IndiaDivine.org

SANIA MIRZA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Members,These days Sania Mirza is on head lines due to her marriage issue with Pakistani cricket player Shoeb Mallik. Whether she will be able to get married or not has become a hot topic everywhere.Can we take this as a quiz ? To begin from my side, I am putting my prediction & the details as under.Date 7th Apr 10TOJ 9.00.33 AMLocation Worli, Mumbai,72 E 49-00 & 19 N 1-00KP number selected by me 25Chart rotated by 9 houses RP at the time of judgment LS: Sun , L: Venus , S: Sun , R: Saturn , D: Mercury7th CSL Mer is in Ket star Asvini & own

subMer signifying houses 3,4 6,7,10 stronglyCurrent Mahadasa lord SunSun signifying 1,3,4,5,8,10 (bold - strong by 4step)Sun's sub lord is moon & signifying 1,3,8 stronglyMahadasa lord (Sun)is not signifying 2,7,11 in any way Sun being highest powered RP, he will have a major role in deciding the event. Some people say that even 5 & 8 houses also indicate marriage as they are 2nd & 11th from 7th. In this critical condition there is a chance to check the usefulness of this rule.This can bring us to a conclusion that

she won't be able to get married (as she has decided in May 10) with Shoeb.This is my prediction. All members are requested to post their studies & predictions too.Thanks & regardsParag Pande

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.