IndiaDivine.org

Dear Saagara Ji & others:Don't forget miracle of K.p

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Saagara ji & others, You know well that a person whether he is great astrologer or fraud astrologer can earn huge money and fame only if there is planetary configuration for richness in ones birth chart else not.Many fraud are famous as face reader & astrologer and they are making huge money daily and on other hand it is also clear that their clients after being cheated are not getting any type of relief as if mishap was destined for each of them.But you can extoll this system by open heart and see miracle of K.P Rules also.Would that our Guruji was alive today,he would have invented many 100% correct K.P Rules with his divine knowledge bestowed upon him for many relevant topics for which we have only yearning pain.Our present seniors are though enlightening us when ever they are humbly requested.Miracle of prayers can't be ignored;if astrological remedies do not work at all.With thanks &

regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Sagar S <ssagar86 Sent: Mon, April 12, 2010 1:22:36 AMRe: Re: Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching

Dear Siddhartha, Adith and membersPlease study the girl or boy chart with 7th as lagna of life partner in general ( one marriage matter) analyze the education as well as occupation/professi on of spouse and predict life partner will be so an d so.when they brought horoscopes of boys/girls in good number as usually they do.They will spend lakhs of rupees for marriage , but they will not pay fees and they will forget astrologer who predict very accurately.Though astrology is beyond science , though i got succeed in many accurate predictions i lost interest because of two things one is this is almost thankless job as well as it will not yield any good income. secondly i dint found any astrological remedies .i have experienced the changes in my clients after poster therapy and mirrorology guidelines hence i am practicing the same than astrological

predictions.I am starting mirrorology- poster therapy classes with fundamental vastu shilpa shilpa from 1st May 2010 to spread the same universally.all the best at all momentsSahhasra Saagara

Siddharth Pande <siddharthpande777@ rediffmail. com>ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.inCc: @gro ups.comSun, 11 April, 2010 10:44:43 PMRe: Re: Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching

Dear Sir,In your mail below, you have specified following statement:"in fact i wont match guna kuta , i will match the girl and boy chart weather their marriage has predestined or not"Sir, I would like to know how do you determine from girl and boy chart, whether they are destined to get married or not.As per my little knowledge, ruling planets(at-least 3 out of 5 planets) at birth for. both girl and boy should exactly match is one such technique. Please correct me, if I am wrong Thanks and Regards,Siddharth(K.P Learner)On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 11:44:00 +0530 wrote>Dear AdithMY first conference attend in Feb 1989 at Cuttack.i have presented three papers and speak on one important subject called " Everything is predestined and no one can change or alter it , even the Creator lord Brahma"We astrologers can predict the events what

will happen, neither we can change or alter it.I have quoted " yatha raja , tatha praja" likewise "yatha graha tatha phala".Almost all astrologer appreciated my speech, later Mr.Subramaniam asked me " ur speech truly marvelous, but can u answer for one doubt" can u run in a front of running vehicle by assuming that everything predestined"my answer was " if my fate is predestined to met with accident i will run in front of a running bus, if my fate is not predestined for accident even though i run in front of arunning bus , driver will try to rescue me and he will turn his vehicle which will kill some which has predestined is one thing on the other hand my mind will not permit me to run in front of running bus".All astrologers are only a reader what will happen in the future.in fact i wont match guna kuta , i will match the girl and boy chart weather their marriage has predestined or not.I use to predict few points of the

girl/boy as per their charts.It happened too.RegardsSahhasra SaagaraSenthil To:@gro ups.comFri, 9 April, 2010 9:58:28 PMRe: Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage MatchingDear Adith,Suppose if a client (parent) brings say 10 female horoscopes along with their son’s horoscope to find the match for their son. Now as an astrologer you find the best match among 10 and selected one. But there is no guarantee that they will go for marriage with selected one. So what is the use for matching the charts? Actually you have to find firstly whether as per his destiny his Girl’s chart is available among the 10 charts are not? If yes, that is it else ask them to bring any other set of charts to find his Girl (written as per his destiny) that is all. I have written an article based on my past failure case (job

offers) regarding “which company he will join?†in KP annual number 2010 you may refer it.Also during my study on Driving license one of the person who failed in the 1st road test asked me the following (refer Quiz-8). He was ready to attend ONLY ON TEST (no more test the person was having urge etc.) which he should get PASS. Now you have to tell which date/time he should attend the test so that he will get pass on that day/time. You have to guarantee that he will get appointment on that date/time (there is a chance he can purposely get appointment for some other date/time or the date may be already booked by many candidate and full etc), the test should be conducted on that date/time (it should not be declared holiday or cancelled due to any reason etc) and also he should attend the test on that date/time without fail (not absent due to any reasons or there is a chance he can purposely not to attend test on that date/time etc) and he

shouldget PASS.Are you ready to give all the above correct? Any one failure is sufficient to say that our prediction is WRONG.So what is our (astrologer’s) role? I personally believe that we are the tools through us some message is passed on the native/quarent that is it.The above are my personal views and not to criticize you or anybody.GOOD LUCK!!D.Senthil--- On Fri, 4/9/10, adith kasinath.g.k wrote:adith kasinath.g.k Re: Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching@gro ups.comFriday, April 9, 2010, 12:49 AMDear Sagar ji,I accept your points. . But if it is destined, whats the role of Astrologer in matching? Why should we match?Does any astrologer play role in fixing the match ? or helping to find the best match? I hope there must some logic behind in our old says..As per

the Astrologers guidelines if anyone follows, the incidents can not be stopped but the impact can be reduced. Similarly, in a chart if he has a poor significations for a happy marital life, if he is marched to a better one, there wont be permanent separation but misunderstanding or temporary separation during the unfavorable period. Pls give your views on the above.With RegardsAdithOn Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 10:45 PM, Sagar S wrote:Hineither guna nor kuta will helpful in matching of boy-girl horoscope as it is predestined and he/she should get marry what has already destined in their charts.i remember one girl chart in which i had predicted short marital life as well as i had predicted diseases of her husband by anlysing her chart. Later girl married and lead marital life for few years and her faced health problem resulted in his death.both in hindu predictive as well as in kp

for marital life some combination and significance has given.RegardsSahhasra SaagaraYogesh Lajmi @gro ups.comCc: Wyomesh Thu, 8 April, 2010 8:14:18 PMRe: Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage MatchingDear Wyomesh,Yoni Guna has been taken care of in KPDP, for your information, under compatibility. ..!With best wishes,Yogesh Lajmi.--- On Wed, 7/4/10, Wyomesh wrote:Wyomesh Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching@gro ups.comReceived: Wednesday, 7 April, 2010, 1:59 PMHelloI would like to add here something... .It is very important to see YONI GUNA. Suppose male YONI is GAU (cow)and Female's Yoni is VYAGHRA ( LION)... Both are hard enemies. So, Even on matching perfect can not

give satisfactory married life.So we should always look for traditional rules with KP.Thank you@gro ups.com, "kadavasalramani" wrote:>> Dear Sri Adithj,> > KPDP Rules have been framed by Shri K.P.Kuppuganapathi, disciple of late Guruji, Sri KSK.> It is like Dasavidha Porutham of traditional astrology, modified according to KP Astrology of Sub Rule. There are 11 or 12 items for matching the horoscopes of bride and bridegroom, and given marks on percentage. In this item 10 is given more importancewhich states whether the couple will lead a happy married life with their present Dasa Bhukthi. In this there is no matching of doshas including Mars, or Kalathra Dosha, Sun Dosha, Saturn Dosha etc. It is said that this KPDP Rules for matching 2 horoscopes according to KP system.> > Regards,> > K.S.V.Ramani> - >

adith kasinath.g.k > @gro ups.com > Tuesday, April 06, 2010 11:02 AM> KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching> > > > Dear friends,> > Can you please elaborate the actual rules that are being followed in the KPDP in respect to Marriage matching as per KP.?> > Also I like to know the rules were fixed by whom?> > I hope this isbeinggiven in some sw. > > I will be obliged to get these details> > Thanks and Regards> Adith>Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php

Guest guest

Dear Mishrau r 100% right.Sahhasra SaagaraDhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra Sent: Mon, 12 April, 2010 9:27:01 PM Dear Saagara Ji & others:Don't forget miracle of K.p

Dear Saagara ji & others, You know well that a person whether he is great astrologer or fraud astrologer can earn huge money and fame only if there is planetary configuration for richness in ones birth chart else not.Many fraud are famous as face reader & astrologer and they are making huge money daily and on other hand it is also clear that their clients after being cheated are not getting any type of relief as if mishap was destined for each of them.But you can extoll this system by open heart and see miracle of K.P Rules also.Would that our Guruji was alive today,he would have invented many 100% correct K.P Rules with his divine knowledge bestowed upon him for many relevant topics for which we have only yearning pain.Our present seniors are though enlightening us when ever they are humbly requested.Miracle of prayers can't be ignored;if astrological remedies do not work at all.With thanks &

regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comMon, April 12, 2010 1:22:36 AMRe: Re: Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching

Dear Siddhartha, Adith and membersPlease study the girl or boy chart with 7th as lagna of life partner in general ( one marriage matter) analyze the education as well as occupation/professi on of spouse and predict life partner will be so an d so.when they brought horoscopes of boys/girls in good number as usually they do.They will spend lakhs of rupees for marriage , but they will not pay fees and they will forget astrologer who predict very accurately.Though astrology is beyond science , though i got succeed in many accurate predictions i lost interest because of two things one is this is almost thankless job as well as it will not yield any good income. secondly i dint found any astrological remedies .i have experienced the changes in my clients after poster therapy and mirrorology guidelines hence i am practicing the same than astrological

predictions.I am starting mirrorology- poster therapy classes with fundamental vastu shilpa shilpa from 1st May 2010 to spread the same universally.all the best at all momentsSahhasra Saagara

Siddharth Pande <siddharthpande777@ rediffmail. com>ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.inCc: @gro ups.comSun, 11 April, 2010 10:44:43 PMRe: Re: Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching

Dear Sir,In your mail below, you have specified following statement:"in fact i wont match guna kuta , i will match the girl and boy chart weather their marriage has predestined or not"Sir, I would like to know how do you determine from girl and boy chart, whether they are destined to get married or not.As per my little knowledge, ruling planets(at-least 3 out of 5 planets) at birth for. both girl and boy should exactly match is one such technique. Please correct me, if I am wrong Thanks and Regards,Siddharth(K.P Learner)On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 11:44:00 +0530 wrote>Dear AdithMY first conference attend in Feb 1989 at Cuttack.i have presented three papers and speak on one important subject called " Everything is predestined and no one can change or alter it , even the Creator lord Brahma"We astrologers can predict the events what

will happen, neither we can change or alter it.I have quoted " yatha raja , tatha praja" likewise "yatha graha tatha phala".Almost all astrologer appreciated my speech, later Mr.Subramaniam asked me " ur speech truly marvelous, but can u answer for one doubt" can u run in a front of running vehicle by assuming that everything predestined"my answer was " if my fate is predestined to met with accident i will run in front of a running bus, if my fate is not predestined for accident even though i run in front of arunning bus , driver will try to rescue me and he will turn his vehicle which will kill some which has predestined is one thing on the other hand my mind will not permit me to run in front of running bus".All astrologers are only a reader what will happen in the future.in fact i wont match guna kuta , i will match the girl and boy chart weather their marriage has predestined or not.I use to predict few points of the

girl/boy as per their charts.It happened too.RegardsSahhasra SaagaraSenthil To:@gro ups.comFri, 9 April, 2010 9:58:28 PMRe: Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage MatchingDear Adith,Suppose if a client (parent) brings say 10 female horoscopes along with their son’s horoscope to find the match for their son. Now as an astrologer you find the best match among 10 and selected one. But there is no guarantee that they will go for marriage with selected one. So what is the use for matching the charts? Actually you have to find firstly whether as per his destiny his Girl’s chart is available among the 10 charts are not? If yes, that is it else ask them to bring any other set of charts to find his Girl (written as per his destiny) that is all. I have written an article based on my past failure case (job

offers) regarding “which company he will join?†in KP annual number 2010 you may refer it.Also during my study on Driving license one of the person who failed in the 1st road test asked me the following (refer Quiz-8). He was ready to attend ONLY ON TEST (no more test the person was having urge etc.) which he should get PASS. Now you have to tell which date/time he should attend the test so that he will get pass on that day/time. You have to guarantee that he will get appointment on that date/time (there is a chance he can purposely get appointment for some other date/time or the date may be already booked by many candidate and full etc), the test should be conducted on that date/time (it should not be declared holiday or cancelled due to any reason etc) and also he should attend the test on that date/time without fail (not absent due to any reasons or there is a chance he can purposely not to attend test on that date/time etc) and he

shouldget PASS.Are you ready to give all the above correct? Any one failure is sufficient to say that our prediction is WRONG.So what is our (astrologer’s) role? I personally believe that we are the tools through us some message is passed on the native/quarent that is it.The above are my personal views and not to criticize you or anybody.GOOD LUCK!!D.Senthil--- On Fri, 4/9/10, adith kasinath.g.k wrote:adith kasinath.g.k Re: Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching@gro ups.comFriday, April 9, 2010, 12:49 AMDear Sagar ji,I accept your points. . But if it is destined, whats the role of Astrologer in matching? Why should we match?Does any astrologer play role in fixing the match ? or helping to find the best match? I hope there must some logic behind in our old says..As per

the Astrologers guidelines if anyone follows, the incidents can not be stopped but the impact can be reduced. Similarly, in a chart if he has a poor significations for a happy marital life, if he is marched to a better one, there wont be permanent separation but misunderstanding or temporary separation during the unfavorable period. Pls give your views on the above.With RegardsAdithOn Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 10:45 PM, Sagar S wrote:Hineither guna nor kuta will helpful in matching of boy-girl horoscope as it is predestined and he/she should get marry what has already destined in their charts.i remember one girl chart in which i had predicted short marital life as well as i had predicted diseases of her husband by anlysing her chart. Later girl married and lead marital life for few years and her faced health problem resulted in his death.both in hindu predictive as well as in kp

for marital life some combination and significance has given.RegardsSahhasra SaagaraYogesh Lajmi @gro ups.comCc: Wyomesh Thu, 8 April, 2010 8:14:18 PMRe: Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage MatchingDear Wyomesh,Yoni Guna has been taken care of in KPDP, for your information, under compatibility. ..!With best wishes,Yogesh Lajmi.--- On Wed, 7/4/10, Wyomesh wrote:Wyomesh Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching@gro ups.comReceived: Wednesday, 7 April, 2010, 1:59 PMHelloI would like to add here something... .It is very important to see YONI GUNA. Suppose male YONI is GAU (cow)and Female's Yoni is VYAGHRA ( LION)... Both are hard enemies. So, Even on matching perfect can not

give satisfactory married life.So we should always look for traditional rules with KP.Thank you@gro ups.com, "kadavasalramani" wrote:>> Dear Sri Adithj,> > KPDP Rules have been framed by Shri K.P.Kuppuganapathi, disciple of late Guruji, Sri KSK.> It is like Dasavidha Porutham of traditional astrology, modified according to KP Astrology of Sub Rule. There are 11 or 12 items for matching the horoscopes of bride and bridegroom, and given marks on percentage. In this item 10 is given more importancewhich states whether the couple will lead a happy married life with their present Dasa Bhukthi. In this there is no matching of doshas including Mars, or Kalathra Dosha, Sun Dosha, Saturn Dosha etc. It is said that this KPDP Rules for matching 2 horoscopes according to KP system.> > Regards,> > K.S.V.Ramani> - >

adith kasinath.g.k > @gro ups.com > Tuesday, April 06, 2010 11:02 AM> KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching> > > > Dear friends,> > Can you please elaborate the actual rules that are being followed in the KPDP in respect to Marriage matching as per KP.?> > Also I like to know the rules were fixed by whom?> > I hope this isbeinggiven in some sw. > > I will be obliged to get these details> > Thanks and Regards> Adith>Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php Send free SMS to

your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php