IndiaDivine.org

Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Dr.Rath Ji & other Seniors,Please enlighten me as to whether Ketu +Venus Connection in any manner in a chart is itself perfect sign for NO MARRIAGE.I have few charts like this.DOB 18-2-1972.TOB-01:50PM,POB-Basti,U.P,Ascendant Mithun,Ketu in nd,Venus in 10th house.(Male)

DOB28/29-8-1965,TOB-5:00AM Approx,POB-Basti,U.P,Ascendant-Leo(Femal)

DOB-6-4-1998,TOB-9:54AM,POB-Haldwani(Nainital),India(Male)

With regards

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Guest guest

Dear All,

Can anyone tell why 3rd CSL is taken for "no marriage" & saturan connection. Secondly is there any proof/validation available for this RULE with sufficient Number of charts(say 50 to 100 charts).

Without the basis/logic we can't consider that the above RULE is Correct. So there is no point is checking further charts.

This is my opinion.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil--- On Thu, 4/1/10, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No MarriageK_P_System Date: Thursday, April 1, 2010, 8:31 PM

Respected Dr.Rath Ji & other Seniors,Please enlighten me as to whether Ketu +Venus Connection in any manner in a chart is itself perfect sign for NO MARRIAGE.I have few charts like this.DOB 18-2-1972.TOB- 01:50PM,POB- Basti,U.P, Ascendant Mithun,Ketu in nd,Venus in 10th house.(Male)

DOB28/29-8-1965, TOB-5:00AM Approx,POB-Basti, U.P,Ascendant- Leo(Femal)

DOB-6-4-1998, TOB-9:54AM, POB-Haldwani( Nainital) ,India(Male)

With regards

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Misra,

If the s/l of VII signifies I,IV,VI & X one will be denied marriage...as per K.P.

That is the only Rule in K.P.,for denial of marriage,to my knowledge...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

--- On Fri, 2/4/10, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No MarriageK_P_System Received: Friday, 2 April, 2010, 3:31 AM

Respected Dr.Rath Ji & other Seniors,Please enlighten me as to whether Ketu +Venus Connection in any manner in a chart is itself perfect sign for NO MARRIAGE.I have few charts like this.DOB 18-2-1972.TOB- 01:50PM,POB- Basti,U.P, Ascendant Mithun,Ketu in nd,Venus in 10th house.(Male)

With regards

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Guest guest

hello

The ketu is MOKSHA-KARAK means the house it is connected to gives tendency to go

away from results of that house.

For example....Ketu connected to 7th will produce no desire of marriage.

also if it is connected the main planets responsible for marriage...the result

will be the same or a person will not have any interest in things related to

VENUS....like he will not like wearing good cloths...make-ups....perfumes and

creams...etc. etc.....

I will try on the birth data given and will let you know the reasons . Also I

will upload another horoscope that have no desire of marriage.

thanks

Astrologically yours

Wyomesh Deepanker

, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra

wrote:

>

> Respected Dr.Rath Ji & other Seniors,Please enlighten me as to whether Ketu

+Venus Connection in any manner in a chart is itself perfect sign for NO

MARRIAGE.I have few charts like this.DOB

18-2-1972.TOB-01:50PM,POB-Basti,U.P,Ascendant Mithun,Ketu in  nd,Venus in 10th

house.(Male)

>                             DOB28/29-8-1965,TOB-5:00AM

Approx,POB-Basti,U.P,Ascendant-Leo(Femal)

>

DOB-6-4-1998,TOB-9:54AM,POB-Haldwani(Nainital),India\

(Male)

> With regards 

> Dhirendra Nath Misra

>

Guest guest

Dear Mr Lajmi

Why would 4th house deny marriage.As far as I know only 1 6 10 deny marriage.

Please enlighten.

A.K.Sehgal--- On Fri, 2/4/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage Cc: "Dhirendra Nath Misra" <dhirendranathmisraFriday, 2 April, 2010, 5:28 PM

Dear Mr.Misra,

If the s/l of VII signifies I,IV,VI & X one will be denied marriage...as per K.P.

That is the only Rule in K.P.,for denial of marriage,to my knowledge...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

--- On Fri, 2/4/10, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> wrote:

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No MarriageK_P_System@gro ups.comReceived: Friday, 2 April, 2010, 3:31 AM

With regards

Dhirendra Nath Misra

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear All ,

My venus is in ketu's nakshatra(star lord) also moon is connected with ketu.

My marrage become so late,( in my 34 year of age),

So many time it comes in mind why all this pariwar etc , it is better to be sanyasi , keep life in the feet of god .

I totaly dislike to have good clothes , perfume, make ups. i always want to be so simple even in being in Dubai for 2 years I never purchased a single bottol of purfume or any item of venus for which Dubai is famous. .

This is just for the information & further study of point ,topic raised in the forum.

my details as follows.

DOB- 11/FEB/1971.

TOB- 20:18:22 ( CORRECTED AS PER YOGESH LAJMI SIR METHOD)

POB- BURHANPURE (M.P.)--- On Fri, 4/2/10, Wyomesh <wyomeshd wrote:

Wyomesh <wyomeshd Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage Date: Friday, April 2, 2010, 2:57 PM

helloThe ketu is MOKSHA-KARAK means the house it is connected to gives tendency to go away from results of that house.For example....Ketu connected to 7th will produce no desire of marriage.also if it is connected the main planets responsible for marriage...the result will be the same or a person will not have any interest in things related to VENUS....like he will not like wearing good cloths...make- ups....perfumes and creams...etc. etc.....I will try on the birth data given and will let you know the reasons . Also I will upload another horoscope that have no desire of marriage.thanksAstrologically yoursWyomesh Deepanker@gro ups.com, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:>>

Respected Dr.Rath Ji & other Seniors,Please enlighten me as to whether Ketu +Venus Connection in any manner in a chart is itself perfect sign for NO MARRIAGE.I have few charts like this.DOB 18-2-1972.TOB- 01:50PM,POB- Basti,U.P, Ascendant Mithun,Ketu in nd,Venus in 10th house.(Male)> DOB28/29-8-1965, TOB-5:00AM Approx,POB-Basti, U.P,Ascendant- Leo(Femal)> DOB-6-4-1998, TOB-9:54AM, POB-Haldwani( Nainital) ,India(Male)> With regards > Dhirendra Nath Misra>

Guest guest

Dear Wyomesh,

Moksha means freedom from re-birth...and as per K.P., moksha is promised only if the s/l of the VIIIth is a strong significator of XII...(e.g., if it occupies the VIIIth and no planet tenants it's stars... it becomes the strongest significator of VIII )...and so on...as per the K.P. Rules for death...

The Dasa/Bhukti/Anthara lords must be significators of Death dealing houses and then,transits of the Sun.Moon and the Dasa-lord on the Maraka/Badhaka cusps on the appropriate star-day should take place,and when the appropriate Ascendant rises...the native will embrace death...

The above is as per my humble opinion...

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

--- On Fri, 2/4/10, Wyomesh <wyomeshd wrote:

Wyomesh <wyomeshd Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage Received: Friday, 2 April, 2010, 2:57 PM

helloThe ketu is MOKSHA-KARAK means the house it is connected to gives tendency to go away from results of that house.For example....Ketu connected to 7th will produce no desire of marriage.also if it is connected the main planets responsible for marriage...the result will be the same or a person will not have any interest in things related to VENUS....like he will not like wearing good cloths...make- ups....perfumes and creams...etc. etc.....I will try on the birth data given and will let you know the reasons . Also I will upload another horoscope that have no desire of marriage.thanksAstrologically yoursWyomesh Deepanker@gro ups.com, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:>>

Respected Dr.Rath Ji & other Seniors,Please enlighten me as to whether Ketu +Venus Connection in any manner in a chart is itself perfect sign for NO MARRIAGE.I have few charts like this.DOB 18-2-1972.TOB- 01:50PM,POB- Basti,U.P, Ascendant Mithun,Ketu in nd,Venus in 10th house.(Male)> DOB28/29-8-1965, TOB-5:00AM Approx,POB-Basti, U.P,Ascendant- Leo(Femal)> DOB-6-4-1998, TOB-9:54AM, POB-Haldwani( Nainital) ,India(Male)> With regards > Dhirendra Nath Misra>

Guest guest

Dear Neeraj Chowksey,

Please mention recorded birth time without rectification for reference & use.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil--- On Sat, 4/3/10, Neeraj Chowksey <chowkseyneeraj wrote:

Neeraj Chowksey <chowkseyneerajRe: Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage Date: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 8:12 AM

Dear All ,

So many time it comes in mind why all this pariwar etc , it is better to be sanyasi , keep life in the feet of god .

I totaly dislike to have good clothes , perfume, make ups. i always want to be so simple even in being in Dubai for 2 years I never purchased a single bottol of purfume or any item of venus for which Dubai is famous. .

This is just for the information & further study of point ,topic raised in the forum.

my details as follows.

DOB- 11/FEB/1971.

POB- BURHANPURE (M.P.)--- On Fri, 4/2/10, Wyomesh <wyomeshd > wrote:

Wyomesh <wyomeshd > Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage@gro ups.comFriday, April 2, 2010, 2:57 PM

helloThe ketu is MOKSHA-KARAK means the house it is connected to gives tendency to go away from results of that house.For example....Ketu connected to 7th will produce no desire of marriage.also if it is connected the main planets responsible for marriage...the result will be the same or a person will not have any interest in things related to VENUS....like he will not like wearing good cloths...make- ups....perfumes and creams...etc. etc.....I will try on the birth data given and will let you know the reasons . Also I will upload another horoscope that have no desire of marriage.thanksAstrologically yoursWyomesh Deepanker@gro ups.com, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:>> Respected Dr.Rath Ji & other

Seniors,Please enlighten me as to whether Ketu +Venus Connection in any manner in a chart is itself perfect sign for NO MARRIAGE.I have few charts like this.DOB 18-2-1972.TOB- 01:50PM,POB- Basti,U.P, Ascendant Mithun,Ketu in nd,Venus in 10th house.(Male)> DOB28/29-8-1965, TOB-5:00AM Approx,POB-Basti, U.P,Ascendant- Leo(Femal)> DOB-6-4-1998, TOB-9:54AM, POB-Haldwani( Nainital) ,India(Male)> With regards > Dhirendra Nath Misra>

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Senthilji,

Recorded TOB is 20:30

Thanks & regards,

Neeraj--- On Sun, 4/4/10, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

Senthil <athi_ramRe: Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage Date: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 2:14 AM

Dear Neeraj Chowksey,

Please mention recorded birth time without rectification for reference & use.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil--- On Sat, 4/3/10, Neeraj Chowksey <chowkseyneeraj@ > wrote:

Neeraj Chowksey <chowkseyneeraj@ >Re: Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage@gro ups.comSaturday, April 3, 2010, 8:12 AM

Dear All ,

my details as follows.

DOB- 11/FEB/1971.

POB- BURHANPURE (M.P.)--- On Fri, 4/2/10, Wyomesh <wyomeshd > wrote:

Wyomesh <wyomeshd > Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage@gro ups.comFriday, April 2, 2010, 2:57 PM

helloThe ketu is MOKSHA-KARAK means the house it is connected to gives tendency to go away from results of that house.For example....Ketu connected to 7th will produce no desire of marriage.also if it is connected the main planets responsible for marriage...the result will be the same or a person will not have any interest in things related to VENUS....like he will not like wearing good cloths...make- ups....perfumes and creams...etc. etc.....I will try on the birth data given and will let you know the reasons . Also I will upload another horoscope that have no desire of marriage.thanksAstrologically yoursWyomesh Deepanker@gro ups.com, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:>> Respected Dr.Rath Ji & other

Seniors,Please enlighten me as to whether Ketu +Venus Connection in any manner in a chart is itself perfect sign for NO MARRIAGE.I have few charts like this.DOB 18-2-1972.TOB- 01:50PM,POB- Basti,U.P, Ascendant Mithun,Ketu in nd,Venus in 10th house.(Male)> DOB28/29-8-1965, TOB-5:00AM Approx,POB-Basti, U.P,Ascendant- Leo(Femal)> DOB-6-4-1998, TOB-9:54AM, POB-Haldwani( Nainital) ,India(Male)> With regards > Dhirendra Nath

Misra>

Guest guest

Respected sir, Pl. clarify my doubts.if many planets occupy the star of a planet is it affect the strngth of the planet?

eg. vrichika lagna, if many planet in the star of jupiter, is it affect the strength of guru?in traditional the planet in the star of 5th gives good results only.thanks with regardsmrs vijaya mohan

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi Cc: Wyomesh <wyomeshdSat, 3 April, 2010 9:00:04 PMRe: Re: Is

Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage

Dear Wyomesh,

Moksha means freedom from re-birth...and as per K.P., moksha is promised only if the s/l of the VIIIth is a strong significator of XII...(e.g., if it occupies the VIIIth and no planet tenants it's stars... it becomes the strongest significator of VIII )...and so on...as per the K.P. Rules for death...

The Dasa/Bhukti/ Anthara lords must be significators of Death dealing houses and then,transits of the Sun.Moon and the Dasa-lord on the Maraka/Badhaka cusps on the appropriate star-day should take place,and when the appropriate Ascendant rises...the native will embrace death...

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

--- On Fri, 2/4/10, Wyomesh <wyomeshd > wrote:

Wyomesh <wyomeshd > Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage@gro ups.comReceived: Friday, 2 April, 2010, 2:57 PM

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Dear Shri Vijay Mohan,

Each Planet occupying the same sign and in the same star,

will give different resutts accoring to the sub lord of each such planet, but their signification thro' star lord will be same for each. There is no question of affecting the strength of the star lord.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

vijaya mohan

Sunday, April 04, 2010 3:20 PM

Re: Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage

Respected sir, Pl. clarify my doubts.if many planets occupy the star of a planet is it affect the strngth of the planet? eg. vrichika lagna, if many planet in the star of jupiter, is it affect the strength of guru?in traditional the planet in the star of 5th gives good results only.thanks with regardsmrs vijaya mohan

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi > Cc: Wyomesh <wyomeshd >Sat, 3 April, 2010 9:00:04 PMRe: Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage

Dear Wyomesh,

The Dasa/Bhukti/ Anthara lords must be significators of Death dealing houses and then,transits of the Sun.Moon and the Dasa-lord on the Maraka/Badhaka cusps on the appropriate star-day should take place,and when the appropriate Ascendant rises...the native will embrace death...

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Wyomesh <wyomeshd > Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage@gro ups.comReceived: Friday, 2 April, 2010, 2:57 PM

helloThe ketu is MOKSHA-KARAK means the house it is connected to gives tendency to go away from results of that house.For example....Ketu connected to 7th will produce no desire of marriage.also if it is connected the main planets responsible for marriage...the result will be the same or a person will not have any interest in things related to VENUS....like he will not like wearing good cloths...make- ups....perfumes and creams...etc. etc.....I will try on the birth data given and will let you know the reasons . Also I will upload another horoscope that have no desire of marriage.thanksAstrologically yoursWyomesh Deepanker@gro ups.com, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:>> Respected Dr.Rath Ji & other Seniors,Please enlighten me as to whether Ketu +Venus Connection in any manner in a chart is itself perfect sign for NO MARRIAGE.I have few charts like this.DOB 18-2-1972.TOB- 01:50PM,POB- Basti,U.P, Ascendant Mithun,Ketu in nd,Venus in 10th house.(Male)> DOB28/29-8-1965, TOB-5:00AM Approx,POB-Basti, U.P,Ascendant- Leo(Femal)> DOB-6-4-1998, TOB-9:54AM, POB-Haldwani( Nainital) ,India(Male)> With regards > Dhirendra Nath Misra>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Namaskar LAjmiji

Yes you are very correct for Freedom-from-Re-Birth, but the case you told is

related to birth. I wanted to say, suppose if KETU is in 2nd house (the

KUTUMB-STHAN) then native will not have the tendency to live with family...or it

will not have a tendency for SAVING money....He will do a lot of charitable

work. that is MOKSHA from results of 2nd house.

That's why i told that if Ketu has any relation with 7th and Venus,, specially

KETU is in 7th...so native has a mind like this. i.e. KETU here become the

MOKSHA-KARAKA for 7th house.

But ,I want to know that, If KETU and VENUS are strong significators of 2/7/11

+ 7th CSL also one of these + DBA's and Transit agrees then marriage will happen

or not event when the native has no desire of marriage?? or the case like this.

thank you

Astrologically yours

Wyomesh Deepanker

, vijaya mohan <vijayamohan81 wrote:

>

> Respected sir,

> Pl. clarify my doubts.

> if many planets occupy the star of a planet is it affect the strngth of

the planet?

>

> eg. vrichika lagna, if many planet in the star of jupiter, is it affect the

strength of guru?

> in traditional the planet in the star of 5th gives good results only.

> thanks with regards

> mrs vijaya mohan

>

>

> ________________________________

> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi

>

> Cc: Wyomesh <wyomeshd

> Sat, 3 April, 2010 9:00:04 PM

> Re: Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or

Clear sign for No Marriage

>

>

> Dear Wyomesh,

> Moksha means freedom from re-birth...and as per K.P.,

moksha is promised only if the s/l of the VIIIth is a strong significator of

XII...(e.g., if it occupies the VIIIth and no planet tenants it's stars... it

becomes the strongest significator of VIII )...and so on...as per the K.P. Rules

for death...

> The Dasa/Bhukti/ Anthara lords must be significators of

Death dealing houses and then,transits of the Sun.Moon and the Dasa-lord on the

Maraka/Badhaka cusps on the appropriate star-day should take place,and when the

appropriate Ascendant rises...the native will embrace death...

> The above is as per my humble opinion...

> Yogesh Lajmi.

> GOOD LUCK !

>

>

> --- On Fri, 2/4/10, Wyomesh <wyomeshd > wrote:

>

>

> >Wyomesh <wyomeshd >

> > Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear

sign for No Marriage

> >@gro ups.com

> >Received: Friday, 2 April, 2010, 2:57 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >hello

> >

> >The ketu is MOKSHA-KARAK means the house it is connected to gives tendency to

go away from results of that house.

> >

> >For example....Ketu connected to 7th will produce no desire of marriage.

> >

> >also if it is connected the main planets responsible for marriage...the

result will be the same or a person will not have any interest in things related

to VENUS....like he will not like wearing good cloths...make- ups....perfumes

and creams...etc. etc.....

> >

> >I will try on the birth data given and will let you know the reasons . Also I

will upload another horoscope that have no desire of marriage.

> >

> >thanks

> >Astrologically yours

> >Wyomesh Deepanker

> >

> >@gro ups.com, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra

wrote:

> >>

> >>

> > Respected Dr.Rath Ji & other Seniors,Please enlighten me as to whether Ketu

+Venus Connection in any manner in a chart is itself perfect sign for NO

MARRIAGE.I have few charts like this.DOB 18-2-1972.TOB- 01:50PM,POB- Basti,U.P,

Ascendant Mithun,Ketu in nd,Venus in 10th house.(Male)

> >> DOB28/29-8-1965, TOB-5:00AM Approx,POB-Basti,

U.P,Ascendant- Leo(Femal)

> >> DOB-6-4-1998, TOB-9:54AM, POB-Haldwani(

Nainital) ,India(Male)

> >> With regards

> >> Dhirendra Nath Misra

> >>

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in./

>

Guest guest

~~~ Jai Sai Ram ~~~Dear Wyomesh JiGood MorningKetu is related to axis Nodes which means House related Pattern and if conjoined with planets then the native need Freedom or Moksha of that house through the karaka of the planet. Ketu Venus in whatever house the it is sure that native need partner to obtain results from that house.

ThanksPramOn Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 11:29 AM, Wyomesh <wyomeshd wrote:

Namaskar LAjmiji

Yes you are very correct for Freedom-from-Re-Birth, but the case you told is related to birth. I wanted to say, suppose if KETU is in 2nd house (the KUTUMB-STHAN) then native will not have the tendency to live with family...or it will not have a tendency for SAVING money....He will do a lot of charitable work. that is MOKSHA from results of 2nd house.

That's why i told that if Ketu has any relation with 7th and Venus,, specially KETU is in 7th...so native has a mind like this. i.e. KETU here become the MOKSHA-KARAKA for 7th house.

But ,I want to know that, If KETU and VENUS are strong significators of 2/7/11 + 7th CSL also one of these + DBA's and Transit agrees then marriage will happen or not event when the native has no desire of marriage?? or the case like this.

thank you

Astrologically yours

Wyomesh Deepanker

, vijaya mohan <vijayamohan81 wrote:

>

> Respected sir,

> Pl. clarify my doubts.

> if many planets occupy the star of a planet is it affect the strngth of the planet?

>

> eg. vrichika lagna, if many planet in the star of jupiter, is it affect the strength of guru?

> thanks with regards

> mrs vijaya mohan

>

>

> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi

>

> Cc: Wyomesh <wyomeshd

> Re: Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage

>

>

> Dear Wyomesh,

> Moksha means freedom from re-birth...and as per K.P., moksha is promised only if the s/l of the VIIIth is a strong significator of XII...(e.g., if it occupies the VIIIth and no planet tenants it's stars... it becomes the strongest significator of VIII )...and so on...as per the K.P. Rules for death...

> The Dasa/Bhukti/ Anthara lords must be significators of Death dealing houses and then,transits of the Sun.Moon and the Dasa-lord on the Maraka/Badhaka cusps on the appropriate star-day should take place,and when the appropriate Ascendant rises...the native will embrace death...

> Yogesh Lajmi.

> GOOD LUCK !

>

>

>

>

> >Wyomesh <wyomeshd >

> > Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage

> >@gro ups.com

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >hello

> >

> >The ketu is MOKSHA-KARAK means the house it is connected to gives tendency to go away from results of that house.

> >

> >

> >also if it is connected the main planets responsible for marriage...the result will be the same or a person will not have any interest in things related to VENUS....like he will not like wearing good cloths...make- ups....perfumes and creams...etc. etc.....

> >

> >I will try on the birth data given and will let you know the reasons . Also I will upload another horoscope that have no desire of marriage.

> >

> >thanks

> >Astrologically yours

> >Wyomesh Deepanker

> >

> >@gro ups.com, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:

> >>

> >>

> > Respected Dr.Rath Ji & other Seniors,Please enlighten me as to whether Ketu +Venus Connection in any manner in a chart is itself perfect sign for NO MARRIAGE.I have few charts like this.DOB 18-2-1972.TOB- 01:50PM,POB- Basti,U.P, Ascendant Mithun,Ketu in nd,Venus in 10th house.(Male)

> >> DOB28/29-8-1965, TOB-5:00AM Approx,POB-Basti, U.P,Ascendant- Leo(Femal)

> >> DOB-6-4-1998, TOB-9:54AM, POB-Haldwani( Nainital) ,India(Male)

> >> With regards

> >>

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in./

>

-- ThanksTPC

Guest guest

I have ke in 7th 'n I had 2 marriages. Hoping for 3rd--- On Mon, 5/4/10, Wyomesh <wyomeshd wrote:Wyomesh <wyomeshd Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage Date: Monday, 5 April, 2010, 11:29 AM

Namaskar LAjmiji

Yes you are very correct for Freedom-from- Re-Birth, but the case you told is related to birth. I wanted to say, suppose if KETU is in 2nd house (the KUTUMB-STHAN) then native will not have the tendency to live with family...or it will not have a tendency for SAVING money....He will do a lot of charitable work. that is MOKSHA from results of 2nd house.

That's why i told that if Ketu has any relation with 7th and Venus,, specially KETU is in 7th...so native has a mind like this. i.e. KETU here become the MOKSHA-KARAKA for 7th house.

But ,I want to know that, If KETU and VENUS are strong significators of 2/7/11 + 7th CSL also one of these + DBA's and Transit agrees then marriage will happen or not event when the native has no desire of marriage?? or the case like this.

thank you

Astrologically yours

Wyomesh Deepanker

@gro ups.com, vijaya mohan <vijayamohan81@ ...> wrote:

>

> Respected sir,

> Pl. clarify my doubts.

> if many planets occupy the star of a planet is it affect the strngth of the planet?

>

> eg. vrichika lagna, if many planet in the star of jupiter, is it affect the strength of guru?

> thanks with regards

> mrs vijaya mohan

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...>

> @gro ups.com

> Cc: Wyomesh <wyomeshd@.. .>

> Re: Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage

>

>

> Dear Wyomesh,

> Moksha means freedom from re-birth...and as per K.P., moksha is promised only if the s/l of the VIIIth is a strong significator of XII...(e.g., if it occupies the VIIIth and no planet tenants it's stars... it becomes the strongest significator of VIII )...and so on...as per the K.P. Rules for death...

> The Dasa/Bhukti/ Anthara lords must be significators of Death dealing houses and then,transits of the Sun.Moon and the Dasa-lord on the Maraka/Badhaka cusps on the appropriate star-day should take place,and when the appropriate Ascendant rises...the native will embrace death...

> Yogesh Lajmi.

> GOOD LUCK !

>

>

>

>

> >Wyomesh <wyomeshd >

> > Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage

> >@gro ups.com

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >hello

> >

> >The ketu is MOKSHA-KARAK means the house it is connected to gives tendency to go away from results of that house.

> >

> >

> >also if it is connected the main planets responsible for marriage...the result will be the same or a person will not have any interest in things related to VENUS....like he will not like wearing good cloths...make- ups....perfumes and creams...etc. etc.....

> >

> >I will try on the birth data given and will let you know the reasons . Also I will upload another horoscope that have no desire of marriage.

> >

> >thanks

> >Astrologically yours

> >Wyomesh Deepanker

> >

> >@gro ups.com, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:

> >>

> >>

> > Respected Dr.Rath Ji & other Seniors,Please enlighten me as to whether Ketu +Venus Connection in any manner in a chart is itself perfect sign for NO MARRIAGE.I have few charts like this.DOB 18-2-1972.TOB- 01:50PM,POB- Basti,U.P, Ascendant Mithun,Ketu in nd,Venus in 10th house.(Male)

> >> DOB28/29-8-1965, TOB-5:00AM Approx,POB-Basti, U.P,Ascendant- Leo(Femal)

> >> DOB-6-4-1998, TOB-9:54AM, POB-Haldwani( Nainital) ,India(Male)

> >> With regards

> >>

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/

>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Misraji,

I could not access the net for a week for technical problems. I would like to see the charts according to data given by you.

Due regards.

Dr. Rath

Wyomesh <wyomeshd Sent: Mon, April 5, 2010 11:29:28 AM Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage

Namaskar LAjmijiYes you are very correct for Freedom-from- Re-Birth, but the case you told is related to birth. I wanted to say, suppose if KETU is in 2nd house (the KUTUMB-STHAN) then native will not have the tendency to live with family...or it will not have a tendency for SAVING money....He will do a lot of charitable work. that is MOKSHA from results of 2nd house.That's why i told that if Ketu has any relation with 7th and Venus,, specially KETU is in 7th...so native has a mind like this. i.e. KETU here become the MOKSHA-KARAKA for 7th house.But ,I want to know that, If KETU and VENUS are strong significators of 2/7/11 + 7th CSL also one of these + DBA's and Transit agrees then marriage will happen or not event when the native has no desire of marriage?? or the case like this.thank youAstrologically yoursWyomesh Deepanker@gro ups.com, vijaya mohan <vijayamohan81@ ...> wrote:>> Respected sir, > Pl. clarify my doubts.> if many planets occupy the star of a planet is it affect the strngth of the planet? > > eg. vrichika lagna, if many planet in the star of jupiter, is it affect the strength of guru?> in traditional the planet in the star of 5th gives good results only.> thanks with regards> mrs vijaya mohan > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Cc: Wyomesh <wyomeshd@.. .>> Sat, 3 April, 2010 9:00:04 PM> Re: Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal

or Clear sign for No Marriage> > > Dear Wyomesh,> Moksha means freedom from re-birth...and as per K.P., moksha is promised only if the s/l of the VIIIth is a strong significator of XII...(e.g., if it occupies the VIIIth and no planet tenants it's stars... it becomes the strongest significator of VIII )...and so on...as per the K.P. Rules for death...> The Dasa/Bhukti/ Anthara lords must be significators of Death dealing houses and then,transits of the Sun.Moon and the Dasa-lord on the Maraka/Badhaka cusps on the appropriate star-day should take place,and when the appropriate Ascendant rises...the native will embrace death...> The above is as per my humble opinion...> Yogesh Lajmi.> GOOD LUCK !> > > --- On Fri, 2/4/10, Wyomesh <wyomeshd > wrote:> > > >Wyomesh <wyomeshd >> > Re: Is

Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage> >@gro ups.com> >Received: Friday, 2 April, 2010, 2:57 PM> >> >> > > >> >hello> >> >The ketu is MOKSHA-KARAK means the house it is connected to gives tendency to go away from results of that house.> >> >For example....Ketu connected to 7th will produce no desire of marriage.> >> >also if it is connected the main planets responsible for marriage...the result will be the same or a person will not have any interest in things related to VENUS....like he will not like wearing good cloths...make- ups....perfumes and creams...etc. etc.....> >> >I will try on the birth data given and will let you know the reasons . Also I will upload another horoscope that have no desire of

marriage.> >> >thanks> >Astrologically yours> >Wyomesh Deepanker> >> >@gro ups.com, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:> >>> >>> > Respected Dr.Rath Ji & other Seniors,Please enlighten me as to whether Ketu +Venus Connection in any manner in a chart is itself perfect sign for NO MARRIAGE.I have few charts like this.DOB 18-2-1972.TOB- 01:50PM,POB- Basti,U.P, Ascendant Mithun,Ketu in nd,Venus in 10th house.(Male)> >> DOB28/29-8-1965, TOB-5:00AM Approx,POB-Basti, U.P,Ascendant- Leo(Femal)> >> DOB-6-4-1998, TOB-9:54AM, POB-Haldwani( Nainital) ,India(Male)> >> With regards > >> Dhirendra Nath Misra> >>> >> > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/>

Guest guest

Dear Wyomesh,

You have used the word Moksha in a very lose manner,but Moksha trulymeans Freedom from Rebirth...and has been loosely used in the sense of "getting rid of",and so on...and as per K.P., the XIIth house is the Mokshasthana...

Whatever you have said in your "defence" is your thinking and you are entitled to it...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

--- On Thu, 8/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage Received: Thursday, 8 April, 2010, 11:51 AM

Dear Misraji,

I could not access the net for a week for technical problems. I would like to see the charts according to data given by you.

Due regards.

Dr. Rath

Wyomesh <wyomeshd >@gro ups.comMon, April 5, 2010 11:29:28 AM Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage

Namaskar LAjmijiYes you are very correct for Freedom-from- Re-Birth, but the case you told is related to birth. I wanted to say, suppose if KETU is in 2nd house (the KUTUMB-STHAN) then native will not have the tendency to live with family...or it will not have a tendency for SAVING money....He will do a lot of charitable work. that is MOKSHA from results of 2nd house.That's why i told that if Ketu has any relation with 7th and Venus,, specially KETU is in 7th...so native has a mind like this. i.e. KETU here become the MOKSHA-KARAKA for 7th house.But ,I want to know that, If KETU and VENUS are strong significators of 2/7/11 + 7th CSL also one of these + DBA's and Transit agrees then marriage will happen or not event when the native has no desire of marriage?? or the case like this.thank youAstrologically yoursWyomesh Deepanker@gro ups.com, vijaya mohan <vijayamohan81@ ...> wrote:>> Respected sir, > Pl. clarify my doubts.> if many planets occupy the star of a planet is it affect the strngth of the planet? > > eg. vrichika lagna, if many planet in the star of jupiter, is it affect the strength of guru?> in traditional the planet in the star of 5th gives good results only.> thanks with regards> mrs vijaya mohan > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Cc:

Wyomesh <wyomeshd@.. .>> Sat, 3 April, 2010 9:00:04 PM> Re: Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage> > > Dear Wyomesh,> Moksha means freedom from re-birth...and as per K.P., moksha is promised only if the s/l of the VIIIth is a strong significator of XII...(e.g., if it occupies the VIIIth and no planet tenants it's stars... it becomes the strongest significator of VIII )...and so on...as per the K.P. Rules for death...> The Dasa/Bhukti/ Anthara lords must be significators of Death dealing houses and then,transits of the Sun.Moon and the Dasa-lord on the Maraka/Badhaka cusps on the appropriate star-day should take place,and when the appropriate Ascendant rises...the native will embrace death...> The above is as per my humble opinion...> Yogesh Lajmi.> GOOD LUCK !> > > --- On Fri, 2/4/10, Wyomesh

<wyomeshd > wrote:> > > >Wyomesh <wyomeshd >> > Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage> >@gro ups.com> >Received: Friday, 2 April, 2010, 2:57 PM> >> >> > > >> >hello> >> >The ketu is MOKSHA-KARAK means the house it is connected to gives tendency to go away from results of that house.> >> >For example....Ketu connected to 7th will produce no desire of marriage.> >> >also if it is connected the main planets responsible for marriage...the result will be the same or a person will not have any interest in things related to VENUS....like he will not like wearing good cloths...make- ups....perfumes and creams...etc.

etc.....> >> >I will try on the birth data given and will let you know the reasons . Also I will upload another horoscope that have no desire of marriage.> >> >thanks> >Astrologically yours> >Wyomesh Deepanker> >> >@gro ups.com, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:> >>> >>> > Respected Dr.Rath Ji & other Seniors,Please enlighten me as to whether Ketu +Venus Connection in any manner in a chart is itself perfect sign for NO MARRIAGE.I have few charts like this.DOB 18-2-1972.TOB- 01:50PM,POB- Basti,U.P, Ascendant Mithun,Ketu in nd,Venus in 10th house.(Male)> >> DOB28/29-8-1965, TOB-5:00AM Approx,POB-Basti, U.P,Ascendant- Leo(Femal)> >> DOB-6-4-1998, TOB-9:54AM, POB-Haldwani( Nainital) ,India(Male)> >> With regards > >> Dhirendra Nath

Misra> >>> >> > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/>

Guest guest

There is no direct result due to link of ketu with a house or cusp. we must

also not combine the vedic principles directly with KP.

in my humble view ....ketu does suppress or release an individual from one

characteristic result of a house it is connected with and enhances the others.

Kethu per say causing moksha...mukthi....or release is to be seen with a

microscope.

i have seen many charts with ketu playing important role in 7th matters, 2nd

matters etc.

another observation i have is that when ever kethu signifies 5,9,12 and has

association with the benefic guru ...the person either becomes

spiritual....depending on the direct strength.....or ritualistic or religious.

A case in point is attached....and it is my own chart...so i do not have to bat

an eyelid in saying that i am happily married and am on a spiritual path

......under the graceful blessings of a enlightened Guru.

Ketu is CSL of 7th, and 3rd...

and it is also type A significator

In the same breath i add that venus is 12th significator....kethu signifies 7th

and venus signifies 12th ...i am male....

it has not taken me away from marriage ...as well as spiritual and occult,

mystic experiences.....

neither have the karakas created problems venus the kalatra karaka ..connected

to 12 has not restricted....its fruits

ketu has not denied the marriage and lead me to life of an ascetic....

and yes....i carry on with my askesis ..in the perfect harmony of grihastha

life...

AND

i must add that my life partner too is spiritual and and the chariot of life is

moving ahead with both wheels running..and the chariot is not going in closed

loops and circles.

DID Kethu, CSL of 7th give this...i should think so...

i submit my view

thank you

prasad

PS: i cant find a way to attach a file....so please excuse

some one please guide how to attach pdf files ..thank you

data is 12 12 1965, 2319,Srisailam(16-4-18 N, 78-54-37 E)

, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

>

> Dear Wyomesh,

>                        You have used the word Moksha in

a very lose manner,but Moksha truly

> means Freedom from Rebirth...and has been loosely used in the sense of

" getting rid of " ,and so on...and as per K.P., the XIIth house is the

Mokshasthana...

>                        Whatever you have said in your

" defence " is your thinking and you are entitled to it...

>                        With best wishes,

>                        Yogesh Lajmi.

>

\

GOOD LUCK !

>                        

> --- On Thu, 8/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

>

> Luther Rath <rathluther

> Re: Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or

>

> Received: Thursday, 8 April, 2010, 11:51 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Misraji,

> I could not access the net for a week for technical problems. I would like to

see the charts according to data given by you.

> Due regards.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

>

> Wyomesh <wyomeshd >

> @gro ups.com

> Mon, April 5, 2010 11:29:28 AM

> Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear

sign for No Marriage

>

>  

>

> Namaskar LAjmiji

>

> Yes you are very correct for Freedom-from- Re-Birth, but the case you told is

related to birth. I wanted to say, suppose if KETU is in 2nd house (the

KUTUMB-STHAN) then native will not have the tendency to live with family...or it

> That's why i told that if Ketu has any relation with 7th and Venus,, specially

KETU is in 7th...so native has a mind like this. i.e. KETU here become the

MOKSHA-KARAKA for 7th house.

>

> But ,I want to know that, If KETU and VENUS are strong significators of 2/7/11

+ 7th CSL also one of these + DBA's and Transit agrees then marriage will happen

or not event when the native has no desire of marriage?? or the case like this.

>

> thank you

> Astrologically yours

> Wyomesh Deepanker

>

> @gro ups.com, vijaya mohan <vijayamohan81@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Respected sir,

> > Pl. clarify my doubts.

> > if many planets occupy the star of a planet is it affect the strngth of the

planet?

> >

> > eg. vrichika lagna, if many planet in the star of jupiter, is it affect the

strength of guru?

> > in traditional the planet in the star of 5th gives good results only.

> > thanks with regards

> > mrs vijaya mohan

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...>

> > @gro ups.com

> > Cc: Wyomesh <wyomeshd@ .>

> > Sat, 3 April, 2010 9:00:04 PM

> > Re: Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or

> >

> >

> > Dear Wyomesh,

> > Moksha means freedom from re-birth...and as per K.P., moksha is promised

only if the s/l of the VIIIth is a strong significator of XII...(e.g., if it

occupies the VIIIth and no planet tenants it's stars... it becomes the strongest

significator of VIII )...and so on...as per the K.P. Rules for death...

> > The Dasa/Bhukti/ Anthara lords must be significators of Death dealing houses

and then,transits of the Sun.Moon and the Dasa-lord on the Maraka/Badhaka cusps

on the appropriate star-day should take place,and when the appropriate Ascendant

rises...the native will embrace death...

> > The above is as per my humble opinion...

> > Yogesh Lajmi.

> > GOOD LUCK !

> >

> >

> > --- On Fri, 2/4/10, Wyomesh <wyomeshd > wrote:

> >

> >

> > >Wyomesh <wyomeshd >

> > > Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear

sign for No Marriage

> > >@gro ups.com

> > >Received: Friday, 2 April, 2010, 2:57 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >hello

> > >

> > >The ketu is MOKSHA-KARAK means the house it is connected to gives tendency

to go away from results of that house.

> > >

> > >For example....Ketu connected to 7th will produce no desire of marriage.

> > >

> > >also if it is connected the main planets responsible for marriage...the

result will be the same or a person will not have any interest in things related

> > >

> > >I will try on the birth data given and will let you know the reasons . Also

I will upload another horoscope that have no desire of marriage.

> > >

> > >thanks

> > >Astrologically yours

> > >Wyomesh Deepanker

> > >

> > >@gro ups.com, Dhirendra Nath Misra

<dhirendranathmisra wrote:

> > >>

> > >>

> > > Respected Dr.Rath Ji & other Seniors,Please enlighten me as to whether

Ketu +Venus Connection in any manner in a chart is itself perfect sign for NO

> > >> DOB28/29-8-1965, TOB-5:00AM Approx,POB-Basti, U.P,Ascendant- Leo(Femal)

> > >> DOB-6-4-1998, TOB-9:54AM, POB-Haldwani( Nainital) ,India(Male)

> > >> With regards

> > >> Dhirendra Nath Misra

> > >>

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in.. com/

> >

>

>

>  

>  

>

Guest guest

Respected Lajmiji,

Namaskar.

Did you mean the transit of the Sun, Moon and dasa lord on the Maraka/Badaka cusps on the appropriate star day should take place the native to embrace death? Here did you mean the beginning of the Maraka/Badaka house or the whole Bhava? At present I have a post-mortem case study so I wanted to check your statement.

Dr. Rath

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi Cc: Wyomesh <wyomeshdSat, April 3, 2010 9:00:04 PMRe: Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage

Dear Wyomesh,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Seniors,Please enlighten me as to whether Ketu +Venus Connection in any manner in a chart is itself perfect sign for NO MARRIAGE.I have few charts like this.DOB 18-2-1972.TOB- 01:50PM,POB- Basti,U.P, Ascendant Mithun,Ketu in nd,Venus in 10th house.(Male)> DOB28/29-8-1965, TOB-5:00AM Approx,POB-Basti, U.P,Ascendant- Leo(Femal)> DOB-6-4-1998, TOB-9:54AM, POB-Haldwani( Nainital) ,India(Male)> With regards > Dhirendra Nath Misra>

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

This is not to favor any rule under discussion. Kindly do not misunderstand me.

In your chart Kethu happens to be sub lord of VII cusp. So definitely important for VII matters. There is no doubt about it.

Kethu and Venus are not associated through their star or sub lords nor through any aspects.

The node is in the constellation of Saturn that happens to be the lord and occupant of VII Bhava.

Further Kethu is in the sub of Sun that happens to be significator of II and XI through its star lord Mercury. So Kethu had to favor your marriage. I do not know whether kethu ruled your dasa or sub-periods during your marriage celebration however.

Dr. Rath

live_wired_99 <live_wired_99 Sent: Fri, April 9, 2010 6:42:08 AM Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage

There is no direct result due to link of ketu with a house or cusp. we must also not combine the vedic principles directly with KP. in my humble view ....ketu does suppress or release an individual from one characteristic result of a house it is connected with and enhances the others. Kethu per say causing moksha...mukthi. ...or release is to be seen with a microscope.i have seen many charts with ketu playing important role in 7th matters, 2nd matters etc.another observation i have is that when ever kethu signifies 5,9,12 and has association with the benefic guru ...the person either becomes spiritual... .depending on the direct strength.... .or ritualistic or religious.A case in point is attached.... and it is my own chart...so i do not have to bat an eyelid in saying that i am happily married and am on a spiritual path .....under the graceful blessings of a enlightened Guru.Ketu is CSL of 7th, and

3rd...and it is also type A significatorIn the same breath i add that venus is 12th significator. ...kethu signifies 7th and venus signifies 12th ...i am male....it has not taken me away from marriage ...as well as spiritual and occult, mystic experiences. ....neither have the karakas created problems venus the kalatra karaka ..connected to 12 has not restricted.. ..its fruitsketu has not denied the marriage and lead me to life of an ascetic....and yes....i carry on with my askesis ..in the perfect harmony of grihastha life...ANDi must add that my life partner too is spiritual and and the chariot of life is moving ahead with both wheels running..and the chariot is not going in closed loops and circles.DID Kethu, CSL of 7th give this...i should think so...i submit my viewthank youprasadPS: i cant find a way to attach a file....so please excusesome

one please guide how to attach pdf files ..thank youdata is 12 12 1965, 2319,Srisailam( 16-4-18 N, 78-54-37 E)@gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Wyomesh,> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â You have used the word Moksha in a very lose manner,but Moksha truly> means Freedom from Rebirth...and has been loosely used in the sense of "getting rid of",and so on...and as per K.P., the XIIth house is the Mokshasthana. ..>

Whatever you have said in your "defence" is your thinking and you are entitled to it...>                        With best wishes,>                       Yogesh Lajmi.>

GOOD LUCK !>                        > --- On Thu, 8/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:> > > Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...>> Re: Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage> @gro

ups.com> Received: Thursday, 8 April, 2010, 11:51 AM> > > Â > > > > > > Dear Misraji,> I could not access the net for a week for technical problems. I would like to see the charts according to data given by you. > Due regards.> Dr. Rath> > > > > > Wyomesh <wyomeshd >> @gro ups.com> Mon, April 5, 2010 11:29:28 AM> Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage> > Â > > Namaskar LAjmiji> > Yes you are very correct for Freedom-from- Re-Birth, but the case you told is related to birth. I wanted to say, suppose if KETU is in 2nd house (the KUTUMB-STHAN) then native will not have the tendency to live with

family...or it will not have a tendency for SAVING money....He will do a lot of charitable work. that is MOKSHA from results of 2nd house.> That's why i told that if Ketu has any relation with 7th and Venus,, specially KETU is in 7th...so native has a mind like this. i.e. KETU here become the MOKSHA-KARAKA for 7th house.> > But ,I want to know that, If KETU and VENUS are strong significators of 2/7/11 + 7th CSL also one of these + DBA's and Transit agrees then marriage will happen or not event when the native has no desire of marriage?? or the case like this.> > thank you> Astrologically yours> Wyomesh Deepanker> > @gro ups.com, vijaya mohan <vijayamohan81@ ...> wrote:> >> > Respected sir, > > Pl. clarify my doubts.> > if many planets occupy the star of a planet is it affect the strngth of the planet? > > >

> eg. vrichika lagna, if many planet in the star of jupiter, is it affect the strength of guru?> > in traditional the planet in the star of 5th gives good results only.> > thanks with regards> > mrs vijaya mohan > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...>> > @gro ups.com> > Cc: Wyomesh <wyomeshd@ .>> > Sat, 3 April, 2010 9:00:04 PM> > Re: Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage> > > > > > Dear Wyomesh,> > Moksha means freedom from re-birth...and as per K.P., moksha is promised only if the s/l of the VIIIth is a strong significator of XII...(e.g., if it occupies the VIIIth and no planet tenants it's stars... it becomes the strongest significator of VIII )...and so

on...as per the K.P. Rules for death...> > The Dasa/Bhukti/ Anthara lords must be significators of Death dealing houses and then,transits of the Sun.Moon and the Dasa-lord on the Maraka/Badhaka cusps on the appropriate star-day should take place,and when the appropriate Ascendant rises...the native will embrace death...> > The above is as per my humble opinion...> > Yogesh Lajmi.> > GOOD LUCK !> > > > > > --- On Fri, 2/4/10, Wyomesh <wyomeshd > wrote:> > > > > > >Wyomesh <wyomeshd >> > > Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage> > >@gro ups.com> > >Received: Friday, 2 April, 2010, 2:57 PM> > >> > >> > > > > >> > >hello> >

>> > >The ketu is MOKSHA-KARAK means the house it is connected to gives tendency to go away from results of that house.> > >> > >For example....Ketu connected to 7th will produce no desire of marriage.> > >> > >also if it is connected the main planets responsible for marriage...the result will be the same or a person will not have any interest in things related to VENUS....like he will not like wearing good cloths...make- ups....perfumes and creams...etc. etc.....> > >> > >I will try on the birth data given and will let you know the reasons . Also I will upload another horoscope that have no desire of marriage.> > >> > >thanks> > >Astrologically yours> > >Wyomesh Deepanker> > >> > >@gro ups.com, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:>

> >>> > >>> > > Respected Dr.Rath Ji & other Seniors,Please enlighten me as to whether Ketu +Venus Connection in any manner in a chart is itself perfect sign for NO MARRIAGE.I have few charts like this.DOB 18-2-1972.TOB- 01:50PM,POB- Basti,U.P, Ascendant Mithun,Ketu in nd,Venus in 10th house.(Male)> > >> DOB28/29-8-1965, TOB-5:00AM Approx,POB-Basti, U.P,Ascendant- Leo(Femal)> > >> DOB-6-4-1998, TOB-9:54AM, POB-Haldwani( Nainital) ,India(Male)> > >> With regards > > >> Dhirendra Nath Misra> > >>> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/> >> > > Â > Â >

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

That was the point I was making exactly...kethu being connected to 7th, 2nd and

11 through sub signification of Sun...will give marriage and preserves it as in

this case here.

so linking kethu with 2 or 7th and considering it spoils the prospects of

matrimony....is to be seen in depth if ....there are other combinations and not

as a direct reading.

Like you have suggested sir...in this case it favours wedding

out of academic interest,.....the marriage was on 18 Apr 94 at 10:30-45 am

regards and respects to one an all

prasad

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> Dear Sir,

> This is not to favor any rule under discussion. Kindly do not misunderstand

me.

> In your chart Kethu happens to be sub lord of VII cusp. So definitely

important for VII matters. There is no doubt about it.

> Kethu and Venus are not associated through their star or sub lords nor through

any aspects.

> The node is in the constellation of Saturn that happens to be the lord and

occupant of VII Bhava.

> Further Kethu is in the sub of Sun that happens to be significator of II and

XI through its star lord Mercury. So Kethu had to favor your marriage. I do not

know whether kethu ruled your dasa or sub-periods during your marriage

celebration however.

> Dr. Rath

>

>  

>

>

>

> live_wired_99 <live_wired_99

>

> Fri, April 9, 2010 6:42:08 AM

> Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear

sign for No Marriage

>

>  

> There is no direct result due to link of ketu with a house or cusp. we must

>

> in my humble view ....ketu does suppress or release an individual from one

Kethu per say causing moksha...mukthi. ...or release is to be seen with a

microscope.

>

> i have seen many charts with ketu playing important role in 7th matters, 2nd

matters etc.

>

> another observation i have is that when ever kethu signifies 5,9,12 and has

association with the benefic guru ...the person either becomes spiritual...

..depending on the direct strength.... .or ritualistic or religious.

>

> A case in point is attached.... and it is my own chart...so i do not have to

bat an eyelid in saying that i am happily married and am on a spiritual path

>

> Ketu is CSL of 7th, and 3rd...

>

> and it is also type A significator

>

> In the same breath i add that venus is 12th significator. ...kethu signifies

7th and venus signifies 12th ...i am male....

>

> it has not taken me away from marriage ...as well as spiritual and occult,

mystic experiences. ....

>

> neither have the karakas created problems venus the kalatra karaka ..connected

to 12 has not restricted.. ..its fruits

>

> ketu has not denied the marriage and lead me to life of an ascetic....

>

> and yes....i carry on with my askesis ..in the perfect harmony of grihastha

life...

>

> AND

>

> i must add that my life partner too is spiritual and and the chariot of life

is moving ahead with both wheels running..and the chariot is not going in closed

loops and circles.

>

> DID Kethu, CSL of 7th give this...i should think so...

>

> i submit my view

>

> thank you

>

> prasad

>

> PS: i cant find a way to attach a file....so please excuse

> some one please guide how to attach pdf files ..thank you

> data is 12 12 1965, 2319,Srisailam( 16-4-18 N, 78-54-37 E)

>

> @gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Wyomesh,

> >

\

You have used the word Moksha in a very lose manner,but Moksha truly

> > means Freedom from Rebirth...and has been loosely used in the sense of

Mokshasthana. ..

> >

\

Whatever you have said in your " defence " is your thinking and you

are entitled to it...

> >

\

With best wishes,

> >

\

Yogesh Lajmi.

> >

\

\

GOOD LUCK !

> >

\

> > --- On Thu, 8/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...>

> > Re: Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or

> > @gro ups.com

> > Received: Thursday, 8 April, 2010, 11:51 AM

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Misraji,

> > I could not access the net for a week for technical problems. I would like

to see the charts according to data given by you.

> > Due regards.

> > Dr. Rath

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Wyomesh <wyomeshd >

> > @gro ups.com

> > Mon, April 5, 2010 11:29:28 AM

sign for No Marriage

> >

> >  

> >

> > Namaskar LAjmiji

> >

> > Yes you are very correct for Freedom-from- Re-Birth, but the case you told

is related to birth. I wanted to say, suppose if KETU is in 2nd house (the

> > That's why i told that if Ketu has any relation with 7th and Venus,,

specially KETU is in 7th...so native has a mind like this. i.e. KETU here become

the MOKSHA-KARAKA for 7th house.

> >

> > But ,I want to know that, If KETU and VENUS are strong significators of

2/7/11 + 7th CSL also one of these + DBA's and Transit agrees then marriage will

happen or not event when the native has no desire of marriage?? or the case like

this.

> >

> > thank you

> > Astrologically yours

> > Wyomesh Deepanker

> >

> > @gro ups.com, vijaya mohan <vijayamohan81@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Respected sir,

> > > Pl. clarify my doubts.

> > > if many planets occupy the star of a planet is it affect the strngth of

the planet?

> > >

> > > eg. vrichika lagna, if many planet in the star of jupiter, is it affect

the strength of guru?

> > > in traditional the planet in the star of 5th gives good results only.

> > > thanks with regards

> > > mrs vijaya mohan

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...>

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Cc: Wyomesh <wyomeshd@ .>

> > > Sat, 3 April, 2010 9:00:04 PM

> > > Re: Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Wyomesh,

> > > Moksha means freedom from re-birth...and as per K.P., moksha is promised

occupies the VIIIth and no planet tenants it's stars... it becomes the strongest

> > > The Dasa/Bhukti/ Anthara lords must be significators of Death dealing

houses and then,transits of the Sun.Moon and the Dasa-lord on the Maraka/Badhaka

cusps on the appropriate star-day should take place,and when the appropriate

Ascendant rises...the native will embrace death...

> > > The above is as per my humble opinion...

> > > Yogesh Lajmi.

> > > GOOD LUCK !

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On Fri, 2/4/10, Wyomesh <wyomeshd > wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > >Wyomesh <wyomeshd >

> > > > Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or

> > > >@gro ups.com

> > > >Received: Friday, 2 April, 2010, 2:57 PM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >hello

> > > >

> > > >The ketu is MOKSHA-KARAK means the house it is connected to gives

tendency to go away from results of that house.

> > > >

> > > >For example....Ketu connected to 7th will produce no desire of marriage.

> > > >

> > > >also if it is connected the main planets responsible for marriage...the

> > > >

> > > >I will try on the birth data given and will let you know the reasons .

Also I will upload another horoscope that have no desire of marriage.

> > > >

> > > >thanks

> > > >Astrologically yours

> > > >Wyomesh Deepanker

> > > >

> > > >@gro ups.com, Dhirendra Nath Misra

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > > Respected Dr.Rath Ji & other Seniors,Please enlighten me as to whether

> > > >> DOB28/29-8-1965, TOB-5:00AM Approx,POB-Basti, U.P,Ascendant- Leo(Femal)

> > > >> DOB-6-4-1998, TOB-9:54AM, POB-Haldwani( Nainital) ,India(Male)

> > > >> With regards

> > > >> Dhirendra Nath Misra

> > > >>

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

> > >

> >

> >

> >  

> >  

> >

>

Guest guest

Thanks for your response Dear Prasadji.

Dr. Rath

live_wired_99 <live_wired_99 Sent: Fri, April 9, 2010 11:20:03 PM Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage

Dear Sir,That was the point I was making exactly...kethu being connected to 7th, 2nd and 11 through sub signification of Sun...will give marriage and preserves it as in this case here.so linking kethu with 2 or 7th and considering it spoils the prospects of matrimony... .is to be seen in depth if ....there are other combinations and not as a direct reading.Like you have suggested sir...in this case it favours weddingout of academic interest,... ..the marriage was on 18 Apr 94 at 10:30-45 am regards and respects to one an allprasad@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sir,> This is not to favor any rule under discussion. Kindly do not misunderstand me.> In your chart Kethu happens to be sub lord of VII

cusp. So definitely important for VII matters. There is no doubt about it.> Kethu and Venus are not associated through their star or sub lords nor through any aspects.> The node is in the constellation of Saturn that happens to be the lord and occupant of VII Bhava.> Further Kethu is in the sub of Sun that happens to be significator of II and XI through its star lord Mercury. So Kethu had to favor your marriage. I do not know whether kethu ruled your dasa or sub-periods during your marriage celebration however.> Dr. Rath> > Â > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> live_wired_99 <live_wired_ 99> @gro ups.com> Fri, April 9, 2010 6:42:08 AM> Re: Is Ketu+Venus

Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage> > Â > There is no direct result due to link of ketu with a house or cusp. we must also not combine the vedic principles directly with KP. > > in my humble view ....ketu does suppress or release an individual from one characteristic result of a house it is connected with and enhances the others. Kethu per say causing moksha...mukthi. ...or release is to be seen with a microscope.> > i have seen many charts with ketu playing important role in 7th matters, 2nd matters etc.> > another observation i have is that when ever kethu signifies 5,9,12 and has association with the benefic guru ...the person either becomes spiritual... .depending on the direct strength.... .or ritualistic or religious.> > A case in point is attached.... and it is my own chart...so i do not have to bat an eyelid in saying that i am happily

married and am on a spiritual path .....under the graceful blessings of a enlightened Guru.> > Ketu is CSL of 7th, and 3rd...> > and it is also type A significator> > In the same breath i add that venus is 12th significator. ...kethu signifies 7th and venus signifies 12th ...i am male....> > it has not taken me away from marriage ...as well as spiritual and occult, mystic experiences. ....> > neither have the karakas created problems venus the kalatra karaka ..connected to 12 has not restricted.. ..its fruits> > ketu has not denied the marriage and lead me to life of an ascetic....> > and yes....i carry on with my askesis ..in the perfect harmony of grihastha life...> > AND> > i must add that my life partner too is spiritual and and the chariot of life is moving ahead with both wheels running..and the chariot is not going in

closed loops and circles.> > DID Kethu, CSL of 7th give this...i should think so...> > i submit my view> > thank you> > prasad> > PS: i cant find a way to attach a file....so please excuse> some one please guide how to attach pdf files ..thank you> data is 12 12 1965, 2319,Srisailam( 16-4-18 N, 78-54-37 E)> > @gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Wyomesh,> >                       You have used the word Moksha in a very lose manner,but Moksha truly> > means Freedom from Rebirth...and has been loosely used

in the sense of "getting rid of",and so on...and as per K.P., the XIIth house is the Mokshasthana. ..> >                        Whatever you have said in your "defence" is your thinking and you are entitled to it...> >                        With best wishes,> >

Yogesh Lajmi.> >                                              GOOD LUCK !> >

> > --- On Thu, 8/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:> > > > > > Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...>> > Re: Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage> > @gro ups.com> > Received: Thursday, 8 April, 2010, 11:51 AM> > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Misraji,> > I could not access the net for a week for technical problems. I would like to see the charts according to data given by you.

> > Due regards.> > Dr. Rath> > > > > > > > > > > > Wyomesh <wyomeshd >> > @gro ups.com> > Mon, April 5, 2010 11:29:28 AM> > Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage> > > >  > > > > Namaskar LAjmiji> > > > Yes you are very correct for Freedom-from- Re-Birth, but the case you told is related to birth. I wanted to say, suppose if KETU is in 2nd house (the KUTUMB-STHAN) then native will not have the tendency to live with family...or it will not have a tendency for SAVING money....He will do a lot of charitable work. that is MOKSHA from results of 2nd house.> > That's why i told that if Ketu has any relation with 7th and Venus,, specially KETU is in 7th...so native

has a mind like this. i.e. KETU here become the MOKSHA-KARAKA for 7th house.> > > > But ,I want to know that, If KETU and VENUS are strong significators of 2/7/11 + 7th CSL also one of these + DBA's and Transit agrees then marriage will happen or not event when the native has no desire of marriage?? or the case like this.> > > > thank you> > Astrologically yours> > Wyomesh Deepanker> > > > @gro ups.com, vijaya mohan <vijayamohan81@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Respected sir, > > > Pl. clarify my doubts.> > > if many planets occupy the star of a planet is it affect the strngth of the planet? > > > > > > eg. vrichika lagna, if many planet in the star of jupiter, is it affect the strength of guru?> > > in traditional the planet in the star of 5th gives good results

only.> > > thanks with regards> > > mrs vijaya mohan > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...>> > > @gro ups.com> > > Cc: Wyomesh <wyomeshd@ .>> > > Sat, 3 April, 2010 9:00:04 PM> > > Re: Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage> > > > > > > > > Dear Wyomesh,> > > Moksha means freedom from re-birth...and as per K.P., moksha is promised only if the s/l of the VIIIth is a strong significator of XII...(e.g., if it occupies the VIIIth and no planet tenants it's stars... it becomes the strongest significator of VIII )...and so on...as per the K.P. Rules for death...> > > The Dasa/Bhukti/ Anthara lords must be

significators of Death dealing houses and then,transits of the Sun.Moon and the Dasa-lord on the Maraka/Badhaka cusps on the appropriate star-day should take place,and when the appropriate Ascendant rises...the native will embrace death...> > > The above is as per my humble opinion...> > > Yogesh Lajmi.> > > GOOD LUCK !> > > > > > > > > --- On Fri, 2/4/10, Wyomesh <wyomeshd > wrote:> > > > > > > > > >Wyomesh <wyomeshd >> > > > Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or Clear sign for No Marriage> > > >@gro ups.com> > > >Received: Friday, 2 April, 2010, 2:57 PM> > > >> > > >> > > > > > > >> > > >hello> > >

>> > > >The ketu is MOKSHA-KARAK means the house it is connected to gives tendency to go away from results of that house.> > > >> > > >For example....Ketu connected to 7th will produce no desire of marriage.> > > >> > > >also if it is connected the main planets responsible for marriage...the result will be the same or a person will not have any interest in things related to VENUS....like he will not like wearing good cloths...make- ups....perfumes and creams...etc. etc.....> > > >> > > >I will try on the birth data given and will let you know the reasons . Also I will upload another horoscope that have no desire of marriage.> > > >> > > >thanks> > > >Astrologically yours> > > >Wyomesh Deepanker> > > >> > > >@gro ups.com,

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:> > > >>> > > >>> > > > Respected Dr.Rath Ji & other Seniors,Please enlighten me as to whether Ketu +Venus Connection in any manner in a chart is itself perfect sign for NO MARRIAGE.I have few charts like this.DOB 18-2-1972.TOB- 01:50PM,POB- Basti,U.P, Ascendant Mithun,Ketu in nd,Venus in 10th house.(Male)> > > >> DOB28/29-8-1965, TOB-5:00AM Approx,POB-Basti, U.P,Ascendant- Leo(Femal)> > > >> DOB-6-4-1998, TOB-9:54AM, POB-Haldwani( Nainital) ,India(Male)> > > >> With regards > > > >> Dhirendra Nath Misra> > > >>> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/> > >> > > > > >  > >  > >>

Guest guest

1.Promise and Timing of Event

1. The cuspal sub lord of a house indicates whether the matter of the house is

favorable (promised) or not. The significators point the time of event. Both

dasa, bhukti and gochara (transit) must agree. (KP Reader V p 224/ Original

Edition p 211; KP Reader III pp 226, 362 / Original Edition, Practical Part pp

68, 194)

2. Rahu/Ketu Significators

2.1. Uthrakalamrita

2. " Rahu or Ketu will act as a strong agent to the planets to which they

are conjoined. If they are not conjoined with any planet, then they

give the results of the planet which aspects them. Only when they

are neither conjoined with, nor aspected by any planet, they

represent the lord of the house. (Uthrakalamrita -- Khanda VI Sloka

14 onwards) " (KP Reader II p 315)

2.2. KP General Rule

3. Uthrakalamrita + result of the Star Lord

/message/1832

2.3. Practical Application in KP Readers

4. Results of the followings are taken depending on relevance to the matter

under

consideration:

1) the house occupied,

2) planet(s) conjoined,

3) starlord,

4) planet(s) aspecting and

5) signlord.

3. KP Fundamental Rule

5. The planet is the source, constellation indicates nature of the result and

the sub is a deciding factor whether the matter is favorable or not.

6. In KP Readers, significators by occupation and lordship stops at the sub

level. The star lord of the sub lord is taken into consideration in the ONLY one

example of KP Readers III (p 147, old edition, Theory part, page 140), Reader V

(p 147/ old edition p 140), and Reader VI (p 84), but not included in the

original KP 2 volumes of 1966 Sagar Publications.

4. Practical Example

/message/32112

7. Male, 12-12-1965, 23:19 PM IST, Srisailam,16N05, 78E52, KPNA 23:17:29, Asc

Le 14:51:38, Mer Dasa bal 10Y,6M,3D, by KPAstro 3.5

8. 7th cuspal sub lord (CSL) Ke+(3) Conj Su(4,1) & Me(3,2-11), Aspt by

Sa(7,6-7), Sgl Ma(5,4-9); no planet is in the stars of Ke which is sub lord of 3

& 7 cusps; Ke in star Sa(7,6-7) and sub Su(4,1). As long as 7CSL signifies

2,7,11 houses, marriage is promised although whatever detrimental houses like

1,6 or even 10, 12 are simultaneously signified.

9. 1CSL Ve+(5,3-10), no planet in the stars of Ve which is the sub lord of

1,9,11 cusps; Ve is in star & sub of Mo(12,12). Signification of 3,10,12 houses

along with 5,9,11 indicates spiritual life. [3= mental trend, ability, forsake

home forever, 10= Parlok Sadhna, Karmasthana, regular practice of spirituality,

action, 12= directed towards Moksha or salvation, worships, emancipation,

renunciation, service to others; 5= initiation of spiritual mind, 9= tapas,

karmic influence, divine worship, moral, 11= siddhi, attainment in spiritual

life]

10. 7CSL (1CSL of spouse) Ke signification of 3,5,9,11 indicates religious life.

, " live_wired_99 " <live_wired_99 wrote:

>

> Dear Sir,

>

> That was the point I was making exactly...kethu being connected to 7th, 2nd

and 11 through sub signification of Sun...will give marriage and preserves it as

in this case here.

>

> so linking kethu with 2 or 7th and considering it spoils the prospects of

matrimony....is to be seen in depth if ....there are other combinations and not

as a direct reading.

>

> Like you have suggested sir...in this case it favours wedding

>

> out of academic interest,.....the marriage was on 18 Apr 94 at 10:30-45 am

>

> regards and respects to one an all

>

> prasad

>

> , Luther Rath <rathluther@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sir,

> > This is not to favor any rule under discussion. Kindly do not misunderstand

me.

> > In your chart Kethu happens to be sub lord of VII cusp. So definitely

important for VII matters. There is no doubt about it.

> > Kethu and Venus are not associated through their star or sub lords nor

through any aspects.

> > The node is in the constellation of Saturn that happens to be the lord and

occupant of VII Bhava.

> > Further Kethu is in the sub of Sun that happens to be significator of II and

XI through its star lord Mercury. So Kethu had to favor your marriage. I do not

know whether kethu ruled your dasa or sub-periods during your marriage

celebration however.

> > Dr. Rath

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > live_wired_99 <live_wired_99@>

> >

> > Fri, April 9, 2010 6:42:08 AM

sign for No Marriage

> >

> >  

> > There is no direct result due to link of ketu with a house or cusp. we must

> >

> > in my humble view ....ketu does suppress or release an individual from one

Kethu per say causing moksha...mukthi. ...or release is to be seen with a

microscope.

> >

> > i have seen many charts with ketu playing important role in 7th matters, 2nd

matters etc.

> >

> > another observation i have is that when ever kethu signifies 5,9,12 and has

association with the benefic guru ...the person either becomes spiritual...

..depending on the direct strength.... .or ritualistic or religious.

> >

> > A case in point is attached.... and it is my own chart...so i do not have to

bat an eyelid in saying that i am happily married and am on a spiritual path

> >

> > Ketu is CSL of 7th, and 3rd...

> >

> > and it is also type A significator

> >

> > In the same breath i add that venus is 12th significator. ...kethu signifies

7th and venus signifies 12th ...i am male....

> >

> > it has not taken me away from marriage ...as well as spiritual and occult,

mystic experiences. ....

> >

> > neither have the karakas created problems venus the kalatra karaka

...connected to 12 has not restricted.. ..its fruits

> >

> > ketu has not denied the marriage and lead me to life of an ascetic....

> >

> > and yes....i carry on with my askesis ..in the perfect harmony of grihastha

life...

> >

> > AND

> >

> > i must add that my life partner too is spiritual and and the chariot of life

is moving ahead with both wheels running..and the chariot is not going in closed

loops and circles.

> >

> > DID Kethu, CSL of 7th give this...i should think so...

> >

> > i submit my view

> >

> > thank you

> >

> > prasad

> >

> > PS: i cant find a way to attach a file....so please excuse

> > some one please guide how to attach pdf files ..thank you

> > data is 12 12 1965, 2319,Srisailam( 16-4-18 N, 78-54-37 E)

> >

> > @gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Wyomesh,

> > >

\

You have used the word Moksha in a very lose manner,but Moksha truly

> > > means Freedom from Rebirth...and has been loosely used in the sense of

Mokshasthana. ..

> > >

\

Whatever you have said in your " defence " is your thinking and you

are entitled to it...

> > >

\

With best wishes,

> > >

\

Yogesh Lajmi.

> > >

\

\

GOOD LUCK !

> > >

\

> > > --- On Thu, 8/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...>

> > > Re: Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Received: Thursday, 8 April, 2010, 11:51 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >  

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Misraji,

> > > I could not access the net for a week for technical problems. I would like

to see the charts according to data given by you.

> > > Due regards.

> > > Dr. Rath

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Wyomesh <wyomeshd >

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Mon, April 5, 2010 11:29:28 AM

> > > Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or

> > >

> > >  

> > >

> > > Namaskar LAjmiji

> > >

> > > Yes you are very correct for Freedom-from- Re-Birth, but the case you told

is related to birth. I wanted to say, suppose if KETU is in 2nd house (the

> > > That's why i told that if Ketu has any relation with 7th and Venus,,

specially KETU is in 7th...so native has a mind like this. i.e. KETU here become

the MOKSHA-KARAKA for 7th house.

> > >

> > > But ,I want to know that, If KETU and VENUS are strong significators of

2/7/11 + 7th CSL also one of these + DBA's and Transit agrees then marriage will

happen or not event when the native has no desire of marriage?? or the case like

this.

> > >

> > > thank you

> > > Astrologically yours

> > > Wyomesh Deepanker

> > >

> > > @gro ups.com, vijaya mohan <vijayamohan81@ ...>

wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Respected sir,

> > > > Pl. clarify my doubts.

> > > > if many planets occupy the star of a planet is it affect the strngth of

the planet?

> > > >

> > > > eg. vrichika lagna, if many planet in the star of jupiter, is it affect

the strength of guru?

> > > > in traditional the planet in the star of 5th gives good results only.

> > > > thanks with regards

> > > > mrs vijaya mohan

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...>

> > > > @gro ups.com

> > > > Cc: Wyomesh <wyomeshd@ .>

> > > > Sat, 3 April, 2010 9:00:04 PM

> > > > Re: Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal

or Clear sign for No Marriage

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Wyomesh,

> > > > Moksha means freedom from re-birth...and as per K.P., moksha is promised

> > > > The Dasa/Bhukti/ Anthara lords must be significators of Death dealing

houses and then,transits of the Sun.Moon and the Dasa-lord on the Maraka/Badhaka

cusps on the appropriate star-day should take place,and when the appropriate

Ascendant rises...the native will embrace death...

> > > > The above is as per my humble opinion...

> > > > Yogesh Lajmi.

> > > > GOOD LUCK !

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > --- On Fri, 2/4/10, Wyomesh <wyomeshd > wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > >Wyomesh <wyomeshd >

> > > > > Re: Is Ketu+Venus Connection is really fatal or

> > > > >@gro ups.com

> > > > >Received: Friday, 2 April, 2010, 2:57 PM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >hello

> > > > >

> > > > >The ketu is MOKSHA-KARAK means the house it is connected to gives

tendency to go away from results of that house.

> > > > >

> > > > >For example....Ketu connected to 7th will produce no desire of

marriage.

> > > > >

> > > > >also if it is connected the main planets responsible for marriage...the

> > > > >

> > > > >I will try on the birth data given and will let you know the reasons .

Also I will upload another horoscope that have no desire of marriage.

> > > > >

> > > > >thanks

> > > > >Astrologically yours

> > > > >Wyomesh Deepanker

> > > > >

> > > > >@gro ups.com, Dhirendra Nath Misra

> > > > >>

> > > > >>

> > > > > Respected Dr.Rath Ji & other Seniors,Please enlighten me as to whether

> > > > >> DOB28/29-8-1965, TOB-5:00AM Approx,POB-Basti, U.P,Ascendant-

Leo(Femal)

> > > > >> DOB-6-4-1998, TOB-9:54AM, POB-Haldwani( Nainital) ,India(Male)

> > > > >> With regards

> > > > >> Dhirendra Nath Misra

> > > > >>

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >  

> > >  

> > >

> >

>