IndiaDivine.org

K.P.Rules to analyse if native is affected with Ghost ,witches etc

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected seniors,Please enlighten me if there is any K.P rule to analyse from birth chart as to whether native is affected with ghost or witches or evil souls or not during DBA of certain planets.In BPHS chapter 57 sloka 73 to 75 has some indication in this regard.It is mentioned that during Dasa of Rahu and Bhukti of Moon native gets affected with ghost if in natal chart Weak Moon is placed in 6,8,12th house from Rahu.The native may have to face other problems also -like great loss,theft,fear,disease etc.

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Guest guest

Dear MishraI am practicing as well as doing research in astrology/kp. As per my knowledge Our ancient as well as our research scholar has given few points and we should do more research on the same.As per my knowledge till date no astrological texts has given any explanation on "Benefic dots and percentage of votes/seats and marks card", i have done this since 25 years and i got succeed.Even my method of predictions on mundane astrology has been appreciated by Delhi high court (EX - NOW) judge Mr.S.N.Kapoor, Late.Shri.S>K.Kelkar of Pune( who called me in 1989 for the ICAS chapter function and made me special speaker on Mundane astrology) as he came to know my different in predicting quake/rainfall/hurricanes etc which proved very accurate.research-research-research never

ends in this vast field, beyond science.plz.observe some predictions where in u will get hidden things has been come out by many scholars of astrology.Reg: Ghost/devil/loss etc.,Weak Moon's placement in the chart will play key role on black magic/ghost/devil.Loss of wealth will be due to strong significance of 8th and 12th house of a planet in general.In 1992 one of the chairman a company send his PA. His lagna was Cancer and Jupiter was in Aquarius and retrograde and it was running since 1990.I predicted that since 2 years native must facing huge loss and it will be for another 14 years throughout Jupiter Dasha .A very feeble chance of come out from this crisis he should do business in her wife's name.Later by night 10-30 p,m the chairman came to me as his PA has told what my prediction is.His business turn over was 30 crore PA, but when he visited me he was not having 200/=, he had

taken 200/= loan from his friend 100/= for petrol and 100/= for my fees.With regardsSahhasra SaagaraDhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisraK_P_System Sent: Tue, 13 April, 2010 8:11:08 AM K.P.Rules to analyse if native is affected with Ghost ,witches etc

Respected seniors,Please enlighten me if there is any K.P rule to analyse from birth chart as to whether native is affected with ghost or witches or evil souls or not during DBA of certain planets.In BPHS chapter 57 sloka 73 to 75 has some indication in this regard.It is mentioned that during Dasa of Rahu and Bhukti of Moon native gets affected with ghost if in natal chart Weak Moon is placed in 6,8,12th house from Rahu.The native may have to face other problems also -like great loss,theft,fear, disease etc.

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Guest guest

one of my friend approached me for similar issue. his wife suddenly having some

problem by talking to herself, complaining someone is saying something but she

cannot see that person, she complains others/neighbours are doing something

against her, etc., etc., such issues. that too she is not behaves all time like

this. once in two days or 3 days that too for few hours. why and how to solve

i also would like to know which house to be checked, how do we find when will

she become alright?

this issue started just couple of year back after she lost her in-laws. till

that time she was normal.

, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra

wrote:

>

> Respected seniors,Please enlighten me if there is any K.P rule to analyse from

birth chart as to whether native is affected with ghost or witches or evil souls

or not during DBA of certain planets.In BPHS chapter 57  sloka 73 to 75 has some

indication in this regard.It is mentioned that during Dasa of Rahu and Bhukti of

Moon native gets affected with ghost if in natal chart Weak Moon is placed in

6,8,12th house from Rahu.The native may have to face other problems also -like

great loss,theft,fear,disease etc.

> With thanks & regards, 

> Dhirendra Nath Misra

>

Guest guest

Dear friends

Main planet of course is rahu & it affects a weak mind(moon).A close conjunction or aspect of rahu on weak moon would result in such situation.Both rahu & moon would signify 5 8 12

or 6 8 12.In case it is 7 8 12 there will be aggressive behaviour.The degree of results will depend on strength(signification) of asc.sublord ,sun & merc.

a.k.sehgal --- On Wed, 14/4/10, chelnims_in <chelnims_in wrote:

chelnims_in <chelnims_in Re: K.P.Rules to analyse if native is affected with Ghost ,witches etc Date: Wednesday, 14 April, 2010, 9:12 PM

one of my friend approached me for similar issue. his wife suddenly having some problem by talking to herself, complaining someone is saying something but she cannot see that person, she complains others/neighbours are doing something against her, etc., etc., such issues. that too she is not behaves all time like this. once in two days or 3 days that too for few hours. why and how to solvei also would like to know which house to be checked, how do we find when will she become alright? this issue started just couple of year back after she lost her in-laws. till that time she was normal. @gro ups.com, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:>> Respected seniors,Please enlighten me if there is any K.P rule to analyse

from birth chart as to whether native is affected with ghost or witches or evil souls or not during DBA of certain planets.In BPHS chapter 57 sloka 73 to 75 has some indication in this regard.It is mentioned that during Dasa of Rahu and Bhukti of Moon native gets affected with ghost if in natal chart Weak Moon is placed in 6,8,12th house from Rahu.The native may have to face other problems also -like great loss,theft,fear, disease etc.> With thanks & regards, > Dhirendra Nath Misra>

Guest guest

Just though to put view..

One cannot miss role of Badhaka. Going out of community, one should take help of

Prashna Marga to find issues related to Ghost/black magic/badhaka.

Integrating KP signifactors using methods of Prashna Marga would be really

useful . Atleast I was satisfied with results as per my testing and experiences.

, ashok sehgal <aks071945 wrote:

>

> Dear friends

> Main planet of course is rahu & it affects a weak mind(moon).A close

conjunction or aspect of rahu on weak moon would result in such situation.Both

rahu & moon would signify 5 8 12

> or 6 8 12.In case it is 7 8 12 there will be aggressive behaviour.The degree

of results will depend on strength(signification) of asc.sublord ,sun & merc.

> a.k.sehgal  

>

> --- On Wed, 14/4/10, chelnims_in <chelnims_in wrote:

>

>

> chelnims_in <chelnims_in

> Re: K.P.Rules to analyse if native is affected with

Ghost ,witches etc

>

> Wednesday, 14 April, 2010, 9:12 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> one of my friend approached me for similar issue. his wife suddenly having

some problem by talking to herself, complaining someone is saying something but

she cannot see that person, she complains others/neighbours are doing something

against her, etc., etc., such issues. that too she is not behaves all time like

this. once in two days or 3 days that too for few hours. why and how to solve

>

> i also would like to know which house to be checked, how do we find when will

she become alright?

>

> this issue started just couple of year back after she lost her in-laws. till

that time she was normal.

>

> @gro ups.com, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra

wrote:

> >

> > Respected seniors,Please enlighten me if there is any K.P rule to analyse

from birth chart as to whether native is affected with ghost or witches or evil

souls or not during DBA of certain planets.In BPHS chapter 57  sloka 73 to 75

has some indication in this regard.It is mentioned that during Dasa of Rahu and

Bhukti of Moon native gets affected with ghost if in natal chart Weak Moon is

placed in 6,8,12th house from Rahu.The native may have to face other problems

also -like great loss,theft,fear, disease etc.

> > With thanks & regards, 

> > Dhirendra Nath Misra

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear sir,becasue of the planetory signfications as you have said and  weak moon, the behaviour of the native could be affected. But what about the significance of Ghost or evil ? how they are signified?

Pls enlighten on this.RegardsAdithOn Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 10:53 AM, ashok sehgal <aks071945 wrote:

Dear friends

Main planet of course is rahu & it affects a weak mind(moon).A close conjunction or aspect of rahu on weak moon would result in such situation.Both rahu & moon would signify 5 8 12

or 6 8 12.In case it is 7 8 12 there will be aggressive behaviour.The degree of results will depend on strength(signification) of asc.sublord ,sun & merc.

a.k.sehgal  --- On Wed, 14/4/10, chelnims_in <chelnims_in wrote:

chelnims_in <chelnims_in Re: K.P.Rules to analyse if native is affected with Ghost ,witches etc

Date: Wednesday, 14 April, 2010, 9:12 PM

one of my friend approached me for similar issue. his wife suddenly having some problem by talking to herself, complaining someone is saying something but she cannot see that person, she complains others/neighbours are doing something against her, etc., etc., such issues. that too she is not behaves all time like this. once in two days or 3 days that too for few hours. why and how to solve

i also would like to know which house to be checked, how do we find when will she become alright? this issue started just couple of year back after she lost her in-laws. till that time she was normal.

@gro ups.com, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:

>> Respected seniors,Please enlighten me if there is any K.P rule to analyse

from birth chart as to whether native is affected with ghost or witches or evil souls or not during DBA of certain planets.In BPHS chapter 57  sloka 73 to 75 has some indication in this regard.It is mentioned that during Dasa of Rahu and Bhukti of Moon native gets affected with ghost if in natal chart Weak Moon is placed in 6,8,12th house from Rahu.The native may have to face other problems also -like great loss,theft,fear, disease etc.

> With thanks & regards, > Dhirendra Nath Misra>

Guest guest

Dear A.k.Sehgalji & Seniors,

Rahu gives:

(1) Firstly, the results of the planet in conj. With it;

(2) Secondly, the results of the planet(s) aspecting it;

(3) Thirdly, the results of its own star lord; and

(4) Fourthly the results of the owner of the sign occupied by it.(5) You have pointed out that main planet of course is rahu & it affects a weak mind(moon).A close conjunction or aspect of rahu on weak moon would result in such situation.Both rahu & moon would signify 5 8 12 or 6 8 12.In case it is 7 8 12 there will be aggressive behaviour.The degree of results will depend on strength(significat ion) of asc.sublord ,sun & merc.

It means effect of Ghost should be judged by weak Moon only and there is no need of Rahu* in any manner.Because Rahu does not have its independant role.

I could not understand independant role of Rahu from BPHS also.In BPHS chapter 57 sloka 73 to 75 has some indication in this regard.It is mentioned that during Dasa of Rahu and Bhukti of Moon native gets affected with ghost if in natal chart Weak Moon is placed in 6,8,12th house from Rahu.The native may have to face other problems also -like great loss,theft,fear, disease etc.Please enlighten us on Ghost or evil ? how they are signified?

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Thu, April 15, 2010 6:21:14 PMRe: Re: K.P.Rules to analyse if native is affected with Ghost ,witches etc

Dear sir,becasue of the planetory signfications as you have said and weak moon, the behaviour of the native could be affected. But what about the significance of Ghost or evil ? how they are signified? Pls enlighten on this.RegardsAdith

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 10:53 AM, ashok sehgal <aks071945 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear friends

or 6 8 12.In case it is 7 8 12 there will be aggressive behaviour.The degree of results will depend on strength(significat ion) of asc.sublord ,sun & merc.

a.k.sehgal --- On Wed, 14/4/10, chelnims_in <chelnims_in@ > wrote:

chelnims_in <chelnims_in@ > Re: K.P.Rules to analyse if native is affected with Ghost ,witches etc@gro ups.comWednesday, 14 April, 2010, 9:12 PM

one of my friend approached me for similar issue. his wife suddenly having some problem by talking to herself, complaining someone is saying something but she cannot see that person, she complains others/neighbours are doing something against her, etc., etc., such issues. that too she is not behaves all time like this. once in two days or 3 days that too for few hours. why and how to solvei also would like to know which house to be checked, how do we find when will she become alright? this issue started just couple of year back after she lost her in-laws. till that time she was normal.

@gro ups.com, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:>> Respected seniors,Please enlighten me if there is any K.P rule to analyse from birth chart as to whether native is affected with ghost or witches or evil souls or not during DBA of certain planets.In BPHS chapter 57 sloka 73 to 75 has some indication in this regard.It is mentioned that during Dasa of Rahu and Bhukti of Moon native gets affected with ghost if in natal chart Weak Moon is placed in 6,8,12th house from Rahu.The native may have to face other problems also -like great loss,theft,fear, disease etc.> With thanks & regards, > Dhirendra Nath Misra>

Guest guest

Dear Dhirendra ji

Rahu is important & only weak moon is not sufficient.Rahu may aspect closely the moon.

Say moon in lagna in scorpio & Rahu in 5th in meena.Rahu will aspect moon by 9th aspect.If they are within 1 degree in their respective signs ,it becomes a close aspect.Now moon throgh it,s star lord & sublord should represent 5 8 12 ,6 8 12 , 7 8 12.Similarly Rahu

throgh it,s aspecting planets,planets in conjunction,it,s star & sublord should signify above houses.Also Rahu/Moon should be part of DBA.

a.k.sehgal--- On Fri, 16/4/10, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisraRe: Re: K.P.Rules to analyse if native is affected with Ghost ,witches etc Date: Friday, 16 April, 2010, 8:00 AM

Dear A.k.Sehgalji & Seniors, Rahu gives:

(1) Firstly, the results of the planet in conj. With it;

(2) Secondly, the results of the planet(s) aspecting it;

(3) Thirdly, the results of its own star lord; and

(4) Fourthly the results of the owner of the sign occupied by it.(5) You have pointed out that main planet of course is rahu & it affects a weak mind(moon).A close conjunction or aspect of rahu on weak moon would result in such situation.Both rahu & moon would signify 5 8 12 or 6 8 12.In case it is 7 8 12 there will be aggressive behaviour.The degree of results will depend on strength(significat ion) of asc.sublord ,sun & merc.

It means effect of Ghost should be judged by weak Moon only and there is no need of Rahu* in any manner.Because Rahu does not have its independant role.

I could not understand independant role of Rahu from BPHS also.In BPHS chapter 57 sloka 73 to 75 has some indication in this regard.It is mentioned that during Dasa of Rahu and Bhukti of Moon native gets affected with ghost if in natal chart Weak Moon is placed in 6,8,12th house from Rahu.The native may have to face other problems also -like great loss,theft,fear, disease etc.Please enlighten us on Ghost or evil ? how they are signified?

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comThu, April 15, 2010 6:21:14 PMRe: Re: K.P.Rules to analyse if native is affected with Ghost ,witches etc

Dear sir,becasue of the planetory signfications as you have said and weak moon, the behaviour of the native could be affected. But what about the significance of Ghost or evil ? how they are signified? Pls enlighten on this.RegardsAdith

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 10:53 AM, ashok sehgal <aks071945 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear friends

or 6 8 12.In case it is 7 8 12 there will be aggressive behaviour.The degree of results will depend on strength(significat ion) of asc.sublord ,sun & merc.

a.k.sehgal --- On Wed, 14/4/10, chelnims_in <chelnims_in@ > wrote:

chelnims_in <chelnims_in@ > Re: K.P.Rules to analyse if native is affected with Ghost ,witches etc@gro ups.comWednesday, 14 April, 2010, 9:12 PM

one of my friend approached me for similar issue. his wife suddenly having some problem by talking to herself, complaining someone is saying something but she cannot see that person, she complains others/neighbours are doing something against her, etc., etc., such issues. that too she is not behaves all time like this. once in two days or 3 days that too for few hours. why and how to solvei also would like to know which house to be checked, how do we find when will she become alright? this issue started just couple of year back after she lost her in-laws. till that time she was normal.

@gro ups.com, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:>> Respected seniors,Please enlighten me if there is any K.P rule to analyse from birth chart as to whether native is affected with ghost or witches or evil souls or not during DBA of certain planets.In BPHS chapter 57 sloka 73 to 75 has some indication in this regard.It is mentioned that during Dasa of Rahu and Bhukti of Moon native gets affected with ghost if in natal chart Weak Moon is placed in 6,8,12th house from Rahu.The native may have to face other problems also -like great loss,theft,fear, disease etc.> With thanks & regards, > Dhirendra Nath Misra>