IndiaDivine.org

KP AYNAMSA - OLD or NEW

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Wyomesh,Before February 2010 I had been freely adapting K.P.Ayanamsa(Old).But on 25.02.2010 I was given an exercise to solve as to what happend to native in the morning at about 06:30AM on 25.02.2010 DOB of native is given 24.12.1982,TOB-00:34AM,POB-Dhaka,Bangladesh.I adapted K.P. Ayanamsa(Old) and my analysis went wrong.The correct answer was analysed by adapting K.P.New Ayanamsa.During DBA

of Ketu-Venus-Mars the native sustained injury on his ankle.But in this case Rule suggested by respected Lajmiji could not be applied as Sub lord of 4,8,12 are Moon-Venus-Mars.How Ketu and Moon are connected.

K.P.ayanamsa(Old) is of no avail,if mishap can't be analysed by adaptingit.Respected lajmiji may kindly be pleased to enlighten me in this regard.

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi Cc: Wyomesh <wyomeshdSat, April 17, 2010 12:18:27 PMRe: KP AYNAMSA - OLD or NEW

Dear Wyomesh,

New K.P. Ayanamsa (NKPA),please. .

Yogesh Lajmi.--- On Sat, 17/4/10, Wyomesh <wyomeshd > wrote:

Wyomesh <wyomeshd > KP AYNAMSA - OLD or NEW@gro ups.comReceived: Saturday, 17 April, 2010, 5:37 AM

NAMASKAAR ALL ASTRO GURUSKindly suggest me that what Aynamsa Should we use in calculations?KP OLDORKP NEW???For a long time KP OLD was giving correct results...so that i think KP got success..... ..but if we use NEW it is very near to LAHIRI Ayn. So in place of using it we can also use LAHIRI's Aynamsa. Why should use KP NEW Aynamsa?Various famous books written by famous astrologers uses KP-OLD aynamsa and telling that theire predictions got success, so from where it comes - the KP(NEW) AYNAMSA.Please clarify my doubt with example where KP-OLD Ayn fails and NEW-Wins.Astrologically YoursWyomesh Deepanker

Guest guest

Dear Misraji,

I use J Hora. Ayanamsa on 24-12-1982 taken as 23-31-45.

DBA comes as Kethu-Venus-Rahu on 25-02-2010. Sub lord of 4th and 8th =Venus. Sub-lord of 12=Moon.

They differ.

Your query is how Moon and Kethu are associated.

Moon is in the constellation of UttaraBhadra ruled by Saturn.

Kethu is in the constellation of Moola ruled by Kethu itself. So we need to considered its sublord. Kethu is in the sub of Saturn. So Kethu is connected with Saturn too. Therefore through Saturn both Kethu and Moon are associated with each other. I hope Lajmiji will approve it.

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra Cc: yogeshlajmiSent: Sat, April 17, 2010 7:37:08 PM KP AYNAMSA - OLD or NEW

Dear Wyomesh,Before February 2010 I had been freely adapting K.P.Ayanamsa( Old).But on 25.02.2010 I was given an exercise to solve as to what happend to native in the morning at about 06:30AM on 25.02.2010 DOB of native is given 24.12.1982,TOB- 00:34AM,POB- Dhaka,Bangladesh .I adapted K.P. Ayanamsa(Old) and my analysis went wrong.The correct answer was analysed by adapting K.P.New Ayanamsa.During DBA

of Ketu-Venus-Mars the native sustained injury on his ankle.But in this case Rule suggested by respected Lajmiji could not be applied as Sub lord of 4,8,12 are Moon-Venus-Mars.How Ketu and Moon are connected.

K.P.ayanamsa( Old) is of no avail,if mishap can't be analysed by adaptingit.Respecte d lajmiji may kindly be pleased to enlighten me in this regard.

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >@gro ups.comCc: Wyomesh <wyomeshd >Sat, April 17, 2010 12:18:27 PMRe: KP AYNAMSA - OLD or NEW

Dear Wyomesh,

Wyomesh <wyomeshd > KP AYNAMSA - OLD or NEW@gro ups.comReceived: Saturday, 17 April, 2010, 5:37 AM

NAMASKAAR ALL ASTRO GURUSKindly suggest me that what Aynamsa Should we use in calculations?KP OLDORKP NEW???For a long time KP OLD was giving correct results...so that i think KP got success..... ..but if we use NEW it is very near to LAHIRI Ayn. So in place of using it we can also use LAHIRI's Aynamsa. Why should use KP NEW Aynamsa?Various famous books written by famous astrologers uses KP-OLD aynamsa and telling that theire predictions got success, so from where it comes - the KP(NEW) AYNAMSA.Please clarify my doubt with example where KP-OLD Ayn fails and NEW-Wins.Astrologically YoursWyomesh Deepanker

Guest guest

Sir, its not the question what you are using, its the question whether KPNA or kp old is to be used. In short which of the ayanamsas give true predictions to your queries? In my opinion most of the people are not still using KPNA.

Naresh Valecha--- On Sun, 18/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: KP AYNAMSA - OLD or NEW Date: Sunday, 18 April, 2010, 11:11 AM

Dear Misraji,

DBA comes as Kethu-Venus- Rahu on 25-02-2010. Sub lord of 4th and 8th =Venus. Sub-lord of 12=Moon.

They differ.

Kethu is in the constellation of Moola ruled by Kethu itself. So we need to considered its sublord. Kethu is in the sub of Saturn. So Kethu is connected with Saturn too. Therefore through Saturn both Kethu and Moon are associated with each other. I hope Lajmiji will approve it.

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>@gro ups.comCc: yogeshlajmi@ Sat, April 17, 2010 7:37:08 PM KP AYNAMSA - OLD or NEW

Dear Wyomesh,Before February 2010 I had been freely adapting K.P.Ayanamsa( Old).But on 25.02.2010 I was given an exercise to solve as to what happend to native in the morning at about 06:30AM on 25.02.2010 DOB of native is given 24.12.1982,TOB- 00:34AM,POB- Dhaka,Bangladesh .I adapted K.P. Ayanamsa(Old) and my analysis went wrong.The correct answer was analysed by adapting K.P.New Ayanamsa.During DBA

K.P.ayanamsa( Old) is of no avail,if mishap can't be analysed by adaptingit.Respecte d lajmiji may kindly be pleased to enlighten me in this regard.

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >@gro ups.comCc: Wyomesh <wyomeshd >Sat, April 17, 2010 12:18:27 PMRe: KP AYNAMSA - OLD or NEW

Dear Wyomesh,

Guest guest

The commonly used New KPA of 2003 is preferable.

There is not any significant difference between the Old and New KPAs. The Old

KPA was presumed to be constant for the full calendar year. The New KPA gives a

formula for calculating the ayanamsa correct to seconds, and for any date in the

calendar.

The KP ayanamsa very close to Lahiri is not the New KPA and it is the KP Sraight

Line Ayanamsa.

/message/4501

/message/30575?threaded=1 & l=1

/message/30619?threaded=1 & l=1

, " Wyomesh " <wyomeshd wrote:

>

> NAMASKAAR ALL ASTRO GURUS

> Kindly suggest me that what Aynamsa Should we use in calculations?

>

> KP OLD

> OR

> KP NEW???

>

> For a long time KP OLD was giving correct results...so that i think KP got

success.......but if we use NEW it is very near to LAHIRI Ayn. So in place of

using it we can also use LAHIRI's Aynamsa. Why should use KP NEW Aynamsa?

>

> Various famous books written by famous astrologers uses KP-OLD aynamsa and

telling that theire predictions got success, so from where it comes - the

KP(NEW) AYNAMSA.

>

>

> Please clarify my doubt with example where KP-OLD Ayn fails and NEW-Wins.

>

> Astrologically Yours

> Wyomesh Deepanker

>

Guest guest

Dear TW & Wyomesh,

KPNA,in my experience,so far, gives accurate results.both in Horary as well as Natal Astrology...especially in Horary Astrology it gives results....

Yogesh Lajmi.--- On Mon, 19/4/10, TW <tw853 wrote:

TW <tw853 Re: KP AYNAMSA - OLD or NEW Received: Monday, 19 April, 2010, 4:05 AM

The commonly used New KPA of 2003 is preferable.There is not any significant difference between the Old and New KPAs. The Old KPA was presumed to be constant for the full calendar year. The New KPA gives a formula for calculating the ayanamsa correct to seconds, and for any date in the calendar. The KP ayanamsa very close to Lahiri is not the New KPA and it is the KP Sraight Line Ayanamsa.http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 4501http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 30575?threaded= 1 & l=1http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 30619?threaded=

1 & l=1@gro ups.com, "Wyomesh" <wyomeshd@.. .> wrote:>> NAMASKAAR ALL ASTRO GURUS> Kindly suggest me that what Aynamsa Should we use in calculations?> > KP OLD> OR> KP NEW???> > For a long time KP OLD was giving correct results...so that i think KP got success..... ..but if we use NEW it is very near to LAHIRI Ayn. So in place of using it we can also use LAHIRI's Aynamsa. Why should use KP NEW Aynamsa?> > Various famous books written by famous astrologers uses KP-OLD aynamsa and telling that theire predictions got success, so from where it comes - the KP(NEW) AYNAMSA.> > > Please clarify my doubt with example where KP-OLD Ayn fails and NEW-Wins.>

> Astrologically Yours> Wyomesh Deepanker>

Guest guest

Dear Nareshji,

I do use KPNA invariably.

Dr. Rath

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v Sent: Mon, April 19, 2010 7:57:03 AMRe: KP AYNAMSA - OLD or NEW

Sir, its not the question what you are using, its the question whether KPNA or kp old is to be used. In short which of the ayanamsas give true predictions to your queries? In my opinion most of the people are not still using KPNA.

Naresh Valecha--- On Sun, 18/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: KP AYNAMSA - OLD or NEW@gro ups.comSunday, 18 April, 2010, 11:11 AM

Dear Misraji,

DBA comes as Kethu-Venus- Rahu on 25-02-2010. Sub lord of 4th and 8th =Venus. Sub-lord of 12=Moon.

They differ.

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>@gro ups.comCc: yogeshlajmi@ Sat, April 17, 2010 7:37:08 PM KP AYNAMSA - OLD or NEW

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Wyomesh,

Guest guest

Also in KPAstro 3.5, only KPNA and KP Straight Line, no more KPOA.

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> Dear Nareshji,

> I do use KPNA invariably.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v

>

> Mon, April 19, 2010 7:57:03 AM

> Re: KP AYNAMSA - OLD or NEW

>

>  

> Sir, its not the question what you are using, its the question whether KPNA or

kp old is to be used. In short which of the ayanamsas give true predictions to

your queries? In my opinion most of the people are not still using KPNA.

>

> Naresh Valecha

> --- On Sun, 18/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

>

>

> >Luther Rath <rathluther >

> >Re: KP AYNAMSA - OLD or NEW

> >@gro ups.com

> >Sunday, 18 April, 2010, 11:11 AM

> >

> >

> > 

> >Dear Misraji,

> >I use J Hora. Ayanamsa on 24-12-1982 taken as 23-31-45.

> >DBA comes as Kethu-Venus- Rahu on 25-02-2010. Sub lord of 4th and 8th =Venus.

Sub-lord of 12=Moon.

> >They differ.

> >Your query is how Moon and Kethu are associated.

> >Moon is in the constellation of UttaraBhadra ruled by Saturn.

> >Kethu is in the constellation of Moola ruled by Kethu itself. So we need to

considered its sublord. Kethu is in the sub of Saturn. So Kethu is connected

with Saturn too. Therefore through Saturn both Kethu and Moon are associated

with each other. I hope Lajmiji will approve it.

> >Dr. Rath

> >

> >

> >

> >

> Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>

> >@gro ups.com

> >Cc: yogeshlajmi@

> >Sat, April 17, 2010 7:37:08 PM

> > KP AYNAMSA - OLD or NEW

> >

> > 

> >Dear Wyomesh,Before February 2010 I had been freely adapting K.P.Ayanamsa(

Old).But on 25.02.2010 I was given an  exercise to solve as to what happend to

native in the morning at about 06:30AM on 25.02.2010 DOB of native is given

24.12.1982,TOB- 00:34AM,POB- Dhaka,Bangladesh .I adapted K.P. Ayanamsa(Old) and

my analysis went wrong.The correct answer was analysed by adapting K.P.New

Ayanamsa.During DBA

> >of Ketu-Venus-Mars the native sustained injury on his ankle.But in this case

Rule suggested by respected Lajmiji could not be applied as Sub lord of 4,8,12

are Moon-Venus-Mars.How Ketu and Moon are connected.

> >K.P.ayanamsa( Old) is of no avail,if mishap can't be analysed by

adaptingit.Respecte d lajmiji may kindly be pleased to enlighten me in this

regard.

> >With thanks & regards,

> >Dhirendra Nath Misra

> > 

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

> >@gro ups.com

> >Cc: Wyomesh <wyomeshd >

> >Sat, April 17, 2010 12:18:27 PM

> >Re: KP AYNAMSA - OLD or NEW

> >

> > 

> >Dear Wyomesh,

> >                        New K.P. Ayanamsa

(NKPA),please. .

> >                       Yogesh Lajmi.

> >

> >--- On Sat, 17/4/10, Wyomesh <wyomeshd > wrote:

> >

> >

> >>Wyomesh <wyomeshd >

> >> KP AYNAMSA - OLD or NEW

> >>@gro ups.com

> >>Received: Saturday, 17 April, 2010, 5:37 AM

> >>

> >>

> >> 

> >>NAMASKAAR ALL ASTRO GURUS

> >>Kindly suggest me that what Aynamsa Should we use in calculations?

> >>

> >>KP OLD

> >>OR

> >>KP NEW???

> >>

> >>For a long time KP OLD was giving correct results...so that i think KP got

success..... ..but if we use NEW it is very near to LAHIRI Ayn. So in place of

using it we can also use LAHIRI's Aynamsa. Why should use KP NEW Aynamsa?

> >>

> >>Various famous books written by famous astrologers uses KP-OLD aynamsa and

telling that theire predictions got success, so from where it comes - the

KP(NEW) AYNAMSA.

> >>

> >>Please clarify my doubt with example where KP-OLD Ayn fails and NEW-Wins.

> >>

> >>Astrologically Yours

> >>Wyomesh Deepanker

> >>

> >>

> > 

> >

> >

>