IndiaDivine.org

Did DBA of Sub lord of 4,8,12 offered accident

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Lajmiji,

Thanks a lot for your reply and assurance.Sir,I want to submit that before February25, 2010 I had been freely adapting K.P.Ayanamsa(Old).

But on 25.02.2010 I was given an exercise to solve as to what happend to native in the morning at about 06:30AM on 25.02.2010.

DOB of native was given 24.12.1982,TOB-00:34AM,POB-Dhaka,Bangladesh.I adapted K.P. Ayanamsa(Old) and my analysis went wrong due to DBA available by adapting K.P.Old Ayanamsa.

The correct answer was analysed by adapting K.P.New Ayanamsa.During DBA of Ketu-Venus-Mars the native sustained injury on his ankle.

But in this case Rule suggested by you could not be applied as Sub lord of 4,8,12 are Moon-Venus-Mars.

How Ketu and Moon are connected and how the mishap took place.

K.P.Ayanamsa(Old) is of no avail,if mishap can't be analysed by adapting it.

Sir,you may kindly be pleased to enlighten me in this regard.

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi Sent: Sat, April 17, 2010 12:35:23 PMRe: Did DBA of Sub lord of 4,8,12 offered accident

Dear Mr.Misra,

If as you say Rahu represents Saturn...KP. Dicta is proved correct...

I shall check,hoewever after recasting the correct Birth Chart and then revert...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.--- On Sat, 17/4/10, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> wrote:

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> Did DBA of Sub lord of 4,8,12 offered accident@gro ups.comReceived: Saturday, 17 April, 2010, 3:00 AM

Respected Lajmiji,

I was given following birth data and date of accident by one Aunt to correct birth time.

Gender -Female.

DOB -27-05-1943.

TOB -Reported - 08:10PM.(Rectified time by me-09:08:53PM)

POB -Aligarh,Uttar Pradesh,India.

Date of severe accident-16- 12-1998 in Canada.

Ayanamsa-K.P. New

In this chart I found-

Sub lord of IV -Venus

Sub lord of VIII -Sun

Sub lord of XII - SaturnOn 16.12.1998 DBA of Venus-Sun-Rahu was running.Rahu is aspected by Saturn.Does it prove that accident took place during DBA of sub lord of 4th,8th and 12th cusp.

If the above is true then-

Date of marriage of native on18-06-1961

Birth of Ist son on 26-09-1966

Birth of daughter on 15-03-1968

Death of mother on 08-06-1963 must be found correct.

It is not known to me as to how time was being recorded in 1943 and what correction was being done to get correct time.Whether day light saving time or correction with regard to war time...... was being done or not to get correct birth time?

Please check & enlighten me.

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >@gro ups.comCc: Senthil <athi_ram >; Adith Kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>Fri, April 16, 2010 8:53:02 PMRe: Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching

Dear Senthil,

If one was destined to suffer a bad injury in an accident,he would have forgotten to wear a helmet,or he would have suffered severe injuries,despite his wearing a helmet... that is how destiny operates...(Karma in action...).

One can explain why one is lucky not to have a single accident in his entire life,only by K.P. Principles.. .

If the Vimshottari Dasa period running is ruled by the s/lords of the cusps of IV,VIII & XII,one will surely meet with an accident...

Whereas,if the setup of the sublords of the houses IV,VIII & XII are set up as follows :

Venus-Saturn- Venus

Venus-Merc-Venus

Moon-Sun-Moon

Moon-Mars-Moon

Sat-Merc-Saturn

such a Jatak will never suffer even a small scratch in his entire lifetime...!

Also, a careful in-depth examination of the s/l of the Ascendant can reveal ones Destiny...Long/ Short Life,Rich/Poor, Healthy/Sickly and so on...as was decided by Bramha soon after one's Birth...

And so on...Krishnamurthi Padhdhati, has so many wonderful possibilities. ..! !

An indepth study of K.P., patiently and carefully,will surely help dizcover these possibilities. ..

With the very best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Guest guest

Dear Misraji,

With apology. May I come in please?

The native was born in 1943. And you have a doubt that the birth time could be recorded in that year. But you have not used the birth time that was provided to you. so where is the concern ? You have rectified the birth time. The RBT has to be accurate. But through what method did you rectify it please? You have differed by about one hour. How far is it justified?

In India War Time was observed from 1st September 1942 to 15th October 1945. The time was enhances by (+) 1 Hr.

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra Sent: Sat, April 17, 2010 8:30:46 AM Did DBA of Sub lord of 4,8,12 offered accident

Respected Lajmiji,

I was given following birth data and date of accident by one Aunt to correct birth time.

Gender -Female.

DOB -27-05-1943.

Ayanamsa-K.P. New

In this chart I found-

Sub lord of IV -Venus

Sub lord of VIII -Sun

Sub lord of XII - SaturnOn 16.12.1998 DBA of Venus-Sun-Rahu was running.Rahu is aspected by Saturn.Does it prove that accident took place during DBA of sub lord of 4th,8th and 12th cusp.

It is not known to me as to how time was being recorded in 1943 and what correction was being done to get correct time.Whether day light saving time or correction with regard to war time...... was being done or not to get correct birth time?

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >@gro ups.comCc: Senthil <athi_ram >; Adith Kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>Fri, April 16, 2010 8:53:02 PMRe: Re: KPDP RULES in Marriage Matching

Dear Senthil,

If one was destined to suffer a bad injury in an accident,he would have forgotten to wear a helmet,or he would have suffered severe injuries,despite his wearing a helmet... that is how destiny operates...(Karma in action...).

One can explain why one is lucky not to have a single accident in his entire life,only by K.P. Principles.. .

If the Vimshottari Dasa period running is ruled by the s/lords of the cusps of IV,VIII & XII,one will surely meet with an accident...

Whereas,if the setup of the sublords of the houses IV,VIII & XII are set up as follows :

Venus-Saturn- Venus

Venus-Merc-Venus

Moon-Sun-Moon

Moon-Mars-Moon

Sat-Merc-Saturn

Also, a careful in-depth examination of the s/l of the Ascendant can reveal ones Destiny...Long/ Short Life,Rich/Poor, Healthy/Sickly and so on...as was decided by Bramha soon after one's Birth...

An indepth study of K.P., patiently and carefully,will surely help dizcover these possibilities. ..

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Guest guest

Your are exactly right Dr. Rath.. I happened to go through the details and am very sure Mishraji has to justify how he has rectified the time.

regards

Naresh Valecha--- On Sun, 18/4/10, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Did DBA of Sub lord of 4,8,12 offered accident Date: Sunday, 18 April, 2010, 11:53 AM

Dear Misraji,

With apology. May I come in please?

The native was born in 1943. And you have a doubt that the birth time could be recorded in that year. But you have not used the birth time that was provided to you. so where is the concern ? You have rectified the birth time. The RBT has to be accurate. But through what method did you rectify it please? You have differed by about one hour. How far is it justified?

In India War Time was observed from 1st September 1942 to 15th October 1945. The time was enhances by (+) 1 Hr.

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>@gro ups.comSat, April 17, 2010 8:30:46 AM Did DBA of Sub lord of 4,8,12 offered accident

Respected Lajmiji,

Gender -Female.

DOB -27-05-1943.

Ayanamsa-K.P. New

In this chart I found-

Sub lord of IV -Venus

Sub lord of VIII -Sun

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Senthil,

Venus-Saturn- Venus

Venus-Merc-Venus

Moon-Sun-Moon

Moon-Mars-Moon

Sat-Merc-Saturn

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Guest guest

Dear Misraji,

The reported birth time is 8-10 PM. During 1943 War Time was being observed. That was (+) 1 Hr. That means if the parents had set their watch to war time then the correct birth time should be around 7-10 PM. In case the did not set so then the correct time could be around 8-10 PM. The rectified time i.e 9-08-53 PM appears to be too late. You may revise and try to tally with the major events of life that are available with you.

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra Sent: Sat, April 17, 2010 8:30:46 AM Did DBA of Sub lord of 4,8,12 offered accident

Respected Lajmiji,

Gender -Female.

DOB -27-05-1943.

Ayanamsa-K.P. New

In this chart I found-

Sub lord of IV -Venus

Sub lord of VIII -Sun

With thanks & regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Senthil,

Venus-Saturn- Venus

Venus-Merc-Venus

Moon-Sun-Moon

Moon-Mars-Moon

Sat-Merc-Saturn

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !