IndiaDivine.org

Please suggest remedies for mental retardation / autism

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear respected Sirs,

My grandson who is 4 years old is suffering from autism / mental retardation. I

am giving below the birth details. I shall be extremely grateful if you could

suggest remedies of nature: Medical - Astrological or Spiritual.

The birth details atre:

Child......: Male

TOB.......: 12:11 PM

T.Zone....: -8HRS

DOB......: 2006-01-07 (Saturday)

POB.......: Seattle, WA, U.S.A (47N36 ; 122W21)

I shall be grateful to receive you expert guidance

Your truly,

N.R. Valluri

Guest guest

Is Dob july 1st or jan 7th?--- On Sun, 4/18/10, VLN <nrvalluri wrote:VLN <nrvalluri Please suggest remedies for mental retardation / autism Date: Sunday, April 18, 2010, 4:56 AM

Dear respected Sirs,

My grandson who is 4 years old is suffering from autism / mental retardation. I am giving below the birth details. I shall be extremely grateful if you could suggest remedies of nature: Medical - Astrological or Spiritual.

The birth details atre:

Your truly,

N.R. Valluri

Guest guest

Dear Mr.ValluriKetu placed in Mer sgn and Moon strMoon placed in Ketu strMer placed in ketu strMental retarded is confirmed.Vth csl is Rahu-go in for Unani treatment.18 jul 2011 to 24 jan 2012 is the period of recovery.May the Almighty bless your gr.child.Best wishes and Regardstkp--- On Sun, 4/18/10, Vijay Nellore <nellorev wrote:Vijay Nellore <nellorevRe: Please suggest remedies for mental retardation / autism Date: Sunday, April 18, 2010, 9:59 AM

Is Dob july 1st or jan 7th?--- On Sun, 4/18/10, VLN <nrvalluri > wrote:VLN <nrvalluri > Please suggest remedies for mental retardation / autism@gro ups.comSunday, April 18, 2010, 4:56 AM

Dear respected Sirs,

My grandson who is 4 years old is suffering from autism / mental retardation. I am giving below the birth details. I shall be extremely grateful if you could suggest remedies of nature: Medical - Astrological or Spiritual.

The birth details atre:

Your truly,

N.R. Valluri

1 of 1 File(s)

Valluri_gr_son.pdf

Guest guest

Male

born on Sa, 7 Jan. 2006

in Seattle, WA (US), 122w20, 47n36

Time 12:11 pm

Univ.Time 20:11

Sid. Time 19:10:40

Asc. Ar 10°49'52 "

Astrodienst/KPAstro 3.5

KP New Ayanamsa: 23-51-02

http://www.astrosage.com/logy/ayanamsa.asp

, Vijay Nellore <nellorev wrote:

>

> Is Dob july 1st or jan 7th?

>

> --- On Sun, 4/18/10, VLN <nrvalluri wrote:

>

> VLN <nrvalluri

> Please suggest remedies for mental retardation / autism

>

> Sunday, April 18, 2010, 4:56 AM

>

>

>

>

Dear respected Sirs,

>

>

>

> My grandson who is 4 years old is suffering from autism / mental retardation.

I am giving below the birth details. I shall be extremely grateful if you could

>

>

>

> The birth details atre:

>

>

>

> Child......: Male

>

> TOB.......: 12:11 PM

>

> T.Zone....: -8HRS

>

> DOB......: 2006-01-07 (Saturday)

>

> POB.......: Seattle, WA, U.S.A (47N36 ; 122W21)

>

>

>

> I shall be grateful to receive you expert guidance

>

>

>

> Your truly,

>

> N.R. Valluri

>

Guest guest

Dear ValluriAny residence have defect with SW and NW give rise to mental retardation as Rahu and Moon play key role.Please send me the sketch of ur grand son residing place, so i can suggest remedial measure through Mirrorology-poster therapy-vastu shilpa shaastra.Google search- mirrorology star tellerall the best at all momentsSahhasra SaagaraVLN <nrvalluri Sent: Sun, 18 April, 2010 10:26:47 AM Please suggest remedies for mental retardation / autism

Dear respected Sirs,

The birth details atre:

Your truly,

N.R. Valluri

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Guest guest

Dear Sri Valluriji,

The Forum seniors will surely help you in analysing your problem. if you could also throw a little bit in exhibiting your knowledge in the atrology. Please try to solve yourself first your grandson's problem with your knowledge and made known to the Forum, Any shortcoming will be filled by seniors. Pl. don't misunderstand your request is being rejected by the Forum. Pl. go thro' the discussion going on in the Forum recently.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

VLN

Sunday, April 18, 2010 10:26 AM

Please suggest remedies for mental retardation / autism

Dear respected Sirs,My grandson who is 4 years old is suffering from autism / mental retardation. I am giving below the birth details. I shall be extremely grateful if you could suggest remedies of nature: Medical - Astrological or Spiritual.The birth details atre:Child......: MaleTOB.......: 12:11 PMT.Zone....: -8HRSDOB......: 2006-01-07 (Saturday)POB.......: Seattle, WA, U.S.A (47N36 ; 122W21)I shall be grateful to receive you expert guidance Your truly,N.R. Valluri

Guest guest

Dear VLN,

You are seriously advised not to get entrapped by unscrupulous astrologer-vaodik-gemdealer-Tantrik nexuses...and get relieved of huge sums of money, by very these very clever and glib-tongued tribe of confidence tricksters...they operate very cleverly indeed...hence this caution is being sounded...out of my own personal experience...I have personl acquaintance of many a tantrik who abound especially at Kamakhya Temple at Guwahati,and have researched Tantra/Mantra/Yantra in depth...

It would be wiser still for you,to get your son treated by experts available in the US...or atleast have him teach you and your wife "How to effectively manage an autistic child",which is much easier these days,and new techniques and understanding of the condition and so on...

Wishing you the very best...

I have been practising Astrology since the 60's and have not come across a single case of cure/improvement brought about by such silly prayaschit/sacrifices/

pujas/homas/yantras and the like...I have challenged evey one of these self-styled "miracle-workers",who operate with their gang of well-trained touts...

One's Destiny/Fate is written by Brahma,soon after one's Birth, and as per our own ancient Hindu literature,the Vedas,Upanishads et al...nobody or nothing can change one's destiny,once written by Brahma...not even Brahma...

Prayers,Vrithas et al are only Placebos,giving one mental solace ..." that I have done whatever I could...now it is in only in God's hand..." ! !

Haven't you seen/heard such utter helplessness in the Human being,however rich or inteligent he is...even after have been relived after huge sums of money...for nothing to show...? !

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !--- On Sun, 18/4/10, VLN <nrvalluri wrote:

VLN <nrvalluri Please suggest remedies for mental retardation / autism Received: Sunday, 18 April, 2010, 4:56 AM

Dear respected Sirs,My grandson who is 4 years old is suffering from autism / mental retardation. I am giving below the birth details. I shall be extremely grateful if you could suggest remedies of nature: Medical - Astrological or Spiritual.The birth details atre:Child......: MaleTOB.......: 12:11 PMT.Zone....: -8HRSDOB......: 2006-01-07 (Saturday)POB.......: Seattle, WA, U.S.A (47N36 ; 122W21)I shall be grateful to receive you expert guidance Your truly,N.R. Valluri

Guest guest

Dear VLN ji and Friends,This may not be the expected reply from the Group for the request of VLN ji.But for the sake of the stability of KP, I had to give my analysis on the thread.Sometimes I may be wrong, most seniors are cordially invited to throw me(us) light to where I have gone out of the track.Please attend to the attachments.KalyanVLN

<nrvalluri Sent: Sun, 18 April, 2010 10:26:47 AM Please suggest remedies for mental retardation / autism

Dear respected Sirs,

The birth details atre:

Your truly,

N.R. Valluri

2 of 2 File(s)

Mental Retard.pdf

Analysis.doc

Guest guest

Pranams Mr. Valluri;

Analysis as per traditional astrology (Sage Parasara):

======================================================

The Asc of the child is Mesham. Mars the lagna lord posited in Mesham

(moolatrikona) with Moon. Moon is the natural karaka for the mind. The 4th house

represents the mind of the individual. In the chart of the child Karkata is the

4th house and Moon is the lord. The 4th lord Moon is afflicted due to

conjunction with Mars and Mars is afflicting the 4th house due to aspect.

Additionally the lagna is in a chara rasi, and the 9th house from lagna is

badhakesha. In this case Dhanu rasi is the badhaka rasi and its lord Jupiter is

badhakesha. Jupiter is posited in the 7th house aspecting the Moon and Mars

combination in the lagna. Moon itself is in the Star of KET, positioned in the

6th house (Kanya) whose lord Mer is in badhakasthana 9th house. Hence the mental

retardation.

As per our beloved Guruji Shri KSK:

===================================

The 2nd house represents speech. The II Cusp sublord is Rahu. Rahu is positioned

in Meena (a mute sign).

The 3rd house represents hearing. The III Cusp sublord is Ven. Ven is in star of

Sun and Sub of Sat. Sun is positied in 9th house badhakastana and is deposited

in Ven star with Sub of Sat. In both the cases the Sub lord SAT is positioned in

Karaka Rasi (again a mute sign)

The 11th house represents the success. The XI Cusp is in Moon star and Sub of

Jup. Moon is in the Star of Ket positioned in the 6th house (Kanya ruled by

Mercury). The VIth cusp sublord is Moon. We can see that the XI Cusp its lord

and sublord are positioned in the 6th house and associated with badhakesha

(Jup). Hence success is not promised.

Hence the child has developed mental retardation and there cannot be success in

curing the same.

Further analysis of the current mahadasa:

=========================================

The current dasa->bukthi is Ven->Ven (Ven is star of Sun and sub of Sat. SAT is

positioned in the 4th house and Sun in 9th house. Hence this dasa will not

help). The next bukthi is Ven->Sun (also not good); Ven->Moon, Ven->Mar,

Ven->Rah (again not good because sublord is Rahu deposited in Mute sign);

Ven->Jup is not great because Jup is badhakesha aspecting Moon. Ven->Sat is also

not good because starlord is Sat and sublord is Jup. Jup is badhakesha and

Starlord is positioned in Mute sign (Karaka rasi). Ven->Mer should do good, but

WILL NOT because MER is in star of KET and sub of MER. KET is in 6th house

(Kanya) and MER is in the 9th badhakastana. Hence overall this 20 year Ven

period will not be useful to solve the retardation problem.

Remedies

========

I don't know if any remedies will work, because the planets are not willing to

help. As one of our forum members have advised, please try to consult a doctor

on how to deal with children with autism.

As our Guruji Shri KSK had written in IIIrd reader, " Lord Brahma writes the fate

only once, and he does not change it. Once written is written and never erased

or modified. "

Pranams to our Guruji Shri KSK and Sage Parasara.

OM-TAT-SAT

--Jagannath--

, " VLN " <nrvalluri wrote:

>

> Dear respected Sirs,

>

>

>

>

>

> Your truly,

> N.R. Valluri

>

Guest guest

Dear Jagannathji,

Your analysis both according to Parasara and KP is astounding. But one thing is that the Lagna falls in Mesha as you mentioned. Mesha is a chara rasi. For chara rasi borns the Badhakasthana shall be 11th from the Lagna, if I am correct. In such a case the Badhaka rasi for the native shall be Aquarius and the Badhakesh shall be the Saturn. Kindly correct me if I am wrong.

Regards.

Dr. Rath

jagannath_raous <jagannath_raous Sent: Wed, April 21, 2010 3:07:06 PM Re: Please suggest remedies for mental retardation / autism

Pranams Mr. Valluri;Analysis as per traditional astrology (Sage Parasara):============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ======The Asc of the child is Mesham. Mars the lagna lord posited in Mesham (moolatrikona) with Moon. Moon is the natural karaka for the mind. The 4th house represents the mind of the individual. In the chart of the child Karkata is the 4th house and Moon is the lord. The 4th lord Moon is afflicted due to conjunction with Mars and Mars is afflicting the 4th house due to aspect. Additionally the lagna is in a chara rasi, and the 9th house from lagna is badhakesha. In this case Dhanu rasi is the badhaka rasi and its lord Jupiter is badhakesha. Jupiter is posited in the 7th house aspecting the Moon and Mars combination in the lagna. Moon itself is in the Star of KET, positioned in the 6th house (Kanya) whose lord Mer is in badhakasthana 9th house. Hence the mental retardation.As per our beloved

Guruji Shri KSK:============ ========= ========= =====The 2nd house represents speech. The II Cusp sublord is Rahu. Rahu is positioned in Meena (a mute sign).The 3rd house represents hearing. The III Cusp sublord is Ven. Ven is in star of Sun and Sub of Sat. Sun is positied in 9th house badhakastana and is deposited in Ven star with Sub of Sat. In both the cases the Sub lord SAT is positioned in Karaka Rasi (again a mute sign)The 11th house represents the success. The XI Cusp is in Moon star and Sub of Jup. Moon is in the Star of Ket positioned in the 6th house (Kanya ruled by Mercury). The VIth cusp sublord is Moon. We can see that the XI Cusp its lord and sublord are positioned in the 6th house and associated with badhakesha (Jup). Hence success is not promised.Hence the child has developed mental retardation and there cannot be success in curing the same.Further analysis of the current mahadasa:============

========= ========= ========= ==The current dasa->bukthi is Ven->Ven (Ven is star of Sun and sub of Sat. SAT is positioned in the 4th house and Sun in 9th house. Hence this dasa will not help). The next bukthi is Ven->Sun (also not good); Ven->Moon, Ven->Mar, Ven->Rah (again not good because sublord is Rahu deposited in Mute sign); Ven->Jup is not great because Jup is badhakesha aspecting Moon. Ven->Sat is also not good because starlord is Sat and sublord is Jup. Jup is badhakesha and Starlord is positioned in Mute sign (Karaka rasi). Ven->Mer should do good, but WILL NOT because MER is in star of KET and sub of MER. KET is in 6th house (Kanya) and MER is in the 9th badhakastana. Hence overall this 20 year Ven period will not be useful to solve the retardation problem.Remedies========I don't know if any remedies will work, because the planets are not willing to help. As one of our forum members have

advised, please try to consult a doctor on how to deal with children with autism.As our Guruji Shri KSK had written in IIIrd reader, "Lord Brahma writes the fate only once, and he does not change it. Once written is written and never erased or modified."Pranams to our Guruji Shri KSK and Sage Parasara.OM-TAT-SAT--Jagannath- -@gro ups.com, "VLN" <nrvalluri@. ..> wrote:>> Dear respected Sirs,> > My grandson who is 4 years old is suffering from autism / mental retardation. I am giving below the birth details. I shall be extremely grateful if you could suggest remedies of nature: Medical - Astrological or Spiritual.> > The birth details atre:> > Child......: Male> TOB.......: 12:11 PM> T.Zone....:

-8HRS> DOB......: 2006-01-07 (Saturday)> POB.......: Seattle, WA, U.S.A (47N36 ; 122W21)> > I shall be grateful to receive you expert guidance > > Your truly,> N.R. Valluri>

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Rathji,

Pranams, thank you for pointing out my mistake. Yes, for chara rasi 11th house

is badhakesha. Analyzing again from this also we can see that SAT is badhakesha

and is positioned in the 4th house. SAT also aspects the lagna and 4th lord

(10th aspect). Additionally SAT aspects KET in 6th house (3rd aspect). As

pointed out earlier Moon is in star of KET. Hence SAT the badhakesha is

afflicting the Mind (4th house) by occupation, the lord of 4th house (Moon by

10th aspect) and finally the starlord of Moon (KET) by 3rd aspect. Hence, here

again we can see that the mental retardation is very prominently described in

the horoscope. Thanks again for your guidance.

OM-TAT-SAT

--Jagannath--

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> Dear Jagannathji,

> Your analysis both according to Parasara and KP is astounding. But one thing

is that the Lagna falls in Mesha as you mentioned. Mesha is a chara rasi. For

chara rasi borns the Badhakasthana shall be 11th from  the Lagna, if I am

correct. In such a case the Badhaka rasi for the native shall be Aquarius and

the Badhakesh shall be the Saturn. Kindly correct me if I am wrong.

> Regards.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> jagannath_raous <jagannath_raous

>

> Wed, April 21, 2010 3:07:06 PM

> Re: Please suggest remedies for mental retardation /

autism

>

>  

>

>

> Pranams Mr. Valluri;

>

> Analysis as per traditional astrology (Sage Parasara):

> ============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ======

> The Asc of the child is Mesham. Mars the lagna lord posited in Mesham

(moolatrikona) with Moon. Moon is the natural karaka for the mind. The 4th house

6th house (Kanya) whose lord Mer is in badhakasthana 9th house. Hence the mental

retardation.

>

> As per our beloved Guruji Shri KSK:

> ============ ========= ========= =====

> The 2nd house represents speech. The II Cusp sublord is Rahu. Rahu is

positioned in Meena (a mute sign).

> The 3rd house represents hearing. The III Cusp sublord is Ven. Ven is in star

of Sun and Sub of Sat. Sun is positied in 9th house badhakastana and is

deposited in Ven star with Sub of Sat. In both the cases the Sub lord SAT is

positioned in Karaka Rasi (again a mute sign)

> The 11th house represents the success. The XI Cusp is in Moon star and Sub of

Jup. Moon is in the Star of Ket positioned in the 6th house (Kanya ruled by

>

> Hence the child has developed mental retardation and there cannot be success

in curing the same.

>

> Further analysis of the current mahadasa:

> ============ ========= ========= ========= ==

> The current dasa->bukthi is Ven->Ven (Ven is star of Sun and sub of Sat. SAT

is positioned in the 4th house and Sun in 9th house. Hence this dasa will not

Ven->Jup is not great because Jup is badhakesha aspecting Moon. Ven->Sat is also

>

> Remedies

> ========

> I don't know if any remedies will work, because the planets are not willing to

help. As one of our forum members have advised, please try to consult a doctor

on how to deal with children with autism.

> As our Guruji Shri KSK had written in IIIrd reader, " Lord Brahma writes the

fate only once, and he does not change it. Once written is written and never

erased or modified. "

>

> Pranams to our Guruji Shri KSK and Sage Parasara.

>

> OM-TAT-SAT

> --Jagannath- -

>

> @gro ups.com, " VLN " <nrvalluri@ ..> wrote:

> >

> > Dear respected Sirs,

> >

> > My grandson who is 4 years old is suffering from autism / mental

retardation. I am giving below the birth details. I shall be extremely grateful

if you could suggest remedies of nature: Medical - Astrological or Spiritual.

> >

> > The birth details atre:

> >

> > Child......: Male

> > TOB.......: 12:11 PM

> > T.Zone....: -8HRS

> > DOB......: 2006-01-07 (Saturday)

> > POB.......: Seattle, WA, U.S.A (47N36 ; 122W21)

> >

> > I shall be grateful to receive you expert guidance

> >

> > Your truly,

> > N.R. Valluri

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Jagannathji,

A short study has been attached. Please find the attachment and send me your feed-back.

Dr. Rath

jagannath_raous <jagannath_raous Sent: Sat, April 24, 2010 3:44:23 PM Re: Please suggest remedies for mental retardation / autism

Dear Dr. Rathji,Pranams, thank you for pointing out my mistake. Yes, for chara rasi 11th house is badhakesha. Analyzing again from this also we can see that SAT is badhakesha and is positioned in the 4th house. SAT also aspects the lagna and 4th lord (10th aspect). Additionally SAT aspects KET in 6th house (3rd aspect). As pointed out earlier Moon is in star of KET. Hence SAT the badhakesha is afflicting the Mind (4th house) by occupation, the lord of 4th house (Moon by 10th aspect) and finally the starlord of Moon (KET) by 3rd aspect. Hence, here again we can see that the mental retardation is very prominently described in the horoscope. Thanks again for your guidance.OM-TAT-SAT--Jagannath- -@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Dear

Jagannathji,> Your analysis both according to Parasara and KP is astounding. But one thing is that the Lagna falls in Mesha as you mentioned. Mesha is a chara rasi. For chara rasi borns the Badhakasthana shall be 11th from the Lagna, if I am correct. In such a case the Badhaka rasi for the native shall be Aquarius and the Badhakesh shall be the Saturn. Kindly correct me if I am wrong.> Regards.> Dr. Rath> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> jagannath_raous <jagannath_raous@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Wed, April 21, 2010 3:07:06 PM> Re: Please suggest remedies for mental retardation / autism> >  > > > Pranams Mr. Valluri;>

> Analysis as per traditional astrology (Sage Parasara):> ============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ======> The Asc of the child is Mesham. Mars the lagna lord posited in Mesham (moolatrikona) with Moon. Moon is the natural karaka for the mind. The 4th house represents the mind of the individual. In the chart of the child Karkata is the 4th house and Moon is the lord. The 4th lord Moon is afflicted due to conjunction with Mars and Mars is afflicting the 4th house due to aspect. Additionally the lagna is in a chara rasi, and the 9th house from lagna is badhakesha. In this case Dhanu rasi is the badhaka rasi and its lord Jupiter is badhakesha. Jupiter is posited in the 7th house aspecting the Moon and Mars combination in the lagna. Moon itself is in the Star of KET, positioned in the 6th house (Kanya) whose lord Mer is in badhakasthana 9th house. Hence the mental retardation.> > As per our beloved Guruji Shri

KSK:> ============ ========= ========= =====> The 2nd house represents speech. The II Cusp sublord is Rahu. Rahu is positioned in Meena (a mute sign).> The 3rd house represents hearing. The III Cusp sublord is Ven. Ven is in star of Sun and Sub of Sat. Sun is positied in 9th house badhakastana and is deposited in Ven star with Sub of Sat. In both the cases the Sub lord SAT is positioned in Karaka Rasi (again a mute sign)> The 11th house represents the success. The XI Cusp is in Moon star and Sub of Jup. Moon is in the Star of Ket positioned in the 6th house (Kanya ruled by Mercury). The VIth cusp sublord is Moon. We can see that the XI Cusp its lord and sublord are positioned in the 6th house and associated with badhakesha (Jup). Hence success is not promised.> > Hence the child has developed mental retardation and there cannot be success in curing the same.> > Further analysis of the current

mahadasa:> ============ ========= ========= ========= ==> The current dasa->bukthi is Ven->Ven (Ven is star of Sun and sub of Sat. SAT is positioned in the 4th house and Sun in 9th house. Hence this dasa will not help). The next bukthi is Ven->Sun (also not good); Ven->Moon, Ven->Mar, Ven->Rah (again not good because sublord is Rahu deposited in Mute sign); Ven->Jup is not great because Jup is badhakesha aspecting Moon. Ven->Sat is also not good because starlord is Sat and sublord is Jup. Jup is badhakesha and Starlord is positioned in Mute sign (Karaka rasi). Ven->Mer should do good, but WILL NOT because MER is in star of KET and sub of MER. KET is in 6th house (Kanya) and MER is in the 9th badhakastana. Hence overall this 20 year Ven period will not be useful to solve the retardation problem.> > Remedies> ========> I don't know if any remedies will work, because the planets are not

willing to help. As one of our forum members have advised, please try to consult a doctor on how to deal with children with autism.> As our Guruji Shri KSK had written in IIIrd reader, "Lord Brahma writes the fate only once, and he does not change it. Once written is written and never erased or modified."> > Pranams to our Guruji Shri KSK and Sage Parasara.> > OM-TAT-SAT> --Jagannath- -> > @gro ups.com, "VLN" <nrvalluri@ ..> wrote:> >> > Dear respected Sirs,> > > > My grandson who is 4 years old is suffering from autism / mental retardation. I am giving below the birth details. I shall be extremely grateful if you could suggest remedies of nature: Medical - Astrological or Spiritual.> > > > The birth details atre:> > > > Child......: Male>

> TOB.......: 12:11 PM> > T.Zone....: -8HRS> > DOB......: 2006-01-07 (Saturday)> > POB.......: Seattle, WA, U.S.A (47N36 ; 122W21)> > > > I shall be grateful to receive you expert guidance > > > > Your truly,> > N.R. Valluri> >>

1 of 1 File(s)

Analysis.doc

Guest guest

Dear Rathji,

Your analysis about the disease from childhood is astounding. After reading your

analysis my knowledge has been enhanced. Your step-by-step analysis of the issue

is absolutely great. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and enlightening me.

Best regards,

Jagannath

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> Dear Jagannathji,

> A short study has been attached. Please find the attachment and send me your

feed-back.

> Dr. Rath

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> jagannath_raous <jagannath_raous

>

> Sat, April 24, 2010 3:44:23 PM

autism

>

>  

> Dear Dr. Rathji,

> Pranams, thank you for pointing out my mistake. Yes, for chara rasi 11th house

is badhakesha. Analyzing again from this also we can see that SAT is badhakesha

and is positioned in the 4th house. SAT also aspects the lagna and 4th lord

(10th aspect). Additionally SAT aspects KET in 6th house (3rd aspect). As

pointed out earlier Moon is in star of KET. Hence SAT the badhakesha is

afflicting the Mind (4th house) by occupation, the lord of 4th house (Moon by

10th aspect) and finally the starlord of Moon (KET) by 3rd aspect. Hence, here

again we can see that the mental retardation is very prominently described in

the horoscope. Thanks again for your guidance.

>

> OM-TAT-SAT

> --Jagannath- -

>

> @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Jagannathji,

> > Your analysis both according to Parasara and KP is astounding. But one thing

is that the Lagna falls in Mesha as you mentioned. Mesha is a chara rasi. For

chara rasi borns the Badhakasthana shall be 11th from  the Lagna, if I am

correct. In such a case the Badhaka rasi for the native shall be Aquarius and

the Badhakesh shall be the Saturn. Kindly correct me if I am wrong.

> > Regards.

> > Dr. Rath

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > jagannath_raous <jagannath_raous@ ...>

> > @gro ups.com

> > Wed, April 21, 2010 3:07:06 PM

> > Re: Please suggest remedies for mental retardation /

autism

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> > Pranams Mr. Valluri;

> >

> > Analysis as per traditional astrology (Sage Parasara):

> > ============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ======

> > The Asc of the child is Mesham. Mars the lagna lord posited in Mesham

retardation.

> >

> > As per our beloved Guruji Shri KSK:

> > ============ ========= ========= =====

> > The 2nd house represents speech. The II Cusp sublord is Rahu. Rahu is

positioned in Meena (a mute sign).

> > The 3rd house represents hearing. The III Cusp sublord is Ven. Ven is in

star of Sun and Sub of Sat. Sun is positied in 9th house badhakastana and is

deposited in Ven star with Sub of Sat. In both the cases the Sub lord SAT is

positioned in Karaka Rasi (again a mute sign)

> > The 11th house represents the success. The XI Cusp is in Moon star and Sub

of Jup. Moon is in the Star of Ket positioned in the 6th house (Kanya ruled by

> >

> > Hence the child has developed mental retardation and there cannot be success

in curing the same.

> >

> > Further analysis of the current mahadasa:

> > ============ ========= ========= ========= ==

> > The current dasa->bukthi is Ven->Ven (Ven is star of Sun and sub of Sat. SAT

is positioned in the 4th house and Sun in 9th house. Hence this dasa will not

> >

> > Remedies

> > ========

> > I don't know if any remedies will work, because the planets are not willing

to help. As one of our forum members have advised, please try to consult a

doctor on how to deal with children with autism.

> > As our Guruji Shri KSK had written in IIIrd reader, " Lord Brahma writes the

fate only once, and he does not change it. Once written is written and never

erased or modified. "

> >

> > Pranams to our Guruji Shri KSK and Sage Parasara.

> >

> > OM-TAT-SAT

> > --Jagannath- -

> >

> > @gro ups.com, " VLN " <nrvalluri@ ..> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear respected Sirs,

> > >

> > > My grandson who is 4 years old is suffering from autism / mental

retardation. I am giving below the birth details. I shall be extremely grateful

if you could suggest remedies of nature: Medical - Astrological or Spiritual.

> > >

> > > The birth details atre:

> > >

> > > Child......: Male

> > > TOB.......: 12:11 PM

> > > T.Zone....: -8HRS

> > > DOB......: 2006-01-07 (Saturday)

> > > POB.......: Seattle, WA, U.S.A (47N36 ; 122W21)

> > >

> > > I shall be grateful to receive you expert guidance

> > >

> > > Your truly,

> > > N.R. Valluri

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Thank you Sri. Jagannathji for your appreciation.

I wish let us go together toward accuracy by sincere cooperation and interaction.

Dr. Rath

jagannath_raous <jagannath_raous Sent: Mon, April 26, 2010 6:46:35 PM Re: Please suggest remedies for mental retardation / autism

Dear Rathji,Your analysis about the disease from childhood is astounding. After reading your analysis my knowledge has been enhanced. Your step-by-step analysis of the issue is absolutely great. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and enlightening me.Best regards,Jagannath@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Jagannathji,> A short study has been attached. Please find the attachment and send me your feed-back.> Dr. Rath> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> jagannath_raous <jagannath_raous@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Sat,

April 24, 2010 3:44:23 PM> Re: Please suggest remedies for mental retardation / autism> > Â > Dear Dr. Rathji,> Pranams, thank you for pointing out my mistake. Yes, for chara rasi 11th house is badhakesha. Analyzing again from this also we can see that SAT is badhakesha and is positioned in the 4th house. SAT also aspects the lagna and 4th lord (10th aspect). Additionally SAT aspects KET in 6th house (3rd aspect). As pointed out earlier Moon is in star of KET. Hence SAT the badhakesha is afflicting the Mind (4th house) by occupation, the lord of 4th house (Moon by 10th aspect) and finally the starlord of Moon (KET) by 3rd aspect. Hence, here again we can see that the mental retardation is very prominently described in the horoscope. Thanks again for your guidance.> > OM-TAT-SAT> --Jagannath- -> > @gro ups.com, Luther Rath

<rathluther@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Jagannathji,> > Your analysis both according to Parasara and KP is astounding. But one thing is that the Lagna falls in Mesha as you mentioned. Mesha is a chara rasi. For chara rasi borns the Badhakasthana shall be 11th from the Lagna, if I am correct. In such a case the Badhaka rasi for the native shall be Aquarius and the Badhakesh shall be the Saturn. Kindly correct me if I am wrong.> > Regards.> > Dr. Rath> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > jagannath_raous <jagannath_raous@ ...>> > @gro ups.com> > Wed, April 21, 2010 3:07:06 PM> > Re: Please suggest remedies for mental retardation / autism> > > >  > > > > >

> Pranams Mr. Valluri;> > > > Analysis as per traditional astrology (Sage Parasara):> > ============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ======> > The Asc of the child is Mesham. Mars the lagna lord posited in Mesham (moolatrikona) with Moon. Moon is the natural karaka for the mind. The 4th house represents the mind of the individual. In the chart of the child Karkata is the 4th house and Moon is the lord. The 4th lord Moon is afflicted due to conjunction with Mars and Mars is afflicting the 4th house due to aspect. Additionally the lagna is in a chara rasi, and the 9th house from lagna is badhakesha. In this case Dhanu rasi is the badhaka rasi and its lord Jupiter is badhakesha. Jupiter is posited in the 7th house aspecting the Moon and Mars combination in the lagna. Moon itself is in the Star of KET, positioned in the 6th house (Kanya) whose lord Mer is in badhakasthana 9th house. Hence the mental

retardation.> > > > As per our beloved Guruji Shri KSK:> > ============ ========= ========= =====> > The 2nd house represents speech. The II Cusp sublord is Rahu. Rahu is positioned in Meena (a mute sign).> > The 3rd house represents hearing. The III Cusp sublord is Ven. Ven is in star of Sun and Sub of Sat. Sun is positied in 9th house badhakastana and is deposited in Ven star with Sub of Sat. In both the cases the Sub lord SAT is positioned in Karaka Rasi (again a mute sign)> > The 11th house represents the success. The XI Cusp is in Moon star and Sub of Jup. Moon is in the Star of Ket positioned in the 6th house (Kanya ruled by Mercury). The VIth cusp sublord is Moon. We can see that the XI Cusp its lord and sublord are positioned in the 6th house and associated with badhakesha (Jup). Hence success is not promised.> > > > Hence the child has developed mental retardation

and there cannot be success in curing the same.> > > > Further analysis of the current mahadasa:> > ============ ========= ========= ========= ==> > The current dasa->bukthi is Ven->Ven (Ven is star of Sun and sub of Sat. SAT is positioned in the 4th house and Sun in 9th house. Hence this dasa will not help). The next bukthi is Ven->Sun (also not good); Ven->Moon, Ven->Mar, Ven->Rah (again not good because sublord is Rahu deposited in Mute sign); Ven->Jup is not great because Jup is badhakesha aspecting Moon. Ven->Sat is also not good because starlord is Sat and sublord is Jup. Jup is badhakesha and Starlord is positioned in Mute sign (Karaka rasi). Ven->Mer should do good, but WILL NOT because MER is in star of KET and sub of MER. KET is in 6th house (Kanya) and MER is in the 9th badhakastana. Hence overall this 20 year Ven period will not be useful to solve the retardation

problem.> > > > Remedies> > ========> > I don't know if any remedies will work, because the planets are not willing to help. As one of our forum members have advised, please try to consult a doctor on how to deal with children with autism.> > As our Guruji Shri KSK had written in IIIrd reader, "Lord Brahma writes the fate only once, and he does not change it. Once written is written and never erased or modified."> > > > Pranams to our Guruji Shri KSK and Sage Parasara.> > > > OM-TAT-SAT> > --Jagannath- -> > > > @gro ups.com, "VLN" <nrvalluri@ ..> wrote:> > >> > > Dear respected Sirs,> > > > > > My grandson who is 4 years old is suffering from autism / mental retardation. I am giving below the birth details. I shall be extremely grateful if you could suggest

remedies of nature: Medical - Astrological or Spiritual.> > > > > > The birth details atre:> > > > > > Child......: Male> > > TOB.......: 12:11 PM> > > T.Zone....: -8HRS> > > DOB......: 2006-01-07 (Saturday)> > > POB.......: Seattle, WA, U.S.A (47N36 ; 122W21)> > > > > > I shall be grateful to receive you expert guidance > > > > > > Your truly,> > > N.R. Valluri> > >> >>

Guest guest

Date of birth is January 7th, 2006

, Vijay Nellore <nellorev wrote:

>

> Is Dob july 1st or jan 7th?

>

> --- On Sun, 4/18/10, VLN <nrvalluri wrote:

>

> VLN <nrvalluri

>

>

>

>

>

Dear respected Sirs,

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Your truly,

>

> N.R. Valluri

>

Guest guest

DearGhopalji,

Pranams and thank you for your reading,

VLN

, Tkp Ghopal <astrogopalji_tkp wrote:

>

> Dear Mr.ValluriKetu placed in Mer sgn and Moon strMoon placed in Ketu strMer

placed in ketu strMental retarded is confirmed.Vth csl is Rahu-go in for Unani

treatment.18 jul 2011 to 24 jan 2012 is the period of recovery.May the Almighty

bless your gr.child.Best wishes and Regardstkp

> --- On Sun, 4/18/10, Vijay Nellore <nellorev wrote:

>

> Vijay Nellore <nellorev

autism

>

> Sunday, April 18, 2010, 9:59 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Is Dob july 1st or jan 7th?

>

> --- On Sun, 4/18/10, VLN <nrvalluri > wrote:

>

> VLN <nrvalluri >

> @gro ups.com

>

Dear respected Sirs,

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Your truly,

>

> N.R. Valluri

>