IndiaDivine.org

Marriage when?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The following particulars were furnished to me regarding a girl to be married.Date of Birth:22-2-1985Time: 6-15.P.M.Place: CalcuttaThe chart was prepared by me using KPStarone. 7th sublord is Mars with no planets in itsstar.It is in the star of Mercury in 6, lord of 2 and 11(unoccupied). Therefore, marriage ispromised for this girl.The significators for the houses of marriage are:2. Mars Mercury7 Jupiter Moon,Sat11 Venus Mercury Kethu represents Venus by sign and Jupiter by star.Moon is in the star of Saturn causing Punarphoo.Current Dasa is that of Kethu.So marriage is likely in Venus -Jupiter-Mars i.e. in June 2011.Kindly confirm whether this is in

order. G.Subramanian

Guest guest

Dear Subramanianji,

Please see the attachment.

Dr. Rath

G.Subramanian <gurusubra Sent: Sat, April 17, 2010 11:46:40 AM Marriage when?

The following particulars were furnished to me regarding a girl to be married.Date of Birth:22-2-1985Time: 6-15.P.M.Place: CalcuttaThe chart was prepared by me using KPStarone. 7th sublord is Mars with no planets in itsstar.It is in the star of Mercury in 6, lord of 2 and 11(unoccupied) . Therefore, marriage ispromised for this girl.The significators for the houses of marriage are:2. Mars Mercury7 Jupiter Moon,Sat11 Venus Mercury Kethu represents Venus by sign and Jupiter by star.Moon is in the star of Saturn causing Punarphoo.Current Dasa is that of Kethu.So marriage is likely in Venus -Jupiter-Mars i.e. in June 2011.Kindly confirm whether this is in

order. G.Subramanian

1 of 1 File(s)

Verification.doc

Guest guest

Sir, Can it qualify as Bhukti lord? sincere regards

Naresh Valecha--- On Fri, 23/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Marriage when? Date: Friday, 23 April, 2010, 11:35 AM

Sir,

If Venus is a significator for marriage and at the same time it also signifies 6 in any manner, Venus could give marriage as well as seperation. This association alone will not stop Venus from giving marriage. If it signifies 6 the partner seperates. If it signifies 12 the native seperates from the partner.

Dr. Rath

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ v@gro ups.comCc: gurusubra ; rathluther Wed, April 21, 2010 2:04:43 PMRe: Marriage when? [2 Attachments]

Hi Dr. Rath, I beg your pardon. In my opinion the analysis given by you seems to have an error. In my opinion Venus bhukti would not be able to enact marriage. why? Venus is in the Star of Mercury and Sub of Sun planets signifying the 6th. For your perusal and for all concerned I am putting the the analysis made by me.. I hope you may go through it and comment accordingly. ....... sincere regards.

Naresh Valecha--- On Mon, 19/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Marriage when? [1 Attachment]@gro ups.comMonday, 19 April, 2010, 7:58 AM

Dear Subramanianji,

Dr. Rath

G.Subramanian <gurusubra >@gro ups.comSat, April 17, 2010 11:46:40 AM Marriage when?

The following particulars were furnished to me regarding a girl to be married.Date of Birth:22-2-1985Time: 6-15.P.M.Place: CalcuttaThe chart was prepared by me using KPStarone. 7th sublord is Mars with no planets in itsstar.It is in the star of Mercury in 6, lord of 2 and 11(unoccupied) . Therefore, marriage ispromised for this girl.The significators for the houses of marriage are:2. Mars Mercury7 Jupiter Moon,Sat11 Venus Mercury Kethu represents Venus by sign and Jupiter by star.Moon is in the star of Saturn causing Punarphoo.Current Dasa is that of Kethu.So marriage is likely in Venus -Jupiter-Mars i.e. in June 2011.Kindly confirm whether this is in

order. G.Subramanian

Guest guest

Sir,

There is no rule to fix which shall rule the mahadasa, which rules the Bhukti, which the antara and which one rules the sookshma. The order of DBAS shall be determined through other combinations, relationship between the planets , the transit of planets etc.

Dr. Rath

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v Sent: Fri, April 23, 2010 12:26:03 PMRe: Marriage when?

Naresh Valecha--- On Fri, 23/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Marriage when?@gro ups.comFriday, 23 April, 2010, 11:35 AM

Sir,

If Venus is a significator for marriage and at the same time it also signifies 6 in any manner, Venus could give marriage as well as seperation. This association alone will not stop Venus from giving marriage. If it signifies 6 the partner seperates. If it signifies 12 the native seperates from the partner.

Dr. Rath

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ v@gro ups.comCc: gurusubra ; rathluther Wed, April 21, 2010 2:04:43 PMRe: Marriage when? [2 Attachments]

Hi Dr. Rath, I beg your pardon. In my opinion the analysis given by you seems to have an error. In my opinion Venus bhukti would not be able to enact marriage. why? Venus is in the Star of Mercury and Sub of Sun planets signifying the 6th. For your perusal and for all concerned I am putting the the analysis made by me.. I hope you may go through it and comment accordingly. ....... sincere regards.

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Marriage when? [1 Attachment]@gro ups.comMonday, 19 April, 2010, 7:58 AM

Dear Subramanianji,

Dr. Rath

G.Subramanian <gurusubra >@gro ups.comSat, April 17, 2010 11:46:40 AM Marriage when?

order. G.Subramanian

Guest guest

Hi Dr. Rath, No.... I would disagree with your opinion here: Here is the explanation: Each Planet in a horoscope would sinify certain houses as per its posiotional status and Stellar Status. If a planet has no PS(positional status) as we all know it would provide the results of the houses it signifies as per its stellar status. The result of the houses signified by the planet is qualified and specified by the sub lord of the planet.

--- On Sat, 24/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Marriage when? Date: Saturday, 24 April, 2010, 11:30 AM

Sir,

There is no rule to fix which shall rule the mahadasa, which rules the Bhukti, which the antara and which one rules the sookshma. The order of DBAS shall be determined through other combinations, relationship between the planets , the transit of planets etc.

Dr. Rath

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ v@gro ups.comFri, April 23, 2010 12:26:03 PMRe: Marriage when?

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Marriage when?@gro ups.comFriday, 23 April, 2010, 11:35 AM

Sir,

Dr. Rath

Dear Subramanianji,

Dr. Rath

order. G.Subramanian

Guest guest

I agree with you Dr. Rath, and to clarity with Each planet in the horoscope signifies certain houses as per its positional status(PS). If a planet has no PS it provides the results of the houses it signifies as per its Star significance or Stellar Status. The result of the houses signified by the Planet is qualified and specified by the sub lord of the planet.The Dasa lord as per its significations fixes the houses for the significant events to happen during its period. Unless Dasa lord is linked with the Primary cusp (that is under the scrutiny of a particular query)for an aspect of life that event may not happen during its period. The Dasa lord can be linked to the primary cusp directly or indirectily. For Example: Marriage: For Marriage, Dasa lord may be a significator of the 7th cusp because it signifies 7th house by is PS or by its Stellar staus and commits to its supporting cusps 5 or 11 by its Sub lord, or to

the supporting cusps which are not negating the significations of the 7th cusp. Or either the Dasa lord may involve the 5th or 11th cusp by its Star lord or PS and commits to the 7th by its sub lord. Such a Dasa lord will permit the event of marriage to take place in appropriate Bhukti, Antara, etc. Let we clarify with the query itself. In the query taken up why did we choose Ketu Mahadasa? Ketu has the PS and is posited in a Venus sign-Jup-Ven-Rah. In short Ketu represents Venus and Jupiter. Venus appears as the 5th cusp Starlord and is in Jupiter Sub, Jupiter is posited in the 5th and also Jupiter being the Starlord and Sublord of the eleventh. The 7th cusp SSL is Ketu too. Hence it is fully qualifying to take up the role of the Dasa lord. Now the Major Event: role of the Bhukti Lord: The Bhukti lord can provide only which the Dasa lord permits. In other words the Bhukti lord may cause the event to happen only if the Dasa lord is not linked

to those houses which negate the happening of that event. For example marriage takes place only in that bhukti which is linked to the 7th cusp directly or indirectly. similarly Antara lord can allow only those events which Dasa and bhukti lord permits. It has to be a significator of the Primary and the supporting cusps too. Similarly the Sooshama and Prana lords should be linked with the Primary and at least one supporting cusp for the event which may happen in a particular Dasa, Bhukti, and Antara.regards...Naresh Valecha--- On Sat, 24/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Marriage when? Date: Saturday, 24 April, 2010, 11:30 AM

Sir,

Dr. Rath

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ v@gro ups.comFri, April 23, 2010 12:26:03 PMRe: Marriage when?

Sir,

Dr. Rath

Dear Subramanianji,

Dr. Rath

order. G.Subramanian

Guest guest

Dear allIn the present Chart Mars is the 7th cusp sublord and mars has connection with houses 2 and 11. Mars is in the star of Mercury and sub of venus. Both Mercury and venus are connected with 2,11 houses indicating that marriage is a certain to the native.Then Ketu represents venus , Mars and Jupiter of natives chart. Hence Ketu is a fruitful significator of the nativeThe native is running Ketu dasa and ketu bhukti from 19th April. sinve ketu is representingMars ,venus and Jup. During Sun's transit in these stars the native may get marriedbefore Sept2010.Regardsjvrao--- On Sun, 25/4/10, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v wrote:Naresh Valecha

<superstaar_n_vRe: Marriage when? Cc: rathlutherDate: Sunday, 25 April, 2010, 13:30

I agree with you Dr. Rath, and to clarity with Each planet in the horoscope signifies certain houses as per its positional status(PS). If a planet has no PS it provides the results of the houses it signifies as per its Star significance or Stellar Status. The result of the houses signified by the Planet is qualified and specified by the sub lord of the planet.The Dasa lord as per its significations fixes the houses for the significant events to happen during its period. Unless Dasa lord is linked with the Primary cusp (that is under the scrutiny of a particular query)for an aspect of life that event may not happen during its period. The Dasa lord can be linked to the primary cusp directly or indirectily. For Example: Marriage: For Marriage, Dasa lord may be a significator of the 7th cusp because it signifies 7th house by is PS or by its Stellar staus and commits to its supporting cusps 5 or 11 by its Sub lord, or to

the supporting cusps which are not negating the significations of the 7th cusp. Or either the Dasa lord may involve the 5th or 11th cusp by its Star lord or PS and commits to the 7th by its sub lord. Such a Dasa lord will permit the event of marriage to take place in appropriate Bhukti, Antara, etc. Let we clarify with the query itself. In the query taken up why did we choose Ketu Mahadasa? Ketu has the PS and is posited in a Venus sign-Jup-Ven- Rah. In short Ketu represents Venus and Jupiter. Venus appears as the 5th cusp Starlord and is in Jupiter Sub, Jupiter is posited in the 5th and also Jupiter being the Starlord and Sublord of the eleventh. The 7th cusp SSL is Ketu too. Hence it is fully qualifying to take up the role of the Dasa lord. Now the Major Event: role of the Bhukti Lord: The Bhukti lord can provide only which the Dasa lord permits. In other words the Bhukti lord may cause the event to happen only if the Dasa lord is not linked

to those houses which negate the happening of that event. For example marriage takes place only in that bhukti which is linked to the 7th cusp directly or indirectly. similarly Antara lord can allow only those events which Dasa and bhukti lord permits. It has to be a significator of the Primary and the supporting cusps too. Similarly the Sooshama and Prana lords should be linked with the Primary and at least one supporting cusp for the event which may happen in a particular Dasa, Bhukti, and Antara.regards...Naresh Valecha--- On Sat, 24/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Marriage when?@gro ups.comSaturday, 24 April, 2010, 11:30 AM

Sir,

Dr. Rath

Sir,

Dr. Rath

Dear Subramanianji,

Dr. Rath

order. G.Subramanian

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

For a planet its Stellar Status is stronger than its positional status. How ever the sub lord may indicate to which houses the planet will be fruitful. If the sub supports the Stellar status then the planet will be strong according to stellar status. If the sub supports the positional status you get results of positional status of the planet.

Dr. Rath

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v Sent: Sun, April 25, 2010 12:03:21 PMRe: Marriage when?

Hi Dr. Rath, No.... I would disagree with your opinion here: Here is the explanation: Each Planet in a horoscope would sinify certain houses as per its posiotional status and Stellar Status. If a planet has no PS(positional status) as we all know it would provide the results of the houses it signifies as per its stellar status. The result of the houses signified by the planet is qualified and specified by the sub lord of the planet.

--- On Sat, 24/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Marriage when?@gro ups.comSaturday, 24 April, 2010, 11:30 AM

Sir,

Dr. Rath

Sir,

Dr. Rath

Dear Subramanianji,

Dr. Rath

order. G.Subramanian

Guest guest

Agreed Dr. Rath. Then in our case Venus is in the star of Mercury (signifying 2,11) and in the Sub of Sun. Both Sun and Mercury have positional status of the 6th. What do you feel? would Venus give in its bhukti? the starlord and sublord signifies the 6th.

regards

Naresh Valecha--- On Sun, 25/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Marriage when? Date: Sunday, 25 April, 2010, 9:04 PM

Dear Sir,

For a planet its Stellar Status is stronger than its positional status. How ever the sub lord may indicate to which houses the planet will be fruitful. If the sub supports the Stellar status then the planet will be strong according to stellar status. If the sub supports the positional status you get results of positional status of the planet.

Dr. Rath

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ v@gro ups.comSun, April 25, 2010 12:03:21 PMRe: Marriage when?

Sir,

Dr. Rath

Sir,

Dr. Rath

Dear Subramanianji,

Dr. Rath

order. G.Subramanian

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Its so nice.

It is OK till the Dasa lord.

Let it be Kethu. Suppose the other fruitful significators are Venus, Jupiter Saturn and Rahu. Which one and how will you select to rule the Bhukti? Which you select for the Antara lord and which ones for Sookshma and prana lords? Kindly let me know if you have any rule or you do it from your experience to select out-right the specific lords.

In the text books it is mentioned that such and such planet will rule the Bhukti and such and such one will rule the Antara directly. But no where it is explained hoe to select one for Bhukti and one for Antara.

Will you enlighten please?

Dr. Rath

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v Cc: rathlutherSent: Sun, April 25, 2010 1:30:05 PMRe: Marriage when?

the supporting cusps which are not negating the significations of the 7th cusp. Or either the Dasa lord may involve the 5th or 11th cusp by its Star lord or PS and commits to the 7th by its sub lord. Such a Dasa lord will permit the event of marriage to take place in appropriate Bhukti, Antara, etc. Let we clarify with the query itself. In the query taken up why did we choose Ketu Mahadasa? Ketu has the PS and is posited in a Venus sign-Jup-Ven- Rah. In short Ketu represents Venus and Jupiter. Venus appears as the 5th cusp Starlord and is in Jupiter Sub, Jupiter is posited in the 5th and also Jupiter being the Starlord and Sublord of the eleventh. The 7th cusp SSL is Ketu too. Hence it is fully qualifying to take up the role of the Dasa lord. Now the Major Event: role of the Bhukti Lord: The Bhukti lord can provide only which the Dasa lord permits. In other words the Bhukti lord may cause the event to happen only if the Dasa lord is not linked

to those houses which negate the happening of that event. For example marriage takes place only in that bhukti which is linked to the 7th cusp directly or indirectly. similarly Antara lord can allow only those events which Dasa and bhukti lord permits. It has to be a significator of the Primary and the supporting cusps too. Similarly the Sooshama and Prana lords should be linked with the Primary and at least one supporting cusp for the event which may happen in a particular Dasa, Bhukti, and Antara.regards...Naresh Valecha--- On Sat, 24/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Sir,

Dr. Rath

Sir,

Dr. Rath

Dear Subramanianji,

Dr. Rath

order. G.Subramanian

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Rao,

I am not questioning your thought. Pl. do not misunderstand me. Why and how did you reach to a conclusion that marriage will take place during kethu Bhukti? Is there any clue? Why not the next Bhukti of Venus or some other significator?

with due regards.

Dr. Rath

rao jv <raojv185 Sent: Sun, April 25, 2010 4:48:55 PMRe: Marriage when?

Dear allIn the present Chart Mars is the 7th cusp sublord and mars has connection with houses 2 and 11. Mars is in the star of Mercury and sub of venus. Both Mercury and venus are connected with 2,11 houses indicating that marriage is a certain to the native.Then Ketu represents venus , Mars and Jupiter of natives chart. Hence Ketu is a fruitful significator of the nativeThe native is running Ketu dasa and ketu bhukti from 19th April. sinve ketu is representingMars ,venus and Jup. During Sun's transit in these stars the native may get marriedbefore Sept2010.Regardsjvrao--- On Sun, 25/4/10, Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ v wrote:

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ vRe: Marriage when?@gro ups.comCc: rathluther Sunday, 25 April, 2010, 13:30

Sir,

Dr. Rath

Sir,

Dr. Rath

Dear Subramanianji,

Dr. Rath

order. G.Subramanian

Guest guest

Very good explanation given by Mr. Valecha & Mr.Rath. Will you please elaborate how to arrive at the end results.ThanksNaresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v Sent: Mon, 26 April, 2010 3:56:10 PMRe: Marriage when?

Agreed Dr. Rath. Then in our case Venus is in the star of Mercury (signifying 2,11) and in the Sub of Sun. Both Sun and Mercury have positional status of the 6th. What do you feel? would Venus give in its bhukti? the starlord and sublord signifies the 6th.

regards

Naresh Valecha--- On Sun, 25/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Marriage when?@gro ups.comSunday, 25 April, 2010, 9:04 PM

Dear Sir,

Dr. Rath

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ v@gro ups.comSun, April 25, 2010 12:03:21 PMRe: Marriage when?

Sir,

Dr. Rath

Sir,

Dr. Rath

Dear Subramanianji,

Dr. Rath

order. G.Subramanian

Guest guest

If the star lord and/or sub lord signify VI in any way it is not an hindrance for marriage in bhukti of Venus. But the partner may be away from the native during the same bhukti. To remain away does not mean a divorce or separation from any kind of dispute. It could be because of other reasons, may be concerned with job or sickness?

Dr. Rath

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v Sent: Mon, April 26, 2010 3:56:10 PMRe: Marriage when?

regards

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Marriage when?@gro ups.comSunday, 25 April, 2010, 9:04 PM

Dear Sir,

Dr. Rath

Sir,

Dr. Rath

Sir,

Dr. Rath

Dear Subramanianji,

Dr. Rath

order. G.Subramanian

Guest guest

Respected Seniors,

Below is my analysis and i'm posting it here to gain direction from you all

respected seniors. please guide me with any corrections:

Date of Birth:22-2-1985

Time: 6-15.P.M.

Place: Calcutta

Ayanamsa = 23-33-34

significators for 2 – Mars, Venus, Merc

7 – Jup, Moon, Sat

11 – Mars, Ven, Merc

CSL – 2 – Merc signifies 9,6,2,11 and 7th Aspect on 12

7 – Mars signifies 6,8,2,9,4,9 and 4th Aspect on 11, 7th Aspect on 2

and 8th Aspect on 3, ket, sat

11 – Jup signifies 7,5,12,8 and 7th Aspect on 11

With CSUL of 11 aspecting 11, marriage is confirmed. 2,7,11 significations

are seen above among the CSULs.

RP's on 26th April, 2010 , 8:15 PM, Sterling, Virginia, USA:

DL – Moon, MSTL – Moon, MSIL – Merc, LSIL – Mars, LSTL – Sat, Ket represents

Mars and should be included.

Common Significators: Moon, Mars, Merc, Sat

Sat in conjunction with Ket, Ketu can take Saturn's place.

Mars STL Merc.

Final list of planets constituting DBA: Moon, Mars, Ketu

potential DBA's : Ket-Moon-Mars (6th April, 2012 to 19th April, 2012)

Ket-Mars-Moon (7th March, 2013 to 19th March, 2013)

I think during Ketu dasa, for fructification of marriage ketu will force Mars to

comply (also Ketu bi-quintile with Mars and Ven). I see that signification

of 6,8,12 houses – this is where I lack skills but suspect some discomfort to

the girl.

during DBA: KET-MOON-MARS, Sun transits in Mars-Ket-Moon on 17th April, 2012

confirming the day of marriage.

Thanks,

Bhanu

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> If the star lord and/or sub lord signify VI in any way it is not an hindrance

for marriage in bhukti of Venus. But the partner may be away from the native

during the same bhukti. To remain away does not mean a divorce or separation

from any kind of dispute. It could be because of other reasons, may be concerned

with job or sickness?

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v

>

> Mon, April 26, 2010 3:56:10 PM

> Re: Marriage when?

>

>  

> Agreed Dr. Rath. Then in our case Venus is in the star of Mercury (signifying

2,11) and in the Sub of Sun. Both Sun and Mercury have positional status of the

6th. What do you feel? would Venus give in its bhukti? the starlord and sublord

signifies the 6th.

> regards

> Naresh Valecha

>

> --- On Sun, 25/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

>

>

> >Luther Rath <rathluther >

> >Re: Marriage when?

> >@gro ups.com

> >Sunday, 25 April, 2010, 9:04 PM

> >

> >

> > 

> >Dear Sir,

> >For a planet its Stellar Status is stronger than its positional status. How

ever the sub lord may indicate to which houses the planet will be fruitful. If

the sub supports the Stellar status then the planet will be strong according to

stellar status. If the sub supports the positional status you get results of

positional status of the planet.

> >Dr. Rath

> >

> >

> >

> >

> Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ v

> >@gro ups.com

> >Sun, April 25, 2010 12:03:21 PM

> >Re: Marriage when?

> >

> > 

> >Hi Dr. Rath, No.... I would disagree with your opinion here: Here is the

explanation: Each Planet in a horoscope would sinify certain houses as per its

posiotional status and Stellar Status. If a planet has no PS(positional status)

as we all know it would provide the results of the houses it signifies as per

its stellar status. The result of the houses signified by the planet is

qualified and specified by the sub lord of the planet.

> >

> >--- On Sat, 24/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

> >

> >

> >>Luther Rath <rathluther >

> >>Re: Marriage when?

> >>@gro ups.com

> >>Saturday, 24 April, 2010, 11:30 AM

> >>

> >>

> >> 

> >>Sir,

> >>There is no rule to fix which shall rule the mahadasa, which rules the

Bhukti, which the antara and which one rules the sookshma. The order of DBAS

shall be determined through other combinations, relationship between the planets

, the transit of planets etc.

> >>Dr. Rath

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>@gro ups.com

> >>Fri, April 23, 2010 12:26:03 PM

> >>Re: Marriage when?

> >>

> >> 

> >>Sir, Can it qualify as Bhukti lord? sincere regards

> >>Naresh Valecha

> >>

> >>--- On Fri, 23/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

> >>

> >>

> >>>Luther Rath <rathluther >

> >>>Re: Marriage when?

> >>>@gro ups.com

> >>>Friday, 23 April, 2010, 11:35 AM

> >>>

> >>>

> >>> 

> >>>Sir,

> >>> If Venus is a significator for marriage and at the same time it also

signifies 6 in any manner, Venus could give marriage as well as seperation. This

association alone will not stop Venus from giving marriage. If it signifies 6

the partner seperates. If it signifies 12 the native seperates from the partner.

> >>>Dr. Rath

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>@gro ups.com

> >>>Cc: gurusubra ; rathluther

> >>>Wed, April 21, 2010 2:04:43 PM

> >>>Re: Marriage when? [2 Attachments]

> >>>

> >>> 

> >>>Hi Dr. Rath, I beg your pardon. In my opinion the analysis given by you

seems to have an error. In my opinion Venus bhukti would not be able to enact

marriage. why? Venus is in the Star of Mercury and Sub of Sun planets signifying

the 6th. For your perusal and for all concerned I am putting the the analysis

made by me.. I hope you may go through it and comment accordingly. .......

sincere regards.

> >>>Naresh Valecha

> >>>

> >>>--- On Mon, 19/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>>Luther Rath <rathluther >

> >>>>Re: Marriage when? [1 Attachment]

> >>>>@gro ups.com

> >>>>Monday, 19 April, 2010, 7:58 AM

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>> 

> >>>>Dear Subramanianji,

> >>>>Please see the attachment.

> >>>>Dr. Rath

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>

> G.Subramanian <gurusubra >

> >>>>@gro ups.com

> >>>>Sat, April 17, 2010 11:46:40 AM

> >>>> Marriage when?

> >>>>

> >>>> 

> >>>>The following particulars were furnished to me regarding a girl to be

married.

> >>>>Date of Birth:22-2-1985

> >>>>Time: 6-15.P.M.

> >>>>Place: Calcutta

> >>>>

> >>>>The chart was prepared by me using KPStarone. 7th sublord is Mars with no

planets in its

> >>>>star.It is in the star of Mercury in 6, lord of 2 and 11(unoccupied) .

Therefore, marriage is

> >>>>promised for this girl.

> >>>>

> >>>>The significators for the houses of marriage are:

> >>>>

> >>>>2.       Mars    Mercury

> >>>>7       Jupiter  Moon,Sat

> >>>>11     Venus  Mercury 

> >>>>

> >>>>Kethu represents Venus by sign and Jupiter by star.

> >>>>Moon is in the star of Saturn causing Punarphoo.

> >>>>Current Dasa is that of Kethu.

> >>>>So marriage is likely in Venus -Jupiter-Mars i.e. in June 2011.

> >>>>Kindly confirm whether this is in order.

> >>>>

>

>>>>                                      \

G.Subramanian

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>

> >>

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Dr. Rath in my previous mail I have put up the explanation. Pls.read it carefully.

Naresh Valecha--- On Mon, 26/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Marriage when? Date: Monday, 26 April, 2010, 8:15 PM

Dear Sir,

Its so nice.

It is OK till the Dasa lord.

Let it be Kethu. Suppose the other fruitful significators are Venus, Jupiter Saturn and Rahu. Which one and how will you select to rule the Bhukti? Which you select for the Antara lord and which ones for Sookshma and prana lords? Kindly let me know if you have any rule or you do it from your experience to select out-right the specific lords.

In the text books it is mentioned that such and such planet will rule the Bhukti and such and such one will rule the Antara directly. But no where it is explained hoe to select one for Bhukti and one for Antara.

Will you enlighten please?

Dr. Rath

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ v@gro ups.comCc: rathluther Sun, April 25, 2010 1:30:05 PMRe: Marriage when?

Sir,

Dr. Rath

Sir,

Dr. Rath

Dear Subramanianji,

Dr. Rath

order. G.Subramanian

Guest guest

Dear Shri R G Bharat The whole query was already put up by me sometime ago.Pls do go through it.

Naresh Valecha--- On Mon, 26/4/10, R G <rg_bharat wrote:

R G <rg_bharatRe: Marriage when? Date: Monday, 26 April, 2010, 8:38 PM

Very good explanation given by Mr. Valecha & Mr.Rath. Will you please elaborate how to arrive at the end results.

Thanks

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ v@gro ups.comMon, 26 April, 2010 3:56:10 PMRe: Marriage when?

regards

Dear Sir,

Dr. Rath

Sir,

Dr. Rath

Sir,

Dr. Rath

Dear Subramanianji,

Dr. Rath

order. G.Subramanian

Guest guest

Sub-sub lord of sub-sub will show the end reuslt. suppose saturn is the sub-sub which in star of x, sub of y, sub-sub of z. x-showing the event ,y- qualify or specify star lord position ,z-end result based on star lord position.Reg.,sara--- On Mon, 26/4/10, R G <rg_bharat wrote:R G <rg_bharatRe: Marriage when? Date: Monday, 26 April, 2010, 8:38 PM

Very good explanation given by Mr. Valecha & Mr.Rath. Will you please elaborate how to arrive at the end results.ThanksNaresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ v@gro ups.comMon, 26 April, 2010 3:56:10 PMRe: Marriage when?

regards

Dear Sir,

Dr. Rath

Sir,

Dr. Rath

Sir,

Dr. Rath

Dear Subramanianji,

Dr. Rath

order. G.Subramanian