IndiaDivine.org

marriage yes or no

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

RESPECTED SIR pranam its very interesting to now and observe the confirmation of rules yes terday i read in a letter about the denail of marriage if venus and ketus combination one among them we r seeing matches foR my sisters son since twoyears but none is meterialised he got 2 mbas nd a nice job and he had this venus ketu combination in 6h house may be that is notallowing him for his marriage his DOB IS 05 03 1978 10 30 PM VISAKHAPATNAM HIS MOON DIDNOT signify any 2 7 OR 11 HOUSES NOW HE IS RUNNING RAHU DASA AND VENUS BHUKTHI SO THE THEORY

IS COMEING TRUE i can not predict his marriage, two times in dec 06 i thought marriage time iscomeing to him at that time good prposals came and gone bu he is single till now e AND H IS BIG BROTHER BORN IN 19 02 75 HAD 7TH SUBLORD IN 10TH HOUSE MARRIE IN HIS 25TH YEAR IF NOT CLASSMATE MARRIED AN ENGINEER LIKEHIMWITH A GOOD JOB FROM A WELTHY BACKGROUND i am shareing my experiance thanking u all santa boorla

--- On Sun, 28/3/10, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: marriage yes or no Date: Sunday, 28 March, 2010, 8:18

Mrs. Vijay Mohan,

Good morning.

Thank you very much for the information. So 7th lord in 10 does not hinder marriage. Some say this combination indicates marriage with colleague. This also indicate monitory benefit from partner. Was this true in your son's case?

Due regards.

Dr. Rath

vijaya mohan <vijayamohan81@ .co. in>@gro ups.comSat, March 27, 2010 10:19:38 PMRe: marriage yes or no

dear dr,Rath. I dont know much about k p but according to traditional ,7 th lord in 10th gives early marriage ,gain monitary benifit from the partner, in my sons horoscope,7th lord in 10 th along withguru,he married at th e end of 24, after his M.s, arrange marriage,only girl is also doing M.S in u.s now.

thanks with regards mrs .vijaya mohan

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSat, 27 March, 2010 3:59:29 PMRe: marriage yes or no

Thanks madam

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comSat, March 27, 2010 12:45:23 AMRe: marriage yes or no

U didn't tuch my sentiments--- On Fri, 26/3/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: marriage yes or no@gro ups.comFriday, 26 March, 2010, 4:58 PM

Thank you madam for your quick response.

I wanted to ask this because now there is a discussion that when significator of 7th also signifies 10 one marries his/her colleague. I have an impression if the sub-lord of 7th cusp signifies 10 marriage may be denied. I need more justifications for the statements.

I am sorry if I touched your sentiment.

Namasthe.

Dr. Rath

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comFri, March 26, 2010 11:44:21 AMRe: marriage yes or no

no--- On Fri, 26/3/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: marriage yes or no@gro ups.comFriday, 26 March, 2010, 7:21 AM

Dear Sujataji,

Good Morning.

Did you marry your colleague?

Sorry for the personal question.

Dr. rath

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comThu, March 25, 2010 2:15:15 PMRe: marriage yes or no

In my case, csl of 7th signifies 7th 'n 10th. --- On Wed, 24/3/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>Re: marriage yes or no@gro ups.comWednesday, 24 March, 2010, 5:27 PM

Dear Shri Sagarji,

Your statement is new and we have not come acroos

such cases. Mars in your niece's case Dhanur Lagna native

I presume that it is placed in Libra. Please confirm. In such

cases are we not to consider sub lords of all the relevant

olanets & bhavas? Pl, clarify.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Sagar S

@gro ups.com

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 11:29 PM

Re: marriage yes or no

Dear Dr.RathAs per my knowledge if 7th lord signifies 10th, then marriage will take place with colleague.please check some charts which had 7th and 10th lord like jupiter will be 7th and 10th lord/Mercury will be 7th and 10th lord for gemini and dhanus respectively.In my niece case she has born in dhanus and mercury is 7th and 10th lord, Mars 7th in 7th lord of 5th.her marriage was love marriage with her colleague.I had predicted her love marriage with her colleague 6/7 years before.Some dates/period postponed finally Boy got marriaed without his parents present.With regardsSahhasra Saagara

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSun, 21 March, 2010 9:48:46 PMRe: marriage yes or no

If Moon signifies 2 or 7 or 11 and does not signify 10 then marriage is possible. Even if Moon signifies 2 or 7 or11 but also signifies 10 then marriage is perhaps denied.If she does not signify 2 or7 or11 then marriage is denied.

Dr. Rath

sri dharan <sridharegsp@ >@gro ups.comTue, February 16, 2010 9:26:13 PM marriage yes or no

dear all,

for marriage signifying house 2,7,11.

sign lord - star lord - sub lord - sub sub lord

2nd cusp mercury - rahu - rahu - venus

7th cusp mars - saturn - moon - jupiter

11th cusp jupiter - saturn - satrun - rahu

whether marriage is possible or not?

by

sridhar

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear Satishji

What you had recollected is 100% right. If we consider that certain events that may happen in the lives of everyone will have the involvment of others who are not related to them. Suppose, after 8th day of marriage, father in law of bride died. Here, some will say that it is the evil nature of the bride that due to her, father in law is no more. Some will say that father in law was lucky enough to have celebrated the marriage of son and he had seen the face of the bride.

On the same line, if we go forward and say that we, the people of astrology, discuss the topics in this group, some needy jatakas who were dejected by wrong predictions of so many astrologers, may have benefited now and due to this guidance by our stalwarts like tinwinji, punitji, rathji, lajmiji, you, and everyone who write something on kp astrology, the lives of so many jataka would have been changed and they use to bless all of us for correct guidance.

Ther is my very old friend who is the kp astrologer at solapur maharashtra, when they perform vastu shanti for new built house and on the very next day his son was dead by electrification shock. The total family of him was not going to that house and at last the same was let on rent. When they come in my contact, I repeat the same thing what you have said, and then only they accept the thing and their mind is now clear that the death of son was inevitable and there is no reference of vastu shanti and the death of son.

The same had been told to Mr. Suresh Shahasane also in November 1998 in one incident by me and he accpted the same at that time. So he had very good feelings about me.

With regards.

Vijayanand Patil, President Astrovision, Kolhapur

On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 11:01:01 +0530 wrote

>

Dear Dr Rath,

Indeed I agree with you,apart from the so-called major houses contributing

towards an event, there are other houses being signified.Example for a marriage, besides, 2,7,11, other houses are 3, 5, 4, 8, 12.which relate to such an event.

Three years + ago when I was still residing in Bombay, I attend a week's course on KP. When we went thru an exercise for marriage we ended up connecting ALL the 12 houses. A debate arose and the teacher Sharma ji proved it. An important event like marriage involves other people /institutions. Besides the immediate bride/bridegroom &parents. other relatives. Purohit,place of event,friends catering etc etc.I do not have the notes to reproduce the details.

On a general basis, in many cases, Grade A B significators are adequate and 3,4 come into the picture when there are no occupants. GradeE &Fare mostly ignored.

May be I am openining a can of worms,but I thought I should share this info.

Regards,

Satish

>

>--- On Sun, 4/11/10, Luther Rath wrote:

>

>Luther Rath

>Re: Re: marriage yes or no

>

>Sunday, April 11, 2010, 5:35 PM

>

>

Respected Vijayanandji,

Significators for any event do not always signify only the houses concerned. At the same time they also signify other houses related to other maters. Houses IV and XII do not hamper marriage events nor they are detrimental to marriage.

IV may indicate that the other party may be from among neighbors or from the same street or place. XII indicates the expenses one has to incur for the marriage. So IV and XII do not deny marriage.

Dr. Rath

>

>

VIJAYANAND PATIL

>@gro ups.com

>Cc: aks071945 (AT) (DOT) co.in; rsatish1942@ ; guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com

>Wed, March 31, 2010 9:30:33 AM

>Re: Re: marriage yes or no

>

>

Friends

>But one this we forget is that 1, 3, 6, 10 11 are improving houses and on the same line KSK has given combinations of houses for different events. Some have identified that most marriages used to have been celebrated in the bhukti of lord of 4th or 12th house. If everyone cross check the predictions on marriage which not come true, some clue may get. In our general paralance 4and 12 houses are detrimental to marriage.

>With regards

>Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur

>Cell No. +919422582853/ +91 9673746303

>

>On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 20:37:07 +0530 wrote

>>

>Dear R Satish

>It is well known that 1 6 10 houses are deterent for marriage(beeing 12th from 2 7 11)

>Also 10th represents status

>A.K.Sehgal

>>

>>--- On Tue, 30/3/10, R Satish wrote:

>>

>

>>R Satish

>>Re: marriage yes or no

>>@gro ups.com

>>Tuesday, 30 March, 2010, 12:26 PM

>>

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Dear Friends,

>

>>

>Can some one justify the Rule astrologically. It is an important observation.

>

>>

>Regards,

>

>>

>Satish

>>

>>--- On Mon, 3/29/10, Sunaparantha Kalyan wrote:

>>

>

>>Sunaparantha Kalyan

>>@gro ups.com

>>Monday, March 29, 2010, 5:36 PM

>>

>>

>

>

>

>

>If the 7th sub Lord signifies 10th house - Delay in marriage - Wife comes from a family of status

>- Ref: Cusps sub Lords and its significance by K.Hariharan- Pg.35

>

>>

>Kalyan

>

>>

>

>

>Luther Rath

>>@gro ups.com

>>Sun, 28 March, 2010 8:18:57 AM

>>

>>

>

>

>

>Mrs. Vijay

Mohan,

>Good morning.

>Thank you very much for the information. So 7th lord in 10 does not hinder marriage. Some say this combination indicates marriage with colleague. This also indicate monitory benefit from partner. Was this true in your son's case?

>Due regards.

>Dr. Rath

>>

>

>>

>

>

>vijaya mohan

>>@gro ups.com

>>Sat, March 27, 2010 10:19:38 PM

>>

>>

>

>

>

>dear dr,Rath. I dont know much about k p but according to traditional ,7 th lord in 10th gives early marriage ,gain monitary benifit from the partner, in my sons horoscope,7th lord in 10 th along withguru,he married at th e end of 24, after his M.s, arrange marriage,only girl is also doing M.S in u.s now.

>thanks with regards mrs .vijaya mohan

>

>

>

>Luther Rath

>>@gro ups.com

>>Sat, 27 March, 2010 3:59:29

PM

>>

>>

>

>

>

>Thanks madam

>>

>

>>

>

>

>sujata das

>>@gro ups.com

>>Sat, March 27, 2010 12:45:23 AM

>>

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>U didn't tuch my sentiments

>>

>>--- On Fri, 26/3/10, Luther Rath wrote:

>>

>

>>Luther Rath

>>@gro ups.com

>>Friday, 26 March, 2010, 4:58 PM

>>

>>

>

>

>

>

>Thank you madam for your quick response.

>I wanted to ask this because now there is a discussion that when significator of 7th also signifies 10 one marries his/her colleague. I have an impression if the sub-lord of 7th cusp signifies 10 marriage may be denied. I need more justifications for the statements.

>I am sorry if I touched your

sentiment.

>Namasthe.

>Dr. Rath

>>

>

>>

>

>

>sujata das

>>@gro ups.com

>>Fri, March 26, 2010 11:44:21 AM

>>

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>no

>>

>>--- On Fri, 26/3/10, Luther Rath wrote:

>>

>

>>Luther Rath

>>@gro ups.com

>>Friday, 26 March, 2010, 7:21 AM

>>

>>

>

>

>

>

>Dear Sujataji,

>Good Morning.

>Did you marry your colleague?

>Sorry for the personal question.

>Dr. rath

>>

>

>>

>

>

>sujata das

>>@gro ups.com

>>Thu, March 25, 2010 2:15:15 PM

>>

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>In my case, csl of 7th signifies 7th 'n 10th.

>>

>>--- On Wed, 24/3/10, kadavasalramani

wrote:

>>

>

>>kadavasalramani

>>@gro ups.com

>>Wednesday, 24 March, 2010, 5:27 PM

>>

>>

>

>

>

>Dear Shri Sagarji,

>

>Your statement is new and we have not come acroos

>such cases. Mars in your niece's case Dhanur Lagna native

>I presume that it is placed in Libra. Please confirm. In such

>cases are we not to consider sub lords of all the relevant

>olanets bhavas? Pl, clarify.

>

>Truly yours,

>

>K.S.V.Ramani

>

>-

>Sagar S

>@gro ups.com

>Tuesday, March 23, 2010 11:29 PM

>Re: marriage yes or no

>

>>

>

>

>Dear Dr.Rath

>>As per my knowledge if 7th lord signifies 10th, then marriage will take place with colleague.

>>please check some charts which had 7th and 10th lord like jupiter will be 7th and

10th lord/Mercury will be 7th and 10th lord for gemini and dhanus respectively.

>>In my niece case she has born in dhanus and mercury is 7th and 10th lord, Mars 7th in 7th lord of 5th.

>>her marriage was love marriage with her colleague.

>>I had predicted her love marriage with her colleague 6/7 years before.Some dates/period postponed finally Boy got marriaed without his parents present.

>>With regards

>>Sahhasra Saagara

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>

>Luther Rath

>>@gro ups.com

>>Sun, 21 March, 2010 9:48:46 PM

>>

>>

>

>

>

>If Moon signifies 2 or 7 or 11 and does not signify 10 then marriage is possible. Even if Moon signifies 2 or 7 or11 but also signifies 10 then marriage is perhaps denied.If she does not signify 2 or7 or11 then marriage is denied.

>Dr. Rath

>>

>

>>

>

>

>sri

dharan

>>@gro ups.com

>>Tue, February 16, 2010 9:26:13 PM

>> marriage yes or no

>>

>>

>

>

>dear all,

>

>>

>for marriage signifying house 2,7,11.

>

>signlord -star lord - sub lord - sub sub lord

>

>>

>2nd cusp mercury - rahu - rahu - venus

>

>>

>7th cusp mars - saturn - moon - jupiter

>

>>

>11th cusp jupiter - saturn - satrun - rahu

>

>>

>whether marriage is possible or not?

>by

>sridhar

>>

>

>The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

>>

>>

>

>Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

>

>>

>

>

>>

>>

>

>

>>

>>

>

>Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8.

Get it NOW!.

>

>>

>

>>

>

>The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

>>

>

>>

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Thanks dear Satishji.

Sharing of thoughts enriches our knowledge.

Thnaks again.

Dr. Rath

R Satish <rsatish1942 Sent: Mon, April 12, 2010 10:08:00 AMRe: Re: marriage yes or no

Dear Dr Rath,

towards an event, there are other houses being signified.Example for a marriage, besides, 2,7,11, other houses are 3, 5, 4, 8, 12.which relate to such an event.

Three years + ago when I was still residing in Bombay, I attend a week's course on KP. When we went thru an exercise for marriage we ended up connecting ALL the 12 houses. A debate arose and the teacher Sharma ji proved it. An important event like marriage involves other people /institutions. Besides the immediate bride/bridegroom & parents. other relatives. Purohit,place of event,friends catering etc etc.I do not have the notes to reproduce the details.

On a general basis, in many cases, Grade A & B significators are adequate and 3,4 come into the picture when there are no occupants. Grade E & Fare mostly ignored.

Regards,

Satish--- On Sun, 4/11/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Re: marriage yes or no@gro ups.comSunday, April 11, 2010, 5:35 PM

Respected Vijayanandji,

Significators for any event do not always signify only the houses concerned. At the same time they also signify other houses related to other maters. Houses IV and XII do not hamper marriage events nor they are detrimental to marriage.

IV may indicate that the other party may be from among neighbors or from the same street or place. XII indicates the expenses one has to incur for the marriage. So IV and XII do not deny marriage.

Dr. Rath

VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com>@gro ups.comCc: aks071945 (AT) (DOT) co.in; rsatish1942@ ; guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. comWed, March 31, 2010 9:30:33 AMRe: Re: marriage yes or no

FriendsBut one this we forget is that 1, 3, 6, 10 11 are improving houses and on the same line KSK has given combinations of houses for different events. Some have identified that most marriages used to have been celebrated in the bhukti of lord of 4th or 12th house. If everyone cross check the predictions on marriage which not come true, some clue may get. In our general paralance 4and 12 houses are detrimental to marriage. With regardsVijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, KolhapurCell No. +919422582853/ +91 9673746303On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 20:37:07 +0530 wrote>Dear R SatishIt is well known that 1 6 10 houses are deterent for marriage(beeing 12th from 2 7 11)Also 10th represents statusA.K.Sehgal>>--- On Tue, 30/3/10, R Satish wrote:>>R Satish >Re: marriage yes or no>@gro ups.com>Tuesday, 30 March, 2010, 12:26 PM>>Dear Friends,>Can some one justify the Rule astrologically. It is an important observation.>Regards,>Satish>>--- On Mon, 3/29/10, Sunaparantha Kalyan wrote:>>Sunaparantha Kalyan >Re: marriage yes or no>@gro ups.com>Monday, March 29, 2010, 5:36 PM>>If the 7th sub Lord signifies 10th house - Delay in marriage - Wife comes from a family of status- Ref: Cusps sub Lords and its significance by K.Hariharan- Pg.35>Kalyan>Luther Rath >@gro ups.com>Sun, 28 March, 2010 8:18:57 AM>Re: marriage yes or no>> Mrs. Vijay

Mohan,Good morning.Thank you very much for the information. So 7th lord in 10 does not hinder marriage. Some say this combination indicates marriage with colleague. This also indicate monitory benefit from partner. Was this true in your son's case?Due regards.Dr. Rath>>vijaya mohan >@gro ups.com>Sat, March 27, 2010 10:19:38 PM>Re: marriage yes or no>> dear dr,Rath. I dont know much about k p but according to traditional ,7 th lord in 10th gives early marriage ,gain monitary benifit from the partner, in my sons horoscope,7th lord in 10 th along withguru,he married at th e end of 24, after his M.s, arrange marriage,only girl is also doing M.S in u.s now. thanks with regards mrs .vijaya mohanLuther Rath >@gro ups.com>Sat, 27 March, 2010 3:59:29

PM>Re: marriage yes or no>> Thanks madam>>sujata das >@gro ups.com>Sat, March 27, 2010 12:45:23 AM>Re: marriage yes or no>> U didn't tuch my sentiments>>--- On Fri, 26/3/10, Luther Rath wrote:>>Luther Rath >Re: marriage yes or no>@gro ups.com>Friday, 26 March, 2010, 4:58 PM>>Thank you madam for your quick response.I wanted to ask this because now there is a discussion that when significator of 7th also signifies 10 one marries his/her colleague. I have an impression if the sub-lord of 7th cusp signifies 10 marriage may be denied. I need more justifications for the statements.I am sorry if I touched your

sentiment.Namasthe.Dr. Rath>>sujata das >@gro ups.com>Fri, March 26, 2010 11:44:21 AM>Re: marriage yes or no>> no>>--- On Fri, 26/3/10, Luther Rath wrote:>>Luther Rath >Re: marriage yes or no>@gro ups.com>Friday, 26 March, 2010, 7:21 AM>>Dear Sujataji,Good Morning.Did you marry your colleague?Sorry for the personal question.Dr. rath>>sujata das >@gro ups.com>Thu, March 25, 2010 2:15:15 PM>Re: marriage yes or no>> In my case, csl of 7th signifies 7th 'n 10th. >>--- On Wed, 24/3/10, kadavasalramani

wrote:>>kadavasalramani >Re: marriage yes or no>@gro ups.com>Wednesday, 24 March, 2010, 5:27 PM>> Dear Shri Sagarji,Your statement is new and we have not come acroos such cases. Mars in your niece's case Dhanur Lagna nativeI presume that it is placed in Libra. Please confirm. In suchcases are we not to consider sub lords of all the relevantolanets bhavas? Pl, clarify.Truly yours,K.S.V.Ramani- Sagar S @gro ups.com Tuesday, March 23, 2010 11:29 PMRe: marriage yes or no> Dear Dr.Rath>As per my knowledge if 7th lord signifies 10th, then marriage will take place with colleague.>please check some charts which had 7th and 10th lord like jupiter will be 7th and

10th lord/Mercury will be 7th and 10th lord for gemini and dhanus respectively.>In my niece case she has born in dhanus and mercury is 7th and 10th lord, Mars 7th in 7th lord of 5th.>her marriage was love marriage with her colleague.>I had predicted her love marriage with her colleague 6/7 years before.Some dates/period postponed finally Boy got marriaed without his parents present.>With regards>Sahhasra Saagara>>>Luther Rath >@gro ups.com>Sun, 21 March, 2010 9:48:46 PM>Re: marriage yes or no>> If Moon signifies 2 or 7 or 11 and does not signify 10 then marriage is possible. Even if Moon signifies 2 or 7 or11 but also signifies 10 then marriage is perhaps denied.If she does not signify 2 or7 or11 then marriage is denied.Dr. Rath>>sri

dharan >@gro ups.com>Tue, February 16, 2010 9:26:13 PM> marriage yes or no>> dear all, >for marriage signifying house 2,7,11.signlord -star lord - sub lord - sub sub lord>2nd cusp mercury - rahu - rahu - venus>7th cusp mars - saturn - moon - jupiter >11th cusp jupiter - saturn - satrun - rahu>whether marriage is possible or not?bysridhar>The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. >>Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!. >Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!. >>Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!. >>Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8.

Get it NOW!. >>The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. >> >Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

You are right.

Dr. Rath

R Satish <rsatish1942 Sent: Mon, April 12, 2010 10:14:20 AMRe: marriage yes or no

Dear Dr Rath,

While my friend Yogesh Lajmi will answer your query , 10 th house would in a way relate to spouse's home(4th from 7th). I would say if 7th is connected to 4th ,spouse would be close to your home/mother/ neighbourhood.

Regards,

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: marriage yes or no@gro ups.comSunday, April 11, 2010, 5:38 PM

How does X signify own house or village please?

Dr. Rath

R Satish <rsatish1942@ >@gro ups.comWed, March 31, 2010 11:18:17 AMRe: marriage yes or no

Dear Yogesh,

There are concurrent discussions going on on the relationship between 7th and 10th cusps..

1. It started with with if 7th is connected with 10th marriage with colleague.

2. Early marriage

3 delayed/denied marriage.

4. Marriage with someone staying close. This is also a vedic astrology concept, which says someone close to mother's family.

All I now desire, is it a KP concept and if so justification therof. If not is it as per experience and justification therof.

I do want to challenge anyone/hurt anyone.Please enlighten,poor

student/soul like me.

Regards,

Satish--- On Tue, 3/30/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: marriage yes or no@gro ups.comTuesday, March 30, 2010, 4:47 PM

Dear Satish,

As per K.P.,if the s/l of VII signifies IV or X,the partner will be one living in the same House or Village,as per K.P., ( ref:Astroserets & K.P.,First Edition,Part III,p.52 ).

A similar view is given by most K.P. Stalwarts...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.--- On Tue, 30/3/10, R Satish <rsatish1942@ > wrote:

R Satish <rsatish1942@ >Re: marriage yes or no@gro ups.comReceived: Tuesday, 30 March, 2010, 6:56 AM

Dear Friends,

Can some one justify the Rule astrologically. It is an important observation.

Regards,

Satish--- On Mon, 3/29/10, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: marriage yes or no@gro ups.comMonday, March 29, 2010, 5:36 PM

If the 7th sub Lord signifies 10th house - Delay in marriage - Wife comes from a family of status

- Ref: Cusps sub Lords and its significance by K.Hariharan- Pg.35

Kalyan

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSun, 28 March, 2010 8:18:57 AMRe: marriage yes or no

Mrs. Vijay Mohan,

Good morning.

Thank you very much for the information. So 7th lord in 10 does not hinder marriage. Some say this combination indicates marriage with colleague. This also indicate monitory benefit from partner. Was this true in your son's case?

Due regards.

Dr. Rath

vijaya mohan <vijayamohan81@ .co. in>@gro ups.comSat, March 27, 2010 10:19:38 PMRe: marriage yes or no

dear dr,Rath. I dont know much about k p but according to traditional ,7 th lord in 10th gives early marriage ,gain monitary benifit from the partner, in my sons horoscope,7th lord in 10 th along withguru,he married at th e end of 24, after his M.s, arrange marriage,only girl is also doing M.S in u.s now.

thanks with regards mrs .vijaya mohan

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSat, 27 March, 2010 3:59:29 PMRe: marriage yes or no

Thanks madam

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comSat, March 27, 2010 12:45:23 AMRe: marriage yes or no

U didn't tuch my sentiments--- On Fri, 26/3/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: marriage yes or no@gro ups.comFriday, 26 March, 2010, 4:58 PM

Thank you madam for your quick response.

I wanted to ask this because now there is a discussion that when significator of 7th also signifies 10 one marries his/her colleague. I have an impression if the sub-lord of 7th cusp signifies 10 marriage may be denied. I need more justifications for the statements.

I am sorry if I touched your sentiment.

Namasthe.

Dr. Rath

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comFri, March 26, 2010 11:44:21 AMRe: marriage yes or no

no--- On Fri, 26/3/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: marriage yes or no@gro ups.comFriday, 26 March, 2010, 7:21 AM

Dear Sujataji,

Good Morning.

Did you marry your colleague?

Sorry for the personal question.

Dr. rath

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comThu, March 25, 2010 2:15:15 PMRe: marriage yes or no

In my case, csl of 7th signifies 7th 'n 10th. --- On Wed, 24/3/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>Re: marriage yes or no@gro ups.comWednesday, 24 March, 2010, 5:27 PM

Dear Shri Sagarji,

Your statement is new and we have not come acroos

such cases. Mars in your niece's case Dhanur Lagna native

I presume that it is placed in Libra. Please confirm. In such

cases are we not to consider sub lords of all the relevant

olanets & bhavas? Pl, clarify.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Sagar S

@gro ups.com

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 11:29 PM

Re: marriage yes or no

Dear Dr.RathAs per my knowledge if 7th lord signifies 10th, then marriage will take place with colleague.please check some charts which had 7th and 10th lord like jupiter will be 7th and 10th lord/Mercury will be 7th and 10th lord for gemini and dhanus respectively.In my niece case she has born in dhanus and mercury is 7th and 10th lord, Mars 7th in 7th lord of 5th.her marriage was love marriage with her colleague.I had predicted her love marriage with her colleague 6/7 years before.Some dates/period postponed finally Boy got marriaed without his parents present.With regardsSahhasra Saagara

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSun, 21 March, 2010 9:48:46 PMRe: marriage yes or no

If Moon signifies 2 or 7 or 11 and does not signify 10 then marriage is possible. Even if Moon signifies 2 or 7 or11 but also signifies 10 then marriage is perhaps denied.If she does not signify 2 or7 or11 then marriage is denied.

Dr. Rath

sri dharan <sridharegsp@ >@gro ups.comTue, February 16, 2010 9:26:13 PM marriage yes or no

dear all,

for marriage signifying house 2,7,11.

sign lord - star lord - sub lord - sub sub lord

2nd cusp mercury - rahu - rahu - venus

7th cusp mars - saturn - moon - jupiter

11th cusp jupiter - saturn - satrun - rahu

whether marriage is possible or not?

by

sridhar

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

10th house is 4th house of spouse, NOT native. For instance, marriage to a

career girl, if 4th (10th of 7th house) cuspal sub lord is a significator of

8,12,4 ( 2,6,10 of 7th house) (KP Reader IV p 98? Astrosecrets & KP Part III,

2002, p 45)

Regards,

TW

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> You are right.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> R Satish <rsatish1942

>

> Mon, April 12, 2010 10:14:20 AM

> Re: marriage yes or no

>

>  

>     Dear Dr Rath,

>

>                         While my friend Yogesh Lajmi

will answer your query , 10 th house would in a way relate to spouse's home(4th

from 7th). I would say if 7th is connected to 4th ,spouse would be close to your

home/mother/ neighbourhood.

>

>                         Regards,

>

>                          Satish

>

> --- On Sun, 4/11/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

>

>

> >Luther Rath <rathluther >

> >Re: marriage yes or no

> >@gro ups.com

> >Sunday, April 11, 2010, 5:38 PM

> >

> >

> > 

> >How does X signify own house or village please?

> >Dr. Rath

> >

> >

> >

> >

> R Satish <rsatish1942@ >

> >@gro ups.com

> >Wed, March 31, 2010 11:18:17 AM

> >Re: marriage yes or no

> >

> > 

> >  Dear Yogesh,

> >

> >                        There are concurrent

discussions going on on the relationship between 7th and 10th cusps..

> >

> >                     1. It started with with if 7th is

connected with 10th marriage with colleague.

> >

> >                      2. Early marriage

> >

> >                      3 delayed/denied marriage.

> >

> >                      4. Marriage with someone staying

close. This is also a vedic astrology concept, which says someone close to

mother's family.

> >

> >                        All I now desire, is it a KP

concept and if so justification therof. If not is it as per experience and

justification therof.

> >

> >                         I do want to challenge

anyone/hurt anyone.Please enlighten,poor

> > student/soul like me.

> >

> >                         Regards,

> >

> >                         Satish

> >

> >--- On Tue, 3/30/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

> >

> >

> >>Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

> >>Re: marriage yes or no

> >>@gro ups.com

> >>Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 4:47 PM

> >>

> >>

> >> 

> >>Dear Satish,

> >>                  As per K.P.,if the s/l of VII signifies

IV or X,the partner will be one living in the same House or Village,as per

K.P.,( ref:Astroserets & K.P.,First Edition,Part III,p.52 ).

> >>                 A similar view is given by most K.P.

Stalwarts...

> >>                 With best wishes,

> >>                 Yogesh Lajmi.

> >>

> >>--- On Tue, 30/3/10, R Satish <rsatish1942@ > wrote:

> >>

> >>

> >>>R Satish <rsatish1942@ >

> >>>Re: marriage yes or no

> >>>@gro ups.com

> >>>Received: Tuesday, 30 March, 2010, 6:56 AM

> >>>

> >>>

> >>> 

> >>>  Dear Friends,

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>                      Can some one justify the  Rule

astrologically. It is an important observation.

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>                       Regards,

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>                        Satish

> >>>

> >>>--- On Mon, 3/29/10, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>>Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >

> >>>>Re: marriage yes or no

> >>>>@gro ups.com

> >>>>Monday, March 29, 2010, 5:36 PM

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>> 

> >>>>If the 7th sub Lord signifies 10th house - Delay in marriage - Wife comes

from a family of status

> >>>>- Ref: Cusps sub Lords and its significance by K.Hariharan- Pg.35

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>Kalyan

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>

> Luther Rath <rathluther >

> >>>>@gro ups.com

> >>>>Sun, 28 March, 2010 8:18:57 AM

> >>>>

> >>>> 

> >>>>Mrs. Vijay Mohan,

> >>>>Good morning.

> >>>>Thank you very much for the information. So 7th lord in 10 does not hinder

marriage. Some say this combination indicates marriage with colleague. This also

indicate monitory benefit from partner. Was this true in your son's case?

> >>>>Due regards.

> >>>>Dr. Rath

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>

> vijaya mohan <vijayamohan81@ .co. in>

> >>>>@gro ups.com

> >>>>Sat, March 27, 2010 10:19:38 PM

> >>>>

> >>>> 

> >>>>dear dr,Rath.   I dont know much about k p  but according to traditional

,7 th lord in 10th gives early marriage ,gain monitary benifit  from the

partner, in my sons horoscope,7th lord in 10 th along withguru,he  married at

th e end of 24, after his M.s, arrange marriage,only girl   is also doing M.S

in u.s now.                                              

thanks with regards                                  

>           mrs .vijaya mohan

> >>>>

> >>>>@gro ups.com

> >>>>Sat, 27 March, 2010 3:59:29 PM

> >>>>

> >>>> 

> >>>>Thanks madam

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>

> sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>

> >>>>@gro ups.com

> >>>>Sat, March 27, 2010 12:45:23 AM

> >>>>

> >>>> 

> >>>>U didn't tuch my sentiments

> >>>>

> >>>>--- On Fri, 26/3/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>>Luther Rath <rathluther >

> >>>>>Re: marriage yes or no

> >>>>>@gro ups.com

> >>>>>Friday, 26 March, 2010, 4:58 PM

> >>>>>

> >>>>>

> >>>>> 

> >>>>>Thank you madam for your quick response.

> >>>>>I wanted to ask this because now there is a discussion that when

significator of 7th also signifies 10 one marries his/her colleague. I have an

impression if the sub-lord of 7th cusp signifies 10 marriage may be denied. I

need more justifications for the statements.

> >>>>>I am sorry if I touched your sentiment.

> >>>>>Namasthe.

> >>>>>Dr. Rath

> >>>>>

> >>>>>

> >>>>>

> >>>>>

> >>>>>@gro ups.com

> >>>>>Fri, March 26, 2010 11:44:21 AM

> >>>>>Re: marriage yes or no

> >>>>>

> >>>>> 

> >>>>>no

> >>>>>

> >>>>>--- On Fri, 26/3/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

> >>>>>

> >>>>>

> >>>>>>Luther Rath <rathluther >

> >>>>>>Re: marriage yes or no

> >>>>>>@gro ups.com

> >>>>>>Friday, 26 March, 2010, 7:21 AM

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> 

> >>>>>>Dear Sujataji,

> >>>>>>Good Morning.

> >>>>>>Did you marry your colleague?

> >>>>>>Sorry for the personal question.

> >>>>>>Dr. rath

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>>@gro ups.com

> >>>>>>Thu, March 25, 2010 2:15:15 PM

> >>>>>>Re: marriage yes or no

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>> 

> >>>>>>In my case, csl of 7th signifies 7th 'n 10th.

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>>--- On Wed, 24/3/10, kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>>>kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>

> >>>>>>>Re: marriage yes or no

> >>>>>>>@gro ups.com

> >>>>>>>Wednesday, 24 March, 2010, 5:27 PM

> >>>>>>>

> >>>>>>>

> >>>>>>> 

> >>>>>>>

> >>>>>>>Dear Shri Sagarji,

> >>>>>>> 

> >>>>>>>Your statement is new  and we have not come acroos

> >>>>>>>such cases. Mars in your niece's  case Dhanur Lagna native

> >>>>>>>I presume that it is placed in Libra. Please confirm.  In such

> >>>>>>>cases are we not to consider sub lords of all the relevant

> >>>>>>>olanets & bhavas?  Pl, clarify.

> >>>>>>> 

> >>>>>>>Truly yours,

> >>>>>>> 

> >>>>>>>K.S.V.Ramani

> >>>>>>>-

> >>>>>>>>Sagar S

> >>>>>>>>@gro ups.com

> >>>>>>>>Tuesday, March 23, 2010 11:29 PM

> >>>>>>>>Re: marriage yes or no

> >>>>>>>>

> >>>>>>>> 

> >>>>>>>>Dear Dr.Rath

> >>>>>>>>As per my knowledge if 7th lord signifies 10th, then marriage will

take place with colleague.

> >>>>>>>>please check some charts which had 7th and 10th lord like jupiter will

be 7th and 10th lord/Mercury will be 7th and 10th lord for gemini and dhanus

respectively.

> >>>>>>>>In my niece case she has born in dhanus and mercury is 7th and 10th

lord, Mars 7th in 7th lord of 5th.

> >>>>>>>>her marriage was love marriage with her colleague.

> >>>>>>>>I had predicted her love marriage with her colleague 6/7 years

before.Some dates/period postponed finally Boy got marriaed without his parents

present.

> >>>>>>>>With regards

> >>>>>>>>Sahhasra Saagara

> >>>>>>>>

> >>>>>>>>

> >>>>>>>>

> >>>>>>>>

> >>>>>>>>

> >>>>>>>>

> >>>>>>>>@gro ups.com

> >>>>>>>>Sun, 21 March, 2010 9:48:46 PM

> >>>>>>>>Re: marriage yes or no

> >>>>>>>>

> >>>>>>>> 

> >>>>>>>>If Moon signifies 2 or 7 or 11 and does not signify 10 then marriage

is possible. Even if Moon signifies 2 or 7 or11 but also signifies 10 then

marriage is perhaps denied.If she does not signify 2 or7 or11 then marriage is

denied.

> >>>>>>>>Dr. Rath

> >>>>>>>>

> >>>>>>>>

> >>>>>>>>

> >>>>>>>>

> sri dharan <sridharegsp@ >

> >>>>>>>>@gro ups.com

> >>>>>>>>Tue, February 16, 2010 9:26:13 PM

> >>>>>>>> marriage yes or no

> >>>>>>>>

> >>>>>>>> 

> >>>>>>>>dear all,

> >>>>>>>>

> >>>>>>>>

> >>>>>>>>for marriage signifying house 2,7,11.

> >>>>>>>>sign lord-  star lord -     sub lord      -     sub sub

lord

> >>>>>>>>

> >>>>>>>>

> >>>>>>>>2nd cusp  mercury     -    rahu            -      rahu

-    venus

> >>>>>>>>

> >>>>>>>>

> >>>>>>>>7th cusp    mars-saturn-moon -jupiter    

> >>>>>>>>

> >>>>>>>>

> >>>>>>>>11th cusp  jupiter  -saturn -satrun -rahu

> >>>>>>>>

> >>>>>>>>

> >>>>>>>>whether marriage is possible or not?

> >>>>>>>>by

> >>>>>>>>sridhar

> >>>>>>>>________________________________

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

> >>>>>>>>

> >>>>>>>>________________________________

> Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>>

> >>>>>

> >>>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>________________________________

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

> >>>>

> >>>> 

> >>>

> >> 

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear sir,

For for a marriage, besides, 2,7,11, how other houses are 3, 5, 4, 8, 12 signify the event of marraige. Becos as far as i have studied though not in depth the negative houses would also signify which are 1, 6, 10 for marriage. and if considered from 7th also 8,1,11 as main houses and 12, 4 being negative house are signified. But how 3rd house is considered kindly clarify.

warm regards

sridhar

Luther Rath <rathluther Sent: Tue, April 13, 2010 11:16:43 AMRe: Re: marriage yes or no

Thanks dear Satishji.

Sharing of thoughts enriches our knowledge.

Thnaks again.

Dr. Rath

R Satish <rsatish1942@ >@gro ups.comMon, April 12, 2010 10:08:00 AMRe: Re: marriage yes or no

Dear Dr Rath,

Three years + ago when I was still residing in Bombay, I attend a week's course on KP. When we went thru an exercise for marriage we ended up connecting ALL the 12 houses. A debate arose and the teacher Sharma ji proved it. An important event like marriage involves other people /institutions. Besides the immediate bride/bridegroom & parents. other relatives. Purohit,place of event,friends catering etc etc.I do not have the notes to reproduce the details.

On a general basis, in many cases, Grade A & B significators are adequate and 3,4 come into the picture when there are no occupants. Grade E & Fare mostly ignored.

Regards,

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Re: marriage yes or no@gro ups.comSunday, April 11, 2010, 5:35 PM

Respected Vijayanandji,

Dr. Rath

VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. com>@gro ups.comCc: aks071945 (AT) (DOT) co.in; rsatish1942@ ; guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail. comWed, March 31, 2010 9:30:33 AMRe: Re: marriage yes or no

FriendsBut one this we forget is that 1, 3, 6, 10 11 are improving houses and on the same line KSK has given combinations of houses for different events. Some have identified that most marriages used to have been celebrated in the bhukti of lord of 4th or 12th house. If everyone cross check the predictions on marriage which not come true, some clue may get. In our general paralance 4and 12 houses are detrimental to marriage. With regardsVijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, KolhapurCell No. +919422582853/ +91 9673746303On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 20:37:07 +0530 wrote>Dear R SatishIt is well known that 1 6 10 houses are deterent for marriage(beeing 12th from 2 7 11)Also 10th represents statusA.K.Sehgal>>--- On Tue, 30/3/10, R Satish wrote:>>R Satish >Re: marriage yes or no>@gro ups.com>Tuesday, 30 March, 2010, 12:26 PM>>Dear Friends,>Can some one justify the Rule astrologically. It is an important observation.>Regards,>Satish>>--- On Mon, 3/29/10, Sunaparantha Kalyan wrote:>>Sunaparantha Kalyan >Re: marriage yes or no>@gro ups.com>Monday, March 29, 2010, 5:36 PM>>If the 7th sub Lord signifies 10th house - Delay in marriage - Wife comes from a family of status- Ref: Cusps sub Lords and its significance by K.Hariharan- Pg.35>Kalyan>Luther Rath >@gro ups.com>Sun, 28 March, 2010 8:18:57 AM>Re: marriage yes or no>> Mrs. Vijay

Mohan,Good morning.Thank you very much for the information. So 7th lord in 10 does not hinder marriage. Some say this combination indicates marriage with colleague. This also indicate monitory benefit from partner. Was this true in your son's case?Due regards.Dr. Rath>>vijaya mohan >@gro ups.com>Sat, March 27, 2010 10:19:38 PM>Re: marriage yes or no>> dear dr,Rath. I dont know much about k p but according to traditional ,7 th lord in 10th gives early marriage ,gain monitary benifit from the partner, in my sons horoscope,7th lord in 10 th along withguru,he married at th e end of 24, after his M.s, arrange marriage,only girl is also doing M.S in u.s now. thanks with regards mrs .vijaya mohanLuther Rath >@gro ups.com>Sat, 27 March, 2010 3:59:29

PM>Re: marriage yes or no>> Thanks madam>>sujata das >@gro ups.com>Sat, March 27, 2010 12:45:23 AM>Re: marriage yes or no>> U didn't tuch my sentiments>>--- On Fri, 26/3/10, Luther Rath wrote:>>Luther Rath >Re: marriage yes or no>@gro ups.com>Friday, 26 March, 2010, 4:58 PM>>Thank you madam for your quick response.I wanted to ask this because now there is a discussion that when significator of 7th also signifies 10 one marries his/her colleague. I have an impression if the sub-lord of 7th cusp signifies 10 marriage may be denied. I need more justifications for the statements.I am sorry if I touched your

sentiment.Namasthe.Dr. Rath>>sujata das >@gro ups.com>Fri, March 26, 2010 11:44:21 AM>Re: marriage yes or no>> no>>--- On Fri, 26/3/10, Luther Rath wrote:>>Luther Rath >Re: marriage yes or no>@gro ups.com>Friday, 26 March, 2010, 7:21 AM>>Dear Sujataji,Good Morning.Did you marry your colleague?Sorry for the personal question.Dr. rath>>sujata das >@gro ups.com>Thu, March 25, 2010 2:15:15 PM>Re: marriage yes or no>> In my case, csl of 7th signifies 7th 'n 10th. >>--- On Wed, 24/3/10, kadavasalramani

wrote:>>kadavasalramani >Re: marriage yes or no>@gro ups.com>Wednesday, 24 March, 2010, 5:27 PM>> Dear Shri Sagarji,Your statement is new and we have not come acroos such cases. Mars in your niece's case Dhanur Lagna nativeI presume that it is placed in Libra. Please confirm. In suchcases are we not to consider sub lords of all the relevantolanets bhavas? Pl, clarify.Truly yours,K.S.V.Ramani- Sagar S @gro ups.com Tuesday, March 23, 2010 11:29 PMRe: marriage yes or no> Dear Dr.Rath>As per my knowledge if 7th lord signifies 10th, then marriage will take place with colleague.>please check some charts which had 7th and 10th lord like jupiter will be 7th and

10th lord/Mercury will be 7th and 10th lord for gemini and dhanus respectively.>In my niece case she has born in dhanus and mercury is 7th and 10th lord, Mars 7th in 7th lord of 5th.>her marriage was love marriage with her colleague.>I had predicted her love marriage with her colleague 6/7 years before.Some dates/period postponed finally Boy got marriaed without his parents present.>With regards>Sahhasra Saagara>>>Luther Rath >@gro ups.com>Sun, 21 March, 2010 9:48:46 PM>Re: marriage yes or no>> If Moon signifies 2 or 7 or 11 and does not signify 10 then marriage is possible. Even if Moon signifies 2 or 7 or11 but also signifies 10 then marriage is perhaps denied.If she does not signify 2 or7 or11 then marriage is denied.Dr. Rath>>sri

dharan >@gro ups.com>Tue, February 16, 2010 9:26:13 PM> marriage yes or no>> dear all, >for marriage signifying house 2,7,11.signlord -star lord - sub lord - sub sub lord>2nd cusp mercury - rahu - rahu - venus>7th cusp mars - saturn - moon - jupiter >11th cusp jupiter - saturn - satrun - rahu>whether marriage is possible or not?bysridhar>The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. >>Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!. >Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!. >>Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!. >>Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8.

Get it NOW!. >>The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. >> >Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.