna nativeI presume that it is placed in Libra. Please confirm. In suchcases are we not to consider sub lords of all the relevantolanets bhavas? Pl, clarify.Truly yours,K.S.V.Ramani- Sagar S @gro ups.com Tuesday, March 23, 2010 11:29 PMRe: marriage yes or no> Dear Dr.Rath>As per my knowledge if 7th lord signifies 10th, then marriage will take place with colleague.>please check some charts which had 7th and 10th lord like jupiter will be 7th and

10th lord/Mercury will be 7th and 10th lord for gemini and dhanus respectively.>In my niece case she has born in dhanus and mercury is 7th and 10th lord, Mars 7th in 7th lord of 5th.>her marriage was love marriage with her colleague.>I had predicted her love marriage with her colleague 6/7 years before.Some dates/period postponed finally Boy got marriaed without his parents present.>With regards>Sahhasra Saagara>>>Luther Rath >@gro ups.com>Sun, 21 March, 2010 9:48:46 PM>Re: marriage yes or no>> If Moon signifies 2 or 7 or 11 and does not signify 10 then marriage is possible. Even if Moon signifies 2 or 7 or11 but also signifies 10 then marriage is perhaps denied.If she does not signify 2 or7 or11 then marriage is denied.Dr. Rath>>sri

dharan >@gro ups.com>Tue, February 16, 2010 9:26:13 PM> marriage yes or no>> dear all, >for marriage signifying house 2,7,11.signlord -star lord - sub lord - sub sub lord>2nd cusp mercury - rahu - rahu - venus>7th cusp mars - saturn - moon - jupiter >11th cusp jupiter - saturn - satrun - rahu>whether marriage is possible or not?bysridhar>The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. >>Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!. >Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!. >>Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!. >>Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8.

Get it NOW!. >>The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. >> >Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

How does X signify own house or village please?

Dr. Rath

R Satish <rsatish1942 Sent: Wed, March 31, 2010 11:18:17 AMRe: marriage yes or no

Dear Yogesh,

There are concurrent discussions going on on the relationship between 7th and 10th cusps..

2. Early marriage

4. Marriage with someone staying close. This is also a vedic astrology concept, which says someone close to mother's family.

All I now desire, is it a KP concept and if so justification therof. If not is it as per experience and justification therof.

student/soul like me.

Regards,

Satish--- On Tue, 3/30/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: marriage yes or no@gro ups.comTuesday, March 30, 2010, 4:47 PM

Dear Satish,

As per K.P.,if the s/l of VII signifies IV or X,the partner will be one living in the same House or Village,as per K.P., ( ref:Astroserets & K.P.,First Edition,Part III,p.52 ).

With best wishes,

R Satish <rsatish1942@ >Re: marriage yes or no@gro ups.comReceived: Tuesday, 30 March, 2010, 6:56 AM

Dear Friends,

Regards,

Kalyan

Mrs. Vijay Mohan,

Good morning.

Due regards.

Dr. Rath

Thanks madam

Namasthe.

Dr. Rath

Dear Sujataji,

Good Morning.

Dr. rath

Dear Shri Sagarji,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Sagar S

@gro ups.com

Dr. Rath

dear all,

by

sridhar

Guest guest

Dear Me Dhananjay,

In case where the sub-lord of Ascendant or of the VII cusp do not signify 2 or 7 or 11 BTR is not necessary. It is not a mandatory rule to signify those houses.

Dr. Rath

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani Cc: Sent: Thu, April 1, 2010 3:56:05 PMRe: marriage yes or no

Dear Mr.Dhananjay,

Why not you consider in a different way. In this case, Kethu a node is in the sign of Jupiter, lord of 2 and 11, posited in 9th in his own Star. 9th is not a detrimental Bhavam for marriage. Being in own star he gets 2 and 11th signfn. Jup. is in the sub of Rahu. Rahu = Mercury, lord of 5th. a supporting house for marriage. Another house of Mercury 8th is occupied by planets. Mercury S/L of Ascdt. and Venus Kalathrakaraka both are in the star of Kethu, who is strong sgnficiator of 2 and 11 especially when no other planet other than Juptr. is in the star of Juptr. As such both Mercury and Venus are in the star of planet signifying 2 and 11 (2 beneficial houses out of 2,7,11) While Merc. is in the sub of Rahu who is already found favourable as above, Venus is in the sub of Sun, lord of 7th in the star of Mercury found favourable as above. Thus Ascdt. & 7th get good significations thro' their

star and sub lords. No birth

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Luther Rath

@gro ups.com

Dr. Rath

Dhananjaya Kekuda <dhaya_pdr >@gro ups.comTue, March 30, 2010 2:01:16 PMRe: marriage yes or no

TOB 10 th december 1982

REGARD

VIJAYA MOHAN

Kalyan

Mrs. Vijay Mohan,

Good morning.

Due regards.

Dr. Rath

Thanks madam

Namasthe.

Dr. Rath

Dear Sujataji,

Good Morning.

Dr. rath

Dear Shri Sagarji,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Sagar S

@gro ups.com

Dr. Rath

dear all,

by

sridhar

Guest guest

Dear Dr Rath,

Indeed I agree with you,apart from the so-called major houses contributing

towards an event, there are other houses being signified.Example for a marriage, besides, 2,7,11, other houses are 3, 5, 4, 8, 12.which relate to such an event.

Three years + ago when I was still residing in Bombay, I attend a week's course on KP. When we went thru an exercise for marriage we ended up connecting ALL the 12 houses. A debate arose and the teacher Sharma ji proved it. An important event like marriage involves other people /institutions. Besides the immediate bride/bridegroom & parents. other relatives. Purohit,place of event,friends catering etc etc.I do not have the notes to reproduce the details.

On a general basis, in many cases, Grade A & B significators are adequate and 3,4 come into the picture when there are no occupants. Grade E & Fare mostly ignored.

May be I am openining a can of worms,but I thought I should share this info.

Regards,

Satish--- On Sun, 4/11/10, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Re: marriage yes or no Date: Sunday, April 11, 2010, 5:35 PM

Respected Vijayanandji,

Significators for any event do not always signify only the houses concerned. At the same time they also signify other houses related to other maters. Houses IV and XII do not hamper marriage events nor they are detrimental to marriage.

IV may indicate that the other party may be from among neighbors or from the same street or place. XII indicates the expenses one has to incur for the marriage. So IV and XII do not deny marriage.

Dr. Rath

VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com>@gro ups.comCc: aks071945 (AT) (DOT) co.in; rsatish1942@ ; guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. comWed, March 31, 2010 9:30:33 AMRe: Re: marriage yes or no

FriendsBut one this we forget is that 1, 3, 6, 10 11 are improving houses and on the same line KSK has given combinations of houses for different events. Some have identified that most marriages used to have been celebrated in the bhukti of lord of 4th or 12th house. If everyone cross check the predictions on marriage which not come true, some clue may get. In our general paralance 4and 12 houses are detrimental to marriage. With regardsVijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, KolhapurCell No. +919422582853/ +91 9673746303On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 20:37:07 +0530 wrote>Dear R SatishIt is well known that 1 6 10 houses are deterent for marriage(beeing 12th from 2 7 11)Also 10th represents statusA.K.Sehgal>>--- On Tue, 30/3/10, R Satish wrote:>>R Satish >Re: marriage yes or no>@gro ups.com>Tuesday, 30 March, 2010, 12:26 PM>>Dear Friends,>Can some one justify the Rule astrologically. It is an important observation.>Regards,>Satish>>--- On Mon, 3/29/10, Sunaparantha Kalyan wrote:>>Sunaparantha Kalyan >Re: marriage yes or no>@gro ups.com>Monday, March 29, 2010, 5:36 PM>>If the 7th sub Lord signifies 10th house - Delay in marriage - Wife comes from a family of status- Ref: Cusps sub Lords and its significance by K.Hariharan- Pg.35>Kalyan>Luther Rath >@gro ups.com>Sun, 28 March, 2010 8:18:57 AM>Re: marriage yes or no>> Mrs. Vijay

Mohan,Good morning.Thank you very much for the information. So 7th lord in 10 does not hinder marriage. Some say this combination indicates marriage with colleague. This also indicate monitory benefit from partner. Was this true in your son's case?Due regards.Dr. Rath>>vijaya mohan >@gro ups.com>Sat, March 27, 2010 10:19:38 PM>Re: marriage yes or no>> dear dr,Rath. I dont know much about k p but according to traditional ,7 th lord in 10th gives early marriage ,gain monitary benifit from the partner, in my sons horoscope,7th lord in 10 th along withguru,he married at th e end of 24, after his M.s, arrange marriage,only girl is also doing M.S in u.s now. thanks with regards mrs .vijaya mohanLuther Rath >@gro ups.com>Sat, 27 March, 2010 3:59:29

PM>Re: marriage yes or no>> Thanks madam>>sujata das >@gro ups.com>Sat, March 27, 2010 12:45:23 AM>Re: marriage yes or no>> U didn't tuch my sentiments>>--- On Fri, 26/3/10, Luther Rath wrote:>>Luther Rath >Re: marriage yes or no>@gro ups.com>Friday, 26 March, 2010, 4:58 PM>>Thank you madam for your quick response.I wanted to ask this because now there is a discussion that when significator of 7th also signifies 10 one marries his/her colleague. I have an impression if the sub-lord of 7th cusp signifies 10 marriage may be denied. I need more justifications for the statements.I am sorry if I touched your

sentiment.Namasthe.Dr. Rath>>sujata das >@gro ups.com>Fri, March 26, 2010 11:44:21 AM>Re: marriage yes or no>> no>>--- On Fri, 26/3/10, Luther Rath wrote:>>Luther Rath >Re: marriage yes or no>@gro ups.com>Friday, 26 March, 2010, 7:21 AM>>Dear Sujataji,Good Morning.Did you marry your colleague?Sorry for the personal question.Dr. rath>>sujata das >@gro ups.com>Thu, March 25, 2010 2:15:15 PM>Re: marriage yes or no>> In my case, csl of 7th signifies 7th 'n 10th. >>--- On Wed, 24/3/10, kadavasalramani

wrote:>>kadavasalramani >Re: marriage yes or no>@gro ups.com>Wednesday, 24 March, 2010, 5:27 PM>> Dear Shri Sagarji,Your statement is new and we have not come acroos such cases. Mars in your niece's case Dhanur Lagna nativeI presume that it is placed in Libra. Please confirm. In suchcases are we not to consider sub lords of all the relevantolanets bhavas? Pl, clarify.Truly yours,K.S.V.Ramani- Sagar S @gro ups.com Tuesday, March 23, 2010 11:29 PMRe: marriage yes or no> Dear Dr.Rath>As per my knowledge if 7th lord signifies 10th, then marriage will take place with colleague.>please check some charts which had 7th and 10th lord like jupiter will be 7th and

10th lord/Mercury will be 7th and 10th lord for gemini and dhanus respectively.>In my niece case she has born in dhanus and mercury is 7th and 10th lord, Mars 7th in 7th lord of 5th.>her marriage was love marriage with her colleague.>I had predicted her love marriage with her colleague 6/7 years before.Some dates/period postponed finally Boy got marriaed without his parents present.>With regards>Sahhasra Saagara>>>Luther Rath >@gro ups.com>Sun, 21 March, 2010 9:48:46 PM>Re: marriage yes or no>> If Moon signifies 2 or 7 or 11 and does not signify 10 then marriage is possible. Even if Moon signifies 2 or 7 or11 but also signifies 10 then marriage is perhaps denied.If she does not signify 2 or7 or11 then marriage is denied.Dr. Rath>>sri

dharan >@gro ups.com>Tue, February 16, 2010 9:26:13 PM> marriage yes or no>> dear all, >for marriage signifying house 2,7,11.signlord -star lord - sub lord - sub sub lord>2nd cusp mercury - rahu - rahu - venus>7th cusp mars - saturn - moon - jupiter >11th cusp jupiter - saturn - satrun - rahu>whether marriage is possible or not?bysridhar>The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. >>Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!. >Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!. >>Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!. >>Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8.

Get it NOW!. >>The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. >> >Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Dear Dr Rath,

While my friend Yogesh Lajmi will answer your query , 10 th house would in a way relate to spouse's home(4th from 7th). I would say if 7th is connected to 4th ,spouse would be close to your home/mother/neighbourhood.

Regards,

Satish--- On Sun, 4/11/10, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: marriage yes or no Date: Sunday, April 11, 2010, 5:38 PM

How does X signify own house or village please?

Dr. Rath

R Satish <rsatish1942@ >@gro ups.comWed, March 31, 2010 11:18:17 AMRe: marriage yes or no

Dear Yogesh,

2. Early marriage

student/soul like me.

Regards,

Satish--- On Tue, 3/30/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: marriage yes or no@gro ups.comTuesday, March 30, 2010, 4:47 PM

Dear Satish,

With best wishes,

Dear Friends,

Regards,

Kalyan

Mrs. Vijay Mohan,

Good morning.

Due regards.

Dr. Rath

Thanks madam

Namasthe.

Dr. Rath

Dear Sujataji,

Good Morning.

Dr. rath

Dear Shri Sagarji,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Sagar S

@gro ups.com

Dr. Rath

dear all,

by

sridhar