IndiaDivine.org

soumitra: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Please advice how, where and what price can I buy this ?

I am in Kolkata.

Best regards,

Soumitra.

--- On Wed, 4/7/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching... Cc: "Ramani" <kadavasalramaniWednesday, April 7, 2010, 7:27 AM

Dear Ramani, Luckily,for me,I have a KP,Chart-Matching Programme,(similar to the one that was prepared exspressly for Mr.K.Kuppu Ganapathiji, and as instructed by him)prepared by the well known K.P.Stalwart, the late Shri A.R.Raichur, (and bought by me from him)which not only gives the information just as you have described but also in addition,it clearly mentions whether the match is acceptable or not,whether Mars Dosha exists or not/or stands cancelled,per K.P. Rules...and allots 100 marks to each vidha,and a total of over 55 % marks or more,is deemed the minimum qualifying marks for matching etc,as per KPDP rules...

I understand that the programme has an inbuilt lock.hence cannot be transferred by me to anybody else...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

--- On Wed, 7/4/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching@gro ups.comReceived: Wednesday, 7 April, 2010, 10:04 AM

Dear Sri Adithj,

KPDP Rules have been framed by Shri K.P.Kuppuganapathi, disciple of late Guruji, Sri KSK.

It is like Dasavidha Porutham of traditional astrology, modified according to KP Astrology of Sub Rule. There are 11 or 12 items for matching the horoscopes of bride and bridegroom, and given marks on percentage. In this item 10 is given more importance which states whether the couple will lead a happy married life with their present Dasa Bhukthi. In this there is no matching of doshas including Mars, or Kalathra Dosha, Sun Dosha, Saturn Dosha etc. It is said that this KPDP Rules for matching 2 horoscopes according to KP system.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

adith kasinath.g.k

@gro ups.com

Tuesday, April 06, 2010 11:02 AM

KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching

Dear friends,Can you please elaborate the actual rules that are being followed in the KPDP in respect to Marriage matching as per KP.?Also I like to know the rules were fixed by whom?I hope this is being given in some sw. I will be obliged to get these detailsThanks and RegardsAdith