IndiaDivine.org

BTR

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Could scholars of this method can give the latest way of BTR? Also I am looking

for new Aynamsa for KP. How many kala-vikalas to be -or+ (subtracted or added)

to currunt Panchangam Ayanamsa. I or rather in Vidarbha we use Maharashtriya

Panchang by Rajandekar.

As it is read in article, although time recorded by astrologer as per his watch

was 10:10 AM, upon rectification it came to 10:01:40. So I am more interested as

vedic astrology answers can be varified from rectified time. It is simply a

matter of study and/or research.

With regards,

Sant Guruji

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Guruji,

The KPNAs for the entire Century,for the month of April have been given at this site,several times...

Kindly refer to the latest book available on the market...on the subject of Rectification of Birth Time,several different methods are discussed in detail...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Sant Guruji <shreegauriassociates01 Sent: Tue, 20 April, 2010 6:42:36 PM BTR

Could scholars of this method can give the latest way of BTR? Also I am looking for new Aynamsa for KP. How many kala-vikalas to be -or+ (subtracted or added) to currunt Panchangam Ayanamsa. I or rather in Vidarbha we use Maharashtriya Panchang by Rajandekar.As it is read in article, although time recorded by astrologer as per his watch was 10:10 AM, upon rectification it came to 10:01:40. So I am more interested as vedic astrology answers can be varified from rectified time. It is simply a matter of study and/or research.With regards,Sant Guruji

Guest guest

Dear Guruji,

Pranams. In Parasari system, the time lapsed between TOB and Sun rise is converted in to Vinaadis(24min is 1Naazhi and 1 Naazhi is 60 vinaadi) and then multiplied by 4 and divided by 27. The remainder indicates star of birth. Aswathi-1 and so on. 0/27 indicates Revathi. Once this is matched, then that vinaadi is multiplied by 3 and divided by 7. The remainder gives the day i.e., Sunday-1,Monday-2 and so on. 0/7 indicates Saturday.

In case of Star, for Sukla paksh, counting from Aswathi or 9th or 18th from it is acceptable and during Krishna paksh, count from Hastha or 9th or 18th from it shall be matched.

I apply an extra factor, as every day is divided into Sthree kaal and Purusha kaal alternatively each duration 30min, and For Sunday the first 30min from Sun rise will be Purusha kall and then Sthree kaal. For Monday the first 30min will be Sthree kaal and then Purusha kaal. Tuesday,Thursday and Saturday follow Sunday while the remaining follow Monday. These are taken from jataka alangaram book and discussion with other elders in the field.

On a majority this matched, but some cases the difference came very high between the given TOB and calculated/corrected TOB.

I am not knowlegeable on KP system. Elders may like to offer their comments pl.

Pranams,

C.Kalyanaraman--- On Tue, 20/4/10, Sant Guruji <shreegauriassociates01 wrote:

Sant Guruji <shreegauriassociates01 BTR Date: Tuesday, 20 April, 2010, 1:12 PM

Could scholars of this method can give the latest way of BTR? Also I am looking for new Aynamsa for KP. How many kala-vikalas to be -or+ (subtracted or added) to currunt Panchangam Ayanamsa. I or rather in Vidarbha we use Maharashtriya Panchang by Rajandekar.As it is read in article, although time recorded by astrologer as per his watch was 10:10 AM, upon rectification it came to 10:01:40. So I am more interested as vedic astrology answers can be varified from rectified time. It is simply a matter of study and/or research.With regards,Sant Guruji

Guest guest

Hello Sir

KP OLD AYNAMSA remain constant for the year, but KP-NEW aynamsa was adopted in

2003 by kp-astrologers because it gives Positions upto Seconds. It uses a

Formula for calculating aynamsa, so for a particular month year and time it

changes accordingly, so we have no constant value like OLD KP aynamsa (6 kalas).

It may be 3 KALAS or less than 6 kalas for particular date time. It is near to

LAHIRI Aynamsa. Using old KP aynamsa can also give correct results because in

NEW and OLD aynamsa only SUB-SUB change will take place, and we work a lot with

SUB LORD (will not change).

BTR with RP is accurate technique but method given by Mr. Andrew Dutta - there

should be connection in 1st and 9th cusp, can also be used.

Thank you

, " Sant Guruji " <shreegauriassociates01

wrote:

>

> Could scholars of this method can give the latest way of BTR? Also I am

looking for new Aynamsa for KP. How many kala-vikalas to be -or+ (subtracted or

added) to currunt Panchangam Ayanamsa. I or rather in Vidarbha we use

Maharashtriya Panchang by Rajandekar.

> As it is read in article, although time recorded by astrologer as per his

watch was 10:10 AM, upon rectification it came to 10:01:40. So I am more

interested as vedic astrology answers can be varified from rectified time. It is

simply a matter of study and/or research.

> With regards,

>

> Sant Guruji

>

Guest guest

Sir, I agree with you partially because since 2003 Astrologers felt that only analysing the Sub was not dequate and hence they decided to reconcider and refine further the Sublord. KPNA was formed and it is that all the Astrolgers used the Placidius system along with the KPNA to cast the birthcharts. Even the Cuspal Interlinks theory is based on casting charts using KPNA.

regards...Naresh Valecha--- On Wed, 21/4/10, Wyomesh <wyomeshd wrote:

Wyomesh <wyomeshd Re: BTR Date: Wednesday, 21 April, 2010, 11:00 AM

Hello SirKP OLD AYNAMSA remain constant for the year, but KP-NEW aynamsa was adopted in 2003 by kp-astrologers because it gives Positions upto Seconds. It uses a Formula for calculating aynamsa, so for a particular month year and time it changes accordingly, so we have no constant value like OLD KP aynamsa (6 kalas). It may be 3 KALAS or less than 6 kalas for particular date time. It is near to LAHIRI Aynamsa. Using old KP aynamsa can also give correct results because in NEW and OLD aynamsa only SUB-SUB change will take place, and we work a lot with SUB LORD (will not change).BTR with RP is accurate technique but method given by Mr. Andrew Dutta - there should be connection in 1st and 9th cusp, can also be used.Thank you @gro ups.com,

"Sant Guruji" <shreegauriassociat es01 wrote:>> Could scholars of this method can give the latest way of BTR? Also I am looking for new Aynamsa for KP. How many kala-vikalas to be -or+ (subtracted or added) to currunt Panchangam Ayanamsa. I or rather in Vidarbha we use Maharashtriya Panchang by Rajandekar.> As it is read in article, although time recorded by astrologer as per his watch was 10:10 AM, upon rectification it came to 10:01:40. So I am more interested as vedic astrology answers can be varified from rectified time. It is simply a matter of study and/or research.> With regards,> > Sant Guruji>

Guest guest

KP New Ayanamsa Calculator

Calculate Krishnamurti's New Ayanamsa for any date

http://www.astrosage.com/logy/ayanamsa.asp

, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

>

> Dear Mr.Guruji,

>                         The KPNAs for the entire

Century,for the month of April have been given at this site,several times...

>                          Kindly refer to the latest

book available on the market...on the subject of Rectification of Birth

Time,several different methods are discussed in detail...

>                          With best wishes,

>                          Yogesh Lajmi.

>

\

GOOD LUCK !

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Sant Guruji <shreegauriassociates01

>

> Tue, 20 April, 2010 6:42:36 PM

> BTR

>

>  

> Could scholars of this method can give the latest way of BTR? Also I am

looking for new Aynamsa for KP. How many kala-vikalas to be -or+ (subtracted or

added) to currunt Panchangam Ayanamsa. I or rather in Vidarbha we use

Maharashtriya Panchang by Rajandekar.

> As it is read in article, although time recorded by astrologer as per his

watch was 10:10 AM, upon rectification it came to 10:01:40. So I am more

interested as vedic astrology answers can be varified from rectified time. It is

simply a matter of study and/or research.

> With regards,

>

> Sant Guruji

>

Guest guest

Dear Wyomesh,

Have you read the latest publication by Mr.K.Subramaniam, "Rectification of Birth Time" ?

If not kindly read this book,a variety of methods for BTR are discussed with examples...

You will surely get new insight in K.P. after reading this book..

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

Wyomesh <wyomeshd Sent: Wed, 21 April, 2010 11:00:35 AM Re: BTR

Hello SirKP OLD AYNAMSA remain constant for the year, but KP-NEW aynamsa was adopted in 2003 by kp-astrologers because it gives Positions upto Seconds. It uses a Formula for calculating aynamsa, so for a particular month year and time it changes accordingly, so we have no constant value like OLD KP aynamsa (6 kalas). It may be 3 KALAS or less than 6 kalas for particular date time. It is near to LAHIRI Aynamsa. Using old KP aynamsa can also give correct results because in NEW and OLD aynamsa only SUB-SUB change will take place, and we work a lot with SUB LORD (will not change).BTR with RP is accurate technique but method given by Mr. Andrew Dutta - there should be connection in 1st and 9th cusp, can also be used.Thank you @gro ups.com, "Sant Guruji" <shreegauriassociat

es01 wrote:>> Could scholars of this method can give the latest way of BTR? Also I am looking for new Aynamsa for KP. How many kala-vikalas to be -or+ (subtracted or added) to currunt Panchangam Ayanamsa. I or rather in Vidarbha we use Maharashtriya Panchang by Rajandekar.> As it is read in article, although time recorded by astrologer as per his watch was 10:10 AM, upon rectification it came to 10:01:40. So I am more interested as vedic astrology answers can be varified from rectified time. It is simply a matter of study and/or research.> With regards,> > Sant Guruji>

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Guruji,

May I recommend to you the excellently written book in Marathi, :

Krishnamurthi Jyotish Sagar ani Vaastu Jyotish Tarang

by

Jyotish Pravin,Nakshatra Jyotish Praveen, Sow. Vijaya Mandhekar

A nice overview of K.P....

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

KALYANARAMAN C <ramanhotha Sent: Wed, 21 April, 2010 10:10:15 AMRe: BTR

Dear Guruji,

Pranams. In Parasari system, the time lapsed between TOB and Sun rise is converted in to Vinaadis(24min is 1Naazhi and 1 Naazhi is 60 vinaadi) and then multiplied by 4 and divided by 27. The remainder indicates star of birth. Aswathi-1 and so on. 0/27 indicates Revathi. Once this is matched, then that vinaadi is multiplied by 3 and divided by 7. The remainder gives the day i.e., Sunday-1,Monday- 2 and so on. 0/7 indicates Saturday.

In case of Star, for Sukla paksh, counting from Aswathi or 9th or 18th from it is acceptable and during Krishna paksh, count from Hastha or 9th or 18th from it shall be matched.

I apply an extra factor, as every day is divided into Sthree kaal and Purusha kaal alternatively each duration 30min, and For Sunday the first 30min from Sun rise will be Purusha kall and then Sthree kaal. For Monday the first 30min will be Sthree kaal and then Purusha kaal. Tuesday,Thursday and Saturday follow Sunday while the remaining follow Monday. These are taken from jataka alangaram book and discussion with other elders in the field.

On a majority this matched, but some cases the difference came very high between the given TOB and calculated/correcte d TOB.

I am not knowlegeable on KP system. Elders may like to offer their comments pl.

Pranams,

C.Kalyanaraman--- On Tue, 20/4/10, Sant Guruji <shreegauriassociate s01 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sant Guruji <shreegauriassociate s01 (AT) (DOT) co.in> BTR@gro ups.comTuesday, 20 April, 2010, 1:12 PM

Guest guest

Dear Naresh,

You have got it ALL wrong...Krishnamurthi Padhdhati is purely and simply,an invention of Jyotish Marthand,K.S.Krishnamurthi...!

Yogesh Lajmi.

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_v Sent: Thu, 22 April, 2010 5:52:43 AMRe: Re: BTR

Sir, I agree with you partially because since 2003 Astrologers felt that only analysing the Sub was not dequate and hence they decided to reconcider and refine further the Sublord. KPNA was formed and it is that all the Astrolgers used the Placidius system along with the KPNA to cast the birthcharts. Even the Cuspal Interlinks theory is based on casting charts using KPNA.

regards...Naresh Valecha--- On Wed, 21/4/10, Wyomesh <wyomeshd > wrote:

Wyomesh <wyomeshd > Re: BTR@gro ups.comWednesday, 21 April, 2010, 11:00 AM

Hello SirKP OLD AYNAMSA remain constant for the year, but KP-NEW aynamsa was adopted in 2003 by kp-astrologers because it gives Positions upto Seconds. It uses a Formula for calculating aynamsa, so for a particular month year and time it changes accordingly, so we have no constant value like OLD KP aynamsa (6 kalas). It may be 3 KALAS or less than 6 kalas for particular date time. It is near to LAHIRI Aynamsa. Using old KP aynamsa can also give correct results because in NEW and OLD aynamsa only SUB-SUB change will take place, and we work a lot with SUB LORD (will not change).BTR with RP is accurate technique but method given by Mr. Andrew Dutta - there should be connection in 1st and 9th cusp, can also be used.Thank you @gro ups.com, "Sant Guruji" <shreegauriassociat es01

wrote:>> Could scholars of this method can give the latest way of BTR? Also I am looking for new Aynamsa for KP. How many kala-vikalas to be -or+ (subtracted or added) to currunt Panchangam Ayanamsa. I or rather in Vidarbha we use Maharashtriya Panchang by Rajandekar.> As it is read in article, although time recorded by astrologer as per his watch was 10:10 AM, upon rectification it came to 10:01:40. So I am more interested as vedic astrology answers can be varified from rectified time. It is simply a matter of study and/or research.> With regards,> > Sant Guruji>

Guest guest

Lajmiji, I do agree its Guruji's invention... but where is your logic pls do apply it practically and show us. Of course we all here are stupids and it is not our cup of tea as per your E-mails you sent to me. I would sincerely request you to come up with your logic immediately for the benefit of the forum.--- On Fri, 23/4/10, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: Re: BTR Date: Friday, 23 April, 2010, 5:31 PM

Dear Naresh,

You have got it ALL wrong...Krishnamurt hi Padhdhati is purely and simply,an invention of Jyotish Marthand,K.S. Krishnamurthi...!

Yogesh Lajmi.

Naresh Valecha <superstaar_n_ v@gro ups.comThu, 22 April, 2010 5:52:43 AMRe: Re: BTR

regards...Naresh Valecha--- On Wed, 21/4/10, Wyomesh <wyomeshd > wrote:

Wyomesh <wyomeshd > Re: BTR@gro ups.comWednesday, 21 April, 2010, 11:00 AM

Hello SirKP OLD AYNAMSA remain constant for the year, but KP-NEW aynamsa was adopted in 2003 by kp-astrologers because it gives Positions upto Seconds. It uses a Formula for calculating aynamsa, so for a particular month year and time it changes accordingly, so we have no constant value like OLD KP aynamsa (6 kalas). It may be 3 KALAS or less than 6 kalas for particular date time. It is near to LAHIRI Aynamsa. Using old KP aynamsa can also give correct results because in NEW and OLD aynamsa only SUB-SUB change will take place, and we work a lot with SUB LORD (will not change).BTR with RP is accurate technique but method given by Mr. Andrew Dutta - there should be connection in 1st and 9th cusp, can also be used.Thank you @gro ups.com, "Sant Guruji" <shreegauriassociat es01

wrote:>> Could scholars of this method can give the latest way of BTR? Also I am looking for new Aynamsa for KP. How many kala-vikalas to be -or+ (subtracted or added) to currunt Panchangam Ayanamsa. I or rather in Vidarbha we use Maharashtriya Panchang by Rajandekar.> As it is read in article, although time recorded by astrologer as per his watch was 10:10 AM, upon rectification it came to 10:01:40. So I am more interested as vedic astrology answers can be varified from rectified time. It is simply a matter of study and/or research.> With regards,> > Sant Guruji>