IndiaDivine.org

Daxina of Astrologers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

All The Respected Astrologers and Group Moderators,

Last many days we are observing a great discussion over this topic. And unfortunately it is seen that some of those are indicating that astrologers should give cunsultancy without any fees i.e. free not even expecting even two words "Thank You". This is something absurd and cruelty. Many of the clients seek for advice without any respect to astrologers because it is easily available on internet. More over they bluff many times by saying that predictions given are not at all nearby to the actual happening.

Here I would say that such groups should start paid services for such incumbents. Or rather group member should be classified in basically in three classes. One, the member who seek for learning. Second, those who seek advice, Third who provide advice and teach /suggest and are knowledgeble of any type of Astrology.

Who seek for advice / learning should not be allowed in other two groups. This can be managed by adding few questions while giving membership. Worst part of the story is I found many silly questions and just getting full of message box. Running group should just not be hobby but a part of contribution to the Society and to the Astrology as well. How ever people looking for advice should contribute before hand to the group from which the part shall go to proper adviser. He can have an option to select astrologer for his querry.

I have seen last so many years that here in India perticularly, Astrologer are taken as "GRANTED". People expect astrologer should provide full, accurate and free cunsultancy. They expect astrologer should servive without any money. In enciant days when there was a 'barter' system people use to come to Astrologer or Brahmins with whole lot of garins, cloths and what not. Any thing that they could aford. But now a days as "MONEY" has become the life expecting such "FREE" service is nothing but exploitation. On one hand people agitate for getting/applying "Pay-Commissions" for increase in their yearly packages, and of-cours they do get it, why not astrologer should get the benifit of the indrease in their packages? Just because this proffession is not commercial recognition in society? It is nothing but screwing astrologers. Astrologer those who work only for hobby and have the other income source also should not give free consultancy as people get habituated for everything Free. I was charged $60 Uro for just a reading of perticular querry by some foreign astrologer which resulted a loss of £2500. But I just could not do anything. Almost all the people lose lot of money with Doctors and Lawyers but they simply cant do any harm to the said professionals. They take it as fate. But still they try again with some other Dotor/Lawyer without any blaming or even filing legal suit against them. Why? Just because they take degrees form so called educational institues?

So I request all the people to respect the astrologer along with the payment relatively adiqate amount so as to make astrologer able to feel secure and act more sensible, learned etc. We Bharatiyas are ought to bring up astrologers by all means.

SANT GURUJI

Guest guest

Dear Friends,I totally approve the ideas given by Sant Guruji.I have heard from my parents, in their olden days, when there was not a habit of paying a fee with MONEY to any adviser(Purohit) such as Vaidya(known as Native Doctor, Astrologer, our forefathers had used to bring at least a bundle of betel as dakshina. The advisers also had not any gluttonous mind to see what they were offered by the visitors.(This cultural bent is

still practicing in Sri Lanka)Nowadays, in the era of electronic, no one can bring such Dakshina, but everybody who seek any assistance from a Purohit, must do at least, a word of THANKS with a respectable addressing. I have received a mail from an Indian, for a free casting, with addressing "Hello Grandfather"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Another gentleman with only "Hello"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They don't know, at least, how to win a person, but they hang

only on their ambitions of fulfilling their needs in FREE.Now I have stopped all free analysing even they may at their 11th hour.KalyanSant Guruji <shreegauriassociates01 Sent: Fri, 16 April, 2010 9:05:01 AM Daxina of Astrologers

Last many days we are observing a great discussion over this topic. And unfortunately it is seen that some of those are indicating that astrologers should give cunsultancy without any fees i.e. free not even expecting even two words "Thank You". This is something absurd and cruelty. Many of the clients seek for advice without any respect to astrologers because it is easily available on internet. More over they bluff many times by saying that predictions given are not at all nearby to the actual happening.

Here I would say that such groups should start paid services for such incumbents. Or rather group member should be classified in basically in three classes. One, the member who seek for learning. Second, those who seek advice, Third who provide advice and teach /suggest and are knowledgeble of any type of Astrology.

Who seek for advice / learning should not be allowed in other two groups. This can be managed by adding few questions while giving membership. Worst part of the story is I found many silly questions and just getting full of message box. Running group should just not be hobby but a part of contribution to the Society and to the Astrology as well. How ever people looking for advice should contribute before hand to the group from which the part shall go to proper adviser. He can have an option to select astrologer for his querry.

I have seen last so many years that here in India perticularly, Astrologer are taken as "GRANTED". People expect astrologer should provide full, accurate and free cunsultancy. They expect astrologer should servive without any money. In enciant days when there was a 'barter' system people use to come to Astrologer or Brahmins with whole lot of garins, cloths and what not. Any thing that they could aford. But now a days as "MONEY" has become the life expecting such "FREE" service is nothing but exploitation. On one hand people agitate for getting/applying "Pay-Commissions" for increase in their yearly packages, and of-cours they do get it, why not astrologer should get the benifit of the indrease in their packages? Just because this proffession is not commercial recognition in society? It is nothing but screwing astrologers. Astrologer those who work only for hobby and

have the other income source also should not give free consultancy as people get habituated for everything Free. I was charged $60 Uro for just a reading of perticular querry by some foreign astrologer which resulted a loss of £2500. But I just could not do anything. Almost all the people lose lot of money with Doctors and Lawyers but they simply cant do any harm to the said professionals. They take it as fate. But still they try again with some other Dotor/Lawyer without any blaming or even filing legal suit against them. Why? Just because they take degrees form so called educational institues?

So I request all the people to respect the astrologer along with the payment relatively adiqate amount so as to make astrologer able to feel secure and act more sensible, learned etc. We Bharatiyas are ought to bring up astrologers by all means.

SANT GURUJI

Guest guest

Respected Professionals, Amateurs and Hobbyist,My beloved teacher of Astrology Prof.A Vaithiyalingam would say that any thing which was given free is not respected;people will not have faith if given free.To quote, in olden days the money order forms were issued free of cost.The form is a thicker paper as everyone knows.These forms were used to roll the boiled chana in Marina beach.Then they (Govt) made people to pay 25ps a form.Free predictions can lead people to ask silly questions,without giving due respect to the science of astrology.You are spending some time to read.That time is to be paid.Dont they say in the end of the chat 'thank you for your time'.You are foretelling his/her future which may lead to benefit him in millions.Is he going to give a share of

it?Then why not to pay a simple fees.Thanks and RegardsTkp.Ghopal093666 23444tkp.ghopal--- On Sat, 4/17/10, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: Daxina of Astrologers Date: Saturday, April 17, 2010, 5:01 AM

Dear Friends,I totally approve the ideas given by Sant Guruji.I have heard from my parents, in their olden days, when there was not a habit of paying a fee with MONEY to any adviser(Purohit) such as Vaidya(known as Native Doctor, Astrologer, our forefathers had used to bring at least a bundle of betel as dakshina. The advisers also had not any gluttonous mind to see what they were offered by the visitors.(This cultural bent is

still practicing in Sri Lanka)Nowadays, in the era of electronic, no one can bring such Dakshina, but everybody who seek any assistance from a Purohit, must do at least, a word of THANKS with a respectable addressing. I have received a mail from an Indian, for a free casting, with addressing "Hello Grandfather" !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!Another gentleman with only "Hello"!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!They don't know, at least, how to win a person, but

they hang

only on their ambitions of fulfilling their needs in FREE.Now I have stopped all free analysing even they may at their 11th hour.KalyanSant Guruji <shreegauriassociate s01 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comFri, 16 April, 2010 9:05:01 AM Daxina of Astrologers

I have seen last so many years that here in India perticularly, Astrologer are taken as "GRANTED". People expect astrologer should provide full, accurate and free cunsultancy. They expect astrologer should servive without any money. In enciant days when there was a 'barter' system people use to come to Astrologer or Brahmins with whole lot of garins, cloths and what not. Any thing that they could aford. But now a days as "MONEY" has become the life expecting such "FREE" service is nothing but exploitation. On one hand people agitate for getting/applying "Pay-Commissions" for increase in their yearly packages, and of-cours they do get it, why not astrologer should get the benifit of the indrease in their packages? Just because this proffession is not commercial recognition in society? It is nothing but screwing astrologers. Astrologer those who work only for hobby and

have the other income source also should not give free consultancy as people get habituated for everything Free. I was charged $60 Uro for just a reading of perticular querry by some foreign astrologer which resulted a loss of £2500. But I just could not do anything. Almost all the people lose lot of money with Doctors and Lawyers but they simply cant do any harm to the said professionals. They take it as fate. But still they try again with some other Dotor/Lawyer without any blaming or even filing legal suit against them. Why? Just because they take degrees form so called educational institues?

SANT GURUJI