IndiaDivine.org

Plese read my son's chart & I've no respect for you

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Adith ji,I am personally unable to digest your comments.I have seen that respected Dr.Rath, Tinvinji,Sunaprantha Kalyan ji,Professional Lajmiji, and few others never commented that they also felt hard like this after offering their correct predictions & free services rather they earn many many thanks only instead of money.There are ungrateful persons also in this society who does not even imagin to pay respect

when they have got their work done for free.

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Tue, April 13, 2010 12:46:29 PMRe: Plese read my son's chart

Dear Naresh ji,I duly agree with your statement. This is the reason I some times do not go for any analysis on any case without fee. Only when pay, they take it seriously.RegardsAdith

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 12:18 PM, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ v wrote:

Respected Madam, I am very sorry to say that you have been repeated requesting the forum to check your son's chart and although many have put up their views from time to time but you have not even bothered to even thank any of the respected Astrologer who takes out so much of his valid time and energy in solving queries put up here, neither you even bother to reply back. Madam whosoever it may be one needs atleast a few words from you whether you are reading our mails or not. Maybe I have not till now seen you reply (as I am the one who had put in my efforts and am still waiting for your sincere reply) any of the Astrologers on the forum. I feel sorry to write these words but please make it a point to reply back to whosoever makes effort to solve the case of your son.

regards--- On Mon, 12/4/10, Priyanka Sha <phone79 (AT) ymail (DOT) com> wrote:

Priyanka Sha <phone79 (AT) ymail (DOT) com> Re: Plese read my son's chart@gro ups.comMonday, 12 April, 2010, 4:17 AM

Hello Luther Ji,My son's Hearing has already been checked it is found to be normal.Still he is not talking.Please analyse and see when he would speak.Date of Birth April 27,2006Time 11:08 AMPlace Etobicoke,CanadaREgards,Priyanka--- On Sun, 11/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Plese read my son's chart@gro ups.com Sunday, 11 April, 2010, 7:02 AM

Dear Priyankaji,

I hope you have excluded hearing defect. When one does not hear the sound he cannot learn to speak..

Dr. Rath

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comWed, March 31, 2010 3:10:07 PMRe: Plese read my son's chart

Sear Priyanjaji,

Did you check his hearing capaciry pl.? To test it you can purposely drop a vassel of some other articles which gives

big sound behind him withou hos kowledge. If he turns to

to the direction of sound, you can take it his hearing is normal. Similarly you can test his eye also from his visible distance and you can satisfy his eye sight alright. Did you consult any physician and got tested for his speech? I realise your anxiety. Please get me Long. & Lat. of his birth place.

Wishing you best of luck.

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Priyanka Sha

@gro ups.com

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 7:21 PM

Plese read my son's chart

Hello, Please predict when would my almost 4 year old son start speaking .His details are as follow. Date of Birth April 27,2006 Time 11:08 Place Etobicoke Canada He is not speaking yet.I am really worried. Best Regards, Priyanka

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php

Guest guest

Dear Misra ji,Hope you must understand the full scenario of the thread. Why such statement came!I personally spent hours together for the analysis of the case for the possibility of the marriage. Also many others have done it. But so far the querent has not come back with her acknowledgment of the receipt.

Even it happens to some of the members also.If I am correct  It happened in your case also when I gave my prediction on your land deal. Only after my reminder you acknowledged the receipt.Only if you face this type of scenario you will realise.

I have personally given my free consultation to many who approached me directly through forum. But many did not come back saying thanks.!!Similar discussion had in an another thread.Nothing is to undigest. It is a fact.

RegardsAdithOn Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 8:45 PM, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:

Respected Adith ji,I am personally unable to digest your comments.I have seen that respected Dr.Rath, Tinvinji,Sunaprantha Kalyan ji,Professional Lajmiji, and few others never commented that they also felt hard like this after offering their correct predictions & free services rather they earn many many thanks only instead of money.There are ungrateful persons also in this society who does not even imagin to pay respect

With thanks & regards, 

Dhirendra Nath Misra

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Tue, April 13, 2010 12:46:29 PMRe: Plese read my son's chart 

Dear Naresh ji,I duly agree with your statement. This is the reason I some times do not go for any analysis on any case without fee. Only when pay, they take it seriously.RegardsAdith

Respected Madam, I am very sorry to say that you have been repeated requesting the forum to check your son's chart and although many have put up their views from time to time but you have not even bothered to even thank any of the respected Astrologer who takes out so much of his valid time and energy in solving queries put up here, neither you even bother to reply back. Madam whosoever it may be one needs atleast a few words from you whether you are reading our mails or not. Maybe I have not till now seen you reply (as I am the one who had put in my efforts and am still waiting for your sincere reply) any of the Astrologers on the forum. I feel sorry to write these words but please make it a point to reply back to whosoever makes effort to solve the case of your son.

Priyanka Sha <phone79 (AT) ymail (DOT) com> Re: Plese read my son's chart@gro ups.comMonday, 12 April, 2010, 4:17 AM

Hello Luther Ji,My son's Hearing has already been checked it is found to be normal.Still he is not talking.Please analyse and see when he would speak.Date of Birth April 27,2006Time 11:08 AM

Place Etobicoke,CanadaREgards,Priyanka--- On Sun, 11/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Plese read my son's chart@gro ups.com Sunday, 11 April, 2010, 7:02 AM

Dear Priyankaji,

I hope you have excluded hearing defect. When one does not hear the sound he cannot learn to speak..

Dr. Rath

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.com

Wed, March 31, 2010 3:10:07 PMRe: Plese read my son's chart 

Sear Priyanjaji,

Did you check his hearing capaciry pl.? To test it you can purposely drop a vassel of some other articles which gives

big sound behind him withou hos kowledge.  If he turns to

to the direction of sound, you can take it his hearing is normal. Similarly you can test his eye  also from his visible distance and you can satisfy his eye sight alright.  Did you consult any physician and got tested for his speech? I realise your anxiety. Please get me Long. & Lat. of his birth place.

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Priyanka Sha

@gro ups.com

Hello, Please predict when would my almost 4 year old son start speaking .His details are as follow. Date of Birth April 27,2006 Time 11:08 Place Etobicoke Canada He is not speaking yet.I am really worried. Best Regards, Priyanka

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php

Guest guest

Respected Adithji & all Seniors,I always bow down my head on your lotus feet for your kindness that you have ever shown for me.How can I be ungrateful? I again apologize for being late in thanking you.But never remained ungrateful even if you were insisting upon retrograde Mercury at that time and I was confident to get the deed executed on 24.09.2009 and my confidence had won.

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Tue, April 13, 2010 11:59:41 PMRe: Plese read my son's chart & I've no respect for you

Dear Misra ji,Hope you must understand the full scenario of the thread. Why such statement came!I personally spent hours together for the analysis of the case for the possibility of the marriage. Also many others have done it. But so far the querent has not come back with her acknowledgment of the receipt. Even it happens to some of the members also.If I am correct It happened in your case also when I gave my prediction on your land deal. Only after my reminder you acknowledged the receipt.Only if you face this type of scenario you will realise.I have personally given my free consultation to many who approached me directly through forum. But many did not come back saying thanks.!!Similar discussion had in an another thread.Nothing is to undigest. It is a fact.RegardsAdith

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 8:45 PM, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> wrote:

Respected Adith ji,I am personally unable to digest your comments.I have seen that respected Dr.Rath, Tinvinji,Sunapranth a Kalyan ji,Professional Lajmiji, and few others never commented that they also felt hard like this after offering their correct predictions & free services rather they earn many many thanks only instead of money.There are ungrateful persons also in this society who does not even imagin to pay respect

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (28)

Recent Activity:

New Members 9

Visit Your Group

<*> KP Learning Resources: http://logy.astrosage.com/

MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Toolbar now.

Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Un • Terms of Use

Guest guest

Hello Mishraji from your mail I feel that the Astrologer must keep on pouring knowledge without asking due respects. Sir although I maybe wrong here but asking free obligatory services without even giving a few words of thanks... maybe Guruji too would have not tolerated.. I am kindly requesting you to read what Guruji has written in his book as i clearly remember . One should be sincere when he is going to the respected Astrologer and in no way he should go empty handed, if not something he could at least take some fruits and give him as a token of respect. Here the meaning of the context not be taken otherwise I would say, You neither Me, nor Shri Adithji are demanding anything but at least the concerned person should write back, to at least let us know whether he/she is reading our mails and what is the impact in their

minds. Sir reading your mail I feel that Adhithji has done wrong if he has helped the forum by spending his valuable time in solving your query by giving his valuable knowledge. I also clearly remember that Lajmiji too has requested a member few days back to give a feedback when we were solved the query of Cerebal Palsy of the child. Sir I also feel that similarly the other respected astrologers to would be feeling the same, but some would not react as some would as Me , Adhithji, and Shri Lajmiji.

regards...

Naresh Valecha--- On Tue, 13/4/10, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra Plese read my son's chart & I've no respect for you Date: Tuesday, 13 April, 2010, 8:45 PM

Respected Adith ji,I am personally unable to digest your comments.I have seen that respected Dr.Rath, Tinvinji,Sunapranth a Kalyan ji,Professional Lajmiji, and few others never commented that they also felt hard like this after offering their correct predictions & free services rather they earn many many thanks only instead of money.There are ungrateful persons also in this society who does not even imagin to pay respect

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comTue, April 13, 2010 12:46:29 PMRe: Plese read my son's chart

Respected Madam, I am very sorry to say that you have been repeated requesting the forum to check your son's chart and although many have put up their views from time to time but you have not even bothered to even thank any of the respected Astrologer who takes out so much of his valid time and energy in solving queries put up here, neither you even bother to reply back. Madam whosoever it may be one needs atleast a few words from you whether you are reading our mails or not. Maybe I have not till now seen you reply (as I am the one who had put in my efforts and am still waiting for your sincere reply) any of the Astrologers on the forum. I feel sorry to write these words but please make it a point to reply back to whosoever makes effort to solve the case of your son.

Hello Luther Ji,My son's Hearing has already been checked it is found to be normal.Still he is not talking.Please analyse and see when he would speak.Date of Birth April 27,2006Time 11:08 AMPlace Etobicoke,CanadaREgards,Priyanka--- On Sun, 11/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Priyankaji,

Dr. Rath

kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comWed, March 31, 2010 3:10:07 PMRe: Plese read my son's chart

Sear Priyanjaji,

to the direction of sound, you can take it his hearing is normal. Similarly you can test his eye also from his visible distance and you can satisfy his eye sight alright. Did you consult any physician and got tested for his speech? I realise your anxiety. Please get me Long. & Lat. of his birth place.

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Priyanka Sha

@gro ups.com

Guest guest

Dear Misra Ji,You need not bow your head on my feet ever. I am not fit enough in every aspects. A long way to go...By the way, the prediction I gave you for your land deal, I remember " It will be through..but I am just concerned about the retrograde Mercury as per the KP rule.. " The success of the this rule narrated by our Guruji is not consisitent which we all know and your case is one among them. I also remember your case for such similar retrograde related cases that I come across. Thanks for that.

With RegardsAdith On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 2:12 AM, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:

Respected Adithji & all Seniors,I always bow down my head on your lotus feet for your kindness that you have ever shown for me.How can I be ungrateful? I again apologize for being late in thanking you.But never remained ungrateful even if you were insisting upon retrograde Mercury at that time and I was confident to get the deed executed on 24.09.2009 and my confidence had won.

With thanks & regards, 

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Tue, April 13, 2010 11:59:41 PMRe: Plese read my son's chart & I've no respect for you

Dear Misra ji,Hope you must understand the full scenario of the thread. Why such statement came!I personally spent hours together for the analysis of the case for the possibility of the marriage. Also many others have done it. But so far the querent has not come back with her acknowledgment of the receipt.

Even it happens to some of the members also.If I am correct  It happened in your case also when I gave my prediction on your land deal. Only after my reminder you acknowledged the receipt.Only if you face this type of scenario you will realise.

I have personally given my free consultation to many who approached me directly through forum. But many did not come back saying thanks.!!Similar discussion had in an another thread.Nothing is to undigest. It is a fact.

RegardsAdith

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 8:45 PM, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> wrote:

Respected Adith ji,I am personally unable to digest your comments.I have seen that respected Dr.Rath, Tinvinji,Sunapranth a Kalyan ji,Professional Lajmiji, and few others never commented that they also felt hard like this after offering their correct predictions & free services rather they earn many many thanks only instead of money.There are ungrateful persons also in this society who does not even imagin to pay respect

With thanks & regards, 

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic (28)

Recent Activity:

New Members 9

Visit Your Group

<*> KP Learning Resources: http://logy.astrosage.com/

MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Toolbar now.

Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Un • Terms of Use

Guest guest

Respected Valechaji,

[1]In this democratic forum Sri Punitji may approve any query.[2]Stalwarts may put their analysis for free and for making correct analysis they may earn thanks if given in return by grateful consultants.How ever Stalwarts do deserve for great respect even if they do not accept money in return.It is the greatness of stalwarts that they enlighten us by their divine knowledge bestowed upon them by supreme power for free if they are pleased with us .

[3]Juniors may learn K.P.Rules here and may grow day to day for coming future, if not discarded.

[4]Ungrateful consultants neither get correct analysis nor they are expected to give even thanks in return.

[5]Guruji says-Every thing is destined...........................etc.

[6]Many fraud face reader astrologer & fraud astrologers are earning huge name ,fame & money now a days out of this forum also and consultants are being cheated without any fear.

[7]I see every where is darkness.Where people will go to seek guidance,if he/she does not come here in K.P.Forum.By the grace of Supreme power opportunity is given to serve the sufferings and to invent new K.P Rules and to extol what has been invented by Guruji and Stalwarts.

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v Sent: Wed, April 14, 2010 9:12:39 AMRe: Plese read my son's chart & I've no respect for you

Hello Mishraji from your mail I feel that the Astrologer must keep on pouring knowledge without asking due respects. Sir although I maybe wrong here but asking free obligatory services without even giving a few words of thanks... maybe Guruji too would have not tolerated.. I am kindly requesting you to read what Guruji has written in his book as i clearly remember . One should be sincere when he is going to the respected Astrologer and in no way he should go empty handed, if not something he could at least take some fruits and give him as a token of respect. Here the meaning of the context not be taken otherwise I would say, You neither Me, nor Shri Adithji are demanding anything but at least the concerned person should write back, to at least let us know whether he/she is reading our mails and what is the impact in their minds. Sir reading your mail I feel that Adhithji has done wrong if he has helped the forum by

spending his valuable time in solving your query by giving his valuable knowledge. I also clearly remember that Lajmiji too has requested a member few days back to give a feedback when we were solved the query of Cerebal Palsy of the child. Sir I also feel that similarly the other respected astrologers to would be feeling the same, but some would not react as some would as Me , Adhithji, and Shri Lajmiji.

regards...

Naresh Valecha--- On Tue, 13/4/10, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> wrote:

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> Plese read my son's chart & I've no respect for you@gro ups.comTuesday, 13 April, 2010, 8:45 PM

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comTue, April 13, 2010 12:46:29 PMRe: Plese read my son's chart

Guest guest

Dear Naresh,

My considered view.

When we offer services to any one,we should offer such services where we do not expect any thing in return.For example when someone approaches you for money,you should give such amount where you are not affected, if for any reason,justified or not,the borrower does not return.

Same is true for astrological services, you must offer without expecting anything in return,even a thank you.. Your expression of hurt or ingratitude , affects you only.

The forum rules are clear,no free consultations,yet you venture to predict.

,possibly for various reasons. 1 Your desire to help. 2 You want to test your predictive skills. 3 If your prediction is right, one more to the kitty, etc etc.

Each of us are here in this forum, for satisfying our personal needs.when the need is fulfilled,we cease to participate.. This Life in Action.

If I were you, this too will pass. To Expect is to be Disappointed

Best wishes,

Satish--- On Wed, 4/14/10, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v wrote:

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_vRe: Plese read my son's chart & I've no respect for you Date: Wednesday, April 14, 2010, 9:12 AM

Hello Mishraji from your mail I feel that the Astrologer must keep on pouring knowledge without asking due respects. Sir although I maybe wrong here but asking free obligatory services without even giving a few words of thanks... maybe Guruji too would have not tolerated.. I am kindly requesting you to read what Guruji has written in his book as i clearly remember . One should be sincere when he is going to the respected Astrologer and in no way he should go empty handed, if not something he could at least take some fruits and give him as a token of respect. Here the meaning of the context not be taken otherwise I would say, You neither Me, nor Shri Adithji are demanding anything but at least the concerned person should write back, to at least let us know whether he/she is reading our mails and what is the impact in their minds. Sir reading your mail I feel that Adhithji has done wrong if he has helped the forum by

spending his valuable time in solving your query by giving his valuable knowledge. I also clearly remember that Lajmiji too has requested a member few days back to give a feedback when we were solved the query of Cerebal Palsy of the child. Sir I also feel that similarly the other respected astrologers to would be feeling the same, but some would not react as some would as Me , Adhithji, and Shri Lajmiji.

regards...

Naresh Valecha--- On Tue, 13/4/10, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> wrote:

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> Plese read my son's chart & I've no respect for you@gro ups.comTuesday, 13 April, 2010, 8:45 PM

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Priyankaji,

Dr. Rath

Sear Priyanjaji,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Priyanka Sha

@gro ups.com

Guest guest

Sir, you are really great...in my opinion one is working aimlessly if he or she is not known that the person for whom one is working is really in need of the services he is being given. To clarify my point I feel as aimless working for a person who fails to respond in anyway to let me know whether he/she is reading my mails or not. Thanks and courtesy for the trends that been changed. Basic ethics of thanking one need to be still remembered. Anyway the more we debate we would be away from our subjects lets forget and forgive.. God Bless all.

sincere regards

Naresh Valecha--- On Wed, 14/4/10, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

R Satish <rsatish1942Re: Plese read my son's chart & I've no respect for you Date: Wednesday, 14 April, 2010, 6:35 PM

Dear Naresh,

My considered view.

When we offer services to any one,we should offer such services where we do not expect any thing in return.For example when someone approaches you for money,you should give such amount where you are not affected, if for any reason,justified or not,the borrower does not return.

Same is true for astrological services, you must offer without expecting anything in return,even a thank you.. Your expression of hurt or ingratitude , affects you only.

The forum rules are clear,no free consultations, yet you venture to predict.

,possibly for various reasons. 1 Your desire to help. 2 You want to test your predictive skills. 3 If your prediction is right, one more to the kitty, etc etc.

Each of us are here in this forum, for satisfying our personal needs.when the need is fulfilled,we cease to participate. . This Life in Action.

Best wishes,

Satish--- On Wed, 4/14/10, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ v wrote:

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ vRe: Plese read my son's chart & I've no respect for you@gro ups.comWednesday, April 14, 2010, 9:12 AM

regards...

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Priyankaji,

Dr. Rath

Sear Priyanjaji,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Priyanka Sha

@gro ups.com

Guest guest

Dear my astrology brothern,

The astrology science belongs to God and it is His kindness that a very small portion of it is made known to a select few of us. Therefore we are duty bound to help the mankind whenever they are in trouble and should not expect anything in return even a word of thanks. Let us raise above all others and show who we are and what we can do. This is what Krishna said in Gita.

pranams,

C.Kalyanaraman--- On Wed, 14/4/10, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

R Satish <rsatish1942Re: Plese read my son's chart & I've no respect for you Date: Wednesday, 14 April, 2010, 1:05 PM

Dear Naresh,

My considered view.

Each of us are here in this forum, for satisfying our personal needs.when the need is fulfilled,we cease to participate. . This Life in Action.

Best wishes,

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ vRe: Plese read my son's chart & I've no respect for you@gro ups.comWednesday, April 14, 2010, 9:12 AM

regards...

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Priyankaji,

Dr. Rath

Sear Priyanjaji,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Priyanka Sha

@gro ups.com

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Guest guest

Dear Adithji,

Many times our predictions do fail. People treat Lawyers,Doctors and Astrologers same - they are not responsible if their work did not succeed. While the lawyers and doctors atleast have the freedom to say sorry and proceed to next case, poor astrologers are ignored and tagged as "useless". This is the very reason they don't come back. If your predictions come true, definitely they will come back to you with more queries, if not with thanks. So think that some where our prediction has gone wrong and hence. Continue to do your service to this world, please.

C.Kalyanaraman--- On Tue, 13/4/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Plese read my son's chart & I've no respect for you Date: Tuesday, 13 April, 2010, 6:29 PM

Dear Misra ji,Hope you must understand the full scenario of the thread. Why such statement came!I personally spent hours together for the analysis of the case for the possibility of the marriage. Also many others have done it. But so far the querent has not come back with her acknowledgment of the receipt. Even it happens to some of the members also.If I am correct It happened in your case also when I gave my prediction on your land deal. Only after my reminder you acknowledged the receipt.Only if you face this type of scenario you will realise.I have personally given my free consultation to many who approached me directly through forum. But many did not come back saying thanks.!!Similar discussion had in an another thread.Nothing is to undigest. It is a fact.RegardsAdith

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Priyankaji,

Dr. Rath

Sear Priyanjaji,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Priyanka Sha

@gro ups.com

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Guest guest

Dears Satish & Naresh,

Our revered Guruji had advised us to charge a respectable amount of fees.. " say Rs.100/- (in those days)" ...which in present days amounts to a much larger sum...because "free predictions" ...are treated as thankless gestures...in my own experience,also, astrologers who give free advice are taken for granted...!

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi. --- On Wed, 14/4/10, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

R Satish <rsatish1942Re: Plese read my son's chart & I've no respect for you Received: Wednesday, 14 April, 2010, 1:05 PM

Dear Naresh,

My considered view.

Best wishes,

regards...

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Priyankaji,

Dr. Rath

Sear Priyanjaji,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Priyanka Sha

@gro ups.com

Guest guest

Dear Mr. R Satish

I fully agree.

Words of wisdom.

A.K.Sehgal--- On Wed, 14/4/10, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

R Satish <rsatish1942Re: Plese read my son's chart & I've no respect for you Date: Wednesday, 14 April, 2010, 6:35 PM

Dear Naresh,

My considered view.

Best wishes,

regards...

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Priyankaji,

Dr. Rath

Sear Priyanjaji,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Priyanka Sha

@gro ups.com

Guest guest

Dear Sirs

I dont know about lawyers but you are wrong as far as doctors are concerned.Even

for complications which are possible during course of treatment/surgery they are

taken to task.Abroad they are sued and in India they can be sued or some times

are beaten up.

Sooraj

, KALYANARAMAN C <ramanhotha wrote:

>

> Dear Adithji,

> Many times our predictions do fail. People treat Lawyers,Doctors and

Astrologers same - they are not responsible if their work did not succeed. While

the lawyers and doctors atleast have the freedom to say sorry and proceed to

next case, poor astrologers are ignored and tagged as " useless " . This is the

very reason they don't come back. If your predictions come true, definitely they

will come back to you with more queries, if not with thanks. So think that some

where our prediction has gone wrong and hence. Continue to do your service to

this world, please.

> C.Kalyanaraman

>

> --- On Tue, 13/4/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

>

>

> adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

> Re: Plese read my son's chart & I've no respect for you

>

> Tuesday, 13 April, 2010, 6:29 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear Misra ji,

>

> Hope you must understand the full scenario of the thread. Why such statement

came!

>

> I personally spent hours together for the analysis of the case for the

possibility of the marriage. Also many others have done it. But so far the

querent has not come back with her acknowledgment of the receipt.

>

> Even it happens to some of the members also.If I am correct  It happened in

your case also when I gave my prediction on your land deal. Only after my

reminder you acknowledged the receipt.

>

> Only if you face this type of scenario you will realise.

>

> I have personally given my free consultation to many who approached me

directly through forum. But many did not come back saying thanks.!!

>

> Similar discussion had in an another thread.

>

> Nothing is to undigest. It is a fact.

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

>

>

>

>

> On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 8:45 PM, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@

ymail.com> wrote:

>

>

>  

Respected Adith ji,I am personally unable to digest your comments.I have seen

that respected Dr.Rath, Tinvinji,Sunapranth a Kalyan ji,Professional Lajmiji,

and few others never commented that they also felt hard like this

after offering their correct predictions & free services rather they earn many

many thanks only instead of money.There are ungrateful persons also in this

society who does not even imagin to pay respect

> when they have got their work done for free.

> With thanks & regards, 

> Dhirendra Nath Misra

>  

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>

> @gro ups.com

> Tue, April 13, 2010 12:46:29 PM

> Re: Plese read my son's chart

>

>  

>

> Dear Naresh ji,

>

> I duly agree with your statement. This is the reason I some times do not go

for any analysis on any case without fee. Only when pay, they take it seriously.

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

>

> On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 12:18 PM, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ v

wrote:

>

>

>  

>

>

Respected Madam, I am very sorry to say that you have been repeated

requesting the forum to check your son's chart and although many have put up

their views from time to time but you have not even bothered to even thank any

of the respected Astrologer who takes out so much of his valid time and energy

in solving queries put up here, neither you even bother to reply back. Madam

whosoever it may be one needs atleast a few words from you whether you

are reading our mails or not. Maybe I have not till now seen you reply (as I

am the one who had put in my efforts and am still waiting for your sincere

reply) any of the Astrologers on the forum. I feel sorry to write these words

but please make it a point to reply back to whosoever makes effort to solve the

case of your son.

> regards

> --- On Mon, 12/4/10, Priyanka Sha <phone79 (AT) ymail (DOT) com> wrote:

>

>

> Priyanka Sha <phone79 (AT) ymail (DOT) com>

>

> @gro ups.com

> Monday, 12 April, 2010, 4:17 AM

>

>

>  

Hello Luther Ji,

> My son's Hearing has already been checked it is found to be normal.

> Still he is not talking.Please analyse and see when he would speak.

>

> Date of Birth April 27,2006

> Time 11:08 AM

> Place Etobicoke,Canada

>

> REgards,

> Priyanka

> --- On Sun, 11/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

>

>

>

> Luther Rath <rathluther >

> @gro ups.com

>

> Sunday, 11 April, 2010, 7:02 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear Priyankaji,

> I hope you have excluded hearing defect. When one does not hear the sound he

cannot learn to speak..

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

>

> kadavasalramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>

> @gro ups.com

> Wed, March 31, 2010 3:10:07 PM

>

>  

>

> 

> Sear Priyanjaji,

>  

> Did you check his hearing capaciry pl.? To test it you can purposely drop a

vassel of some other articles which gives

> big sound behind him withou hos kowledge.  If he turns to

> to the direction of sound, you can take it his hearing is normal. Similarly

you can test his eye  also from his visible distance and you can satisfy his

eye sight alright.  Did you consult any physician and got tested for his

speech? I realise your anxiety. Please get me Long. & Lat. of his birth place.

>  

> Wishing you best of luck.

>  

> K.S.V.Ramani

>

> -

> Priyanka Sha

> @gro ups.com

> Tuesday, March 30, 2010 7:21 PM

> Plese read my son's chart

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

> Hello, Please predict when would my almost 4 year old son start speaking .His

details are as follow. Date of Birth April 27,2006 Time 11:08 Place Etobicoke

Canada He is not speaking yet.I am really worried. Best Regards, Priyanka

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

>

>  

>  

>

>

> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download

Now! http://messenger. / download. php

>

>

>

>

>

>

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download

Now! http://messenger./download.php

>

Guest guest

Dear Sir,Even if our prediction comes true, we can not expect that one will come back all the time for may reasons. Suppose if they got the predictions from many astrologers (some may be correct and some may not be ) on a specific query, when the event got materialised, they even may not remember us. It happens even for a paid service. That might be due to their busy in their routine work.

But thanking for the receipt of the analysis or the time spent is a must.RegardsAdithOn Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 9:44 AM, KALYANARAMAN C <ramanhotha wrote:

Dear Adithji,

Many times our predictions do fail. People treat Lawyers,Doctors and Astrologers same - they are not responsible if their work did not succeed. While the lawyers and doctors atleast have the freedom to say sorry and proceed to next case, poor astrologers are ignored and tagged as " useless " . This is the very reason they don't come back. If your predictions come true, definitely they will come back to you with more queries, if not with thanks. So think that some where our prediction has gone wrong and hence. Continue to do your service to this world, please.

C.Kalyanaraman--- On Tue, 13/4/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Re: Plese read my son's chart & I've no respect for you Date: Tuesday, 13 April, 2010, 6:29 PM

RegardsAdith

Respected Adith ji,I am personally unable to digest your comments.I have seen that respected Dr.Rath, Tinvinji,Sunapranth a Kalyan ji,Professional Lajmiji, and few others never commented that they also felt hard like this after offering their correct predictions & free services rather they earn many many thanks only instead of money.There are ungrateful persons also in this society who does not even imagin to pay respect

With thanks & regards, 

Dhirendra Nath Misra

@gro ups.com

Respected Madam, I am very sorry to say that you have been repeated requesting the forum to check your son's chart and although many have put up their views from time to time but you have not even bothered to even thank any of the respected Astrologer who takes out so much of his valid time and energy in solving queries put up here, neither you even bother to reply back. Madam whosoever it may be one needs atleast a few words from you whether you are reading our mails or not. Maybe I have not till now seen you reply (as I am the one who had put in my efforts and am still waiting for your sincere reply) any of the Astrologers on the forum. I feel sorry to write these words but please make it a point to reply back to whosoever makes effort to solve the case of your son.

Priyanka Sha <phone79 (AT) ymail (DOT) com> Re: Plese read my son's chart@gro ups.com

Monday, 12 April, 2010, 4:17 AM

Hello Luther Ji,My son's Hearing has already been checked it is found to be normal.Still he is not talking.Please analyse and see when he would speak.Date of Birth April 27,2006Time 11:08 AM

Place Etobicoke,CanadaREgards,Priyanka--- On Sun, 11/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Priyankaji,

Dr. Rath

Sear Priyanjaji,

to the direction of sound, you can take it his hearing is normal. Similarly you can test his eye  also from his visible distance and you can satisfy his eye sight alright.  Did you consult any physician and got tested for his speech? I realise your anxiety. Please get me Long. & Lat. of his birth place.

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Priyanka Sha

@gro ups.com

Guest guest

Dear Yogesh ji,I fully agree with you.I have experienced this many times.RegardsAdithOn Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 11:27 AM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Dears Satish & Naresh,

Our revered Guruji had advised us to charge a respectable amount of fees..  " say Rs.100/- (in those days) " ...which in present days amounts to a much larger sum...because " free predictions " ...are treated as thankless gestures...in my own experience,also,  astrologers who give free advice are taken for granted...! 

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.                                  --- On Wed, 14/4/10, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

R Satish <rsatish1942Re: Plese read my son's chart & I've no respect for you

Received: Wednesday, 14 April, 2010, 1:05 PM

Dear Naresh,

My considered view.

When we offer services to any one,we should offer such services where we do not expect any thing in return.For  example when someone approaches you for money,you should give such amount where you  are not affected, if for any reason,justified or not,the borrower does not return.

,possibly for various reasons. 1 Your desire to help. 2 You want to test your predictive skills. 3 If your prediction is right, one more to the kitty,   etc etc.

Best wishes,

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ vRe: Plese read my son's chart & I've no respect for you

@gro ups.comWednesday, April 14, 2010, 9:12 AM

Hello Mishraji from your mail I feel that the Astrologer must keep on pouring knowledge without asking due respects. Sir although I maybe wrong here but asking free obligatory services without even giving a few words of thanks... maybe Guruji too would have not tolerated.. I am kindly requesting you to read what Guruji has written in his book as i clearly remember . One should be sincere when he is going to the respected Astrologer and in no way he should go empty handed, if not something he could at least take some fruits and give him as a token of respect. Here the meaning of the context not be taken otherwise I would say, You neither Me, nor Shri Adithji are demanding anything but at least the concerned person should write back, to at least let us know whether he/she is reading our mails and what is the impact in their minds. Sir reading your mail I feel that Adhithji has done wrong if he has helped the forum by

spending his valuable time in solving your query by giving his valuable knowledge. I also clearly remember that Lajmiji too has requested a member few days back to give a feedback when we were solved the query of Cerebal Palsy of the child. Sir I also feel that similarly the other respected astrologers to would be feeling the same, but some would not react as some would as Me , Adhithji, and Shri Lajmiji.

regards...

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> Plese read my son's chart & I've no respect for you

@gro ups.comTuesday, 13 April, 2010, 8:45 PM

With thanks & regards, 

Dhirendra Nath Misra

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.com

Priyanka Sha <phone79 (AT) ymail (DOT) com> Re: Plese read my son's chart@gro ups.com

Dear Priyankaji,

Dr. Rath

Sear Priyanjaji,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Priyanka Sha

@gro ups.com

Guest guest

Dear Member,

In your sons chart Saturn is placed in the second house which is the seat of speech etc.Saturn is the " Ashtamadhipathy " and a malefic too.he is unaspected which may indicate some past life samskar to be gone through and " bhog " is finished.The " Dwithiyadhipathy " Moon is a malefic.Venus Dasa,Venus bhukthi and Saturn antar is in progress for your boy.The period is between 20-10-2009 and 27-4-2010.?The next lord who is Mercury also is debilitated.he is with Rahu.

Venus who is in the eleventh from Moon is a Yogakaraka.Prticularly with reference to speech,I believe.Jupiter aspects oth Venus and the Moon.Venus is the second lord from Moon sign.?Any time before the sub period of Venus your son has very fair chances to speak in the normal course.

Regards,jagannathan.

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 6:16 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Sir,Even if our prediction comes true, we can not expect that one will come back all the time for may reasons. Suppose if they got the predictions from many astrologers (some may be correct and some may not be ) on a specific query, when the event got materialised, they even may not remember us. It happens even for a paid service. That might be due to their busy in their routine work.

But thanking for the receipt of the analysis or the time spent is a must.RegardsAdith

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 9:44 AM, KALYANARAMAN C <ramanhotha wrote:

Dear Adithji,

Many times our predictions do fail. People treat Lawyers,Doctors and Astrologers same - they are not responsible if their work did not succeed. While the lawyers and doctors atleast have the freedom to say sorry and proceed to next case, poor astrologers are ignored and tagged as " useless " . This is the very reason they don't come back. If your predictions come true, definitely they will come back to you with more queries, if not with thanks. So think that some where our prediction has gone wrong and hence. Continue to do your service to this world, please.

C.Kalyanaraman

--- On Tue, 13/4/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Re: Plese read my son's chart & I've no respect for you

Date: Tuesday, 13 April, 2010, 6:29 PM

Even it happens to some of the members also.If I am correct  It happened in your case also when I gave my prediction on your land deal. Only after my reminder you acknowledged the receipt. Only if you face this type of scenario you will realise.I have personally given my free consultation to many who approached me directly through forum. But many did not come back saying thanks.!!

Similar discussion had in an another thread.Nothing is to undigest. It is a fact.RegardsAdith

With thanks & regards, 

Dhirendra Nath Misra

@gro ups.com

Dear Priyankaji,

Dr. Rath

Sear Priyanjaji,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Priyanka Sha

@gro ups.com

Guest guest

Dear friends,

With much constrain I am to opine that it is already too much to discuss on thanks giving and thanks receiving, Offering daxina and receiving it, expecting consulting fees and sending the amount. In place of all these numerous vein discussion predictions from different members would be encouraging and helpful for learning. We are just deviating our aim and objective. Let there be discussions on the issue and let us see the different approach and views.

Kindly do not mis-understand me.

Dr. Rath

KALYANARAMAN C <ramanhotha Sent: Thu, April 15, 2010 9:38:32 AMRe: Plese read my son's chart & I've no respect for you

Dear my astrology brothern,

The astrology science belongs to God and it is His kindness that a very small portion of it is made known to a select few of us. Therefore we are duty bound to help the mankind whenever they are in trouble and should not expect anything in return even a word of thanks. Let us raise above all others and show who we are and what we can do. This is what Krishna said in Gita.

pranams,

C.Kalyanaraman--- On Wed, 14/4/10, R Satish <rsatish1942@ > wrote:

R Satish <rsatish1942@ >Re: Plese read my son's chart & I've no respect for you@gro ups.comWednesday, 14 April, 2010, 1:05 PM

Dear Naresh,

My considered view.

Best wishes,

regards...

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Priyankaji,

Dr. Rath

Sear Priyanjaji,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Priyanka Sha

@gro ups.com

Guest guest

Free medical consultations are many times taken as casual. The prescription does not bear any value.

Dr. Rath

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi Cc: R Satish <rsatish1942; Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_vThu, April 15, 2010 11:27:21 AMRe: Plese read my son's chart & I've no respect for you

Dears Satish & Naresh,

Our revered Guruji had advised us to charge a respectable amount of fees.. " say Rs.100/- (in those days)" ...which in present days amounts to a much larger sum...because "free predictions" ...are treated as thankless gestures...in my own experience,also, astrologers who give free advice are taken for granted...!

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi. --- On Wed, 14/4/10, R Satish <rsatish1942@ > wrote:

R Satish <rsatish1942@ >Re: Plese read my son's chart & I've no respect for you@gro ups.comReceived: Wednesday, 14 April, 2010, 1:05 PM

Dear Naresh,

My considered view.

Best wishes,

regards...

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Priyankaji,

Dr. Rath

Sear Priyanjaji,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Priyanka Sha

@gro ups.com

Guest guest

Respected Jagannathan ji,I sincerely Thank You for taking the time to read the chart.Please advise when the period of actual speech will start,as right now he is now speaking and only babbling here and there.His hearing is also checked and it is normal.Best Regards,Pri--- On Thu, 15/4/10, Jagannathan Kapisthalam <jagannathankr wrote:Jagannathan Kapisthalam <jagannathankrRe: Plese read my son's chart & I've no respect for you Date: Thursday, 15 April, 2010, 10:01 PM

Dear Member,

In your sons chart Saturn is placed in the second house which is the seat of speech etc.Saturn is the "Ashtamadhipathy"and a malefic too.he is unaspected which may indicate some past life samskar to be gone through and "bhog" is finished.The "Dwithiyadhipathy"Moon is a malefic.Venus Dasa,Venus bhukthi and Saturn antar is in progress for your boy.The period is between 20-10-2009 and 27-4-2010.?The next lord who is Mercury also is debilitated. he is with Rahu.

Venus who is in the eleventh from Moon is a Yogakaraka.Prticula rly with reference to speech,I believe.Jupiter aspects oth Venus and the Moon.Venus is the second lord from Moon sign.?Any time before the sub period of Venus your son has very fair chances to speak in the normal course.

Regards,jagannathan .

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 6:16 PM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

But thanking for the receipt of the analysis or the time spent is a must.RegardsAdith

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 9:44 AM, KALYANARAMAN C <ramanhotha (AT) (DOT) in> wrote:

Dear Adithji,

Many times our predictions do fail. People treat Lawyers,Doctors and Astrologers same - they are not responsible if their work did not succeed. While the lawyers and doctors atleast have the freedom to say sorry and proceed to next case, poor astrologers are ignored and tagged as "useless". This is the very reason they don't come back. If your predictions come true, definitely they will come back to you with more queries, if not with thanks. So think that some where our prediction has gone wrong and hence. Continue to do your service to this world, please.

C.Kalyanaraman

--- On Tue, 13/4/10, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

Re: Plese read my son's chart & I've no respect for you

@gro ups.comTuesday, 13 April, 2010, 6:29 PM

Even it happens to some of the members also.If I am correct It happened in your case also when I gave my prediction on your land deal. Only after my reminder you acknowledged the receipt. Only if you face this type of scenario you will realise.I have personally given my free consultation to many who approached me directly through forum. But many did not come back saying thanks.!!

Similar discussion had in an another thread.Nothing is to undigest. It is a fact.RegardsAdith

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

@gro ups.com

Dear Priyankaji,

Dr. Rath

Sear Priyanjaji,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Priyanka Sha

@gro ups.com