IndiaDivine.org

Kaalprakashika Method of Marriage Match Making

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

All the Respected KP Astrologers, Last many days we are observing a great discussion about KPDP Rules for Marriage Making. But, till the date the questions remains unchanged - what is actual rules and how the rules can be applied ? I could not find any rules at all.

I have find a software wherein Match Making are given according to Kaalprakshika Method say “DASH -KOOTA GUNA TABLE†wherein there are 10 considerations (having total koot/points - 44) necessary to be judged the suitability of a proposed marriage. Out of these considerations, at least 5 considerations (Kook) must be favorable for the couple to be compatible. Out of the 10 considerations, there are 3 other consideration which is also necessary to be judged. Details are as under :

Dash-Koota Guna Chart

Sr.

Koot

Area of Life

Dhinam

Luck

Ganam

Wealth

Mahendhram

Attachment / Well being

Stree-Dheergam

General Welfare

Yoni

Sexual Relationship

Rashi

Growth of Family

Rashyadhipati

Food & Finance (Dhan-Dhanya)

Vasyam

Posterity

Rajju

Felicity in marriage

Vedhai

Sons

Other Considerations

Gotram

Caste

Can anybody enlighten me in brief about the Kaalprakshika Method of Marriage Making ? Thanks & Regards Navin Chitlangia “Rudraâ€Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Guest guest

Dear Navin,

KPDP rules are discussed at great length by the Formulator of the Rules himself...Mr.K.P.KUPPU GANAPATHI,Ref: K.P. & Astrology,Annual,1997,Pp32-44.

You could not find them because you did not know where to search for them... You will also find them in the K.P. Readers too...

You are requested to read them first or purchase the K.P. Software designed by Mr.Rangarajan,MAN MACHINE SYSTEMS,Plot 24,Ramalinga Nagar Extension,

1st Street,Puzhuthivakkam,CHENNAI - 600 091.

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

--- On Mon, 19/4/10, Navin Chitlangia <navin.chitlangia wrote:

Navin Chitlangia <navin.chitlangia Kaalprakashika Method of Marriage Match Making"KP System" Received: Monday, 19 April, 2010, 2:56 AM

All the Respected KP Astrologers, Last many days we are observing a great discussion about KPDP Rules for Marriage Making. But, till the date the questions remains unchanged - what is actual rules and how the rules can be applied ? I could not find any rules at all.

I have find a software wherein Match Making are given according to Kaalprakshika Method say “DASH -KOOTA GUNA TABLE†wherein there are 10 considerations (having total koot/points - 44) necessary to be judged the suitability of a proposed marriage. Out of these considerations, at least 5 considerations (Kook) must be favorable for the couple to be compatible. Out of the 10 considerations, there are 3 other consideration which is also necessary to be judged. Details are as under :

Dash-Koota Guna Chart

Sr.

Koot

Area of Life

Dhinam

Luck

Ganam

Wealth

Mahendhram

Attachment / Well being

Stree-Dheergam

General Welfare

Yoni

Sexual Relationship

Rashi

Growth of Family

Rashyadhipati

Food & Finance (Dhan-Dhanya)

Vasyam

Posterity

Rajju

Felicity in marriage

Vedhai

Sons

Other Considerations

Gotram

Caste

Can anybody enlighten me in brief about the Kaalprakshika Method of Marriage Making ? Thanks & Regards Navin Chitlangia “Rudraâ€Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php