IndiaDivine.org

Cerebral Palsy of young girl

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Ramani, Today I went thru your detailed analysis once again. !. You have integrated Vedic with KP ,the orbs for Con /Aspect of 3deg 20 min have not been strictly applied.The Rashi to Rashi, and planets in same Rashi have been accepted. 2. When I met the young girl in my house, she did have mobility, requiring assistance while walking.When I tried to rotate her ankles,I found rigidity,The tendons have stiffened will(?) require surgery to flex the ankles. 3. If you see the Navamsa chart Rahu /Ketu cut the Lagna/7th axis with Rahu in Lagna. I

strongly feel Rahu in Lagna is not a free normal delivery with requiring Medical assistance,like Forceps,vacuum etc.Perhaps the problem originated at Delivery. 4 I am a little confused with the house placement of some of the planets due to typo I guess. 5. The father is a big time contracter, so finance. The recovery Regards, Satish Satish

P.S. Incidentally, I just happen to have the girl's elder brother(only) birth details Jan12,1996 TOB 5-25 a.m( may vary upto 5 a.m.) Vizag.The boy is in a hostel pursuing his studies at Vizag.--- On Fri, 3/26/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:kadavasalramani <kadavasalramaniRe: KP Forum discussion Date: Friday, March 26, 2010, 6:29 PM

Dear Stishji,

The nature of illness shown by you comes under "Paralysis" due to damaged nerves that controls the muscles.Polio,

Paresis come under this catagory. The Planets Sun, Moon

and Marsin the Ascdt. of the native. Mainly it is due to the blockage of blood circulation affecting the tissues etc. Tissues are controlled by the Planet Saturn. Mercury and Saturn vital role for this. Sun, Saturn,Mars the important planets are in 10th and Lagna lord in Scorpio apected by Mars conjunct Saturn the lord of Capricirn, Sasaturn causes damage to bones & tissues, loss of limbs etc. Zodiacal 10th i.e. Capricorn Rasi is a place for knees and hands. Mercury karaka for nerves is placed in 12th in his debilated place, signifying damage to legs and feet. 6th CSL is Rahu in Cancer sign as agent of Moon in the star of Saturn the planet for the disease under discussion. Rahu is aspected by Mars conjunct Saturn, Moon is for nervous

debility. Moon is placed in her debilated sign under influence of Mars-Saturn. Thus planetary position is correctly indicating the problem. Now for cure or otherwise,

Lagna, 5th and 11th Sublord is Mercury, Karaka for nerves

placed in 12th in his debilated sign. 5th Bhavam receives malefic aspects. 10th Bhvavam for knees is aspected by Saturn. Rahu in Saturn star takes the power of Saturn, he aspects 10th, Rahu is for feet and neck. 5th is devid of strength and sub lord Mercury is also weak in strength. As such there is little possibility of cure, She has to pull on with the aid. Her 4th and 11th lord Venus is in her exalted sign aspecting 3rd house, house of courage, intution. Venus is conjoined with Mercury karaka for education in the later's star. Venus herself lord of 4th and 9th contains Jupiter a benefic and her sub lord. As such I feel that she is intelligent and is capable of studying well and will gain

moetary benefits as her 10th S/L is Sun in his exalted sign

aspecting 4th. Sun is 2nd lord and is in Kethu in 6th. Kethuis also for Saturn 10th lord of natural zodiac. Her guardian should instill confidence in her to work hard in

her studies. She may Govt, job as Sun 10th CSL is strong.

Wishing her good mental strength to face all odds.

Tryly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-----

Original Message -----

R Satish

@gro ups.com

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 7:40 PM

Re: KP Forum discussion

Dear Ramani,

I have an interesting case in Medical astrology for enthusiasts like you.

There is a young girl, of 10, having her mobility seriously impaired. She had this problem from the age of 3 which progressively worsened over years.Her parents have spent a fortune in seeking medical assistance. Neuro phsicians have diagnosed a a sort of Cerebral Palsy. The young lady,look beautiful can talk too though with some difficulty.She needs assistance while walking.She attends school.

The distressed parents had gone to meet my Acupressure Guru, Devendra Vora at Mumbai. Since her endocrine glands were affected, she needs treatment in restoring balance in endocriine glands. As an acupressure therapist, I have suggested a line of treatment,results will be slow,as many years have elapsed.

I am giving above details for proper appreciation. Her mother gave me birth details of the daughter ,which are as follows

April 22, 2000 TOB 11.25 a.m( near noon time) Visakhapatnam. Lagna Cancer with Rahu in Lagna Moon Jyesta. Prsent Dasa Merc/Jup/merc Merc dasa upto 2014June.There are 4 planets in Aries,Sun Jup,Sat and Mars(10th house),lower limbs.Kalapurusha its Head

My question.

1. Will she have a full recovery and lead a normal life..

2 what is the time frame.

Your invaluable thoughts.

Regards,

Satish--- On Wed, 3/24/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> w

rote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> KP Forum discussion@gro ups.comWednesday, March 24, 2010, 12:03 PM

Dear Moderator,

In recent days, the members, many of them, say that they

are new to KP system and want to know the books to be read. Sonme want addresses of the Book Depot at their

place and many of them want the Forum members to analyse their own chart to be analysed free without even

telling whether they face any problem or any difficulty

etc. Without even touching the books, some raises

elenebtary queries. No fruitful discussion takes place

as in the past. I request senior members to come

forward with some important matters deserving discussion.

There should be lively debate. Even when a good topic

such as BTR is taken, it never ends with arriving at

unanimity. I request Moderator himself takes lead in

placing a topic for discussion by all, so that the importance

of Forum is not lost sight of..

Thanking you,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramai

Guest guest

Dear Satishji,

In KP Readers, there is no rule laid down for conjunction or

aspect should be restricted to 3 Deg.20'. In Western aspects, there is specific orb for each type of aspect. It is only later, like Shro Gondhalekar in his 4 step theory has

taken 3 deg. 20' for aspect and conjunction. This as not been followed iniformly by all so far. our lte Gurji has followed only traditional method mostly except for his own invention of Sub lord, Ruling Planets, 1 to 249 Nos. etc.

Sign to sign only recognised in Hindu astrology. Navamsa

is not there in K.P.System, while in Sub-sub theory Dr.K.R. Kar has introduced Navamsa of Navamsa (N/N).

Thanks for your going thro' my findings. I don' understand

what you refer in Para 4.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramanit

-

R Satish

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 1:20 PM

Re: Cerebral Palsy of young girl

Dear Ramani,

Today I went thru your detailed analysis once again.

!. You have integrated Vedic with KP ,the orbs for Con /Aspect of 3deg 20 min have not been strictly applied.The Rashi to Rashi, and planets in same Rashi have been accepted.

2. When I met the young girl in my house, she did have mobility, requiring assistance while walking.When I tried to rotate her ankles,I found rigidity,The tendons have stiffened will(?) require surgery to flex the ankles.

3. If you see the Navamsa chart Rahu /Ketu cut the Lagna/7th axis with Rahu in Lagna. I strongly feel Rahu in Lagna is not a free normal delivery with requiring Medical assistance,like Forceps,vacuum etc.Perhaps the problem originated at Delivery.

4 I am a little confused with the house placement of some of the planets due to typo I guess.

5. The father is a big time contracter, so finance. The recovery

Regards,

Satish

Satish

P.S. Incidentally, I just happen to have the girl's elder brother(only) birth details

Jan12,1996 TOB 5-25 a.m( may vary upto 5 a.m.) Vizag.The boy is in

a hostel pursuing his studies at Vizag.

--- On Fri, 3/26/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani > wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani >Re: KP Forum discussion Date: Friday, March 26, 2010, 6:29 PM

Dear Stishji,

The nature of illness shown by you comes under "Paralysis" due to damaged nerves that controls the muscles.Polio,

Paresis come under this catagory. The Planets Sun, Moon

and Marsin the Ascdt. of the native. Mainly it is due to the blockage of blood circulation affecting the tissues etc. Tissues are controlled by the Planet Saturn. Mercury and Saturn vital role for this. Sun, Saturn,Mars the important planets are in 10th and Lagna lord in Scorpio apected by Mars conjunct Saturn the lord of Capricirn, Sasaturn causes damage to bones & tissues, loss of limbs etc. Zodiacal 10th i.e. Capricorn Rasi is a place for knees and hands. Mercury karaka for nerves is placed in 12th in his debilated place, signifying damage to legs and feet. 6th CSL is Rahu in Cancer sign as agent of Moon in the star of Saturn the planet for the disease under discussion. Rahu is aspected by Mars conjunct Saturn, Moon is for nervous

debility. Moon is placed in her debilated sign under influence of Mars-Saturn. Thus planetary position is correctly indicating the problem. Now for cure or otherwise,

Lagna, 5th and 11th Sublord is Mercury, Karaka for nerves

placed in 12th in his debilated sign. 5th Bhavam receives malefic aspects. 10th Bhvavam for knees is aspected by Saturn. Rahu in Saturn star takes the power of Saturn, he aspects 10th, Rahu is for feet and neck. 5th is devid of strength and sub lord Mercury is also weak in strength. As such there is little possibility of cure, She has to pull on with the aid. Her 4th and 11th lord Venus is in her exalted sign aspecting 3rd house, house of courage, intution. Venus is conjoined with Mercury karaka for education in the later's star. Venus herself lord of 4th and 9th contains Jupiter a benefic and her sub lord. As such I feel that she is intelligent and is capable of studying well and will gain

moetary benefits as her 10th S/L is Sun in his exalted sign

aspecting 4th. Sun is 2nd lord and is in Kethu in 6th. Kethuis also for Saturn 10th lord of natural zodiac. Her guardian should instill confidence in her to work hard in

her studies. She may Govt, job as Sun 10th CSL is strong.

Wishing her good mental strength to face all odds.

Tryly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-----

Original Message -----

R Satish

@gro ups.com

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 7:40 PM

Re: KP Forum discussion

Dear Ramani,

I have an interesting case in Medical astrology for enthusiasts like you.

There is a young girl, of 10, having her mobility seriously impaired. She had this problem from the age of 3 which progressively worsened over years.Her parents have spent a fortune in seeking medical assistance. Neuro phsicians have diagnosed a a sort of Cerebral Palsy. The young lady,look beautiful can talk too though with some difficulty.She needs assistance while walking.She attends school.

The distressed parents had gone to meet my Acupressure Guru, Devendra Vora at Mumbai. Since her endocrine glands were affected, she needs treatment in restoring balance in endocriine glands. As an acupressure therapist, I have suggested a line of treatment,results will be slow,as many years have elapsed.

I am giving above details for proper appreciation. Her mother gave me birth details of the daughter ,which are as follows

April 22, 2000 TOB 11.25 a.m( near noon time) Visakhapatnam. Lagna Cancer with Rahu in Lagna Moon Jyesta. Prsent Dasa Merc/Jup/merc Merc dasa upto 2014June.There are 4 planets in Aries,Sun Jup,Sat and Mars(10th house),lower limbs.Kalapurusha its Head

My question.

1. Will she have a full recovery and lead a normal life..

2 what is the time frame.

Your invaluable thoughts.

Regards,

Satish--- On Wed, 3/24/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> w

rote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> KP Forum discussion@gro ups.comWednesday, March 24, 2010, 12:03 PM

Dear Moderator,

In recent days, the members, many of them, say that they

are new to KP system and want to know the books to be read. Sonme want addresses of the Book Depot at their

place and many of them want the Forum members to analyse their own chart to be analysed free without even

telling whether they face any problem or any difficulty

etc. Without even touching the books, some raises

elenebtary queries. No fruitful discussion takes place

as in the past. I request senior members to come

forward with some important matters deserving discussion.

There should be lively debate. Even when a good topic

such as BTR is taken, it never ends with arriving at

unanimity. I request Moderator himself takes lead in

placing a topic for discussion by all, so that the importance

of Forum is not lost sight of..

Thanking you,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramai