IndiaDivine.org

marriage yes or no: A case by Santa Boorla [2 Attachments]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Nareswhji Pranam,How to decide TOB as per the interlink theory. Because it depends upon minute subs-subsubs it needs the most accurate time of birth , Pls explain how to arrive at the exact Time of birth as per Cuspal Interlink Theory (CIT).thanks or your time ... Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Thu, 1/4/10, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v wrote:Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v marriage yes or no: A case by Santa Boorla [2 Attachments]"kp systems" Thursday, 1 April, 2010, 9:14 PM

Sir, In connection with the case of your sister's son put up by you I am putting up a detailed analysis. A case solved using the Cuspal Interlink theory. I feel its a very good case for everyone to study and go through specially for the ones going through and following Cuspal interlink theoryRespected Adithji had done a thorough anlaysis that has has been tried to be completed by me further. Any errors and comments are please Welcome by all so that we learn better each time.

regards...

Naresh Valecha

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

RESPECTED SIR tq so much forur analysis i want add some more information he had two love afairs and did not materialize we hear the same things as u said but didnt believed them from a vedic astrologer and he said he will do pujas cost near about 30to 35 thousend to the planets to avoid the unwanted troubles so we didnt go for the pujas but these failures in his life will cancel his unhappiness in his married life or still he has to go through

all the tensions once again i am very happy to see your analysis and learnt howw to analysi the charts regards santa boorla On Thu, 1/4/10, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v wrote:Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v marriage yes or no: A case by Santa Boorla [2 Attachments]"kp systems" Thursday, 1 April, 2010, 21:14

Sir, In connection with the case of your sister's son put up by you I am putting up a detailed analysis. A case solved using the Cuspal Interlink theory. I feel its a very good case for everyone to study and go through specially for the ones going through and following Cuspal interlink theoryRespected Adithji had done a thorough anlaysis that has has been tried to be completed by me further. Any errors and comments are please Welcome by all so that we learn better each time.

regards...

Naresh Valecha