IndiaDivine.org

marriage delaying

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected members

I would like to put two cases of female native for study purpose

4 feb 1955, 3:42 am Bijnor (U.P.)

still unmarried (no desire for marriage..parents tried a lot to get her married)

here in this chart venus with rahu under the aspect of Saturn and ketu both.

No punarpoo

7th house sub lord is Saturn (also sl of 1,11) there is no planet in the star of saturn

Saturn aspect venus, Saturn in 11 l/o 2,3

Star jup in 7 l/o 4 conj moon l/o 8 and ketu signifying 1,10

Sublord venus in 1 l/o 6,7,11 star of ketu

marriage promised as saturn signifying 2,7,11 ????

3rd house sub lord is rahu in 1 conj venus (1,6,7,11)

rahu in sign of jup (7,4) star ketu (7,1,10) sub of Saturn (11,2,3)

as there is no planet in the star of Saturn why Saturn dasha not gave marriage.

Just bcos of the connection of Saturn and ketu with venus ????

Here is another case

24 october 1975  11:20 PM  Mathura (UP)

native is female

still unmarried (many proposals come/coming but not materialise)

her venus also aspected by ketu but not Saturn.

Punarpoo present

7th sl Saturn (sub lord of 1st cusp also in self star no other planet in his star)

Saturn in 1 l/o 7,8,9

Star Saturn

Sub venus in 2 lord of 11 in self star

Saturn aspect mercury in 3 l/o 4,12

Jupiter aspect Saturn in 9th l/o 6,10

marriage promised as saturn signifying 7,2,11

11th sl rahu in 4 represent venus (2,11) jupiter (9,6,10)

star jup (9,6,10)

sublord moon (11,1,2) star mars (12,5)

3rd sl mercury (3,4,12) aspected by mars(12,5) Saturn (1,7,8,9)

star moon (11,1,2)

sublord mercury (3,4,12) star moon

current dasha jupiter (9,6,10)

star mercury (3,4,12) aspected by mars(12,5) Saturn (1,7,8,9)

sublord rahu (4,(venus)2,11, (jup)9,6,10)

current bhukti moon (11,1,2)

star mars (12,5)

sublord Saturn (1,7,8,9) star saturn

is marriage promised to this native in Jupiter dasha moon bhukti ???

Regards

Anjna

Guest guest

On 4/3/10, DrAnjna Agarwal <anu0562 wrote:

Respected members

I forgot to write longitude/latitude sorry for that

Bijnor long 78E08  lat 29N22

still unmarried (no desire for marriage..parents tried a lot to get her married)

No punarpoo

7th house sub lord is Saturn (also sl of 1,11) there is no planet in the star of saturn

Here is another case

mathura  long 78E01  lat 27N11 

native is female

Punarpoo present

7th sl Saturn (sub lord of 1st cusp also in self star no other planet in his star)

Saturn in 1 l/o 7,8,9

Star Saturn

star jup (9,6,10)

star moon (11,1,2)

sublord rahu (4,(venus)2,11, (jup)9,6,10)

star mars (12,5)

Regards

Anjna

Guest guest

Respected Madam... so long as lagna is not ready, in other words so long as the native is not ready, no event either any in ones's life would take place. I very well remember Guruji saying if one is hungry, it is only then he would go in the kitchen and light up a stove to get his food cooked to fill his empty stomach. It is he who has to get involved everywhere. I found from your mail the girl was not itself ready for the event of marriage to take place, then how could she get married.

regards..

Naresh Valecha--- On Sat, 3/4/10, DrAnjna Agarwal <anu0562 wrote:

DrAnjna Agarwal <anu0562 marriage delaying Date: Saturday, 3 April, 2010, 8:14 PM

Respected members

I would like to put two cases of female native for study purpose

No punarpoo

Here is another case

24 october 1975 11:20 PM Mathura (UP)

native is female

Punarpoo present

Saturn in 1 l/o 7,8,9

Star Saturn

star jup (9,6,10)

star moon (11,1,2)

sublord rahu (4,(venus)2, 11, (jup)9,6,10)

star mars (12,5)

Regards

Anjna

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Naresh Valecha,

//so long as the native is not ready, no event either any in ones's life would take place. I very well remember Guruji saying if one is hungry, it is only then he would go in the kitchen and light up a stove to get his food cooked to fill his empty stomach. It is he who has to get involved everywhere. I found from your mail the girl was not itself ready for the event of marriage to take place, then how could she get married.//

The above statement is not acceptable.

As per our Guruji whether one prays any idol or not if the Destiny says they will get it. So one must find the reason astrologically what is stopping them to get ready for marriage and why the marriage is not happened so for.

GOOD LUCK!!

D.Senthil

--- On Sun, 4/4/10, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v wrote:

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_vRe: marriage delaying Date: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 4:18 AM

Respected Madam... so long as lagna is not ready, in other words so long as the native is not ready, no event either any in ones's life would take place. I very well remember Guruji saying if one is hungry, it is only then he would go in the kitchen and light up a stove to get his food cooked to fill his empty stomach. It is he who has to get involved everywhere. I found from your mail the girl was not itself ready for the event of marriage to take place, then how could she get married.

regards..

Naresh Valecha--- On Sat, 3/4/10, DrAnjna Agarwal <anu0562 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

DrAnjna Agarwal <anu0562 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> marriage delaying@gro ups.comSaturday, 3 April, 2010, 8:14 PM

Respected members

here in this chart venus with rahu under the aspect of Saturn and ketu both. No punarpoo 7th house sub lord is Saturn (also sl of 1,11) there is no planet in the star of saturn Saturn aspect venus, Saturn in 11 l/o 2,3 Star jup in 7 l/o 4 conj moon l/o 8 and ketu signifying 1,10 Sublord venus in 1 l/o 6,7,11 star of ketu

rahu in sign of jup (7,4) star ketu (7,1,10) sub of Saturn (11,2,3) as there is no planet in the star of Saturn why Saturn dasha not gave marriage. Just bcos of the connection of Saturn and ketu with venus ???? Here is another case 24 october 1975 11:20 PM Mathura (UP) native is female still unmarried (many proposals come/coming but not materialise) her venus also aspected by ketu but not Saturn. Punarpoo present 7th sl Saturn (sub lord of 1st cusp also in self star no other planet in his star) Saturn in 1 l/o 7,8,9

Star Saturn Sub venus in 2 lord of 11 in self star Saturn aspect mercury in 3 l/o 4,12 Jupiter aspect Saturn in 9th l/o 6,10

11th sl rahu in 4 represent venus (2,11) jupiter (9,6,10) star jup (9,6,10) sublord moon (11,1,2) star mars (12,5) 3rd sl mercury (3,4,12) aspected by mars(12,5) Saturn (1,7,8,9) star moon (11,1,2) sublord mercury (3,4,12) star moon current dasha jupiter (9,6,10) star mercury (3,4,12) aspected by mars(12,5) Saturn (1,7,8,9) sublord rahu (4,(venus)2, 11, (jup)9,6,10) current bhukti moon (11,1,2) star mars (12,5) sublord Saturn (1,7,8,9) star saturn is marriage promised to this native in Jupiter dasha moon bhukti ??? Regards Anjna

Guest guest

~~~ Jai Sai Ram ~~~Dear Naresh Good MorningThis is possible up to some extent but no always because you dont know what is going to happen at the next very future time frame. If one is not interested in marriage but due to their parents so many girls have to choose their partner only willingness of their parents. If one wants a good Job for earning although person is trying his level best but the question is what is destined. they have to manage what they get by the environment blessings. So the most important is your environment and society in which the person living in. If I am Correct the it is only the base of Desh, Kaal and Patra. I am talking about the base of Form Substances as well as platform for which any person is looking for but it is God's wish whether person can achieve or disillusioned. " Where there is God there is no need " .

" Ke tu kahin Bhi Rahe Tu ooski Nigah Main Hai " PramOn Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 4:48 PM, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v wrote:

Respected Madam... so long as lagna is not ready, in other words so long as the native is not ready, no event either any in ones's life would take place. I very well remember Guruji saying if one is hungry, it is only then he would go in the kitchen and light up a stove to get his food cooked to fill his empty stomach. It is he who has to get involved everywhere. I found from your mail the girl was not itself ready for the event of marriage to take place, then how could she get married.

regards..

DrAnjna Agarwal <anu0562 marriage delaying

Saturday, 3 April, 2010, 8:14 PM

Respected members

No punarpoo

Here is another case

native is female

Punarpoo present

Saturn in 1 l/o 7,8,9

Star Saturn

star jup (9,6,10)

star moon (11,1,2)

star mars (12,5)

Regards

Anjna

-- ThanksTPC

Guest guest

Dear Shri Nareshji,

I differ from your views about no desire of the native and no result. If she is destined to marry, which will be know from her Ascdt. chart, marriage will certainly take place and if her

chart shows no marriage, there won't be marriage. I have seen several cases, where the native expressed no desire for marriage got married at appropriate time.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Naresh Valecha

Sunday, April 04, 2010 4:48 PM

Re: marriage delaying

regards..

Naresh Valecha--- On Sat, 3/4/10, DrAnjna Agarwal <anu0562 > wrote:

DrAnjna Agarwal <anu0562 > marriage delaying Date: Saturday, 3 April, 2010, 8:14 PM

Respected members

here in this chart venus with rahu under the aspect of Saturn and ketu both. No punarpoo 7th house sub lord is Saturn (also sl of 1,11) there is no planet in the star of saturn Saturn aspect venus, Saturn in 11 l/o 2,3 Star jup in 7 l/o 4 conj moon l/o 8 and ketu signifying 1,10 Sublord venus in 1 l/o 6,7,11 star of ketu

rahu in sign of jup (7,4) star ketu (7,1,10) sub of Saturn (11,2,3) as there is no planet in the star of Saturn why Saturn dasha not gave marriage. Just bcos of the connection of Saturn and ketu with venus ???? Here is another case 24 october 1975 11:20 PM Mathura (UP) native is female still unmarried (many proposals come/coming but not materialise) her venus also aspected by ketu but not Saturn. Punarpoo present 7th sl Saturn (sub lord of 1st cusp also in self star no other planet in his star) Saturn in 1 l/o 7,8,9

Star Saturn Sub venus in 2 lord of 11 in self star Saturn aspect mercury in 3 l/o 4,12 Jupiter aspect Saturn in 9th l/o 6,10

11th sl rahu in 4 represent venus (2,11) jupiter (9,6,10) star jup (9,6,10) sublord moon (11,1,2) star mars (12,5) 3rd sl mercury (3,4,12) aspected by mars(12,5) Saturn (1,7,8,9) star moon (11,1,2) sublord mercury (3,4,12) star moon current dasha jupiter (9,6,10) star mercury (3,4,12) aspected by mars(12,5) Saturn (1,7,8,9) sublord rahu (4,(venus)2, 11, (jup)9,6,10) current bhukti moon (11,1,2) star mars (12,5) sublord Saturn (1,7,8,9) star saturn is marriage promised to this native in Jupiter dasha moon bhukti ??? Regards Anjna

Guest guest

Dear Naresh Valecha ji

Thanx for the reply

In case of  Female 4 feb 1955, 3:42 am Bijnor (U.P.)you are saying the cause is no desire for marriage

I have put the case for study regarding same.

7th sublord promising marriage (which is sublord of asc)...then why she could not get married ???

b4 6 month when i met her i forced to get married and tried to get the reason why she had

in second case Female 24 october 1975  11:20 PM  Mathura (UP)

native wants to get married..no lack of proposals..then why marriage is not happening.

what is the reason ?

Is this the case of punarpoo or no marriage...while desire for marriage is strong.

All repected members are requested to add their views and enlighten us.

Regards

Anjna

On 4/4/10, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v wrote:

Respected Madam... so long as lagna is not ready, in other words so long as the native is not ready, no event either any in ones's life would take place. I very well remember Guruji saying if one is hungry, it is only then he would go in the kitchen and light up a stove to get his food cooked to fill his empty stomach. It is he who has to get involved everywhere. I found from your mail the girl was not itself ready for the event of marriage to take place, then how could she get married.

regards..

DrAnjna Agarwal <anu0562

marriage delaying Date: Saturday, 3 April, 2010, 8:14 PM

Respected members

here in this chart venus with rahu under the aspect of Saturn and ketu both. No punarpoo   7th house sub lord is Saturn (also sl of 1,11) there is no planet in the star of saturn Saturn aspect venus, Saturn in 11 l/o 2,3 Star jup in 7 l/o 4 conj moon l/o 8 and ketu signifying 1,10 Sublord venus in 1 l/o 6,7,11 star of ketu

rahu in sign of jup (7,4) star ketu (7,1,10) sub of Saturn (11,2,3)   as there is no planet in the star of Saturn why Saturn dasha not gave marriage. Just bcos of the connection of Saturn and ketu with venus ????     Here is another case   24 october 1975  11:20 PM  Mathura (UP) native is female still unmarried (many proposals come/coming but not materialise)   her venus also aspected by ketu but not Saturn. Punarpoo present   7th sl Saturn (sub lord of 1st cusp also in self star no other planet in his star) Saturn in 1 l/o 7,8,9

11th sl rahu in 4 represent venus (2,11) jupiter (9,6,10) star jup (9,6,10) sublord moon (11,1,2) star mars (12,5)   3rd sl mercury (3,4,12) aspected by mars(12,5) Saturn (1,7,8,9) star moon (11,1,2) sublord mercury (3,4,12) star moon   current dasha jupiter (9,6,10) star mercury (3,4,12) aspected by mars(12,5) Saturn (1,7,8,9) sublord rahu (4,(venus)2, 11, (jup)9,6,10)   current bhukti moon (11,1,2) star mars (12,5) sublord Saturn (1,7,8,9) star saturn   is marriage promised to this native in Jupiter dasha moon bhukti ???   Regards Anjna  

Guest guest

Dear Naresh,

In my humble opinion,wouldn't it be an excellent exercise to attempt to find out the reasons for such an abnormal attitude towards marriage at this age ?

Is it due to a past bitter experience ? Or is the congenital sexual orientation

itself responsible for such an attitude etc...?

For K.P. Astrologers this could be an excellent learning exercise...Isn't it ? Particularly as the query is from a very responsible person...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

--- On Sun, 4/4/10, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v wrote:

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_vRe: marriage delaying Received: Sunday, 4 April, 2010, 11:18 AM

regards..

Naresh Valecha--- On Sat, 3/4/10, DrAnjna Agarwal <anu0562 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

DrAnjna Agarwal <anu0562 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> marriage delaying@gro ups.comSaturday, 3 April, 2010, 8:14 PM

Respected members

Guest guest

Dear Naresh

What kind of message are you sending to the group. Your explanation is not sound.

Marriage would not take place, if the marriage signficators are weak. There will delay and in some cases denial.

Every aspect of life can be analysed by house and signficators.

Regards

Sudhir

-

Naresh Valecha

regards..

Naresh Valecha--- On Sat, 3/4/10, DrAnjna Agarwal <anu0562 > wrote:

DrAnjna Agarwal <anu0562 > marriage delaying Date: Saturday, 3 April, 2010, 8:14 PM

Respected members

Guest guest

yes sir U are right... lagna has to be involved in any case as i too have mentioned. but anyway i would be soon back with adequate reasons why the matter did not materialise. so also i would request all others to take up the case seriously and analyse and find out the exact reason for the event not taking place in the natives life.. with due regards

Naresh Valecha--- On Mon, 5/4/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramaniRe: marriage delaying Date: Monday, 5 April, 2010, 8:15 AM

Dear Shri Nareshji,

I differ from your views about no desire of the native and no result. If she is destined to marry, which will be know from her Ascdt. chart, marriage will certainly take place and if her

chart shows no marriage, there won't be marriage. I have seen several cases, where the native expressed no desire for marriage got married at appropriate time.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Naresh Valecha

@gro ups.com

regards..

Respected members

here in this chart venus with rahu under the aspect of Saturn and ketu both. No punarpoo

7th house sub lord is Saturn (also sl of 1,11) there is no planet in the star of saturn Saturn aspect venus, Saturn in 11 l/o 2,3 Star jup in 7 l/o 4 conj moon l/o 8 and ketu signifying 1,10 Sublord venus in 1 l/o 6,7,11 star of ketu

as there is no planet in the star of Saturn why Saturn dasha not gave marriage. Just bcos of the connection of Saturn and ketu with venus ????

Here is another case

24 october 1975 11:20 PM Mathura (UP) native is female still unmarried (many proposals come/coming but not materialise)

her venus also aspected by ketu but not Saturn. Punarpoo present

7th sl Saturn (sub lord of 1st cusp also in self star no other planet in his star) Saturn in 1 l/o 7,8,9

11th sl rahu in 4 represent venus (2,11) jupiter (9,6,10) star jup (9,6,10) sublord moon (11,1,2) star mars (12,5)

3rd sl mercury (3,4,12) aspected by mars(12,5) Saturn (1,7,8,9) star moon (11,1,2) sublord mercury (3,4,12) star moon

current dasha jupiter (9,6,10) star mercury (3,4,12) aspected by mars(12,5) Saturn (1,7,8,9) sublord rahu (4,(venus)2, 11, (jup)9,6,10)

current bhukti moon (11,1,2) star mars (12,5) sublord Saturn (1,7,8,9) star saturn

Regards Anjna

Guest guest

Yes Sir.... you are right..agree with you too

regards.. Naresh Valecha--- On Mon, 5/4/10, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote:

Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964Re: marriage delaying Date: Monday, 5 April, 2010, 7:51 AM

~~~ Jai Sai Ram ~~~

Dear Naresh

Good Morning

This is possible up to some extent but no always because you dont know what is going to happen at the next very future time frame. If one is not interested in marriage but due to their parents so many girls have to choose their partner only willingness of their parents. If one wants a good Job for earning although person is trying his level best but the question is what is destined. they have to manage what they get by the environment blessings. So the most important is your environment and society in which the person living in. If I am Correct the it is only the base of Desh, Kaal and Patra. I am talking about the base of Form Substances as well as platform for which any person is looking for but it is God's wish whether person can achieve or disillusioned. "Where there is God there is no need" .

" Ke tu kahin Bhi Rahe Tu ooski Nigah Main Hai"

Pram

On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 4:48 PM, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ v wrote:

regards..

Respected members

No punarpoo

7th house sub lord is Saturn (also sl of 1,11) there is no planet in the star of saturn Saturn aspect venus, Saturn in 11 l/o 2,3 Star jup in 7 l/o 4 conj moon l/o 8 and ketu signifying 1,10 Sublord venus in 1 l/o 6,7,11 star of ketu

-- ThanksTPC

Guest guest

Sir... am working on the charts.. lets See and find out the exact astrological reasons.

regards.. Naresh Valecha--- On Mon, 5/4/10, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

Senthil <athi_ramRe: marriage delaying Date: Monday, 5 April, 2010, 5:42 AM

Dear Naresh Valecha,

//so long as the native is not ready, no event either any in ones's life would take place. I very well remember Guruji saying if one is hungry, it is only then he would go in the kitchen and light up a stove to get his food cooked to fill his empty stomach. It is he who has to get involved everywhere. I found from your mail the girl was not itself ready for the event of marriage to take place, then how could she get married.//

The above statement is not acceptable.

As per our Guruji whether one prays any idol or not if the Destiny says they will get it. So one must find the reason astrologically what is stopping them to get ready for marriage and why the marriage is not happened so for. GOOD LUCK!! D.Senthil --- On Sun, 4/4/10, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ v wrote:

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ vRe: marriage delaying@gro ups.comSunday, April 4, 2010, 4:18 AM

regards..

Respected members

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Dear Members

I think the most important work in Astrology is BTR,without it ,every analyze

you've done will be nothing.(I believe to logical methods for BTR not using

mystery there).

Then before analyzing these two cases have given by Mrs Anjna,It will be better

to discuss about the correctness of BTR ,though these birth time have recorded

in hospital.

Say in 2nd case,if we consider the given Birth time as the correct one,7thCSL

will be of Sa:

(using 4 step)

Sa*:1,7,8

Sa*:1,7,8

Ve*:2,3,11,9

Ve*:2,3,11,9

As per given birth time marriage has promised.

but a slight change in birth time,can change the 7th CSL to Me or Ju.

Best Wishes

Hussein

----

, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

>

> Dear Naresh,

>                   In my humble opinion,wouldn't it be

an excellent exercise to attempt to find out the reasons for such an abnormal

attitude towards marriage at this age ?

>                  Is it due to a past bitter experience ? Or

is the congenital sexual orientation

> itself responsible for such an attitude etc...?

>                  For K.P. Astrologers this could be an

excellent learning exercise...Isn't it ? Particularly as the query is from a

very responsible person...

>                  With best wishes,

>                  Yogesh Lajmi.

>                                        

GOOD LUCK !

>                

>

> --- On Sun, 4/4/10, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v wrote:

>

>

> Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v

> Re: marriage delaying

>

> Received: Sunday, 4 April, 2010, 11:18 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

Respected Madam... so long as lagna is not ready, in other words so long as

the native is not ready, no event either any in ones's life would take place. I

very well remember Guruji saying if one is hungry, it is only then he would go

in the kitchen and light up a stove to get his food cooked to fill his empty

stomach. It is he who has to get involved everywhere. I found from your

mail the girl was not itself ready for the event of marriage to take place,

then how could she get married.

> regards..

> Naresh Valecha

> --- On Sat, 3/4/10, DrAnjna Agarwal <anu0562 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

>

>

> DrAnjna Agarwal <anu0562 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> marriage delaying

> @gro ups.com

> Saturday, 3 April, 2010, 8:14 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

> Respected members

>  

> I would like to put two cases of female native for study purpose

>  

> 4 feb 1955, 3:42 am Bijnor (U.P.)

>  

> still unmarried (no desire for marriage..parents tried a lot to get her

married)

>  

> here in this chart venus with rahu under the aspect of Saturn and ketu both.

> No punarpoo

>  

> 7th house sub lord is Saturn (also sl of 1,11) there is no planet in the star

of saturn

> Saturn aspect venus, Saturn in 11 l/o 2,3

> Star jup in 7 l/o 4 conj moon l/o 8 and ketu signifying 1,10

> Sublord venus in 1 l/o 6,7,11 star of ketu

>  

> marriage promised as saturn signifying 2,7,11 ????

>  

> 3rd house sub lord is rahu in 1 conj venus (1,6,7,11)

> rahu in sign of jup (7,4) star ketu (7,1,10) sub of Saturn (11,2,3)

>  

> as there is no planet in the star of Saturn why Saturn dasha not gave

marriage.

> Just bcos of the connection of Saturn and ketu with venus ????

>  

>  

> Here is another case

>  

> 24 october 1975  11:20 PM  Mathura (UP)

> native is female

> still unmarried (many proposals come/coming but not materialise)

>  

> her venus also aspected by ketu but not Saturn.

> Punarpoo present

>  

> 7th sl Saturn (sub lord of 1st cusp also in self star no other planet in his

star)

> Saturn in 1 l/o 7,8,9

> Star Saturn

> Sub venus in 2 lord of 11 in self star

> Saturn aspect mercury in 3 l/o 4,12

> Jupiter aspect Saturn in 9th l/o 6,10

>  

> marriage promised as saturn signifying 7,2,11

>  

> 11th sl rahu in 4 represent venus (2,11) jupiter (9,6,10)

> star jup (9,6,10)

> sublord moon (11,1,2) star mars (12,5)

>  

> 3rd sl mercury (3,4,12) aspected by mars(12,5) Saturn (1,7,8,9)

> star moon (11,1,2)

> sublord mercury (3,4,12) star moon

>  

> current dasha jupiter (9,6,10)

> star mercury (3,4,12) aspected by mars(12,5) Saturn (1,7,8,9)

> sublord rahu (4,(venus)2, 11, (jup)9,6,10)

>  

> current bhukti moon (11,1,2)

> star mars (12,5)

> sublord Saturn (1,7,8,9) star saturn

>  

> is marriage promised to this native in Jupiter dasha moon bhukti ???

>  

> Regards

> Anjna

>  

>

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

>

Guest guest

Dear Anjna,

Have you verified the birth time for the below charts. If yes, please explain the analysis & RBT method adopted to confirm birth time.

GOOD LUCK!!!

D.Senthil--- On Sun, 4/4/10, DrAnjna Agarwal <anu0562 wrote:

DrAnjna Agarwal <anu0562Re: marriage delaying Date: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 9:28 PM

Dear Naresh Valecha ji

Thanx for the reply

In case of Female 4 feb 1955, 3:42 am Bijnor (U.P.)you are saying the cause is no desire for marriage

I have put the case for study regarding same.

7th sublord promising marriage (which is sublord of asc)...then why she could not get married ???

b4 6 month when i met her i forced to get married and tried to get the reason why she had

in second case Female 24 october 1975 11:20 PM Mathura (UP)

native wants to get married..no lack of proposals..then why marriage is not happening.

what is the reason ?

Is this the case of punarpoo or no marriage...while desire for marriage is strong.

Regards

Anjna

On 4/4/10, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ v wrote:

regards..

Respected members

Guest guest

Hi Respected Anjanji, and all members of the forum.... I have analysed the first chart and am putting up the same for the reference of all the Members.

regards

Naresh Valecha --- On Sun, 4/4/10, DrAnjna Agarwal <anu0562 wrote:

DrAnjna Agarwal <anu0562 Re: marriage delaying Date: Sunday, 4 April, 2010, 11:41 AM

On 4/3/10, DrAnjna Agarwal <anu0562 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Respected members

I forgot to write longitude/latitude sorry for that

Bijnor long 78E08 lat 29N22

No punarpoo

Here is another case

24 october 1975 11:20 PM Mathura (UP)

mathura long 78E01 lat 27N11

native is female

Punarpoo present

Saturn in 1 l/o 7,8,9

Star Saturn

star jup (9,6,10)

star moon (11,1,2)

star mars (12,5)

Regards

Anjna

1 of 1 File(s)

Newcase-Dr.pdf

Guest guest

My dear frnd I have given up my explanation too. You can go through it. read the analysis attached.--- On Mon, 5/4/10, Sudhir <taurus.sudhir wrote:

Sudhir <taurus.sudhirRe: marriage delaying Date: Monday, 5 April, 2010, 11:47 AM

Dear Naresh

What kind of message are you sending to the group. Your explanation is not sound.

Marriage would not take place, if the marriage signficators are weak. There will delay and in some cases denial.

Every aspect of life can be analysed by house and signficators.

Regards

Sudhir

-

Naresh Valecha

@gro ups.com

regards..

Respected members

here in this chart venus with rahu under the aspect of Saturn and ketu both. No punarpoo

as there is no planet in the star of Saturn why Saturn dasha not gave marriage. Just bcos of the connection of Saturn and ketu with venus ????

Here is another case

24 october 1975 11:20 PM Mathura (UP) native is female still unmarried (many proposals come/coming but not materialise)

her venus also aspected by ketu but not Saturn. Punarpoo present

7th sl Saturn (sub lord of 1st cusp also in self star no other planet in his star) Saturn in 1 l/o 7,8,9

11th sl rahu in 4 represent venus (2,11) jupiter (9,6,10) star jup (9,6,10) sublord moon (11,1,2) star mars (12,5)

3rd sl mercury (3,4,12) aspected by mars(12,5) Saturn (1,7,8,9) star moon (11,1,2) sublord mercury (3,4,12) star moon

current dasha jupiter (9,6,10) star mercury (3,4,12) aspected by mars(12,5) Saturn (1,7,8,9) sublord rahu (4,(venus)2, 11, (jup)9,6,10)

current bhukti moon (11,1,2) star mars (12,5) sublord Saturn (1,7,8,9) star saturn

Regards Anjna

Guest guest

Dear Naresh ji

Thanks a lot for detailed analysis.

Dear D.Senthil ji

I have not done BTR for 1st case. I have given birth details found in the horoscope shown by native.

can tell some imp events like (1) native is phd in education professor in govt college

(2) have one bro one sister both married

(3) parents are there with some health problems

(4) financially well

for the 2nd case native from mathura 11:20 pm 24 oct 1975

I have done BTR but not have my papers right now..I have doubt abt her marriage...

members can use their own divine guidance.

I have given the birth time found in the birth certificate.

some life events are

1) PhD in Economics (2001), pursuing 2nd PhD in Education

2) Lecturer in college (pvt job)

3) had 2 elder brothers and 1 elder sister ...1 elder brother dead (accidental death on 8-Nov-1992)

Now 1 elder brother and 1 elder sister both married

4) She doesn't have good relations with her brothers and sisters and they are not interested in her marriage.

5) had 3 accidents,both hand fractured in 1st and 2nd accidents,3rd accident was on Feb-Mar 1992 which her left hand fractured.6) parents with her, not good health

I would like to request all members to give their valuable guidance.

I have two more cases with same problem. Would like to share after this.

Thanx and Regards

Anjna 

On 4/5/10, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

Dear Anjna,

Have you verified the birth time for the below charts. If yes, please explain the analysis & RBT method adopted to confirm birth time.  

GOOD LUCK!!!

D.Senthil--- On Sun, 4/4/10, DrAnjna Agarwal <anu0562 wrote:

DrAnjna Agarwal <anu0562

Sunday, April 4, 2010, 9:28 PM

Dear Naresh Valecha ji

Thanx for the reply

In case of  Female 4 feb 1955, 3:42 am Bijnor (U.P.)you are saying the cause is no desire for marriage

I have put the case for study regarding same.

in second case Female 24 october 1975  11:20 PM  Mathura (UP)

what is the reason ?

Regards

Anjna

On 4/4/10, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ v wrote:

regards..

DrAnjna Agarwal <anu0562 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

marriage delaying@gro ups.com

Saturday, 3 April, 2010, 8:14 PM

Respected members

here in this chart venus with rahu under the aspect of Saturn and ketu both. No punarpoo   7th house sub lord is Saturn (also sl of 1,11) there is no planet in the star of saturn Saturn aspect venus, Saturn in 11 l/o 2,3 Star jup in 7 l/o 4 conj moon l/o 8 and ketu signifying 1,10 Sublord venus in 1 l/o 6,7,11 star of ketu

rahu in sign of jup (7,4) star ketu (7,1,10) sub of Saturn (11,2,3)   as there is no planet in the star of Saturn why Saturn dasha not gave marriage. Just bcos of the connection of Saturn and ketu with venus ????     Here is another case   24 october 1975  11:20 PM  Mathura (UP) native is female still unmarried (many proposals come/coming but not materialise)   her venus also aspected by ketu but not Saturn. Punarpoo present   7th sl Saturn (sub lord of 1st cusp also in self star no other planet in his star) Saturn in 1 l/o 7,8,9

11th sl rahu in 4 represent venus (2,11) jupiter (9,6,10) star jup (9,6,10) sublord moon (11,1,2) star mars (12,5)   3rd sl mercury (3,4,12) aspected by mars(12,5) Saturn (1,7,8,9) star moon (11,1,2) sublord mercury (3,4,12) star moon   current dasha jupiter (9,6,10) star mercury (3,4,12) aspected by mars(12,5) Saturn (1,7,8,9) sublord rahu (4,(venus)2, 11, (jup)9,6,10)   current bhukti moon (11,1,2) star mars (12,5) sublord Saturn (1,7,8,9) star saturn   is marriage promised to this native in Jupiter dasha moon bhukti ???   Regards Anjna